Justin Bieber AMERICAN IDOL

justin-idol

Justin Bieber will perform live on the American Idol results show Wednesday. His new music video for ‘Never Let You Go’ debuts at midnight Monday night on Vevo. His album My World 2.0 is set to debut at number one on the Billboard album charts this week with more than 250,000 in sales.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Dreamer X33
    Me too!
    I can’t help but love it.
    If Demi’s next album is gonna have that vibe,
    I’ll definitely be buying (:

• Your Love is my Drug

crap you guys…. he staring to *gulp* grow on me.

• ilovemusic

Oh joy.
    -__-

• _Tiger_

Good Job Bieber. :)

• Memijeminiley

um ok?

• Yo.

OMG. Hes never gonna leave. Ever. Theres gonna be a my world 3.0 and a 4.0 and a 5.0 and a ….

• ilovemusic

crap you guys…. he staring to *gulp* grow on me.

O___o

I mean, he’s alright but…bleh.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Both of Bieber’s albums are on the top 10 in iTunes…
    dayumm

• Sweetdisposition

You go Beiber!

• ilovemusic

LMAO.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Your Love is my Drug
    Bieber tumor? (:

first muthaeffing first

• _Tiger_

Haha, whats the diffrence between My World, and My World 2.0. Is it like a re-release?

• Beth2k9

Justin Bieber Brings all the gurls to the yard and theyre like “can you even get hard”.

——————
    I ROFL’d at this.
    sounds just like the JLS one…
    ‘Oritse brings JB to the yard and there like where’s Ast and Marv?’ <3

*Justine* Bieber

• Sweetdisposition

His next album better not be called my world 3.0

• HOT DAYUMMM

_Tiger_
    It’s the same album pretty much.
    It’s just that My World has the first half of the songs.
    And My World 2.0 has the second half.

Justin is so adorable!!!!!

• HOT DAYUMMM

Oh how I love Sring Break.

• Beth2k9

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Oh how I love Sring Break.
    —————-
    O: your on spring break already?

• dont jugde

my world 3.0 and a 4.0 and a 5.0 and a ….

LMAO

• _Tiger_

HOT DAYUMMM said:

_Tiger_
    It’s the same album pretty much.
    It’s just that My World has the first half of the songs.
    And My World 2.0 has the second half.
    Haha, ok I get it.

• ilovemusic

Oh how I love Sring Break.

Me too :D

• Yo.

Whoever compforted me by saying justin Bieber was a “one hit wonder” was chatting some shit.SERIOUS shit. Look at those fucking Figures!

• Dreamer X33

Dreamer X33 said:

His next album better not be called my world 3.0

Thats drake in your icon, right ? ;D
    Yes, it is :)

• HOT DAYUMMM

Beth2k9
    What do you mean already?
    Most people have already had their spring break.
    LOL
    My spring break is considered late

ilovemusic
    Spring break is a torturous taste of summer…
    I reaaaaallly want summer now!

• kaciegirl123

Justin bieber is the most meanest person in the world so fuck u justin bieber.my aim is kaciegirl123.

• flora

j’adore ton style Justin et j’adore toutes tes chansons, bonne continuation

justin bieber is sexy & his music is amazing, and everyone that disagrees can go fuck themselves(:

WOW!
    I just saw this thing on youtube and right before a concert Justin got a HUGE boner!
    It was NOT small…TAKE THAT WORLD!!!!!!

i love justin bieber please please please come to cape town

I think he not deserve that.
    hate him . really.

he wasnt preforming on Idol.

Mar 29, 2010 @ 12:33 pm
    ilovemusic said:

vote for justin!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnQtc-98sdg

Justin Bieber? A hottie?
    LMAO. Oh boy Bieber fans are too funny.

LMAO. i agree! hottie? in that world????

what? r u saying that justin is hot and cute?
    god! you r dreaming.

first I’ll agree with zack taylor, i hope justin’s career is in the end.
    but i don’t think so, not yet. but I’ll pray for that to happen (:

• bieberluver

u r extremely cute

• alyssa chan

i wish i could see u,u are sooooooo cute

• Sweetdisposition

Dreamer X33 said:

Im obsessed with me, myself, and time. Don’t know what came over me lol :P

I didn’t really like it too autotuned for me:P But maybe it’ll grow on me if I listen to a few times.

• Yo.

Anyone know OMGPOP.com ?

LOL mhmm . said:
    Oh man I wish the judges could comment, Simon would probably crack something about him being a fetus… what? I SAID NOTHING….haha. LOOOOOOOOOL

• mhmm .

• Yo.

Me myslef aNd time was a FAIL to me. UGH. Seriosuly couldnt stand it.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Yo.
    It definitely has the potential to be a chart-topper.
    Cheesy, autoned sh!t is what we want :D

• _Tiger_

Yo. said:

Anyone know OMGPOP.com ?

JES!

just shut up, you probably cant sing! Hes awesome and so talented and grounded for 16!

your just jealous!

you are a loser… if you don’t have anything nice to say…Shut Up!!!

JUSTIN BIEBER = GAY WHO CANT SING!(:

Your an ass. He is a GREAT singer and if you don’t like him then don’t say anything you asshole. There Justin I’m a true fan and I LOVE YOU!!!! Don’t take crap from these stupid non-fans.

ilovemusic
    Spring break is a torturous taste of summer…
    I reaaaaallly want summer now!

Gah.
    Only 85 more days till I go to the Bahamas. I need summer <3

I miss the hot weather, the pool, the beach, tanning, and everything else about summer <3

• HOT DAYUMMM

ilovemusic
    You can take our hot weather!
    It’s 80 over here :/

Beth2k9
    When does yours start?
    ….wait why aren’t you at school right now then lol

• ItsJecca

Agreed!!! We were just saying that!!! Love that song!

• HOT DAYUMMM

Justin Bieber’s next single should’ve been ‘Pick Me’

• Dreamer X33

Im obsessed with me, myself, and time. Don’t know what came over me lol :P

Im with you on the autotuned part, idk why they autotuned it so much her voice is great already. but w.e

I thought he was canadian?

• LaLaLaLand

hahahaha which reminds me these 5th grade boys on my bus were like omg who’s listening to justin beiber he sounds like a girl and all the 5th grade girls were like noo he doesnt shut up! and im sitting there cracking up

• _herecomestrouble.

yay. i’m so proud of him. (:

• Dreamer X33

Me too!
    I can’t help but love it.
    If Demi’s next album is gonna have that vibe,
    I’ll definitely be buying (:

Its a good sound for her ;D but i recommend they chill out on the aotutune :\ They seriously went over the top.

Usher got him the gig. But I will tell you, Justin Bieber is not ready to be on Amercian Idol.

He himself stated “I just started with a band on stage”. So he is not ready to take the Idol stage yet. He needs to rehearse for his upcoming tour. He hasn’t “earned” performing on idol.

It’s all good though. He will fade as fast as he started. He needs to work upto these things. He will burnout quick.

• Alexx.

THAT BIEVER IS STARTING TO ANNOY ME. -_-”

• Beth2k9

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    When does yours start?
    ….wait why aren’t you at school right now then lol
    This thursday, and im not at school right now because im from England (:

• Sweetdisposition

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Yo.
    It definitely has the potential to be a chart-topper.
    Cheesy, autoned sh!t is what we want :D

True, but it’s not that catchy, atleast to me it isn’t…

• dont jugde

This thursday, and im not at school right now because im from England (:

=====
    aaaahhh me to however they have one week off and we have 2 weeks off so be happy :D

• Dreamer X33

. Joe <3 >;P

• Sweetdisposition

dont jugde said:

This thursday, and im not at school right now because im from England (:

=====
    But your summer vacay will then be shorter. Mine will be 9 weeks long:)

• Beth2k9

dont jugde said:

This thursday, and im not at school right now because im from England (:

=====
    I am aha, but I have 3 weeks off xD Cause of exam leave :)

• dont jugde

But your summer vacay will then be shorter. Mine will be 9 weeks long:)

=====
    mine is 6 weeks oh well

• dont jugde

I am aha, but I have 3 weeks off xD Cause of exam leave :)

=====

i have 2 week and 4 days off what year are you in?

I guess they are putting him on to make it look like Joe and Demi and Miley did a good job. I’m thinking AI’s plan to improve ratings will be a failure unless they stop putting little kids on the show. But we all know this is only because Usher is the mentor this week.

Ok, come forward. Who bought 250k copies of My World?

• Beth2k9

dont jugde said:

I am aha, but I have 3 weeks off xD Cause of exam leave :)

=====

i have 2 week and 4 days off what year are you in?
    10 (:

• Dreamer X33

ive got friends on highly low places woah oh

• dont jugde

i have 2 week and 4 days off what year are you in?
    10 (:

=====
    me to which part of England are you from?

• Beth2k9

dont jugde said:

i have 2 week and 4 days off what year are you in?
    10 (:

=====
    me to which part of England are you from?
    Manchester area-ish, :)

• - Blair Waldorf -

Well, Usher is the mentor this week.

• Emmalee<3

First Jemi, now Justin Bieber?

HELL YESSS.
    :D

yay!!!! I’ll definitely be watchin! :)

• Beth2k9

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    What do you mean already?
    Most people have already had their spring break.
    LOL
    My spring break is considered late
    I havent even started my spring break yet lol.

• 30secondstomarsforevr<3

yeah I figure since Usher was gonna be there. Yay :))

Fuck all of u. I am gay and i lv him. He is the hottest kid ever. Im 17 by the way and we are goin out. So fuck alla u!!!!!!!!!!

• Trey

^^^^ lol at your ignorance, simon was the one who told the younger contestants to sing justin bieber.

J BIEBZ ROCKS :DD

i’m not a bieber fan! i just say it because it is a bieber post i am a joe jonas fan

• ilovemusic

vote for justin!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnQtc-98sdg

Justin Bieber? A hottie?
    LMAO. Oh boy Bieber fans are too funny.

• SelenaxKelsey

Get it Biebs! Haha Snoop Dogg retweeted him yesterday so cool! Of course he was gonna get number 1 and I’m so proud of him and the diary was so awesome yesterday!

There might be something real between us two, who knew~Jamming

2 words fuck u 3 words i hate criticz and i kno he’s ugly but i gaurntee u this he looks better then ur ass

1 WORD.
    ew.

• merissa99

yay!

Love Him!!! <3

OMGGG

LOOK @DANIELABELEVAN HAS ICHAT (AIM) PICTURES WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!! http://twitpic.com/1bdjekLOOK @DANIELABELEVAN HAS ICHAT (AIM) PICTURES WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!! http://twitpic.com/1bdjekLOOK @DANIELABELEVAN HAS ICHAT (AIM) PICTURES WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!! http://twitpic.com/1bdjekLOOK @DANIELABELEVAN HAS ICHAT (AIM) PICTURES WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!! http://twitpic.com/1bdjekLOOK @DANIELABELEVAN HAS ICHAT (AIM) PICTURES WITH JUSTIN BIEBER!! http://twitpic.com/1bdjek

• lover

his soooo hot

• yupp!

yayy! love him :) cant waitt <3

• yupp!

yayy! love him :) cant waitt <3

• river

Love Him!! <3

• alyssa chan

i wish i could see u,u are sooooooo cute

• alyssa chan

i wish i could see u,u are sooooooo cute

• emma13

yay congrats justin. 250,000 copies in a week. pretty much no one buys albums any more. they just download it. so thats very good for a new artist.

Finally something worth to watch on AI