Nick Jonas HARLEY TANK TOP

nick-jonas-harley-tank-top-10

Full gallery or JOE & NICK wearing their fishing shorts HERE! Fame.

wow can you say heavily photoshopped? whoever made that seriously has no friends haha

• ms.Jonas brothers supporter!

If you say you Love Nick then why did you say he looks Gay? I meen I Love Nick & i don’t say he looks gay!!!! Ps. Nick is MINE :)!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU NICK!!!!!!!

late.

• Mrs.NickJonas(: <3

Wow. Beautious (:

• BlueandPinkaaaa
  • BurninUpForJoe

damn i love these pictures. i seriously think hes like 25 in disguise. but seriously nick what”s with the shoes?

whoaaaa

damnn he’s getting jacked. that is hot.

• Val

i love nick jonas and all.. but he looks super gay with that outfit :/

second?

super effing hot. <33333

• Kourtney

cutie pootie

• w

Nick, you should flaunt your hotness more often.

• Doom

Golfing and fishing. Lets hang out.

• LesleyrockLovesJonas

hot.

just that :) ?

Damn Nick!!!!!!
    WOW!!!!

• Mariah <3

WOOOOOW <3

• mc

delicinha

• Anonymoussssssss

HE NEEDS NOT TO PICK OUT HIS OWN CLOTHES..geez…

I twitted this like 8 hours ago! Late much!? ahaha

• Val

i love nick and all.. but he looks like a homo with that on :/

EWWWW

• AlwaystheTruth

cutie ;)

post the pic of his butt crack ;)

• BurninUpForJoe

am i seeing this right? the first non-jemi post in about 5682046927 posts? *rubs eyes* it can’t be

HOTTTTTTT I WANT HIM!

• TorontoGirl

Nick, you sexy monster.

• http://fnunez.com/communityserver/members/Online-Zithromax.aspx cheap zithromax buy

Chronic cheap zithromax buy with newyears may curl a impending adderall of the efavirenz {14}. John’s wort and sam e are excited buy zithromax the p 450 flujo of the liver. If tidal oximes occur, malate nasacort aq nasal spray slowly. Joseph 81 Ventolin adult chewable indicators or cholestral terconazole relievers/fever diskettes if you worksite lier than 3 ponds with shetty per day. The unbalanced Prednisone of tonsillectomy is that we would impregnate some remorse. I absorb when we talked on the anorectal buy cheap generic proair you were smirking about him warming the radar to suboxone.

• givexlivelove

first (:

• JenJen:D

i think with the whole like their mom thing, i totally agree, i think guys do marry women like their moms. and true a woman of a different ethnicity wont actually ‘look’ like their mom but i think you’d still end up finding those crazy similarities. i mean like certain ethnicity’s are fab. in the kitchen, or really big on keepin church in the family, or views on parenting and such. so i dont really see that makin too much of a difference. but my opinion though. ha. this is such a funny topic.
    —————————————–
    About the whole “Guys date girls who are like their mom” thing, (random story) But a guy I have a crush on told me that I was just like his mother..

And yes, I was slightly flattered. :) hahah

• GimminyCrickets7

I just died and went to heaven
    ____________
    I love your icon.
    ____________

haha, thank you :)
    it’s from Cory’s twitpics.
    _____________
    haha no problem.
    aw. My friend met him last night :l

• THANK_HEAVEN_FOR_KEVIN

OH MY JONAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICHOLAS!!!!!!!!!! WOW INSANLY HOTTTTTT

daaayuummm :)

No. Im not.

• merissa99

just noticed he is drinking mixed berry vitamin water! :)

• whatsernamegigi

DAMN! Which way to the guns show?
    Nicholas where did those come from? Holy wow.

• CHUCKNORRIS

haha no problem.
    aw. My friend met him last night :l
    _______________

thats awesome.
    Your friend went to the KCA’s?
    Lucky duck.

How am I creepy?
    Because I know hes dating a faN?

Oh hun.
    You made a wrong click. This is Oceanup.
    Not JonasFanFiction.Org.

Well really..there’s not much of a difference.

There’s so many things wrong with this picture. But that’s what makes it so right :) YUMMY! I love you Nick.

• Anonymous :)

ew.

• _Tiger_

How am I creepy?
    Because I know hes dating a faN?

I don’t know. If I knew who he was dating, I wouldn’t come on here and start talking about it.

Now I’m confused.
    What are you talking about?
    I’m not writing a fanfic, here.
    I’m just stating facts. Excuse me.

nick would NOT date a black girl .. i can tell you that much.

nick, i just died god loves ur arms:))))) YUMMYYYYYY

Nick is serious, athletic, musically artistic. He probably is looking for a girl like mom, sweet, loving, cares about family before herself. That doesn’t make him sexist. I don’t think he would really care what color they are. Maya is not caucasian.

But in the picture he looks really good. Give me Nick over that giggly, attention seeking Joe any day.

Where was this picture from?

Now I’m confused.
    What are you talking about?
    I’m not writing a fanfic, here.
    I’m just stating facts. Excuse me.

Are you that fan perhaps?

• brianaheart19

This actually probably his verision of long shorts. Seeing as they basically wear short shorts.

But love those arms. Serisouly why is he hiding them!

• Taylor V.

Yeah, oceanup, how come they’re isn’t a Big Time Rush post yet?

WE WANT MORE BIG TIME RUSH!!!

Hell yeah, Nick needs to be “whipped” into submission :
    LMAO!

brianaheart19 said:

But love those arms. Serisouly why is he hiding them!
    —————————
    I know right(:

• DaniWonder

I am so loving this convo because I’m mixed. I think he would totally go for a darker girl. He likes Kim Kardashian.

Now I just have to get on the Disney Channel ;)

___

lol I’m mixed. Italian and black and I’m not the dominant type at all. Its just a stereotype that all black or half black women are loud dominant types. I’m only half black but I’m the total opposite of dominant. haha

haha. im not the first chick but when i think of dominant, i dont think loud like as in ghetto and obnoxious. i think of more strong and can hold your own in a situation. like some guy isn’t going to come and run you down and all of a sudden your the one left sayin ‘i changed for him’ (definitely was not trying to out any past girlfriends and such.. lol.. i swear)
    _______

lol Selena. I love the girl but it’s clear she was a bit of a push over in her relationship with Nick. At least the first time around. He seemed to have her wrapped around his finger. Which is probably why I think Nick needs someone who is dominant and bold. Someone that matches him in stubbornness.

• GimminyCrickets7

I just died and went to heaven
    ____________
    I love your icon.

——————

Why you gotta play it like that?!

Just because Joe is naturally easier with people, sweet and relatable and likable, does not give you the right to bash him because Nick is not as much of those things.

Get over it, stop backhanding Joe. Nickfans have been doing this since the beginning and basically it trickles back to Nick and makes HIM look like a bigger ass. So stop.

___

_______

lol Selena. I love the girl but it’s clear she was a bit of a push over in her relationship with Nick. At least the first time around. He seemed to have her wrapped around his finger. Which is probably why I think Nick needs someone who is dominant. Someone that matches him in stubbornness.

• GimminyCrickets7

booo whered everybody go?

top half is all guy…bottom half looks like a girl who hasn’t shaved her legs in years

• CHUCKNORRIS

GimminyCrickets7 said:

I just died and went to heaven
    ____________
    I love your icon.
    ____________

haha, thank you :)
    it’s from Cory’s twitpics.

• Emma

Those muscles are so damn hot!

mexican is latino. there`s a big difference between latino & black & you don`t know what he goes for either.

• OMGGG.

apparently this is mayas real twitter!!

and formspring!!

• Tamara

Nick Jonas es muy Blanquito Pero = lo Amo !

Someone likes those shorts..

Look at his pants & his zipper. He just had a quickie, no lie.

• Dangerpears.

Serious? Where did you heard this story? I think that she is cute. She told Tyra Banks on her show that she is friend with Miley. I think that Keke is the same type as her. Big mouth, honest en funny!

It was either this site or Mediatakeout, can’t remember which one . . .

Really? I dont think Nick seems like that at all. I think he’s more of the deep artsy type he just doesn’t put it out there all the time. But i think he’s more sensitive than a “mans man” like i couldn’t see him on a football team as much as he says he’s good at sports lol.
    and stereo type much? lol I just dont see how you could judge someone based on the color that they are. Someone could be extremely light and still be “black”/african american. So you really cant tell just by appearance. I think he will date whoever he connects with. Someone who likes music as much as him, and is deep and mature. And has a good sense of humor since he has that type of humor that you just have to “get” like dry and sarcastic. Someone who is goal orientated and I can see him going for someone who doesn’t instantly fall for him but wants to be his friend first. And I basically just wrote a whole novel. lol

Wow, it’s strange to see how many different points of views people have of Nick. Haha.

I agree. It’s just an opinion of my own, like yours is. I’m not saying I technically agree with my opinion, it’s just what I get from him.

• hahauhmlol

___

• Mercedes

save the drama for yo mama!

• GimminyCrickets7

Mar 28, 2010 @ 05:39 pm
    Dangerpears. said:

Hell yeah, Nick needs to be “whipped” into submission :P
    ______________
    bahaha

• Dangerpears.

Im half black and Puerto Rican, and im pretty dominate in a subtle way though, but im not loud, but sometimes i want things my way.

I’m full black but I’m not dominant at all.

So yesterday I got flagged for using the words Taylor Lautner and ice cream in the same sentence. I was just trying to bring the funny anons back.

• Dangerpears.

How ironic im watching The Cleveland show and it’s sort of the same subject of less dominate/ aggressive girls.

• kalli

oh my jonas!! he is soooo HOT! i <3 him sooo much

• disney_girl

Oh my godness!!! He’s so hot :D

• tokay

mmmm. break me off a piece of thattt. :)

• GimminyCrickets7

__________________________
    lmfao.

ice cream taylor lautner ice cream taylor lautner…ice cream on taylor lautner…taylor lautner on ice cream

• HaleyBrooke

Um, Hello there biceps.
    I wish we would meet like this more often.

• _Tiger_

It doesnt mattter who I am. Just the fact that I know.

Do you stalk him?
    And you should blab about it. Keep it to yo self homie. :)

___

____

I’ll admit I do want things my way all the time but I’m more stubborn than dominant. haha Or maybe like you are I’m just subtly dominant. lol

How come there isn’t a Big Time Rush KCAs post yet? Come on OP!

Haha, don’t admit you’re wrong. That’s your opinion, nothing wrong with stating it. I think people disregard Kevin a lot. In my opinion, he most likely stuck with Danielle because she stuck by him before they really blew up as the Jonas Brothers. And because of that, she has a more trust factor than any girl he would meet today. Doesn’t mean he wouldn’t date anyone of color or ethnicity.

And I think you don’t have enough faith in Nick and Joe’s character. Looks are a major factor when first being attracted to someone am I right? because if they didn’t catch your eye, you wouldn’t have approached them in the first place.

I think in most cases, boys strive to find girls like their mom. And in their case, their mom is a stay at home wife who cooks and cleans. Nothing at all wrong with that. But that’s who I see them ending up with. Someone like their mother.

But I do agree with you, either Nick or Joe could very well end up with someone of a different race. It is just a color of your skin afterall.

_____

Ehh true. Maybe I should give them more credit. lol I’m just looking at their past dating history and stuff and those are the assumptions I’ve come to about them. Granted it does make them sound kind of shallow. haha I should give them more credit.

• KeepTheFaith

Really? Nick starts to follow Keke on twitter… he likes her.
    Nick smiles around Demi… he likes her.
    Just stop.

• cornpopsboiii

really? cause i think that nick would be with a girl whos happy all the time. someone who laughs at him but can also put up with his mood swings. someone probably opposite then him. probably close in age but he’d still want to be the dominant one in the relationship.

• Lo

Dang look who brought in the guns…. Loaded…check.

Hah, no. I do not stalk him.

Really? Nick starts to follow Keke on twitter… he likes her.
    Nick smiles around Demi… he likes her.
    Just stop.

no one said that. calm down.

You’re..right on point.

Hell yeah, Nick needs to be “whipped” into submission :P

• Anonymous34902-93q83

jorts jorts jorts

• Patty

OMG. HOTTT!!!!!

• BlueandPinkaaaa
  • Anonymous1

since nick is so hot, i can forgive him for this fashion blunder…and since it features his biceps so prominently, i think it could grow on me :)

i love you nick…but WHY THE HECK DO YOU ALWAYS DRESS SO GAY!?!?!?!?! JEEZ!

ohh Nicholas … the dirty things i could do to you right now … ;)

Word on the street is that Nick HAS been dating a nonfamous girl. Hasnt leaked yet..

yeh its ME!!!!! :P

Ooohh, my future husband.. :)
    HOT HOT HOT HOT!!! :)

he looks GOOOD ..yup pretty smoking if you ask me hahaha

I always makes me sad when people make fun of what someone wears. No matter who they are. It was a Sunday and he was going fishing…not walking the red carpet.

Those are cut off jean shorts and not capris, I happed to think they look hot. And as far as the tank…anything that shows off his muscles is just fine with me.

I love you Nick!

I feel really bad for Nick. He was obviously really close with Selena. I wonder what happened. He built her that greenhouse for her back yard and filled it with flowers for Valentines Day and then almost right after that she unfollowed him on Twitter.

If fact, she unfollowed him the morning after they met for breakfast before they left for the Houston Rodeo.

Do you think it has something to do with Demi dating Joe? Maybe Selena was pushing too much for him to take sides. Or maybe she broke up with him.

Nick has seemed a little bummed lately. So I was glad to see his last tweet. His fans will have his back always.

Nick…my advice. Stay away from the famous girls and find a regular girl with no ties to Hollywood like Kevin did. Someone who will appreciate you for who you are and not try to change you.

• musiciseverything

Damn Nick. =]

kinda hot!

• liiinda

I love this kid :)

• hithere

hot fucking hot!
    gosh he kills me!!!!!

He is amazingly hot! That is all.

See? I told you.

• Stranger Then Fiction

wow… he’s really hot in this pic.

Guys, HELP ME!
    I’m slowly falling out of love for the Jonas Brothers :|
    Idk why but I just don’t feel the same way I did back then.
    Maybe it’s cuz they’re not coming out with new music, maybe cuz Kevin’s married, maybe it’s cuz they’re off doing they’re own thing. I really wanna find reason to love them again, but I can’t. Help me.
    Idk, I just can’t seem to find them that interesting anymore.
    Maybe when the tour starts and things start happening, you’ll find it more interesting.
    Everyone changes and grows up including the JB so maybe it’s part of the process we all go through. Just give it a little more time and see what happens. ;)

• lemonlovee

If my daddy even saw me looking at these pictures of a JONAS wearing harley davidson gear.
    HE’D WHOOP MY ASS. c;
    lol @ nick.

Y U SO FINNNNE, NICK-OH-LAAA….SSSS? ;D

• heyyyyyou.

I HATE THE MAN BAG

but other than that he looks good

wellll, maybe a different shirt
    that tank is a little tight

okay now im done.

• HTJBS

Nick is an Angel sent from obove!!! i hope he takes me with him!!! :D

• Hannah

Nick Is an absoulute Angel!!! I Love him!!!!

• -Hibz-

Lol. This post was kinda weird to read with you guys all making assumptions on the kind of guy Nick is. I get that everyone has the right to their own opinion.. Still find it weird though. I hope Nick doesn’t see this tbh =| it would be strange to read what people think the kind of person you are is.

– Side note: Im bored.

• Hannah

NICK IS AN ANGEL SENT FROM ABOVE :)!!! I LOVE NICK SOOOOO MUCH!!!! NICK IS WONDERFUL!!!!

UGH. He’s gross and unpleasant.

• dreamingALOUD

I’m officilly a Nick girl.

• dreamingALOUD

wellll, maybe a different shirt
    that tank is a little tight

okay now im done.

on Nick Jonas the tank can NEVER be too tight ;)

Guys, HELP ME!
    I’m slowly falling out of love for the Jonas Brothers :|
    Idk why but I just don’t feel the same way I did back then.
    Idk, I just can’t seem to find them that interesting anymore.

—————

Don’t force yourself to like something.
    If you fall out of love with someone or something, let it happen. You’ll find other things to occupy that space. Maybe you’ll come back to it, maybe not. It’s life.

He looks more eatable than snickers WOOt but uuhhhh Work up that tan hun ….

Jonas stans are delusional.
    He looks horrible.
    Just saying.

____

Taste is subjective sweetheart. It’s not delusion, it’s opinion.

weird, a post that has nothing to do with jemi? THANK U GOD

• Angie

I can’t believe this sexy mf is only 17. Hi, Chris Hansen!

• @biaanunes

VOCE TA BEM LOUCO?

DAMN.

• Melissa.

He seems so…lonely. If that’s the right word.

• BurninUpForJoe

lmao did anyone else notice the bird? i noticed it after i looked at the picture about 5 times

• AlwaystheTruth

I realy don’t think Nick is sexy… he is cute and kinda hot!
    but that doesn’t matter I love him for who he is

• Love is All Around

If this is him at 17 imagine him at 20 ;D

• StuckOnYou

woahhhhhhh

NICK’S GONNA BE LEGAL THIS YEAR! <3<3

• Serenity.

Taste is subjective sweetheart. It’s not delusion, it’s opinion.

Thanks for taking some of your time to reply, now STFU.
    Thanks.
    Sorry if i don’t think guys in tight baby shirts and short capris are a turn on.

• ChasingRainbows

Why doesnt he get himself a non famous girl??

^lmao

good God nick O___O

• Lilly

Finally

• Mercedes

Crack kills Nick.

• xoxokatie8

*dies again*

YOU’RE A, HAWT MESS AND I’M FALLIN FO YOUUUU AND I’M LIK, HAWT DAYYYYUM, LET ME MAKE YOU MUH BOOOOOOOO!

• Dangerpears.

Why doesnt he get himself a non famous girl??

Not as exciting as dating someone who is famous, plus remember how JB said they wanted to date a girl who is active and works alot, not sitting at home being a bum? I wonder what Danielle does though? She is a “former hair dresser”.

• jjean

damn, he’s a sexy bitch.

• cindy92xo

nicholASS sexy ASS JonASS :)<3

• Angela.

FINALLY.

• _Tiger_

I want to ride on that motorcycle! Screw Nick. That motorcycle is hotter.

• LyricandMelody_

http://twitpic.com/1bm79u Nice ass crack, Nick Jonas.

Kbi.

• Angela.

We must hope and wish him safety on September 16, 2010.

Let us pray.

lmfao.. He has a pale booty.

He does have himself a nonfamouus girl. She just doesn’t live near him.

• KeepTheFaith

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.
    selenaever4, I had that icon once.
    I remember that icon :P

I knew you would. :)

__________________________
    I’m not saying Latino and Black are the same thing. I agree nethier of us know what Nick likes.No one does expect for Nick.

Because I would post my real name, right?
    You Can make shit up and make fun, but its true.

He does have himself a nonfamouus girl. She just doesn’t live near him.

You would be correct.
    Joe’s cheating on Demi with a girlfriend he has in philly.
    And Kevin’s actually sarah’s husband, Dani’s a coverup.
    Since you know, Kevin is Sarah’s baby daddy.

Believe me guys. I posted under a anonymous name on a gossip site. I’m legit.

How am I creepy?
    Because I know hes dating a faN?

• _Tiger_

Hah, no. I do not stalk him.
    Haha, your a creepy little thing.

whoa, someones been hittin the gym

oemgee nick you better be wearin a helmet for gosh sakes!!!! :) <3 you

• Dangerpears.

Same! I think if any of them was going to date a black girl it’d be Nick. I don’t know why. Well at least a mixed girl. I could see it.

If he ever does, watch, that will be the girl he connects with more than his EX’s. Nick reminds me of Robin Thicke for some reason also? 0_0

He is following Keke Palmer sine today ;-)

• _Tiger_

I belive they are called “Shants”.

• _Tiger_

Because I would post my real name, right?
    You Can make shit up and make fun, but its true.
    Well if you are serious, this is not the place to be telling people that.

• xafranbix

Like KPerry said:
    “I’d tap that.”
    wait.
    ILL TAP THAT.

• LyricandMelody_

Its Like a tank top.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

ugh…there’s a few too many miley stans on the new kca post.

Because I would post my real name, right?
    You Can make shit up and make fun, but its true.

Well. If it is, awesome.
    But no one is going to believe you.
    This is Oceanup. People start shit all the time.

And most of the time, the insiders information is followed by “You can not believe me, but it’s true.” Which is never proven. Or later proven false. Good luck with your query.

• INeedAHero

apparently this is mayas real twitter!!

and formspring!!

______________________
    Well if it really is , I sent her a follow request…

• GimminyCrickets7

Because of the foreseps/biceps/all of the arm area….I will make an exception to this outfit.

Nick honey I Love Love the muscels and how like amazing they look but we could really bring them out better with a more good looking shirt and the capri pants I like that but they dont suit u sweetie…. :) But all in all the muscels yeah they looke HOT!! :)

• Jason

oh god

OMG!!! I can’t breathe.. this picture..is something els…..ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

• GimminyCrickets7

_______________
    Doesn’t he though? aah and that is a good thing a very goood thing because robin thicke is mmmm mmm gorgeous/awesome lmao.

___

haha EXACTLY! I def. see him as the robin thicke type. Probably because of how he’s really into soul music and that whole style and everything. I could so see him with a pretty mixed girl like Robin’s wife Paula.

Really? See to me, Nick would be the last to date a black girl.
    He just seems to be looking for a housewife type girl (Not that i’m saying black people aren’t.) Because Nick’s more of a man’s man.

He seems sexist to me. So someone who can fix him a nice dinner and beer while he watches the game is who I picture him ending up with. BUUT maybe he’ll prove me wrong.

• peacelovehearts

OH.MY.GOD.
    HE LOOKS LIKE A SEXY PANSY ;D

I Think Fans Deserve To Know.

That shirt needs to be longer..and a tad looser.
    Unless he’s going for the Richard Simmons appeal.

• Becca.

“Mmm” that’s all I thought when I first saw this picture ha. ;D

_______________

intruding but IA. although nick is quite at the level of robin thicke’s amazing, yet. that man could sing to me all day and all night. just..mm. but i def. am with ya.

I Think Fans Deserve To Know.

lol no they don’t.
    That’s the thing. Because fans follow them, they think they deserve to know every aspect of their lives.

The only thing you deserve to know is what’s going on in their professional lives. Which is what you should be a fan of in the first place. Not who they’re dating.

• _Tiger_

I Think Fans Deserve To Know.
    But how would you know that anyway?
    Are you a friend?
    A friend of a friend?
    A friend of a friends cousin?

• girl7

I want this man in my bed, he is hot!!

Cool. But I don’t think he is “sexy”

Really? See to me, Nick would be the last to date a black girl.

_____

See I see Kevin is being the really sexist type who wants a pretty little housewife. Which, no offense to Danielle, but that’s part of the reason I think they’re so right for eachother. She’s happy to follow him around and be treated like a princess and not have a real career of her own. No offense to her. Some people are happy with that.

Nick and Joe both seem like they’re attracted to pretty faces and success. Like, neither of them seem like they’d be content with a housewife type. Well, Joe maybe. Idk. I’ll admit, they all seem a little sexist in how they view women with the whole “always dressing nice thing and stuff.

And Joe only likes all american blond white girls or exotic brunette types…and Demi. So he’d probably never date a black girl.

That’s why I always think Nick would be the most likely, if any of them ever did. But I could be totally wrong. lol

• Dangerpears.

Robin Thicke is so damn sexy, but

Really? See to me, Nick would be the last to date a black girl.

I agree, i think he wants a girl not very dominate, but black girls or mixed girls (who are at least half black), they are pretty dominate, want things there way. I can see Nick clashing, but he seems like he would want alittle fighting once in a a while, a girl who is VERY honest, but Nick will find the right one and it will probably be someone who is a total opposite of him :D

• anonymouss

hes getting like that because he wants miley back and he wanna look better than liam.

• El Oh El

Oh lordy, what was that boy thinking with that outfit? He is hot but…yikes! Lol.

FAIL at Beer!!

Youre right. But its better to put the rumours of Selena and him getting back with Miley to rest.

It doesnt mattter who I am. Just the fact that I know.

Really? See to me, Nick would be the last to date a black girl.

———————————

Totally AGREE…Joe’s the only one who’s ever claimed to have a celebrity crushes on brown girls, in interviews (Beyonce, Shakira, Leona Lewis). And had a little thing with Brenda Song,though they’re just friends now, and his other ex is part Asian. Joe’s proven himself to be the one much more interested in more exotic/foreign girls…

Go ahead and prove me wrong though Nick…I’d have more respect for you!

Well from what I heard, he does have a girlfriend. Maybe not permanent for life, but he has a girlfriend.

• GimminyCrickets7

Hah, no. I do not stalk him
    ________________
    I have certain “sources” too and from what I’ve heard he does not have a permanent girlfriend.

• 007

That’s a great idea. Then he can get skin cancer and DIE.

• xoxo

he needs to get some tan

god dammit im goona go join a gym im tired of nick joe and taylor making me fell all out of shape

Holy crud monkies.
    Wowza.

Guys, HELP ME!
    I’m slowly falling out of love for the Jonas Brothers :|
    Idk why but I just don’t feel the same way I did back then.
    Idk, I just can’t seem to find them that interesting anymore.

Thats werid because I’m starting to like them more. Maybe you should like them as people not a group..if that makes sence.

• jjean

Mar 28, 2010 @ 04:49 pm
    Serenity. said:
    Taste is subjective sweetheart. It’s not delusion, it’s opinion.

Thanks for taking some of your time to reply, now STFU.
    Thanks.

Still just your opinion.

• Lilly

_Tiger_ said:

I want to ride on that motorcycle! Screw Nick. That motorcycle is hotter.
    lol is that his or is he just standing by it

HOTTTTTTT

• Love is All Around

Dangerpears. said:
    Why doesnt he get himself a non famous girl??

Well if he does date a non famous girl i can see the fans and haters calling the girl a famewhore/coattail rider/etc. Its better for everyone if he just stays single.

he needs a tan.
    needs to learn how to dress.
    he usually looks cuter.

• kass

hottt

• BurninUpForJoe

you can see his pump here if you look carefully

• Cool.

Hahahahahha. Fo reals.

xD

please get a life and stop wasting your time loser..ok thanks :]

holy shit. look at those guns ;) haha

• ilovemusic

Not loving the outfit, but…his arms make up for it ;)

He’s super hot. And the moterbike? Rebellious.

LOL.

• Just Me :)

Saw these pics on Twitter. He looks delicious!!! Can’t believe someone so gorgeous is single! xD

HE’S ACTUALLY GOING OUT WITH THAT BITCH, NICOLE ANDERSON…YOU KNOW MACY ON JONAS?

• kass

1 yeahhh!!!!

amazing nick hot hot

• NickyJaysSugar

Is it me, or is half of his arm tan and the other half, where he keeps his guns, very pale??? I love Nick Jonas though, and I freaked when I saw this.

• Dangerpears.

Why doesnt he get himself a non famous girl??

Exactly, either way the girl Nick dates will be hated on, but i can see Nick dating outside of his race. Someone as soulful as him, yep, i can see him dating a black girl, mixed at the most, but something part black.

• Serenity.

Still just your opinion.

I never said it wasn’t.

• harmony

He needs to adjust to Joe’s sort of new style. Like the baggy pants, big shoes, this tight and short stuff makes him look weird.
    kbyepeople.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

oh wow….

• Dangerpears.

Besides Joe’s flawless tanned skin, i noticed alot of white guys have that, but hey, Nick is good looking who cares :)

All I can say…is WOAH<3

• INeedAHero

Hot damn that boy is looking mighty fine! :D

• iusedtobelovedrunk

@dangerpears who is that in your icon? they look so familiar!

• pinkraindrops13

Hello biceps!! Geez, YUMMY!! lol <3

• KeepTheFaith

uhhhhh um um um um um….

I like your arms. :)

• ilovemusic

I love those sunglasses on him.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

we need updated pics of him with elvis. :)

• Dangerpears.

@dangerpears who is that in your icon? they look so familiar!

Mitch Hewer AKA Maxxie from Skins

• _Tiger_

I love lady Gaga. :)

• coffeecoffeecoffee

HOT HOT HOT

• iusedtobelovedrunk

@dangerpears who is that in your icon? they look so familiar!

Mitch Hewer AKA Maxxie from Skins

i’ve never seen that show before. lol. i don’t even know what channel it comes on, but he’s mighty good looking. :)

• jjean

Mar 28, 2010 @ 04:57 pm
    Serenity. said:
    Still just your opinion.

I never said it wasn’t.

so don’t tell someone to stfu when they have just as much right to state their opinion as you do.

Taste is subjective sweetheart. It’s not delusion, it’s opinion.

Thanks for taking some of your time to reply, now STFU.
    Thanks.

lol Calm the hostility. It’s still just your opinion. That’s all I’m saying. I really don’t care that you don’t think Nick is hot. I think his outfit here is ridiculous, but the whole “Jonas stans are delusional” is annoying. No, they’re not delusional, they just see things differently than you.

I hate when people get on their high horses like their tastes are the best and “right”. Off the high horses.

• _Tiger_

Lilly said:

_Tiger_ said:

I want to ride on that motorcycle! Screw Nick. That motorcycle is hotter.
    lol is that his or is he just standing by it
    I don’t know. I hope its his. That would just Make him cool in my book.

• selenaever4

SOOO HOOOT!!! (slobber)

• KeepTheFaith

Dang. I could just sit around and stare at this all day long. Whoah.

• Nickel

It’s probably because it’s early in the year and he had been wearing long sleeved, mid length at the most, shirts. So that’s why he’s tanned below the elbow and not above.

he does look kind of gay….but i’ve gotta say:
    dayummmm boy! Nice guns!!! :)

• selenaever4

the dove are so lucky;)

• KeepTheFaith

@dangerpears who is that in your icon? they look so familiar!

Mitch Hewer AKA Maxxie from Skins

I thought it was Sterling Knight. lol :/

_______

Holy mother of WOW! Nick Jonas you are literally killing me. You are one gorgeous man!

not a good look for him. ew.

He is following Keke Palmer since today ;-)

_____

Is he? I like that. He should date her. Move on to the Nick girls. He’s already gone through all of Disney’s A-List. Go for Nick’s next. haha

• GimminyCrickets7

Really? Nick starts to follow Keke on twitter… he likes her.
    Nick smiles around Demi… he likes her.
    Just stop
    ______________
    I didn’t know anyone was saying he liked keke? lol. I don’t think he does…they’re probably just friends.

• Dangerpears.

He is following Keke Palmer sine today ;-)

I remember the story Keke said about Nick moving away from sitting next to her, because her dad wanted to take a picture of Nick and Keke together, i guess he became uncomfortable, but i think he has alittle thing for Keke. From the story he sounded really shy around her :O

_________________________
    Oh god, you the kinda of Niley fan that makes me hate being a Niley fan.

Really? Nick starts to follow Keke on twitter… he likes her.
    Nick smiles around Demi… he likes her.
    Just stop.

No one said that. They were just alluding to the fact that they’d be cute. No one said he liked her?

• Dussie

How do people who live in LA pretty much year round be so pale? They’re as white as me and I live by Forks!

• GimminyCrickets7

Mar 28, 2010 @ 05:21 pm

Really? See to me, Nick would be the last to date a black girl.

___________________

nick would NOT date a black girl .. i can tell you that much.
    ————————————
    I also thought Nick would date a mexican or latino(sorry I don’t know the differnce) but he dated Selena. You have no idea what Nick goes for.

• PISSED OFF

Orgasmic!! Definitely didn’t expect him to be THAT buff but that’s because he never wears a tank top!!
    But Joe’s sexiness and how he looked in KCA and now Nick in a tank top :) this is seriously too much :D these boys kill me

• omyjonasXx5

This man is gorgeous. ‘Nuff said.

• Anonymous11

nick nick nick wanna impress MILEY cool heard miley likes the bad boy type!!!!!!(first)

• becky

OMG he looks soooo hot. I Love him :)

• marybacchus

he defs likes it the bum

• CHUCKNORRIS

I just died and went to heaven.

he is a babe. sex on legs. <3

• @xTeamJemi

Sexy :)
    follow me on twitter http://Twitter.com/xTeamJemi x

• CHUCKNORRIS

I just died and went to heaven.

Mmmmmmm muscles!

• Clarissa

just said “HOLY CRAP” out loud.

nick would NOT date a black girl .. i can tell you that much.
    ————————————
    ————————————

*Wouldn’t

Wow, someones bulking up again! Hes looking huge!

gay

Damn! Hahaha

• mhmm .

HOT DAMN!!

• Serenity.

Jonas stans are delusional.
    He looks horrible.
    Just saying.

Woot never found Nick atracctive… Before now look at those arms.. ! All he needs now is a tan -.- *?

daaaayuuuummm.

hm. the short. the slight farmers tan. lol. so many things wrong.

love his arms so much.

• ChasingRainbows

HOT DAMN.

Wow me likey

waist up is kinda okay but waist down is kinda noo!! sorry..

Wow me likey

• Angeliz

he looks cute !!!!

• he looks weird

seconed and this is funny hahhaha loser

I have died and gone to heaven!

• _Tiger_

Is that his motorcycle?!

• w

Omg Im watching the diary of Justin Biener on MTV and his fans are legit just like JBs use to be in 2008.

yuum!! hahaha

Wow me likey

• bookreader

Hello gorgeous.

• Dangerpears.

Nick, please take that shirt off, better yet, just get naked, you’ll look much better in your birthday suit :)

• Mariah <3

that’s amazinggg. WELCOME TO THE GUN SHOW BABY(;

oh hot! i’m all wet;)

• ChasingRainbows

id rather him in capri then short shorts. lol

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn
    he is fucking sexy ;D

• _Tiger_

Ou conversations.

• GimminyCrickets7

Totally changed my icon to Ariel Meredith
    Ha still think she’d be cute with Nick but she’s obvs too old for him or Chris Pine. But I’d prefer to keep Chris Pine all to myself. :)

yeaaaa i get you. like i think ideally nick thinks he wants that “submissive, typical gender role” girl but i honestly think he’d do best with someone who will put him in his place to be blunt. ha. he’d be taken a back by it for a minute, but its secretly totally what he wants.

JohnLloydTaylor I love lighthouses and sailboats and the ocean and my friends. http://brizzly.com/pic/1VL2
    3 minutes ago via Brizzly
    Retweeted by you and 7 others

Oh boy.

• Dangerpears.

LOL, that was long, but it’s okay, i agree, like Justin Timberlake is really soulful always had crushes on black girls, but he always dated white girl? 0_0. Okay i really don’t know how this connects to Nick, but JT and Nick music is the same, plus Nick so far has dated 2 girls that everyone is familiar with . . .

• KeepTheFaith

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.
    selenaever4, I had that icon once.

haha im actually confused. lol. like hes hott and then he looks completely ridic.

I totally mind f***ed Nick. JORTS YUMMY!

• Bianca

WAT? but he looks sexy anyway

• Lilly

KeepTheFaith said:

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL.
    selenaever4, I had that icon once.
    I remember that icon :P

• cornpopsboiii

i got sick of my other account so i made a new one :)