Demi Lovato VISITS JONAS SET

demi-jonas-set-2
jemi-true-love-forever

Demi Lovato visited boyfriend Joe Jonas on the set of his Disney Channel show JONAS on March 30. JONAS Director Paul Hoen Tweeted: ‘So excited to see Demi at JONAS yesterday.’ Thx Irene!

• bookreader

Does anybody have anything entertaining to watch? I’m so freaking bored, it’s not even funny.
    Simpsons?

Old news OU.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

I see we are getting our daily dose of Jemi.

Oh, how sweet………..not

• GimminyCrickets7

Aw adorable. LoL
    Can someone help me figure out what to wear on my movie date? LOL dress or jeans/shirt? I feel like a teenie asking this but ah :l

long live jemiii

O WOW OMG SHE’S LIKE VISITING HER ONY BOYFRIEND THAT LIKE HUUUUUUGE. :D:D:D

Yeahh.. NOT.

• LaLaLaLand

idk why but im kinda getting sick of jemi!!! no idea why and i love joe and demi

long live jemiii

…tampons don’t live.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

OceanUP why do you insist on posting 5 post all at once!!

long live jemiii

…tam pons don’t live.

Aw adorable. LoL
    ______________
    For a movie date I should pick jeans/shirt

• TeamNileyFTW

oU, you fail so much.

Aw adorable. LoL

Jeans/Shirt, your going to the movies right?
    If you were going to dinner you should wear a dress, this is just a movie :)
    Good luck!

i think selena gomez is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Now Joe can look at Demi’s butt and Demi can flaunt that Joe is her boy firend, everyone’s happy!!

• LaLaLaLand

Aw adorable. LoL
    hmmmm since ur going out to the movie’s i think jeans/shirt

• musiciseverything

i think selena gomez is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This made me laugh so hard for no reason.

I am boredddd

• Nancy1069

i think selena gomez is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ____________
    Good to know :/

• bookreader

There once was a man named enis.

• StarLightSTARbright

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

And we can all go back to being annoyed.

• Lilly

GimminyCrickets7 said:

Aw adorable. LoL
    —————
    jeans and shirt or a really casual dress, movies are informal. I hope you have fun :)

Good ole’ Niley days.
    Sorry for bringing Niley into thiss

• GimminyCrickets7

Apr 2, 2010 @ 12:36 pm
    Alterego said:

Aw adorable. LoL

Jeans/Shirt, your going to the movies right?
    If you were going to dinner you should wear a dress, this is just a movie :)
    Good luck
    _____________
    Yeah and to eat at like Sharky’s or something ahah but I agree I’ll probably just wear jeans. Haha thank youuu lol the dude looks exactly like Joe and he acts like Joe lol so I’m freakin out. But I’ve known him for awhile and he was like “wanna hang out” and I go “Yeah who should I invite” and he’s like “no no not with a group I mean..well I’m asking you on a date” lmfao. Okay I’m done gushing. :]

oh Will she participate in any epsodio okay that sucks more jonas demi she is funny at least you know talent who leaves a good epsodio

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

And we can all go back to being annoyed.

Yep :/

ugh!

________________
    I’m bored too :P

This episode of Law & Order SVU is sad. =[

I watched Law & Order while eating a stuffed pepper. Never doing either of those things again.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

That interview was the funniest Beiber interview I have seen, the host was hilarius:)

I’ve never seen that onee! Brb, haha :)

• eury

aquellos que hablan mal de jemi son unos malditos .dios bendiga el amor de ellos

HAH!
    my friends think it’s creepy that i talk to you guys. they think i’m talking to pedos

=========

LOL reallY? hahah they should not be worried coz am not a 55 year old man ….. or am i *creepy smile* ;)

• eury

demi es un amor ,dios la bendiga

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

hahah when we were having the argument lol and she asked me why you hate me so much

HAH!

Me too…I know all of you are not Pedos well at least most of you….

HAH!

=========

_______________
    :O

• bookreader

Me too…I know all of you are not Pedos well at least most of you….

Are we? *Creepy smile* (;

Wtf?

• Nancy1069

Me too…I know all of you are not Pedos well at least most of you….
    _________________
    Are you sure? *creepy smile*

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

HAH!

Me too…I know all of you are not Pedos well at least most of you….

yeah sure *shifty eyes*

Wtf?

An arm torn off, and a stuffed pepper looking like the part still on the person is not a good combination.

• dont jugde

Me too…I know all of you are not Pedos well at least most of you….

=======
    oh really …..*creep smile* ;D

Wtf?

Uhm….:S

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Me too…I know all of you are not Pedos well at least most of you….

=======
    oh really …..*creep smile* ;D
    Yes…Including you *grabs knife from shoe*

Wtf?

Uhm….:S

MTE.

Uhm….:S

I almost threw up.

• eury

jemi es hermoso dios bendiga ese amor y a todos

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I’m scared that all of you guys are pedophiles!!

oh really …..*creep smile* ;D

___________
    Yup :)
    ha :P

• Sweetdisposition

SellyismygirlCrush said:

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

girl crush mileyyyyy said: Shoot… this was really good… http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaO-z_RS6CY&feature=related Damnit Bieber!
    You know you love himmmmmm!!

i love him more and more each daythe little player

Biiggg time player, haha did u see him on chelsea lately? I’m watching it now. So good.

____

haha yeah love her to
    one of the best interviews
    but this one is my fav

HAH!

This episode of Law & Order SVU is sad. =[

Sweetdisposition said:

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Sweetdisposition said:

SellyismygirlCrush

_____

Sweetdisposition

Sorry stupid OU screwed up my comment…I was going to ask you if you’ve seen the show the buried life, if not you really should. It’s very inspiring.

oh haha silly OU
    um ive seen bits and pieces
    and yeah it really does look inspiring makes me want to do something ugh

_____________
    Yeah, I love that guy XD

Sweetdisposition said:

SellyismygirlCrush said:

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

You know you love himmmmmm!!

i love him more and more each daythe little player

____

haha yeah love her to
    one of the best interviews
    but this one is my fav

haha ikr?

Life issssss boringgggg

sooooooooo boooorrreeeeeddddddd

• JemiRockx3

That’s so cute !!
    i was hoping that she would guest star <3

eu gosto de jemi mais prefiro delena e demi com o cabelo antigo ta muito preto

• Sweetdisposition

I don’t know what to write…

Simpsons?

Eh. I never really liked the Simpsons.

• bookreader

Eh. I never really liked the Simpsons.
    : O Ok ok http://www.funnyordie.com be biebered ; )

are u people really famous

cool?

• StarLightSTARbright

Alterego said:

Good ole’ Niley days.
    Sorry for bringing Niley into thiss

NILLEEEYYY!
    I miss them. I named my dog after them back in 2008.

I miss Miley on twitter

• MZ

Oceanup, one more Jemi post and I swear to God I will hunt you down and force feed you pickled onions. You have been warned.

• GimminyCrickets7

_____________
    I just watched all episodes of Pepper Ann to kill time No joke lmao. It’s probably the best 90’s cartoon ever.

NILLEEEYYY!
    I miss them. I named my dog after them back in 2008.

Hahaha really?
    They are my favorite couple seriously, even though they are drama. :)

I miss Miley on twitter

====
    me to :(

Good ole’ Niley days.
    Sorry for bringing Niley into thiss
    The grow up so fast… /:S *sobs*

StarLightSTARbright said:

Alterego said:

Good ole’ Niley days.
    Sorry for bringing Niley into thiss

NILLEEEYYY!
    I miss them. I named my dog after them back in 2008.

:|, why girl why?

• Lilly

StarLightSTARbright said:

Alterego said:

Good ole’ Niley days.
    Sorry for bringing Niley into thiss

NILLEEEYYY!
    I miss them. I named my dog after them back in 2008.
    really?

• musiciseverything

: O Ok ok http://www.funnyordie.com be biebered ; )

Stop it. My Bieber fever is already high enough. :P

WHOOOO CARESSSSS

• StarLightSTARbright

Gossip Girl is an amazing show, 16 and Pregnant keeps me entertain. Ummmmmm watch some old Disney shows or Nick?

——————–
    Maybe she will participate in an episode of Jonas.

• Lilly

dont jugde said:

I miss Miley on twitter

====
    me to :(
    me three

• GimminyCrickets7

are u people really famous
    _______
    Of course. Who did you think we were, normal people?

Stop it. My Bieber fever is already high enough. :P
    Nah.. ; ) Here: http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/cd12846553/bieber-takes-over

• musiciseverything

I was watching 16 & Pregnant earlier today. That show is intense.

• MZ

are u people really famous
    _______
    Of course. Who did you think we were, normal people?

I mean, obviously! Why d’you think Demi talks about us so much in interviews? ;)

The grow up so fast… /:S *sobs*

Where did time go?!?!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Did anyone watch the last new 16 and pregnant? Well the girl I know…well actually I know the whole family… :I

• StarLightSTARbright

SellyismygirlCrush said:

StarLightSTARbright said:

Alterego said:

Good ole’ Niley days.
    Sorry for bringing Niley into thiss

NILLEEEYYY!
    I miss them. I named my dog after them back in 2008.

:|, why girl why?

Because it’s a cute name!! I call her Niles now but idkk.
    Is it a bad thing? Haha. I’m not obsessed, I just like the name Niley.

• INeedAHero

[[ :) :( :D :P -_- *_* 0:-) ;) :O :0) >:o 8) :\ :/ :'( 0.0 0.o o.o D: D:< @_@ ]]

I was bored :P

I like them just as friends! I do not like them dating!

• GimminyCrickets7

Oof there’s a mustard stain on my good jeans…casual dress it is! lol

• Alterego

2007 was my favorite year.. everything seemed so right back then..
    I sound like a old-man haha.

Are you serious?

• StarLightSTARbright

musiciseverything said:

I was watching 16 & Pregnant earlier today. That show is intense.

It really is! Most of their boyfriends are ugly, haha.

The grow up so fast… /:S *sobs*

Where did time go?!?!

I remember..when..mi..miley would giggle about Nick on Ellen…*sobs uncontrollably*

You are a fucking genius.
    Though, I don’t really mind the Jemi news.

• Rachel

I love Joe and Demi, but there are alot of Jemi posts. Although, ANYTHING is better than Justin Bieber!

• rockstar101

[Short summary of all this shit]

1. Joe & Demi already broke up.
    2. BUT they’re for PR.
    3. AND Joe has another girlfriend for one year now, and no, it doesn’t matter that he’s dated Camilla at that time.

Sure guys, sure, this totally makes sense :D

But I agree in one point some smart people say: They’re NOT PR, but the media is milking their relationship so hard … :(

• -Hibz-

I don’t know what to say =\ LOL

They do look rather adorable together but for some reason, I’ve always viewed them as more of brother-and-sister xD

• atlanta

awwww demi more beautiful here. joe……. HOT as always

awwwww…. how lovely.. love u joe

They’re not dating !!! OMG ppl, it’s a rumor to promote Camp Rock 2 !!! Have you ever seen them just hold hands ? NO !!!! She can do better than him, she is beautiful and talented girl. AND he is gay :D

I am annoyed they should at least have got some good photo’s of them there!!! OU have made me sad

• Fiona

We all know they make a cute/awkard couple OU but enough with the posts please ( I said please doesn’t that count for something.) One less post won’t hurt.

They are gonna MILK this relatioship 4 all it’s worth. Honestly Ok, they got 2gheta who did not see that coming ?? I’ts on OU and everywhere 24/7 I think all the media might make this relationship sink. And it’s sad .

• Nixienemi

She visits the “JONAS” set and there are no pictures? So irrelevant!

Cool. I still hate Jemi though. I mean, I liked them at first and now all I hear about is Jemi -_____-

• dreamingALOUD

World Hunger, Word Wars, AIDS, Death, Rape?

You may want to think about what you say before you say it ;) haha!

don’t be scared dear *smile sweety* i wouldn’t hurt you……. much ;D

LOL

LOL

It’s ok, Joey’s here.

Actually the correct term is Weird ass…. :I

Okay…

• Nancy1069

I’m scared that all of you guys are pedophiles!!
    __________
    Don’t worry, sweety *creepy smile*

don’t be scared dear *smile sweety* i wouldn’t hurt you……. much ;D
    AAAAHHH! :O

====
    LOL

I am not laughing!!! :(………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. jk

• GimminyCrickets7

Because it’s a cute name!! I call her Niles now but idkk.
    Is it a bad thing? Haha. I’m not obsessed, I just like the name Niley
    ____________
    It reminds me of Niles the butler on The Nanny. :P

• SellyismygirlCrush

I’m scared that all of you guys are pedophiles!!

_______-

pshh dont be were not… or are we hmmm -_^

You weird ass. :P

=====
    http://tinyurl.com/yapvb3m ;D

I really really hate the Jonas Brothers.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I’m scared that all of you guys are pedophiles!!
    __________
    Don’t worry, sweety *creepy smile*
    eeeeh!!! :O

• Get.A.Life

What I find funny is she has been on the set of JONAS… BEFORE THIS! She was shown on the set in 08 when they were filming the first season, ‘Don’t Forget’ she was fliming Sonny With A Chance nearby. I wish I could find that picture.

• naomi

cuties

Are you serious?

Yep and The mom of the 16 year old works at my moms Job and they are friends…

• bookreader

Yep and The mom of the 16 year old works at my moms Job and they are friends…

O . o

am so BORED

am so BORED

How YOU doin’?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

promise i’m not a pedaphile! lol… i just love bieberss ;)

• GimminyCrickets7

__________
    I remember that lol

• Julianna

o__0

• musiciseverything

Well this post is interesting….

• Nancy1069

I’m scared that all of you guys are pedophiles!!
    __________
    Don’t worry, sweety *creepy smile*
    eeeeh!!! :O
    ____________
    Oh, come on, I’m not that old :/

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Wouldn’t it be funny if in one of Joe’s songs in his solo Album the lyrics where like this:

“Perfect body, Perfect chest”

lmao

Niley will return

• bookreader

Well this post is interesting….

You’re interesting.

• Nancy1069

“Perfect body, Perfect chest”

lmao
    __________
    LOL

where can you watch new releases online for free.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I’m scared that all of you guys are pedophiles!!
    __________
    Don’t worry, sweety *creepy smile*
    eeeeh!!! :O
    ____________
    Oh, come on, I’m not that old :/
    I can tell by your username that your old you put your age in there….

• Nancy1069

Well this post is interesting….
    ___________
    Ikr?

• Notion

You guys are lucky you weren’t ass dumb as me and went to the Niley post :D

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Niley will return

You’re interesting.

….Thank you.

• Nancy1069

I’m scared that all of you guys are pedophiles!!
    __________
    Don’t worry, sweety *creepy smile*
    eeeeh!!! :O
    ____________
    Oh, come on, I’m not that old :/
    I can tell by your username that your old you put your age in there….
    _______________
    That made me laugh really loud XD

You guys are lucky you weren’t ass dumb as me and went to the Niley post :D
    What Niley post?

….Thank you.

That was supposed to be a lame comeback. Haha.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

‘m scared that all of you guys are pedophiles!!
    __________
    Don’t worry, sweety *creepy smile*
    eeeeh!!! :O
    ____________
    Oh, come on, I’m not that old :/
    I can tell by your username that your old you put your age in there….
    _______________
    That made me laugh really loud XD
    IT says Nancy1069 Your 69 years old!!

What Niley post?

It’s not a Niley post. It’s actually a Miam post, but once again OU are dumbasses and had to put their input in.

• musiciseverything

That was supposed to be a lame comeback. Haha.

?

• Notion

You guys are lucky you weren’t ass dumb as me and went to the Niley post :D
    What Niley post?

___

It’s actually a Miam post, but OceanUp had to add “Rip Niley” or something like that under it and now teens are all crazy.

• Nancy1069

IT says Nancy1069 Your 69 years old!!
    __________________
    No,I AM NOT, or AM I? hahahaha

?

Forget it, your icon is confused. Haha ; )

this post is.. how can I say it….Irrelevant?

• musiciseverything

Forget it, your icon is confused. Haha ; )

My icon is genius. So freaking funny. Her face is like What?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

‘m scared that all of you guys are pedophiles!!
    __________
    Don’t worry, sweety *creepy smile*
    eeeeh!!! :O
    ____________
    Oh, come on, I’m not that old :/
    I can tell by your username that your old you put your age in there….
    _______________
    That made me laugh really loud XD

Im scared O.O

• bookreader

My icon is genius. So freaking funny. Her face is like What?

Exactly ; ) Haha. It’s like “You’re creepy Sarah”

• musiciseverything

Exactly ; ) Haha. It’s like “You’re creepy Sarah”

Teehee.

Teehee.

; ) ; ) I rock like that.

• Notion

Wow.. found some cool nailpolish color! Yay!

bye guys!!!!!!!!

Wow OU is dead.

pr 2, 2010 @ 01:42 pm
    ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:
    bye guys!!!!!!!!

Bye!

Wow OU is dead.

When hasn’t it been?

Dont cryyyyy, you are making me cry tooo ):

weeha she is cool

• Rachel

Oh, she could do better than him. She needs a rocker!

• Get.A.Life

What I find funny is THIS ISN’T DEMI’S FIRST TIME ON THE SET OF JONAS! She was on the set in ’08.

• musiciseverything

Yep and The mom of the 16 year old works at my moms Job and they are friends…

Wow. That’s insane.

Dont cryyyyy, you are making me cry tooo ):

I’m sorry I just can’t help it!! :(

• Dubai

Check this out Dubai Armani Hotel

Get.A.Life said:

——————

So?

I like them just as friends! I do not like them dating!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Yep and The mom of the 16 year old works at my moms Job and they are friends…

O . o

hehe

• musiciseverything

It really is! Most of their boyfriends are ugly, haha.

Haha. I agree.

• GimminyCrickets7

“THe cat over there is Steve..my spirit guide.” Lmfao I <3 Pepper Ann

How YOU doin’?

========
    http://tinyurl.com/32c3ku ;D

hehe

I suffer from Bieber Fever.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Yep and The mom of the 16 year old works at my moms Job and they are friends…

Wow. That’s insane.
    Yeah, but the baby is sick right now it has gentitles or something like that it’s like a flu just a lot worse and the baby has been in there for days I guess…

• Sweetdisposition

musiciseverything said:

I was watching 16 & Pregnant earlier today. That show is intense.

You should watch the mtv show the buried life it’s great, or life as liz.

Omg. Wow. Hope the baby gets better….=[

yall people are gay bitchez

• StarLightSTARbright

pm
    Lilly said:

StarLightSTARbright said:

Alterego said:

Good ole’ Niley days.
    Sorry for bringing Niley into thiss

NILLEEEYYY!
    I miss them. I named my dog after them back in 2008.
    really?

Yeah, she’s a little Bichon Frise, I love to put dresses on her she’s so small still!
    But I have to groom her every week or so ;)

StarLightSTARbright said:

SellyismygirlCrush said:

StarLightSTARbright said:

Alterego said:

Good ole’ Niley days.
    Sorry for bringing Niley into thiss

NILLEEEYYY!
    I miss them. I named my dog after them back in 2008.

:|, why girl why?

Because it’s a cute name!! I call her Niles now but idkk.
    Is it a bad thing? Haha. I’m not obsessed, I just like the name Niley.

______

oh its ok
    yeah niles is better though
    its seems less creepy :P

• Sweetdisposition

yall people are gay bitchez
    Aww, we love you too *muah*

• musiciseverything

You should watch the mtv show the buried life it’s great, or life as liz.

I watch The Buried Life sometimes. It’s really good. Can’t stand Life as Liz though. The girl bothers the crap outta me.

• StarLightSTARbright

yall people are gay bitchez

Nah. I like my men.

• dont jugde

Why is sheee so damn pretty?!

=========
    ikr? *sigh* love her

it’s your baby matt. We had sex ALOT

Omg. Wow. Hope the baby gets better….=[

Yeah, me too :/

yall people are gay bitchez

Get your facts straight. And maybe an auto corrector.

• GimminyCrickets7

SellyismygirlCrush said:

StarLightSTARbright said:

Alterego said:

Good ole’ Niley days.
    Sorry for bringing Niley into thiss

NILLEEEYYY!
    I miss them. I named my dog after them back in 2008.

:|, why girl why?

Because it’s a cute name!! I call her Niles now but idkk.
    Is it a bad thing? Haha. I’m not obsessed, I just like the name Niley.

______

oh its ok
    yeah niles is better though
    its seems less creepy :P

OMG I didn’t think it would have been creepy! I didn’t think about that.

yall people are gay bitchez
    Kiss kiss?

Don’t forget to promote that they are dating. That’s what it’s about. Milk it.

SellyismygirlCrush http://tinyurl.com/32c3ku ;)

yall people are gay bitchez

aww your to kind :)

• Gi

Lilly said:

So does this mean Demi was just on the set or she gonna be a guest star?

Probably? Disney is milking the Jemi.
    __

I don’t think she’s guest starring, if she was it would have been announced. I mean she tweeted about filming a guest spot for Grey’s Anatomy, so she would have done the same if she was filming for Jonas. I think she was just stopping by to say hi and the director tweeted about it because well, like the person above me said “Disney is milking Jemi.” LOL

I just painted my toe nails :D I’m cool im cool

I just painted my toe nails :D I’m cool im cool

What color?

it’s your baby matt. We had sex ALOT

Lol. I was watching that episode today. That girl is so stupid.

yall suck assholes

yall suck assholes

You are one of us, so you do too.

Sweetdisposition said:

musiciseverything said:

I was watching 16 & Pregnant earlier today. That show is intense.

You should watch the mtv show the buried life it’s great, or life as liz.

i love life as liz

I just painted my toe nails :D I’m cool im cool

======
    LOL

• Sweetdisposition

musiciseverything said:

You should watch the mtv show the buried life it’s great, or life as liz.

I haven’t gotten the chance to watch life as Liz but a lot of my friends really like it so I thought I should mention it:P But the buried life is great, I want to make a crazy list of things to accomplish and also help other people along the way.

• GimminyCrickets7

Okay I’m going to get ready now. Hopefully I can refrain from using corny jokes. Toodles everyone :]

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Guess its serious then!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Did google change its name? Yesterday I went on google to look up por…I mean pictures, just pictures…then all of sudden it changes to like zeogle or something like that lol? :D

it’s your baby matt. We had sex ALOT

Lol. I was watching that episode today. That girl is so stupid.
    _

i hate like all of the guys on this show. They make me want to like find where they live, and bitch slap them
    For gods sake, groww up. :D

yall people are gay bitchez

YOUR MOM!
    OOOOOOOH BURN!

APRIL FOOLS TO YOU

HATE them together
    JOE can do much better
    than that ugly mothereffer :(

yall suck assholes

—————-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

For gods sake, groww up. :D

I’d like to slap one kid in particular.

• Lilly

So does this mean Demi was just on the set or she gonna be a guest star?

I just painted my toe nails :D I’m cool im cool

What color?

blue basically, and one two on each foot is orange :DD

APRIL FOOLS TO YOU
    OOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!! LMAO!

• StarLightSTARbright

Well im offff.
    Cya later alligators!

• musiciseverything

I haven’t gotten the time to watch life as Liz but a lot of my friends really like it so I thought I should mention it:P But the buried life is great, I want to make a crazy list of things to accomplish and also help other people along the way.

The Buried Life is great. And yea I want to do the same thing. Love the show.

• Nancy1069

So does this mean Demi was just on the set or she gonna be a guest star?
    _____________
    I hope she won’t guest star

• Sweetdisposition

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Sweetdisposition said:

musiciseverything said:

I was watching 16 & Pregnant earlier today. That show is intense.

You should watch the mtv show the buried life it’s great, or life as liz.

i love life as liz

I haven’t started watching it yet, but all my friends love it, so I’ll watch sometime.

I just painted my toe nails :D I’m cool im cool

Everytime I try to paint my nails it looks like a battlefield.. :\

blue basically, and one two on each foot is orange :DD

How… random….

I just painted my toe nails :D I’m cool im cool

What color?

blue basically, and one two on each foot is orange :DD
    ________
    Cool :)

Well im offff.
    Cya later alligators!

Bye!

Is the buried life having another season? I HOPEEE
    all of them are soo hot. heh

dont jugde said:

SellyismygirlCrush http://tinyurl.com/32c3ku ;)

_____

ahaha that made my day
    hes the best :)

For gods sake, groww up. :D

They make the guys that go to my school look like fucking princes. And that’s saying a lot.

Bye starlight!!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Dose anyone say goodbye to OceanUp, but just stay 5 more minutes to creep and see who said bye to you? I do…

OMG BIEBER!!! =]

__
    Sigh. Guys are soo immature that it’s not even funny

OMG BIEBER!!! =]
    We totally suffer from the fever.

• bookreader

Me, and then get heartbroken when no one does.

• StarLightSTARbright

Coool.
    I hate Jemi :\
    I love them both, but not together. Awkward and soo not a cute couple.
    js.

I totally agree with you StarLightSTARbright

seriously a post who needed to be done 3 days ago ???????seriously…Slow day right?

OU. I could slap you.

I personnaly think they are ADORABLE.

___

;)

Lilly said:

So does this mean Demi was just on the set or she gonna be a guest star?

Probably? Disney is milking the Jemi.

• jassssss

wow, demi is so flattt!
    it just doesn’t look proportuonate to her body!
    (not saying its her fault)
    just sayinnnn

ohhh

LOLLL

Sweetdisposition said:

SellyismygirlCrush said:

Sweetdisposition said:

musiciseverything said:

I was watching 16 & Pregnant earlier today. That show is intense.

You should watch the mtv show the buried life it’s great, or life as liz.

i love life as liz

_______

they were promoting it like crazy so i decided to cave and watch i don’t like mtv only the real world i watch and now liz oh and brasion is a cutie

___

;)

ha

• - Blair Waldorf -

OMG!

Yes they really are.
    ___

W3 @gr33 !

• girl crush mileyyyyy

You know you love himmmmmm!!

• bookreader

You know you love himmmmmm!!

I DID say I would give him a shot. DAMNIT!

• musiciseverything

We totally suffer from the fever.

I’m really starting to like him.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Me, and then get heartbroken when no one does.

awwwww :(

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

How old do you guys think I am? some of you guys might already know…..

W3 @gr33 !

*sighs* What did I tell you before?

____

guilty

• dont jugde

Katie hahah my friend saw the comments we wrote earlier lol

• bookreader

I’m really starting to like him.

He needs to change his attitude before anything like crazy happens. But… DAMNIT BIEBER!

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

You know you love himmmmmm!!

_______

i love him more and more each day
    the little player

• xoxokatie8

Katie hahah my friend saw the comment we wrote earlier lol

What are you talking about? lol
    and aww, you have friends !!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Not 5 minutes, maybe like one or two… :b

Well I’m off.
    Bye grasshoppers :)

• xoxokatie8

*sighs* What did I tell you before?
    I’m a rebel:D
    and have you heard about the award show that OU is having?

bye alterego:DD

dont jugde said:

SellyismygirlCrush http://tinyurl.com/32c3ku ;)

_____

ahaha that made my day
    hes the best :)

=====
    ikr? hahah

_____

it sucks that his spin off was a flop

Apr 2, 2010 @ 01:05 pm
    Alterego said:
    Well I’m off.
    Bye grasshoppers :)

Bye Alterego!

• Nancy1069

*sighs* What did I tell you before?
    I’m a rebel:D
    and have you heard about the award show that OU is having?
    _________
    Award show?
    Really, OU?

I know. Ugh.

What are you talking about? lol
    and aww, you have friends !!

=========

I’m a rebel:D
    and have you heard about the award show that OU is having?

Award show? No.

Award show?
    Really, OU?
    __
    No, OU isn’t doing it. Some oceanuppers are doing it.
    It’s gunna be cool

• girl crush mileyyyyy

You know you love himmmmmm!!

i love him more and more each daythe little player

I know. Ugh.

He is pretty funny. Gosh.

What are you talking about? lol
    and aww, you have friends !!

=========

No really what are you talking about? lol

Sweetdisposition said:

SellyismygirlCrush

_____

Sweetdisposition

ugh! my neck still hurts :(

Award show?
    Really, OU?
    __
    No, OU isn’t doing it. Some oceanuppers are doing it.
    It’s gunna be cool
    ___________
    Okay then…

• musiciseverything

He is pretty funny. Gosh.

And he’s adorable too. Gah!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I want to be the 200th commenter!

• bookreader

And he’s adorable too. Gah!

And his voice here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV5aiuh1Lmg&feature=related Oh gosh…

• musiciseverything

This was like 3 days ago. Fantastic.

• Signorina aNonima

Cool..

It’s take your mate at work day, I mean take your mate to work day..great!

Will it help his acting..and I love Joe just so ya know..{:>)

ugh! my neck still hurts :(
    _____________
    Like uncle Earl sat on it? XD

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

You know you love himmmmmm!!

i love him more and more each daythe little player

Sweetdisposition

I was flagged….
    ____________
    Aw :(

No really what are you talking about? lol

=====
    hahah you know when we were having the argument lol and she asked me why you hate me so much

that’s sweet.. (: