Demi Lovato South American Tour Dates

demi-south-america_0

• Gabee

BRAAAAAAAZIL S2

BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL!!!

SHOW EM SP EU VO PORRA *——* demi <3

• - Blair Waldorf -

She should use a different poster.

• Lara Pizzi

Braziiiiiil, can’t wait to see you Demi!

• Julianna

28 de Maio I keep saying that sounds soo cool xD

• iloveyouDemi

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA QUE FELICIDAD!!!! POR FIN VA A VENIR, ACA TE AMAMOS DEMI!! TE ESPERAMOS EL 25 DE MAYO BABY!! YEAH (:

FUCK BRAZIL.

• carolmileyfan

THIS IS THE BRAZIL’S POSTER! AAAAAAAAAH *-* I CAN’T BELIEVE I’LL GO TO HER SHOW!!!!!

publicty whore!

who cares b.i.t.c.h!!!
    You need to have plastic surgery to get rid of that butt you have on your chin!!
    Its disgusting!
    I hope Joe is not kissing neither the butt on your face or the one in your back!
    GROSS!
    lmfao!

• MZ

Oh cool, so we’re one step closer to the ending of the biggest Disney PR stunt ever. HALLE-FUCKING-LUJAH.

BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL BRAZIL! ? i can’t believe i’ll go to this show! *-*

I wouldnt want to mess Demi, especially when it comes to boys JS…
    Look at what happened to Taylor S. & Joe Jonas.
    FF to 1:14

I wonder if she took Camilla down also…
    Jk,Jk…or am I?

Demi dont forget Argentina :( WE LOVE YOU?

BRAZIIIIIIIIIIL YAY \o/

• Honest_Moi

am I the only one that thinks she has become…

PLASTIC>?

• Jonas In My Dreams

a to the men! <3

• Julianna

Im boreddddddd

• Nobody Does It Better xx

if i was in s. america i would say,

“hmm…pass.”

mte

• Honest_Moi

who cares b.i.t.c.h!!!
    Its disgusting!
    GROSS!

___

I don’t like Demi either, but that’s harsh. You shouldn’t hate her because of looks either. It’s called a dimple on your chin. I have one too, not as big, but it’s there.

• Julianna

weeeoowwweeeoo

This tour is probably gonna fail big time.

agreed. :|
    what about all your OTHER FANS? :(

Sigh. I am so over her. Next!

i hope she come to argentina :(

FUCK BRAZIL.

________________

FUCK YOU.

• m

Honest_Moi said:
    am I the only one that thinks she has become…

PLASTIC>?
    No she’s had no plastic surgery. it’s all natural. She’s the same Demi from 2008 just less than and more woman.

• m

Sigh. I am so over her. Next!
    You Demi haters eeem to love Selena so go listen to her.

Lmfao!

FUCK YOU MAN, JESUS.

really? cause it’s almost sold out in brazil.

• Its called Jaylor

I like Demi i dont understand why people hate her honestly i find her sweet. Give me one reason other than she is dating Joe Jonas or she is stealing my husband…

• harrypotterbitches

lol everyone else doesn’t like demi right now but personally i love her even more than before hahah weird o.0

• Your Mom Was Here
  • Your Mom Was Here

Forget it, that’s OU.

• Cindy

COLOMBIA! I love you Dems <3

omg hillary duff icon!!
    i miss lizzy mcguire.. :-(

So do I!
    Memories…

TrueSay said:

Demi’s a BEG
    Demi’s a BEG
    Demi’s a beg, oh she’s a beg OH SHEEE ISS AAA BEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGG!!!!!!

Que pasa?

okay umm she lied to her fans. she said she’d bet her whole career that she’d never go out with a jonas brother and she is. she gets drunk. shes a cutter. she totally stabbed miley in the back and told nick a bunch of lies about her. uhhh oh and she’s a publicity whore. well there ya go :)

• StarLight24

Its called Jaylor said:

I honestly have no idea. People say it’s because she’s changed and she lied to her fans which may be true but I know that if I was accused of dating/liking one of my guy friends and we weren’t dating at the time then I’d definitely lie about it. We all make mistakes though and it’s a part of life so I don’t see what the big deal is there. As for her changing I’m sure she has but she’s getting older so I’d be worried if she wasn’t changing. Change is a part of life and it’s how people mature. So I have no idea tbh.

• livaxy10

You are cool.!!!!!!!

• AlwaystheTruth

w said:

——————
    probably! it’s almost sould out

• Joana

I LOVE YOU DEMI!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I am going to the Jonas Brothers Tour this year!!! I begged my mom, plus this it’s going to be my first concert! :D

• AlwaystheTruth

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

—————–
    their show is AMAZING! it’s really fun!
    can”t wait to see them again

• MZ

First concert ever? I hope you have fun! :)

• AlwaystheTruth

joejonas Breaking news!! Frankie Jonas changed his band name from “wooden robots” to “my friend James”

joe is so reandom

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

BRAZIIIIIIL! RIIIIIIOOOOOOO!!!!!!

ughhh. can u stop posting shit about this fake bitch? shes so damn plastic now. eww GTFO.

BRAZILLLLLLLL SAO PAULO!!!

fuck ugly-ass dumi lovato

• AlwaystheTruth

random*

• Love you bitch.

Jonas concerts are always fun :D

she needs to get her ass chin outta here.

agreed! jonas concerts are the best:)

• TrueSay

Demi’s a BEG
    Demi’s a BEG
    Demi’s a beg, oh she’s a beg OH SHEEE ISS AAA BEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGG!!!!!!

omg hillary duff icon!!
    i miss lizzy mcguire.. :-(

i like lots of foreign music.

picstoburn said:

noo… demi would be nothing without jonas.
    _________________________________________
    and Selena. i heard that Selena was supposed to play mitchie but selena give the role to demi instead O.o
    ____________
    Rumor.

___________________________________

—————-

She needs to go back to school.

chi k

• Your Mom Was Here

yeah that’s sad :( I was about to download the Niley vs Nelena video but I’m scared of getting a virus hehe :B
    Did you see Kingsley’s Telephone video? :D

Same here! I’m always scared to download stuff. lol. I’m getting ready to watch his Telephone video. Right now I’m watching his video about Ke$ha. I should’ve known it was going to be bad as soon as he said she bad mouthed Britney. Britney is his girl. lol
    _________
    hahaa yess :D Britney and Gaga :)
    aah Kingsley.. I loove that guy :D

• StarLight24

Your Mom Was Here said:
    hahaa yess :D Britney and Gaga :)
    aah Kingsley.. I loove that guy :D
    Me too =]. I just watched his video about Telephone. lmao. ‘What does that have to do with the plot of the video? Nothin’ lmao.

selena can do better than mitchie.

• harrypotterbitches

i dont have any green nailpolish.. ): dangit

what about bright yellow

they had to pick an ugly nobody to play mitchie. so demi fit the role perfectly :)

That poster is so Taylor Swift.

i dont have any green nailpolish.. ): dangit

How about candy apple red?

okay! i have yellow!

• harrypotterbitches

wow that was pretty bitchy

LOL.

damn everything about demi is fake. her hair, teeth, and tan!

• Nixienemi

I’m getting annoyed by a l ot of the Disney people except Nick, Kevin, David, Jake, and a few others!

• Anonymous101

That poster is so Taylor Swift.

I was just about to point that out!

• iCookiies

picstoburn said:
    noo… demi would be nothing without jonas.
    _________________________________________
    ____________
    Rumor.

• picstoburn

noo… demi would be nothing without jonas.
    _________________________________________
    ____________
    Rumor.

___________________________________

• MZ

What makes you say that?

Well if they’re promoting Demi’s SA Tour, SWAC season 2, Jonas season 2, Living the dream season 2, Camp rock 2 etc. then after Demi’s SA tour we’re one step closer to the PR stunt ending.

^me too! fuck disney. i miss when the jonas brothers were the biggest artists and they were all over the disney channel.

• iCookiies

_________
    Really? Cause if that was true, you would’ve gotten the part! :D Oh well…

• Love you bitch.

Shut up. Demi is beautiful. Let’s see what you look like?!

• Anonymous101

iCookiies said:

picstoburn said:
    noo… demi would be nothing without jonas.
    _________________________________________
    ____________
    Rumor.

I think you mean that Princess whatever movie. Sel was supposed to be the princess and Demi was supposed to be the other one.

• StarLight24

damn everything about demi is fake. her hair, teeth, and tan!

If it wasn’t I bet you’d be up in here calling her a white ugly bitch with nasty hair and messed up teeth. So don’t even play that. So many people will never be satisfied with how celebrities look. It always seems to be one extreme or the other.

• Anonymous101

____________
    Rumor.

___________________________________

Who’s that?

has anyone else noticed that there is an extreme amount of fans for american artist in actors in brazil? odd, its funny how we don’t seem to really take on to like foreign music, but people from other countries like ours..

• picstoburn

• Carol M.

aaah ! waht is “lmao” ?

Braziiiiiiiiil ?

• IAlmostLikeU

I meant off

• mya

Then y did u read this. bETTER yET Y DID u coment this!

• iloveyouux

Okay. I dont live in South America so I don’t really care much

• leLIVREinterdit

how exciting. :|
    yawn.

i like lots of foreign music.

yeah but do you obsess over them and go crazy and type COME TO US everywhere haha

Demi is not a nice person and doesn’t deserve the fame she has. Face it, she will NEVER be as successful as Miley or even Selena for that matter. I”m sure she knows this and wants to do everything in her power to change that. So she dates a Jonas in hopes of getting her name out there and getting people talking about her. Its really sleazy. She also has just a really bitchy, arrogant, and ungrateful attitude now a days. She’s gone on and on about how everyone used to bully her, but who knows if thats even the case. In my opinion she probably instigated some of it, or it was more of a fued type thing, where she was eqaully at fault. Anyways, I see exactly what she’s trying to do and its extremely shallow and pathetic. Dating someone who you “swore to your fans you would never date” only a few months ago, not only shows that you don’t care much about your fans but also that your a liar. I’m sorry to anyone thats a fan of her, but she’s not a nice person and doesn’t deserve to have supporters because she doesn’t seem to appreciate any of them. All she seems to care about is fame and getting ahead in any way she can, due to talent or not. People like this do not deserve their fame and do not deserve to be supported!

• harrypotterbitches

She needs to go back to school.
    who’s “she”

______________________________________

a-fucking-men sister! demi’s a fake ass bitch!

• JessGomez

biebergirl said:

JessGomez said:

go be a hater on another post

————————–
    i know right?

tired of haters…i’m going to my babybieber post
    #)

anyone?

———————–

i’m coming…love justin

sad that joe’s getting mixed up in all of this and apparently going along with it.

• jimmy

FUCK BRAZIL :)

———————

why? for sure you don’t know there!

• musiciseverything

Well I’ve been creeping on the comments here and all I have to say is that I’m about to cut a bitch. I’m gone.

UGH i just spilled my chili dog on my fucking cat. FML
    LMAO! Poor kitty. :D

picstoburn said:
    Wow, people here are really mean :/
    I can’t even stand it anymore. There’s no more respect. :(
    If you don’t like, don’t comment.
    I love Demi and I’m proud of being her fan.
    _____

I agree! that’s sad to say but it’s not oceanup it’s selenaup more than a half of people here love selena and hate demi!!

That’s not true. I’m a fan of Selena, Demi, and Miley. =]
    _______

I think you’re the only one here! =P
    I dont like selena but i’m not yelling everywhere that she’s ugly that i hate her…. -_-
    I think demi’s haters are SO stupid!
    __________________________________
    i dont like demi but that doesn’t mean im a hater,i only like her tv show.
    ________

Yea the same with selena! =)

MZ said:

What makes you say that?

Ooh, can’t wait!
    Where do I buy tickets for the show?

• Lucy Cyrus

FUCK BRAZIL :)
    ———————–

this is ridiculous now people hate even a country?
    I pity you, it must be awful to be so hater all the time

UGH i just spilled my chili dog on my fucking cat. FML

Lick your cat then!

______________________________________

a-fucking-men sister! demi’s a fake ass bitch!

——————————–

who you kidding? no guy talk like that

“sister”

LOL

that was funny

• harrypotterbitches

Ooh, can’t wait!
    Where do I buy tickets for the show?

demi has info on twitter

• Nixienemi

okay i have a serious question for you guys..

Ask!

harrypotterbitches
    Apr 6, 2010 @ 02:36 pm
    harrypotterbitches said:

Ooh, can’t wait!
    Where do I buy tickets for the show?

demi has info on twitter

That’s not what I meant!

• JessGomez

go be a hater on another post

• harrypotterbitches

That’s not what I meant!
    oh lol my bad

harrypotterbitches said:

That’s not what I meant!
    oh lol my bad

It’s okay…and your icon makes me sad!

• renee

cool but i cant see the show so can you come to the brice gorden center

• harrypotterbitches

It’s okay…and your icon makes me sad!

lol its okay i dont think the kitty got shot :P

• biebergirl

JessGomez said:

go be a hater on another post

————————–
    i know right?

tired of haters…i’m going to my babybieber post
    #)

anyone?

• Lucy Cyrus

not a nice person? do you even know her? hahahahahaha of course she’ll never be miley but she got talent.

it’s funny how the jealous people think they know an artist.

———————-

go get a life girl

• Mike

Apr 6, 2010 @ 02:30 pm

——————————-
    why don’t you channel all your energy to do good and be happy?
    leave the hate, be happy.

biebergirl said:

I’m not spamming ou :I

• dont jugde

cool :)

Kyra said:
    Wow, people here are really mean :/
    I can’t even stand it anymore. There’s no more respect. :(
    If you don’t like, don’t comment.
    I love Demi and I’m proud of being her fan.
    _____

BRAZILLLLLLL

• luzaroni

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZIL , SAO PAULO !AHAHHA

• iCookiies

i’m not the person your commenting to but i definitely disagree. it doesn’t matter if joe agreed to it to, bottom line he doesn’t need it as much as demi. sure the jonas brothers are fading but even now they are still more known than demi. if anyone is benefiting from this pr infested relationship its her. and im sure she knows this and thats why shes dating joe in the first place. not saying joes not at fault at all, but demi is the one running her mouth more and going all pda on joe in front of the paps. she is definitely milking this more than joe, that is for sure.
    That’s because she’s the one who’s always being asked about it. Joe hasn’t been in any interviews where the interviewer asks about their relationship. And it doesn’t matter who’s getting the lime light. Joe’s still apart of this and if this is a PR stunt, he is lying to his fans about dating Demi, as well.

i really doubt selena was casted orginally as the lead in camp rock, demi has way better vocals and plays instruments.. selena is a good actress but the movie is a musical i REALLY doubt it belonged to selena… Selenas family shit tallks people a lot.

• Gabee

BRAAAAAAAAAZIL S2

———————

I dissagree. Stop picking on Demi!

No need to get mad. People are entitled to their own opinion about her.

• Celii

Demiii !!!Argentina misses you and loves you back!!!!

Argentina with Demi 4 ever
    Argentina with Demi 4 ever
    Argentina with Demi 4 ever
    Argentina with Demi 4 ever
    Argentina with Demi 4 ever
    Argentina with Demi 4 ever
    Argentina with Demi 4 ever
    Argentina with Demi 4 ever

Aye aye yo estoy muy excitado para Demi? Miramos Joe Jonas tambien?

who cares b.i.t.c.h!!!
    Its disgusting!
    GROSS!

• Jonas In My Dreams

who cares b.i.t.c.h!!!
    Its disgusting!
    GROSS!

okay as much as i hate demi/jemi, that’s really mean. she was born that way and so are so many other people. nice try hun.

• mya

Seems like we got a hater on OU.
    IF U THINK SHE4 SO UGLY lets see YOUR PICS.
    BETCHA YOUR JELOUSE!!!

• Mercedes

if i was in s. america i would say,

“hmm…pass.”

—————-

I don’t see Selena as Mitchie at all. That would have been a big fail.

what the hell guys?
    I understand that you don’t like demi, but you all should respect her. really.
    stop hating on her.

• harrypotterbitches

IA

——————

AGREED TO THE MUTHAFUCKING MAXXX

• John

———————-

for sure you’re a girl and ugly

none guy think she’s ugly and none beautiful girl say such a mean thing about others beauty

• StarLight24

Kyra said:
    Wow, people here are really mean :/
    I can’t even stand it anymore. There’s no more respect. :(
    If you don’t like, don’t comment.
    I love Demi and I’m proud of being her fan.
    _____

That’s not true. I’m a fan of Selena, Demi, and Miley. =]

• Nixienemi

What is this relevant to?

Its relevant because someone asked why we didnt like Demi – because she all of the above – people dont like blatant lies and back stabbing not only Miley and Selena but Taylor after pretending to be a friend goes and dates Taylors ex!!

——————-
    okay girl… are you reading my mind right now? i think you are… & ur totally right

agreed. this isnt the only time selenas family has taken a stab at demi… they always seem to reinterate that demi used selena.. i dont really get that demi got casted for things.. she was ALREADY casted for sonny with a chance BEFORE camp rock.. so even if selena gave her part to demi.. demi still got sonny without help

• picstoburn

—————-

I don’t see Selena as Mitchie at all. That would have been a big fail.
    ———————————–
    but camp rock still sucks to begin with.

agreed. this isnt the only time selenas family has taken a stab at demi… they always seem to reinterate that demi used selena.. i dont really get that demi got casted for things.. she was ALREADY casted for sonny with a chance BEFORE camp rock.. so even if selena gave her part to demi.. demi still got sonny on her own.

Stop replying to yourself.

• harrypotterbitches

naahh i gonna be her fan no matter what

picstoburn said:

—————-

I don’t see Selena as Mitchie at all. That would have been a big fail.
    ———————————–
    but camp rock still sucks to begin with.

It does, but Mitchie is the best part of CR. So without Demi it would have been worse.

damn!!!
    thats the truth. deal with it ppl.

• Keiicy (:

She Thinks That South america is four countries -.-
    Out of like twenty they always pick the most important!
    I hate when artists do that!
    Why can’t they go too others that are not chile argentina mexico or brazil …
    I’m Sad I Wanted her too come too Venezuela :DD
    PD. I LOVE CHILE ARGENTINA BRAZIL and Others
    But it’s just Unfair

• letsdothisshit.

^THIS!

and just as proof, if you notice in demis audition tape for sonny she has her gap… when she filmed camp rock she already had it fixed… meaning that when she landed this role it was BEFORE camp rock.. so demi you go.

You girls know nothing.
    So keep assuming, but you’ll never figure out a person.

Maybe when you grow up you’ll realize that.

yeah i hate to bring a mean girls quote into this but calling demi fat wont make you skinnier, calling some stupid doesn’t making smarter, and trying to hurt demi lovatos life won’t make you any happier.

• Keiicy (:

Correction : Argentina And Venezuela Want Dates (:

duuuuuude!
    i want the ipad.
    its totally siick.

lmfao @ mean girls quote.
    YOU GO GLEN COCO!

• harrypotterbitches

preach!!!

SELENAS COUSIN

i thought it was selena. lolz they looks lyke twins!!

• Jen

Wow you literally took the words right out of my mouth! I agree with every single part of this.

• iCookiies

I don’t even feel like copy&pasting all your shitty crap. I HATE how everyone is blaming Demi when they say Jemi is a PR stunt. If it was PR, Joe agreed to it too. Why aren’t you guys calling him a lying bitch? Give the girl a break. Everyone has different opinions. She can’t please all of you. Some fans like her hair black; some like it brown. She can’t dye half of her head brown and the other half black. Damn. -_-‘

Come on everyone of them cares about fame even your precious selena why do you think she tries so hard to be miss goodie 2 shoes whereas she is a back stabbing bitch even miley remember da nude pics taylor dominated on da kanye scandal if it wasnt 4 it she wouldnt have da grammy awards so stop picking on demi coz you would have done da samething BIAAATCH!!!!!

• iCookiies

Keiicy (: said:
    She Thinks That South america is four countries -.-
    Out of like twenty they always pick the most important!
    I hate when artists do that!
    Why can’t they go too others that are not chile argentina mexico or brazil …
    I’m Sad I Wanted her too come too Venezuela :DD
    PD. I LOVE CHILE ARGENTINA BRAZIL and Others
    But it’s just Unfair
    She doesn’t pick the dates.

• iCookiies

dates/countries.*

StarLight24 said:
    Kyra said:
    Wow, people here are really mean :/
    I can’t even stand it anymore. There’s no more respect. :(
    If you don’t like, don’t comment.
    I love Demi and I’m proud of being her fan.
    _____

That’s not true. I’m a fan of Selena, Demi, and Miley. =]
    _______

I think you’re the only one here! =P
    I think demi’s haters are SO stupid!

• jenna

who cares b.i.t.c.h!!!
    Its disgusting!
    GROSS!

who cares? go away or show us your face so we can see that you know what beauty is

UGH i just spilled my chili dog on my fucking cat. FML

• picstoburn

Wow, people here are really mean :/
    I can’t even stand it anymore. There’s no more respect. :(
    If you don’t like, don’t comment.
    I love Demi and I’m proud of being her fan.
    _____

That’s not true. I’m a fan of Selena, Demi, and Miley. =]
    _______

I think you’re the only one here! =P
    I think demi’s haters are SO stupid!
    __________________________________
    i dont like demi but that doesn’t mean im a hater,i only like her tv show.

• Paula

who cares what you guys think…south america loves her. hahahaha

• StarLight24

I wish I lived in Brazil! Demi’s an amazing singer but I’ve never got to see her perform live before. Hopefully I’ll get to go to a concert of hers one of these days =]

i hope she brings joe with her here…
    i think camp rock needs a promotion in south america too…

xDDDD

• hithere

AAAAAHY
    I’VE GOT TICKETS FOR THE BRAZILIAN CONCERT!
    RIO DE JANEIRO MAY 27TH!
    see you there dear demi! :)))

• StarLight24

Your Mom Was Here said:
    Forget it, that’s OU.

Hakuna matata buddy =D

• leLIVREinterdit

well that makes sense.

• MZ

How old is that picture? O_o

14th Jan 2009 according to PerezHilton.com

• Wow, can’t believe, she’s coming!

BRAZIIIL
    BRAZIIIL
    BRAZIIIL

São Paulo ; )

• Nixienemi

There’s a picture of Demi with Taylor and Nolan when they went jet skiing. From a few moths ago.

Nolan Nard?

LMFAO @ PUBLEMI.

WTF?? WHAT ABOUT PERU?! :(

• harrypotterbitches

Demi’s a BEG
    Demi’s a BEG
    Demi’s a beg, oh she’s a beg OH SHEEE ISS AAA BEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGG!!!!!!
    what the hells a BEG

• Nixienemi

OMG, if JB actually read this…they’d probably have a field day! =p

• picstoburn

________________________________________
    she changed a lot,i guess that’s why so many people don’t like her anymore and the whole selena thing. and she kinda lies to her fans.

• Your Mom Was Here

Forget it, that’s OU.

Hakuna matata buddy =D
    ________
    hey hakuna matata homie :D
    OU is dead :/ Let’s make a funeral! :D

sup :)

OMG I met this chick online and she said she’s peruvian and a nympho and she sent me her pics and she looks just like demi lovato so i said i figured u look like demi cause demi looks like a nympho and she said ew demi’s ugly.
    true story

PUBLEMI BITCH.

LMFAO @ PUBLEMI.

What’s so funny?

picstoburn said:

________________________________________

Right on but she still doesn’t deserve death threats from those little, immature children!

• RoseL

Great demi now i feel betray.
    my dad lives in brazil BUT it doenst mean i can go there any day just to see you.
    Argentina IS in south america.
    You are coming to chile but not to argentina. c’MON!

• picstoburn

________________________________________

_________________________________________
    :O she’s getting death threats? that’s a little harsh.

• StarLight24

Your Mom Was Here said:
    hey hakuna matata homie :D
    OU is dead :/ Let’s make a funeral! :D

sup :)
    Ok =\. OU is dead.

Not much. I’m insanely bored right now. There’s nothing to do. You?

• TrueSay

This is what Demi is:
    This is a BEG!! (The 1st one)

ya. death threats aren’t necessary but i still don’t like her.. and i dont think i ever will. she’s not a good role model and i personally dont think shes a good person at all.

• Nixienemi

Sign me up, Baby J! When is April 10th anyways!?

• picstoburn

___________________________________________
    i agree. i used to love her &and her music but idk something about her makes me not like her anymore.

shes a famewhore and just in it for the publicity. end of fucking story.

• Your Mom Was Here

hey hakuna matata homie :D
    OU is dead :/ Let’s make a funeral! :D

sup :)
    Ok =\. OU is dead.

Not much. I’m insanely bored right now. There’s nothing to do. You?
    _________
    same here :/ anyways, I’m watching Kingsley’s videos. he’s the boss ;D

• StarLight24

TrueSay said:
    This is what Demi is:
    This is a BEG!! (The 1st one)
    No that’s what you are =]

picstoburn said:

________________________________________

_________________________________________
    :O she’s getting death threats? that’s a little harsh.

Yeah…tell me about it!

AGREED WITH PICSTOBURN!

• StarLight24

Your Mom Was Here said:
    same here :/ anyways, I’m watching Kingsley’s videos. he’s the boss ;D

He is =D. I love Kingsley so much! Some of his older videos got deleted though =\

joejonas: Breaking news!! Frankie Jonas changed his band name from “wooden robots” to “my friend James”
    —————————————-
    joe must be joking? i’ve just made 5000 t-shirts with “wooden robots rules” on them :| oh man :D hehe

MZ said:

What makes you say that?

• Your Mom Was Here

same here :/ anyways, I’m watching Kingsley’s videos. he’s the boss ;D

_______
    Did you see Kingsley’s Telephone video? :D

• picstoburn

same here :/ anyways, I’m watching Kingsley’s videos. he’s the boss ;D

__________________________________
    he’s new video is funny lol.

—————————————-

What happened to Frankie being signed to 8 record labels or was that a joke?

• ArgentinaLOVESDemi

Argentinaaa :D We want the dates for Argentinaa!!

• Kyra

Wow, people here are really mean :/
    I can’t even stand it anymore. There’s no more respect. :(
    If you don’t like, don’t comment.
    I love Demi and I’m proud of being her fan.

• Nobody Does It Better xx

idk why I don’t like Demi.. She’s the only Disney girl i’ve never really liked.
    I used to love Selena & she’s started growing on me again & Miley is just incredible<3
    I guess I just find Demi plain & annoying or something like that… Haha, I can’t really explain it :D

• gaga.ooh.la.la

truth of the matter is she did actually lie to her fans. remember the whole “theres been rumours that i’m dating one of my best friends- joe, well i’m not and i’d never lie to you all”. and she said she’s never date him or the other boys because they were like brothers. moving on a couple of months, she’s dating joe and says “i would never lie to my fans”. urm you did love? demi’s falling in her tracks, she needs to sort herself out.

i wonder who comes out with a sextape first. miley or demi?

• StarLight24

Your Mom Was Here said:
    Did you see Kingsley’s Telephone video? :D

• StarLight24

picstoburn said:
    he’s new video is funny lol.
    I agree =] but his old videos were funny too. lol

• leLIVREinterdit

you’re not alone.
    miley and selena <3
    demi: blegh.
    and i can't stand memi or whatever it’s called.
    however, both miles and sel are kinda getting on my nerves nowadays.

• Julianna

hehehe =]

FUCK BRAZIL.

________________

FUCK YOU.
    _____

FUCK DEMI

• gingerrx.

if there’s any disney star i wanna see, it would be demi. but i don’t live in south america.

• hithere

FUCK BRAZIL :)
    ____
    fuck you cuz you’re not a hot brazilian
    and bieber doesnt want yoooooooou
    hahahahaha
    la la la la

• Honest_Moi

I don’t mean plastic surgery..

I mean she has become rather fake.

Yes, I agree with growing up..

I don’t agree with her contradicting “tv persona” and her “Twitter persona”

doesn’t add up at all.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

coool.

• Maca

Chileeeeee :) I love her so bad. and yeah she’s plastic now, so what?!

• MZ

I’ve seen her live. She was incredible :)

• Love you bitch.

Yey. Too bad I DON’T LIVE THERE!

Yea… Ok….-_-, but some people do

• Honest_Moi

Chileeeeee :) I love her so bad. and yeah she’s plastic now, so what?!

haha…”so what? ”
    uhm.. okay then?

• AlwaystheTruth

This tour is probably gonna fail big time
    ———————–
    you fail! it’s almost sould out in brazil…

Apr 6, 2010 @ 12:19 pm

who cares b.i.t.c.h!!!
    Its disgusting!
    GROSS!
    ——————–
    dude i should be offended because i also have a little one but that was hilarious lol

Sexy bitch.

• Julianna

biiiiiiiingo.

• Sofifreydel

OMD, i´m so excited, can´t wait to see my beautiful and TALENTED DIVA DEMI LOVATO in my country !! This is a dream come true !!

LOVE YOU DEMI <33

• Love you bitch.

FUCK BRAZIL.

________________

FUCK YOU.
    _____

FUCK DEMI

LMAO.

• nany

ok where are the dates? -_-

• NicksSweetCaroline

Lovato. SCOTLAND. NOW! :)

• Honest_Moi

FUCK BRAZIL.

________________

FUCK YOU.
    _____

FUCK DEMI

LMAO.

HAHAHAHAHA

• *whenyouwishuponastar*

ok- i dont like demi and dont really give a crap about her career, and i dont like jemi. i love joe and the jonas boys, but the fact that people are sending demi death threats is fucking disgusting. these teenies thinking they’ll get joe is hilarious. although i dont like demi, i would never wish death upon her or anybody i dont like for that matter, its out of order.

just wanted to say that, so dont moan and say “why are you on here if you dont like her bitch”. :D

FUCK BRAZIL.

________________

FUCK YOU.
    _____

FUCK DEMI

Funny convo. LMAO

• Its called Jaylor

F** you OU everytime i finish writing a comment there is a new post !! FREAK YOU !
    I dont live in south america i live in the continent facing it.

• Julianna

I remember when I went to her concert she was singing until your mine and she dropped the mic haha she was like oops =]

aaaaaaaahhhhhh jajajajajajajajajaja
    I’m from south america and I am completely sure no one is gonna pay more then 30 $ for the concert!

demetria porq no te buscas un manual para bajar de peso?? NADIE TE QUIERE!
    HASTA SELENA GOMEZ TIENE MAS EXITO Q VOS!!!
    AHHHH JAJAJAJAJAJ

y te la das de super rockera cuando cantas puro pop frase eres toda una falsa!!!!!

• Mara

any word on if demi & t. swifty are still friends? i mean they are both still following eachother on twitter so they must be. hahaha TWITTER OFFICIAL. lmao :P

• INeedAHero

Have any of y’all hear of carmen winstead chick?

• - Blair Waldorf -

lol.
    I like her old songs better.

• Honest_Moi

I agree. Death threats is a little bit over the top. or even taking the time to tweet her mean things. I just share my opinion. I’m not a 12 year old little girl who says “i hate you because you have my man!” haha

sad how some people are though.

• Danger-ous

Does she play the guitar for real?

Mara said:

—————-

Taylor chose Selena’s side in Demi and Selena’s feud. So unless Taylor is mature (LMAO NOT REALLY) and Demi and Selena have gotten over whatever happened and are on good terms (Not LMAO), then Temi is alive.

THAT PHOTO IS SOOOOO TAYLOR SWIFT!!!
    demi you are so original…NOT!!!!

• Love you bitch.

Yes, Demi plays guitar.

• NicksSweetCaroline

Danger-ous said:

Does she play the guitar for real?

She does indeed

• MZ

lol.
    I like her old songs better.

My favourite’s ‘Believe in me’ :)

FUCK DEMIS BITCHASSNESS

• NicksSweetCaroline

Danger-ous said:

Does she play the guitar for real?

She does indeed

• leLIVREinterdit

hahaha. temi does not exist.
    at all.

• Jonas In My Dreams

Sofifreydel said:

LOVE YOU DEMI <33

___

like oh em gee. *sarcasm*
    what are you 5?

• Fiona

A lot of people have been dying to have her in South America so i’m glad she is going.

• gemvann

i hate that pathetic BITCH..if she’s not a friend of miley a long time now..ive had kicked her butt AGES ago..

• Camilanakano

i can’t wait to see you Deeemiiiiiii!!!!!BRAZIIIIIIL!!!!

Danger-ous said:

Does she play the guitar for real?

—————-

Piano and guitar.

I don’t know if she plays another instrument.

• picstoburn

i wonder who comes out with a sextape first. miley or demi?
    ——————————————-
    eww

• Love you bitch.

FUCK DEMIS BITCHASSNESS

GTFO.

no. how bout you STFU.

• cupcakestastelikeviolence

I;m gonna see her In Colombia! :D!
    love you demi!

demi is a bitch

• Leila

Heyy, SOUTH AMERICA, don’t forget about Peru, venezuelaa , argentinaa please:)

• MZ
  • w

She’ll probably do well in SA. She has more fans there than she does in the states.

• dont jugde

OU is Dead :(

• Love you bitch.

hahaha. temi does not exist.
    at all.

How old is that picture? O_o

demi would be nothing without selena

what color should i paint my nails today?

• Nixienemi

i wonder who comes out with a sextape first. miley or demi?

They’ll be leaked around the same time!

noo… demi would be nothing without jonas.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Demi is beautiful…

• Nixienemi

what color should i paint my nails today?

Apple green…

i dont have any green nailpolish.. ): dangit

• Your Mom Was Here

I’d like to go to one of her concerts. I love her music

anybody seen the fourth kind?

• picstoburn

noo… demi would be nothing without jonas.
    _________________________________________

noo… demi would be nothing without jonas.
    _________________________________________

that was a wonderful choice and decision selena made cus if selena was mitchie camp rock wudve sucked even WORST! cus mitchie had to be able to sing, and well selena isnt the greatest singer so…….yea

okay i have a serious question for you guys..

• IAlmostLikeU

Yay! I’ll see her in Bogotá :)

• Katie

that’s so funny, because i know a girl that hate demi but when she get on Kid’s choice she start call demi’s name and get a picture with her.
    so i think that is easy to be a hater but is not easy to be true about it.
    the people don’t even know why don’t like the disney’s stars…it’s only jealous!
    i’m a selena fan but i know that she’s not a great singer so i don’t get mad when people say that but when they said bad things about her personal life i think is too jealous

• @viiit

I’m going to the concert in Sao Paulo! Bought my tickets yesterday. It’s going to be AWESOME!! Can’t waaaaait!

• Amanda