Demi Lovato GREY’S ANATOMY ROLE

demi-lovato-big-bobs-31_0_0

Demi Lovato will guest star on ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy, according to TV Guide Magazine. She shoots a guest appearance for a May sweeps episode. At Kids’ Choice Awards boyfriend Joe Jonas said: ‘I’m really proud of her.

It’s really amazing. She totally deserves this and this is a dream role for her. It’s great people are going to see her do different things.‘ Demi will play a patient at Seattle Grace/ Mercy West who will be treated by Alex (Justin Chambers) and Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) for possible schizophrenia. Thx Zoe.

it’s a mental condition where the patient doesn’t know what’s unreal and real…

i’m happy for her, but i’m not sure how good she will be, her acting kind of sucks..

Yay! I love demi & GA :)

• xoxokatie8

i love grey’s :)

this must be whats shes so excited for. :)

• xoxokatie8

ohhhh i LOVE alex !

• HOT DAYUMMM

Disney owns ABC
    so i’m sure that has a lot to do with it.
    I’m still proud of her though (: !

• bookreader

Ok yay.

• SmileForMe

NO WAY! :O

Lmao This is going to be terrible. Dont get me wrong, I’m a fan but her acting is awful.

• Minster

It’s a good first step, I suppose. But if should can get on “House” she’ll be in the big leagues!

• anoncannon

i wanna see how her acting is in this

• Sweetdisposition

I love Grey’s…we’ll see how she does:)

That’s awesome. We’ll finally get to see how well she acts for real. I’m stoked! She was good on Prison Break a few years back.

• anoncannon

i LOVE house xD

• _Tiger_

I just want to see her act schizo.
    It will be intresting.

omg watch this and comment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnQtc-98sdg

• itsautumnbelle

aaaah awesome!
    good for her :)

• Sweetdisposition

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Disney owns ABC
    so i’m sure that has a lot to do with it.
    I’m still proud of her though (: !

I forgot about disney owning ABC.

• Your Love is my Drug

Hoooooly shit. i just found out that the guy who plays house, is british. Hooooly shit

• Your Love is my Drug

whats schizophrenia?

Your Love is my Drug said:

You did? Haha where have you been? Under a rock?

• Sweetdisposition

Demi was also on prison break a couple of years ago. Prison break was the shit!

Your Love is my Drug said:

whats schizophrenia?
    Like diffrent personalities. I think.

lol so she’s playing a crazy person? that won’t be much of a stretch! ;)

Sweetdisposition said:

Demi was also on prison break a couple of years ago. Prison break was the shit!

—————

She was awesome on that. I’m such an ass kisser. LOL

Yeah demi :) She must be happy. She always tweeted about greys :) And she gets to meet Mcdreamy aaaaaahhhh :D

when someone claims they are two different people or they have two different personalities.

• Minster

You didn’t know Hugh Laurie was British? You should watch him on the “Blackadder” tv series:
    HILARIOUS!!!!

• Sophiee

No, it’s when you hear voices :)

• xoxokatie8

ofcourse OU dies when i get home from school.
    so typical

dont jugde said:

Miley Just signed on for another movie. :)

=====
    i know :)
    Her, and Selena are doing a really good job. :)

Demi is awesome

Notion said:

_Tiger_ said:

Miley Just signed on for another movie. :)

Which movie?
    Its called “Family Bond” I guess.

• bookreader

ofcourse OU dies when i get home from school.
    so typical

It’s been dead.

• love_love_love

honestly i think that we’ll be able to see her real acting ability when shes on GA. cause on SWAC its all kind of the same and its just sooo disney.
    but im excited to see how she will do :)

• xoxokatie8

ofcourse OU dies when i get home from school.
    so typical

It’s been dead.
    ****

oh i c

• Sofifreydel

I´m so proud and happy for Demi too,, I LOVE HER, she totally deserve this, can´t wait for the episode,, aww Joe´s words so cute.

LOVE YOU DEMI <33

• Notion

Miley Just signed on for another movie. :)

Which movie?
    Its called “Family Bond” I guess.

___

Do you know what it is about? Is it also a Disney movie or something else? And who else is in it? =] Ahh. Excitedddddd.

• jerseygirl

What.The.Fuck.

OhMyGod. LOVE that show.
    AND her. :D

• bookreader

oh i c

I think Nick J. should smile with his teeth more.

I am so gonna watch it ;)

@shondarhimes: Demi Lovato’s on the Grey’s set filming her guest spot. Everyone’s super excited around here…-

everyone loves demi :)

• carbomb__

jerseygirl said:

What.The.Fuck.
    who u tellin

xoxokatie8 said:

ofcourse OU dies when i get home from school.
    so typical
    ==========
    ha you f u c k in g mother fu c k er!!!!!!! im have spring break nd you go to school!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW EAT ME OUT!!!!!!! IM SPREADING MY LEGS OPEN NOW

• bookreader

You just embarrassed yourself

ugh grey’s totally stole “ARIZONA” from csi’s “MONTANA” (aka lindsay)

seriously, csi ownnsssssssss.

TikTokOnTheClock said:

Oh, i love Grey’s Anatomy! Seasan 6 starts on wendesday in germany i’m so excited :D Honestly, i don’t think, that she’ll doing it like great, her acting isn’t that good.

—————-

She is good in SWAC, she’s definitely gotten better and she’s funny. But we’ll se a different side of her acting. Maybe she’ll blow as away.

• TikTokOnTheClock

ET said:
    TikTokOnTheClock said:
    ET Who’s that in your icon?
    _____
    Adam Brody from The O.C<3:D
    _________________
    Oh, okay. He looks so good! ;)

WOW ANOTHER MOVIE FOR DEMI LOVATO SHE IS THE BEST!!!in your face selena fan ,

joe is so nice to her :)

• TikTokOnTheClock

But SWAC is not Grey’s Anatomy. Like, oh i don’t know. We’ll see! :)

THIS IS AWSOME!
    & Justin Chambers is SO freakin’ H-O-T-T!
    Luckyyy!
    I’m proud of her too(:

• HOT DAYUMMM

Hahaha
    WTF?
    This isn’t a movie, you fool.

• _Tiger_

Miley Just signed on for another movie. :)

I love grey’s anatomy.

omg! i can’t wait/ we’llfinally get to see her playing something different and serious. not cheesy/bubly/over-the-top like on sonny and others. i’m excited!

• dont jugde

Good for her

• xoxokatie8

if we were a movieee, you’d be the right guy. and i’d be the best friend, that you’d fall in love withhhh!

• dont jugde

Miley Just signed on for another movie. :)

=====
    i know :)

i think she will be good. considering all the issues she had/has or whatever. she will know how t act on this.

• Notion

_Tiger_ said:

Miley Just signed on for another movie. :)

Which movie?

• musiciseverything

Go Demi Go! =]

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Im schizophrenic

And so am I.

Hahahahhahah!
    It took me like 5 minutes to realize this.

• selean gomes

dimi that girl is just so ugly she dont no how to act thats why jones did not wnat to kiss her in camp rock

too funny some people here sayin demi cant act… so what? selena cant sing and has an album

I have a feeling Demi is going to be the only disney star able to cross-over without having to completely transform herself. She gets a spot on Greys without having to rant on a speech about being taken as a serious actor, Her albums/music are far from “disney” she wrote with john mayer and willam beckett(sp?) Yet she still easily does SWAC and camp rock. I think she’ll be good. I don’t get why people keep saying she can’t act, she’s no meryl steep, but she can act better than Selena can sing and her album went gold!!! just saying

• klasjdjahdkagfg

no no no no no nonono. that’s my favorite show. she can’t act, and she’ll ruin it for me :(

• miley

dimmi is so ugly no one likes her i have all her fans [; to bad ];15

• miley

i love r boyfriend saelen gomes from tiwlight the new moon i am playing them also with nick jones and someone who u like and u know i aways get what i want [; and u know it ‘b’ magic by saying b u know what i mean

of course demi plays a schizophrenic. she would.

• yoshi the nerd.

YES! I love Demi and Grey’s. Yay! (: When does it come on? Oh well. :l

• Hue

Anonymous,
    Clearly you do not know how much control
    Disney has when it comes to the Jonas Brothers.Their managemnent sold their souls
    to the mouse, they could not wiggle themselves out of the second season of Jonas.
    Majority of their fans are still young females who are afraid of chest hairs, so
    anything that would project the brothers as
    somewhat sexy adult or troubled adult is a no no. Miley Cyrus is a different case since she is still the biggest cashcow for Disney
    and on its way out of the mouse trap.

• miley , sealan

r ugly in that so ugly thats way jones did not want to kiss r ugly ass ‘b’

She was a poor actor in Barney and Camp Rock. She does terrible on SWAC. And now we are to believe she can act on this show. Not believing it.

• this girl here

i dont believe that they (demi lovato and joe jonas) are actually dating. I think theyre just best friends. And i hope it stays that way.

He is under contract w/Disney and starring on a show on the Disney Channel. You can damn well bet that Disney would most certainly stop him from doing another project that may not fit with the image they want him projecting.

That’s why we should look forward to his contract with Disney being up. THEN he can pick & choose whatever roles he wants. And Disney would have no say whatsoever.
    ________________
    Well that’s a little strange bc Miley is in the last song where there is somewhat an intense kissing scene and Miley’s getting in trouble…I think you people give Disney way too much credit than they deserve…I watch Brothers/sisters and I know that Tony was a trouble kid but not really drug involve, Joe didn’t get the part that’s all!

• jane

seriously, you have NO idea!!!

miley can do what she wants (not really but kind of) because she’s been on disney for the longest time and she gets them the most money.

i have a cousin in america, disney wanted to sign her but she didn’t want to anymore as she saw the conditions.

for example, what do you think why they all wear a purity ring?? you really think they freely do that??

i am really sorry for joe.

i fucking hate disney.

amen.

oh and BTW sorry for my bad english^^

• superJOEman

Good luck #1 idol!! ^^

i love when people talk about Disney contracts. always funny.

• emma13

oh great even though i dont watch the show i bet shes gonna ruin it. she cant act for shit. she fucking sucks.

• eury

demi lo va a ser sorprendente

• eury

demi lo va a ser genial dejen de decir tanta basura

• disney_girl

good for her!

• dsn

OMG !

so happy for her :)

GOOD FOR YOU DEMI!!!

i hope she rocks it ;)

Sooooo proud of her!
    It’s great to see Disney stars getting out and doing things totally un-Disney.

schizophrenic… jeez I’m really excited to see her crazy!
    eek!

Way to ruin an amazing show …

• JonasFan

Demi, only cool peeps are meant to wear nerd glasses.

Black is very ‘slimming’ on you.

omg!!! yeah dats gud!! i always want her to expand!! i cant wait!:)

• psych girl

it’ll be interesting to see the validity of this episode if she’ll truly be playing a schizo…

unless she’s playing a character slightly older than herself, it would be extremely rare and come across as pretty stupid. although not many people know anything about schizophrenia. so. the mindless could care less about validity, right?

• psychology.

_Tiger_ said:

xoxokatie8 said:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Im schizophrenic

And so am I.
    ***

______

hate to tell you but that’s not schizophrenia. it’s multiple personality disorder. so the people saying it was mean were equally stupid.

this made my day. :)

• this girl here

oh my. i dont believe

• Notion

I never watched Grey’s Anatomy, so I don’t know if that’s good or not..? I am only addicted to Monk, ha!
    _____

It’s pretty good for Demi to get a role, because the series is watched by millions :)

____

Yes, so maybe she gets also the chance to break away from Disney =] I hope she is good cause I don’t like her acting in SWAC. It’s just that I hate that force to be funny, same goes with Hannah Montana. That is just not funny. :D Suite Life was AMAZING and FUNNY though.

He DID get the part. But Disney vetoed him doing it because of what some of the scenes involved, evidently.

I don’t care about Joe. But that sucks for him. :'(

Joe does suck at acting.
    He thinks too much at what he’s doing.

I think Demi will do well because she can pull personal experiences into her character.

• ET

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    _Tiger_
    haha
    I find it funny that she’s so desperate to be taken seriously,
    yet she keeps accepting movie roles like this.
    ________
    Who knows.

We haven’t seen the Pilot yet.. Maybe its a good movie.

Plus it was from “DisneyStarFacts” Which is more of a bullshitter than Perez Hilton

What were the scenes?

So exited for her

• _Tiger_

Haha, I don’t even watch that show.

I feel like a proud old brother! I’m so excited! :D :D :D :D :D I think I’m more excited than Demi! Okay I’ll calm down.

Hey Joe! :D

How dare you! You blasphemer! I’m not Joe Jonas! Don’t compare me to that four eyed with muscles.

grey’s anatomy rocks!! i still cant believe katherine heigl is leving the show… izzie was like my favorite character….
    but anyhow, i’m really happy for demi, she truly deserves it!!

• carbomb__

Ok my username sounds so terrible now with the bombings in Russia. D:

• Sweetdisposition

Did Miley seriously sign up to do some disney spy movie??? I want links, please:)

• TrueSay

True Say that she can’t really act…well!
    So how is she gonna act Skitzophrenic and make is convincing??

• Sweetdisposition

Random: But I’m loving 30 seconds to mars’ cover of bad romance. It’s really good!

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Im schizophrenic

And so am I.

• Notion

Random: But I’m loving 30 seconds to mars’s cover of bad romance. It’s really good!

___

Have you heard the screamo version of just dance by Lady Gaga? It’s not by 30 seconds.. but by someone other and it’s better than Gaga! =]

• xoxokatie8

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Im schizophrenic

And so am I.
    ***

that’s mean :/

What happened to Miley and Demi? Not that I’m against Selena or anyone else but two months ago Demi was tweeting she was so happy to see her “best friend” and now they’re on different sides of the planet in the same city. Hopefully it’s just a busy schedule!

Also, how did everyone react to Mileys telling everyone Liam picks his nose? At least she’s honest but he seemed angryyy! :/

and good luck to Demi in the role :) she’ll probably do great.

xoxokatie8 said:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Im schizophrenic

And so am I.
    ***

that’s mean :/

Haha how? Its a joke.

• Sweetdisposition

Notion said:

___

No, but I really want to listen to it. The 30 seconds to mars cover was way better than the original.

• jerseygirl

Mar 29, 2010 @ 12:50 pm

What were the scenes?
    —————-
    Not sure 100% but I think they may involved drug use. He was to play the younger version of Tommy Walker, the trouble brother.

He was also supposed to play the role of Emma Roberts’ bf in Valentines Day. But when Disney saw that one scene involved him being half-naked, they pulled him out of the role. Supposedly.

• ET

OMGOMGOMG JB WAS AT THE SAME CONCERT AS MIAM!!

JJAHJSHDHASUHDSDH

MUAHAHAHAH

• iLoveChimpanzee

that’s great. but demi you should focus on your HWGA album it has pretty good songs and 2 more singles wouldnt hurt nobody

• xoxokatie8

____

oh my gosh, I would have died if that was Joe. That naked guitar scene would have been amazing :)

• Notion

___

There it is =] it’s really good imo.

I swear the disney kids are so fake. don’t believe what anyone tells you anymore cuz the truth is Memi no longer exists and Niley don’t talk. Here is what someone said happened at the KCAs(and she’s reliable):

“Jonas and Demi arrived together, Demi was in a seperate car with Meaghan Martin and Katelyn Tarver. they said hi to fans outside and took some pics.
    Demi is very tan.
    Selena arrived like 10 minutes later and said hi and took pics with fans also.
    I had a ticket and from where I was sitting during the show I had a perfect view of all of them
    Selena cheered alot for Bieber and Lautner when their names were announced and when Lautner won, two rows behind her were Jonas and Demi. when she won tv actress they all clapped for her, Kevin and Nick a little more than Joe and Demi though.
    as soon as Selena’s catergory was over she left the theatre.
    Miley came into the theatre like 15 minutes before her catergory and left as soon as it was over. Jonai and Demi clapped lightly when she won.
    Nick and Demi were the only ones in their row who left their seats during a break to say hi to some random blonde chick and some dude.
    when Katy Perry fell Joe started laughing really hard putting his hand over his mouth and nose.
    Jonai and Demi were bobbing their heads to Rihanna.
    they were unamused by Bieber, they clapped but a clap like they had to kind of thing
    it was all just funny.”

• Mareike

Demi sucks at acting in comedy imo
    but I think she can totally do this!

• Brangelina

What were the scenes?
    —————-

Really? I did not know that.

• Danger-ous

The hell?

What a freaking cockblock.

• Danger-ous

The heck?

What a freaking cockblock.

• miley

no worry just act the way u were when u start acting and singing and r fans will come back to u i one of them

• Memijeminiley

Good theres a new post though:) Crazy selena vs miley fans

• ButterflyFlyAway

yay! I am happy for her :) Maybe I will watch it!

yayyyyy Love that show. I thought it was about singing but hey greys anatomy is great

• xoxokatie8

What.The.Fuck.
    ****

lmao!
    Not a Demi fan? :D

Miley Just signed on for another movie. :)

=====
    i know :)

too bad there are no miley fans

• Andrea

Really cool that demi´s doing different things, she´s an amazing talented girl, and deserve everything she has and more,, Congrats to Demi!!

Notion said:

Miley Just signed on for another movie. :)

Which movie?
    Its called “Family Bond” I guess.

___

Some girl who’s dad is a spy, and she teams up with him to save her mom.

• HOT DAYUMMM

_Tiger_
    Wow….
    That sounds completely NOT cheesy. and NOT like a preteen movie
    RME.
    Step yo’ game up Miley!

• ET

jerseygirl said:
    What.The.Fuck.
    ______
    MTE

• xoxokatie8

i just hope this won’t turn into a epic fail

Demi on greys, her sister on desperate. Thats awesome

• ET

I am so gonna watch it ;)

everyone loves demi :)
    ______
    No Demi, NO.

• xoxokatie8

today for some reason i thought lady gaga sings blah blah blah.
    I’m ashamed of myself

• TikTokOnTheClock

Is this what she was talking about on twitter?

• Danger-ous

I honestly, I’m going to go batty.

I am neutral towards Demi. I don’t hate her, but I don’t love her.

I ask you, whomever is out there listening, enough with the Demi posts. It’s like she’s infiltrated my life without me asking.

Go cram Demi up someone else’s ass.

I wouldn’t say guest starring on House would make her more famous. Both Meaghan Jette Martin & Lucas Till did a little appearances for the show and it didn’t make them anymore more famous than now.

But playing a patient might make ppl see her in a different light if she’s good at it.

• bookreader

Meet the Fockers.

No, I’m not being sarcastic. In case you were all wondering.

• Notion

Miley Just signed on for another movie. :)

Which movie?
    Its called “Family Bond” I guess.

___

Some girl who’s dad is a spy, and she teams up with him to save her mom.

____

Is that the thing with Hugh Jackman who plays her dad or is this something else?

Just to confirmed, I know she’s doing Grey’s Anatomy. But someone up in the beginning mentioned House would be better for her.

• carbomb__

xoxokatie8 said:

today for some reason i thought lady gaga sings blah blah blah.
    I’m ashamed of myself
    carbomb

Notion said:

Miley Just signed on for another movie. :)

Which movie?
    Its called “Family Bond” I guess.

___

Some girl who’s dad is a spy, and she teams up with him to save her mom.

____

Nah, this is something else.

• Mareike

OMG I would love to be her right now I love Grey’s Anatomy <3
    congrats Demi

• jerseygirl

Joe couldn’t do Brothers & Sisters. But somehow Demi is able to do this.

And so the bullshit continues…………..

• Notion

Nah, this is something else.

Ok. Thanks =]

• bookreader

Didn’t anyone else think it was Greg’s Anatomy?

• dont jugde

i know :)

too bad there are no miley fans

=====
    *sigh* am not going to say nothing :P

HOT DAYUMMM said:

_Tiger_
    Wow….
    That sounds completely NOT cheesy. and NOT like a preteen movie
    RME.
    Step yo’ game up Miley!
    Ha! Thats what I was thinking. It might be a disney movie. But atleast she got a role.

• Notion

eygirl said:

Joe couldn’t do Brothers & Sisters. But somehow Demi is able to do this.

And so the bullshit continues…………..

Cause Joe sucks in acting. LOL

LMAO that Demi gets a gig on a network show, and Joe who is supposed to be all serious about the acting thing can’t land one role.

jerseygirl said:

Joe couldn’t do Brothers & Sisters. But somehow Demi is able to do this.

And so the bullshit continues…………..
    I heard it was because Joe didn’t get the role.

Joe couldn’t do Brothers & Sisters. But somehow Demi is able to do this.

And so the bullshit continues…………..

He didn’t get the part? I thought he did :/

• PaaperPlanes

I think she will do fine. Looking forward to seeing her in a role where she doesn’t have to be the funny one. :-)

I am happy for her. She is a fan of this show :)

• carbomb__

bookreader said:

Didn’t anyone else think it was Greg’s Anatomy?

another carbomb

• dont jugde

am not feel well fuck!! this is not good :'(

• xoxokatie8

I’m curious to the fact on how did she get this role in the first place?

• PaaperPlanes

Notion said:

_____

eygirl said:

Joe couldn’t do Brothers & Sisters. But somehow Demi is able to do this.

And so the bullshit continues…………..

Cause Joe sucks in acting. LOL

Jersey is about to take you down

• jerseygirl

Mar 29, 2010 @ 12:44 pm

Joe couldn’t do Brothers & Sisters. But somehow Demi is able to do this.

And so the bullshit continues…………..

He didn’t get the part? I thought he did :/
    —————-

• bookreader

another carbomb
    I’m assuming that means “fail”. Haha. It sounds like they say Greg’s.

• HOT DAYUMMM

_Tiger_
    haha
    I find it funny that she’s so desperate to be taken seriously,
    yet she keeps accepting movie roles like this.

• jerseygirl

Anonymous
    Mar 29, 2010 @ 12:46 pm

eygirl said:

Joe couldn’t do Brothers & Sisters. But somehow Demi is able to do this.

And so the bullshit continues…………..

Cause Joe sucks in acting. LOL

Jersey is about to take you down
    —————
    Haha. Nah, I’m not in the mood. I don’t think he sucks though.

• HOT DAYUMMM

xoxokatie8
    Cause Disney owns ABC (:
    but it doesn’t matter.
    All that matters is that she got the part,
    so let’s see what she makes of it!

u ‘b’ ill call cops on u how about that

Hey Joe! :D

• ET

OMGOMGOMG

MOM DEMI LOVATO IS GOING TO RUIN MY SHOW!!11!!

jk.

shut up. k thanks :)

• Cathryn Sullivan

No, she’s not gonna ruin your show, ET! She is gonna surprise the heck out of all of you!!!!

• dont jugde

======
    you need help

• Your Love is my Drug

WOOT! (:

• Memijeminiley

awww im happy joes proud of her

who is memi?

• Eff Publemi

Did they really need to include Joe’s reaction in there? Bleh.

• HOT DAYUMMM

I SENT THIS!
    Thanks for giving me credz, OU ;)

• Brangelina

He didn’t get the part? I thought he did :/
    —————-

That sucks.

HOT DAYUMMM said:

_Tiger_
    haha
    I find it funny that she’s so desperate to be taken seriously,
    yet she keeps accepting movie roles like this.
    I wish she took a path like Dakota. Do something serious, like “The Runaways”.

RONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONG said:

lmao

• DemiJoBroFan

Ohh yeah!
    :DD

eygirl said:

Joe couldn’t do Brothers & Sisters. But somehow Demi is able to do this.

And so the bullshit continues…………..

Cause Joe sucks in acting. LOL

Jersey is about to take you down

Well, I’m not gonna lie.

• Your Love is my Drug

i hate how OU spams “first” now. i was actually first to. ):

greys was better the first seasons just sayin

• Brangelina

I haven’t watched Grey’s Anatomy ever since Sandra oh’s character got dumped at the altar.

• Liz

everyone loves demi :)

___

ohhh so thats what she meant by her dream coming true! being on greys anatomy! lol

• Anonymousdd

But….She cant act?

i’m super excited for the new season too..
    tough i’m gonna miss izzie like crazy.. i still cant believe katherine heigl is leaving the show… she was the best!!!

• TikTokOnTheClock

I’m happy Izzie left, I like katherine, but Izzie has always annoyed the fuck outta me. She hurt Callie (Sara Ramirez) there’s no going back after that. Haha! Love this show, so excited for Demi, also insanely jealous she’ll be within humping distance of Sara…

OMGOMGOMG JB WAS AT THE SAME CONCERT AS MIAM!!

Jb went the copeland cocnert? awkward lulz.

• ET

_Tiger_ said:
    Your Love is my Drug said:

whats schizophrenia?
    Like diffrent personalities.
    ___
    Pretty much, Is a mental illness, And you suddenly change, Its more much worse than bipolarity.

Wooohoooo demi :)

• Sweetdisposition

Sweetdisposition said:

Demi was also on prison break a couple of years ago. Prison break was the shit!

—————
    She was awesome on that. I’m such an ass kisser. LOL
    Lol, she didn’t really do anything special on that episode but T-bag was mad creepy when he tried to hit on her.

RONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONG said:

————————-

AYE!!!!1

• bookreader

I thought it was Greg’s Anatomy. Whoa.

lol..no.
    It sucks asshole.

But that’s your opinion.

Good, this will give Demi something to talk about other than Joe. She’s turning into that annoying girl who gets a boyfriend and then that’s all she can talk about.

Except she’ll probably turn this around as a way to talk about how Joe supported her and helped her learn her lines blah blah. So she’ll still be talking about Joe.

• Sweetdisposition

Notion said:

___

There it is =] it’s really good imo.
    Thank you:) But screamo isn’t my thing.

• TikTokOnTheClock

ET Who’s that in your icon?

Sweetdisposition said:

Sweetdisposition said:

Demi was also on prison break a couple of years ago. Prison break was the shit!

—————
    She was awesome on that. I’m such an ass kisser. LOL

——————

I remember that. hahahahaha I think she’ll do great on that GA role. I mean, Demi is bipolar, so she will have no problem with that. :P

• - Blair Waldorf -

Only the second and third seasons of Greys were good.

that is awesome!! Good for her!!

that’s definitely my favorite show.. it has drama and so much emotion! We’re def going to see her acting chops!

• ET

TikTokOnTheClock said:
    ET Who’s that in your icon?
    _____
    Adam Brody from The O.C<3:D

• DemiandMileyPones

I don’t even watch Grey’s Anatonmy but I have a feeling she is going to ruin it. :P

Hmm. I find it doubtful Disney would control the direction in which he wants to persue in his career. Maybe his family saw the script and talked him out of it? Or maybe it was all him that decided it wasn’t right for him.?

• jerseygirl

——————-

• DemiandMileyPones

OMGOMGOMG JB WAS AT THE SAME CONCERT AS MIAM!!

JJAHJSHDHASUHDSDH