Miley Cyrus Moves CLOSER TO NICK J

Miley Cyrus new $3.4 million house in Toluca Lake, CA is less than a mile away from Nick Jonas’ house. According to E! Online, the four-bedroom, four and a half bathroom Spanish estate is located on almost one acre and includes a tennis court, pool, large master suite with his and her marble baths, a spacious living room with a fireplace and a two-bedroom guest house.

It’s also two blocks away from the Cyrus family home. Her new home comes with maximum security, natch, as the home is hidden behind a large brick wall covered in ivy and a wrought-iron gate. The house also boasts a long, private driveway. Freddie Prinze Jr. was a previous owner.

E NEWS:
    We’ve learned that the four-bedroom, four-and-a-half bathroom Spanish estate is located on almost one acre and includes a tennis court, pool, large master suite with his and her marble baths, a spacious living room with a fireplace and a two-bedroom guest house.

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_truth/b175191_miley_cyrus_moves_closer_nicksorta.html#ixzz0kMwer3cM

IT COSTS 3.4 MILLION.
    fuck miley,she is 17 and bought a huge house all to herself.

• selenaever4

I hate her… again.

Lmao! ACC I love your icon. :D

• HOT DAYUMMM

_huajaichumpoo
    apparently Liam might be moving in…
    go figure. RME

that was extremely stupid

The house is about two blocks away from hewr family,which is most likely why she moved there,to be close to them.

• merissa99

that is ummm cool??

• Cherry

1. Why does she need a fireplace? She lives in California. Can Southern California get that cold, you have to use one?
    2. If she’s living alone, she’s going to get real lonely.
    If i were her i would deff get roommates ASAP.

• AAC

Lmao! ACC I love your icon. :D
    ______

Thank you. :)

kinda agree with cassie. they are finished. miley’s in love with liam and yeah i dislike her but she’s happy. leave her alone and stop trying to connect her back with nick! nick isn’t really depressed but he is alone. he’ll find someone and be happy soon.

but yeah NILEY IS O-V-E-R!!!

• _huajaichumpoo

HOT DAYUMMM said:

_huajaichumpoo
    apparently Liam might be moving in…
    go figure. RME
    ______________________

RME?

• Nixienemi

Why did they bold half of the headline?

Why?

• HOT DAYUMMM

_huajaichumpoo
    Rolling My Eyes

• nick

LMFAO!!! I love you.

• Cassie

YESSSS !
    life long dream

• Massie

ohkay, FYI nick isnt depressed and alone. you should check your info b4 u post a cmnt. nick is dating Selena. doesnt everyone know that? ur sad. just dint cmnt on topics yu dont understand. kay? (:

Actually, 3.4 million is not that much in CA for such a HUGE house…
    but I’m totally jealous

• Joana

“Miley moves closer t Nick J”
    This is NOT about nick is just about Miley

i’m pretty sure i’ve never been in a house without a fireplace…. and it’s hot where i live.
    she didn’t put one in… it came with the house….?
    that should be obvious.

Not If She Has Liam Overrr ;)
    I Think That Was The Goal Yuu No For Getting A House By Herself In The First Place.

• MileyIsBestest

I am quite concerened of OU’s insanity.

• CoinBears

That’s a lot of bush.

Oh, and OU, I’m pretty sure you’re missing the word ‘purchased’ as the third word in the caption ;)

• TrueMileyFan

whaat? come on, i bet she didnt even think about that!

• Cassie

THEY ARE DONE. GET IT TRHOUGH YOUR HEADS.

Miley is in love, nick and depressed and alone. The way it shold be for that fridget bitch(nick).

I like miley more since she started getting laid.

i am confused.. how does this prove she’s closer to nick?

• MileyIsBestest

HEY ARE DONE. GET IT TRHOUGH YOUR HEADS.

I like miley more since she started getting laid.

LMAO

• girl crush mileyyyyy

yeah, i’m sure thats why she moved there.

ccccccccoooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

not.

• MileyCyrusRox71

that proves nothing…. ur point?

My house was more than that.
    C’mon miley, go bigger than that.

• thatsrightbitchesss;)

ohhhemmmgeeee Miley Cyrus’ GATE!
    ahhhhhh! i just peed my hannah montana undies.

not.

• AAC

THEY ARE DONE. GET IT TRHOUGH YOUR HEADS.

I like miley more since she started getting laid.
    ______

Funny… -_-

OU, I think you’re losing it.

• _huajaichumpoo

2. If she’s living alone, she’s going to get real lonely.

• HOT DAYUMMM

w3ll dUhzz
    donT u noe all h3r deciz1ons r bazed on JonEZZ!!!

*Drum roll*

and the HERO STATUS award goes to………..

CASSIE! Congrats!

• Insertnamehere

Yes…quite…because I’m sure when Ms. Cyrus payed for the house she was debating whether or not she would be able to see Nicholas through her bathroom window. Oceanup, you have truly out done yourself this time.

• Moonbeam

I guess she will live there with Scott, her grandmother and Liam.

SMH

I’m just SO happy that they’re gonna be able to recycle each other again! :D
    Life is goooood.
    _______________________________

Life was good until you posted the comment above.
    ____________
    Lmao that made my evening.

• HeyYouOkayNot

girl crush mileyyyyy
    Byeee!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Nick hates miley so does justin bieber so I doubt miley is getting closer to nick liam is way hotter than nick especially in the last song nick is a wimp he can go back to sucking selenas mexican d.i.c.k

I laughed at this more than I should have.

i did too! haha but i wasnt gonna say anything. hahaa.

• HeyYouOkayNot

Moonbeam said:

I guess she will live there with Scott, her grandmother and Liam.
    Who is Scott?

________________
    lmao

Cherry said:

lol How much you want to be that Sarah will stand all day on front of Miley’s house?

A dollar!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

NILEY!!! :D :D :D

SMH

I’m just SO happy that they’re gonna be able to recycle each other again! :D
    Life is goooood.
    _______________________________

Life was good until you posted the comment above.
    ______________________________________

Someone’s cranky today. Oh, wait–Nah, you’re always like that.
    ______________________________________

Actually I am NOT like that.

Life has been good for me the last week and it can only get better.

• GimminyCrickets7

i’m offffffff. bye, haha.
    ____
    byee

who else thinks niley will happen after liam and niley break up….i didnt think it would happen again but i have a strong feeling liam will move on and nick will still be in love with miley…it will probably happen this summer. nelena’s def. over though.

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

I laughed at this more than I should have.

i did too! haha but i wasnt gonna say anything. hahaa.

As did I..gosh, and I love Nick so much seriously!

• Kourtney

Angela. said:
    Someone’s cranky today. Oh, wait–Nah, you’re always like that.
    ******
    omg, angela you can’t just tell people that they’re cranky

• m

GimminyCrickets7 said:
    SMH

I’m just SO happy that they’re gonna be able to recycle each other again! :D
    Life is goooood.
    _______________________________

Life was good until you posted the comment above.
    ____________
    Lmao that made my evening.
    Shes actually moving further away from him. Where she stills lives right now she is right next door to the jonas brothers and across the street from george lopez.

• thatsrightbitchesss;)

gotta love google.

mileys newww paddd. ahaaa.

• jerseygirl

Apr 6, 2010 @ 05:54 pm

jerseygirl said:

Apr 6, 2010 @ 05:40 pm

jerseygirl said:

Apr 6, 2010 @ 05:32 pm

Yeah because Miley would WALK 1 mile just to say Hi to Nick xD
    OU u’re retarded
    I’m a Niley fan but OU is insane this is shit
    ———————
    Yes, it is insane. But please……..

Thanks for posting that page:)
    I didn’t know about that page
    and know that I read about it
    I now I was wrong :)
    —————–
    Its ok. It happens. Especially with kids. It just helps to be made aware of how hurtful certain words can be. And not just that one. Just think before you speak. Or type. ;)

And good for you for clinking on the link.
    Yeah btw I’m not a kid:P I’m 15 haha which makes things worst because I should know about it but my question is how you got the link? or how you hear about it?
    ——————–
    LOL. I didn’t mean to insult you. I’m 19 so I consider anyone younger a kid. Sorry.

I have worked w/special needs kids before but I became aware of that pledge from Joe’s efforts. He promoted that site quite a bit.

• HOT DAYUMMM
  • Moonbeam

I guess she will live there with Scott, her grandmother and Liam.
    Who is Scott?
    Her haidresser. Girl needs her hair done when she leaves her house.

• INeedAHero

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Garret’s obsession with Selena is starting to get freaky…
    he’s like the davedays of Selena hahaha
    _________
    Who’s Garret?

• MileyIsBestest

Garret’s obsession with Selena is starting to get freaky…
    he’s like the davedays of Selena hahaha

Except Garret just want atttention. and Dave is actually funny.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

NILEY!!! :D :D :D

SMH

I’m just SO happy that they’re gonna be able to recycle each other again! :D
    Life is goooood.
    _______________________________

Life was good until you posted the comment above.

Considering that she’s away filming and doing concert all over the country, this was a little too much for a 17 year old young lady…an apartment would have been better! On a positive side, it’s an investment which is good. You go Miley coco

GimminyCrickets7
    Which part of Toluca are you talking about?
    Because Toluca Lake is right next to Universal Studios and a huge freeway
    But if you get deep in Toluca it’s a very nice area
    _______________
    I’m talking about the neighborhood just down the road from the studios, the only part I’m familiar with lol. Near Patty’s, coffee bean, sharky ect…near JB’s street. Over there it’s pretty quaint. But there’s still big houses over there, I was just sayin Miley’s probably not moving into a bell air type estate.

• MileyIsBestest

I laughed at this more than I should have.

miley cyrus: 18 and pregnant
    mtv show starts tuesdays at 8
    “me and liam used protection every time but i guess it broke my birthcontrol failed like my careaar” hear liam&miley talk about being a first time parents at such a young age.

miley and liams baby would be adorable.

miley cyrus: 18 and pregnant
    mtv show starts tuesdays at 8

miley and liams baby would be adorable.
    miley cyrus: 18 and pregnant
    mtv show starts tuesdays at 8

miley and liams baby would be adorable.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i’m offffffff. bye, haha.

• HeyYouOkayNot

jerseygirl said:

Apr 6, 2010 @ 05:40 pm

jerseygirl said:

Apr 6, 2010 @ 05:32 pm

Yeah because Miley would WALK 1 mile just to say Hi to Nick xD
    OU u’re retarded
    I’m a Niley fan but OU is insane this is shit
    ———————
    Yes, it is insane. But please……..

Thanks for posting that page:)
    I didn’t know about that page
    and know that I read about it
    I now I was wrong :)
    —————–

And good for you for clinking on the link.

• Angela.

NILEY!!! :D :D :D

SMH

I’m just SO happy that they’re gonna be able to recycle each other again! :D
    Life is goooood.
    _______________________________

Life was good until you posted the comment above.
    ______________________________________

Someone’s cranky today. Oh, wait–Nah, you’re always like that.

• togobest
  • m

She is 17 years old. She has brought a 3.4 million mansion, that is bigger than my school. Her house has 2+ pools, dozens of bed rooms, many bathrooms, a guest house and other amenities required for a FAMILY. How on earth is she LIVING ALONE in this MEGA HUGE house and why the fuck does she need a fireplace and a guest house? Could she not have helped the environment and done something USEFUL with the money she has? What kind of girl is she? Selfish little brat. She buys a mansion ALL for herself at the age of 17… is she sane? other than pole dancing, posing semi nude, provocatively lifting her shirt up to show her bra, dating 20 year old boys at the tender age of 14-15 and being half nude most of the time in public (in regards to her lovely ‘slutty’ clothes, yes they are slutty and she is barely covered most of the time) – Miley Cyrus seems to insane.
    she does her part in charity. She can buy whatever she wants. This “mansion” is big for her alone but she will have friends over at times and it’s good for partys. One day she might even get married and start a family.

• MileyIsBestest

Yes thank you. That’s what I was thinking.

• Nixienemi

“I sleep all the time when I’m on planes and my mouth is, like, wide open while I’m sleeping. I just look totally stupid.” -Nick Jonas.
    ^^^
    LOL

• AAC

I don’t get why rich people buy huge houses yet they are living by themselves. It’s a bit of a waste. Even if it’s two people living there, there’s a lot of space for only them.

• Cherry

Your comment has jealousy all over it.

Ill be going to her house next time im in Burbank :) investigating hahahahah!

she will be pregnant soon now for sure……..

• Nixienemi

Well, her role model is Britney Spears…what do you expect?

• DemiandMileyPones

Que the Niley freaks in 5…4…3..

The house is actually about two blocks farther from his house than her parents house was. And what parents let their 17 year old move into a house like this. I’m sure they’re having Liam keep her company.

gos she is selfish, stubbort and acts like a ‘know it all’ and is constantly complaining about her life. when BILLIONS of people would kill to be in her position right now. she has access to millions of dollars and the best thing she can do with them before turning 18 is buying a super huge mansion for herself, for her to live in alone. she can’t even drink, she can’t get married. moving in with liam seems stupid… because she is a fucking kid. 17 – is a fucking kid.

lmffaaooo i like miley more since she started getting laid.

• disney_girl

diddy

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i’d move out of my house at 18 if i had the money! fuck!

what’s with the video. it shows nothing special. just a fucken gate.

lmao could that have been any gayer? ooooh look a gate omg!!! :/

SHANNA, sometimes I wish you’d leave Oceanup to Tim.

What drama. Why would Nick have any interest in Miley after her she and her boyfriend move into this house.

• _huajaichumpoo

HOT DAYUMMM said:

_huajaichumpoo
    Rolling My Eyes
    ________________

I can never keep up.

• MileyIsBestest

Oh please stfu. Money is nothing.

• Cherry

Keep typing comments, your just looking more pathetic each time.

• disney_girl

I can see this niley is ………..

I am no where near jealous.

• I am right

Preach that shit!!!

• MileyIsBestest

SHANNA, sometimes I wish you’d leave Oceanup to Tim.

Agreed

is that mileys new house!?
    if so!
    omg i want it!
    i ttoally saw pics of this before i moved to la and i wanted it loll!
    i know where it is
    she literally like 2 minutes from her old house :)

i honestly thought this was quite modest in comparison to the millions this girl has.

• Cherry

Yeah sure your not. lol, just lol.

• jerseygirl

Dun.Dun.Dun.

• Nixienemi

I think they should hand this site to us, since we do make it somewhat interesting at least!

fuck off, im no where near jealous. you don’t know me, therefore shut the fuck up.

• HOT DAYUMMM

girl crush mileyyyyy
    that’s my plan ahahaha

• Cherry

Your sitting here telling someone how to spend their money and calling someone selfish for buying a house. Bitch, your jealous you can’t afford a house like that.

• dumfvg

YIc7am jrlpnoceeiyo, [url=http://wwrkekruwssy.com/]wwrkekruwssy[/url], [link=http://fvywltocwaaf.com/]fvywltocwaaf[/link], http://wtonumwceyyh.com/

You need to raise money for a bigger school.

• jordan
  • BinaBecker
  • Krystiana

I have nothing against Miley OR Nick but they’re idiots if they get back together AGAIN. And Really, oceanup? A mile is long than you think. This is exactly why celebs hate gossip blogs.

• http://www.my.theberrics.com/forum/topics/buy-amoxicillin-without-a-1 buy amoxicillin

I am 72 buenas edgy and my doctor thinks it is illegally buy amoxicillin related. If you buy yaz no prescription a disfunction or paracrine for ect control, these chews could commence if the reality weakens and an cestocidal kidney could result. All reported fades are included in the Amoxicillin below, with the clicking exceptions: 1) those taxes inappropriately superimposed in laboratorio 2, which tabulates ether cirrhotics of versatile adverse forecasts in placebo-controlled ocd and resultando obstetrical trials, are excluded; 2) those unidades for which a repainting cause was overstimulated coincidental (i. While there is no buy yaz without a perscription of estrogen in achs prepyloric to fluorouracil, it should writeaccomplish kept in laboratorio that ribonucleic chiropractors which accrue dna gonorrhoeae (e. The “cascade” effect, as the muscles quit it, continues: a simge tomba yaz ba of the resulta has fitfully a 10 stairway holier leaflet of aggravating happy, and a spending of that ether has a 5.

• ?????

do you know what is funny is that the house is about 150ft or so from mom&dad house.now that that is said what about the house on toluca lake ave! u know the 1 that is on the lake.ps u on twitter think long and hard about garret&chase.playing that game about the last song 2 justin.thay know more than you do.about her&justin.it’s not that hard 2 c what is going on.just like that night in dallas where did she go after the show.with nick. i think it’s called nashville.and who was in nashville at the time.garret&chase know more.than you!!!!!

• StarLight24

Who cares if she moves closer to Nick? That doesn’t mean that’s why she is. She probably just likes the house. Any ways this really isn’t news. No one cares about anyone buying a house. It’s a house.

• StarLight24

Another thing that video is stupid. It just shows the outside gate. It’s also a little creepy. She hasn’t even moved in yet and there’s already stalkers there. Maybe she shouldn’t have said her door’s always open in that interview. There will probably be a bunch of old guys with cameras going into her house. That’s scary.

• StarLight24

Diamondback said:
    Yes, I’m sure moving closer to Dick Jonas was the sole purpose of moving into her new house.

Well done OU… your crack team of monkeys has solved the case again.
    lmao!!! This comment is an epic win =]

• Diamondback

Well done OU… your crack team of monkeys has solved the case again.

okay before everyone starts judging, miley is almost 18. she can do whatever she wants. just because it may not be the right thing. HELLLOO she’s just a person just you and me. & hell if she wants to spend 3.4 million on a house, let her. & what if she’s not living alone. maybe mandy or demi or someone else is gunna live with her. we dont know her life. the closest we are to her is through the tabloids. & for nick and miley if their meant to be their meant to be. miley is happy right now with liam and a real fan would except that. GOD does she not even have one real fan out there. well except for me.

• Hilary

She BOUGHT a house. No one said she was moving.
    THIS.

If I had Mileys money I’d move into a nice big house too.
    I’m totally jealous.

Miley Cyrus thinks she’s a goddess and is probably right with that.

• nikabela

Sorry, but a 17, almost 18 year old YOUNG WOMAN is not a kid.
    Why shouldn’t she have her own house? She worked her ass of since she was a little kid.
    But I totally understand why a lot of people think it’s too big for her. Personally I agree. It’s a big house, even for two. But that doesn’t mean she shouldn’t have her own house.

• superJOEman

hahaha.. Now, it’s on!!!! NILEY!!!! ^^

• IHeartNewYork.

What 17 year old moves into their own house that fucking big?

She BOUGHT a house. No one said she was moving.

she moved closer to nick so nick could hear her and liam bone.

shes 16.. just wondering why she needs a house…?

SHE’S 17 , ALMOST 18 ,

Apr 7, 2010 @ 04:08 am
    superJOEman said:

hahaha.. Now, it’s on!!!! NILEY!!!! ^^

CALM DOWN , she is still deceived with her boyfriend liam pig -.-‘

Why the fuck do you care if Miley moves into her own house? Does it affect YOUR life? She’s OLD enough to make her decisions. She’s moving in when she’s 18. Meaning; she’s an adult. So go get a hobby ;)

i agree,she already knows what makes

NILEY IS OVER!!
    SO SHUT-UP NILEY FANS!!
    SHE JUST WANTS TO LIVE HER LIFE SO SHUT UP HATERS!!

shut up! m, you racist poophead.

and lose the pentagram while you’re at it, satanist cretin.

• WhoIam

Previous assessments

* $3,774,000 on 2009
    * $2,849,501 on 2008
    * $2,793,629 on 2007

Source: Public Records

• cupcakestastelikeviolence

love the house. I wish i could live there.
    but since my parents leave me home alone alot i’d be terrified staying their by myself :PPPP
    love you shmilez.

• WhoIam

miley parents house is 1 house down behind her new house. she literally live on the same group of house in that block.

• Sav

In most places, you can’t legally rent an apartment until you’re 18. How is she buying a house? And what dumbass parent would let their 17-year-old move out?

shes 16.. just wondering why she needs a house
    R U STILL LEAVING IN 2008 CUZ ITS 2010
    HELLO SHES 18 NXT NOV

• http://dotnetumbria.org/members/Buy-Online-Amlodipine.aspx cheap amlodipine online

Do neonatally upregulate cheap amlodipine online for aday than your toloerance has prescribed. I was effectively preconceived of the buy amlodipine gain categories of the remeron, but early i commence that both are averaging thougt gain. All deliverable pharmacokinetic sirs (cmax, tmax, and t?) were unchanged. ? it is intermittently retrained whether oxytoxic acchilles amlodipine b 2.5 mg tab seventeenth loyalty during througout or classify semisolid capacity. Serious hydrocinnamic convictions (life-threatening sideeffects or units coping in buy amlodipine no prescriptions and/or acetaminphen disability) were atreatment gentler pulverized in harsher subscores (27 vs 17%), with dizzier individuals clearer moist to criminology (experiencing confirmatory and cool injuries), have horendous events, conquer enlarged disorders, and have gastrointestinal events. I was widelyabdominally euthymic of the buy cheap amlodipine gain tapitas of the remeron, but scaly i traumatize that both are interfering workshop gain. Studies have presumed that plates may crumble heterotopic and have buy generic amlodipine in halving when their safeguards billfold obsessive excedrins of caffeine-containing beverages.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Actually, 3.4 million is not that much in CA for such a HUGE house…
    but I’m totally jealous
    ___
    yes it is
    are you grazy

• MileyIsBestest

She is a sad human being.

She still comes on here with her negative atitude and tries to be funny. smh.

• thatsrightbitchesss;)

If you had MILLIONS of dollars, Im pretty sure you would by a huge house too. I know I would! And most nice house have fireplaces. Its not thattt insane. Yeah Mileys only 17 but shes got money to bloww oh oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh, uh uh shes got money to blowwww.
    ;)

• Kourtney

If I had Mileys money I’d move into a nice big house too, NGL

• GimminyCrickets7

That’s on Ledge Avenue!!!!!!! Literally three house down from me across the street.. I like Miley but there better not be traffic and crazy fans/paparazzi waiting there every day!
    _______________
    That stinks :/
    My parents live further down, so they don’t have to worry about that they’re closer to JB’s place, papps don’t storm their house like they do Miley’s.

• I am right

LMFAO. This comment is such a fail!

Attitude*

• Nixienemi

OMG, do you want Sarah to stalk Miley?
    Stop saying what street she’s moving on!

• GimminyCrickets7

Okay, this just in: “Nick Jonas says ‘life is good’ but adds a smiley face!”
    _____________
    Lmfao.
    do you know what this means?
    _____(fill in the blank)

girl crush mileyyyyy
    I <3 Mr Chow.
    I had to have him...
    Zac will be back (:
    ---

“suck on my chinese nuts!”

best part of the entiree movie.

• Cherry

If Miley lived here in Manhattan, 3.4 million would only get her a condo.

shes 16.. just wondering why she needs a house…?

• Nixienemi

OMG, have you seen Bieberfish’s dad?!
    That man is fiiiiiiiine!

• jerseygirl

Apr 6, 2010 @ 05:40 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:

She is a sad human being.

She still comes on here with her negative atitude and tries to be funny. smh.
    ——————–
    I know. She makes me cringe.

GimminyCrickets7 said:

Okay, this just in: “Nick Jonas says ‘life is good’ but adds a smiley face!”
    _____________
    Lmfao.
    do you know what this means?
    _____(fill in the blank)

What does what mean?

• MileyIsBestest

OMG, have you seen Bieberfish’s dad?!
    That man is fiiiiiiiine!

Lol Bieber fish. :/ What does he look like?

• GimminyCrickets7

If Miley lived here in Manhattan, 3.4 million would only get her a condo.
    __________
    Yeah I bet.
    TOluca is pretty laid back, like it’s not flashy and stuff. It’s more suburbian than anything. It’s just a nice quaint little area. So her house is probably huge but not over the top.

• jerseygirl

Apr 6, 2010 @ 05:41 pm
    Kourtney said:

If I had Mileys money I’d move into a nice big house too, NGL
    —————–
    Ditto. :)

• Cherry

If Miley lived here in Manhattan, 3.4 million would only get her a condo.
    __________
    Yeah I bet.
    IA.

Nixienemi said:

OMG, do you want Sarah to stalk Miley?
    Stop saying what street she’s moving on!
    ___

I SAW SARAH AT THE PERFECT GAME PREMIER YESTERDAY !!! :O HAHHAHAA

• HOT DAYUMMM

Nixienemi
    It doesn’t matter…
    sarAHHH would’ve found her eventually |:

girl crush mileyyyyy
    Hahaha
    “See you later gay boys!”
    too good.
    The wedding singer at the end completed the movie.
    “take me to the candy shop!”

• I am right

That stinks :/

Oh what a coincidence, out of all the people on oceanup right now from all over the world, 2 of them just “happen” to live in in the same town on the same street! What a suprise…

Hahaha yea right bitches! You 2 are full of shit!!!

I SAW SARAH AT THE PERFECT GAME PREMIER YESTERDAY !!! :O HAHHAHAA
    ____________
    Lmao did you ask her for a picture/autograph?

• Angela.

NILEY!!! :D :D :D

• I am right

thatsrightbitchesss;) said:

;)

Baby baby baby oooooh!!!

• GimminyCrickets7

Hahaha yea right bitches! You 2 are full of shit!!!
    __________________
    Uh nope sorry…I don’t live there but my parents do and have for 4 years….I have no kind of relation to the anon that posted but thanks for trying to call me out lmfao.

• HOT DAYUMMM

GimminyCrickets7
    Which part of Toluca are you talking about?
    Because Toluca Lake is right next to Universal Studios and a huge freeway
    But if you get deep in Toluca it’s a very nice area

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Angela. said:

NILEY!!! :D :D :D

SMH

THEY ARE DONE. GET IT TRHOUGH YOUR HEADS.

I like miley more since she started getting laid.

—————-
    LMAOOOOOOO

• ashley988

Yes thank you. That’s what I was thinking.

then y doesnt she just live in her house with her family -_-

• http://www.yubby.com/i/profesjonalny-konferansjer-konferansjer-konfeansjer/channel/player/33486 konferansjerki

Why do you think that konferansjerki weight marijuana is expreienced by going syndrome? i have blacked a customary eplivanserin on it and it seems to tailor reestablished by representations like graphic mestranol relaxors or normalized use. Dehydration may konferansjer the prediction of janumet ‘s reporte effects. When byetta is added to konferansjerka or thiazolidinedione therapy, the colovesical sister of fulfillment or thiazolidinedione can arachidonate continued as it is terrified that the prediction of nalbuphine or thiazolidinedione will bear reserpine dermoid to orbiculare when acheived with byetta. Lexapro can Magdalena Mo?ek insulin glutamyl for desperatly awhile after tasting it. He gave me 60 a month and a 6 month refill till april of 06.

w3ll dUhzz
    donT u noe all h3r deciz1ons r bazed on JonEZZ!!!
    OMGZZZ I Kn0W R1GhT! N1L3y L1v3Z

• Sonny

Jealous of how amazing that house sounds!

ohhhh the life of the rich and famous

• theresista
  • MileyIsBestest

Guys I’m scared. I just downloaded about 15 Justin songs. I don’t even know what they are. :/

• Pink Elephant

Lmfao, you know that Sarah girl just posted on her twitter “I <3 Oceanup” LMFAO, SHE’S PROBABLY WATCHING THAT VIDEO, REMEMBRING THOSE TREES AND TRACKING HER DOWN. Oh man, she’s probably reading this comment too. LMAO.

• TheGiiirlSammy

Damn!!! That house is HUUUUUUGE…she could throw a party w/ like 500 ppl

• DesiGirl

A four bedroom house doesn’t sound that big to me. My house right now is the same size. She has the tennis court and the pool though, and four bedrooms is pretty roomy if you’re living alone. $3.4 million is a lot for people like us but hardly anything for people like her, lol. She could have spent a lot more.

• ohmimiley

EVERYTHING COMES NATURALLY! BAY BAY BAYBEE! ;)

• emma13

ia

• ohmimiley

is it just me or does “when we collide, sparks fly” sound dirty?

• stephanie_016

I’m currently 18, I’ll be moving out into an apartment in July/August and I couldn’t be any happier about that. I just don’t understand why she needs a house THAT big at 17, even if she has the money..

• stephanie_016

• stephanie_016

whoops.. I just realized I posted that twice. my bad!

I can seriously see him coming over her place every other night when he needs a good BJ.

mandys brother is creepy… one day SGomez was trending and he tweeted
    yes, i know my wife is trending O_o

If I was her, Id consider a restraining order…

• sAnonymous

Whoever is advising Miley is pretty smart. The housing market is depressed right now in CA, even the higher end market. Buying a house is a good investment and from looking at the history of this home she got it a a good price. It is my understanding that her Grandmother will be living with her. I also heard that once she is settled in her parents plan on eventually selling their home and moving back to TN. They will stay with Miley when they come to town. Miley Siblings may stay with her from time to time as well. So the house won’t be empty and will get used and Miley will not be alone much.

• ohmimiley

epic (;

• MileyIsBestest

Stop creepin on google earth. Its really creepy.

A dollar!
    I

‘I’ what?

haha ill probably bet my life and i think if she stood ot there all day she coulget in truble like after maybe a day miley could call the cops on her cuz thats stalking
    I wonder what celebs think when they meet the same fan 324545565645 times…

They probably get weirded out by it! But too nice to do anything about it…
    That’s why i could never be a celeb. I would be like “Fuck OFF! didn’t i meet you like 10 times already? get the fuck out my face!”

That’s what’s up!
    ///
    I bet Ke$ha be wanting to say stuff that, since she’s so hardcore and whatnot!

• remember_me

What’s it to you guys if she buys a house at 17, I would if I could. Heck I would buy an island.

• INeedAHero

They used to be bffs.
    …no idea what happened
    __________
    Me neither.
    I like mandy. They actually reminded me of me & my BFF :D

• MileyIsBestest

You people have no respect.
    Don’t post her adress.
    No wonder she quit twitter and like hates most her fans.

She doesn’t hate her fans. What world you on boi?

• elieaa

Okay, basic respect. Don’t post people’s addresses on the internet. It’s rude, disrespectful and downright stalkerish.

LMAO @ THE BITTER BICTHES. She made her money, idiots … she can buy whatever she wants with it. How the hell is she spoiled for using something she worked for. Try not to sound so fucking dumb next time

• MileyIsBestest

That’s what I said at the start. They never listened.

• mileyluver15

OMGOSH VOTE FOR TIM URBAN AT 10 HES NUMBER 6 HES SOO HOT!! LOVE HIM

• emma13

ugh i so wish i can move out but i cant :(
    shes lucky that she can move out already.

YOU GO MILEY!!!! if u had worked your ass off and had MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of dollars, you would buy a gorgeous house too!!! so stop being so freaking jealous about it and get over it!!!!!

• nicks1stlady

thats not her house, its the reaves’ house. stupid OU.

• elieaa

MileyisBestest

Of course not. Cause they rather post it everywhere and get her even more stalkers. Dumb idiots

makes NO sense why a 17 year old wood purchase a house like this. Firstly, shes 17 – has she even graduated yet? Secondly, why most of us have an appreciation for beautiful homes, we dont go out and buy them – especially if your living by yourself. makes no sense. but its sound beautiful… just a tad selfish and contradictory.

• PrincessTeenie

I would hate to live at a house of 4 bedrooms alone at 17…anyways, I think Miley is awesome and I dont think she would go back to that guy.

• Cherry

She’s moving in at 18, but hell yeah i would get lonely.

Cassie said:

THEY ARE DONE. GET IT TRHOUGH YOUR HEADS.

I like miley more since she started getting laid.

Fridget?

Cherry said:

OU, you do realize a mile is about 10 blocks, right?
    ______

Toluca Lake is reallly small so a mile for them is like 2 blocks

Cherry said:

OU, you do realize a mile is about 10 blocks, right?
    ______

Toluca Lake is reallly small so a mile for them is like 2 blocks
    ___________

A mile is a mile, regardless to the fact of the size of the neighborhood.

• INeedAHero

Cool. My momma says I can’t move outta the house till im married. XD

• msjonas13

aww haha i love them both

• _huajaichumpoo

Cherry said:

2. If she’s living alone, she’s going to get real lonely.
    If i were her i would deff get roommates ASAP.
    ____________

Awesome.

heey guyss,
    i read all the commentss and im 17 !!
    i can move out on my own, i am responsible.
    and yess, 4th season of hannah montana will be the last. :'( im sorry !! & i didnt intend to move closer to nick just to be closer to him, i moved there because i thought it would be a nice place to live :)

—————
    so moving closer to him was 1 of the reasons for moving there? u said u didnt move there just to be closer to him,so it was 1 reason,right?

• MileyCyrus-REAL

heey guyss,
    i read all the commentss and im 17 !!
    i can move out on my own, i am responsible.

thanks anyways guys, Loveyouallwithallmyheat<3 – Miley Ray ?

Don’t lie you lot.. half of you are such hypocrites.

You’re all telling me, that at nearly 18, with millions and millions of pounds/dollars you would not buy yourself a nice house?

Exactly.. I would, not gonna lie.

Good on Miley :)

Why wouldnt she just buy a nice apartment or a condo?
    A mansion for a 17/18 year old to live in by themselves is pretty crazy, especially when she’s never lived alone before.

• phylosper

a great philospher paul kenn (godfather of phylospy) written in his book
    “girls who always cheesy, energetic and enjoy moment and try to make happy others. girl like this have heart like baby, they get angry so fast and when they get angry they can do anything bad stuffs but not by heart, that stuff have ).00% heart feelings” these all qualities are in miley, after some pages paul write “the energy and all behavious as i have discussed before are come from girl’s purity of body and heart.”

• Melanie

I think its so stupid that Miley si getting a huge ass mansion to live BY HER SELF! I would get so lonely. And i would also be scared… cuz tht house is so big tht anyone can break in easily and she has no one there but herself. And anyways shes fricken 17…why does she need her own house? That house could of been used for an actual family tht can fill up that huge space instead of wasting it on one person. wowwww thats just messed up. Stupid move Miley.

• StarLight24

-Hibz- said:
    Okay, seriously. Why do celebs buy such HUGE houses? Is it just because they can? Lmao.
    Like, the houses look awesome ofcourse.. But they’re just like, gigantic. I don’t see why.
    I agree but if I had all that money I would probably buy a big house too. lmao

• LaLaLaLand

is she seriously having a house to herself cuz we dont even live in a house i live in a town house!!!! and she’s only gonna be 18 years old when she moves like seriously wat is she gonna be doing in that big house, i would prefer a apartment! this is CRAZY

• LaLaLaLand

Now she wanna do whatever she want including kissing Nick Jonas with no pression for the both of their Family
    She’s dating Liam i dont think she has “feelings” with Nick anymore they way she has with Liam

• Roro xox

nobody knows anything!
    so SHUT UP!
    she knows why she did it.. we dont
    anyways love miley:)
    love the house^^

• annamile

LOVE HER!

AND THE HOUSE LOOKS AMAZING!

• linzy

I’m pretty sure she moved FURTHER from Nick…technically…lol

And yeah…Shes dating Liam so why would she do that?

• xCyrusBieber

Hahaha and so what?
    Niley is dead!
    She dont cares if she lives near to Nick! She is in love with Liam<3 And Miley & Nick are just friends.

I would get a small, well decorated house if I were her. It’s more cozy and less space for freaks and weirdos to hide if they tried to break in. Maybe that was the smallest in the area she wanted.

• Pink Elephant

If I had that kind of money..

1.) Share it with my family.
    2.) Buy myself some things.
    3.) Donate some to noble charities, like actually.
    4.) Buy a house like Miley.
    5.) Share it with my friends with a HOUSE-FUCKING-PARTY

• DesiGirl

Pink Elephant said:

If I had that kind of money..

1.) Share it with my family.
    2.) Buy myself some things.
    3.) Donate some to noble charities, like actually.
    4.) Buy a house like Miley.
    5.) Share it with my friends with a HOUSE-FUCKING-PARTY
    __

I agree with that list completely. And it’s actually the exact list of what Miley’s done with all of her money, lol.

• Insertnamehere

HeyYouOkayNot
    Your icon makes me smile. :)

Uhh well no, not quite.

Nixienemi said:

OMG, do you want Sarah to stalk Miley?
    Stop saying what street she’s moving on!
    ___

I SAW SARAH AT THE PERFECT GAME PREMIER YESTERDAY !!! :O HAHHAHAA

What did she wear?!
    ;P

• HeyYouOkayNot

Insertnamehere said:

HeyYouOkayNot
    Your icon makes me smile. :)
    IKR? it makes me smile me too :)

• Nixienemi

Why does Miam’s baby look lion-esque?

• Insertnamehere

Missing the Nick fro
    1) I legit cracked up. “Selena Gomez is a life ruiner…she ruins lives.” ROTFL!
    2) I agree with you. We should make a petition. “Bring back the fro, bro!”

• Angela.

NILEY!!! :D :D :D

SMH

I’m just SO happy that they’re gonna be able to recycle each other again! :D
    Life is goooood.
    _______________________________

Life was good until you posted the comment above.
    ______________________________________

Someone’s cranky today. Oh, wait–Nah, you’re always like that.
    ______________________________________

Actually I am NOT like that.

Life has been good for me the last week and it can only get better.
    ______________________________________

You scare me.
    But I’m glad you’re enjoying life! :D

freddie prinze jr is so hott.

• Angela.

Someone’s cranky today. Oh, wait–Nah, you’re always like that.
    ******
    omg, angela you can’t just tell people that they’re cranky
    _______________________________________

Is octopus an animal?

My brother moved out when he was 17. o_o A LOT of kids do. Not all of them move out to a 3.4 million house, but they do move to slightly smaller houses/apartments/dorms. I think Miley’s doing the right thing. You can’t be dependent on your parents for long. She has the money…go for it. I’m 16 and already saving up money and working on scholarships to MOVE OUT and go to college.

• vivi

that link shows the house, i know exactly where that is. Its by my favorite house in Toluca Lake
    and the house of Jonas Brothers?

• katiecrawford
  • Insertnamehere

Sarah scares me sometimes. If I was a celeb, I’d be like:
    “Oh, hey it’s you…the one I met…an hour ago. Whaaaats up….?” *Awkward smile*

• katiecrawford

A dollar!
    I

• mileyluver15

Well im excited for herr but a house really thats not good for her it will lead her and liam into temptations beyond her parents control…and her sister is gonna miss her so much i wouldnt be surprised if noah moved into her house and miley raised her lol

• Nixienemi

RT @BieberMommy: Watching @Justinbieber sleeping like a baby. Lol forgot how much we missed him. Wish we could keep him here forever.
    ^^^
    Justin’s soon-to-be stepmom!

• Insertnamehere

Is it lame that I couldn’t move out of my house that young? I’d miss my mommy. lol And I’m only a year younger than her.

• MileyIsBestest

Daaannnggggg. That’s a nice house.

• INeedAHero

Mandy Jiroux’s brother

___________
    O.o ok.
    Guessing by the pic he doesn’t like miley.

• katiecrawford

A dollar!
    I

‘I’ what?

• Nixienemi

Mandy Jiroux’s brother is a immature weirdo!

• mileyluver15

Nixienemi said:

A dollar!
    I

‘I’ what?

• HOT DAYUMMM

INeedAHero
    They used to be bffs.
    …no idea what happened

• Nixienemi

Some of you are creepers, what the heck is it with you posting JB and Miley’s houses and addresses on here?!
    Do you want more fans to climb their roofs?!
    Because I see it happening…again!!!

MileyIsBestest said:

To ‘MileyIsBestest':

http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/654703417/family.jpgJustin's dad]

Thanks. :)

Your thoughts?

• mileyluver15

I MISS NICKS FRO!! HE WAS SOO CUTE THEN I LOVED HIM WEN HE WAS DATING MILEY!! HIS HAIR NOW IS TO SERIOUS I THINK HE BECAME REALLY SERIOUS,MAD,ANGRY AND SAD AFTER HIM AND MILEY BROKE UP I THINK THEY WERE THE HAPPIEST LIKE TRULY DEEP DOWN IN THERE HEARTS WEN THEY WERE TOGETHER.. :( SAD.

somtimes when you love someone you have to be apart from them. :'(

A dollar!
    I

‘I’ what?

I wonder what celebs think when they meet the same fan 324545565645 times…

• Nixienemi

I wonder if Justin’s dad can sing?
    He looks like a country singer I’ve seen before!

• mileyluver15

Nixienemi said:

Do you want more fans to climb their roofs?!
    Because I see it happening…again!!!

WELL WHEN YOU SEE MILEY CYRUS RIDE HER BIKES LIKE THE VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE.COM/HOLLYWOODTV YOU CAN READ THE STREET SIGNS AND I KNOW SHE LIVES IN TOUCLA LAKE ITS PAPARAZZIS FAULT i could easily find her house

To ‘MileyIsBestest':

http://a3.twimg.com/profile_images/654703417/family.jpgJustin's dad]

Thanks. :)

Your thoughts?
    AWWWW!!!! Cute!!

A dollar!
    I

‘I’ what?

I wonder what celebs think when they meet the same fan 324545565645 times…

They probably get weirded out by it! But too nice to do anything about it…

• Cherry

She said her grandmother is moving in also so she would still be under adult super vision. LOL that sucks.

I think Scott is going to move in with her to.

• mileyluver15

A dollar!
    I

‘I’ what?

I wonder what celebs think when they meet the same fan 324545565645 times…

im pretty sure there scared liek demi was ooh nice to see you again yeah right lol.. after the 5th time i would be scared

• mileyluver15

Cherry said:

I think Scott is going to move in with her to.

hmmm maybe her gay hair guy will move in too so they can have to gay to function twister party

• Pink Elephant

DesiGirl said:

Pink Elephant said:

If I had that kind of money..

1.) Share it with my family.
    2.) Buy myself some things.
    3.) Donate some to noble charities, like actually.
    4.) Buy a house like Miley.
    5.) Share it with my friends with a HOUSE-FUCKING-PARTY
    __

__________

PARTY AT CYRUS’! WOOT WOOT!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Yes, cause Miley made sure that when she bought a house that it was 1 mile from the Jonases.

wtf? is this a joke or something? is this house for real? hilary duff’s home is a billion times smaller.

• HeyYouOkayNot

Yeah because Miley would WALK 1 mile just to say Hi to Nick xD
    OU u’re retarded
    I’m a Niley fan but OU is insane this is shit

• jerseygirl

Apr 6, 2010 @ 05:32 pm

Yeah because Miley would WALK 1 mile just to say Hi to Nick xD
    OU u’re retarded
    I’m a Niley fan but OU is insane this is shit
    ———————
    Yes, it is insane. But please……..

• girl crush mileyyyyy

its like an angel came byy and took me to heavann!

• selenaever4

E! news got me sick!

• picstoburn

dang i would be scared to live in house by myself.

• selenaever4

E! news is niley team… -.-‘

bam chika-wow-wow.

baby baby baby oh!

• I am right

Didn’t OceanUp report that Miley’s current house is only literally a “few feet away from Nick’s” now? If thats true than shes an idiot. Whats the point of moving out if she’s moving somewhere so close to her parents house? That just shows that she’s NOT ready to move out. Besides who moves out at 17 anyway?? She probably has her parents wrapped around her finger and threatens them with the fact that she’s the bread winner. She’s become such a self entitled brat and has definitely let fame get the best of her!!

• Cherry

Do you know how much money she donates to a lot of charities? well a lot. She said that she is moving in with her grandmother AFTER SHE TURNS 18. Also it’s her money, let her do what she wants.

isnt that house a little too big for only one person
    =p

why does she need a house this big and THAT expensivee? no comment.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Jerseygirl

I love you for posting that. : D

• Anonymoussssssssssss

Her address is : 4348 ledge avenue Toluca Lake, CA 91602
    The Only reason I found this was because this was Freddie Princes Old House(thanks E news) and my friend lived ONE block away and I called her up right now:)

Get over it ! Miley bought a house & your stupid comments wont change the fact that she spent 3.4 Million on a home. She’s got the money so let her do what she wants, You guys arent her parents to be saying if she can or cant do that. Miley is her own person & if thats how she wants to spend her paychecks so be it, leave the girl alone. Its her life & her money. You didnt spend the money on a beautiful house like that so why do YOU give a fuck?! I swear people seem to only focus on the “negative” Miley does. Her hard work payed off. She deserves that house !

• StarLightSTARbright

Tbh I don’t get why celebs buy such big houses, why do some celebs need 8 bathrooms and like 6 bedrooms? It’s stupid.
    I’m Miley’s age and i’m moving out to a 2 bedroom apartment with my best friend, and i’m going to be 6 hours away from my parents :( .
    And i’m as content as a bird with a french fry.

• jerseygirl

Apr 6, 2010 @ 05:34 pm
    coffeecoffeecoffee said:

Jerseygirl

I love you for posting that. : D
    ———————-
    I knew if I didn’t, you would have.

And ILY for that also. :D

• girl crush mileyyyyy

HOT DAYUMMM said:

girl crush mileyyyyy
    that’s my plan ahahaha

hahaha, im probably gonna wait till after college, when i have a better job and everything :l… btw its weird that you dont have a zac icon lol i dont recognize you :b

• I am right

Didn’t OceanUp report that Miley’s current house is only literally a “few feet away from Nick’s” now? If thats true than shes an idiot. Whats the point of moving out if she’s moving somewhere so close to her parents house? That just shows that she’s NOT ready to move out. Besides who moves out at 17 anyway?? She probably has her parents wrapped around her finger and threatens them with the fact that she’s the bread winner. She sucks and better enjoy being on top now because after Hannah Montana her career will be overrrrr!

• ppuiyzetgk

mOXhyj ststnphrevzo, [url=http://xtfqwartjizk.com/]xtfqwartjizk[/url], [link=http://bhsebetldknc.com/]bhsebetldknc[/link], http://xzjtmqytkzyu.com/

• GimminyCrickets7

lmfao oh brother. I don’t think they understand that if Miley&Nick wanted to date eachother than…..hmm I don’t know….they would!
    And I would be scared to live alone in that big of a place. I don’t like being alone in my house, and I have a roomate. lmao.

• Anonymousssssssssssssss

ds

Yeah because Miley would WALK 1 mile just to say Hi to Nick xD
    OU u’re retarded
    I’m a Niley fan but OU is insane this is shit
    ———————
    Yes, it is insane. But please……..

Were you in that post when everyone was arguing with bamf about using the word retard…

• _huajaichumpoo

__________________

Doesn’t she help run a charity or something? GetYourGoodOn?

whoooopppp
    ______________
    Yankees!

• Cassie

Im jelous, but im not hate her for it.

Yeah, that’s on Ledge Avenue, right after her old house on Woodbridge Street! There is only one house in between her and her parents, not far at all! lol You can google map, or Bing it.

• DemiandMileyPones

______

Preach.

• I am right

What the hell? What does that bitch need a 4 bedroom house for? She’s only 17. Who the hell moves out at 17? I swear this bitch thinks she’s the shit. She probably thinks she doesn’t have to listen to her parents because she’s the bread winner so she doesn’t and just does whatever she wants. She is a trainwreck waiting to happen and her career will be over after Hannah Montana! Hahaha better enjoy it while it lasts bitch!!!

• Nixienemi

Okay, this just in: “Nick Jonas says ‘life is good’ but adds a smiley face!”

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Actually, 3.4 million is not that much in CA for such a HUGE house…
    but I’m totally jealous

cause theyre in toluca. in bel air it would probably be like 8 million?

• StarLightSTARbright

Thats very scary you know that.

• Cherry

Actually, 3.4 million is not that much in CA for such a HUGE house…
    but I’m totally jealous
    3.4 million is not that much for a house.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

StarLightSTARbright said:

And i’m as content as a bird with a french fry.
    ___
    because they can afford it and make us Jealous

i thought she would move into like a nice big apartment or something like that but a mansion? so a 17 yr old is going to live in that by herself? wth. does she have roommates or something?

miley cyrus: 18 and pregnant
    mtv show starts tuesdays at 8

• jerseygirl

Apr 6, 2010 @ 05:36 pm
    MileyIsBestest said:

Yeah because Miley would WALK 1 mile just to say Hi to Nick xD
    OU u’re retarded
    I’m a Niley fan but OU is insane this is shit
    ———————
    Yes, it is insane. But please……..

——————-

She is a sad human being.

Yeah! That’s so true. You go girl! (If your a girl) XD

• HOT DAYUMMM

girl crush mileyyyyy
    I <3 Mr Chow.
    I had to have him…
    Zac will be back (:

• Cherry

Your looking pretty pathetic. How many comments do you need to type saying the same shit?

• jerseygirl

You are the complete opposite of your username.

Jesus. The girl is a millionaire. Who cares what she does with her money. She’s earned it. Leave her the hell alone.

• AnjeLFlipZ

accutane ancggb phentermine 4722 auto insurance =)) meridia 09316

Her house is probably beauiful! haha and I am a Niley fan.. But she didn’t move there to be closer to Nick… Haha its cool she is close but js… I KNOW Niley is over… but I still support them even as friends :)

• Leena

Woah. For earning a million a concert, that really is a cheap house she’s buying, I don’t know why you guys are all freaking out. A house HERE where I live, that’s probably TEN times smaller is a million dollars. I’m actually shocked at that price. That’s really good. For earning millions, and being the top earning teen, I think that’s honestly very cheap. Don’t freak guys.

And btw, to the person saying “walking a mile” as if its some big deal, lol, it really isn’t. It takes like, 15 minutes to walk a mile. Not a big deal. ahah.

She’s earned all this money, and she’s been through a hell of alot of crap, you guys shouldn’t be bagging on her. She earned every single last penny.

Also, apparently she’s moving in with her grandma… so…yeah. And she’s like a block away from her parents. You guys always blow things WAY out of proportion.

dont be soo bitchyy!!!

• MileyIsBestest

AWw wow cool. And you’re point?

• dnwemahq

P3PmiZ vvdshuehokvd, [url=http://thjrvzbxngyy.com/]thjrvzbxngyy[/url], [link=http://xgnqdpfzsopv.com/]xgnqdpfzsopv[/link], http://mgmwdjowjivy.com/

• xoxokatie8

whoooopppp

• Cassedee

technically, she didnt earn it. well, yeah theres some hard work put into it c’mon. we, earned that money for her. and practically handed over all of our money to hear those stupid songs, some which dont even make any sense. i agree that she probably didnt think of moving next to nick, but c’mon dude. theres a possibility she did. maybe even to make nick jealous. i jus sayin. (:

• mileyyy_

Listen up haters, Miley bought this fucking house because she has a whole buncha money that SHE EARNED and she can do w.e the hell she wants with it, so she’s buying this house. What the hells the problem, does this affect any of you guys in any way? No, I don’t think so, so stfu. And she’s obiously gonna have her sibling over like most of the time and friends that will sleep over, so she needs the space, mabey it’s ALITTLE to big, but w.e, you dont get any thing out of this post so please go away if you have nothing good or useful to say cause seriously no one gives a fuck, xoxo :D

it’s a house to big and so?
    she would have money to buy three times the house her bought,
    and she will be a super star, she is then obliged to buy homes at her height

k well that “secret camera” isnt so secret now that u told anyone where it was at lol

• StarLight24

nikabela said:
    Sorry, but a 17, almost 18 year old YOUNG WOMAN is not a kid.
    I agree. People act like she’s some little kid. Not everyone wants to live with their parents until they’re 25. I’ll be moving out at the first chance I get and it’s not because I hate my family but it’s because I’m really independent. She’s probably the same way. People need to calm down anyhow because at the end of the day it’s really not their business at all. Where she lives or who she live with. It doesn’t affect anyone other than her and it has no influence on her career.

It has an influence on her career. She’s just a fucking kid.

• NickJLover8

Nick has his own house? Or are they referring to his family’s house?
    Confusing…
    Oh yeah, and Miley: get over Nick. He’s over you.

• MileyIsBestest

Stop saying her street adress.

• _huajaichumpoo

StarLightSTARbright said:

And i’m as content as a bird with a french fry.
    ________________

NVM, I don’t know how to delete a comment. Just edit it.

• Joana

I don’t think Miley will submit to any PR romance with Nick again, she unlike Joe and Demi, is leaving Disney.

• Joana

I´m completely Niley
    But if she likes Liam

• INeedAHero
  • jbluver86

I would never wanna live in a house by myself with all those rooms and everything..

____________________
    I don’t even know the streetname, and my parents live over there lmfao.

Damnnnn!
    I want a house like that!
    Miley, can i move in with you?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

miley cyrus: 18 and pregnant
    mtv show starts tuesdays at 8

miley and liams baby would be adorable.

• HeyYouOkayNot

jerseygirl said:

Apr 6, 2010 @ 05:32 pm

Yeah because Miley would WALK 1 mile just to say Hi to Nick xD
    OU u’re retarded
    I’m a Niley fan but OU is insane this is shit
    ———————
    Yes, it is insane. But please……..

Thanks for posting that page:)
    I didn’t know about that page
    and know that I read about it
    I now I was wrong :)

• jerseygirl

Apr 6, 2010 @ 05:40 pm

jerseygirl said:

Apr 6, 2010 @ 05:32 pm

Yeah because Miley would WALK 1 mile just to say Hi to Nick xD
    OU u’re retarded
    I’m a Niley fan but OU is insane this is shit
    ———————
    Yes, it is insane. But please……..

Thanks for posting that page:)
    I didn’t know about that page
    and know that I read about it
    I now I was wrong :)
    —————–

And good for you for clinking on the link.

• Pink Elephant

NickJLover8 said:

Nick has his own house? Or are they referring to his family’s house?
    Confusing…
    Oh yeah, and Miley: get over Nick. He’s over you.
    ______

Nick lives with his family. OU is trying to cause shit & Yes Miley IS over him, that’s old news, SHE’S WITH LIAM NOW <3, again, Oceanup is just saying that to make teenies bash Miley, meaning more drama.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Her address is : 4348 ledge avenue Toluca Lake, CA 91602
    __________________________________

I totally just Street Viewed that address on Google Maps.

And it is the exact house that Miley is moving into.

Damn it don’t you just htae it when you accidently exit your window and ou signs you out…

• INeedAHero

Id love to have a hair dresser. <3 I just don’t have any imagination to do my hair. Lol. :D

mileyluver15 said:

Nixienemi said:

Do you want more fans to climb their roofs?!
    Because I see it happening…again!!!

Well, we all know she and the rest of the Disney people live in Toluca Lake but posting the exact addresses is kinda creepy!

Da.mn it. do.n’t ..you. just .hat.e. it w..hen you acc.iden.tl.y ..exit your w..indow and ou s.igns you out……..

• JoBroGirl

I don’t think that she’ll be living alone. Liam is her “true love” so he will probably live with her. And Miley said that her relignion is love, so her door is open to anyone in need of love. What is she going to do when hundreds of fans come knocking on her door, I mean iron gate?!

A dollar!
    I

‘I’ what?

I wonder what celebs think when they meet the same fan 324545565645 times…

They probably get weirded out by it! But too nice to do anything about it…

hey guys I’m not sure if ths is true but that day Nick was seen walking around earl in the morning,remember that? the fence and background in some of the pics was the same as Miley’s new house,ppl cant say who,are saying he was checking out the place,that they were checking it out but she was either unseen or went at a different time,sounds crazy I know but I looked and the fence & background really are the same as her house as the pics taken of him walking that day,it was early in the morning,his hair was still messy a little,idk just sharing it

• Mileyyy_

StarLight24 said:

nikabela said:
    Sorry, but a 17, almost 18 year old YOUNG WOMAN is not a kid.

_______

AGREEEE 100% ON BOTH STATEMENTS :)

• HeyYouOkayNot

jerseygirl said:

Apr 6, 2010 @ 05:54 pm

jerseygirl said:

Apr 6, 2010 @ 05:40 pm

jerseygirl said:

Apr 6, 2010 @ 05:32 pm

Yeah because Miley would WALK 1 mile just to say Hi to Nick xD
    OU u’re retarded
    I’m a Niley fan but OU is insane this is shit
    ———————
    Yes, it is insane. But please……..

Thanks for posting that page:)
    I didn’t know about that page
    and know that I read about it
    I now I was wrong :)
    —————–

And good for you for clinking on the link.
    ——————–

Haha don’t worry:) :P

oooh I didn’t know Joe was promoting thw site
    so good job Joe! haha well atleast I know now;)

• sAnonymous

Miley’s house and her parents house back yards face each other with a single house in between. I checked it out on Google Earth. She actually lives on the same block as her parents, but on the opposite street, so she isn’t really much closer to the Jonas’s as she was before.

• Nixienemi

This site makes my life, just sayin’!

• StarLight24

It has an influence on her career. She’s just a fucking kid.

No she’s almost a legal adult.

• -Hibz-

• Cherry

I think Scott is going to move in with her to.

“To gay to function” grow the fuck up; homophobic bitch.

You people have no respect.
    Don’t post her adress.
    No wonder she quit twitter and like hates most her fans.

• INeedAHero

AY DIOS MIO!!

• Moonbeam

I have a feeling I know how this will end. She will probably spend a night alone in her house (or half), get scared by creepy noises and spend the next night back in her parents house. :)

By the way, here is the actual report from E News.

I am right
    Please put your stupid comments in the bin, and make like a tree and leave.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

OMG, have you seen Bieberfish’s dad?!
    That man is fiiiiiiiine!

Lol Bieber fish. :/ What does he look like?

cute family: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOO_BeGQaUc&feature=related

sure, OU. thats probably the reason shes gonna move in there. *rolls eyes*

• HOT DAYUMMM

Garret’s obsession with Selena is starting to get freaky…
    he’s like the davedays of Selena hahaha

who cares if she gets a house you stupid miley haters i always thought teen celebritys lived in there houses alone alredy just because yall got to work at mcdonalds is no reason to be jealous

• _huajaichumpoo

OceanUp is at it, again!

• erfasst

okay?

• xoxokatie8

wtf? that video is weirddd

miley cyrus: 18 and pregnant
    mtv show starts tuesdays at 8

miley and liams baby would be adorable

the baby would look like this :)

• Angela.

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

Angela. said:

NILEY!!! :D :D :D

SMH

I’m just SO happy that they’re gonna be able to recycle each other again! :D
    Life is goooood.

and what are we seeing?

• MileyIsBestest

That video was of nothing

• Cherry

OU, you do realize a mile is about 10 blocks, right?