Justin Bieber LEMON JUGGLER

justin-bieber-lemon-juggler-1
justin-bieber-lemon-juggler-344

From Kim: Me and my neice went to the Power 106 Backstage Breakfast with Justin Bieber! It was an amazing experience, I don’t think he could get any cuter! He juggled lemons! ‘Eenie Meenie’ music video behind scenes under.

these are my pics :) it’s not random at all him juggling lemons was just one if the things that stood out.

• hithere

harrypotterbitches said:

hm shit.
    bieber annoys me :s
    me too
    ___
    thx god..
    you know, we are probably the only girls in the whole world that think like that. :x

your so cut love ya

• Hespa

I don’t like Justin Bieber very much either. He’s coming across as an obnoxious little 3 year old. But he cares about his fans, and that is something to respect.

• Louiseeee!!

Woah, never been one of the first to comment… cool! btw… thanks for uploading oceanup!

• carbomb__

Juggling lemons huh ;]]

• harrypotterbitches

hm shit.
    bieber annoys me :s
    me too
    ___
    thx god..
    hahha i just always feel like hes trying to be so cool and…hes not lol

• girl crush mileyyyyy

lol. Love himmmm!

• RiseAboveTheStorm

thts..cool…yep..kinda a random post don’t you think?

• Brittany Babycakes;

Who knew he was so talented…

I Love You Justin Bieber

• harrypotterbitches

RiseAboveTheStorm said:

thts..cool…yep..kinda a random post don’t you think?
    lol that is what i said

some of yals gotta stop hating on justin. go justin.

GAAAAY

• Timber518

I can juggle. Like, once. Lol! I can toss them all up in the air and catch them but I can’t do it more than once. Haha!

That’s a really weird title though: Justin Bieber LEMON JUGGLER

• mhmm .

Hey Justin…why don’t you do that trick where you..ya know… HIT PUBERTY?

Sorry haters, Justin is everywhere.

*The #1 album in the country, the follow up to his Platinum selling EP “My World”.
    *On MTV’s Diary, American Idol, the Kids Choice awards, Chelsea Lately, Jay Leno, SNL (tomorrow), Funny or Die.com.
    *On magazine covers.

Sorry haters, but the BIEBER FEVER is here and (like Rihanna says) that reign just won’t let up.

I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love you justin bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG he doesnt sound like that anymore. Wow that was almost a year ago! u guys are so judgemental.

• Raven

Its DaveDays!!

• hithere

harrypotterbitches said:

hm shit.
    bieber annoys me :s
    me too
    ___
    thx god..
    hahha i just always feel like hes trying to be so cool and…hes not lol
    ____
    HAHAHA love ya girl! i feel THE SAME.
    (and he also annoys me cos he is TOO little. have you ever stoped to watch his laugh in the begining of the ‘one time’ video clip?? he looks just like a babe! he cant be 16!!)

• smartiepie421

honestly i think his 15 minutes of fame are definetly up…

• Fiona

Apr 2, 2010 @ 07:45 pm
    Too bad the Jonas Brothers are over. Nick Jonas could walk around butt naked and NO ONE will care. No one cares about that damn Camp Rock 2 neither.

Justin Bieber’s reign is here.
    —————————————————

So true

• Fiona

I really like Dave Day’s parody. You can tell a lot of work was put into it. Um… btw OU this post is really random, but i do wish i could juggle. Weird huh?

• harrypotterbitches

hm shit.
    bieber annoys me :s
    me too
    ___
    thx god..
    hahha i just always feel like hes trying to be so cool and…hes not lol
    ____
    HAHAHA love ya girl! i feel THE SAME.
    lol watch this..you’ll love it hm shit.
    bieber annoys me :s
    me too
    ___
    thx god..
    hahha i just always feel like hes trying to be so cool and…hes not lol
    ____
    HAHAHA love ya girl! i feel THE SAME.
    lol watch this
    hm shit.
    bieber annoys me :s
    me too
    ___
    thx god..
    hahha i just always feel like hes trying to be so cool and…hes not lol
    ____
    HAHAHA love ya girl! i feel THE SAME.
    lol watch this

• catey

smartiepie421 said:

honestly i think his 15 minutes of fame are definetly up…

Then he’s doing pretty good for someone who isn’t famous anymore.

• Diamondback

A twerp juggling lemons. Neat.

Not really.

Justin Bieber’s reign is here.

• hithere

harrypotterbitches said:
    lol watch this
    ______
    LMFAO!
    hahahahaha
    loved this!
    haha girl, ill remember you, cos you’re the one who dont like bieber :)))

• harrypotterbitches

harrypotterbitches said:
    lol watch this
    ______
    LMFAO!
    hahahahaha
    loved this!
    haha girl, ill remember you, cos you’re the one who dont like bieber :)))
    lol i’ll remember you too

• harrypotterbitches

hm shit.
    bieber annoys me :s
    me too

• catey

I wish I could juggle. :(

hes not so bad i guess he is kinda cute i just dont like his music i do love that hes not all miley obsessed…lol

I lOVE YOU JUSTIN <3

happy b-day misses bieber!

hm shit.
    bieber annoys me :s
    me too
    ___
    thx god..
    ——————
    nopee. Hes just everywhere. He’s Gunna Burn The HEll Out pretty soon. & then we can breathe (:

• musiciseverything

Go Bieber Go!!! I’m such a teenie. =]

• treasure bieber

i <3 justin bieber his initials are the same as my middle initials see:justin bieber=j.b jade breanna=j.b =) yayyyyy

justin is so sweat love him.

Stop saying bad (and untrue) things about justin bieber!!! He’s hott talented aand not going anywhere anytime soon!!!!! I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!

• JOAN

YOU ARE HOT

• jasmine

luv ya justin bieber keep on doing ur thang

• Nixienemi

Wow, juggling his own ‘lemons’?
    I don’t think that’s eeeeeeeeever been done before!

i love what he’s doing.lol

• harrypotterbitches

um this is like REALLY random

• hithere