Chloe Bridges, ‘I Almost Killed Nick Jonas!’

chloe-shoot-2

Chloe Bridges dished to Popstar! about how she might have almost killed Nick Jonas: ‘Nick and I were doing a scene for Camp Rock 2 early in the morning by the lake. It’s cold, it’s wet, I think it might have been raining.

We’re sitting on this mud basically, and at the end of the scene he’s supposed to get up and kind leave and go back into his canoe. Well, I’m supposed to rush him like, ‘Okay go! Leave! Leave!’ One take and um.. he fell in the lake!

There’s this dispute as to whether or not I pushed him. I don’t think I did, don’t think it was my fault, but I’m kind of haunted by the fact that I might have almost killed Nick Jonas!’

• -Hibz-

LMFAO. I’d pay big money to see Nick fall in a lake. Dont get me wrong, I love the guy. But that’s pretty funny haha.

OMJ! how can she live with herself!??
    SHE ALMOST KILLED A JONAS!
    good thing NICK JONAS knows how to swim! :)

• CatchMeIfYouCan

PIRATES!!!!!!!!!

• Imagine

obesed lips.

• -Hibz-

Apparently Nick kisses this chick in the movie too. How cute lol.

• bookreader

This is funny movie.

Why do we have to write the names with capitals?

• Signal The Skies

oh no! lol

• nick

hahaha…..finally a new post :)

• nick

hahaha…..finally a new post :)

• livindalife

Mar 31, 2010 @ 07:09 pm
    -Hibz- said:

Apparently Nick kisses this chick in the movie too. How cute lol.
    NO. Really? -_-

OMG Ive neva heard of this girl chloe but she sound like a phscyo lol

she almost killed nick jonas trying to kiss him with her humongous lips!!! lmao

• Nelena4evah

LOL! HAHA. Can’t argue with that. She does have obese lips. Lols.

if miley and selena read this they would probably be like darn! hahahahaha

• MJ

That girl is so weird looking! Her face is like 50 percent lips. LOL

• CatchMeIfYouCan

you guys be jealous

Yeah. That’s a funny story. You go Chloe.

• Jason

…………i’ve never heard of this chick, i think lmao

wasn’t there a canoe/lake scene in the last camp rock? this one sounds so unoriginal and lame!

• livindalife

PANCAKES
    PANCAKES
    PANCAKES
    PANCAKES
    PANCAKES
    PANCAKES
    PANCAKES
    PANCAKES
    PANCAKES
    PANCAKES

• SmileySimpson

If she did, i would find her. and Yell “Panckaes” roght in her face. Then, she’d quit her career to work at denny’s.

• RachConfounds

Why did the casting people of Camp Rock cast girls with such big mouths?
    Demi has a huge mouth, and Chloe has huge lips.
    Quite odd.

Oh well. I love Demi, and they made a great choice picking her way back when. And whether I like Chloe still remains to be seen..

• Fiona

-Hibz- said:
    —————————————————
    Lol, same here. Kind of exited about CR2

• Khushi.NickJ

If she killed him, the girl [including me] would have killed her!!!

I thought she might have killed him by almost running him over with a golf cart or something. LOL. This was no where near what I thought. XD BUT I would love to see Nick fall in a lake. XD

• LoveStruggle

Oh chloe….

Big lips are beautiful, jealous bitches.

Big lips are beautiful, jealous bitches.

• Fiona

From the title of the post i thought she was angry at him for some reason and i clicked excitedly thinking she probably ended up with a restraining order, but find out she pushed him in a lake. lol

• Dessy

Mar 31, 2010 @ 07:18 pm
    Bieberluva12 said:

Does anyone know who went home on American Idol???
    —————————–
    No but they should have sent Usher and P. Diddy home.

—————————–

Didi went home on American Idol. Tim Urban, Katie Stevens, and Didi were in the bottom three.

lmao at commenters.
    you dont even know the girl & just because she’s in CR2 doesn’t mean you can hate her. She’s just telling a funny story, how is it looking for a attention exactly? and she is beautiful, if you thinks she is ugly you need to get a reality check. She is absolutely gorgeous, so get over it. Jealousy is an illness. GWS.

juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumm i dont likee!
    ajajjaja nick to the water D: not!

• Alterego

Well her face is quite ehm.. interesting

• BAMF Princess

She’s like blackanese or something. Big lips, tiny eyes.

• whatsernamegigi

Oh hey its Angelina Jolie…

• Cesi.

Nelena4evah said:

Damn her! I hate her soo much! And wait.. NICK KISSES HER IN THE FREAKING MOVIE!?!?!?! >:(

——————-

ROFL. I expected something like that, even before clicking on the link.

• Diane

Mar 31, 2010 @ 07:46 pm

——————————————–
    HAHA xD that made me laugh LOL but yea i tot the same thing :D i dont think pushing somone into a lake can kill someone lol. Shes being a little dramatic LOL xD
    haha I hope they show this in the outakes :D I love him, but thats just frigging hilarious xDD

• Diane

———————————————

HAHA xD that made me laugh so much :L but ya, I thought the same thing :D lol I don’t think pushing someone in a lake can KILL them lol xD shes being a bit dramatic haha :P
    haha I hope they show it in the Out takes xD. I mean I love him :’) but seeing him fall in would be friggin hilarious xDD

oh gos shes so hideous

• MileyRayXoxo

O M G !

hmmm what day is today ? 1st APRIL, FOOLS!!! HAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE SOOOO EASY TRICKED!! HAHA

haha thats funny. sounds like theres a little more drama on CR2? That scene sounds kinda intense. or maybe its just me?

• stori39

I swear, OceanUp commenters are so much fail in one place, it’s hard to handle. She’s not ugly. I love the way her face is. It’s very exotic and beautiful. And there is nothing wrong with big lips. I guess people get so used to the Hollywood cookie-cutter look, they can’t appreciate anything else that’s different.

• My_Bench_Stupid_Hobo

awwww, i hope they release that as bloopers

OMG! HER LIPS ARE GOING TO KILL NICK JONAS! OR EAT HIM!!!!!!!

• Nixienemi

I swear if he would’ve died, I would have nothing to live for!

QUE HIJA DE PUTA, LABIUDA DEL ORTO, NEGRA SUCIAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    NICK ALEJATE DE ESA :’|

• Nelena4evah

Too bad she failed.

Try harder next time Chloe, but let’s be reasonable, I’ll settle for “permanently out of the spotlight”

• diane n.

yes he did. thats why, when she had a twitter, she said she feels sorry for anyone who lost their father and couldn;t imagine loosing hers.
    i just finished the book! anyone watch the movie yet? and is it look different from the book?

Thats nice. *Yawn*

no duh, smart-ass

DUH ronnie’s dad dies.

Oh, great. Now my little sister might not be able to see it. She’s horrible with any type of death.

• DavidArchiefan

I get it!

RONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONGRONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONG

RONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONG
    RONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONGRONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONGRONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONGRONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONGRONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONGRONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONGRONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONGRONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONGRONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONGRONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONG
    RONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONGRONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONG
    RONNIE’S DAD DIES IN THE LAST SONG

Omg what was the point of that? To ruin it for other people who haven’t seen or read it? That’s so disrespectful and immature. Ugh.

You mother-effin’ movie spoiler! Curse YOU!

gays? affs odeio qm odeia os jonas :p

camp rock 2 sounds gay :/

oh yeah, that’s definitely the right way to get attention – tell in every interview sth about the JB… fame whore

fame whore.
    stfu

why are her lips so big? she is pretty though

• Bieberluva12

Does anyone know who went home on American Idol???

• TayBrii__?

Didi. Kaite should have went home!!

didi, it was between her, tim urban, and katie stevens, katie was safe, then tim, and then she sang, and they didn’t save her. i’m happy though. :)

If she killed Nick Jonas she would be dead to sooner or later

she’s fuckin ugly…she looks like that girl from avatar

If she would’ve even harmed a hair on his curly head…….her career would have so been over in the blink of an eye.

What? NO! It would have just got started!
    Interviewer: So, what was it like to star on George Lopez and then kill Nick Jonas?
    Chloe: It was different. It was an experience. I mean I go from talking to this boy on the Internet (Max Lopez) on a TV show to killing a pop star slash actor in real life. So yeah, it’s been weird. It’s been fun. But RIP Nick.
    Interviewer: So you’ve had time to grieve?
    Chloe: Not really. Like everyone wants to talk to me about what it was like to kill Nick Jonas.
    Interviewer: How was it?
    Chloe: Well, first I was surprised that I had pushed him. I hadn’t realized I’d done that. I saw him fall in the water and hit his head and at first I was horrified. The coroner came. But then, a group of people came over and wanted to talk to me and then I realized, hey, this could be good. And Nick would have wanted me to have success in wake of his death.
    Interviewer: That’s fascinating.
    Chloe: I know.
    Interviewer: Tell us: What was the expression on Nick’s face before he died when looking at you and how did you feel about that?

• Serenity.

She’s like blackanese or something. Big lips, tiny eyes.

F U for making me laugh at that.
    F U!

Mar 31, 2010 @ 07:18 pm
    Bieberluva12 said:

Does anyone know who went home on American Idol???
    —————————–
    No but they should have sent Usher and P. Diddy home.

she loooks like an avatar :D

• joebrohater

hey you know what the jonas bros are stupid

OMG MY FRIEND WILL BE SO HEART BROKEN WHEN I TELL HER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Selena+Nick=Nelenaa(:

ohh i don’t like her already..and Nick was hardly in the last Camp Rock movie, and he already gets a KISS?? eww..i wouldn’t wanna kiss her big lips. and i’ve read the book but I’m not gonna spoil it for anyonee(: LIKE SOMEONE DID.

I WISH YOU WOULD HAVE MAYBE THEN YOU WOULD SHUT YOUR BIG UGLY MOUTH.
    I DISLIKE THIS GIRL MORE THAN MILEY

• superJOEman

oh boi.. Poor babyy Nick..

OH SHUT UP,I WISH SHE WOULD HAD KILLED DAT UGLY,USELESS,TALENTLESS,DIABETIC FAGGET AFRAID OF VAGINAS.NOW I STILL HAVE 2 KILL THIS FAG MYSELF.IF DAT FAG WAS DEAD,DA WORLD WOULD B A BETTER PLACE.I ALSO HAVE 2 KILL BEAVER FETUS AND ALPACA FACE.

• nick

hahaha….. finally a new post :)

• xCyrusBieber

That girl really has nothing to do to get more fame… everytime she talks is about Nick, Nick, Nick and Nick… she needs to stop.

• nick

hahaha….. finally a new post :)

Funny story. I hope they show outtakes and this makes the reel. I’d love to see Nick falling into the freezing lake. He’s cute no matter what though.

• -Hibz-

You’re a hug-deprived person, aren’t you?

Grow the fuck up.

Does she remind anyone else of angelina jolie (like the way she looks?)

• HOLAA

LOL
    GTFO.

• xoxokatie8

lmaooooooooooo!

hahahhahahahhhaaaaa
    miley probably hates chloe for that
    joking aside thats pretty funny

i’d fck a bitch up

hahaha omg girls would have killed her!

More like “i’m trying to get attention by talking about this”! She’s SUCH a fame whore!

I knew the bitch was psycho.

MOFO U PUSHED MY BOO IN THE LAKE IMA CUT U7

• Chelsea-Rose

I thought it was because she almost ate him.

• Letty

i really dont like her….her lips are too big she is a fame whore and that bitch better not have kissed nick in the movie….she would sufficate him