Channing Tatum, ‘Amanda Seyfried’s VOICE IS Better Than Miley Cyrus’..’

miley-christ-voice

Channing Tatum told MTV News UK that he thinks his Dear John co-star Amanda Seyfried has a better voice than Miley Cyrus: ‘I think you could beat Miley…your voice could beat hers.’ Amanda sings one of her own songs in Dear John, a film about a young couple who are torn apart when Channing’s character John has to go to war in Iraq.

Channing said that even though Amanda has no plans to start a music career, he thinks that she should: ‘I wish we could expect an album from her…She has the voice of an angel.’ Miley recently revealed that she will quit music to pursue more important and inspirational things.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

It’s an opinion people. Everyone has one. Quit freaking.

• Hannahh

I’m confused. How did Miley’s name even come up in this interview?

• summerobertsx

is the last song good? who’s seen it. im debating whether to go see it or not.

• carbomb__

I think Miley should stick to singing:)…js

• Julianna

They both have good and different voices.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I’d be living the dream, if my life switched with the football team. And I’d be praised by my friends, if I was driving a Mercedez Benz. What do I know? What do I know? I wanna be a rockstar, a superhero. Living the dream, doing the things that I always wanted.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Channing Tatum’s a nobody?
    He was in GI Joe, Public Enemies, and Stop Loss

Amanda Seyfried’s a nobody?
    She was in Mean Girls, Mama Mia, and Jennifer’s Body

• musiciseverything

TRUE THAT!
    Amanda > Miley Slutrus

Mama MIA!

Slutrus? Oh Lord.

sorry, miley is better.

• Chococatx3

….she sings now??

Channing Tatum’s a nobody?
    He was in GI Joe, Public Enemies, and Stop Loss

Amanda Seyfried’s a nobody?
    She was in Mean Girls, Mama Mia, and Jennifer’s Body

still not as famous as mc.

“I’m confused. How did Miley’s name even come up in this interview?”
    i agree.

• Hannahh

Channing Tatum’s a nobody?
    He was in GI Joe, Public Enemies, and Stop Loss

Amanda Seyfried’s a nobody?
    She was in Mean Girls, Mama Mia, and Jennifer’s Body

And Channing Tatum was in Step Up. I thought he was gorgeous then. Haha.

how was miley’s acting?

• Cherry

She is just taking a break from music. She never said she was quitting.

Amanda > Miley Slutrus

Mama MIA!

Slutrus? Oh Lord.

let the girl have an opinion. i like miley cyrus but she’s just having an opinion. these are called comments anyway, right?

She’s not QUITTING you fucktard. It’s called taking a BREAK

opinions are diffrent.

I totally agree with Channing.

uhhh yeah no. i think miley’s a waaaay better singer than amanda. BUT how can u even tell the girl only sang for like 1 min when miley has sooo many records, performances and recordings.

• merissa99

i think a lot of people can sing better than miley.

• diane n.

i liked her voice in mama mia. :)

• Dangerpears.

Well, i saw the Last Song today and i also saw Dear John and. The Last song was so good i cried 5 times ;\, so shut it channing your mad your filmed sucked balls and had a terrible ending! -_-

anyone else sad that miley won’t be singing anymore? i really think her music is just getting better and better!!! so sad she’s leaving music.

• Dangerpears.

Well, i saw the Last Song today and i also saw Dear John and. The Last song was so good i cried 5 times ;\, so shut it channing your mad your film was terrible and had a terrible ending! -_-

TRUE THAT!
    Amanda > Miley Slutrus

Mama MIA!

_____

“Slutrus”? That’s mature.
    ___

Selena stan, she can’t help it.

• Sweetdisposition

Amanda Seyfried is awesome, and she has a really nice voice. But don’t take it seriously Channing was joking (even if it’s true:P)

• RebelliousAnonymous

I don’t understand, Miley doesn’t find music she puts out inspirational? I like her, and it saddens me that she feels that way. I don’t like that she put out “Party in the USA” however. Yes, it’s a catchy song but it’s not relatable. And besides, she didn’t connect with it so I felt like it was a waste…

i think a lot of people can sing better than miley.
    __

And pretty much everybody can sing better than Taylor Swift.

This is why I love Channing Tatum! <3
    He’s smart..

the world is not completely fuc ked in the brain!!!
    hallelujah!!!!!

SORRY TATUM. MILEY WAY MUCH BETTER …

lol!!! quit music?!!!!! shes going to act….for a living?!!! oh dear lord…..

• Hilary

Regina George said:

LOL! Because I don’t like Miley i’m automatically a Selena stan? You bitches overuse terms off of Urban Dictionary that you barely understand.

Do you retards of Downs or are you the baby that fell out of their walmart quality high chair. Perez started the “Slutrus” trend and only Miley stans get their training bra’s in a wad over it.

Get the fuck over it kids xD She will ALWAYS be Slutrus until she changes her last name. hahaha!
    __

You ARE a fatherfucking Selena stan, who the hell are you trying to fool? I bet you’re a fatass bitter bitch, who have domino pizza on speed dial. And I bet you never had a bf in your life, but that I can understand … who would date a dumbass like you anyways? Call Miley what you want, she’s still doing better than your lame ass.

Praise the Lord!

___

“domino pizza on speed dial” HAHAH

Lmao!

They are actresses…they are meant to be in movies!

They are actresses…they are meant to be in movies!!

• LaLaLaLand

yeah yeah yeah watever she’s probably 10000000X better than Selena Gomez But not Miley, i dont think so miley has a unique voice and it’s beautiful my opinion so no hate plz

I wonder what made him turn on her? I remember when he was in her dance battle videos and he seemed cool with her.

• LaLaLaLand

im not saying at all that the last song is better than dear john cuz i havent watched the last song or finished reading dear john which means i havent watched the movie BUT i think he’s just jealous miley’s movie is gonna do better

• allaboutjbieber

a walk to remember OWNS anything of his books
    the only other one that could possible as good is the notebook.
    the last song (book) was great.
    i dont know about the movie. everyone said it bombed.
    and on her voice being better than miley. yes i agree. 100%

• allaboutjbieber

a walk to remember OWNS anything of his books
    the only other one that could possible as good is the notebook.
    the last song (book) was great.
    i dont know about the movie. everyone said it bombed.
    and on her voice being better than miley. yes i agree. 100%

Regina George said:

__

Uhm, first of all, you can’t judge a person by who they’re fans of.

And second of all, Miley does suck. She can’t sing and she can’t act. Her (as well as every other Disney star’s) fame came about because little girls know no better. Namely every single person commenting on this post.

ar 31, 2010 @ 03:27 pm

Channing Tatum’s a nobody?
    He was in GI Joe, Public Enemies, and Stop Loss

Amanda Seyfried’s a nobody?
    She was in Mean Girls, Mama Mia, and Jennifer’s Body

still not as famous as mc.

uh amanda is awesome and has REAL talent so FAIL on you slutty cyrus aka britney 2.0.. you know how train wrecked.

• Dangerpears.

Woah, I read the last song but I so don’t remember the part where they have sex. What part was that?

Well, it hints that they were going to do something, but Marcus showed up and i don’t have the book with me, i lent it to my friend . . .

• Hilary

Regina George said:

__

Praise the Lord!

• mybunnylovesme

miley shouldn’t stop singing.. I think she sings better than acts.. but, oh well.. its her life.

Regina George said:

__

ROOOOOOFL! I love u regina george

Regina George said:

__

Praise the Lord!

___

“domino pizza on speed dial” HAHAH

• Diamondback

What the hell’s going on in here..

• ButterflyFlyAway

it is kinda true…

• bookreader

Cool.

• ButterflyFlyAway

Amand Seyfried is the girl from mamma mia right?

• bookreader

Cool. Not spam.

• jasss

Dangerpears. said:

Plus, I hated Dear John, because Amanda Seyfried has the ugliest eyes and they were so far apart and bugged out and all i commented on the whole movie was how her eyes were making me angry.
    ————————————

lmao, glad I’m not the only one who thinks this!, ugh and i saw previews at the theatres when i went to see The Last Song, and she is going to be in another movie! actually two movies! I hate repeating actresses in movies!

Who the hell are these nobody’s?

They’re just jealous, their movie sucked.
    You’re clearly the nobody if you don’t know who Channing Tatum is.

sssooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo incredibly TRUE!
    damn this guy is smart and smokin hot! yum too bad hes marrried!

• Anonymous123

beat*

she prolly does!!.. miley does sing good…. but she can get a lil nazily at sometimes…love channing tho!!! hottiee with a body! <3

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Besides, I don’t have any interest in Nicholas Sparks. The only one of his movies I willingly saw was ‘Dear John’. And, I can’t get through the first 10 pages of any of his books.

• Cherry

Miley is NOT QUITTING MUSIC! She is just taking a break.

• Sweetdisposition

Channing Tatum is awesome. He can dance, play soccer<3,he's hot and he's a really good actor. Nuff said

i like miley’s voice… her acting sucks, the last song was awful lol but her voice is good

• StarLightSTARbright

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Channing Tatum’s a nobody?
    He was in GI Joe, Public Enemies, and Stop Loss

Amanda Seyfried’s a nobody?
    She was in Mean Girls, Mama Mia, and Jennifer’s Body

I never saw any of those movies :\
    Except a little bit of mean girls, but I can’t stand Lindsay Lohan, soo.

channing tatum is the hot piece of ass from step up.and dear john did not suck.and so what he thinks amanda is better than miley?you fans think no one can beat her and she deserves to still everyone shine.so whatever

• Jess

i think a lot of people can sing better than miley.
    __________

Love you!!!

THANKS Channing! so agree.

• Kayla

omg miley is talented,but she ISNT better than everyone now come on.you miley fans need to get the fact there are gonna be people better than her.that whole attitude you guys have of thinking her shit dont stink and she cant be judged is stupid.miley herself dosent even have a big head like that and she is the damn star.the only musical person who i think cant be judged is MJ.

• Kayla

—————-
    the only one who cant be touched i mean ;)

what is up with all this stupid people picking on miley what they are jelouse of her talent and the support she get from her fans. They all stupid.

• i love miley smiley

miley is much better than amanda!!!!

what do you mean she COULD be miley cyrus. more like she DOES beat miley…
    no she doesn’t///////

well basically ANYONE’S voice is better than Miley’s. She could kill Chuck Norris with her so called “singing”
    MIley has a really high notes that other artist can’t even grasp If they said that about selena I be like yeah. Anyone can sing better than her because she can’t sing at all, but miley is extremely good specially high notes I haven’t seen anyone within miley age group go that high.

__

Uhm, first of all, you can’t judge a person by who they’re fans of.

More like selena does suck she can’t even sing. Miley can sing and she has very nice high note and selena can’t even keep a note straight. Miley act’s way better than selena. selena is not even funny and at drama she suck miley poned her ass in drama.

Miley’s voice is way more powerful and completely different. Amanda’s voice is a voice suited to musicals. Love them both, you can’t compare them

MILEY IS MUCH BETTER!!!!
    MILEY CYRUS 4EVER!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3

Why are people so jelouse of miley is it because she better than them and she has a strong fan base??? that because her art and craft is amazing.

Hell, no miley can kick her ass in singing please. what is wrong with this dumbass he has been picking on miley for a while what she turned you down? jelouse, jelouse.

I like Dear John and The last Song book I cried in Dear John I haven’t watch The Last song yet I am tomorrow So you know you can’t judge But I do like Channing Tatum his a good Actor and just because he said something about Miley Cyrus we shouldn’t all Judge but yes I am A Miley Cyrus fan but not so much a Amanda Seyfried I think Channing is just saying that because He was in a film with her

• TErka

that’s STUPID!! NOBOBY’s better than MileyxD

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Channing Tatum’s a nobody?
    He was in GI Joe, Public Enemies, and Stop Loss

Amanda Seyfried’s a nobody?
    She was in Mean Girls, Mama Mia, and Jennifer’s Body

I never saw any of those movies :\
    Except a little bit of mean girls, but I can’t stand Lindsay Lohan, soo.
    __________
    You should go watch real movies, and forget hannah montana

• Nixienemi

“Slutrus” sounds like Tetris!

Lmfao, he’s gorgeous. Who the fuck cares if he thinks Amanda’s better? Just look at him, enjoy it.

• asmoothcriminal

Miley Stan’s STFU. He was JOKING. I see you same people in every Miley section all KJ34JK3HH34L43 OMG DO NOT HATE ON HER SHE IS SO AMAZING, SHES JUST TAKING A BREAK~~~
    Miley would be FREAKED OUT if she knew how obsessed you were with her.

CHANNING is friends with Miley, need I remind you he was a special guest in the ACDC VS M&M battle. He probably only said Miley because of how famous she is, probably trying to make her feel as if she could compete with Miley which we all know she can’t :)

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Eh…Channing’s not that cute imo. He’s more average to me.

• merissa99

i think a lot of people can sing better than miley.
    __

And pretty much everybody can sing better than Taylor Swift.

you’re right. taylor isn’t that good of a singer.

ANYONE’S voice is better than Miley’s.

• Hilary

TRUE THAT!
    Amanda > Miley Slutrus

Mama MIA!

_____

“Slutrus”? That’s mature.
    ___

Selena stan, she can’t help it.

Yay. Woow. So pathetic. This people never failed to make me laugh.

BTW I bet he was just joking =)

i doesn’t take much to be better at singing them miley cyrus.

• Sweetdisposition

Hannahh said:

Channing Tatum’s a nobody?
    He was in GI Joe, Public Enemies, and Stop Loss

Amanda Seyfried’s a nobody?
    She was in Mean Girls, Mama Mia, and Jennifer’s Body

And Channing Tatum was in Step Up. I thought he was gorgeous then. Haha.
    Don’t forget, he was also in fighter and she’s the man….I loved him in she’s the man. What’s hotter than Channing Tatum playing soccer <3

• StarLightSTARbright

Hannahh said:

I’m confused. How did Miley’s name even come up in this interview?

They’re just hating.

• BAMF Princess

• Julianna

Sweetdisposition said:

-------------------

AGREED.

• love_love_love

all the reviews that i’ve read on the last song say that its not good. at. all.
    i still want to see it but i hope its not bad like they say it is.

• jasss

i still love miley.
    it doesnt matter who’s voice sounds better to me, its about the beauty and emotion of their feelings, and i think miley beats her in that one!
    the song wouldnt be the same without miley singing it,

• ericabbyx22

____
    I read the first 70 pages of dear john, then quit. The last song was a great book though. So is the lucky one and the notebook.

• Cherry

“The Last Song” was amazing. I cried when…….(i don’t want to spoil it). I loved it! I really didn’t like “Dear John” though.

• Serenity.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH.
    Yeah, that was a good laugh.

• summerobertsx

my god woman.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Seriosuly, some people on here make me embarassed to be a Selena fan sometimes. They’re so freakin rude.

• Sweetdisposition

I LOVE the notebook and a walk to remember…but the last song will not be as good as them imo. In other words I won’t love it as much as I love a walk to remember and the notebook.

I’m confused. How did Miley’s name even come up in this interview?
    _____________
    That’s exactly what i was thinking…i hate name droppers *sigh*! what happen to the good’ol “no comment” when someone’s name is mentionned?

• ericabbyx22

_______

People shouldn’t even take the time to respond to your comments. You are so ignorant. I don’t like the jonas brothers or justin bieber, do you see me going on their posts and saying rude things? Nope. It’s called maturity. Learn it. :)

• Ana Flávia

Everything that happens happens to Miley. They could have said that Amanda has voice better than anyone, but chose Miley .-. Maybe they’re just jealous because she is such a good actress and singer, and want to help others who are always criticizing everything she does because she has everything they ever wanted .-. And Miley’s voice is better!!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

----
    ‘She’s the Man’ is where I first found out you can use tampons for nosebleeds. xD

• Cherry

TLS was not as good as TN but better than AWTR.

• Serenity.

& Selena Gomez’s head will help us all when the world comes to an end.
    Ok, bby? (:

• Hannahh

Channing Tatum’s a nobody?
    He was in GI Joe, Public Enemies, and Stop Loss

Amanda Seyfried’s a nobody?
    She was in Mean Girls, Mama Mia, and Jennifer’s Body

And Channing Tatum was in Step Up. I thought he was gorgeous then. Haha.

I totally forgot that he was in She’s the Man. <3

• iMystified

LOVE CHANNING! n.n
    can act,dance,he’s hot,athletic
    yum >.<

• Hilary

summerobertsx said:

is the last song good? who’s seen it. im debating whether to go see it or not.

I was just reading a tweet:

“That movie was phenominal. It cannot be described in words. I never cried so much before.”
    11 minutes ago

• StarLightSTARbright

BAMF Princess said:

Welcome to OceanUP.
    And you actually aren’t making any sense. Perez Hilton is a immautre 30 year old man who thinks he’s making a living behind a computer. You’re baging on a child for goodness sakes. I bet you make your parents proud.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

---
    she’s the man is where i first found out you can use lady products(ou spammed me for the word =/ ) for nosebleeds. xD

• ericabbyx22

& Selena Gomez’s head will help us all when the world comes to an end.
    Ok, bby? (:
    ____
    lmao. xD

• Dangerpears.

Well, in the beg, Mileys acting was really…well bad. By the end you can tell she warmed up to the cameras, but the book and the movie are alittle different. The wedding incident was suppose to be on the boat, where Ronnie and WIll were suppose to have se x, but that was cut out, most of the scenes that were suppose to be night, were day scenes instead. Some of the scenes were changed, especially the ending, i was pissed about that xD.

I think this was MUCH better than Dear John.

• Sweetdisposition

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

That was hilarious, people can actually do that if they have heavy nosebleeds:P

• StarLightSTARbright

NOBODIES?! Are you kidding me?! Channing Tatum and Amanda Seyfried are respected actors! If anything, Miley is a nobody in the movie industry.

Well I never heard of them. Yeah, okay. She’s a nobody alright. Please, she’s one of the most famous teenagers in the world.

Do you not know how to read?! It says “in the MOVIE industry”. other than being known as Hannah, Miley is known for being a little Disney slut. Amanda has more talent.

• molly.

i agree that amanda’s voice is really angelic, but i don’t think it’s right to say she’s better than miley… just because they’re so different.

• molly.

ugh, dead post.

• StarLightSTARbright

Who the hell are these nobody’s?

They’re just jealous, their movie sucked.

Miley does not have a great voice. I don’t think that’s news to anyone. However she does a great job with what she does have.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Ummm, I love Miley, but I kind of agree. I loved Amanda in Mamma Mia! Her voice is so pure….

• iusedtobelovedrunk

NEW POST

• Cherry

is the last song good? who’s seen it. im debating whether to go see it or not.

Go on Twitter and search “The Last Song”. There you will read what people thought of the movie. Every tweet i saw were positive.

• Dangerpears.

• Sweetdisposition

Tbh, the ONLY movie that made me legit cry was the green mile.

• ericabbyx22

Well, in the beg, Mileys acting was really…well bad. By the end you can tell she warmed up to the cameras, but the book and the movie are alittle different. The wedding incident was suppose to be on the boat, where Ronnie and WIll were suppose to have se x, but that was cut out, most of the scnes that were suppose to be night we’re day. Some of the scenes were changed, especially the ending, i was pissed about that xD.

I think this was MUCH better than Dear John

____

• Hannahh

That was hilarious, people can actually do that if they have heavy nosebleeds:P

Aww, now I’m in the mood to watch that movie. I haven’t seen it in ages.

• Regina George

__

• not one to judge

i don’t agree with channing tatum but everyone is allow to have their own opinion

• Hilary

Oh. My. We get it.
    They are all amazing.

• Sweetdisposition

Hannahh said:

That was hilarious, people can actually do that if they have heavy nosebleeds:P

Aww, now I’m in the mood to watch that movie. I haven’t seen it in ages.

Me too, I haven’t seen it in forever…”girls with asses like mine, don’t boys with faces like your’s”

Definitely! Amanda’s singing was remarkable in “Mamma Mia!” :)

• ericabbyx22

Nah. Miley’s better.
    I actually hated the part when Amanda sings during dear john.

• elaisa

yeah-

• BAMF Princess

TRUE THAT!
    Amanda > Miley Slutrus

Mama MIA!

What’s his beef?…First it was “Dear John’s better than the Last Song” now “Amanda’s better than Miley”.

• ericabbyx22

TRUE THAT!
    Amanda > Miley Slutrus

Mama MIA!

_____

“Slutrus”? That’s mature.

• KnightsOfCydonia

Never heard Amanda’s voice before so can’t really judge.

so true!

• carbomb__

I don’t think, I mean I hope he didn’t mean it like that…

• m

lol sure….but Amanda is probably a better actor. I mean she has more experience right?

• Anonymous123

what do you mean she COULD be miley cyrus. more like she DOES beat miley…