Nick & Joe Jonas FISHING BOAT TRIP

joe-best_0
joick-fishing-trip-10
joick-fishing-trip-18

Joick charter boat in San Pedro Harbor for fishing trip Sunday. Limelight, Fame.

• HOT DAYUMMM

carbomb__
    lol

• HEY LOOK AT THIS COMMENT

FUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK WHY IS HE SO FREAKING HOT?!

• HEY LOOK AT THIS COMMENT

FUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK WHY IS HE SO FREAKING HOT?!

They look gay

Joick? Really OceanUp? LOL

• lookatme

WHY IS HE SO FRAKING HOT?!?!?!?!

• Beth2k9

one word: yummy

however.. fishing? boys, I thought you were more into sport than that. x)

• Because of You

L o l.

• GimminyCrickets7

Why do I sense a bit of sarcasm in Nick’s tweet? idk lol. And editing my profile on here was a fail :l how do you make the white part transparent so your layout will show?

• HOT DAYUMMM

For the guy on the left, it should be illegal to wear shorts.
    Too much damn cellulite to handle.

Cute! Nick always looks good. And I can handle his shorts way more than Joe’s too short shorts. Love the tank top. Especially love that I didn’t have to read a story about how Demi and Joe shared a fishing rod and the same sunshine. They seem to have had a good day. In fact I think it was the best day ever!

• carbomb__

HOT DAYUMMM said:

For the guy on the left, it should be illegal to wear shorts.
    Too much damn cellulite to handle.

mte

• Beth2k9

HOT DAYUMMM said:

For the guy on the left, it should be illegal to wear shorts.
    Too much damn cellulite to handle.
    ————————
    Who? you talking about John taylor?

• GimminyCrickets7

_____________________-
    lmao true true

• Chelsea-Rose

I actually really love Nick’s outfit. He’s pretty fit so I think he can pull it off.

• Danger-ous

Dear Joe,

I love you. Why are you wearing trash bags?

Love Always,

Me

nick is so gay looking. how can anyone think that boy is straight?!?!?!?!

• Chelsea-Rose

HOT DAYUMMM said:

For the guy on the left, it should be illegal to wear shorts.
    Too much damn cellulite to handle.

=================

I think that’s John Taylor. If it is, don’t diss JT. The things he play on his guitar are magic, so I don’t care about his cellulite.

If you’re going to type a whole article, you might as well write out Joe and Nick, lmao.

• Danger-ous

I wonder if they caught any fish, looking like they do. Those outfits would scare them away…;)

Nick is so cute!

nick is so gay looking. how can anyone think that boy is straight?!?!?!?!
    Hmmm? Ask Miley and Selena.

• SmileForMe

They’re hotties with swimmer bodies ;))

• GimminyCrickets7

nick is so gay looking. how can anyone think that boy is straight?!?!?!?
    ______________
    My gaydar doesn’t go off around Nick…so I think he’s straight. he may dress goofy sometimes but he’s not gay.

• SmileForMe

And tbh, Nick looks freaking hot in that tank top ;) Don’t care what pathetic bitches think, that is HOT.

joe is hot nick is not! lol

• SmileForMe

Joick? Seriously?

I sense no sarcasm in Nick’s tweet. He really does appreciate his fans. I’m not sure that really why it was the best day ever but you never know.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Yes I’m talking about John.
    I know he’s a great guitar player,
    but still that’s no excuse to NOT hit up the gym every once in awhile…

• Danger-ous

Maybe not sarcastic but patronizing. Nick needs to realize his fans are growing up and that he doesn’t need to give out cookie cutter replies all the time. If he had a good day cause he was fishing with his brother, he should say so and call it a day.

• carbomb__

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Yes I’m talking about John.
    I know he’s a great guitar player,
    but still that’s no excuse to NOT hit up the gym every once in awhile…

lol literally. i admire u so much :D

• ilovemusic

Nick is NOT hot ever. Awkward and weird looking.

Joe looks like an Italian (Roman) god of Beauty sent from Heaven above

Joe girls….

• SmileForMe

Nick is NOT hot ever. Awkward and weird looking.

Joe looks like an Italian (Roman) god of Beauty sent from Heaven above.

LMFAO, NO.
    Do you see him in the top 5 hottest men on Earth list? ;)
    Is he from Italy?
    Is God his dad?

• Anonymouss

BAAAAHHHHHAAAHAH joe is NOT a ROMAN GOD OF BEAUTY!!!

• omg.

twitter.com/MayaTweeted. GO!

• GimminyCrickets7

____________________
    I agree with both of these comments.
    But I also think Nick is just a nice guy, he’s not out to get anybody haha. he’s a cutie. x]

• SmileForMe

This anonymous person is replying to himself :)
    How cute.

• Sweetdisposition

HOT DAYUMMM said:

For the guy on the left, it should be illegal to wear shorts.
    Too much damn cellulite to handle.

Lmao, true.

• GimminyCrickets7

____________
    Oh. makes sense ha

• ilovemusic

I don’t care what they’re wearing, love them sfm. <3

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Nice garbage bag shorts, Joe.

• noname

he is VERY awkward looking! i just dont understand how people find him attractive.

Yeah me too. Im like I dont see it? All of my friends go bonkers over him.

• _Tiger_

Anonymouss said:

Hahahaha.

Joe Jonas is the hottest most beautiful boy in the world!!! I am in love.

John Taylor, gosh I am in love with Joe of course, but I gotta say you make me smile and love you too seeing you w/ your buddy fishin :)

Oh Joe ;)

glad my hot stuff had such a good day

• SmileForMe

Dude, if you like the gay girl from Tokio Hotel, fine with me. It’s called an OPINION ;)

• GimminyCrickets7

Are you kidding Kingsley? I LOVE the birthday cards that sing to you. Especially the one my sis and mom got for me that sings Best Of Both Worlds. lmfao.

• Sweetdisposition

The dude from Tokio Hotel is mad girly looking, uggh….

• xoxokatie8

*dies…..again*

• Anonymouss

Mine TOO!!! i just dont get what they see in him.

• ilovemusic

Nick’s shirt and shorts are fine, they just don’t look good together.
    W/e, I don’t care what shirt he wears, as long as you can see his arms ;)

• SmileForMe

The dude from Tokio Hotel is mad girly looking, uggh….

Isn’t he gay? Seriously asking.

• Sweetdisposition

GimminyCrickets7 said:

Kingsley put up a new vid. Yay! I’m going to watch it now.

• SmileForMe

Mine TOO!!! i just dont get what they see in him.

YOU HAVE GOT TO STOP REPLYING TO YOURSELF.

http://twitpic.com/1brkmq – Nicholas Jerry Jonas are you exchanging number with that female??? hahaha
    about 3 hours ago via TwitPic

• Sweetdisposition

SmileForMe said:

The dude from Tokio Hotel is mad girly looking, uggh….

Isn’t he gay? Seriously asking.

He says that he’s straight, but I don’t buy it.

• ilovemusic

We’re trying to get #thankyoujonasfor trending on twitter, so if you could help out, thanks ;)

• SmileForMe

about 3 hours ago via TwitPic

That’s a freaking WOMAN. No way in hell is he gonna end up with her.

• ET

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• SmileForMe

The dude from Tokio Hotel is mad girly looking, uggh….

Isn’t he gay? Seriously asking.

He says that he’s straight, but I don’t buy it.

Wait, so.. Who was the gay one from the band?

Nick is NOT hot ever. Awkward and weird looking.

Joe looks like an Italian (Roman) god of Beauty sent from Heaven above.

I LOVE NICK JONAS!!!! He is sooo cute!!!
    And heck ya its true!!!! :)

• i love me

totally HOT brothers
    … though they are hot in totally different ways, but still they are hot and nobody’s gonna question that! except you’re jealous or something..;D

I know everybody does not like the Jonas Brothers but if you don’t like them why are you looking at the pics of them stop looking thier not the best looking guys in the world but they are cute

• Roro xox

nick is so fukin hot <3
    hes probably just showing off his muscles like liam does x)(JOKE)

• ms.NICKJONASISWHOIAM

i lLLLLLLLoooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeee nniickkk hesss mine `SO BACK OFF!:~0 O_0

• mileyluver15

IF YOU HAVE A REDNECK TAN DONT WEAR STUPID TANK TOPS EWW NICK IS SOO UGLY JOE ISSS SO HOT

• mileyluver15

nick and joe have complete different styles
    i like joe

nick marry me. i love those aviators on you!

• ET

STOP CALLING STOP CALLING

• anoncannon

ugh, his outfit/stubby legs.
    OHAY JOE.

• Sweetdisposition

uggh that tank top is hideous, js…

• anoncannon

frankie and he are sharing shirts now.

Joe Jonas is the hottest most beautiful boy in the world!!! I am in love.

—————-

No he is not.

yes he is stupid no-taste witch who I will not bother wastingmy time on again. Good riddance.

• ilovemusic

This is sooo random, but how many of you are following Jackie on twitter? I am xD

Does she even come on here anymore?

• A-DORK-able.

Wow, Nick. Nice tan linesxD

• Jonas.Rock.Girl

muscles!!
    nice :D

• LUVNickJ99

Totally! Luv ya Nick!!! :)

• anoncannon

lol, sometimes i can just feel the emotion in nick’s tweets.

So, SO TRUE!!!! No wonder he is such a quiet person. lol.

• Yo.

I sure have missed OU.

• ET

ilovemusic said:

Does she even come on here anymore?
    ____-
    ADAD BIATCH BLOCKED ME!!!!

Shes a crazy bitch. I miss her.-

• bookreader

Everybody’s got a question…..

• ilovemusic

Alright, I know Nick’s outfit is pretty bad, but damn, his pose makes up for it. :D

• jerseygirl

I always said Joe Jonas would look great in anything. Including a Hefty bag. ;)

Joe looks so fucking hot…damn.

• ilovemusic

ADAD BIATCH BLOCKED ME!!!!

Shes a crazy bitch. I miss her.-

Me too. I miss fighting with her. xD

• xoxokatie8

i’m like in love with these pictures :):):)

• kelouz

OMG NICK IS SOOOO SEXY!

Joe Jonas is the hottest most beautiful boy in the world!!! I am in love.

—————-

No he is not.

LOL

• bookreader

Oh this is gold.

Why did he need his murse to go fishing?? That thing is like a security blanket for him.

Yes, his heritage is part Italian and yes The real God is his ‘father’ as he is for all Christians…. So stop the hate and let her gush about Joe for goodness sake.

NICK AND JOE LOOK LIKE THEY ARE READY TO SHOOT THE NEXT JERSEY SHORE EPISODE!!!
    THEY WOULD FIT PERFECTLY IN JERSEY SHORE!!!!

Ewww John Taylor’s fat white legs. And what is going on w/his toes???

Nick is NOT hot ever. Awkward and weird looking.

Joe looks like an Italian (Roman) god of Beauty sent from Heaven above

Joe girls….

so what. lot’s of people would rather be Joe girls than Nick girls who have seriously bad taste

Best day ever because he wasn’t with Demi?????????????????????????????? =/

• Beth2k9

Am I the only one on here that thinks Nick looks like a builder in these photo’s? x) Although Joe’s got the bum for one.

Mar 29, 2010 @ 12:13 pm

NICK AND JOE LOOK LIKE THEY ARE READY TO SHOOT THE NEXT JERSEY SHORE EPISODE!!!
    THEY WOULD FIT PERFECTLY IN JERSEY SHORE!!!!
    ======
    lol

• Beth2k9

Nick is NOT hot ever. Awkward and weird looking.

Joe looks like an Italian (Roman) god of Beauty sent from Heaven above

Joe girls….

um, none of the Jonas’s are bad looking so no-one has bad taste for liking either one of them, although if you still think Nick girls have bad taste, I recon you should go to your local optitions, immediatly. (:

joe is fucking sexy as HELL.
    i can’t believe demi has THAT!
    seriously? ew.

• GimminyCrickets7

about 3 hours ago via TwitPic
    ___________________________
    hahaha she looks a little old for him, but if so…then you go Nick get your game on you macdaddy you lmao.

i luv joe to d core too
    hez better thn nick

Mar 29, 2010 @ 12:19 pm
    Beth2k9 said:

Nick is NOT hot ever. Awkward and weird looking.

Joe looks like an Italian (Roman) god of Beauty sent from Heaven above

Joe girls….

BOTH OF THEM ARE ugly
    Joe with his tree trunk legs, weird arms and small head…so not proportional!
    and Nick with his huge wide nose and small eyes…
    but both with their p.u.b.i.c hair heads!!!!

cant…help….but…say….I WANT TO JUST…lick them. Sorry about that.

i tried to move on from joe and to like nick, seeing as hes single. but when joe walks out looking that sexy and good…i just cant help it. I love joe!!

Did OU really just use JOICK, they do creep on comments, my god

• miko890

dude. even Joes knees are hot. and not everybody has hot knees. take JT for example. (sorry, i love him but its true) and OMG. i just wanna squeeze Nicks biceps. they are SO HOT

IF Nick doesn’t STOP wearing those shoulder bags .. God help him! I’m gonna take a shot gun and shoot the bag too pieces -.- ! UGh And it’s a shame cuz I like his style !! <3

• carbomb__

They both look messes but Joe looks a lot better than Nick.

• Signorina aNonimo

The banana is a sign….didn’t Joe once give Demi his banana in a vid..I think so?

Go Joe…your a wild catch of the day!

nick looks sooo fucking gay

• youdontneedtoknow

uhhh, going fishing was the best day ever?
    by his tweet seemed like something more exciting, and please whats up the shorts ? ehwwhhw. & i agreee, ” for those of you who were asking why it was the best day ever, it was the best day ever cause i know i have the best fans in the world ” HAHA WHAT DOES FISHING HAVE TO DO WITH HIS FANS !?

• AlwaystheTruth

Joseph…
    he is getting hotter by the second!It’s not possible

They seem to be enjoying their life and time off..maybe Nick will give Joe some good advice about 17 yr old girls. The jemi thing HAS to be for Camp Rock so Disney can sell millions of DVDs. What ever happened to Chloe?

• gh7

Nick looks sooo HOT, I want Nick in my bed!

• SmileForMe

Yes I’m talking about John.
    I know he’s a great guitar player,
    but still that’s no excuse to NOT hit up the gym every once in awhile…

You know, maybe he’s got some eating disorder? Don’t talk about people that way.
    My uncle’s like that, so you’re insulting him, and every chubbier person in this world.

Nick look friggin HOT!!!! dayumm whoever ends up with him so L-U-C-K-Y.

I am sorry but everytime i look at joe i feel gay-ish vibes. He is hot, cute, adorable but i still think he is gay

• Anonymouss

ya’ll are delusional!!!! nick is not hot! ugh

the fans showed lots love to the boys after KCAs bcause they didnt win. that’S why it was the best day ever.

• _Tiger_

Every time I catch a fish I never touch it. No matter how long my family chases me. :)

joick? seriously? -facepalm-

• Your Love is my Drug

that shirts gross. i vote he just takes it off! (:

• noname

ya’ll are delusional!!!! nick is not hot! ugh

I don’t think he is “hot” either. I just don’t see it. He is so awkward looking.

• Anonymouss

Nick seriously? I am telling you as a fan except from the teenies that will say you look good in anything, what were you thinking.

• Einelen

Nick gets hotter every day

• -Hibz-

Is this where everyones at?

• LilaBabiuk

This is not fate, Nick is getting hotter every day!!!And he’s not with me!!! He could be with me!!! Be hot with me!!! hahaha WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep your right OU… this is the new couple Joick, watch out Jemi fans! LOL this is so funny

• Jilleh

JOICK.
    both boys look scrumptious.

Joe Jonas is the hottest most beautiful boy in the world!!! I am in love.

—————-

No he is not.

Nick is NOT hot ever. Awkward and weird looking.

Joe looks like an Italian (Roman) god of Beauty sent from Heaven above.

NO he doesn’t.