Miley Cyrus Confesses To Stealing Chicks

miley-chicken-stealer

Miley Ray Cyrus has confessed to stealing chickens from a California farm. Miley was visiting the farm with Billy Ray and Braison when they discovered that the chicks would be fed to snakes at a nearby zoo that evening:

‘They were gonna take the chickens and feed them to the snakes at the end of the night and my dad was like, ‘That’s the most awful thing I’ve ever heard. They pulled me and my little brother Braison aside, and he was like, ‘Put one in your pocket Miley, Braison put one in your pocket, and we’ll get outta here.’ So we’re like, ‘OK, dad said we can steal chickens.

So we, like, shoved them in our pockets and then we’d take them home to my mom.. We were staying at, like, the Four Seasons or something, so we had to put them in the bathtub.’ Then they had to get the birds back to their farm in Nashville, Tennessee:

‘My mom told, like, the flight attendant and everyone.. they were special birds and they couldn’t go underneath the plane. We kept them for a few years, but they had a natural death.. I’m gonna go to jail.’

• livindalife

WAFFLES!
    NEVER!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO “i’m gonna go to jail” HAHAHA oh miley xP

really Oceanup? who cares if this is true. your just trying to get people to hate on miley! I love you Miley.. your amazing and so talented. the last song made me speechless! your beautiful and ill always be a fan:)

• HeyYouOkayNot

CatchMeIfYouCan said:

Who cares if she stole chicks, they were gonna feed them to the snakes.
    circle of life some animals eat others to live :p

• Queen-Bee

Put her in prison I say.

• YourAnything

LMAO that’s hilarious ;)

• livindalife

I wonder how many times she said, “like” in this interview.

• HeyYouOkayNot

livindalife said:

WAFFLES!
    NEVER!!!!!!!!!!
    ALWAYS!

• YourAnything

Haha it just makes me love her more :)

me too lmfao.

lol que mensa

• iLoveChrisBrown

This why i love Miley

Ahaha, aww, cute story :)

• merissa99

haha thats cute

• Imagine

i’d do the same actually.
    :P

• livindalife

ALWAYS!
    -_-

• HeyYouOkayNot

YourAnything said:

Haha it just makes me love her more :)
    yeep(:

• Your Love is my Drug

I thought they meant chicks as in “women”. like she stole someone gf. :/

• livindalife

Mar 31, 2010 @ 06:39 pm
    Imagine said:

i’d do the same actually.
    :P
    Your icon. <3

• zzz

oh miley…
    it’s the circle of life, and it moves us all

is she really gonna go 2 jail?
    tight huh?

• *

…i’m gonna go to jail :/ lmao

• HeyYouOkayNot

livindalife said:

ALWAYS!
    -_-
    hahahaxD

• Jason

lmao……i read this wrong :P

• Imagine

livindalife said:
    Mar 31, 2010 @ 06:39 pm
    Imagine said:

i’d do the same actually.
    :P
    Your icon. <3

Joick ftw! :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Hahaha! Omg guys see the last song! So good I criedd!

Fuck shit motherfucker!

wow!

Hehe, “stealing chicks.”
    :-)

• MileyIsBestest

I understand her. That’s what us country hicks do.

• idkMyBFFjill

I stole a turtle from the pet store. It was so cute and little, I just stuffed it in my pocket when I was like, 11. I just put it in my fish tank in the living room.
    I still have it, I named it papi..
    lmao. thats classic

• Fiona

By natural cause does she mean fried chicken, jk.
    Lol Chicken stealer.

It’s not a cute story. Stealing is stealing not matter what your motives. And any mom that would allow her children to steal something has problems too.

I thought she is a Christian?

Dear Miley, get a life! And btw, I saw last song.. It was an awesome movie! Too bad your acting made it worse… Soo worse.

No offense to Cyrus herself and her fans :)

• Mayra.

I can totally picture Miley doing something like !!!

• Mayra.

Jessicuhh.
    Mar 31, 2010 @ 06:57 pm
    Jessicuhh. said:

I thought it meant chicks as in girls when i read the title.

haha me too n.n I was like, yeah Miley you can you can steal me whenever you want n.n

• ButterflyFlyAway

Miley the super chicken/chick saver!

• Dumm Blonnd

That is the cutest thing ever.

• DisneyFanGirl

there’s the interview:D CUUUTE

why are you so harsh on miley watch jimmy kimmel

• Love is All Around

I love miley’s personality! So sweet and genuine! <3

• DisneyFanGirl

I still have it, I named it papi..
    lmao. thats classic
    I stole an ant from it’s hill.

• bookreader

Watching Mean Girls. I will no longer be a Mean Girls virgin!

How can someone not love Miley she is so funny love her personality

That’s the interview. I hate oceanUP for them making seem like she is actually going to jail.

• BetweenTwoLungs

bookreader said:

Watching Mean Girls. I will no longer be a Mean Girls virgin!

Ahh…I lovee that movie:)
    It’s hilarious!

• Danger-ous

That’s the most endearing thing I’ve seen her say to date.

• Jessicuhh.

I thought it meant chicks as in girls when i read the title.

• niki

awww haha i kinda did the same thing.

i grew up on like farm…had our own chickens and horses and stuff…and one day we had baby chickens and my grandad was goin to sell them and i tried to take them and hide them in our house haha…to bad we lived next door to my grandparents. oh miley….gotta love ya

• vintagelovers

I still have it, I named it papi..

• bookreader

Ahh…I lovee that movie:)
    It’s hilarious!

Mmhmm haha : )

thats so sweet of her
    to save the chicks!
    im so glad she did that!
    <3 miley is so sweet! :)

Oh, what a rebel.

• SmileySimpson

Its a cute story. Lol” Dad said we could steal chickens.” Haha.

Haha, i’ve done something like this. Its scary when they find out you’ve got the chickens and start chasing you.. psht..

OMGGGGG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiFbFj81Xm8 I SO NEED TO SEE THE LAST SONG! If anyone says to me one more time it’s bad get glasses!

• Hilary

=(=(=(
    NOOOO …SPOILER!
    Please Don’t spoil it for us!!! =(=(=(

• LaLaLaLand

I still have it, I named it papi..
    LMAO ur crazy

OLD.
    I heard this last summer .. and once again OU FAILS

OLD.
    I heard this last summer .. and once again OU FAILS

Whoa makeup really does wonders for her!

OF WITH HER HEAD!

OFF*** WITH HER HEAD!

• HeyYouOkayNot

It’s bad that she stealed something
    but it was a good cause :)

• livindalife

PANCAKES!

• weirdo

thats kinda cool saving chicks

• HeyYouOkayNot

livindalife said:

PANCAKES!
    WAFFLES!

• CatchMeIfYouCan

Who cares if she stole chicks, they were gonna feed them to the snakes.

• Hilary

I thought she is a Christian?

Dear Miley, get a life!

Are you kidding me?
    Maybe YOU do need to get a life in the loose sense of the saying. Ah.

Oh Miley =) She’s just too adorable for words <3

• Your Love is my Drug

GUYS! what should my new icon be?! its been selena since January. :/

• HeyYouOkayNot

Your Love is my Drug said:

I thought they meant chicks as in “women”. like she stole someone gf. :/

same here hahahaxD
    for just a second I thought about her beeing a lesbian or something xD stupid OU!

That is so funny. I can hardly wait until I can see her new movie!!!!!!!!!! I am going tomorrow.

Get all of her clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=558

• iLoveChimpanzee

awww i love her!

HAHAHA Saw this in Jimmy Kimmel the video is so much funnier love Miley Cyrus

• livindalife

Joick ftw! :)
    Speak the truth, girl!

Jimmy Kimmel’s reaction is so funny

• rakx3

ha. cute. :)

WOW oceanUP, you made it seem like Miley is actually going to jail. She explained this on Jimmy Kimmel.

if you actually WATCHED jimmy kimmel and saw how she said it, it wasnt that horrible.. jesus ocean why are you so harsh on miley.

• molly.

“miley cyrus, on account of stealing chickens, you are hereby sentenced to two years in prison.”

yep. haha

• BRC fan

Her dad has told this story before. Little baby chicks from a farm in Topanga Canyon. Around 2002 or 2003

• DavidArchiefan

Gotta love Miley!

haha this is so cool

This doesn’t make me hate her.
    It’s just makes me love her even more xD
    “I’m gonna go to jail…” haha, I LOVE HER.

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

‘I’m gonna go to jail.’ Haha. I love you Miley!