Selena Gomez MONTE CARLO Departure

selena-gomez-monte-carlo-13

Selena arriving @ LAX to go film her new movie Monte Carlo. Photos: INF. Hey Everyone! Just got settled in at the hotel here in Spain. I am so excited to be here! I cannot wait to get this promo tour started. Those of you who have been to Spain or live in Spain please tell me where I should go while I am here. Night everyone, big day tomorrow.. Boarding my 14 hour flight :(

• pceloveguitar

leggggittt.
    iloveyou! :D

PIG IS UR MOTHER,U MOTHERFUCKER.AND 2 DA OTHER RETARD WHO MADE FUN OF SEL AND HER HAIR,GO FUCK URSELF CUZ SEL IS BEAUTIFUL,GORGEOUS,SEXY,PERFECT AND ALSO ITS HER HAIR.JUST LOOK AT URSELVES CUZ ALL OF U R UGLY,JEALOUS LITTLE GIRLS(EXCEPT OTHERS SEL FANS).AND PEACEHEARTS,I WILL KILL U,U WORTHLESS OLD HAG.

• SellyismygirlCrush

wow ou you are DUMB
    she is going on tour not filming a movie and in spain not Monte Carlo

• GoldenGal9311

Cool, I guess.

• cheskasg
  • xoxokatie8

oh selena, sucha cutie pie you are.

• Doom

Hey OU… Want to show my new icon?

• miss piggy

oink oink

What the fuck are you talking about? She’s in Spain.

• Sheryl

Oceanup Selena went to Spain to tour not to record MONTE CARLO

She will go to Monte Carlo burn from little:) but is now promoting her album

• YouBelongWithMe

Oceanup fails. If I ran the site, it would be full of Glee updates

• MZ

her smile is beautiful

selena<3

She’s just beautiful in general. Eugh.

• Doom
  • xoxo

her hair looks soooooooo long. did she get extensions?

she is so beautiful. hate her!

BurninUpForJoe said:

she looks pretty. who’s hand is she holding?

——————————————–

She’s holding her mother’s hand (:

• nick

Wow, we finally get a new post and OU doesn’t know shit about it. *sighs*…..

• DemiandMileyPones

I think so haha! Oh I keep forgetting to tell you, musiciseverything thinks we’re jealous of THEM. I nearly died from laughing.

_____

Yeah the fuck right! LMAO. They’re are seriously something else.

DemiandMileyPones says:
    Extensions much?

75% of Miley’s hair is freaking extensions.

_____

Yeah the fuck right! LMAO. They’re are seriously something else.

Who is this “music girl” thing?

• xoxokatie8

Yeah the fuck right! LMAO. Tey;re are seriously something else.
    ****

LMAOO were you in the post where jonasgirl gave musiciseverything a TEDDY BEAR!!?? omgosh I was literally rofl. And they think were awkward

• Mercedes

i’m loving Selena right now..i think i’m starting to like her again.

she is holding hands with her mom! how cute! :D

• xoxokatie8

Who is this “music girl” thing?
    ***

jonas girl and musiciseverything

Where’d she get her hair from?…..

• DemiandMileyPones

Who is this “music girl” thing?

____

One of our two friends.

she isn’t going to shoot her new movie!!
    she is going to Europe to promote your CD!!
    Oceanup fail

• GoldenGal9311

xoxokatie8 said:

loll
    ______________

Hahahaha!

jonas girl and musiciseverything
    Oh…*facepalm*

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Your mum

• DavidArchiefan

That is a stupid reason to hate her

• selenaever4

Any Selena stans on? :P
    =============
    you’re disgusting

• peacelovehearts

selenaever4 said:
    Any Selena stans on? :P
    =============
    you’re disgusting
    FUCKKK YEEESSSSS!
    *runs & gets pickle gun*

• Ginger

In my eyes, Selena is the HBIC. Don’t care what people say.

Okay. I’m here.

• peacelovehearts

Ginger said:
    In my eyes, Selena is the HBIC. Don’t care what people say.
    GINGER! I’VE MISSED YOUUU!
    OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

if i ever meet you in real life I’m going to buy you a jar of pickles and give you a big hug :D

sorry, but this pics are from Selena en LAX aeropourt for go to Spain

• Ginger

In my eyes, Selena is the HBIC. Don’t care what people say.
    GINGER! I’VE MISSED YOUUU!
    OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

————————

Ew, not from someone who is so delusional and insensitive that they can’t see how much joy Selena brings to her little fans, especially to that sick little girl that Oceanup posted about and you decided to be so rude by posting a disrespectful comment. No, I will never forget that and I will bring that up to you every time you’re here.

Extensions much?

75% of Miley’s hair is freaking extensions.

______________

At least Miley looks good with extensions.

• Ginger

Enough with the Miley vs Selena crap, 4 years and you people still won’t stop. Just shut up. They both look good in extensions, lord knows how expensive they are. And can I just add that Selena’s hair in these pics are gorgeous, like you can’t even tell she’s wearing extensions. looks very real and shiny.

Extensions much?

75% of Miley’s hair is freaking extensions.

______________

At least Miley looks good with extensions.
    hahahaha sorry honey but mileys hair isss so fake and disgusting, ewwwwwwwww always always looks kike a crap, everuthing in her is sooo disgusting…. hahahaha she is a disgusting and nasty smeller hahahahaha…..
    selena is gorgeous, always looks soo perfect and the most important thin she looks decent, clean, with class and glam, fucking miley never ever can looks like that, shes tooo ordinary ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Extensions much?

75% of Miley’s hair is freaking extensions.

______________

At least Miley looks good with extensions.

Extensions much?

75% of Miley’s hair is freaking extensions.

______________

At least Miley looks good with extensions.

sel is ao amzing… shes the best!!!!

Nothing… :)
    ___

pft whatever :P

what a pretty and perfect face she has…. im so jelous!!! shes extremly gorgeous;)

• BAMF Princess

Selena and her mother are fucking GORGEOUS

• Mareike

salena, you are so awesome. i was not surprised to see you win at the kids choice awards im so glad to see you and justin beiber so happy together. i hope your career lasts i love you

lol she’s not WITH him tho xD

selena is american sweetheart!!!!

selena is american sweetheart!!!!

selena is american sweetheart!!!!

shes a very calssy glam and gorgeous lady unlike fugly disgusting and trashy cyrus…..

yayyyy im so happy finally she come to europe;)

• Mareike

Oh shut up u.u smh

i love her so much… selena europa loves you!!!!

• peacelovehearts

Any Selena stans on? :P

• selenaever4

===========
    agree!

• Sweetdisposition

Yay! I’m so happy for her:D So is it confirmed that Leighton Meester is also going to star in the movie?

• DemiandMileyPones

My sister doesn’t have firefox. Now I’m going to be having spelling mistakes.. greeaaattt….

• xoxokatie8

What if she was reading what you are writing right now?
    ***

those two always make fun of me and damp.

• DemiandMileyPones

What the actual fuck is going on?

____

Jonasgirl and Musiciseverything are dating. :P

• bookreader

those two always make fun of me and damp.

Really?

Really?
    ***

Yup

• Sweetdisposition

Oh, F.U. OU you had me believe that she was going to film the movie, she’s only there for her album promotion.

Yup

I am starting to think that pancakes can be used as pads…

• Mercedes

Jonasgirl and Musiciseverything are dating. :P

O_____________o
    oh that explains why jonasgirl was supposedly posing as an anon & repeatedly telling us musiciseverything was sooooooooooo much cooler than us.

• xoxokatie8

I am starting to think that pancakes can be used as pads…
    ____

Ew
    ?

• Aryanna

She’s pretty.
    Fuck. I just watched the “Jemi” video.

• Mercedes

she looks pretty. who’s hand is she holding?

her mom.

Ew
    ?

Aren’t they supposed to be absorbent?

• DemiandMileyPones

All I remember was seeing jonasgirl say ‘remember to sleep with your teddy bear tonight’ and that’s all I read. But it was just too hilarious

________

That’s all bad. :P

• xoxokatie8

Aren’t they supposed to be absorbent?
    ____

idk, and i don’t want to know

• Sweetdisposition

Her mom could totally pass for being her older sister:D

• bookreader

Something tells me that jonasgirl is laughing at you all right now.

O_____________o

____

Who’s us?

*dies* *comes back to life* *dies again*

idk, and i don’t want to know

They are spongy.

• Aryanna

xoxokatie8 said:

*dies* *comes back to life* *dies again*
    *dies*
    THE END.

Bookreader

Are you new? I never seen you before?

• Mercedes

Who’s us?

the people who were online at the time.

That’s all bad. :P
    ***

huh?

Bookreader

Are you new? I never seen you before?

Well, new is a relative term. But yes I am “new”

• xoxokatie8

Sad thing is that I actually act that out. Total fail.
    ***

act what out?

• MZ

______

No. Give me details.

And omg! They are seriously so awkward. It’s cute when we do it but them? No good. :l

What the actual fuck is going on?

act what out?

I actually did put my palm to my face and smacked it. Fail via me.

• Doom

The red sour patch kids are the best.

No. Give me details.

___

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Jonasgirl and musiciseverything are in a relationship?
    Rofl.

• bookreader

What if she was reading what you are writing right now?

• cheskasg

I love her hair!

• Alex Russo

My friend Harper tells me I look like her all the time.I don’t see the resemblance…

yep, she’s definetely in spain.. i saw her on the news today.. they were talking about how she was the new disney princess and about her new record (cause in spain it comes out tomorrow) and about the new season of wizards..
    funny thing, they kinda said she had become famous after demi which is so not true!!
    they also compared her to hannah montana (yes, that’s right, not miley, but hannah). i’m pretty sure they didnt know she’s just a character!! haha.

LOL that is so funny. even mileys fans say her hair looks ratty. selenas extensions look natural. and plus she’s a million times prettier.

Hey look, the found a scarecrow.

Don’t mess with Miley fans. We love Miley’s extensions. Now go back posting about Selena.

——————

so true! You do not want 2 be messing with Miley fans!!! You selena fans only like her becoz u think shez pretty and cute!!! All you talk about her is her looks, “shez sooooo gorgeous” , why not write “the girl can really sing!” oh but wait she CANT!!! Even her acting is crap. Shez sooo overated!!!

• demifan

peacelovehearts said:

Peacelovehearts, you pull that stupid shit every day. ‘try and respect peoples opinions blah blah theres shit in my mouth’ yet you do the same exact thing to others like a liberal hypocrite.

I’m the biggest cunt on this site and I know it, but at least when I talk shit, I back up my reasons. You just say half witted nonsense that makes zero sense and you try to be funny and spam until someone notices which is rare. If what you post is TRULY your opinion, then I feel sorry for you, because you base your beliefs on what I put in my toilet an hour ago.

Shut the fuck up. You’re right though, opinions are like noses, everyone has one, only yours like the results of doing coke for 30 years.
    Ohhh Hell No!
    I’m the trolling cunt. You’re just a pathetic 2″ Mexican dick who thinks they are the shit. & you’re hating on the talented people. You’re the one that needs some rehab.

lmao this bitch! that’s your reply to what she told you? hahha lame ass hoe :D

bye selena gud luck XOXO

• peacelovehearts

Ohhh Hell No!

live in VA? support selena?
    follow @selstreetteamVA
    for selena updates and news.
    this isnt spam. just advertising. you do it too, oU. so dont flag me. (:

she is going on a promo tour for her album, and not to monte carlo to film a movie….

• selenaever4

Extensions much?

75% of Miley’s hair is freaking extensions.

______________

At least Miley looks good with extensions.

___

SOOOO CUTE
    ======================
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
    I can not sleep tonight

Someone apparently is confusing the difference between Spain and Monte Carlo-Monaco.

xtensions much?

75% of Miley’s hair is freaking extensions.

______________

At least Miley looks good with extensions.

Is that supposed to be a joke? Miley’s extensions are super fake looking.

she is in Spain, now! :S

Yes Miley’s hair needs to be brushed. Skip the extensions. A down to earth girl wouldn’t need the fake hair.

Selena is very pretty. She is a better actress than Miley. However, even though Miley has pitch problems, Selena just isn’t a singer. I thought she was going to sing in Spain.

——————-

How can u possibly say she can act better than Miley! Mileys by far the best actress on disney! Selena acts like a SLUT! she puts too much in to her acting which makes it look so fake! Even my bro who hates disney says Miley can act and sing better than Selena.

• Ann on ee mous

——————-

Typical Miley fan. Can’t even see that Selena is better than Miley. What do you call Miley’s acting on Hannah Montana. And as far as Selena acting like like a slut, yeah because I see her wearing booty shorts, humping floors, pole dancing, and leaking inappropriate pictures on the internet. No, that’s Miley. Miley is nothing more than a talentless slut. Selena is an amazing actress and even though she’s more an actor than singer, she’s definitely better than Miley’s man voice.

• Vanessaxox

selena looking as cute as ever.

Her mom is amazingly pretty and young.

You can deny it all you want, but Selena looks really really good. She’s a NATURALLY beautiful girl.

• bar

Nicole kidman and gossip girl& selenagomez will be in MONTE CARLO Movie YAY Can’t wait!!! 3 amazing girls 2 HoT 2 Handle!!!!

• island.B

Awhh Sel&mommy Mandy are SO adorable :)i can’t wait to see what she wears over there.She always looks so beautiful.
    <33

Extensions much?

75% of Miley’s hair is freaking extensions.

______________

At least Miley looks good with extensions.

___

SOOOO CUTE

Agreed! Selena should stick to acting.

Double Agreed! Miley does have gross hair.

Extensions much?

75% of Miley’s hair is freaking extensions.

______________

At least Miley looks good with extensions.

___

• BAMF Princess

• BAMF Princess

Extensions much?

75% of Miley’s hair is freaking extensions.

______________

At least Miley looks good with extensions.

___

Hey look! You found Trace Cyrus’s tail!!

Hey look, the found a scarecrow.

• Mercedes

i just saw a picture of nick’s crack. -_-

• SLEANE

YOU JUST SAW THE PICTURE DID YOU LIKE IT

• nick

So now her mom can’t wear sweats? Please STFD, STFU, and GTFO. Don’t be mad at her mom just because your mom looks like an old hag.

Her mother needs to stop trying to dress “trendy” and the last pic in the pink?? PUKARAMA!! The black spanx under the white shirt, tres classy!!

*dies* *comes back to life* *dies again*

____

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!

I think I just jizzed. Twice.

• Mareike

YES finally less singing more acting

i just saw a picture of nick’s crack. -_-
    ****
    embrace it ;D

bye selenaa !

Looks fun.

• BurninUpForJoe

she looks pretty. who’s hand is she holding?

• DavidArchiefan

Her mom’s

• MZ

THOSE PICTURES OF NICK. DEAAD.

• GoldenGal9311

Cool.

• - Blair Waldorf -

No, OU – She’s going to Spain to promote her album, not to Monte Carlo to film the movie.

those nick pictures has its own little internet tab,
    *dies for the third time*

xoxokatie8 said:
    those nick pictures has its own little internet tab,
    *dies for the third time*

You are obsessed.

she looks so cute! i like her outfit

• Doom

Isn’t she going to Europe?

• DavidArchiefan

Spain is in Europe

• xoxokatie8

she’s going to film a movie? I thought she was going on tour?
    lmaoooo, i’m slow on news

Extensions much?

give a shit much?
    selena’s gorge.

give a shit much?
    selena’s gorge.

huh?

_____

Nothing… :)

shes soooo freaking gorgeous….

• selenaever4

she look so pretty :D

I wonder if her mom is going to see her off or if she’s coming with her and Brian’s staying home to work or something. Just wondering because holding her daughter’s hand might mean she won’t see her for a while, or could mean she’s overprotective. :p

Hey look, the found a scarecrow.

___

I’m sorry but Selena’s “scarecrow” picture looks better than Miley’s “pretty” picture. :\ They’re both pretty girls, but Selena’s definitely prettier without makeup.

she got her hair from your mums pubes

• DemiandMileyPones

Where’d she get her hair from?…..

___

Trace.

• HeyYouOkayNot

goodbye Sel! :)

jonas girl and musiciseverything
    Oh…*facepalm*

***

lol

lol

Sad thing is that I actually act that out. Total fail.

loll
    ______________

Awwhhh. I feel bad for him.. :( It is funny though.

• SelenaxKelsey

Departing to the Euro promo trip, but yeah Monte Carlo is later! I can’t wait to see that movie omg!<33

• MZ

@golden who’s in your icon?

• HeyYouOkayNot
  • SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Where’d she get her hair from?…..

It’s made of her mother’s chest hair.

• DavidArchiefan

Fail :P

______

No. Give me details.

she is going to spain to promote her album not to film a movie!!!

• peacelovehearts

Ginger said:
    In my eyes, Selena is the HBIC. Don’t care what people say.
    GINGER! I’VE MISSED YOUUU!
    OXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

————————

—————–
    I think someone needs a hug & to learn how to respect other people’s opinions.<3

Opinions are like “noses”.. Everybody has one. (: