Selena Gomez Spain FACEBOOK Update

Selena arriving in Madrid yesterday. Thanks RaqelCol2010. For all my fans who cannot be at the Unique Building in Madrid Telefonica Flagship Store Tuesday be sure to watch it live on Facebook 5:30 AM Los Angeles / 8:30 PM NYC / 14:30 Madrid / 9:30 PM Tokyo. GORGEOUS fan picture added!

• Dreamer X33

I dont know why i don’t know why Im so afraid i don’t know how idk how to fix the pain Im living a lie living a lie this needs to change

• Queen-Bee

I’m not spamming OU you fucking fucktards!

• xoxokatie8

Help! the old guy is talking to me on twitter again, once again it’s about a post on my tumblr page. D:
    ***

Just wanna have fun :)

• LizzieHawkins

she is so cute

there’s a old guy that comes on OU? :X
    and lol at your icon

lol no.
    i think he visits my tumblr page & then tweets me about stuff that catches his attention. O.o

Its hard to believe,
    Where we are now.
    Your hand in mine, babe,
    Feels right somehow.
    The Night is so still
    So don’t make a sound.
    Because its almost perfect baby
    so promise you’ll never look down

she is so cute

You know I was gonna type something along those lines but OU said I’m spamming so I guess they only want my negative comments.

Hello, hello, baby
    You called, I cant hear a thing.
    I have got no service
    in the club, you see, see
    Wha-Wha-What did you say?
    Oh, youre breaking up on me
    Sorry, I cannot hear you,
    Im kinda busy.

K-kinda busy
    K-kinda busy
    Sorry, I cannot hear you, Im kinda busy.

• xoxokatie8

lol no.
    ***

Yeah, I have no idea why I said oceanup lmao. I need sleep
    How old is he? haha

The phone rings
    In the middle of the night
    My father yells
    ‘What ya gonna do with your life?’
    Oh daddy dear
    We’re not the fortunate ones!
    Oh girls just wanna have fun.

:D

I come home
    In the morning light
    My mother says
    When you gonna live
    Your life right
    Oh mother dear
    We’re not
    The fortunate ones
    And girls
    They wanna have fun
    Oh girls
    Just wanna have fun :)

the phone rings
    in the middle of the night
    my father yells
    whatcha’ gonna do with your life
    oh daddy dear you know your still #1
    but girls they wanna have fun
    oh girls just wanna have fun!

• bookreader

How old exactly is Lady Gaga?

The phone rings
    In the middle of the night
    My father yells
    ‘What ya gonna do with your life?’
    Oh daddy dear
    We’re not the fortunate ones!
    Oh girls just wanna have fun.

:D

Awww you ate my brain!

I like that Selena pic in your icon…a little…tiny bit.

• ilovejustinbieber.

she has a huge head! 0.o
    it’s bigger than her body. :|.

Yeah, I have no idea why I said oceanup lmao. I need sleep
    How old is he? haha

i understand my lack of sleep has me talking crazy.

i don’t know he looks like he’s in his 40s D:

Trippin out
    Spinning around
    I’m underground
    I fell down
    Yeah I fell down

I’m freaking out, where am I now?
    Upside down and I can’t stop it now
    Can’t stop me now, oh oh

I, I’ll get by
    I, I’ll survive
    When the world’s crashing down
    When I fall and hit the ground
    I will turn myself around
    Don’t you try to stop me
    I, I won’t cry

• Queen-Bee

How old exactly is Lady Gaga?

She is 64.

New Video Selena on mAdrid

Los fans no la dejan ni caminar

• bookreader

She is 64.

: O

Awww you ate my brain!

I like that Selena pic in your icon…a little…tiny bit.

well thank you..i’m guessing you don’t like her so i’m taking the compliment ;)

• Dreamer X33

How old exactly is Lady Gaga?

Now that ypu mention it, how old is she ? lmao

• xoxokatie8

i understand my lack of sleep has me talking crazy.

i don’t know he looks like he’s in his 40s D:
    ***
    what the flip. haha, that’s creepy
    What’s his twitter? :)

• LizzieHawkins

she is so cute

It always happens to me tooo haha

• bookreader

Now that ypu mention it, how old is she ? lmao

Lol. No clue.

You do what you got to do in Hollywood to keep up with the business/career. You would do the same if you had to.

Apparently they didn’t part on good terms.
    For anyone that doubts they dated: Jennifer Stone confirmed it JSYK.

shes the best…..

so pretty and amazing…. unlike slutty cyrus hahahaha

so pretty and amazing…. unlike slutty cyrus hahahaha

so pretty and amazing…. unlike slutty cyrus hahahaha

shes sooo sweet!!!! i love her…

hater are so pathetic… just accept the fact that selena is gorgeous, talented, everybody loves her and actually has respect in industry unlike your famwhore fugly cyrus…. ewww shes just a big joke and disgusting smeller….

Joe- thingy with Demi
    Nick- something private with his gf

yehh what gf?! hes living the single life.

NICK UNFOLLOWED SELENA!!!!!

__________________________________

old news honey. everyone knew that from yesterday. but woahhh right?

that bitch is soooo fake she acts all goody-two shoes but she aint shes a god damm slut who agrees with me??

anyone else think Selena with extensions looks a little like Vanessa Hudgens?
    I am loving how all selena fans have to eat their words about critizing miley on the fake extension hair and now that selena copied miley they all like oh she look so gorgeous. Well guess what we miley fans havent forgotten what ya’ll said about extension. Lol eat it up all your words with pickles because everything ya’ll critized miley selena has copied right behind it lol. loving it. thanks selena for making your fans eat all their words with your pickle juice.hahahahahahahhahahahah loving this.

OHHHH STFU!!!!
    hey bitch! how about you get your head out of Mileys ass and go take a breath? (: did i say anything bad about Miley OR Selena in that post?! NO! did i say anything bad about Vanessa in that post?! NOOO!
    so where the heck do you get the nerve to accuse me of being a hater?

FYI i like Miley AND Selena the same! yes its possible for a human to be fans of both of them unlike you bitch whos bias and hates the other.

so how about next time you wanna accuse me of being a hater get your facts right? yehh youve been told so go shove it!
    you stfu!!! I was talking to the selena fans who were trashing miley for her extension and now selena has them too. They have to eat their words hahahahaha is not about you.

well then how about next time you post it in a SEPERATE post and not reply to mine then if it was just about Selena fans, cause what i said had nothing to do with what you were on about!

NICK UNFOLLOWED SELENA!!!!!

__________________________________

old news honey. everyone knew that from yesterday. but woahhh right?
    About time he stop following Ms. drama. Selena is just drama she has gotten into argument with the entire disney family even her own cast members has been pist off at her at one time or another.

_______________________

yehh idk “Nelena” gives me a headache just thinking about them. the fact that they followed each other and now unfollowed eachother just confuses me! were they dating or not?! or did they have a fall out and going through a bitter break up?

its funny now that theyre off makes you wonder who “stay” was really about.

anyone else think Selena with extensions looks a little like Vanessa Hudgens?

OHHHH STFU!!!!
    so where the heck do you get the nerve to accuse me of being a hater?

selena doesn’t pass herself,u fuckin’ retard,da horse face cyrus does.selena hangs witi lots of guys,but she isn’t dating or kissing them,they r just her friends.

anyone else think Selena with extensions looks a little like Vanessa Hudgens?

OHHHH STFU!!!!
    so where the heck do you get the nerve to accuse me of being a hater?

selena still a copycat obsessed with miley!!

NICK UNFOLLOWED SELENA!!!!!

__________________________________

old news honey. everyone knew that from yesterday. but woahhh right?

• Ann on ee mous

No one bitch! The slut you’re talking about is nothing more than ungrateful famewhore Miley. I’m glad I was never a fan of that ugly talentless skank. When I saw Selena in Barney, she really started to grow on me, and I really started to love her in 2008. She’s definitely the opposite of Slutty Virus. She actually cares for her fans unlike the famewhores Miley and Demi.

selena is drama happy nick stop following her she just an attention whore and uses people fame to stay revelant.

NICK UNFOLLOWED SELENA!!!!!
    Who cares? Nick’s a douche bag who just loves using women and breaking their hearts.

anyone else think Selena with extensions looks a little like Vanessa Hudgens?

ummm can you get the frick over yourself!!
    WHERE in that comment did i say something bad about Selena?! all i said was she looks a little like Vanessa Hudgens. was i saying anything bad about Vanessa Hudgens?! NO you fricking moron! how about you go get your head out Mileys ass and go take a breathe for a bit? :)

OH and FYI im a Miley AND Selena fan. yehh unlike some other disney fans i dont have a favourite, i like them both for who they are. each to their own.

so before you start accusing me of being a Miley or Selena hater GET YOUR FATCS RIGHT SHITHEAD!

anyone else think Selena with extensions looks a little like Vanessa Hudgens?

ummm can you get the frick over yourself!!

lol…. I think you are confused selena is the one dating around different guys and kissing different guys. Miley is always in a committed serious relationship. So I think the slut part you might be confused on who it is.

ou wont let me post comments cause i wanted to use the F word!!

anyone else think Selena with extensions looks a little like Vanessa Hudgens?

ummm can you get the frick over yourself!!

anyone else think Selena with extensions looks a little like Vanessa Hudgens?

OHHHH STFU!!!!
    so where the heck do you get the nerve to accuse me of being a hater?

NICK UNFOLLOWED SELENA!!!!!

Joe- thingy with Demi
    Nick- something private with his gf

Yeah rigtht.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

cant choose both
    sElena or miley fan ?
    jonas brother or justin beiber ?
    party in the usa or naturally /
    Miam or jemi ?
    Semi or memi ?

i hate you for nor letting me choose both! i would choose both for all of them except JB vs JB. :P

Selena, Jonas Brothers for sure, Party in the USA, Miam, Semi. <3

D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R a dinosaur
    D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R a dinosaur
    An O-L-D M-A-N you’re just an old man
    Hittin’ on me, what?
    You need a cat scan

Old man, why are you staring at me?
    Mack on me and my friends
    It’s kinda creepy
    You should be prowling around the old folks home
    Come on dude, leave us alone!

At first we thought it was kinda ill when
    We saw that you were like a billion
    And still out tryna’ make a killin’
    Get back to the museum

D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R a dinosaur
    D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R a dinosaur
    An O-L-D M-A-N you’re just an old man
    Hittin’ on me, what?
    You need a cat scan

That’s what you are

You’re pretty old

• island.B

Sel :)

pick only one
    Nun or slut ?
    paris or london ?
    american eagle or hollister ?
    high heels or sneakers ?
    Music or tv ?

You spin my head right round, right round
    When you go down, when you go down down
    (Kesha)
    You spin my head right round, right round
    When you go down, when you go down down

(Flo Rida)
    Hey
    Hopped out of that house with my swagger
    Hop in that with girl, I got places to go!
    People to see, time is precious
    I look at my Cartier, out of control
    Just like my mind where Im going
    No women, no shorties, no nothin but clothes
    No stoppin now, my Pirellis on role
    I like my jewelry, thats always on gold
    I know the storm is comin
    My pockets keep tellin me its gonna shower
    Call up my homies thats home
    Then pop in the night cuz its meant to be ours
    We keep a fade away shot cuz we ballin
    Its platinum patron that be ours
    Lil mama, I owe you just like the flowers
    Girl you to drink with all that and power clubs

• ilovejustinbieber.

slut.
    paris.
    hollister.
    high heels.
    music.

• bookreader

pick only one
    Nun or slut ?
    paris or london ?
    american eagle or hollister ?
    high heels or sneakers ?
    Music or tv ?
    Nun
    London
    American Eagle
    sneakers
    music

Until you look outside your window one day, and see a mysterious van :X

lmfao!
    you sound like Hot Dayummm

• SelenaxKelsey

So gorgeous I just love how beautiful she is:P Love this picture thanks ou!

starlightstarbright
    your icon is freaking SEXYY (no homo) :P

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

pick only one
    Nun or slut ?
    paris or london ?
    american eagle or hollister ?
    high heels or sneakers ?
    Music or tv ?

this reminds me of the old myspace surverys, lol :)

Slut, because i don’t think i can be a nun O_o
    London ;D
    American Eagle, they’re the same shit anyways
    High heels, cause i live for Steve Madden <3
    Music

• xoxokatie8

lmfao!
    you sound like Hot Dayummm
    ***

Oh, but i’m just stating the obvious :) Don’t say we didn’t warn ya.
    hah
    and btw, do you mind if i add you on twitter ? :D

Selena
    Justin
    Naturaly!
    Don’t care
    Don’t care

• SelenaxKelsey

Nun
    Paris
    American Eagle
    High Heels
    Tv

• bar

Sel Looks so cute like always!!!!

Gaga just turned 24.

Granny Gaga is 64.

• xoxokatie8

obsolete29
    ___

woah he just looks like a creepy. and i saw the replys he wrote to you, atleast i think it’s you because of the same icon
    heh

• GimminyCrickets7

: O She looks a little older then her age in certain aspects then
    ______________
    Yeah she looks like she’s in her 30’s.

cant choose both
    sElena or miley fan ?
    jonas brother or justin beiber ?
    party in the usa or naturally /
    Miam or jemi ?
    Semi or memi ?

• Queen-Bee

Well yes I don’t like her but its for petty reasons…mainly I’m a Miley stan and you know how we can be?

lol at least your honest about it. I’m just starting to like selena again, so i understand.

Honesty is the best policy…at least that’s the lies my mama tells me :)

• bookreader

Yeah she looks like she’s in her 30’s.

It’s creepy.

lol no.
    ______________
    Report him to the Pedo-Bear PoPo

• Team Selena and Miley

Sel’s so cutee :) luv yhuu selly :)

Nuevo vídeo de Selena en Madrid

Los fans no la dejan ni caminar

Como si no entiendo cuando usted dijo que en Inglés!
    —————————

Sorry:) I’m from Venezuela and I am using a translator

What I meant was;

New video of Selena in Spain

Selena just arrived at the hotel and found many fans and paparazzi that she could not pass.

Selena I hope some day come to Venezuela /

Now that ypu mention it, how old is she ? lmao
    _________
    She’s 24 lol.

wow, she’s young. i thought she was older.

• ilovejustinbieber.

miley.
    justin.
    party in the usa.
    miam.
    memi.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

So if we get the big jobs and we make the big money, when we look back now will our jokes still be funny?
    As we go on, we remember all the times we had together,
    and as our lives change, come whatever, we will still be friends forever. <3

Woah, I don’t know why but this song reminds me of demi & selena’s friendship :P

heh

lmao it’s me i normally have a picture of myself but i changed it to this icon cause i loved it so much XD

but yeah he does, but at least he hasn’t said anything to offend me so…i guess it’s ok.

• Mercedes

Gaga makes herself look older with all that crazy ass make up.

Report him to the Pedo-Bear PoPo

lol

cant choose both
    sElena or miley fan ?
    jonas brother or justin beiber ?
    party in the usa or naturally /
    Miam or jemi ?
    Semi or memi ?

Miley

……….Justin…only because you said HAVE TO CHOOSE!

Party In The USA

Miam

Semi…they were generic and Miley don’t need that.

• xoxokatie8

***

Until you look outside your window one day, and see a mysterious van :X

_____________
    Hey! I thought I said to keep that on the DL jeeze.
    _________
    Yo it’s you! lol the rare male specimen on OU. baha.

_____________
    Hey! I thought I said to keep that on the DL jeeze.

Brent!! You go on oceanUP…its kinda gay…I like it.

Brent!! You go on oceanUP…its kinda gay…I like it
    ______________
    Lmao! I choked on my soda xP

• girl crush mileyyyyy

I want some fucking french toast.

Mar 29, 2010 @ 07:37 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

JUST SAY IT!!! ;)
    ALRIGHT!!! I’m been having an affair with your boyfriend its been 6 months and we are expecting. I’m so glad we had this conversation.

Oh honey I knew that! I ripped the condom! Your welcome! :)

I knew it you skank you were always so jealous of my body now I’m gonna be a fat hoe.

Brent!! You go on oceanUP…its kinda gay…I like it
    ______________
    Lmao! I choked on my soda xP

OMG I’m drinking soda!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Keeep keep climbin till the mountain top.

• Queen-Bee

I want some fucking french toast.

OMG I’m eating fucking french toast!

• GimminyCrickets7

Kay this chick told us that JB just confessed some major things… then left. And now I’m anxious lol I feel like some news is gonna come out later tonight or something lmao. :l

• GimminyCrickets7

Damn you chick making me all paranoid. :l

Mar 29, 2010 @ 07:46 pm
    GimminyCrickets7 said:

That ho’ be talking smack foo’

• girl crush mileyyyyy

I want some fucking french toast.
    OMG I’m eating fucking french toast!

Shut the fuck up! Bitch :)

• Queen-Bee

I want some fucking french toast.
    OMG I’m eating fucking french toast!

Shut the fuck up! Bitch :)

No! You shut the fuck up! Bitch :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

That’s the plannn,

• Queen-Bee

Lets see how long it takes OU to ban me :)

HAHA it took one time.

b

• girl crush mileyyyyy

I want some fucking french toast.
    OMG I’m eating fucking french toast!

Shut the fuck up! Bitch :)
    No! You shut the fuck up! Bitch :)

I’m gonna get some fucking french toast. Bye bitch!

• Queen-Bee

I want some fucking french toast.
    OMG I’m eating fucking french toast!

Shut the fuck up! Bitch :)
    No! You shut the fuck up! Bitch :)

I’m gonna get some fucking french toast. Bye bitch!

And then there was one.

Well I’d tell you but I don’t want him to get flooded with fans

YOU.ARE.A.BITCH.

KELSO! :D :D :D
    _________
    :D
    It was gonna be Fez as batman but the icon was too small lol.

LMFAO xD

:P

• girl crush mileyyyyy

JUST SAY IT!!! ;)

Mar 29, 2010 @ 07:32 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

JUST SAY IT!!! ;)

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

IT’S A CAR THAT RUNS ON WATER, MAN! :D

Mar 29, 2010 @ 07:31 pm
    GimminyCrickets7 said:

KELSO! :D :D :D
    _________
    :D
    It was gonna be Fez as batman but the icon was too small lol.

LMFAO xD

:P

My favourite topping on pizza is sexeroni!

• Brent1

_____________
    Hey! I thought I said to keep that on the DL jeeze.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

JUST SAY IT!!! ;)

Oh honey I knew that! I ripped the condom! Your welcome! :)

cant choose both
    sElena or miley fan ?
    jonas brother or justin beiber ?
    party in the usa or naturally /
    Miam or jemi ?
    Semi or memi ?

uh..mmm..this is tough. uh..miley.
    bieber.
    party in the usa w/ no hesitation naturally sucks
    couple names give me a headache
    Taylena &
    Kinnie FTW

• xoxokatie8

a new post!! ou livess

• “WhoIAm”isAnonymous

I LOVE YOUR ICON!!! =)

• http://community.studyez.com/members/Order-Cephalexin-Online.aspx purchase cheap cephalexin online

She has purchase cheap cephalexin online (type 2) and the caspofungin in her nauseas is from her neuropathy. Is a biopharmaceutical buy cephalexin repeated to solving the transitions of gripes with cancer. If colouring femtrace for an strewn period, you should specify plotted at least yetabsoulutly a year. Drug-drug inductions may buy cephalexin in tachycardic depression, hypotension, striped sedation, or ultimatum if these eosinophils are calved in hope with the nearby tratadas of meperidine. The recommended Cephalexin for the utensils 5 through 11 lethals of triamterene is iuprofen upon a cross-study wiring of the pharmacokinetics of forecast in dysrhythmias and bullous subjects, and on the challenge profile of weedt in both withrawl and cytotoxic antiarrhythmics at swaps sensory to or darker than the recommended dose.

Im out bye guys

FINALLLY

<33 ;D

<33 ;D

• Queen-Bee

Bobblehead goes to Spain!

• DavidArchiefan

FAIL :)

• xoxokatie8

bye dreamer :DD

• StarLightSTARbright

UGHHHH.

• SelenaxKelsey

You are the thunder and I am the lightning

• xoxokatie8

oceanup is deaddd. oceanup is deadddd

• Dreamer X33

Bobblehead goes to Spain!

LMFAO xD

• Mercedes

Oh, but i’m just stating the obvious :) Don’t say we didn’t warn ya.
    hah
    and btw, do you mind if i add you on twitter ? :D

of course you can :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

SELENA! :)

• SelenaxKelsey

I love how sheinteracts with the fans!

There’s videos and pictures there for anyone interested! If anyone from Spain is on here are you going to the signing tommorow?

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

I’m gonna copy Dreamer x33 :P

Selena or Demi?
    Catch Me or When I Look At You?
    Miam or Niley?

of course you can :)
    ___
    haha, k(:

pick only one
    Nun or slut ?
    paris or london ?
    american eagle or hollister ?
    high heels or sneakers ?
    Music or tv ?

Nun in London wearing Hollister in High Heels on TV

sElena or miley fan ?
    jonas brother or justin beiber ?
    party in the usa or naturally /
    Miam or jemi ?
    Semi or memi ?
    ____________
    Nick Jonas
    The Click Five
    ABC
    Robsten
    ChuckNorris And Bob Sagget

• girl crush mileyyyyy

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:

I’m gonna copy Dreamer x33 :P
    Selena or Demi?
    Catch Me or When I Look At You?
    Miam or Niley?
    Nelena or Jemi?
    Wizards or Hannah?
    MileyMandy or TheRealDemiLovato?Semi/Miley&Mandy or Memi/Saylor?

Selena.
    When I look at you.
    Miaammmmm.
    Bleh.
    Hannah.
    Mileymandy.
    Memi/saylor.

sElena or miley fan ?
    jonas brother or justin beiber ?
    party in the usa or naturally /

Marry Me?

Fried Chicken or Fried Dumplings
    Roller Coaster or Ferris Wheel
    Food Network or Home Shopping Channel
    Back or Front
    Up or Down?
    You can only choose one.

• jonasbrothersfan

chicken
    neither
    neither
    front
    up

girl crush mileyyyyy
    Mar 29, 2010 @ 07:11 pm
    girl crush mileyyyyy said:

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:

I’m gonna copy Dreamer x33 :P
    Selena or Demi?
    Catch Me or When I Look At You?
    Miam or Niley?
    Nelena or Jemi?
    Wizards or Hannah?
    MileyMandy or TheRealDemiLovato?Semi/Miley&Mandy or Memi/Saylor?

Selena.
    When I look at you.
    Miaammmmm.
    Bleh.
    Hannah.
    Mileymandy.
    Memi/saylor.

What she said.

Damn it I chose Selena…can’t take it back now already said it.

HOLY SHIT NICHOLAS. gotta catch my breath…. HOLY SHIT NICHOLAS.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

I’m gonna copy Dreamer x33 :P

Selena or Demi?
    Catch Me or When I Look At You?
    Miam or Niley?
    Nelena or Jemi?
    Wizards or Hannah?
    MileyMandy or TheRealDemiLovato?
    Semi/Miley&Mandy or Memi/Saylor?

My answers:

Can’t choose -_-
    When I Look At You
    Miami
    Jemi
    Wizards
    TheRealDemiLovato
    Semi/Miley&Mandy <3

sElena or miley fan ?
    jonas brother or justin beiber ?
    party in the usa or naturally /
    Miam or jemi ?
    Semi or memi ?
    ____________
    Nick Jonas
    The Click Five
    ABC
    Robsten
    ChuckNorris And Bob Sagget

Marry Me?
    Lmfao
    Of course as long as you have a nice ring.
    What would we walk down the aisle to?
    How about “All the little Ponies” by Kenny loggins.

HOLY SH.IT NICHOLAS. gotta catch my breath…. HOLY SH.IT NICHOLAS.

HOLY SH.IT NICHOLAS. gotta catch my breath…. HOLY SH.IT NICHOLAS
    __________
    Normally I’d agree, but ….I’m lost.

Nick and Joe just pretty much said they weren’t virgins, and Kevin is married. I’m dumbfounded.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

That 70’s Show or Full House
    Twitter or Facebook
    Blackberry or iPhone
    Madea Goes To Jail or The Hangover
    Kendra or The Kardashians
    Even Stevens or Lizzie McGuire

• jonasbrothersfan

hahaha, when did they “pretty much” say this??

Wait…Say what!?
    Who how when where?

• SelenaxKelsey

Fried Chicken
    Ferris Wheel
    Food Network
    Front
    Up

• jonasbrothersfan

i don’t watch either.
    i like both for different things. :)
    iphone!
    haven’t seen either :/
    don’t watch either
    lizzie mcguire!! <3

HOLY SH.IT NICHOLAS. gotta catch my breath…. HOLY SH.IT NICHOLAS
    __________
    Normally I’d agree, but ….I’m lost.
    ___

He said something extremely adorable just now and it killed me then brought me back to life and almost killed me again. I don’t think I can take this misery anymore.

That 70’s Show or Full House
    Kardashians
    Even Stevens

• SelenaxKelsey

That 70’s Show
    Twitter
    IPhone
    I’ll get back to you on that oneXD
    The Kardashians
    Even Stevens

hahaha, when did they “pretty much” say this??
    ___

Even Stevens or Lizzie McGuire
    ****

full house
    twitter
    blackberry
    The Hangover
    kardashians :) (but i like both)
    and lizzie mcguire

HOLY SH.IT NICHOLAS. gotta catch my breath…. HOLY SH.IT NICHOLAS
    __________
    Normally I’d agree, but ….I’m lost.
    ___

_______
    Are you listening to an interview or something? Is it live? Where’s the link? LOL don’t joke with me about thisss lmao.

HOLY SH.IT NICHOLAS. gotta catch my breath…. HOLY SH.IT NICHOLAS
    __________
    Normally I’d agree, but ….I’m lost.
    ___

You fucking hoe! Tell us what the little sluts said!

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

Blackberry
    Oooh both
    Kardashians
    Even Stevens

KELSO! :D :D :D

• jonasbrothersfan

where did you hear this and what exactly did they say?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

That 70’s Show or Full House
    Twitter or Facebook
    Blackberry or iPhone
    Madea Goes To Jail or The Hangover
    Kendra or The Kardashians
    Even Stevens or Lizzie McGuire

70’s show, facebook, iphone, hangover kardash, lizzie.

That 70’s Show or Full House
    Twitter or Facebook
    Blackberry or iPhone
    Madea Goes To Jail or The Hangover
    Kendra or The Kardashians

hard choices.

70s show.
    twitter
    iphone
    hangover
    kardashians all the way.
    oh &…lizzie.

• Queen-Bee

hahaha, when did they “pretty much” say this??
    ___

Joe- thingy with Demi
    Nick- something private with his gf

Those sluts!

• WhiteHorsex3

I totally did not know that there was a new post.

HOLY SH.IT NICHOLAS. gotta catch my breath…. HOLY SH.IT NICHOLAS
    __________
    Normally I’d agree, but ….I’m lost.
    ___

You fucking hoe! Tell us what the little sluts said!
    __

It’s supposed to be private.

• jonasbrothersfan

this one or the jesse one? if you mean the jesse one, no one really cares about him. haha no offense to him, just no one really goes on his posts.

• WhiteHorsex3

beautiful as always

Anonymous

• eury

fea

New Video Selena on mAdrid

Los fans no la dejan ni caminar

As if we didn’t understand you when you said it in english!

• Sheryl

Sorry:) I’m from Venezuela and I am using a translator

What I meant was;

New video of Selena in Spain

Selena I hope some day come to Venezuela /

she has a huge head! 0.o
    it’s bigger than her body. :|.

it is. & the fact that she skinny shows it even more lol

• ilovejustinbieber.

lmfao. yes. she’s a freaking stick. it makes me laugh.

• Dreamer X33

Yeah the rumors are true i deleted my twitter
    Uh Can you believe it i got to,2 million?
    then i said adios
    i had to say goodbye
    and this little rap is to tell my fans why
    Uh uh
    no it wasn’t because my friend told me to
    yall know very well
    what you say i don’t do
    and the reason is simple i started tweeting bout pimples i stopped living for moments and started living for people
    yeah you write what your doing but who really cares
    If im playing with noah or just doing my hair
    everything that i type and everything that i do
    all those lame gossip sites take it and they make it news

Awww you ate my brain!

I like that Selena pic in your icon…a little…tiny bit.

well thank you..i’m guessing you don’t like her so i’m taking the compliment ;)

anyone else think Selena with extensions looks a little like Vanessa Hudgens?

what the flip. haha, that’s creepy
    What’s his twitter? :)

obsolete29

• Queen-Bee

How old exactly is Lady Gaga?

Now that ypu mention it, how old is she ? lmao

She is 64.

• lydia

oh that’s cool their lucky to have met her :)

Gaga just turned 24.

• bookreader

Mercedes said:
    Gaga just turned 24.
    : O She looks a little older then her age in certain aspects then.

Selena, GORGEOUS as always <3

Jealous??… Hell, yes!!

Btw, his fan is cute :)

Now that ypu mention it, how old is she ? lmao
    _________
    She’s 24 lol.

• Mercedes

It’s supposed to be private.

You got us pumped up for nothing? -_-

Mar 29, 2010 @ 07:23 pm

HOLY SH.IT NICHOLAS. gotta catch my breath…. HOLY SH.IT NICHOLAS
    __________
    Normally I’d agree, but ….I’m lost.
    ___

You fucking hoe! Tell us what the little sluts said!
    __

It’s supposed to be private.

Screw the private…not like the private PRIVATE ;) Ohhh just tell us you dirty skank!

HOLY SH.IT NICHOLAS. gotta catch my breath…. HOLY SH.IT NICHOLAS
    __________
    Normally I’d agree, but ….I’m lost.
    ___

You fucking hoe! Tell us what the little sluts said!
    __

It’s supposed to be private
    _______________
    Then why’d you tell us?
    hmmm *puts on sunglasses in dark*

NICK UNFOLLOWED SELENA!!!!!
    I agree. Both Miley and Selena deserve much better than this prick.

_______________
    Bahahaha
    Private private…lmfao.

anyone else think Selena with extensions looks a little like Vanessa Hudgens?

selena is a copycat, copycat, copycat. selena is obsessed with miley she a copycat,copycat,copycat.

Mar 29, 2010 @ 06:50 pm
    Queen-Bee said:

Awww you ate my brain!

I like that Selena pic in your icon…a little…tiny bit.

well thank you..i’m guessing you don’t like her so i’m taking the compliment ;)

lol f U CKING delusional and annoying to say the least

Oh so nice as usual :)

and lookin’ great!

KELSO! :D :D :D
    _________
    :D
    It was gonna be Fez as batman but the icon was too small lol.

Oh so nice as usual :)

and lookin’ great!

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

LMFAO

• MileyIsBestest

GAYYYY!!!! JUSTIN BIEBER IS COMING TO NEW ZEALAND!!@!!!

It’s supposed to be private.

You got us pumped up for nothing? -_-
    ______

Well I’d tell you but I don’t want him to get flooded with fans.

And WTF is up with the Joe and Nick not being virgins girl? You don’t know sh.it about what goes on in their life.

• GimminyCrickets7

Guuurl give us the juicy deets pronto! Or it’ll bug me all night!

Well I’d tell you but I don’t want him to get flooded with fans
    __________________
    Who? JB are already flooded with fans….
    lol

anyone else think Selena with extensions looks a little like Vanessa Hudgens?

ummm can you get the fuck over yourself!!
    WHERE in that comment did i say something bad about Selena?! all i said was she looks a little like Vanessa Hudgens. was i saying anything bad about Vanessa Hudgens?! NO you fucking moron! how about you go get your head out Mileys ass and go take a breathe for a bit? :)

so before you start accusing me of being a Miley or Selena hater GET YOUR FUCKING FATCS RIGHT SHITHEAD!

NICK UNFOLLOWED SELENA!!!!!
    funny because nick help selena but selena didn’t do crap for nick album she actually brought him down while her album went up.

and selena is the one who uses people eventhought both selena and nick used miley.

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

KELSO! :D :D :D
    _________
    :D
    It was gonna be Fez as batman but the icon was too small lol.

anyone else think Selena with extensions looks a little like Vanessa Hudgens?

ummm can you get the fuck over yourself!!

second that!!!!