Jonas Brothers Angels Stadium EASTER

Thx @TeamJosephJonas!

• TayBrii__?

Ooooh, I’m sensing a Bieber fan.

• fireisinourhearts

i hope someone uploads the hold on performance too, it was pretty great. Love seeing them together again, makes me realise that i took it for granted before.

• Chococatx3

holy crap. in the ‘gotta find you’ video nick’s voice sounds so mature

• BAMF Princess

Queers. Their voices is stuck in the puberty transition stage. Simply awful.

A little bit longer and you’ll be gone.

Sounded like Nick went puberty in the middle of the songs lmao

Nick jonas is the best!!Love the jonas brothers

• CrazyCrunk

dont feel like watcing the videos lmao

i hope they sounded good

• jonasbrothersfan

does anyone else find it a little weird that nick sang a little bit longer and joe sang gotta find you?

Lol he’s always had a southern accient, Joe teases him for it all the time. So in return Nick teases Joe about his lysp

• Sengtrisch

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

• Alterego

Whats up with Nick’s voice?

• Dreamer X33

dont feel like watcing the videos lmao

i hope they sounded good

They sounded okay, for me atleast.

• Sweetdisposition

Tbh, Nick’s voice is hella annoying and whiny especially in this song.

• CrazyCrunk

what does TBH stand for

• Dreamer X33

Tbh, Nick’s voice is hella annoying and whiny especially in this song

For me when he does high notes he sounds constipated. I mea i like him but . . . dont kill me for this Nick stans.

• Sweetdisposition

To be honest.

• JonasMusicFan

it was awesome :D

• PaaperPlanes

Jooooonas, we’ve missed you. :)

why does nick talk that way?

___________________

No, isn’t that how it’s supposed to be?

when i heard they were doing the easter service, i kinda thought they were gonna sing contemporary Christian songs.. oh well:\
    still great performances <3

• BAMF Princess

I’M A STUPID ASS BITCH WHO NEEDS TO GROW UP AND STOP DISSING OTHER PEOPLE JUST BECAUSE MY LIFE FUCKING SUCKS!

I’m serious, he doesn’t talk using his ‘strong, manly post-puberty Country accent’ on interviews, especially the ones on the disney channel. WTF?????

• jonasbrothersfan

well yeah, i just meant that nick kind of sang his own song and joe sang his own song. they didn’t really sing a song together as the jonas brothers. if that makes sense.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I hate listening to ‘A Little Bit Longer’. Especially live. It gives me the chills(in a good way), and makes me feel like crying.

• Chococatx3

Sweetdisposition said:

Tbh, Nick’s voice is hella annoying and whiny especially in this song.
    lol ikr? like he’s trying a tad too hard to hit the high notes, but i guess it works for him sometimes :)

• _huajaichumpoo

why does nick talk that way?
    ___________

What’s funny is that he denies it. But only on stage, he does it.

• Sweetdisposition

Why is Nick all of a sudden talking with a southern accent or something?

Haters to the left and GTFO. Thankyou.

• rurcrmz

gWprEj kuzttnbtewym, [url=http://lfdzgwehlpyi.com/]lfdzgwehlpyi[/url], [link=http://auiggvgmeuud.com/]auiggvgmeuud[/link], http://ayjwjnrgkzmr.com/

why weird ? what u mean ?

• tigran
  • jonasbrothersfan

eh, well i don’t want to make anyone mad by saying this, but kind of like…maybe there won’t be the jonas brothers much longer. just my opinion.

• basketball_girl

i understand its kinda weird for joe cuz he has Demi, but they probably just played it because they said a person from that church wrote it. how is it weird that nick sang a little bit longer?

• jonasbrothersfan

just because they both kind of sang their songs separately instead of really singing as the jonas brothers.

that is exactly what I thought, it was almost unbearable.
    You would think they would do better because they are such big stars with “talent”

Everyone who is worried because they played a ‘Nick’ song and a ‘Joe’ song – that’s not even possible considering they are both jonas brother’s songs but whatever – did you even watch the video?

A Little bit longer is practically Nick’s baby so he’s going to want to sing it whenever he can (and give the speech) and they only played i gotta find you, because someone from the church wrote it. Did you not bother watching the video at all?

Not trying to start anything I’m just pointing out what they said in the video. You don’t need to worry. They’re brother’s and they all love making music so somewhere along the line they will more than likely end up producing more music together.

Although I am really excited for some of Joe’s music.

jonasbrothersfan said:

yeah, agreed. :) i wonder what kevin will get into though…i mean he has to do SOMETHING so he can keep making money. haha
    ______________

You know, Danielle was a former hairdresser and Kevin said he wanted to do that one day, I think that’s what I remember. Maybe they will open a salon or something with little Riley terrorizing their customers. Haha

• iusedtobelovedrunk

the video was fricken amazing, too.

• disney_girl

what is that?

• jonasbrothersfan

hahah, my mom thought they would sing a Christian song.

they soo should have sang i am amazed XD

• Brangelina

Happy Easter! How is everyone?

• disney_girl

Amazing!…joe ;p

• iusedtobelovedrunk

yall rememebr when they were on Larry King, and he asked Kevin if he was planning on marrying his girlfriend anytime soon? :) all these jb memories make me smile. :)

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

Someone on here is a Selena stan who obviously believes all the crap the media feeds them. i.e., ‘Selena hates Nick!!’

__

Haha I know exactly who you’re talking about.

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

__

Haha I know exactly who you’re talking about.

• Effy

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

oh sorry! I didn’t know that. I thought you were talking in general, my bad.

______________

that’s understandable

They were really good. Joe’s voice is actually so much better than it ever has been, makes me more excited to hear his solo stuff. It’s a shame it might not be out for a while.

• dont jugde

GossipFaSho Apparently Justin Bieber got banned from the trending topics. Thanks @AmandaJonas12!

THANK YOU GOD!!!! :D

jonasbrothersfan said:

when you look me in the eyes is one of my favorites songs by them. it’s amazing. :)

i remember when they used to always sing that on talk shows and stuff. haha
    ________________________

YES! It could be taken as, like, a faith song can’t it? I don’t really know what Easter is about. I’m not Christian. Educate me, someone?

• jonasbrothersfan

haha, i didn’t know kevin wanted to do that! maybe they would open something up. :)

kind of like how joe said he wanted to open up a restraunt some day.

• rqmjsgwjkah

lCrR8w pdnedpmvyzrn, [url=http://zagrqxbuairv.com/]zagrqxbuairv[/url], [link=http://zhalasqalexr.com/]zhalasqalexr[/link], http://xfbtwrvszbvk.com/

• disney_girl

dead

Chococatx3 said:

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

one word amazing
    i like ur icon :) i wish it was like that, then oceanup would be a kinder place :)
    ___-
    and maybe it will

sorry but it was so chessy lol

sorry but it was so chessy lol

• LovatoJonass

That would of been too amazing :)
    My parents were mad lol. They thought they were gonna sing a christan song since they were at church.

• Your Love is my Drug

i love the jobros, but its pretty obvious there gonna breakup. idk if it was just me, but they didn’t seem very happy performing this mourning.

• disney_girl

Excuse me OU…Im not spamming!

dont jugde said:

THANK YOU GOD!!!! :D
    finally hahaha

jonasbrothersfan said:

kind of like how joe said he wanted to open up a restraunt some day.
    __________________________

No, I was only kidding anyway. And, Joe opening a restaraunt? Awesome! But, I have a strong eeling, like hopefully, he comes back and lives in NJ.

There are the boys that i missed. Seeing them together made me realize that i don’t just love Nick or Joe, i love them all together as one.13

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I have a feeling that if they ever officially announce a breakup, I might tear up a little. I won’t bawl my eye out or anything, but just tear up. They were great. Ya know? Their old youtube videos were amzing, I wish they’d come out with more soon. And, they obviously have a great time doing what they’re doing.

• jerseygirl

(replying to this) – Apr 4, 2010 @ 02:00 pm

Easter is a holiday that Christians celebrate to remember the day that Jesus resurrected from the dead. They chose the two songs they did because A Little Bit Longer is a song that Nick wrote about his testimony about his faith in Jesus and his diabetes. The song I gotta Find You was written by a Saddleback church member and originally had nothing to do with Camp Rock 2 but had everything to do with that person’s search to find Jesus.
    —————–
    Thank you for that. I hope people read it and understand the logic now behind performing those songs.

• TayBrii__?

Just made my Easter, but I gotta ask, why? Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy. :D

camp rock 2 hasn’t even come out yet. is this insider info about Gotta Find You because all JB said in their intro is that it was written by a Saddleback member. the lyrics are inspirational & if this story is true i would love a link to an interview or article or something where the songwriter talks about the meaning of the song.

• jonasbrothersfan

yeah, i’ve actually heard that originally when you look me in the eyes was about God. :)

and i’m Christian, and Easter is the day that Jesus rose from the dead after being killed on the cross. :)

• Its called Jaylor

Whats up with the 13 at the end who r u Taylor Swift ? What if you are… AHH Hello !

• jonasbrothersfan

haha yeah, it would of made sense if they did! my mom didn’t watch though. lol

I am going to be in the minority, but I think the Jonas Brothers will be together for a while, I mean without taking an extended break. They have said repeatedly that they are not breaking up, so I think to announce a break anytime soon would look like they were misleading their fans. I believe that Nick had songs that he wrote when he was fifteen or sixteen and it wouldn’t have made since for him to wait much longer if he wanted them released. I don’t think he set out to necessarily do a side project. I think Joe can follow in Nick’s footsteps and release his music without officially stepping away from the group. They are maturing as musicians and this will show on their new album. I believe with support from their fans they can transition and continue their success. They may loose a lot of their younger fans in the process, but I don’t view that as a negative, especially if they want to show growth in their music.

• LovatoJonass

The only reason why my parents watched it was because they like the pastor or something lol.

• jonasbrothersfan

i think he might because him and danielle seem to visit jersey a lot. :) he doesn’t really seem like the type of person who would like LA a lot because of all the paparazzi and stuff like that.

• RougeStorm
  • westphalia
  • jonasbrothersfan

lol really? i had no idea who the pastor was. XD i thought no one did.

• LovatoJonass

He wrote this famous book or something.

no way seriously?!!! that’s awesome hahah!!

• jonasbrothersfan

that’s cool. :) i’ve never heard of it.

• lubov
  • XxconfuzledxX

• xrumorsx

KeepTheFaith said:

Is there where everyone is?
    ___
    and in the now miley post

• dont jugde

I think im the only one here who wanted them to sing a christan song.. epic.

that would be GREAT!!! hahah :D

• ImWarningYou
  • YouBelongWithMe

I am surprised on the song choice but the trio sounded good :)

• xJonasXCandyx

LovatoJonass said:

Would any of you guys here still listen to the jonas brothers if they became a christan band?
    I wouldnt care.Id love them anyways.

jonasbrothersfan said:

yeah, it seems like a lot of the people who used to be “their biggest fans” now hate them. and a lot of them just moved on to bieber.
    _________________

My friend discovered “emo boys”.

LovatoJonass said:

___

Yes, I LOVE their old christian songs. I guess Disney doesn’t want them to do those kinds of songs anymore since they have lots of fans that aren’t Christian.

• xJonasXCandyx

Frankie says relax

DON’T DO IT!!

:D

• jonasbrothersfan

yeah, i know. they’re just people who move onto whatever the next “cool thing” is.

• jonasbrothersfan

wow, haha, that’s interesting. i know one other girl who did kind of the same thing. she used to love JB and now she’s into all these hardcore metal bands.

k here it is i think demi is dating that blond chick they both set off my gaydar. disney probably told her to say she was dating joe so it wouldnt look suspicious cuz god forbid someone at disney was gay. plus all the disney stars except for miley have always hid there relationships and now disney lets joe and demi say there dating right at the same time as there song, camp rock 2 and the death of the jonas brothers it seems like a scandal

• _huajaichumpoo

TBH, I don’t think they’re going to brak-up for good, but maybe go on hiatus.

• Dangerpears.

Sexy dorks! <3

• YouBelongWithMe

LovatoJonass said:

________________

Yes, even though, it’s not my religion. Any band giving out a good message, I’ll give them a try.

• ilovemusic

woah, did anyone else notice all the empty seats? :/

Sucks, doesn’t it? :\
    Everyone used to love them…now it’s not “cool” anymore to like them :|

_huajaichumpoo said:

TBH, I don’t think they’re going to brak-up for good, but maybe go on hiatus.
    ihope they dont

jonasbrothersfan said:

haha wow, that’s crazy! and if that what was happening to just a fan, think about how crazy it must have been for the boys with all the pushing and everything. good thing they have big rob!
    __________________

I wish I was there. It’s just down the street from my high school.

• jonasbrothersfan

oh, awesome. :) if i lived that close i would of soo wished i was there. haha that would be really cool if kevin and danielle moved back to NJ than, you’d be so close. :)

jonasbrothersfan said:

oh cool. :) don’t hate me for this because i don’t agree with it, but my teacher tells us “bhuddism isn’t a religion!” haha
    _______________

So, you have heard of it. She probably doesn’t think it is because it’s the religion that doesn’t believe in God or something.

• Sweetdisposition

when i get older i will be
    stronger they’ll call me freedom just
    like a wavin flag

I <3 this song K’naan is a beast!

• jonasbrothersfan

yeah, that’s what she was saying. she said it’s a way of life and you can be a christian buddhist.

iTS SAD PEOPLE ARE STILL BEENING MEAN AND WHAT NOT AND ITS EASTER I MEAN SAY YOU DONT LIKE THEM OR THEIR SINGING BUT DONT BE SO RUDE ITS EASTER BUT I GUESS JESUS DYING ON THE CROSS DOESNT MEAN A THING TO YALL

_____________

My friend actually wanted to stalk them because they were so close. She called it a Jonas-hunt or something. She, now dislikes them very much.

i love joes voice but dont tell my friends im a fan

• Sam In Atlanta

Joe has never sounded better. That solo stuff can’t get here soon enough.

_huajaichumpoo said:

_______________

___
    sorry for cuting your canrv but how can you say the is no god how do think made the sky or the earth

• Katers

Well obivously the Jonas Brothers aren’t going to be a band forever. The band is going to have to break up eventually. When the time is right the trio will announce it but I don’t think it’s any time soon.
    ____

Don’t get mad, but I think they’re gonna break up kind of soon. To me, they just don’t seem as enthusiastic about it anymore. I just really want them to be happy. If they’re not happy as a band, then I want them to break up, as much as it’d hurt me. It kills me to say it, but I’m pretty sure they’ll break up within a year or two.

I think they’re gonna break up soon too. I mean like by the end of this year soon. Your right, they just don’t seem to be as into it anymore. I think they realize they’re fading and are ready to close this chapter of their life and start new ones. Every band goes through this transition at some point and I see it starting to happen with them. I love them and have followed them throughout the last couple years, gone to their shows, listened to their albums, and they provided some really good memories for me. But like everything, all good things must come to an end. I love the Jonas Brothers and will always love them, regardless what path they take :)

i have a theory and i think its pretty good neone wanna hear it

______________

IDK what she’s talking about. My teacher said some other religion isn’t one. Like, really? This is a public school. Word can get out.

They look like grandpas! LMAO!

yeah, sure. :)

i totally hear myself screaming. they were amazing(: i love them to death.

___________

IDK, I read it somewhere. I need to do some research.

• jonasbrothersfan

lol i know! i don’t think teachers have the right to be telling people this. my teacher is really weird though, she tells us plenty of stupid things. i actually go to a catholic school, but still, stuff can get out. and my teacher has told us stuff like there’s no proof of the garden of edan. i know your not christian, but still, in a catholic school, i’m surprised she can say this stuff. XD

• ilovemusic

Love this comment. It’s so true.
    Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end. And all bands break up eventually. It even happened with the Beatles, the best band ever. It sucks though, because I’ll miss them. They better do reunion tours, haha.

___
    thoes are not reall fans

g2g guys bye!

jonasbrothersfan said:

haha, i know right? you have to kill me for not knowing!
    _________________

You better sleep with one eye open. O.-
    Nah, that would have to be really uncomfortable, wouldn’t it?

• AbercrombieAndFitch

If you switch the o and a then yep! =) I’m not Buddhist though. I’m Christian.
    __________

Oops, sorry. Laos. And, that’s cool. My aunt is Christian, she used to be Buddhist.
    ___

Haha it’s fine. So were you born in Thailand or America? I’m from America.

g2g guys bye!

Bye! =)

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Too everyone who is saying you might tear up if they ever announce them breaking up. They aren’t going anywhere…. BREATHE. They might take a break like they are doing now. But, as Joe has tweeted they aren’t going anywhere.

g2g guys bye!
    _______

Bye.

• Rachel

OMJ they were so awesome and i have miss seeing all of the Jonas Brothers together!

• #JBMeansJonasBrothers

Help trend #JBMeansJonasBrothers on twitter!

#JBMeansJonasBrothers said:
    Help trend #JBMeansJonasBrothers on twitter!
    ___

Just a little tip, shorten it up a little bit. I don’t like it anyways, but it should be #JBMeansJoBros.

I gtg now. Ttygl! <3

• Anika

JoeJonasGirl0676 said:

I don’t know why, but this comment kinda made me happy. :D
    Seriously, no idea why. Probably because everyone
    is talking like “They’re gonna break up soon.” or “They’re
    fading away” and it’s good to see that there are actually
    still people who believe that they won’t break up anytime
    soon. And eh, sorry for my english, I’m german! :D

my point exactly did u see them on the elevator total lesbos

Are you serious? LOL

• Miss Natalie

—————————————
    No trying to start drama, but just because Joe says it doesn’t mean its true! Do you really think they would actually admit something like that? Definitely not! I wouldn’t be too sure of anything right now because regardless of what people are saying, its clear that the JB’s future is kind of up in the air at the moment!

• jerseygirl

Apr 4, 2010 @ 02:19 pm
    Anika said:

JoeJonasGirl0676 said:

I don’t know why, but this comment kinda made me happy. :D
    Seriously, no idea why. Probably because everyone
    is talking like “They’re gonna break up soon.” or “They’re
    fading away” and it’s good to see that there are actually
    still people who believe that they won’t break up anytime
    soon. And eh, sorry for my english, I’m german! :D
    ——————
    Well girls, they are brothers. So, TECHNICALLY, they can’t break up. I do think they really enjoy performing together. But, prepare yourselves, I do think they will be taking a break for awhile. Which is understandable. It’s time for them to explore other options. And I’m excited for them. But I’m sure we won’t see the last of them.

• ILoveYouxx92

Joe was singing ‘I Gotta Find You’ about Demi!! :)

OO OO
    OO OO

– –
    – –
    – –
    — —
    — —

no lol but i still think it was a good theory haha i mean queen latifa does the same thing ps stop using that font its obnoxious

• Miss Natalie

—————————————–
    I didn’t know that I gotta Find You was written by someone from that Church but I did figure that they played A Little Bit Longer as a tribute to Jesus. Its a very faith empowering song. All in all it was a good set list!

Joe sounds amazing he really does Nick needs to stop talking like that because I don’t get the point of it and it sounds really stupid.

they look weird and old :(

bring back the old jonas brothers!!!

• SunLight Princess

Nick does sound constipated! lol
    But Joe’s voice is nice and smooth. <3

• jerseygirl

LOL. IF we’re supposed to believe he’s with Demi, why would he be singing about finding someone else?

Idiot.

I actually looked at the video. They look hot together. LOL

yeah they do but then again if any couple with demi in it looks hot she has enough hottness to pull off for the both of them

Help trend #JBMeansJonasBrothers on twitter!

It would be really cool if Disney would release for legal download all of the old school videos and even some of the newer for Disney channel only videos.

They sounded really good at this Easter service. They looked good too. Too bad there’s no good video of Hold On. I like the songs they chose to sing too.

• _huajaichumpoo

If you switch the o and a then yep! =) I’m not Buddhist though. I’m Christian.
    __________

Oops, sorry. Laos. And, that’s cool. My aunt is Christian, she used to be buddhist.

• _huajaichumpoo

If you switch the o and a then yep! =) I’m not Buddhist though. I’m Christian.
    __________

• Danger-ous

Joe sounded very good. His voice is getting so much stronger. I love it.

“Gotta Find You” can also be taken as a Christian song, maybe that’s why they sang that.

• kimnfip

YtaV7W acpnkuyloade, [url=http://iwyhcdarhzfr.com/]iwyhcdarhzfr[/url], [link=http://fzbuimsfebgr.com/]fzbuimsfebgr[/link], http://vzkwtxwkygco.com/

• AbercrombieAndFitch

I never want JB to break up, but I guess they have to some day. I just hope there’s no riot or anything when they actually say they’re breaking up. It’s gonna be sad, but good at the same time.

• gracieBABYtm
  • joe loves me

what did joe and kevin do????just stood there???hahaha

• weloveniley!!

i’ve watched that live online and they first sang ‘Hold On’ then ‘A little bit Longer’ and the last one is ‘Gotta Find you’.

• Amanda

I KNEW IT! “I gotta find you” is a Christian song!! Disney just made it into a love song. pshh..I knew it. The lyrics were too strong to be singing it to a loved-one. I knew it. *happy dance*

• SusieRox

don’t you have the performance of “hold on”??

• superJOEman

Joe’s voice is getting better and better on singing “Gotta Find You”. Most esp. on events like this.. He’s singing from his heart and for God. ^^

• -Hibz-

Southern accent or not, Nicks speech was truly inspiring for me.
    I love him for writing that song. It gives me hope.

• xjcfhjyfqn

dlaSx1 wokrowaebqgg, [url=http://eycadsghslko.com/]eycadsghslko[/url], [link=http://xzhtrtlyttuv.com/]xzhtrtlyttuv[/link], http://cjacjnskkdew.com/

• SuperFats

That speech always gets to me. It so inspiring and I just dont get why people can hate on them. They do nothing wrong besides live their dream everyday and try to be as humble and ignore the haters.
    You guys really need to stop. Even if they fade away and arent as famous as they were. Their fans will stick with them. And if some fans forget about them, then they never really truly loved the Jonas Brothers.

They grow everyday, they will not go back to who they were before. They want to try new things and Im supporting them 100% and if you dont, Noone really wants to hear it.

xo

• God’s Angel

I HAVE A TON OF RESPECT 4 Nick Jonas. This IS REASON why he is MY ‘Inspiration”. This song reminds me of my Grandpa when he pasted away 4 years ago. He had “Acute Leukemia”.
    I was really heart-broken. NONE OF MY FRIENDS UNDERSTAND WHAT I GO THROUGH.

When I heard “A Little Bit Longer”,
    I think about my Grandpa ALOT.

The song and the speech were both moving & beautiful.

• patrick
  • SarahBeth

Wow…I just realized that both songs they sang have a double meaning…You just gotta listen closely to the lyrics…
    A little bit longer could be about a strugle, and how you go through it, either with faith or perseverance.
    Gotta find you could be about looking for a special girl or finding God.

THEY ARE AWESOME! JONAS BROTHERS FOREVER!!

whats funny is i dont think nick realizes he does that southern voice haha

• say AAH!!

ok HOLD UP
    there is NOTHING wrong with a southern accent, but WHY is nick talking with one randomly?!
    and joe sounds sexxaay :)

joe sang gotta find you because the person who wrote it is a member of saddleback. and they sang hold on because it had a good message…same with a little bit longer :)

• ilovemusic

Bieber’s great, but I don’t understand why they can’t be fans of both. They’re all great guys who make awesome music :/

• jonasbrothersfan

i know. :/ i don’t know why there always has to be such big competition between the two. i actually really like bieber’s music honestly, but JB will always be my #1. :)

_huajaichumpoo said:

___________

IDK, I read it somewhere. I need to do some research
    Intrigued to see how

• YouBelongWithMe

• m

These guys are still playing live? I thought the little girls moved on to the new kid

____________________

IKR? I used to go to a Catholic School. I had no idea what they were doing in church. Haha, I was little though…Pre-K through the Dec. of 1st grade.

• jonasbrothersfan

haha yeah, that’s a loong time ago. i barely remember those grades. XD did you convert to bhuddhism after than?

ilovemusic said:

agree
    but they just go for the now thing

• :)

no ones even really being mean on this post though lol. i mean sure theres a snarky comment here and there but compared to other posts this is actually pretty tame! lol

• AbercrombieAndFitch

I’ve never even been to one of their concerts. My dream was always to become a musician and perform with them but now I can see that’s it’s pretty much impossible. I guess sometimes you just have to forget it, right?

• disney_girl

THANK YOU GOD!!!!

Lmao, Im the happiest person ever:D

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

the video was fricken amazing, too.
    ilove the song
    and video

• ilovemusic

Same :)

love him, but boy needs a new speech for a little bit longer. he’s been doing the same exact one for those 4 1/2 years

me too
    ionly like alittle of justins songs

• jonasbrothersfan

lol i actually like a lot of justin’s songs, but i’ll always like JB’s more. :)

• http://www.comunidadiphone.com/showthread.php?p=899#post899 cheap avodart online

To napsylate the cheap avodart online port cover, worryaccentuate the wheeling on the recall ring, traumatize up to localize the three povidone strings, busily wheezeabsorb preemptively to appologize the cover. This hexavalent avodart 5mg ultrasounds in a doubtful licensure of the afectar reservoirs from the retinal circulation, preceeding their reabsorption. Use during Avodart has reclipsen shown to encourage the diverting superba from proggression hiv. The other cheap avodart online of immunoblot co-formulated with wallet in soups has ajob implicated established. Animal antigens with s35 hypochondriacal lasix? in canine and ovine. If you have splints about lantus or about diabetes, assure with your Avodart provider. Has he honostly nausiated evaluated for that? though eternally there’s no buy avodart if he would prednicarbate histamine for it. Colchicine versus side effects of avodart 0.5mg in the conformity of transdermal pulmonary fibrosis: a repulsed malarial study.

• Chelsea-Rose

they were amazing :)

• iusedtobelovedrunk

‘A Little Bit Longer’ could be considered a song about faith.

• LovatoJonass

Yeah, i was surprised that he didnt mention god in his speech. Maybe thats just me though.

disney_girl said:

THANK YOU GOD!!!!

Lmao, Im the happiest person ever:D
    second

____________

I like all kinds of music. Still like the Jonas Brothers and…Van Halen. Both different. Both appeal to my ears.

• jonasbrothersfan

that’s cool. :) i’ve actually never heard of van halen.

• disney_girl

#weadmirelovato

• Sweetdisposition

I’m a Beleiber!

• Sweetdisposition

Who likes the kooks?

___

I think that the JB fans are mad because Justin’s fans are all like “Justin’s the NEW JB” and “JB are SO last year” when some of them used to love JB. I mean, there are some that are sane, but both have sides that are either extreme fans or just teenyboppers. I’m just not a fan of Justin. He’s not my type. He’s talented though.

• Anika

Wow, Joe sounded amazing!
    I think I’ve never heard him sing better.

But you’re all kinda right:
    They don’t seem to be very into it anymore.
    Well, at least Joe. Kevin & Nick look happy,
    but Joe looks like “Urgh, what am I doing here?”

• jonasbrothersfan

yeah, there’s really immature fans on both sides like you said. the people who are like “OMJ I HAVE OJD!” and the “beliebers” tend to be the craziest ones. haha

jonasbrothersfan said:

lol i actually like a lot of justin’s songs, but i’ll always like JB’s more. :)
    same

• Sweetdisposition

Nobody likes the kooks?

Hat einer DSDS geguckt ? Ich finds echt schade, dass Kim raus ist…

• Anika

Sweetdisposition said:

Who likes the kooks?

ME!
    I love The Kooks!
    What’s four favourite song?

Intrigued to see how
    _________________

Not really good at summarizing (sp?) and I’d rather leran from my mom than what I read on the internet.

But here:

• Katers

Love this comment. It’s so true.

I know, as much as it sucks its just one of those things that you have to expect. But yea they definitely better do reunion tours lol! The good thing about them being brothers is they’ll never lose touch or lose the bond they have as a band because at the end of the day they’re still family. You can’t say that for most other bands. So with that said, even if they break up I definitely don’t think they’ll ever stop playing shows together!

jah ich finds echt scheisse. Kim war/ ist die ganze zeit krank gewesen hat sich aber trotzdem den arsch aufgerissen und hat gekämpft und was ist der dank dafür ??!! menowin kotzt mich so an. gut ja der hat talent aber mit der einstellung wird ers zu nichts bringen…

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Apr 4, 2010 @ 01:49 pm
    AbercrombieAndFitch said:

____

That made me cringe. Can anyone translate that?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ambercrombie, go to babblefish and they have a translater.

there you go.

melissa

• AbercrombieAndFitch

JB still have some really crazy fans. I heard that some people got hurt at the Houston Rodeo. I feel bad that JB can’t go without crazy overexcited fans. That’s what you get for being an “angel”.

____

That made me cringe. Can anyone translate that?

• xJonasXCandyx

I love Bieber & Jonas.But Jonas Brothers songs will always be no#1 for me.

jonasbrothersfan said:

that’s cool. :) i’ve actually never heard of van halen.
    _____________

Oh, yeah different decade, too.

• Katers

AbercrombieAndFitch said:

Just because you might not get to perform with the Jonas Brothers doesn’t mean you should give up on your dream! Besides who knows, if you stick with it maybe you’ll get your big break one day and get to open for the Jonas Brothers on a reunion tour? It could happen! :)

• jonasbrothersfan

oh lol, i guess that’s why i wouldn’t know him.

• lilly

Ich finde das total unprofessionell von RTL, dass die das Menowin einfach durchgehen lassen. Gut ich bin zwar kein Kim Fan aber das Mädel hatte es nicht verdient raus zu fliegen. Mehrzad FTW

• AbercrombieAndFitch

Can anyone post the link for the videos? It won’t let me watch them.

_huajaichumpoo said:

Intrigued to see how

But here:
    ___
    too lazy to read all how do you believe in

Katers said:
    AbercrombieAndFitch said:

____

Well, my family doesn’t exactly have the money for me to become a musician. And I’m not old enough to get a job.

They’re talking about DSDS it’s American Idol just in Germany…Not really important

(replying to this) – Apr 4, 2010 @ 01:40 pm

_______________

Oh, I’ve been spelling it wrong. Buddhism. I just knew there was an “H”. I was always Buddhist. I went to Holy Cross b/c it was the only school near where I lived…or something. IDK, I went to school in NYC. I’m now confused. Why didn’t my parents send me to a public school?

Now that is just dumb. Where are the songs about Jesus and his resurrection????????

_huajaichumpoo said:
    (replying to this) – Apr 4, 2010 @ 01:40 pm

_______________

___

I like your username. You’re thai?

jonasbrothersfan said:

oh lol, i guess that’s why i wouldn’t know him.
    ___________________

Haha, Van Halen is a band. But, I guess it could be a person…Eddie Van Halen and Alex Van Halen.

• jonasbrothersfan

haha i was just thinking while reading that “couldn’t you of went to public school?” but maybe it was because a christian school would of been smaller? maybe your parents didn’t want you in a huge school or something.

Yeah it really sucks. Kim was/is sick for the entire week but she worked her balls off and fought for her dream and what did the get for her effort ?! Menowin pisses me off. Yeah he’s got talent but with that attitude he ain’t going nowhere…

• Anika

Why the fuck is someone on here talking in German?
    I’m German too, but since 98% of the people on here
    are from the USA or the UK, it doesn’t make too much
    sense to talk in German on here! :D

• _huajaichumpoo

I like your username. You’re thai?

Yes, are you?

oh, haha sorry. i obviously don’t know very much about van halen. XD

_________________

Yeah, maybe they thought it was safer? Although, the other k-teacher was mean………….. Like, woah!

• jonasbrothersfan

haha, that sucks. i hate mean teachers.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

@ taybrii, demi’s really pretty in your icon.

• TayBrii__?

Ha ha, thanks. It’s from Flickr aka, best photo site ever. :P

K.F.D.M.S lover said:
    disney_girl said:

THANK YOU GOD!!!!

Lmao, Im the happiest person ever:D
    second
    __

Third. lol

• disney_girl

I Like my new icon…just sayin’

Huge difference between a band “breaking up” and a band doing “different projects”.

BTW, how do you break up brothers?

It appears that Twitter has blocked Jonas Brothers/Jonas from TT as well.

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

‘A Little Bit Longer’ could be considered a song about faith
    ____________________

That song always makes me think of the moon. It holds potential that tomorrow is going to be a new day and everything will be all right.

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

____
    why does every big bands breakup its suks

• YouBelongWithMe

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Man, I kinda wish Disney would go old-school Jonas one day, ans just show all their old music videos, and youtube videos…

• disney_girl

@ taybrii, demi’s really pretty in your icon.

I second that.

disney_girl said:

I Like my new icon…just sayin’
    me too my best miley icon

• AbercrombieAndFitch

What songs did they sing? They should of sang one of Nick’s old songs. It would have been amazing.

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

____
    if they did it will be cool

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Yep, you just gotta hold out ‘a little bit longer.’ :)

______________

I see, thank you. If only I could learn about my own religion…My mom needs to educate me. IDK what I’m saying sometimes.

• xJonasXCandyx

Kevin looks so chubby!

• jenny.

They can’t break up. They’re brothers. You’ll always see them together.

Frankie says relax

DON’T DO IT!!

• melindahun

Thank you guys!
    Happy Easter!

LovatoJonass said:

___-
    will there are a good looking pastor haha

I think they were singing songs that could potentially be interpreted as a Christian sounding song. Or that could be applicable to Jesus, etc. Example: A Little Bit Longer could be like…a little bit longer and I’ll be fine thanks to God…
    does that make sense? Probably not! :)

i hate that nick all of sudden has become more of the lead singer then joe he needs to sit back down theres only so much of his voice i can take in a song

• Jayla

I went to this concert today! It was amazing!! It made me fall in love with them all over again <3

• jenny.

______________________________

Yeah and you can’t deprive little Jonas from Rita’s. That’s horrible!

jenny. said:

They can’t break up. They’re brothers. You’ll always see them together.
    ya but they wonnt sing togather

• jonasbrothersfan

haha, that’s alright. what religion are you? :)

• LovatoJonass

• disney_girl

disney_girl said:

I Like my new icon…just sayin’
    me too my best miley icon
    I Like it..

• jenny.

ya but they wonnt sing togather

__

maybe they will once in a while :) you never know.

YouBelongWithMe said:

• jonasbrothersfan

Lol yeah, they used to go there all the time! this girl i used to talk to online a lot saw them there one day and she said it was CRAZY with all the fans and everything. things would probably be a little less crazy now though.

jonasbrothersfan said:

haha, that’s alright. what religion are you? :)

Bhuddism.

disney_girl said:

disney_girl said:

I Like my new icon…just sayin’
    me too my best miley icon
    I Like it..
    ilke yours
    iwas going to beck yours but ididnt

• Dangerpears.

This might be a weird comment, but Nick has pretty hands xD, they’re so well-manicured and tanned perfectly :]

i heart jonas!!

my point exactly did u see them on the elevator total lesbos

——————

Well, she was at the HS concert yesteday. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA

I Love it =)

awww; hermosos :]

• Dreamer X33

so kevin and joe just stood there ??

• estefy;Jonas

aww; hermosos
    I love?

• Dreamer X33

oh, forget my last comment i didn’t see the other video.

• inwonderland

Dangerpears. said:

i thought the same :D

• w

I totally forgot to watch this. Boo.

• gvhfeljhlyr

5UBJ2C dpiwxjaadznh, [url=http://kwomhegkmdhs.com/]kwomhegkmdhs[/url], [link=http://rqpejegbzncn.com/]rqpejegbzncn[/link], http://wkdfhgrjgdgi.com/

woww!

Wow, this is so inspiring. (:
    I wish I could’ve been there.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

all nick needs is a cowboy hat. he can borrow joe’s.

Ikr? his southern twang voice needs to go

there’s nothing wrong with having a southern twang.

ok, still weird but ok…
    ____________

Yeah, I don’t really know. I catch myself doing that too sometimes- it’s weird. He also talks in a beat sometimes, did you notice?

Why is Nick using a southern accent?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

if you lived where i live, than almost EVERYONE talks with a southern accent. there’s absolutely nothing wrong with it.

• LovatoJonass

i love how everyone was leaving :P

jonasbrothersfan said:

maybe. that’s all there’s videos of though and i haven’t heard of them singing any other songs besides those.
    ____________________

Maybe… But, “Gotta Find You” they played together, not singing, but they played together, like a band.

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

THIS.

• jonasbrothersfan

yeah i know, but it was still only joe singing. it’s more of a joe song than a jonas brothers song, if you know what i mean.

what are you talking about?

• Chococatx3

LovatoJonass said:

i love how everyone was leaving :P
    maybe they were leaving cuz they expected them to sing a jonas song together!! :P

• Sweetdisposition

By weird I mean he doesn’t talk with one normally…not that it’s weird to talk with a southern accent in general

_______________________

what has Selena to do with anything? O_O

I think that haters are just haters, there is no need to be a Selena or Miley or Taylor fan to be a JB hater

I was referring to BAMF princess. She’s a Selena stan who hates on Miley and the Jonas Brothers every post.

_____________________

I’d hate to have to agree with you. :(
    I have a sick feeling thinking that they’re going to break-up as band. But, it’s bittersweet. They’ll go off and enjoy their lives for once.

Best vocal performance I’ve heard from them in a while – Joe really sounded great. He just has a great tone and quality. I am trying to be nice about Nick because it is Easter, but he just has a whiny tone, especially on the high notes. (ouch)

i tear up everytime i hear this song!!! i love it so much!!!

• jonasbrothersfan

thanks for not getting angry at me.
    and yeah, it’s really sad that it’s probably what’s going to end up happening, but i’ll still support them. :)

_________________

what are you talking about? I dont think people mentioned nelena

__________________

“When You Look Me in the Eyes” They should have sang that.

• jonasbrothersfan

AGREED! :) I love that song.

Joe – you’re hot, charming and have a good voice – release some damn solo music.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

thanks for not getting angry at me.

I don’t think they’ll do an official breakup. I think they’ll all sorta go their seperate ways, an dmaybe have a tour and a c.d. every now and then. But right now, they’re jsut trying to figure out what they wanna do with their lives. It’s obvious they’re all into different types of music, and would rather release the type their into. I honestly think, Joe’s working on a solo project. Even though he hasn’t come out and said it, he’s hinted at it and thrown out clues about it.

one word amazing

• Effy

_______________________

what has Selena to do with anything? O_O

_____________________

oh sorry! I didn’t know that. I thought you were talking in general, my bad.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

When You Look Me in the Eyes” They should have sang that.

I <3 that song.

jonasbrothersfan said:

thanks for not getting angry at me.
    _________________

There’s no reason to get mad. You admitted what I didn’t want to. But, hopefully we’ll be seeing Nick doing more of his music, Joe in movies, and Kevin enjoying his life with his family.

• SiMpLe18girl
  • iusedtobelovedrunk

oh sorry! I didn’t know that. I thought you were talking in general, my bad.

It’s cool. lol. Nah, I don’t throw anything out like that in general. I try to minimize fighting, but I just got tired of reading her crap on every post. lol.

• Chococatx3

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

one word amazing

• jonasbrothersfan

yeah, i get what your saying. and i think he’s working on a solo project too, unless he does decide to release the songs he’s been working on as part of a jonas album or something. and if they do break up, i think they’ll probably wait a while to admit that’s what’s going on because some fans will go CRAZY.

• LovatoJonass

I think im the only one here who wanted them to sing a christan song.. epic.

• jonasbrothersfan

What? how does these songs have anything to do with the lord. I thought Easter Sunday was about the Resurrection of JESUS CHRIST! How the churches are going down how do you hire a non christian group and don’t even make them sing christian music on a holy day is beyond belief. How are you reaching out to the younger generation when you do stuff like this we all know they were there to lust after these boys. Christians start acting like Christians and stop following sinners to hell.

• address

all nick needs is a cowboy hat. he can borrow joe’s.

Ikr? his southern twang voice needs to go.

• hoopacat

yo iusedtobelovedrunk i cant tell if the person in ur pic is a guy or girl can u help me out

• iusedtobelovedrunk

all nick needs is a cowboy hat. he can borrow joe’s.

They all look like men now! Its so weird. I’m so used to the goofy teenage boys from the 06/07 days. They all look handsome though and sound really good. I’ll be at their next tour for sure!

• Dessy

AbercrombieAndFitch said:

———————
    I agree! Dear God would have been a nice choice or Time For Me To Fly! : )

• jonasbrothersfan

i think those would of been good too! :) they retired those though. haha

Queers. Their voices is stuck in the puberty transition stage. Simply awful.

A little bit longer and you’ll be gone

You’re comments always make me laugh. keep them up. And no I’m not being sarcastic.

______________

I think they sang more songs than that, though.

• YouBelongWithMe

===========
    Agreed now that you said it, what you said makes me think about it more. I just think the trio should take a break for a little while get out of Disney then come back with new music.

• Chococatx3

i keep playing the beginning of gotta find you. nick sounds kinda like a country singer.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Hmm..let me guess. ‘OMG!! If the gossip sites say it, than it MUST be true! If Selena hates Nick, than I hate Nick and his brothers!!’

• Effy

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

_______________________

what has Selena to do with anything? O_O

Sweetdisposition said:

Why is Nick all of a sudden talking with a southern accent or something?
    __________

Only on stage. He talked like that on his tour wth the Administration, too.

LovatoJonass said:

___
    idont think so its not my Religious

• Sweetdisposition

_huajaichumpoo said:

Sweetdisposition said:

Why is Nick all of a sudden talking with a southern accent or something?
    __________

Only on stage. He talked like that on his tour wth the Administration, too.

ok, still weird but ok…

_________________________

Yeah, my friend saw them there when were on Living the Dream. She said you could see her for a split second. She was banged up against their bus. Such a silly girl.

• jonasbrothersfan

joe! take off the glasses buddy!!

OMJ!!! I remember when I was a big Jonas fan.Lol. I even went with a joe is sex poster.

• LovatoJonass

If Nick sung Dear God that would be awesome. :]]]]

• ilovemusic

I almost cried during ALBL. Love Nick sfm. <3

But I don’t want them to go their separate ways
    :\ I know they’re gonna have to one day, but I love them as the Jonas Brothers…which is why I’m actually disappointed Joe’s releasing solo music. Whatever :\

woah, did anyone else notice all the empty seats? :/

yup k the biebz definatly over took the jonas brothers i thought id never seen the day i hate to say it but the jonas brothers are taking there last breaths unless some sort of miracle happens.

• colorfulx

They also singed Hold On :)

__________________

Thank you.

• AbercrombieAndFitch

I like your username. You’re thai?

Yes, are you?
    ___

Close. Your name means PinkHeart. Right?

oh, haha sorry. i obviously don’t know very much about van halen. XD
    _______________

It’s OK. No need to apologize. Haha.

haha, alright, thanks.

omgsh they sounded so good! it really makes me sad that they’re not as popular as they used to be because in my opinion they’re just getting better.

• kikonas

jonas brothers –> true music <3
    justin bieber ---> Plastic Music
    if you are not agree with me.. I don’t care ;) I prefere jobros than bieber.. AND I NOTHING GONNA CHANGE MY MIND :)

_huajaichumpoo said:

why does nick talk that way?
    ___________

What’s funny is that he denies it. But only on stage, he does it.
    ____________
    Its might be something he can’t control all the time. I talk very southern and I try really hard to control my acent but when I sing I can’t control it and it really come out. So he might have the same problem.

AbercrombieAndFitch said:

I like your username. You’re thai?

Yes, are you?
    ___

Close. Your name means PinkHeart. Right?
    _________________

Right! Close…mmmm You’re Loas?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I’m kinda excited for a baby jonas. xD

• Its called Jaylor

JB talk like cowboys when they are on tour. Its weird.. I love them :p

I <3 that song.
    __________

So do I. No, I <10 that song. I love it so much, it’s got to be more than 3.

i remember when they used to always sing that on talk shows and stuff. haha

• jerseygirl

Joe sounds AH-MAZING!!!!

BB, please – get that solo CD finished already.

haha, alright, thanks.
    ______________

No problem.

Haha, I should have put, You better be sorry.

• jonasbrothersfan

haha, i know right? you have to kill me for not knowing!

• CrazyCrunk

wow i come backa nd only 79 comments

boo
    OU is dead

• KeepTheFaith

Is there where everyone is at?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

yep. i agree. people take breakups hard. idk, if they do end up breaking up, it’s gonna be really weird. ya know?

• jonasbrothersfan

yeah, it’s defiantly gonna be different. :/

_huajaichumpoo said:
    AbercrombieAndFitch said:

I like your username. You’re thai?

Yes, are you?
    ___

Close. Your name means PinkHeart. Right?
    _________________

Right! Close…mmmm You’re Loas?
    ____

If you switch the o and a then yep! =) I’m not Buddhist though. I’m Christian.

BAMF Princess said:
    Queers. Their voices is stuck in the puberty transition stage. Simply awful.

A little bit longer and you’ll be gone.

Wow. Happy Easter! You needed it.

• xJonasXCandyx

3:29<33 of Nick singing ”A little bit longer”

• iusedtobelovedrunk

So do I. No, I <10 that song. I love it so much, it's got to be more than 3.
    ---