• viachloe

I Hate Him,
    and currently need to watch the clip,
    but to me he isnt funny, at all.
    And how about some Nick posts Oceanup? ;)
    I miss that guy, and have to say, love him :)

haha ikr? i dont think even Joe could make him any funnier tho :P Joe will always b the funny one :)

• HawtnessMonster

i think his voice is kinda breaking out btw if the video was supposed to be funny it wasn’t. yay he said the word (bitch?) love him.xO

ehh third? :P
    whos old enough now bitch ?

• musiciseverything

This was funny. Bonus points for saying bitch too. =]

• dont jugde

cute his voice is starting to break :’)

• viachloe

Okayyyy,
    Watched the clip.
    And hate him even more -_-
    was not even the slighhttest funny,
    maybe some coaching from Joe? C:

lol whos old enough now? bitch

• dont jugde

lol whos old enough now bitch

• aaliyahnoelle

i bought the club and made into a chuck E. cheese now who’s old ebough BITCH!!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

chuck e. cheese the BEST…i still sneak inside. hell i used to live across from one. best time of my freakin life

• Sweetdisposition

Who’s old enough now, bitch. LMAO

• ohmimiley

lets go get a lollipop ;)
    now whos old enough bitch? ;D

• invisiblexninjas

Never even heard that kid speak before, but that was hilarious! Effing great

• Julianna

haha i loved it ;)

love her!!

llllove her!!

love herrrrrrrrrr

• EmmaaCharlotte

Now Who’s Old Enough Bitch?
    Oh dear Justin. Mummy Bieber won’t like that kinda laungage!

• Hilary

LMAO.
    Now people can stop freaking on Miley for saying “bitch” in TheLastSong.

Bieber ..you go little bitch.

• Julianna

Hahahah.

• musiciseverything

Who’s old enough now bitch? Go Bieber Go!

• GimminyCrickets7
  • MitchelMluv

I think I may like him a bit now, just because of this video XD

He said bitch, i love it!

• nonnymous

I LOVE JUSTIN
    this was hilariousss <3

I autograph lady bumps! That was funny. At least the guy is not trying to be all purity ring and stuff.

I wish the Jonas Brothers would loosen up a little it would help them attract an older audience.

Justin seems to have a good sense of humour and be a fun guy. Watch the Chelsea Lately interview he did on You Tube. Hilarious!He will flirt with anyone.

• GimminyCrickets7

“Oh hey baby I’m just working hard…working hard so I can please you.” lmfao gotta admit beiber’s making me laugh.

“Now it’s old enough bitch” that part cracked me up

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

HAHA!
    What a little cutie! lol

Formspring me<3

• K.F.D.M.S lover

his voice changed
    he is turning into a man
    may be a little man of he doesn’t get taller

whos old enough now bitch
    hahaha

these videos were actually pretty funny.

• catey

here’s the link xD

Lol what type of conversation is that? I don’t even get it.

All I understood was they’re buried in the horse. And a little bit more.

• bieberluva12

Who’s old enough now???…..BITCH! Hahahahahaha! That made my day :D

Kills me!

• EmmaaCharlotte

I Like The Screensaver one. It was funny.

• dutchie

I only liked the chuck e cheese one the others were lame :’)
    And the screensaver one was a bit funny :)
    I dont like him more cuz i knew he was funny but i do like it that he said b*tch haha weird that everybody feels the same way.

• The..AWESOME

I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER HES …AMAZING and so everybody cusses, even my 5year old bro does..which isnt good haha but what ev . Justin is hilarious even my bro who hates justins guts loved the skits YOU GO BIEBER!!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

HAHA “Whos old enough now bitch!” Love it!

So glad hes not on Disney channel where they seem to hand out purity rings when you walk in the door

• catey

You shouldn’t curse Justin Bieber, you might offend the kiddos.

lolno.

• mileyluver15

HAHA THAT WAS FUNNY IM STILL LAUGHING AT THIS 11 YEAR OLD SAYING THE B WORD HAHA

• Annie

HAHAHAHH OMGG. IM DYINGGG. he saidd bitchh XD

• its gucci mane the G

i just cracked up when he said bitch

• ohmimiley

haha i cant seem to find wich post has the most people. the selena paris shopper one is completely dead, and this one only has a few ppl x)

Can somebody enlighten me how you can favourite videos on Youtube.

The new YT is just a Goddamn hot mess.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lmao.
    Do you have the link?

• catey

Can somebody enlighten me how you can favourite videos on Youtube.

The new YT is just a Goddamn hot mess.

Under the video, press “Save to” and then favorites.

that was soo funni! i was dieing :)

• kikime

haha lil wayne knows what he meant by lollipop ;)

Under the video, press “Save to” and then favorites.
    _____________

Okay, thanks :)

• ohmimiley

oi i hate the new youtube. first yt, then facebook.. then facebook, then yt again, then facebook, then youtube AGAIN… now twitter. ohhhh imma die. why fix somethin that aint broken?

• catey

ohmimiley said:

They want to call it more “simple”, but to me, it’s tacky. I hate it. The tour barely helped. All I really know is how to save stuff to the favorites cause thats all I remember from the basic tour. xD

• dont jugde

======
    i know right O.O

• K.F.D.M.S lover

ohmimiley said:

___
    i liked the old one

• caitlin

he’s retarted, im not trying to be mean, but he could have said a lot of other things than the “B” word!!! i thought he was a christian?!? that just changed his appearance:(

OHH MYY!
    SOO FUNYY
    I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!(k)

“Now whose old enough BITCH?” HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA that just made my day

“I walked to a club and the guard said I wasn’t old enough, so I bought it and turned it into a chuck-e-cheese. Now whos old enough, BITCH!”

I really am not a Bieber fan, but that was hilarious.

• BirthdayCake

Justin is hilarious! The end. But when he said bitch the only thing I could think was if his mom saw this before they put it on the internet. I’m going to go with no. Haha.

ohmimiley said:

_____________________________________

“regular teenage guy”, so to be normal you have to cuss, act all like that, and talk about women in such a manner?

Wow, I sure do feel so sorry for those that think that is “normal”, why would you not want more from your life?

As for this video being all “LMAO”. Ok, it was an interesting concept for Bieber to “take over” funny or die. And some of the things he did was funny, but to be rolling on the floor with laughter……it has a long way to go.

• emma13

lol that was so hilarious. wtf at i bought the club now whos old enough bitch. that was so funny.

“I once walked into a club, they said sir you’re not old enough. So I bought the club and turned it into a Chuck.E.Cheese. Now who’s old enough BITCH!” I LOVE JUSTIN DREW BIEBER! He’s hilarious and just beautiful.. he’s hot! He also can SING!

“i was old enough, BITCH!”

hahaha! i’m not a justin bieber fan, but hehe, that was hella funny.

Justin your so SMEXYY!

Apr 1, 2010 @ 11:15 am
    he sucks -.-
    there is no bieber world
    it’s cyrus-world

____

bitch, do you see MILEY CYRUS anywhere in this JUSTIN BIEBER topic ?!?!

so, you can shut your yapping miley mouth. just cuuuutttt.

btw, miley can suck it.

• Sonny

HAHAHAH. Omg. <3
    Omgosh! That looks so real. xD

• Tis_Darling

Only thing hilarious about this is the fact that all of you find it “awesome” and “funny” that he said “bitch”. So thats what our society is coming to…Come one now.

• Paulaa

hahahaha , oh my god! I thought i was sick of this guy but now i love him!:D

• 30secondstomarsforevr<3

haha love this :)) i watched them all on the website. now who’s old enough bitch :P

haahahahahahahaha

that was so hilarious.

obviously he’s making fun of people who think that’s what he’s really like.

haha i love him

He said Bitch,OMGGGGGG!!!!!,but i still love himmm

• MileyRayXoxo

HAHAHAHAAHAA
    OMG!
    He is CRAZZZY!

I LOVE YOUUU JUSTIN.
    FUCK YES ITS BIEBER-WORLD.
    WHOS OLD ENOUGH NOW, BITCH?!

I LOVE YOUUU JUSTIN.
    FUCK YES ITS BIEBER-WORLD.
    WHOS OLD ENOUGH NOW, BITCH?!

• xCyrusBieber

Bitch, lol

• xCyrusBieber

Cant get over it. Bitch.

• Mobaby

“Now whos old enough BITCH!!” hahahaha! XD
    quite funny bieber ;-)

I honestly don’t know why alot of people hate the kid.Hes pretty cute and i’m sure he’ll get taller as time goes on
    (guys can grow till there 22 you know)

his songs are catchy.he doesn’t have the
    WORST voice in the world.

i’m not completely BONKERS over him but its like my god give the kid a BREAK!

OHH MYYY !
    SOO FUNNYY
    I LOVE YOU JB!(k)

hahaha. man i almost forgot actually teenagers existed in this world with the disney spree we have been on for the past few years.

• tanner

i thought he was a christian also?!?! that made him look really bad?? but its his regret, trying to act all cool saying that!,,but the other videos were funny!

<3 him!
    God Bless!!

• bree

awwh mann, why did he have to say the ‘B’ word!

• romibird

mad respect yo.

• Fiona

For some reason I can’t keep a straight face when he starts talking, i just start laughing, just saying. Is his voice changing in the first video or is he faking? Didn’t find the dentist one too funy, liked the ICarly one better.Love the tumbling one, he sang really well there (secretly wished he finished). He seems really cool.

• Cay

AHAHA I NEED THAT SCREENSAVER

• sexylady

i’m not a bieber lover… but i thought all the skits he did for funnyordie were hilarious. you go, biebs. scoring points bizoooy.

• Lea

hey justin im Lea.if you see this i love you and will yougo out with me?

• Karandeep

HILARIOUS!!!

• Sweetdisposition

I love Beiber, that’s was funny as hell:D

• justinbisafag

haha he said bitch

• Nancy1069

XD
    I don’t like him, but that was hella funny XD

now who’s old enough BITCH lmaoo

• kirsti Jordan?

haha i love that he said bitch it really showed me hes not a goodyy! haa i love this stuff i funnyy((:

so everybody say that

SHE SAID BITCH!

HAhaha… Ohh I love him : )

• marissababyxo

I think its really cool that he did this! Made me like him even more!! & btw, he said bitch in the video. lol

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

LOL Hes like 12 in that video! Cant understand what anyone said but at one point did he say “F*cklord” or something like that…? ahaha i love how Bieber isnt as fake as some people :)

he sucks -.-
    there is no bieber world
    it’s cyrus-world

lolololololo

• Anonymouslol

lol ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh bieber dont touch ur stiches ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i love justin bieber (my husband)

• Sweetdisposition

Remember Justin is not working for Disney, so he can say whatever the heck he wants:D

• BlueandPinkaaaa

“I sign lady humps”
    HAHAHAH

Bieber swears. Theres a video of him on You Tube which was taken before he became famous hanging out with his friends where he spews off the F-bomb and vagina. He’s just a regular teenage guy not trying to pretend to be anything else.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Link!! :O hahaha i want to see that

• ohmimiley

“oh hey baby I’m just working hard…working hard so I can please you.”

haha i used to not like him, but, i have to admit, he’s pretty epic ;)

• LyricandMelody_

HAHAHAH. Omg. <3

Justin also hangs out with some pretty raunchy rap artists so I’m sure this is mild to what he hears.

• MitchelMluv

I would like this better if he was a disney kid….I just love it when disney kids cuss :P

• ohmimiley

lmao! link?

• No Bitchassness

lmao! link?

Yes! Link! haha

• mileyluver15

No Bitchassness said:

lmao! link?

Yes! Link! haha

LINK PLEASE! IM NOT SURPISED HE SEEMS LIKE A BOY THAT WOULD BE PERVERTED CUSSING POTTY MOUTH he probably already went really far with girls before.

oh my god…. never thought id say this but that was hilarious. i dont like him but i have to admit that was just great

i love him so much i put a video on youtube called all about jb i was talkin krap about him go to skyla12354 and u will see it.

…..now look who’s older enough bitch.” hahahah

• MileyFan :)

This is pretty epic. haha

• Sonny

So funny!! xD hahahahaaha

Whys he making his voice sound like that?

when he said the B word, it just made him look bad!

I love the fact Justin isnt trying to be anyone but himself. Tbh, i would love to see him swear more, just so he breaks the mold on a typical teen star, because its kinda obvious hes the type of kid that swears off camera. I love him anyway though. I cant wait for his new chelsea lately interview. That should be some funny shit.

• jasmine

yeahh, it did make him look bad when he said bitch!!