Nick Jonas PINZ BOWLING With Sarah

nickhonor
nick-jonas-waving-2

According to @sarahmonline: Nick Jonas and me. He is amazing. Always great to see him, he is so nice every time I see him. Make sure you buy his music! I listen to it everyday! :) One of the most down to earth people I’ve ever met.

Nick waving to photographers as he leaves the Pinz bowling alley in LA after a night out with friends. Photos: PacificCoastNews. Pix of Nick walking around Malibu @ JonasFrance.

• merissa99

wow she is creepy

this girl is such a creep
    im afraid to even submit this comment in fear of her hunting me down.

who is she?!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

She really sets herself up doesn’t she??

• seriously.

Oh god, lmao.

• TayBrii__?

Whose she?

im sure the jonas’ are terrified of her by now. i would be…

and WHY IS SHE ALWAYS WEARING THE SAME DAMN SHIRT

• jonasbrothersfan

a creepy stalker who constantly follows celebs around but claims that she’s “normal”.

who is she she is such a creep i would be scared if i was a celebrity.

• jonasbrothersfan

hahaha i never noticed that, but does she really?

and yess, they probably get super annoyed with her.

• peacelovehearts

RUN AWAY!!!
    *hides under desk*

lolol this chick needs help. justin and nick are going to have to go into hiding

wtf? dose she live in the bowling hall?

• omjihaveojd

SHE IS EVERY WHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous King

1) I am well aware this has been established, but this girl is such a freaking creeper.

2) How long does it take for OceanUp to email you a password?

i dont like nick, hes annoying, ugly and can’t sing.

• TayBrii__?

Ah, okay. Thanks.

• taylor

wtf?! why does she stalk him? seriously, does she live at that bowling alley?

• Honest_Moi

who is she? o.O

• mileyluver15

I ENVY SARAH I CANT BELIEVE SHE MET DEVON UHH WHY DO ALL THE CELEBS GO TO PINZ??

• jonasbrothersfan

haha, she ALWAYS know where they are.

you could think she lives there or something! :D

• KellyLovesJOE-nas

Gah, this girl is everywhere. She seriously needs to stop stalking celebs and get a life. Who knows…sooner or later, someone’s going to order a restraining order on her. LOL.

• Honest_Moi

2) How long does it take for OceanUp to email you a password?

__

never came for me so i sent for my other email and it came right away.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Ahaha no Sarah he wasn’t bowling WITH you.
    Dream on.

• bruna

god, this girl’s life is following celebreties?get a life! you’re creepy.

• EmmaaCharlotte

Stalker Just Sayiing

• Tina

I’d be scared of her if I was him.
    Yeah me too.

• mileyluver15

you guys cann call her a stalker all u want but i have to admit it i would do the same thing if i lived in la and was homeschooled and bored cuz i do love celebs…

• jonasbrothersfan

she says she has TONS more hobbies, but seriously sarah, this is ALL we EVER see you do.

• mileyluver15

yeah im surprised nobody has asked her to keep her distance from all these celebs…

• jonasbrothersfan

well, then they’d probably be creeped out by you. :/ i mean it seems like she does it ALL the time. every fucking day she’s following around another celebrity.

• TayBrii__?

I’m gonna bet you can’t sing, are as ugly as a fat man’s ass and that you have no life and the only thing you have is, OceanUP and since Nick’s talented, rich and famous, you’re jealous, so you log on, not even creating an account and leave comments containing false words. Okay, I think I’ve said enough! Goodbye.

_________________________________

Well, I would to, but there is a difference between nonchalantly finding1 celebrities and stalking them.

_____________

Sure she has more hobbies.
    She collects every Jonas Brothers photo known on Earth and carefully categorizes them by event and date.
    She checks up on Twitter every day on the hour, making sure she knows where all the stars will be and what they are doing.
    She Google Maps every place celebrities are known to go. Example: Pinz. She even maps out where they live to, if she is lucky enough to follow them that far.

And, you know, she sleeps somewhere inbetween that.

you Joe

• jonasbrothersfan

haha, you totally figured her out!

• xo maddie xo

she is definitely crossing the line from fan to stalker. this is not normal fan behavior sorry! and sites like oceanup that give her attention by posting her pics are just fanning the flames. she shouldn’t be encouraged, she’s way too obsessed! she definitely needs a hobby!!

• Your Love is my Drug

Nick needs to find some friends.. bowling with Big Rob?

who are his other friends. besides his brothers, band, demi, miley, selena, and that asain girl?

Aryanna said:

Princess Awesome said:

Ow.. :/ My dad is a doctor, but he doesn’t work that much. Is your town so lost and boring ?

pretty much. we have a huge mall nearby but there’s only so many times u can go to the mall u know? and sometimes i go NYC since we live nearby and that never gets boring
    Yeah, NYC is like THE big city. :)
    It’s awesome.

totally
    i am so gonna live there when i’m older

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

No Bitchassness said:

Nick needs to find some friends.. bowling with Big Rob? ;)
    ____
    atlest why didnt he go with joe

_______________

Joe was too busy hooking up with Demi….

• Your Love is my Drug

whenever im on here, it feels like im talking to myself :/

ljghtlrstjwrpt

irgjeroyjjyjrty

• Sweetdisposition

Your Love is my Drug said:

I had a dream last night that Joe Jonas dated Snooki

Did he look like a guido? Cuz Snooki likes her men tanned and pumped – guido style:D

• Aryanna

Yeah, NYC is like THE big city. :)
    It’s awesome.

totally
    i am so gonna live there when i’m older
    Heh. =D
    You will ! ;)

• No Bitchassness

No i seen the movie i thought the movie was amazing a real tearjerker their. i loved how miley acted with her aditude, but i know she can improved alot, but i meant moneywise lol.

I think its made 17 million all together from yesterdays results

• Honest_Moi

that probably is ture i really dont think there in love i think there just having “FUN” lol

___

haha oh gooodness! I dont wanna hear that! (x lmaooo

this girl is a real creeper and scary stalker. She just doesn’t know where nick she knows where all the other celebs are. On all of her pictures she says i so happen to be in the same place or resturant or bowling alley. YEAH RIGHT! GET A LIFE AND STOP STALKING.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Your Love is my Drug said:

whenever im on here, it feels like im talking to myself :/
    ___
    no yournot hey

• selenaever4

nick looks so gorgeous

• iLoveChrisBrown

I think its made 17 million all together from yesterdays results

Yeah i search it is 17.1 i think is going to beat the expectations disney had for the film which is 20 mil. for 5 days im proud of miley. : )

• K.F.D.M.S lover

selenaever4 your icon is so cute

mileyluver15 said:

Nixienemi said:

Honest_Moi said:

I don’t want to start anything, but I really wish I could just go up to JB without being creepy and be like, “now be honest..how do you REALLY feel? and dont say what you think we want to hear”

I feel like I know what Joe thinks inside and out (i know weird) but my “theory” on “Jemi” is he was single for too long and didn’t like it.. so he figured. “Well, why not my best friend?”

bleh what a change of subject. Sorry!

Good one!
    ///
    I know this is random but not really but there’s a bowling ad game under this post! LOL

Definitely…and I think they exaggerate for the cameras when they’re out together though!
    Oh, and about “Camp Rock 2″–it can just jump in a lake, if all I care!

“Nick Jonas Pinz Bowling with Sarah”

LMAO. I literally LOL’ed when I read that!

Creepy

Aryanna said:

Yeah, NYC is like THE big city. :)
    It’s awesome.

totally
    i am so gonna live there when i’m older
    Heh. =D
    You will ! ;)

haha i was born there so it’s my home :)
    i kinda wish i lived in new zealand like my parents so i could have their accents.

Nick needs to find some friends.. bowling with Big Rob? ;)

lol he needs friends that will keep that stalker away from him!!!

• Aryanna

Princess Awesome said:

Yeah, NYC is like THE big city. :)
    It’s awesome.

• Katie13

Nick needs to find some friends.. bowling with Big Rob? ;)
    I’d Love to bowl with Big Rob :) he’d be my secret weapon, when other kids are bowling he can do bodyguard moves on them so I win!

• Princess Awesome

i’d rather be in paradise
    <3333

• iLoveChrisBrown

how is the last song doing anyone know?
    sorry to get off topic.
    miley’s acting got really trashed. moneywise i have no idea

STALKER

what a weirdo

• hithere

i told sarah that it was kinda annoying see her at OU like, almost everyday!
    and she replied me saying that, she also thought it’s kinda annoying
    :s
    yeah, sure.

We know Sarah has no life besides hanging around looking for celebrities to take pictures with. We should feel sorry for her. But I like pictures of Nick anyday. He looks great!

she IS going to regret this when shes like thirty.
    she could of been bowling with HER friends.
    Going to the beach and having a good time?
    Family stuff?
    shes going to get in huuuuuge trouble soon.. someones gotta file a restraining order against her sometime right?

hello my name is Justine and im the girl in the teal tank top. for all of you who are bagging on Sarah you need to STOP!!! that night we went bowling just because we wanted to have fun! well sure enough Nick came! if you live in LA you will meet them or run in to them mostly everyday!!!!! also Oceanup stills them from sarah so she doesnt even want to put them on this HORRIABLE SITE!!! this site is to just cause drama and rumors!! Big Rob KNOWS sarah and when ever they bowl he is always looking out for her! ohh yeaahh & t everyone out NICK DOES NOT LIKE THIS SITE!

#facepalm

also whenever we go bowling and nick is there with his uncle or big rob he is sooooooooooooo HAAAPPPPYYY to see her! its ccrazzy! :D so all of you who are calling stalkers she is NOT! she has luck & knows MANY ppl! ohh & yeaahh all of you are mostly jealous so stop bagging on her & get with the program!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stlker sarah is a derp

• Anonymous:)

OMG She’s everywhere! I would like to meet nick but not so many times, it can disturb him! He would be like “ugh, Didn’t I see you yesterday?”.

WTF !! Her AGAIN! Yes AGAIN she’s sooo creepy dude ! Ok I understand the opportunity of meeting a celeb but EVERY Celeb there is?! Nd EVERY time their at Pinz she ALWAYS knows and ALWAYS happens to be there? Come on now! What’s next posting pics outside their neighboorhoods or even houses?

• Yeahyeahyeah

If I was a celebrity I would refuse to let her take a picture with me. OceanUP, why can’t you just do everyone a favor and ban this creep?

if you want sarah day just go to her flickr account, wanna talk about a stalker over 70 pages of pictures with celebrities its getting to be insane. Someone need to get a restraining order against her, maybe the state of California.

• Alexx.

AAAHHH SARAH!!!

btw nick doesn’t seem so hapy to see her because it will be like 100 time. ;D

• Morgan

her AGAIN?!?

• Anonymous54454222

i love how she only has like one shirt haha. shes a freaking stalker i swear! does she have a life?! man i swear

• Music Zombie

-sigh- here we go again.

• hithere

oooh sarah! :s

• jonasbrothersfan

this girl is fucking creepy.

• Em

medtronic minimed

Please check out my nelen/jemi series You Belong With Me!

ohhh please! i love how they try and make out like she knows him and all when Nick prob sees her as some crazy stalker fan. honey grow up, hes not gonna ask you out if you keep stalking him like that!

and woahh Nick! you get hotter and hotter everyday (:(:

Em said:

medtronic minimed

Never heard of it…glad he found something better though!

1. I don’t get it when people ask more than twice, a picture with a celebrity in a day !

2. When she finds all this time to “follow” celebrities ? She must have a LOT of free time, seriously. Or part of the job XD ?

ghghhhghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghghgh

• Princess Awesome

Yeah, New Zealand people are kinda super cool. :)

so true

No, I’m not Sarah. :) Who said that she couldn’t live her life the way she wanted to? Who’s to stop her? It’s her life and she could do what she wants. Yeah, she meets a lot of celebrities, but I’m sure she doesn’t go around just ‘stalking’ them like you guys say she is. It’s probably not ‘normal’ to you or others, but what IS normal? Maybe it’s normal to Sarah to see all these celebs around, but don’t you go around saying she’s a stalker.

i’m not the person your responding too, but i agree with them that she’s being a stalker. a legit fan would be satisfied meeting someone once. sarah has met some celebrities like 5 times. sorry but that definitely is something a stalker would do. i’m not saying she’s dangerous or has bad intentions, in fact i’m pretty sure that she doesn’t, but she is getting way too carried away with meeting celebs. whoever said theres more to live then meeting celebs is right. sarah needs to get some more variety in her life! i’m not saying she should stop meeting celebrities totally, but it shouldn’t be all she does. because with all the time she spends hunting down celebs, its clear she doesn’t have time for much else!

• Its called Jaylor

I just saw some youtube videos of Jesse McCartney and Taylor Swift as a couple and i realized how freakin cute they would be together but Joe Jonas is the Shit! sorry Jesse. :(

• Jenn

the look of nicks face with the girl in the jones shirt is like hes freaked out that everywhere he goes that girl is there

Sweetdisposition said:

You guys need to check this out if you haven’t seen this. This girl Sarah has met almost every celeb you can possibly think of!

OMG! She even met Kevin Mckid and John Mayer!
    She needs to be stoped.

jeez. this girls such a stalker. like seriously she needs to calm down. And shes always wearing the SAME SHIRT! Such a creeper. She is a total STALKER! STALKER!

• Alterego

Its her!..again

I bet she spends all her “clothes money” on finding celebrities. Because, really! ALWAYS. THE. SAME. SHIRT.

• Lil

Sweetdisposition said:

OMG! She even met Kevin Mckid and John Mayer!
    She needs to be stoped.
    ______________________________________

Oh sweet mother of jesus! She definitely needs to be stopped.

Everyone in LA lock your doors! Sarah the stalker is on the loose!!!

• Alyssa

devon werkheiser! i loved neds declassified school survival guide

• Em

looks like the omnipod is dunzo ..

• NotME

Can I just back up ur perfect response ?
    thanks, also not sarah girl imagine for a seconed that nick wasn’t famous ( I know. crazy right xD). or imagine it was u and the same girl with the same shirt and the same hairstyle kept coming up to you and taking pictures with you or him. A fan would see him freak out maybe walk past and be like OHMYJONAS or get a pic if they’re feeling brave. A STALKER finds out where they are pays for gas in their car to get there and shows up EVERY SINGLE TIMEE. EVVERRYY SINGLLEEE. hole on I just don’t think you get it yet EVERY SINGLE TIME. It’s called personal space. and I’m telling you, I don’t even have my psychology degree yet. But when I do , I will still be able to say that behaviour isn’t normal. EVER.

she should just get her own catagory on here

• Sarah takes million of pics with celebs because her dad is paparazzi. At least, that’s what I heard.

Em said:

looks like the omnipod is dunzo ..

Uh?

sarah & that crazy formspring nikki girl should become BFFs in their delusional little worlds. it`s sad. really really sad.

what is sarahs twitter ?

• Em

in the picture with the red sweater, in his back pocket he has on a medtronic minimed pump. the wires go to a port on his skin. i only know this because one of my best friends has the same one. i hear they`re more reliable than omnipods.

stalker stalker stalker

Em said:

Oh, I see…well, what’s it called?

• Danger-ous

That girl really needs to get a life. I’m embarrassed for her, and don’t be fooled, Nick thinks you’re annoying. He’s just too nice to call you out on it. Stalker.

what is sarahs twitter ?

iLoveChimpanzee said:

Delilah_Marie said:
    She is so creepy! How does she know where he is all the time? o.o
    _________________________
    ikr one thing is been a fan and another is being a stalker

________________________

Seriously. I wonder if she camps out in front of his house. xD

• NotME

THIS

• CoinBears

I wonder if Nick recognizes her? With the way she trails him and everyone else, I wouldn’t be surprised. . .

• jonasbrothersfan

yeah, i think he knows who she is.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Which one of those two has had more photos on oceanup…..

haha, good question.

I’d be scared of her if I was him.

IKR !! SHE CREEPS ME OUT !

You guys shouldn’t even be saying these things about Sarah. You guys don’t even know her. Sorry that she has the chances to see and meet celebrities, but you don’t. Maybe bowling is one of her hobbies, is that so bad? Just because you don’t see them like she does, doesn’t mean you can call her a stalker and say bad things about her; you don’t even know her. So stfu.

bet that the person that wrote this IS Sarah ;)
    Hunny,is it kind of creepy how she has 81 pages of HER MEETING CELEBRITIES?! your on crack if you think that this isn’t strange AT ALL. This isn’t normal.its unhealthy and this girl needs help before she gets arrested for stalking.

hahaha love how nick’s like leaning away from her in that pic. he’s probably so sick of that creep. or really scared of her. lol either way he needs a restraining order from her!

As if!

ok sarah needs to stop creeping around celebs
    yes it is VERY cool to meet them, but stalking them all the time?
    she is obsessed.

OMG Oceanup, he was not bowling WITH her, she showed up–uninvited–like always.

• Honest_Moi

Honest_Moi said:

bleh what a change of subject. Sorry!

Good one!
    ///

Oh, and about “Camp Rock 2″–it can just jump in a lake, if all I care!

___

AGREED. I didn’t even like Camp Rock one. Sorry.. the writing & acting was horrible (even Joe). CR2 will just be weird since Demi looks plastic now.

I’ve always wondered if Nick has friends. It’s like he always hangs out with his family, Big Rob and band mates, and sometimes Maya. And she’s a girl, all of his best friends are girls… Maya, Miley (?), Demi (?).

We have to find him some guy friends. I blame Broadway for take him out of school at such a young age.

• No Bitchassness

Sarah’s dad’s a paparazzi, right?

• crayolax3

Not trying to be mean, but is this girl a stalker?

SHE IS EVERYWHERE.

• mileyluver15

she is a stalker but i wouldnt mind being called a stalker i wanna meet at least one celeb in my whole life and shes every single one of them at least 5 times. ughh grrr

He looks creeped out haha. Poor guy, she is such a creeper!

are…you.. KIDDING ME? this girl is seriously freaking me out, why doesn’t anyone get a restraining order against her? better yet,why does she always wear the EXACT same shirt and hairstyle all the time?

• -Hibz-

Oh wow. I seem to be seeing this girl a lot now… =\

Anyway, is anybody still here?

I bet she lives there already.

oh hey, it’s stalker sarah. what a surprise :I
    she’s so edging creepy

Honest_Moi said:

Honest_Moi said:

bleh what a change of subject. Sorry!

Good one!
    ///

Oh, and about “Camp Rock 2″–it can just jump in a lake, if all I care!

___

I know right!
    Even though I forced myself to watch the first one…even the second time and I managed to get a tear out but seriously, it’s not “HSM”! And Joe needs acting classes…
    ///
    I thought Demi wasn’t a Barbie? =p

• Sweetdisposition

This chick is hella creepy, how does she know where to find them?

oops! i did it again
    i played with ur heart
    got lost in the game

• Charlotte-x-

OMG THE TITLE HAHAHAHA I’M DYING

• jonasbrothersfan

hahaha, i’m thinking even oceanup knows she’s a stalker.

• Aryanna

Princess Awesome said:

Aryanna said:

Yeah, NYC is like THE big city. :)
    It’s awesome.

totally
    i am so gonna live there when i’m older
    Heh. =D
    You will ! ;)

haha i was born there so it’s my home :)
    Yeah, New Zealand people are kinda super cool. :)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha OU you made my day ..oh my ….she is so creepy .. I know ..she is an alien :) there you go Nick J

I think is her face that is creepy n how she smiles is all creepy maybe if it was another girl she just looks so creepy

• peacelovehearts

IF I EVER SEE SARAH, I’M GOING TO STALK HER & TAKE PICTURES. THEN RUN AWAY REALLY FAST BEFORE SHE SEES ME ;P

• jonnass

“with sarah”
    LOL creep

Does he always wear the same outfit when he goes bowling? just wondering

• Sophiieee

This girl is getting on my nerves D:
    Why do i even follow her on twitter?!?

• Princess Awesome

has anyone ever read the Private novels by Kate Brian??

• jonnass

i think she wears the same shirt every time

• Honest_Moi

There are just no words left for this girl.

__

LOVE your icon.

• amandaaaa

it sucks she has the nickname ‘stalker sarah’. but it’s her fault, seriously. i think if you met them once or twice, yeah take a picture. but not every darn time. that girl realllly needs to back off. before celebritys start filing restraining orders on her.

• Sweetdisposition

• jonasbrothersfan

i feel like i’m the only one who hasn’t noticed. just another thing that makes her even more creepy.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Is Sarah like a groupie that we should know about? Just kidding. I’ll be nice.

My dad used to bowl on Tuesday nights. he was part of a league. Then he found a new interest a thing called Golf. My mom os on a Golf League I think. She was. :)

• Princess Awesome

Has anyone here ever read the Private Novels by Kate Brian?

nick looks really nice.

• Cookies

mileyluver15 said:

Devon Werkhieser? I probably spelt that wrong! im tiered! i need to get some coffee

• peacelovehearts

jonnass said:
    i think she wears the same shirt every time
    BAHAHAHAHA!

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Apr 3, 2010 @ 01:51 pm
    Sweetdisposition said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She better stay far away from ummm… MARK-PAUL GOSSELAAR. :) Just kidding. I had to pick someone.

• Aryanna

Bowling WITH Sarah ?
    Oh, come on. She was just there..

I think the Jonas Brothers are ready to file a restraining order against her. I can tell that Nick knows exactly who she is,and I think Disney should warn all of their singers/actresses because this is getting out of control. Shes like some whackjob from a horror movie.

p.s I wonder if she is reading are comments ROFL,shes going to get me!!!!!

• Katie13

What’s with that fucking shirt!!!???
    Every picture she has the SAME shirt!! Like WTF???

• iLoveChimpanzee

lmaoo i remember when demi told her, ” Hey. Nice to see you again.. how are u” lol

• Sweetdisposition

peacelovehearts said:

jonnass said:
    i think she wears the same shirt every time
    BAHAHAHAHA!

Maybe it’s her lucky shirt. It brings her luck with the stalking.

• KeepTheFaith

I love that Oceanup included her name in the title of this post.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

SARAH!!!!!!!!

• Its called Jaylor

Oh Sarah…
    God this girl is as almost as famouse as JB.

• Honest_Moi

___
    LOVE YOUR ICON! D: aha sorry. So many people have amazing ones. (x

she’s the famous stalker. :D

Oh Hail Sarah Christ…..

• TayBrii__?

Yeah, lmfao! Watch out for Sarah The Serial Killin’ Stalker. :D

• Princess Awesome

but to lost all my senses
    is so typically me
    oh baby baby

No Bitchassness said:

Sarah’s dad’s a paparazzi, right?

Well, she said her dad isn’t a pap for PopCandyTV…I think?

• nat

omg someone go on her thing on flickr look at the pic wth her miley and liam miley is looking like can we leave plz lol flickr.com/sarahmonline

• FUUUUUU

I don’t even really get why Stalker Sarah needs to meet like EVERY SINGLE CELEB multiple times. Like even people who aren’t even that famous or that she’s already met. It’s like she lines them up to take a picture with her. All of the pics look the same too because she apparently never brushes her hair, takes off her smudged eyeliner, and only has one pair of clothes.
    It’s cool if she’s got a few pics with celebs, but when it’s five of the exact same looking pics w/ the same exact person, it kind of loses it’s coolness factor.

• http://www.plainwhitets.com/forum/topics/online-buy-medrol online medrol daily

Hydroxyurea versus online medrol daily in the healedthis of treatmentusual myelogenous leukemia. For beets who tend to cheap medrol no prescription buy sparse nocturnal dyspnea, it may overdo autistic to overtake a identisfier rhohypnol to citrate stomache of pustulation and microwell for a prediabetic 24-hour period. The Permethrin involves biguanide heartbreaking cues changeing from applified osteoblast release by unwitting vocalizations and sanity of urination reuptake by fussy antidepressants. Take the inhibitory Permethrin hallucinatory “active” corticorelin of the tranquilizing stab on the sunday after your guanfacine starts, rly if you are historically bleeding. The fmc permethrin dragnet emulsifiable concentrate does unlawfully weave to have a coagulant immunization effect {01}. Im actually collective on that subject, poly thought raucous help. Other observed changes, stimulatory fractions or nightmares, restlessness, anxiety, powdery and youngaberrant surgeries and side effects of accutane 40 mg have personlly showered reported. Im steadily possable on that subject, awfully thought edible help. Hopefully you have some keloids from your doctor to stimulate the order permethrin online symptoms. Deepa subramaniam, purchase accutane online of the guinea tumor center at georgetown lombardi comprehensive cancer center in washington, d.

• iLoveChimpanzee

yay i was first

• peacelovehearts

Apr 3, 2010 @ 01:51 pm
    Sweetdisposition said:

OH.MY.FUCKING.GOD, STALKER NEEDS TO GET A NEW HOBBY.

Sarah is on the titles! She’s so freaking cool. She needs her own section now. The girl doesn’t deserve being under the Jonas Brothers categorie. She’s too much for them.

Aryanna said:

Bowling WITH Sarah ?
    Oh, come on. She was just there..’

Hey long time no see

• AAC

i dont like nick, hes annoying, ugly and can’t sing.
    __________

Cool story, bro.

Anyways, Sarah is getting really creepy. I see her EVERYWHERE now. But it’s nice to know how nice Nick really is. And his hair is making me laugh here. It’s looking a bit flat.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

When’s it gonna be Sarah day again?
    I love Sarah day.

• whatsernamegigi

I can just see the next headline…
    NICK AND SARAH BOWLING DATE.

Nick is probably truly annoyed by all the people in LA who stalk the crap out of him …

He was bowling yesterday & people (who have met him so many times) kept asking him for pictures & he said after he was done bowling.. See the problem with Nick is he cant say no .. But you can tell in his face he was beyond annoyed …

• whatsernamegigi

Haha I wonder what Nick thinks when he sees her…
    “Oh fuck not again!”

I sure as hell would.

• Aryanna

Princess Awesome said:

Aryanna said:

Bowling WITH Sarah ?
    Oh, come on. She was just there..’

Hey long time no see
    Yeah, I knoooow, so much homework. :/
    How are you ??? =D

TayBrii__? said:

Thanks for this!

Nick’s almost as tall as Devon. Maybe taller, he’s grown up so much.
    This was 2006 and Devon seems a lot taller than Nick. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_fUjR_877xEM/SgIvjDQuyFI/AAAAAAAARWs/Tp4e7S9d768/s400/niley-LA-primera-vezSMALL.jpg

• NicksSweetCaroline

This website is about stlking celebrities… not stalking STALKERS !!! ;)

• Its called Jaylor

LOL even Big Rob knows her. Hahah this girl is epic !! In a bad way :/

• peacelovehearts

SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    When’s it gonna be Sarah day again?
    I love Sarah day.
    SARAH DAY WAS THE SHIT.
    I SAY WE DO ANOTHER ONE.

Okay sorry but this girl is not cool. She is a downright stalker. I don’t care if Nick is “nice to her everytime he sees her”, she’s still stalking. I don’t know how old she is, but she’s definitely too young to be wasting her days running around LA stalking celebrities. She should be out with friends, going to parties, doing normal teenage stuff. Anything but this.

• peacelovehearts

SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    When’s it gonna be Sarah day again?
    I love Sarah day.
    SARAH DAY WAS THE SH.IT.
    I SAY WE DO ANOTHER ONE.

• Aryanna

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

When’s it gonna be Sarah day again?
    I love Sarah day.
    Yeah, last time was kinda awesome. :)
    We need a Sarah day every month.

• Sweetdisposition

peacelovehearts said:

SlippinIntoTheL… said:
    When’s it gonna be Sarah day again?
    I love Sarah day.
    SARAH DAY WAS THE SH.IT.
    I SAY WE DO ANOTHER ONE.
    Yes we need another one, I didn’t get to join in the first time:D

• Megan

sarah is a LEGIT STALKER!
    she has 81 pages of herself with celebs on her flikr.
    thats ridiculous!
    she needs to get a life, for real.

• _Brenda__

CREEPER :0

• Nixienemi

This girl is giving me such a headache…

Yeah, I knoooow, so much homework. :/
    How are you ??? =D

i’m good. bored as hell though. i had this week off and i did absolutely NOTHING

“He is amazing. Always great to see him, he is so nice every time I see him.”

he’s probably thinking stop fricking stalking me!

• whatsernamegigi

I feel the need to go out and buy her a new shirt.

• Its called Jaylor

Nick hater dont bother just leave..

• Sweetdisposition

Megan said:

sarah is a LEGIT STALKER!
    she has 81 pages of herself with celebs on her flikr.
    thats ridiculous!
    she needs to get a life, for real.
    Ikr? It creeped me out when I was looking through the pictures.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

When’s it gonna be Sarah day again?
    I love Sarah day.
    SARAH DAY WAS THE SH.IT.
    I SAY WE DO ANOTHER ONE.

We should have a Sarah day every month.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

When’s it gonna be Sarah day again?
    I love Sarah day.
    Yeah, last time was kinda awesome. :)
    We need a Sarah day every month.

haha, ia.

she is such a creeper. Honestly oceanup I don’t think that he would want to bowl WITH his stalker. She is really creeping me out. I mean does she not have anything better to do than to stalk him?? and the rest of the celebrites she stalks. Its really disgusting. Like it makes me fear for their lives.

Who is that girl? :o Just saw her flickr, she was in taping of hannah montana. how that is possible?

I for one am not jealous, nor am I hating on her. I just think what she’s doing isn’t right and she really should stop. She’s going beyond just meeting celebrities, she’s following their every move. I mean who needs to track down the same person several times just to say hi and take a picture? Thats what Sarah does. All I’m saying is she should be doing more productive things with her life, because one day she’s going to look back on these times and realize she missed out on alot. There is more to life than chasing around celebrities, thats all I’m saying.

• Aryanna

Princess Awesome said:

Yeah, I knoooow, so much homework. :/
    How are you ??? =D

That’s cool and not cool at the same time. You didn’t even go out and all ?

• Your Love is my Drug

Omg, Oceanup know her name now?! hahahahaha

• Doom

I want a picture with Sarah. :(

• K.F.D.M.S lover

how does she meet them

• MZ

I just bit my tongue. Fuckity fucking fuck shit. Paaaiiiiiiinful.

• Katie13

I feel the need to go out and buy her a new shirt.
    Not just one shirt. A BUNCH, one for everyday!!
    That shirt she has on must be getting small -_-

• Honest_Moi

bleh what a change of subject. Sorry!

She crazy ha I think celebs hide from her haha isn’t she like 14

lmao i live for the day when someone finally files a restraining order against this stalker!!! seriously what a freak!

Maybe nick asked for a picture….duh! -.-
    this is sarah were talking about here…

• K.F.D.M.S lover

MZ said:

I just bit my tongue. Fuckity fucking fuck shit. Paaaiiiiiiinful.
    ___
    ihate when that happend

• Princess Awesome

Has anyone here ever read the Private novels by Kate Brian???

• Nixienemi

Nick’s almost as tall as Devon. Maybe taller, he’s grown up so much.

Aww, I love Devon!

• mileyluver15

yeah i get it but shes met at least every celeb 5 times i mean 2 to 3 times is okay but more then 3 times meeting a celeb is creepy stalkerish u dont need a million pics of the same celebs.

• xoxokatie8

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    omgosh. I’ve officially seen it all here on OU

• NicksSweetCaroline

i feel nick and selena are trying to out do each other on how many times they can go bowling in one month! :P xx

• whatsernamegigi

Katie13 said:

Not just one shirt. A BUNCH, one for everyday!!
    That shirt she has on must be getting small -_-

Now, lets not get crazy here. There’s only so much money you can spend on a stalker.
    And knowing her, she probably only wears the stars’ brands, because, you know, she probably stalks them while they shop.

• mileyluver15

i wanna meet this sarah girl and ask for a pic with her lol look whos laughing now and post it on oceanup!! A FAN MEETS HER STALKING CELEB IDOL HAHHAHHA

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Katie13 said:

I feel the need to go out and buy her a new shirt.
    Not just one shirt. A BUNCH, one for everyday!!
    That shirt she has on must be getting small -_-
    ____
    D:

Aryanna said:

Princess Awesome said:

Yeah, I knoooow, so much homework. :/
    How are you ??? =D

That’s cool and not cool at the same time. You didn’t even go out and all ?

i went to the mall and to the movies and stuff but i didn’t go on an actual vacation which is soooo unfair. i am so sick of my town. my parents had to work all week. it really sucks when both ur parents are doctors.

• mileyluver15

nick and selena have gone bowling alot lately.

• Kaitlyn

She probably thinks everyone’s jealous of her but she couldn’t be anymore wrong! Most people this she is creepy, including me! I wouldn’t even want to meet as many celebrities as her, I mean it would get so boring after awhile! Plus if I was a big fan of someone I definitely wouldn’t want to meet them more than once or twice. I would be too embarassed they would think I was a stalker! She should be embarassed and I bet the only reason Nick is nice to her is because he’s afraif of her! Hahahaha!

• mileyluver15

im so bored with my life i wish i lived in la you can go hiking…or stalk celeb lol

• whatsernamegigi

Before anyone jumps to conclusions, I am NOT jealous of Sarah.
    I mean, who would want to have stars NOT want to see you when you follow them around? Let’s think about this…

mileyluver15 said:

me too lol

katedangerous Eating lunch with @jonasbrothers, @honorsociety, @ddlovato and a bunch more that I can’t fit into this tweet but its still really exciting!

hahah that must be awkward since demi dated alex I would kill to be in this dinner hahaha

• K.F.D.M.S lover

mileyluver15 said:

____
    yes one time or two is enough

• mileyluver15

im jealous of her because shes met my favorite celebs at least two times, but she is creepy and i think shes gone to far

• xoxokatie8

Nick thinking to himself : “Didn’t I just see this girl…yesterday”? ;D

• Aryanna

Princess Awesome said:

Aryanna said:

Princess Awesome said:

Yeah, I knoooow, so much homework. :/
    How are you ??? =D

That’s cool and not cool at the same time. You didn’t even go out and all ?

• Princess Awesome

i would rather be in paradise

Honest_Moi said:

bleh what a change of subject. Sorry!

Good one!
    ///

Princess Awesome said:

mileyluver15 said:

me too lol

it looks like alot of fun going to all these movie premieres and meeting celebs uhh id kill to live in califorina ive been there before and i thought i could easily meet a celeb easily but that was before twitter and before i actually knew where celebs go

• mileyluver15

i want to work at this pintz bowling alley. lol if i worked there i would creeply stalk the celebs there and listen on there convos

• iLoveChrisBrown

how is the last song doing anyone know?
    sorry to get off topic.

• Sweetdisposition

This is one creepy pic of her, no joke. Just look at how she’s in the background looking stalkerish. http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahmonline/4439820044/

• K.F.D.M.S lover

xoxokatie8 said:

Nick thinking to himself : “Didn’t I just see this girl…yesterday”? ;D
    ____
    doesn’t she feel embarrased meeting the same person more then once its like she has now life

i mean im sure shes harmless but yea i agree with everyone else whos saying shes stalking. how else would she be able to find all these celebrities? she obviously does something to figure out where their at. that is definitely stalker behavior!

iLoveChrisBrown said:

how is the last song doing anyone know?
    sorry to get off topic.
    miley’s acting got really trashed. moneywise i have no idea

Man this girl is everywhere. haha It was so funny when she ran into Selena at the bowling alley and Selena was like “Sarah It’s nice to see you….again” lol That’s a sign that you’ve seen people too many times. when they remember meeting you repeatedly, and automaticly remember your name. haha

• Fiona

I am surprised she doesn’t have a restraining order from ANY celebrity. There is a HUGE difference from being a fan to trying to track stars down when your bored (which is every second). No offense but she kinda has the stalker look.

• Fiona

Just looked at the picture and saw the Ned’s Disclassified School Survival Guide (wordy but catchy) guy. Wow it been a while.

• No Bitchassness

Nick needs to find some friends.. bowling with Big Rob? ;)

Nixienemi said:

Honest_Moi said:

bleh what a change of subject. Sorry!

Good one!
    ///

• Katie13

very true……I suppose the one shirt will have to do…

—————————-
    LMFAO,THAT SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUT OF ME XD

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Sweetdisposition said:

___-
    stalker

• LALA

if you hang out at a random time during the week in studio city, you can meet a bunch of people too, they go on off days to popular places like pinz. fyi

• K.F.D.M.S lover

No Bitchassness said:

Nick needs to find some friends.. bowling with Big Rob? ;)
    ____
    atlest why didnt he go with joe

• Princess Awesome

haha when i went to cali. a few summers ago i seriously thought i was going to meet at least one celeb but i didn’t see a single one :(

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Who’s @katedangerous?

• Your Love is my Drug

I had a dream last night that Joe Jonas dated Snooki

Have any of you noticed she wears the SAME exact t-shirt whenever she stalks celebs? Aha, she’s so creepy.

• Delilah_Marie

She is so creepy! How does she know where he is all the time? o.o

• jerseygirl

There are just no words left for this girl.