Joe & Demi FOUR SEASONS EASTER

Joe Jonas & Demi Lovato going into the Four Seasons hotel today. From Karen: My friend saw the Jonas Brothers enjoying Easter brunch at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills. She said, ‘Nick and Joe really had a liking for the meat area, and they also enjoyed some waffles.

Demi and Joe had their hands cemented together the whole time! I didn’t take a picture with them since I didn’t bring my camera, but I didn’t want to interrupt their family time any way! There were so many celebs there but all I cared about were the Jonas Brothers.. of course.’

Danielle Jonas joined Twitter @ Twitter.com/DanielleJonas.

are you being serious?
    you’ve probably never had a boyfriend in your life.

get over yourself.

selena

• iFail2Much

I missed the post with the earlier candids, fml. But this is gonna be interesting. Which is good because i’m bored as hell. yay!

• ali

love them <33333333333333

• Anonymou

sex? hahaha he needs!!!

exciting!!…..

here we go with the PR!!!!! comments…

• Anonymousssssss

Geeeeet someeeeeee.
    If they’re are virgins… It’s a disgrace.
    They are some hot mofos.

we all know why they went into the hotel ;D

yay Jemi

• josepheulz

awww adorable <33

Demetria give it up

they went to a hotel??? what? u go guys. lol get it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

They should wait until they get married and god bless them before having sex.

Lol that tranny gets uglier with age >:/

rude much? what did joe ever do to you?

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAAH. this is hysterical

• Anonymousmeta

hes probably “OMG I’m going to have sex” hahaha poor idiot!

Uhm, there is a restaurant and a lot of people go to it. They were probably going to eat. Get over yourselves.

honestly..i dont see how this would be publicity when theyre making out nonstop. i dont think joe would be the type to go for the whole publicity shit anyway, hes better than that.

but what do i know

Jemi <333333333

omg lollll

• Doom

What was at the hotel?

Hmmm…Four Seasons

• josephrulz

i love how people here on OU liked Demi before… n
    after Jemi was confirmed, they have been acting like a 2 yr. old baby… :/

but if u guys remember, she has always been very much open about her BFs…. she did talk to Trace openly on twitter… was that PR?? no!
    so leave d girl alone..

p.s. its none of your business…. :)
    like it …comment… don’t like it..go away….

now don’t kill me :)

Well, with all the Demi PDA lately and being all over Joe, you can’t blame them for thinking that!

yeah they went to “eat”. then they went into a room and joe got rid of his purity ring.

• PrincessTeenie

I am starting to think that maybe jemi is not for publicity…Doom: I think there is a restaurant there…maybe? I mean, sometimes on Sundays I go to hotels just to eat in their restaurant :) maybe they were doing the same?

the only who lost their virginity here is joe.. demi already lost it with someone else.

That video was taking by a pap. They have more candids. :/

Didn’t Demi say during the Jonas Brothers E special in regards to Taylor, that she would look back and realize that you don’t find “the one” at this age? However now it’s love for herself and Joe?
    _____________________________________________

she tends to contradict herself a lot…

• ILOVEDEMIL

wow when i first saw this i had a bad thought then i saw the pics soo :@ every thing cool :D love ya DEMI LOVATO

• Nixienemi

GossipFaSho posted it first!!!

I know Joe is a lady man and i just hate that thing about him BTW i love demi and i like taylor

They just went there to eat at a restaurant.

• Nixienemi

Ya’ll know if that was your man you would have your hand cemented to his also.

And would have absolutely no self control if Joe was going to “tap that”.

• superJOEman

“There were so many celebs there but all I cared about were the Jonas Brothers.. of course.”

ooh yeah!!! ^^

ya know this is all PR bs because notice how they violently look for the paparazzi and arent holding hands as they walk in? what does that say and now all the sudden selena pops back into the picture maybe they were fighting because demi was gonna do this PR thing with Joe? did that ever come to mine no because you all are too busy looking at the 12 and 13 year olds saying its love its not this isnt zanesssa this doesnt happen its PR and everyone knows it im tired of this shit its stupid im in love with demi and itll ruin her career if someone finds out its all PR same with Joe who i hav nothing against and complete respect for so shut ur mouth bc this is all attention for tour and crap listen to all the evedence and then u tell me and if any of you wanna agree with me or dicuss this with me tweet me at @dlnumber1fan bc im not wasting my time on OU its a load of bs and if you agree with me and you have a twitter help us trend #fuckJemi thanks

or because of the 3 million dollar check disney wrote both of them

She said you don’t find the one.
    Not that you can’t be in love.
    You neber know, Joe might be the one.
    It might really be Jemi forever.
    Never say never.

• disney_girl

Anonymous25
    Apr 4, 2010 @ 09:06 pm
    Anonymous25 said:

JOE AND DEMI
    will break up in JUNE
    so I guess Miley and Liam will break maybe next week right? lol

Lmao…Let’s see and wait…

heres my theory……taylor and demi fought over joe…..selena took taylors side and demi stuck with joe.

• Fiona

Seems like they had a happy Easter.

• Chelsea-Rose

I can’t wait for the Demi and Taylor duet when Jemi is over.

Glad that Danielle joined the on twitter but now we have Joe, Kevin and Dani who don’t seem to be able to put together a sentence. Did any of them really graduate high school?

_____________________________________________

LOL! my thoughts exactly!

Demi never said Joe was the one for her and that they’ll be together forever and always. She said that she’s in love with Joe. Which could be true. Their best friends and Joe seems like a good guy who’ll always be there for her if she wanted him to. Demi fell in love with Joe because he gives her a sense of security amongst all the drama. Will that be enough for them to last? I don’t know but I think they’re quite content for now.

It’s kind of weird that Demi denied that she would date a Jonas because they are like brothers to her O.o And now she’s going out with Joe?
    Well, it’s their decision and it’s their lives…

All I have to say now is: Hang in there Joe!!!!!

JOE AND DEMI
    will break up in JUNE.

If the Jonas Brothers were kept from revealing their “significant others” before (Taylor, Selena, Miley, Camilla), what is so different now? Joe dated Camilla for a long time and they never commented on her or even kissed her in public. I think Jemi is all for publicity. If you really have a brotherly bond with someone, you would NEVER kiss them. It would be too weird.

• Anonymous25

JOE AND DEMI
    will break up in JUNE
    so I guess Miley and Liam will break maybe next week right? lol

• omfgSTFU

WTF? This is what I have beenw aiting to see! I thought I was going to see some kissing, OU you SUCK!

Didn’t Demi come out on the Jonas Brothers E special saying that when Taylor (Swift) looks back, shes gonna realize that you don’t find “the one” when you’re at this age.’ meaning what, 17? 18? 19? However it’s love for herself and Joe?

It was probably true at the time. But things change. :)

—————
    Yep! She sure did! LMAO!

Dude, he really has nothing to do with his post.
    If this is your idea of a comeback, try again.

What?

• rockstar101

WAFFLES!! :D

selena is a pain in my pickle jar. she so annoying and she such a drama queen.
    The best thing demi did was get rid of selena drama acting, she annoying and now demi is happier without her boring flat ass.
    —————

That was actually funny.

• antimiley

Demis a slut Selenas an angel follow me on twitter

finally a post where there is slight proof that Jemi still goes on behind closed doors. This goes against the PR rumors.
    Yet no one wants to comment
    YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST WOW
    if they show affection, it’s definitely for publicity. if they don’t show any affection, that means Jemi isn’t real and it’s still for publicity. Make up your mind, because you guys don’t even make sense.

Publicity.

If you check danielle’s twitter you’ll see that she has already tweeted like 7 times!!! Kevin even tweeted three times in a couple of hours because of her. (Sigh!) the love and attention you get for joining twitter or twatter…

Demi and Joe had their hands cemented together the whole time!
    ========
    She probably keeps a bottle of superglue around just for that purpose! o_O

• CupcakezLover

You can bring your girlfriend and meet me at the hotel room

Haha, kidding. xD

• Mercedes

well i see OU still loves disney’s newest couple. ~.~

• AntiMiley

Demi the slut is nasty Team Selena.

Joe get away from Demi shes bad news she’s the worst of the worst no offense.

—————

Again with the hearsay
    but it does raise doubt..

DOES ANYBODY ELSE HATE SELENA GOMEZ SO MUCH THAT THEY HAVE TO WRITE IN CAPS LOCK?

I hope they used protection for Joes sake Demis been with some nasty people.

anybody with ears

• belllllllllle

i really am starting to not care about jemi posts. like oh, they held hands, oh they kissed, oh theyre eating lunch together.

I’ll be back when I hear theyre caught banging like crazy.

I hope they used protection for Joes sake Demis been with some nasty people.
    —————–

F U C K Y O U

I hope they used protection for Joes sake Demis been with some nasty people.
    —————–

F U C K Y O U
    Dirk mai?

Dirk mai?

-_-

Have any of you guys played Ouija Board??

CRAWL BACK TO NICK SANTINO’S A S S. STOP SPREADING S H I T.

Joe get away from Demi shes bad news she’s the worst of the worst no offense.

—————

Again with the hearsay.

Just fo you

everyone knows Demi is far from a virgin so ofcourse people are going to assume these things who knows with Demi she doesnot seem to care
    —————–

I’m gonna write you in big blue letters cause you pissed me off. Reading your comment is like getting stinged by a bee. You don’t know Demi, don’t judge her and stop spreading rumors about her.
    Im not the girl but I see what you mean but if anyone is not a virgin I think its Demi I mean the girl doesnot seem to be that big on religion or really anything which is cool i respect her.

Dude, he really has nothing to do with his post.
    If this is your idea of a comeback, try again.

There were rumors about her 3/4 months ago. The rumors stopped after she came back from London. Demi was not in a good place after her fight with Selena. She is in a better place right now. The hate she is getting right now is solely because of Jemi. There are no “She is a coke whore” “She hangs with Jefree” etc. comments.

Yeah the thing with Selena, but there are still comments about that. And there are still comments about the scene friends too, though. But you’re right, she IS getting a shitload of hate from the Jemi thing. Sad.
    selena is a pain in my pickle jar. she so annoying and she such a drama queen.

does anybody know about the selena and demi fight…like whatt happened
    nd dont say its because selena is better friends with taylor cause thats just BS

It shouldn’t matter if she is or if she isn’t, but spreading rumors about her is not cool.

Seriously, sex? Guys grow up!

They are adorable!
    Haters are pathetic.

• iFail2Much

i love how people here on OU liked Demi before… n
    after Jemi was confirmed, they have been acting like a 2 yr. old baby… :/

so leave d girl alone..

p.s. its none of your business…. :)
    like it …comment… don’t like it..go away….

now don’t kill me :)

lol aw!

• tae

joe and demi rules :))

• -Hibz-

Think I should buckle up for this one.

This post is gonna be.. interesting. Lol.

ooooh a hotel ay….

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Jemi….Jemi…Jemi, oh there they are! I hope they are my size! ;)

WTH is Joe thinking?

• fan4lyftwitter

Awkward…

• fan4lyftwitter

this is awkward lol

yeah, you are right, I am new to OU, but I remember that before I didnt see much Demi hate until now

Are you kidding me? The Demi hate has decreased.

• INeedAHero

Mmm waffles :P

• iFail2Much

Are you kidding me? The Demi hate has decreased.

Nope.

• If the moon fell down tonight

LOVE JEMI.

• -Hibz-

I find your icon amusing. Idk why.

josephrulz said:

i love how people here on OU liked Demi before… n
    after Jemi was confirmed, they have been acting like a 2 yr. old baby… :/

so leave d girl alone..

p.s. its none of your business…. :)
    like it …comment… don’t like it..go away….

now don’t kill me :)

This is a gossip site and this is a comment board. We are all entitled to our opinions. If you don’t like it then it’s you that needs to go away!

• w

Demi and Joe had their hands cemented together the whole time!

What an odd sentence.

In the heat of the moment… happens. Joe would seem like the one out of the three to break the purity promise. And please, Demi would have no self-control if a boy like that was throwing himself at her. I don’t care how strong her bond is with God or that its Easter.

Demi is all around amazing. Joe is lucky to have her ?

this is the only site that has stupid, very rude, extremely disgusting comments ..OU is stupid ..I’m so over it .. JEMI4EVER

iFail2Much said:

Are you kidding me? The Demi hate has decreased.

Nope.

Yes it has. Compared to the past there is not much hate for her. Remember before? The rumors about her drug use? Her sleeping around? And the cutting?

Can we migrate back to the other post, let’s not start shizz here, please! were at peace

• idkMyBFFjill

OH SNAP, Stalker Sarah’s got some competition.

I know.. People are so fucking stupid..

• iFail2Much

That was long ago. I’m talking about the past 3-4 months.

….AND…this is it?! No “awkward kiss” no “bs cuddling” Sit down with this JEMI mess

i love how people here on OU liked Demi before… n
    after Jemi was confirmed, they have been acting like a 2 yr. old baby… :/
    Nah, I never liked Demi and still don’t!

• Sofifreydel

They should get married already!!!
    Love you Demi <33

How does he seem the most likely?
    I’d like to hear you inquiry.

iFail2Much said:

That was long ago. I’m talking about the past 3-4 months.

omg…..people are so dumb…..did yall not read the article……it said that the whole damn family was there…….not demi and joe going in to have freaking sex……like the whole explaination is right in your faces but now its like your only seeing what you want to see…………i love demi shes my favorite disney girl……and joe jonas is hot <3

• Becca.

This couple is too darn awkward for me.

idk he takes risks and has the most relationships out of them all. he dates high profile girls like camilla. and im pretty sure he knows hes sexy

lol. i cant. i just cant. lol

not that i necessarily agree or disagree, you just seem so serious and care so much. funnyyyy.

• iFail2Much

Joe you can do better.
    ________________________

fuck off demi hater! :P

i love demi very much!!

Wow you guys… They were at a family brunch and a bunch of celebs were there. So fucking was going on dip shits… They were with their family stupid bitches.. Damn the media is so funny.. I should know being an actress and all… And I honestly think this is a PR stunt..

• Sarah

What the crap happended with Selena?

—————-

More like those scene kids. Fuck the day that Demi got involved with some of those assholes.

• helluvalife

GUCCI

• Kourtney

WEASEL

• GUCCI

major ice make ya go BRRRR

• Kourtney

platypus

• Kourtney

where is everyone

RAWR

• misscutie

firsttt

lol. god bless this post.

Lol that tranny gets uglier with age >:/

• alina

they so had sex. NOOOOOT…. teenies dont start please-.

Too bad she didn’t take pictures of the rest of the family. All we see is Demi and Joe. It’s not a matter of not liking them together. It’s a matter of their PDA is not appropriate.

Too fake to function, they are too awkward to be real.

They had the sex.

Joe get away from Demi shes bad news she’s the worst of the worst no offense.

Awwww together with the fam on the holiday. Love this family. Joe’s looking amazing!

iFail2Much said:

But it’s not as much. The Demi hate because of Jemi is annoying though. But what I meant to say is that Demi herself wasn’t in a good place emotionally during those days (After/during the fight and then hanging out with those scene kids). She seems better now.

hey!what is the trending topic about demi? I didn’t see it..please answer! thanks! :D

um, it looks to me like she would be the one throwing herself at him. I mean just look at the latest pics where she is all over him.

does anybody know about the selena and demi fight…like whatt happened

—————–

• Rachel

Awwwww Joe and Demi are so CUTE together and totally in LOVE!!!

Joe you can do better.