• cony

I hate couple names

Demi and Joe’s relationship is for publicity. She’s has been seen in the media as a band groupie and her team is trying to bring her back into the innocent Disney persona. A great way to do that is by “dating”the pure, wholesome Joe Jonas. I don’t buy it at all. What happened to “Jemi is never going to happen.” This is definitely a PR stunt and everyone is falling for it. They made her unfollow her scene friends on Twitter as the first step now she’s dating one of the Jonas Brothers. Joe is a good guy so he’s going along with it because honestly he has nothing to lose.

• Savetheanimalss

When a guy is single it makes him more desirable.
    I believe that. :)
    nick is so hot :))

• whatsernamegigi

HAHA yes! …bazinga!

Considering her management is Papa Jonas i don’t think Jemi is PR they have liked it each other for very long now since 2007.

• deborah

so cool!!!!!!!!

HAHA yes! …bazinga!
    Haw, haw, haw.

• Nancy1069

Does anyone know a site where you can find all the KCA pics?

• Mary

Actually i had written thisabout 2 days ago, but was waiting for the wright oppurtunity, everyone is entilted to their own opinion, but have to respect others as well, especially the ones that are targeted. She is getting bashed, and it is ridiculous. I did not mean to offend anyone , but enough let them live their own life

• JonasGirl007

4 years?! Damn. And I know I’m lazy. Something I need to overcome.
    ==
    Yeah, well, 3 years technically, since it takes a while to publish it.

Yes you do need to overcome it, did you ever get your tea?

• Lauren

OMJ!
    I have to say, thanks so much for this answer and statement cause i could not agree wtih you more about this!
    Way to go!
    Thanks for clearing things up!
    <3 lauren

• girl crush mileyyyyy

StarLightSTARbright said:

Jemi just seems SO awkward to me. It’s like I feel uncomfortable FOR them. They’re not even cute together :l

But I like Kanielle, as long as they’re happy.

i agree so much about joe and demi. and i like both of them but together is just nasty. and i want to support but blech.

• _Tiger_

Aw, I don’t think Jemi is PR. I think its serious. :)
    Cute. But now im done talking about them. I need to get off of OceanUp.

• StarLightSTARbright

WTH is up with Kevin’s smile? Haha
    It reminds me of a pedo.

• StarLightSTARbright

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

StarLightSTARbright said:

But I like Kanielle, as long as they’re happy.

EXACTLY!!! What DON’T we agree on? Haha.

• -Hibz-

I think BOTH of the couples look good together. I wont lie, i’m still adjusting to Jemi.. but all together the pics are cuteee!

Poor Nick, though. =\ So alone haha.

• girl crush mileyyyyy
  • girl crush mileyyyyy

StarLightSTARbright said:

But I like Kanielle, as long as they’re happy.

EXACTLY!!! What DON’T we agree on? Haha.

hahahaha! i do not know.. well i’m pretty sleepy. talk to ya later :)

• StarLightSTARbright

I’m getting off.
    Byee

Poor Nick!

oh yeah lol

• -Hibz-

DORK. haha

LMAO. His hair has seen better days to be completely honest. Oh well, he’s still cute :)

• Mareike

wait… I thought Meaghan Martin wasn’t going…

Jemi are such a hot couple!!! Demi is sooo pretty. Totes jealous! :)

• LoveLautner

Aw, Nicky. :(

JEMI IS ADORABLE <3

• Joeisoffthehook

what’s up with Nick’s hair? :)

• Joeisoffthehook

I love Danielle’s shoes <3

• Joeisoffthehook

I love Danielle’s shoes <3

• Anonymous1

oh nicky…why didn’t u cal me up…i gladly would have accompanied u. no one likes to be the fifth wheel…lol

• Mary

The people who are sayin that they are publicity , are blind. How so, well firstly i don’t think it is in Joe to do that he is too much of a gentleman . Another reason would be the fact that they have been bff for 3 yrs now, it would have happened at the beginning not now. They both don’t need publicity as they are both famous. The gazes and they way they are around each other CLEARLY spells LOVE. So take you publicity act and shove it where the birds don’t crow.

Get a life. If they are publicity well good for them. If they are not then get over it and be happy that they are happy. Seriously i am sick of this hate every time Joe dates someone ,it’s like he has to stay single their entire lives just for their fans. He deserves to be happy , and if happy is when he is with Demi then so be it. Gosh people grow up.

The Jonas brothers have always said that disney let’s them do what they want , keep on believing it , if it makes you sleep at night, you cannot fake emotion in the eyes, as the saying goes the eyes are the windows of the soul . That was love, I also believe they will last, best friends make the best couples, and their friendship means to much for them to do something like that.

If we were a true Jonas fan, we would accept their decision, they are grown men and know how to deal with worldly issues. How else are they supposed to grow, and learn. Leave them be, let us just talk good, seriously there are more important things in life then hating on Demi just because she is dating Joe, i remember people liking her a whole lot before, she is still the same person.

Sorry but she will get big soon, she has a wonderful voice, just you wait and see

• lalalalea

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nick ;( He seems happy anyway

• kapindorkburger

Aw, OceanUP didn’t post the picture of Nick checking out Joe’s ass, Joe checking out Demi’s ass, and Demi smiling. Boo.

• Mary

• kapindorkburger

You tell people who aren’t Jemi fans to get a life yet, you wrote all of that? o.o Seriously, it’s not that serious, some people will think it’s a PR stunt and some people won’t. There’s no reason to write a novel about it. :)

But anyways, they look pretty. :D Poor Nick sticks out like a sore thumb though. xD

• lalalalea

@Mary
    YOU GO GIRL!
    luvv yaah :D

• MileyIsBestest

Their sunglasses? No just no. Demi looks pretty, where are the Memi pics at.

Kanielle is better

I dont think they can act that much look at this video, just the way they behave around each other cant be fake

and they look so happy

• kapindorkburger

I don’t think we’re getting any. :'(

• tina

so how long do we believe jemi have actually been together? im confused right now, because they havent been dating from when demi said so obviously. surely a couple of months, november? december? i’m also hating on how people are given them some sort of countdown on how long they’ll last, thats unfair. i reckon it wont last very long though, maybe a couple more months :\ i’m not used to them dating yet anyway, mainly because i dont like demi. dont ask why, just dont like her. joe is fiiiiiine though!
    _____

lmao i am seriously hating on you right now! number 1 your a hypocrite and number 2 your a teenie! ahhh gtfo!!!

• musiciseverything

Yeah. That’s why it would be funny.

Haha. I know.

• musiciseverything

Anyone heard Demi’s new song?
    I LOVE IT.
    It’s so catchy. (:

I did. It’s really catchy. Me likey. Is it her song or is it Disney related?

Haha. I know.

People would text one another ‘Lykkkk OmG! M1l3rZ t0t@lly s@1d d@t!

• musiciseverything

People would text one another ‘Lykkkk OmG! M1l3rZ t0t@lly s@1d d@t!

Stupid damn teenies. Smh.

• cheskasg

jemi blah blah!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Anyone heard Demi’s new song?
    I LOVE IT.
    It’s so catchy. (:

I did. It’s really catchy. Me likey. Is it her song or is it Disney related?

It’s for the SWAC EP, i think. :|

What’s her new song?

• bookreader

Stupid damn teenies. Smh.

It would be a very funny post.

• tina

anyway well any girl Joe is with u r gonna hate her no matter how and say anything bad about her so…the boys can never win because of some annoying fans ¬_¬
    ________

you are so right on! its not demi they’re hating its jemi. they act like this every time one of the boys gets a new gf. they are so obsessed that they take it personally like joe being with demi is cheating on them or something! its crazy and sick. i take pity on them for having such psychotic fans!

It’s for the SWAC EP, i think. :|

Boo. I really like it though. Very catchy.

• Bleeeh

I just ate a sandwich and it feels rllyyyy goooood <3

• musiciseverything

It would be a very funny post.

It would be.

• bookreader

It seems pretty. But the voice changer thing is really bothersome.

It would be.

The sun is pretty outside.

demi is not the problem so stop hatin on her! its just jemi pepole aren’t liking.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOL..this pic..

• whatsernamegigi

Ok I posted this ins the cuddle post, so I’ll post it here, too.

Its a known fact that only the winners go to the Kid’s Choice Awards of the nominees and then those who are invited.

I know this because when Green Day was nominated no one thought they’d go since no one thought they’d win. It was confirmed that only those who win are notified and show up.

So, neither Joe nor Demi won an award. Why would they go if they didn’t need to be there?

Selena and Miley were both announced in the beginning because they were there. Joe and Nick were there, but they weren’t announced because they didn’t win. Selena and Miley did win, so they were there. Same with Taylor Lautner. Announced and won. The winners act surprised, but that’s how the KCAs work.

I’m not trying to sound like an insider, and I’m sure people doubt it, but when you think about it and how rigged the show really is, it makes sense.

• musiciseverything

The sun is pretty outside.

I have no sun. It’s cloudy out where I live.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

It’s for the SWAC EP, i think. :|

Boo. I really like it though. Very catchy.

me too.

i cant spell people :D sorryy

• bookreader

I have no sun. It’s cloudy out where I live.

When the plasma shines through, it will be pretty.

LOL..this pic..

Oh Joe…. Lol.

• iHeartNickJ

Aww. How cute!
    Kanielle <3
    Jemi <3
    Where’s Nelena?!
    Selena should’ve been there!!

• musiciseverything

When the plasma shines through, it will be pretty.

Hopefully.

Hopefully.

No, it will be the end of the world!!! Joking.

• peacelovehearts

iHeartNickJ said:
    Aww. How cute!
    Kanielle <3
    Jemi <3
    Where's Nelena?!
    Selena should've been there!!
    --------

• musiciseverything

No, it will be the end of the world!!! Joking.

Lol!

Lol!

Sheldon Cooper will decide when the end of the world will be.

lol at me if you want. They are not PR. Maybe they publicize their relationship and I dont care about that but the way they are with each other is not fake. I am loling you for not seeing it. Believe what you want, you must be jealous or something.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH they are awkward and uncomfortable together.

I never trust that Mandy girl anyway. She seems fake to me and look to her brother. He is rude with Miley.

• lalalalea

memi are stil friends.
    i think ..

Mareike said:

@mareike did he really say that? hahahaha kinda weird how you knew that lol

I actually jsut checked his twitter when I saw a comment on here and that’s what I saw xD

What a douche. He is just wanting attention.

Yeah, that’s just who he is I guess lol

LMAO :O
    i thought he was being sarcastic and shiz and was making fun of selena!
    wow. i guess no more M&M..? :(
    i like memi alittle better though. haha.
    but i feel totally outta the loop and lost now. hah.

• lalalalea

HAHAHAHAHAHAAH they are awkward and uncomfortable together.
    – –
    gtfo.
    uncomfortable?
    geeeez

• Mareike

I don’t like Demi. I think she’s milking this “jemi” crap for what it’s worth. If they’ve only been “dating” a month then why are they so public? It took Joe more than long enough to admit it about Camilla.

It just doesn’t seem right to me. It’s funny how her new EP is coming out, and her TV show. Now she’s everywhere. Why? because of Joe. Also, does anybody remember IAmNicksBlackB? Yea.. why did it type exactly like Demi? And why was Nick ALWAYS talking to Demi in “his texts?” funny again. If this relationship was precious to them at all they wouldn’t talk about it on the radio or even at all. MAKE A PUBLICITY.

I’m not saying this is PR or not, but how do you know when they started dating?…and yeah, I’m sure Demi made that twitter… it all makes sense now!
    smh

• kapindorkburger

I hope so, I love their friendship.

• purplekoolaid

Why does everyone get mad at Demi for “milking it” Joe is milking it just as much as her! I’m sure she wuldnt have even admitted it on the radio without asking Joe if he was ok with it.

But youre right. I do think they are exploiting it for publicity, but they also are actually dating and having a good time. They just use their happiness for publicity too.

• lalalalea

unff
    i want miley and mandy back.

How can you act like this for PR. I am sorry but I dont get your point. They are humans not robots. Their relationship is genuine. I mean I dont know I look at them and look at them looking at each other and I see love. Why are you all insisting on the fact it’s not real. Is it because you see it or just because you want it to be?

• lalalalea

demi wanted to make out with him.
    fa shooo

LMAO :O
    i thought he was being sarcastic and shiz and was making fun of selena!
    wow. i guess no more M&M..? :(
    i like memi alittle better though. haha.
    but i feel totally outta the loop and lost now. hah.

Lol he isn’t sarcastic I saw some twitpics a while ago of him kissing Selena’s album and saying team Selena a lot… and oh yeah Memi FTW haha

Semi , memi, nelena, niley … Last year was so much better. They all got along. Now they all are appart :(

Only care about the real deal and none of the Hollywood crap. The real deal was Semi. Wonder what happened? :/

OMG. TOO CUTE. <3 :D
    At 1st i was like not sure about jemi, but now i think they’re so adorable.
    i hope they’re not for PR, but if so, ohwell. hah.

And about the meaghan jette martin thing, hahahaah, i bet nickelodeon was like “OH! shit.” and then let her come.

• Soleil

I start to like Jemi…Damn it

mandy used miley and it would NOT shock me if that wholee demi selena parody “just for laughs” wasn’t mandys idea… if you listen closely in the older videos mandy always makes reference to the jobros and miley would react off mandy.. mandy might talk like a dumbasss but i dont think she is stupid AT ALL,,,]

love u miley

Would rather see the Jonas Bros on their own without girlfriends and wives!!
    Yes, me too! It will never be the same. Ever.

Things change. People change. Time to move on!

Your obviously a teenie who doesn’t understand how PR works. Let’s just wait a few more months. :) Expect some songs from both of them, more PR.

• kapindorkburger

Did she… bite his ear at 0:32? O_O

• Mareike

yeah that’s what I thought lol

LMAO :O
    i thought he was being sarcastic and shiz and was making fun of selena!
    wow. i guess no more M&M..? :(
    i like memi alittle better though. haha.
    but i feel totally outta the loop and lost now. hah.

Again. He just wants attention. I suppose that’s his job.

awwwww is it me or does anyone feel sorry for Nick!!?

hes like the 5th wheel :(
    dw Nick ill be your date next time ;) haha

Would rather see the Jonas Bros on their own without girlfriends and wives!!
    Yes, me too! It will never be the same. Ever.

Things change. People change. Time to move on!

Stop replying to yourself. lol I could care less about the JB TBQH.

• Mareike

Again. He just wants attention. I suppose that’s his job.

Yeah, it’s the family business ;)

Because they’ve been dating longer than a month…

• Jonas88

Ocean up should add this one of joe looking at demis butt rofl http://twitpic.com/1bf66q

love u miley

you all keep saying pr so PR=POWER RANGERS :) i always wanted to be the pink one which is ironic cause im wearing all black,,,,,

• adfasdfasdfasd

LOL aw nick.

JB rocks my socks,i agree with you.its NOT for publicity.and also if they’re playing they deserve oscar because they look so real:)i think its real they’re in love.
    -JB DEMI AND JEMI LOVER

• adfasdfasdfasd

dude this is when Selena would come in handy

haha YES.

• jemi

BACK OFF!!!!!!!!!

• musiciseverything

Can someone explain to me why Taylor Swift won for Female Singer? I love her and everything, but she can’t sing good.

• bookreader

Pitty and feeling sorry is a mysterious thing.

• HOLAA

what happened to miley and mandy?
    hahah i am so out of it..

• Charlie Perkins

Well, Joe looks spiffy.

stupider jemi is not nice because we are jemi

• musiciseverything

Pitty and feeling sorry is a mysterious thing.

Very.

• Anonymous25

but the funny part is Joe and Demi dont f** care about what u think… so suck it lol

Very.

Those corn pops are bothering me.

Joe is amazing in grey and white,
    like white hot coals, he seems cool, but is burning with his smile so bright.
    I would love to see all he has to offer but can’t,
    Demi is the one to unzip his pants…
    LOL
    She’s one lucky bitch, and I’m sure she enjoys every inch!
    ___

lmao!

So when ppl said that niley wasn’t over each other I rolled my eyes. Now I am not so sure. Miley did miss the orange carpet to avoid Nick
    __

OMG! Everything is not about Nick. She was late, that’s why she missed.

• HOLAA

Does anyone know a site where you can find all the KCA pics?
    Try jjj or google it :/

• Anonymous25

GET OVER IT HATER!!! JEMI IS REALLLL…

• Signorina aNonimo

Mar 28, 2010 @ 09:46 am

Joe is amazing in grey and white,
    like white hot coals, he seems cool, but is burning with his smile so bright.
    I would love to see all he has to offer but can’t,
    Demi is the one to unzip his pants…
    LOL
    She’s one lucky bitch, and I’m sure she enjoys every inch!
    ___

lmao!
    *************
    Why thank you!:)

Miley looked so happy…

…until she had to carry around that stupid orange ‘toy’.

• peacelovehearts

Anonymous25 said:
    GET OVER IT HATER!!! JEMI IS REALLLL…
    I love Joe & I love Demi.
    But there is no fucking was that this isn’t a publicity stunt.

• musiciseverything

Those corn pops are bothering me.

I hate corn pops. They’re so nasty.

• Nancy1069

Those corn pops are bothering me.

I hate corn pops. They’re so nasty.
    ____________
    Yes, they are :S

• bookreader

I hate corn pops. They’re so nasty.

They are. I have no idea how some people enjoy it.

They are so adorable.

And I’m getting real sick of the anonymous who comes into every Joe and Demi post and writes in obnoxiously big blue writing and talks complete BS. Stop running your mouth when you know nothing.

But seriously Joe and Demi are too sweet. I hope they’re happy together for a long time. And of course Kevin and Dani!

• MILEY CRYUS PLZ READ

girl, i am so happy for you!
    your new movie is gonna be a huge hit.
    liam is the best thing to ever happen to you.
    stay away from the disney drama/love triangles & stay away from the jobro’s, sel, demi, taylor, justin, & mandy.
    as you can see they all either used you or are done with you now, but your still the hbic.

LOVE YOU

• HOLAA

Miley looked so happy…

…until she had to carry around that stupid orange ‘toy’.

why would miley be angry or upset that she won a KCA award?
    doesnt make sense- her fans voted for her
    ??

why were the jo bros and demi siting with non-famous people mainly?

• Sweetdisposition

Finally they fixed the ennoying corn pop ads.

• Tina

danielle is so ugly hahahahah!!!:)

Miley looked so happy…

…until she had to carry around that stupid orange ‘toy’.

why would miley be angry or upset that she won a KCA award?
    doesnt make sense- her fans voted for her
    ??
    OMG, I was just joking!
    (Because she looks so serious when she poses with her award).

The Jonas Brothers Rock.I Love them all. It is the cutest thing that Demi And Joe are together at kCA taking pictures.I really think that Danielle Jonas And Kevin Jonas are so beauitful together. I Love the whole group together they all look nice.And, Danielle looks so very Shape and I Love her Style.You Rock this group and keep on smiling because you are blessed.God bless you Jonas Family and also the group.

I really don’t understand how people can not see the emotion in Joe and Demi’s eyes. You can’t fake that. They’re compleyely into each other.

But whatever if you want to live in you’re own world and beleive it’s PR, when someone even pointed out Demi is managed by poppa Jonas (at the minute anyway), then sure go ahead if it makes you feel better. No need to hate on two people just enjoying their relationship though.

I liked Demi’s interview on the carpet, and when she was asked about it. “all that matters is that we’re having a good time”. Well said Demi.

DEMI IS SO FUCKING STUPID

JEMI is not Demi and Joe! she even said it herself on twitter

People like you who write up theories like this make me laugh. You may think you’ve figured out its a publicity stunt or vice versa but the reality of it is your NEVER going to know the truth. Its sad how so many people get so caught up in something that they really know nothing about. You don’t know these people or their situation so you have absolutely no way of knowing whats going on and which end is up. Stop pretending like you do and please spare us from these bullshit theories! Its a waste of everyones time including yours!

Hi !
    Demi foda *-*

Hi !
    Demi foda *-*

• Kimi?

Is it just me who thinks this, or does Nick J.’s hair look like a clowns hair. I’m not really diggin’ his outfit for the KCA’s :\

• AndreaJaleesa

Jemi = ?

• Anonymous :)

I love how demis 17 and joes 21 it was SUCH a big deal when sixteen year old miley dated a 20 year old..
    ________________________
    big deal? i dunno. but it sure as hell is weird.

• katrina.

I’m insanely jealous of Demi, but they’re cute.

oh..my..god! nick what happened to you?! :(

• Frankie

The blonde girl isn’t Meaghan Jette Martin, it’s Katelyn Tarver!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

you just have to laugh.

• sueli brasil

eles estao lindos ,mais amo demais o nick

• sueli brasil

eles estao lindos ,mais amo demais o nick

• sueli brasil

eles estao lindos ,mais amo demais o nick

nick looks like an old man with greasy hair :l
    ewwwwwwww

• Rachel

OMJ and AWWWWWW they are so cute together and they looks so in love with each other!!!

nick doesn’t need a girl
    right now.
    and neither does joe!! :O

oh..my..god! nick what happened to you?! :(
    he got laid…

basically the only reason by joe can be so open about his relationship with demi but he couldnt be open with his other gfs is cause they (demi and joe) have the same management…HIS DAD…wow

nick needs a stylist and quick haha

• JB rocks my socks

BEST COMMENT ON HERE!!!!

dude this is when Selena would come in handy

• NaTiX Jonas jOe

what ??? k hace demi con mi bb joe esk no puede vivir sin el huy no ojala terminen pronto maldita la odio uich

Dani and Kevin are my fav…they dont push their relationship down our throats..and genuinely in love ?

• Signorina aNonimo

Mar 28, 2010 @ 09:20 am
    JB rocks my socks said:

BEST COMMENT ON HERE!!!!
    *****************
    I have to agree with you, at first I thought publicity for their upcoming movie..but your words say it all…

• Roro xox

nick needs a girlfriend :)
    i like jemi :) dnt understand why people dont..
    go kanielle!

LOL AWW POOOR NICK HE LOOKS SO LONELY. whilst danielle and demi look GORGEOUS. wow danielle looks ALOT like hayley duff. anyway what a beautiful family:)

the “?” was supposed ti be a “!”

• JonasFan

Check out the first picture, it looks like Joe is trying to get away from her!

Poor Joe.

Stupid Demi.

Stupider Jemi.

When you’re standing next to a Mexican girl & your skin is way darker than hers…that’s not normal. & Nick looks like he has 3 big front teeth…weird.

• Signorina aNonimo

Joe is amazing in grey and white,
    like white hot coals, he seems cool, but is burning with his smile so bright.
    I would love to see all he has to offer but can’t,
    Demi is the one to unzip his pants…
    LOL
    She’s one lucky bitch, and I’m sure she enjoys every inch!

• LaLaLaLand

alright we need a new post now.

• disney_girl

I love when he puts her arm around her! its so cute!”

Niley ftw.BYE ;D

• bookreader

Read a book, gain knowledge, ok, bye.

• Diamondback

Man I love Corn Pops™.

:-d

Oh god here we go again. I don’t even know why OceanUp continues to post Jemi. Are the completely unaware of how much hate they’re getting? They need to lay off Jemi for a little bit and stop posting about them so much until people grow up and stop trashing these posts with mean unecessary comments!

• PaaperPlanes

Aw, Joe and Demi together are the sweetiest.

• Julianna

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Julianna

brrrrrrrrr

• Maggie
  • bookreader

I love the second picture. Too adorable, Kanielle.

Demi irks me.

Don think so. The simple solution to why Miley was not on the red carpet is, she wasn’t invited. Only a handful of disney stars where allowed on the red carpet, in contrast to almost all Nickleodeon stars. You can read it here:
    Are you kidding miley is the most nominated girl on kca and she the most popular out of jb,demi,selena. I think she was late or didn’t want to do press because she been doing promotion for the last soon and that is a teen event and she trying to break throught to adult world.

• LaLaLaLand

And besides a 16 yr old and a 20 yr old is still worse than a 17 yr old. I know it may not sound like a big difference but in your teen years it is. And Justin was also living in her house which was definitely not okay, imo.
    r u stupid or something justin NEVER lived with miley he had his own apartment so stop acting as if u know everything about miley, cuz u dont

• musiciseverything

The KCA’s got me so upset.

• LaLaLaLand

The KCA’s got me so upset.
    it got everyone upset ok i really need a new post

• bookreader

I need a warm pig here! I love a warm pig belly for my aching feet.

• bookreader

The KCA’s got me so upset.
    I don’t think anyone watched it without the end result of that.

• ImAwesome

good morning girls…just wanted to share something I think its funny, http://twitpic.com/1b4mfq maybe you have already see it :P

• LaLaLaLand

im sorry i know im kinda slow lol but i dont get how it’s funny i do know that mandy’s brother posted it but….

• ImAwesome

I think that the KCA’S werent that bad…

Agreed. They are avoiding each other like the plague. And how she tries really hard to make it look like she is over Nick by talking non stop abt liam.

Remember people tweeting Miley had no associated chair with her name tag while Demi, JB and Selena had? I think only red carpet people got a name tag on there chairs. The rest just had to enter with the normal folk.

• h

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

StarLightSTARbright said:

But I like Kanielle, as long as they’re happy.

indeed, i try to like em though…but they look like sibling…and idk eow :< and i wonder why ppl dont freak out i mean the age difference? remember miley and justin? the whole world stopped spinning…..

who’s the blonde girl in the pic with kanielle jemi nick and meagan??

• musiciseverything

Lol. Poor Nick. Jemi and Kanielle are adorable.

who’s the blonde in the pic with kanielle jemi nick and meagan??

They’re all cute together. Liking nick’s proper smile with teeth :P

And I also think Miley is awesome, just thought i’d add that. Haters are being very unfair

• MileyIsBestest

Yeah, it’s the family business ;)

They probably got paid to sellout Miley. Wouldn’t suprise me.

• Jonas88

I like jemi :)! <3

__

if you say so it must be true then. Thank you insider, I feel better and smarter now.

just think in ten years none of this will matter

miley will be well off

the jonas brothers will be on their seperate ways

dylan sprouse will be an actor cole sprouse will be out of the closet
    one unhappily married
    one a player
    and one a solo singer

demi will hopefully still be in music
    selena will act
    and miley oh she will just keep being miley

LMAO!!

• Mareike

They probably got paid to sellout Miley. Wouldn’t suprise me.

Yeah me neither :/ but that’s how Hollywood works nowadays

I dont care about couples. the only I was for was semi and memi but their boys ruin everything :(

LMAO :O
    i thought he was being sarcastic and shiz and was making fun of selena!
    wow. i guess no more M&M..? :(
    i like memi alittle better though. haha.
    but i feel totally outta the loop and lost now. hah.

—————

Oh wow… haha.
    Hes lame o_O
    …And yeah, haha umm, this is gonna be a super lame question, but since you said it, whats FTW mean? LMAO. i see it all the time and never found out.

• MileyIsBestest

ust think in ten years none of this will matter

miley will be well off

the jonas brothers will be on their seperate ways

dylan sprouse will be an actor cole sprouse will be out of the closet
    one unhappily married
    one a player
    and one a solo singer

demi will hopefully still be in music
    selena will act
    and miley oh she will just keep being miley

Haha agreed. Spesh the out of the closet part!

• JonasxCyrus

Demi has been looking so good lately

how can people hate on jemi? They are so adorable and funny. They look like so much fun

awwwww is it me or does anyone feel sorry for Nick!!?
    I don’t feel sorry for Nick at all actually I think he’s the smartest one out of the bunch!

Stay single and enjoy it as long as you can, buddy!

Oh wow… haha.
    Hes lame o_O

for the win ;) lol

Yeah me neither :/ but that’s how Hollywood works nowadays

Kinda sad for them on their behalf, that they are those kind of people.

WHY PEOPLE THINK JEMI IS NEW? WHERE WERE YOU IN OCTOBER WHERE THE RUMOURS STARTED. ITS NOT NEW. THEY MADE IT OFFICIAL BUT THEY ARE DEFINETLY NOT JUST STARTING DATING

Jemi seems right to me

• Jonas88

lol ocean up please post this!!! Haha http://twitpic.com/1bf66q naughty joe :P

just think in ten years none of this will matter

miley will be well off

the jonas brothers will be on their seperate ways

dylan sprouse will be an actor cole sprouse will be out of the closet
    one unhappily married
    one a player
    and one a solo singer

demi will hopefully still be in music
    selena will act
    and miley oh she will just keep being miley

LMFAO! why does everyone always assume Cole is gay?!!? ahahahahahaha

yehh the only disney people i can see going far is Miley! if she can maintain what she has now. Selena and Demi will eventually fade. Jonas Brothers … well lets hope their solo careers can save them!

I hate people in love, too much happiness to see…Aaazrrrrhghhhh

• Mareike

Kinda sad for them on their behalf, that they are those kind of people.

Yeah, pretty lame actually

Yeah me neither :/ but that’s how Hollywood works nowadays
    THAT is my new icon. <3

D-lo looks good

when people say OMG YOUR SUCH A JERK COLE IS NOT GAY…

i have them watch this…

I am so happy demi stopped wearing her ghost make up. I was kind of worried months ago but now I have to admit she looks good

LMFAO! why does everyone always assume Cole is gay?!!? ahahahahahaha

Demi could go really far with that voice! She is underrated :/

Stop replying to yourself. lol I could care less about the JB TBQH.
    LMAO! Nice try but No, I didn’t answer myself. I guess me and the other anon are the only ones that know really. lol..

EW Jemi is so annoying, its just too awkward, seems like its for publicity.

Nickkkkkk. :)

for the win ;) lol

Haha. Now i know(“,Cause its mikes super short show”) :P

Stop replying to yourself. lol I could care less about the JB TBQH.
    ===
    Then why are you here? o_O

Jonas88 said:

Hahah. i love it.

• MileyIsBestest

when people say OMG YOUR SUCH A JERK COLE IS NOT GAY…

i have them watch this…

What happens? Can’t be botehred watching it.

Haha. Now i know(“,Cause its mikes super short show”) :P

lol had to google the whole “Cause its mikes super short show” thing tbh xD
    … now I get it… lol

Mareike said:

LMFAO! why does everyone always assume Cole is gay?!!? ahahahahahaha

Demi could go really far with that voice! She is underrated :/

agreed! i do love Demi! she is my fav out of all the disney girls but Selena and Miley just seem to be more popular than her! lets hope her status with Joe now will boost her up :P i reckon it has, hardly hear about Selena these days!

____

First demi is 17 and Joe 20 . 3 years OMG call the police. Please…Seriously 3 years is beyond nothing. Then I never dislike justin but I think people were concerned cause he looked really like a man when Miley was still looking like a teenager and he wasnt really in the business so people thought he was using her

• Mareike

lol yeah the Jemi thing is working but I don’t think that will be enough unless they get married or something lol jk

LOL! Same could be said for Kevin when Danielle’s around hahaha

I think Demi’s mistake was starting out with Camp Rock. Face it, Camp Rock was not and never will be a huge success…it’s cute and will attract a certain audience of mostly young Disney fans, but she’ll forever be known as Mitchie.

Miley’s got more staying power and just an overall stronger persona. By demanding, in a sense, out of Disney, she’s got a fighting chance to take on more mature/serious projects. Demi’s clinging to the Disney thing which is fine, but she will more than likely fade eventually.

Side note– what’s the deal with Disney stars and weird voices. Miley’s got the deep voice going on. Demi’s got the super high pitched thing.

I always feel like Demi’s forcing herself to speak that high in an attempt to sound “cutesy.”

• dont jugde

is anyone on?

• JEMI

WHAT!> Jemi are adorable! and so happy, plus Nick looks happy!

she looks lovely :) Jealous!

• DDL

you are speaking the biggest pile of crap.
    Miley startd as HANNH freakin Montanna!
    Demi is NOT cutesy/

Lol at demi’s laugh BAHAHAHAHA

FUCK YOU DEAD

• disney_girl

Ahhhh wow so much has happened in the last couple of months. Soooooo much amazing jemi action…. trying to fit it all in. :D

• disney_girl

Demi has a witchy ass laugh. Like an evil witch bitch laugh…Lmao!

• disney_girl

Is it me or does anybody else think that every time Joe hugs Demi and he gets that goofy look on his face, it’s time for a new set of pants…Rofl

I own this post ;D

• dont jugde

helll NO :P

That first pic! What a crazy–and still beautiful guy. And THE best actor. Other than JB on orange carpet and Katy Perry slime suprise, #KCAfail

• JustCallMeADragonFighter

I don’t like Jemi.
    It seems too forced and public, too awkward.
    If it’s another Disney PR stunt I’m not falling for it.
    Just like Nelena and Niley 09′.
    -___-

• whatsernamegigi

Ok, Demi cackles.

I can see Miley and Selena getting pretty far. Miley broke from Disney (she said so in her Parade interview) and she’s doing more mature things. Hannah Montana gave her a pretty solid fan base, so I think they’ll follow her with whatever she does. Plus, they’re growing with her in a sense, so Miley will be ok.

For Selena, its sort of the same thing. It seems like younger kids really love Selena, and I think he way she “carries herself” and stays away from the bad girl image really helps her. I think her fans will grow with her as well so she’ll do fine.

As for the boys? I don’t know. They’re pretty much screwed. Signing with Disney was not the best choice. Disney seems like a cult, like you’re in for life. :\

As for Demi, I don’t give a flying fuck. She’s on her own like the way she should have started, in my opinion.

JEM I HAND IN HAND !!!! OMG LOOK SO CUTE! ;)

(its NOT my twitter)

• Frankie

All of this is lame!
    Let people live their lives…I like Jemi but then again, I’m bipolar when it comes to them!

• Imogan

Now he needs someone, or if Nelena is real he needs to come forward, haha (:

• Imogan

Now he needs someone, or if Nelena is real he needs to come forward, haha (:

• Smiley

Demi looks good

smileycyrusfan.blogg.se

I don’t like Jemi.
    It seems too forced and public, too awkward.
    If it’s another Disney PR stunt I’m not falling for it.
    Just like Nelena and Niley 09′.
    -___-

I CALL YOU A DRAG

• Julianna

Is anyone here? :S

What happened to katy? LMAO

• Imogan

OceanUP is basically feeding Jemi’s publicity need.

Good one, oUP.

Anonymous
    Mar 28, 2010 @ 05:02 am

JEM I HAND IN HAND !!!! OMG LOOK SO CUTE! ;)

(its NOT my twitter)

It’s yours and dont lie..LMAO

AND the pic is cute but still look awkward ;D

dont jugde
    Mar 28, 2010 @ 04:45 am
    dont jugde said:

helll NO :P

bleeh

• Frankie

I want to be Nick’s cougar! Yep, I said it…he needs an older woman who’s mature like himself!

• Julianna

0_o

• Imogan

Funny thing is, I can imagine Nick actually going out with someone way older than him.

Maybe he’d like the phrase toyboy.

• Frankie

Toyboy sounds quite nice to me, I would love to see that happen! By the way, I’m only 19 but he’s not legal…yet!

• purplekoolaid

—————
    Joe is 20, not 21. And Miley was dating an underwear model, not a purity-ring wearing disney star.

Well, honestly I have to agree with you on this.

Being happy for other people is it so hard for you? Gosh please leave if you say mean things. Why waste your time commenting on people you dislike. We get your point, now leave. Go find a better activity and make good. I swear you’ll feel better

Nick what have you done to Selena AGAIN ??????????? Gosh this guy is a mess.

• MileyIsBestest

Its only a year difference. The age gaps aren’t even bad, but still.

HAHAHAHH i love how everyones correcting joes age by 1 effin year the point is he is 20 and she is not legal

• Mareike

Nick what have you done to Selena AGAIN ??????????? Gosh this guy is a mess.

How do know HE did something to her…? js

Demi looks like a stripper. No offense to any Jemi/Demi fans, but Jemi isn’t going to last long. They are NOT made for each other like everyone thinks. They should know that you NEVER date your best friend because it always ends badly. Oh yeah, and Demi’s a total famewhore.

lol had to google the whole “Cause its mikes super short show” thing tbh xD
    … now I get it… lol

Ahaha. niice. yeah, ever since when that show was on DC, everytime i hear/say “And know you know..” or whatever i think of that.. i know kinda weird. ahah.

• ImAwesome

i know its not funny at all…Its just funny for me how people change…I mean this bunch off ppl used to be Miley’s life…..

• MileyIsBestest

Well, honestly I have to agree with you on this.

IA too! But Demi has potential, she just needs to get out there more.

i don’t think selena will fade, she has 4 million facebook fans.. miley doesnt even have that.. i think the internet will keep these kids in tuned with their fans for a while

• Mareike

lol it’s less weird than saying “at bandcamp” when someone says “this one time…” lol

did anyone else watch that horrid show victorious

• becccaa?

I dont mean to butt into this, but LOL, dude, j gayston didnt live with her. he had an appartment. and also, he had a purity-ring tatt. just sayin.

• MileyIsBestest

Woop de doo. Where were those 4 million people when her album came out?

um, Look around. This IS a gossip site where people give their opinions..

• becccaa?

haha i doubt it, but tbh, idk where thats from :/ lol.

• Mareike

haha i doubt it, but tbh, idk where thats from :/ lol.

lol American Pie

excuse you @mileyisbestest i dont happen to like selena but my point was that the interweb will keep this kids going

For a while maybe. Things can change on a dime. However, stranger things have happened!

• MileyIsBestest

K what ever that’s your opinion.

IA too! But Demi has potential, she just needs to get out there more
    =========
    Maybe but she needs to break away from the Jonas camp to establish herself alone as an artist. Then we will see.

nick is a loner haha=]

um, Look around. This IS a gossip site where people give their opinions..
    ___

Some of you give their opinions and I respect that but some of people on here are so mean and full of negativity. Its killing me to see people bear so much hate in them

lol American Pie

i shoulda known that lol

i shoulda known that lol

lol you’ve seen it, right? :| haha

• becccaa?

BTW, Whos the blonde chick in the photos??

• rita

Miley is in a sect right. The girl is never with anyone else except her boyfriend and her parents lately. Does still she has friends. mandy ? Demi ?

the sect is Liam, Miley is young and Liam is a manipulator

• MileyIsBestest

Although I do agree with you. This is how OU has always been mostly anons. There is nothing we can do about, sadly enough.

Yes, unfortunately that’s true but sometimes it’s just best to skip by the one’s that bother you. Everyone isn’t quite so negative or grim. Just try to look for the nicer post!

lol you’ve seen it, right? :| haha

haha.. yeah, most of it.

haha.. yeah, most of it.

lol ok, then you do understand haha

nick is a loner haha=]
    Just one of the things I love the most about Nick! Nothing wrong with being a loner.

• Mareike

k i’m leaving now, it’s 1:30 am and I’m waking up “early” tomorrow…
    so goodnight oceanuppers ;)

lol ok, then you do understand haha
    yeahh lol

Goodnight Marieke!

I don’t think Miley and Demi had a fight or something. It’s quite obvious that Miley doesn’t hang out with the JB anymore. Saying that whenever Demi hangs out with them, there will be no Memi.
    There might be still Memi moments when Joe is without his brothers or when Miley and Demi hang out alone, but that will be less often.

Crashed.

• ImAwesome

—————-
    i kinda sorta agree in the Jemi thing….
    but how does she looks like a stripper and how is she a famewhore?

Hahahahaha Nick

Hahahahaha Nick

Your icon. =] OU needs to post that picture.

O wow my icon sucks

• Alterego

Your icon. =] OU needs to post that picture.

Hahaha the quality sucks in the icon

OU, I’m not spamming :/

I miss my mom, she’s at work :(

Major win.
    ===
    Hi Music.

• LaLaLaLand

oh ok but i never knew she dated him…..?

• musiciseverything

Shine a light & send it on…

I miss my mom, she’s at work :(
    ====
    You can call her.

Maybe.

Hi Music.

Hello. What’s up?

Hello. What’s up?
    ====
    Tv on Dvd.

You?

• LaLaLaLand

ok i kinda agree with u that their not gonna last cuz we all saw wat happened with Miley and Nick after they broke up it’s like they couldnt be friends it felt awkward and this is EXACTLY wats gonna happen but i love demi….. as u can see

You can call her.

Maybe

Her boss wil kill me, I already called her 3 times haha..

I’m reading Jemi fanfiction.. I feel so tweenie :D

• JonasGirl007

Her boss wil kill me, I already called her 3 times haha..
    ====
    If you mom has a computer at her work

You can email her.

Tv on Dvd. You?

Nothing. I’m so bored.

Nothing. I’m so bored.
    ======
    I know, I should be working on this book.

But I don’t feel like it :P

• BAMF Princess

Kevin needs to disntance himself from those two queers and I would possibly like him as a person. I say he’s done by 25.

http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=10724&fid=56535That’s genuine love.

http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=10724&fid=56550That’s Heidi and Spencer 2.0.

• musiciseverything

I know, I should be working on this book.

But I don’t feel like it :P

Work on the book. Don’t procrastinate.

If you mom has a computer at her work

You can email her.

She has one, no internet, she can only go on programms of her work guh.
    Thanks for the idea’s :D

• :D

Jemi is going to be the next Kanielle. If they’re still together a year from now, they’ll be engaged! I know it!

• JonasGirl007

Work on the book. Don’t procrastinate.
    ==
    I have 4 years to write a book.

And you have a lazybutt, miss!

• Alterego

I know, I should be working on this book.

But I don’t feel like it :P

Are you writing a book?!

• JonasGirl007

She has one, no internet, she can only go on programms of her work guh.
    Thanks for the idea’s :D
    ===
    Oh, that sucks.

And you’re welcome. :D

• musiciseverything

I have 4 years to write a book.

And you have a lazybutt, miss!

4 years?! Damn. And I know I’m lazy. Something I need to overcome.

*Mareike, sorry

OMG, look at this stupid kids. You don’t know who Miley hangs out with. Both Ashley & Demi live right next to her. Just cause you don’t see them on paparazzi pictures doesn’t mean she don’t have friends. Infact, her & Liam were talking about her friends on the unscriptet chat.

We always see Demi hanging out with her emo friends(which u guys bitch about) and Joe. But that doesn’t mean they are the only people she have. God …

Are you writing a book?!
    ==
    Yeah, actually I am.

:P

• ImAwesome

oh ok but i never knew she dated him…..?
    she never dated Garret…its just that he used to be her friend and now he is a selena’s ass sucker

• LoveHate

I am still not used to Joe and Demi being a couple. I guess I just see them as best friends. I hope they know what they are doing because it is always a risk going from best friends to being together.

hahaha they lost in every category…
    nick is such a loser

Demi and Joe r so cute together. It has been a long time coming. They are like any couple that have known each other for a long time, & going from bff to couple where they know each other so well so, it seams faster to everyone else but isn’t to them. Akwardness is not b/c of them together, it is trying to be a couple do what they want and also not look bad to the public. She is friends w/ all of them and they r friends w/ many other girls. How many of u talk to gf or bf family members and means nothing, Joke around w/ friends by playing around, going out, piggy back rides, dinner or movie together but it has no hidden meaning but friends? Kiss ur bf in public once in a while, put arms around eachother and all? If they do any of this it is some big story. Leave it alone, Be happy they r happy and let them figure it out and have a real relationship. Kevin and Danielle r cute, and Nick being alone is not an issue. It is good to not jump around all the time. Plus I am sure he fine not hurting for offers if he wanted something. They are all young and talented and let them have fun and be happy. They are young adults going from young kids to real relationships and will all have ups and downs doing it. Good and bad happens to every person and every couple. They r all human and figuring out life and love like anyone else but for them they have the stress of pissing off the public and dealing with all the backlash too. I hope they r all happy and stay close no matter what. Glad Miley is w liam. Nick needs a better relationship w/ someone more grounded. She was a first love but well glad he has a chance to figure out what he wants and he will oneday find it. I say good luck to them all. Also remember u only see what is caught on camera and how the media spins it. Anything for a good story. A hug means a relationship or cheating lol. Good luck to them all.

• ImAwesome

Justin Bieber rejected Miley?? How was that?

• dont jugde

======
    THIS

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I iz still well pissed.

• Nancy1069

______________
    Yeah, I agree with you

• musiciseverything

Yeah, well, 3 years technically, since it takes a while to publish it.

Yes you do need to overcome it, did you ever get your tea?

Okay and no. I did not get my tea yet.

• eNinaJ

Sunnin” as normal!!!

• JonasGirl007

Okay and no. I did not get my tea yet.
    ====
    You promised :O

Sigh,

lazybutt.

love jemi <3
    i miss deMiley pictures…
    the last one was liam/miley/demi candids though.
    and why there aren’t miley photos on red carpet?

• musiciseverything

I agree but we can’t change their minds. I hope they know what they’re doing.

• ButterflyFlyAway

Katy Perry’s slime was seriously te best part of the kcas! I love how when she opened the box, the slime just exploded and she fell backwards, and then she started crawling laughing!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And, seriously why a yu all hating on Demi? Did she do something? I dont think so, because if you are gonna hate everyone ho dats Joe, that will not make him stay single for the fans.

• Anonymous25

JEMI is real people!!! haters get over it… is just matter of time to get use to it…

You promised :O

Sigh,

lazybutt.

I know I promised. *sighs* I’ll get it now then.

Yeah, actually I am

Whats it about?
    Me?!

• JonasGirl007

I know I promised. *sighs* I’ll get it now then.
    ===
    Yay!

Muah!

• Nancy1069

_____________
    Yeah, that was the best part! :)
    BTW, I don’t think people hate Demi, but Jemi

Whats it about?
    Me?!
    ==
    Greek mythology,

2012,

teenagers,

man vs nature.

• musiciseverything

Yeah, that was the best part! :)
    BTW, I don’t think people hate Demi, but Jemi

Actually, it’s both Demi and Jemi. Which is unfair. Regardless if you like them as a couple or don’t like one of them, just be happy for them.

Greek mythology,

2012,

teenagers,

man vs nature.

Well aren’t you a busy bee

Well aren’t you a busy bee
    ==
    Nah,

Just pretty lazy ;)

• ButterflyFlyAway

my friends tell me that according to the mayan calendar we are already in the year 2018…is it true?

• LaLaLaLand

Im surprised OU didnt post the performances at the KCA’S

That boy is a monster.

==
    In the mayan calendar we are actually behind.

Since the years are 500+ days.

oh so meaghan martin was there? i thought OU said she wasnt going?

• Anonymous25

• LaLaLaLand

oh ok but i never knew she dated him…..?
    Ohhh ok this all makes sense now but wow

was nick not aware that selena was there too ……we all know ur dating cant u just be open like jemi and not there not pr

Nah,

Just pretty lazy ;)

Haha okay

Haha okay
    ==
    :P

I will finish someday.

But for now..

I won’t.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Aw.
    Nick’s hippo teeth <3 hahaha
    And I gotta get rid of this Joe icon…
    I want Zac back!

• Nancy1069

I hate the time difference
    It’s 4:45 p.m. right now for me

I got to go.

Music I hope you finally get your tea.

Laterz.

I will finish someday.

But for now..

I won’t.

Someday is a good day

• musiciseverything

Music I hope you finally get your tea.

I will. Sometime today….Bye.

From the pictures you can tell that those two act like this for attention. Who can outdo the other in the I think I’m so funny department. Kevin and Danielle are a cute couple though. Nick looked great. I don’t think he really cared if he was with a date. I don’t think he would ever want to act like Joe and Demi. The people around them were probably embarrassed at their display during the show.

• bookreader

Well, as long as their happy, right?

• superJOEman

Poor Nick.. But he looks happy without a partner though.
    JEMI pwns KCA’s 2010!!! Whose with me??!! ^^

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i’m alll allllonneneeeee. haha k bye.

• Julianna

:)))))))))))))))))))))

l-o-l

joe looks so gayyyyyy really he does…. :/

• StarLightSTARbright

But I like Kanielle, as long as they’re happy.

• musicchick

I agree! Completely feel the same.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

JEMI <3

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Mar 28, 2010 @ 12:46 am
    JEMI <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

what did you change your mind that it was not a pr stunt to begin with? Okay.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

ugghh guys better not have gotten between demi and miley. about ready to slap those bitches! ;)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

• StarLightSTARbright

LMAO. Poor Nick. He’s a loner now.

• Bleeeh

Aww @ Kenielle <3
    Joe looks good as always
    & i love Nick’s shades :D

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

I like the background. Way better than last year’s…. ANd I love Jemi & Kanielle, but poor Nicky…. that boy needs a girlfriend! Haha. If I knew he was so lonely I’d have gone to the KCA with him… lmao.

• LaLaLaLand

i find that stupid cuz why couldnt they squeeze miley in she’s way better people these days

It would indeed be a little scandal because she had 4 nominations. I’m just saying a lot of Disney star couldn’t go to the orange carpet, not only Miley. Other performers form nominated shows were not even invited to the KCA:

“Actors who appear in Disney Channel shows nominated for best TV show, including the male lead of “Sonny With a Chance,” Sterling Knight, and “Wizards of Waverly Place” gal-pal Jennifer Stone, will have to file through the doorway with the thousands of other ordinary guests attending the event. Some Disney Channel performers from these same shows have been excluded altogether.”

Miley wasn’t at the red carpet because she arrived late many people have already said she only arrived only 15 minutes before she received her award and left early Miley is the single most important Disney star i highly doubt they would let her enter that way.

• musiciseverything

I wanna hug Nick. It just seems like he needs a hug. Poor dude. Lol.

• bookreader

I wanna hug Nick. It just seems like he needs a hug. Poor dude. Lol.

That would be funny if Miley said that.

• <3

• Alterego

I wanna hug Nick. It just seems like he needs a hug. Poor dude. Lol.

I love your icon

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Anyone heard Demi’s new song?
    I LOVE IT.
    It’s so catchy. (:

• bookreader

Anyone heard Demi’s new song?
    I LOVE IT.
    It’s so catchy. (:

What’s her new song?

I love your icon

Thank you. You already know that I love your icon.

• diane n.

i never really liked them as an item. :X
    i love them both and thought they were amazing best friends, but i cant make myself like them as a couple. i tried because they seemed really happy together, but i seriously cant. im kinda worried that if it doesnt work out they will loose that tight bond they shared.
    but cant do anything but be happy for them… :/

• musiciseverything

That would be funny if Miley said that.

Not even. All the fans would go crazy.

• bookreader

Not even. All the fans would go crazy.

Yeah. That’s why it would be funny.

Nick should be with selena :-(

1) Crime one Nicks her looks like the DJ from Jersey shore… ! Only one person can work that an it aint disney-boy.
    2 Crime two The bow-tie Gotstha GO!!
    Crime three is a double fellon God the coulor the bow-tie UGH..! Nooo he killed me.
    And his usually really stilish. I loved daniels outfit so cUte the shoes aaaah ! <3

I just LOVE Jemi! They looked sooo cute, they make such a cute couple!

I feel sad for Nick but is better to be alone than been with someone like Selena BIG HIPOCRYTE!!! Nick FOLLOW Kevin’s steps, find a NORMAL GIRL, Not a FAMOUS ONE!!

• kapindorkburger

….Hipocryte? Oh dear.

What happened to Memi ? I am concerned :(

• BATMANNN28

So. Effing. Cute.
    <33333

• LoveLautner

____________

Link. Now.

• kapindorkburger
  • anonymous

Would rather see the Jonas Bros on their own without girlfriends and wives!!

i thought megan jennette said disney stars werent aloud unless nominated? hmmmm love demi but her makeup makes her look like shes old

• MileyIsBestest

Mary you basically said it all

• BATMANNN28

Nick looks like such a smug SOB. I love it. Since Joe is taken, Nick can happily get in me.

I like jemi relationship. I think its great to be bestfriend with your lover. They look like a good pair

• purplekoolaid

When I first found out about Jemi I thought it was weird but now I think they are adorable. Love this couple!

I DO think they are a real couple, but they also exploit it for publicity. But I don’t care. They are too cute for words.

Demi looks gorgeous since she is dating Joe. Awww love….

wtf does she always make herself look like a mid age old tramp with her makeup like damn girl tone it down shes do pretty.

• carola

Nick’s looking weird..
    I loce him tho.
    Kevin & Joe are so freaking HAWT<3
    Nick I’ll be your couple in any awards you want:)

miley and mandy ARE NOT friends, jarret (mandys brother) always reiterates on his twitter how he is team selenaaa,, yeha

your pic of miranda is so uggg

• kapindorkburger

Mine? Rofl. I’m sorry you don’t like it. Want me to change it to Jemi instead? :D

• Mareike

oops. my bad. i wrote ‘Miley Cyrus’.. think my phone auto corrected it to ‘Selena Gomez’ cuz she’s better or something. hahaha make it rain.
    about 6 hours ago via Echofon

yeah, that’s what garret jiroux posted so no more Miley & Mandy… it’s been a while actually, right?

Mary said:

Teenie is teenie.

@mareike did he really say that? hahahaha kinda weird how you knew that lol

about 6 hours ago via Echofon

What a douche. He is just wanting attention.

• LoveLautner
  • _Tiger_

and they look so happy

Im ashamed of myself for watching that.

@mareike did he really say that? hahahaha kinda weird how you knew that lol

What a douche. He is just wanting attention.

Yeah, that’s just who he is I guess lol

I personally think Miley saw through Mandy’s bs… mandy was using her.. i mean why would a 20 something year old girl want to be friends with a then 15 year old.. makes NO sense.. i think miley has really learned a lot she says in interviews “liam is the first friend i met in the industry who doesn’t need me for anything”… mandy def used miley.. and jarret being a famewhore on twitter just shows he never cared for her

MILEY <3

Tiger_ said:

and they look so happy

Delusional teenie, trying to prove they’re not PR. LOLING at you.

No seriously I am worried about Miley. Its like she has no friends anymore. She has Liam and that’s it.

• _Tiger_

She has you. :)

MILEY <3

I agreee. Liam’s obviously not using her, and Mandy just wanted attention for her stupid beach crap. And Jarret also obviously wanted attention. Although I do miss their vidoes.

So? One friend is good enough.

you don’t effing know what she does and doesn’t have leave this girl alone on her personal life, she is such a nice person you can tell she just wants to be a normal person, FINALLY..

• kapindorkburger

She always acts like this when she has a boyfriend. I’m sure she’ll start hanging out with her friends after she breaks up with Liam, if she does, that is.

Joe and Demi are too cute for words. I am so happy for them. First I was like ‘what?’ then I saw what they had. I ve never seen them happier I think and its good. I wish Nick to find a good girl too

• MileyIsBestest

Ikr. She has her true fans and her family!

• Gine

jemi are like laughing ALL THE TIME. I wish I had this kind of relationship. It must be so good ;)

• kapindorkburger

They would make a lovely ménage à trois, huh? Too bad Joe and Nick are related…

• Mareike

and her hairdresser and make up artist ;)
    lol no I’m sure she still has friends but you know… she’s just hanging with Liam A LOT

• disney_girl

I have a feeling that there is something going on with nick and nicole !!!..IDK

• iSupportNiley

i LOLED @ the “Poor Nick” part

I have just lost so much respect for those two….mostly demi…after seeing those pictures. I don’t care how “in love you are” – which I really dont think they are- nobody wants to see you hang all over your boyfriend like that. It makes her look clingy and pathetic. They need to take a lesson from Kevin and Dani…act like normal people and stop trying to convince everyone how perfect you are.

• LaLaLaLand

just please stop making an excuse.

#italywantsdemi on trend ;0

selena looking gorgeous as always.
    OU post them please

Mar 28, 2010 @ 01:22 am

Mary said:

Love you so much….this :D

• steve

probably the only person tha could still look pretty making this face.

• disney_girl

She always laughs so much.

• dutchie

I dont know about jemi….
    I love joe I love demi and I used to think they were cute together but that was in the camp rock days…
    Since then they’ve convinced me that they we’re JUST like brother and sister and nothing was EVER gonna happen between them.. just being best friends blablabla..
    and now all of a sudden they are a couple and all i see is them being brother and sister :P

I suck at explaining but yeah .. its a bit gross to me even though i know they are in NO ways related..

And also .. poor nicky :( If there was still a nelena they could’ve gone together instead of he being a 5th weel and selena looking a bit lonely…

Oh well!

hmm i think its because miley arrived late so they couldnt get pic together?

• purplekoolaid

Miley acts like that with ALL of her men. Whenever she gets a bf she goes on and on about how he “really gets her” and blah blah blah. All the crap she said about Liam she also said about Justin and Nick. That girl needs to chill out on the boys for awhile and just reflect on herself as a person. Its like when she gets a man she loses herself in them.

This is not meant as a statement against Miley, btw.

Delusional teenie, trying to prove they’re not PR. LOLING at you

__

• lalalalea

teenie = human
    human = you

i disagree SO MUCH with you, she never once said justin gaston changed her life and taught her anything.. all she ever said was “HES SO HOT OMG”, and Nick and her were so young. she at an age where things make sense

• lalalalea

lol.
    its their life, just leave them alone xD