Taylor Swift KANSAS CITY ROCKER

taylor-kansas-city-45

Thx Mara & @aliedavila! Tay was nominated for 3 CMT Awards!

• MissSmiley

ROCKER?! Are you kidding me? Have you ever heard of Rolling Stones, Tina Turner, Queen? THEY rock. Not Taylor. I have nothing against Taylor, in fact I think she’s sweet, but she ain’t a rocker.

• Einelen

———————————————–
    Hahahahahahahaha

• island.B

her concerts look so fun :)

I didn’t even realize she was still out there. Now we know what went wrong with her relationship with Joe. She should have told everyone right off that they were dating and then proven it by constantly kissing him and public and giggling. Instead she acted mature and lost the guy.
    ____________

Wuuuuut?

____________

“He’s just not that into you.”

• dont jugde

HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH :DDDDDDD

• teardrop

She looks really pretty, and I too would love to go to her concert :) It looks like so much fun, although i am not much of a fan of hers…

please don’t kill me for saying that…

• Effy

I don’t like the yellow dress ç_ç .. and I’d like to hear some new T.Swift songs

• Nixienemi

Has Taylor’s singing improved?

• Julianna

t-swizzle.

• iFail2Much

Lol I love the first picture and this one:

They’re good to caption.

• Effy

Nixienemi said:

Has Taylor’s singing improved?
    _____________

hahahha, not going to happen

• HOT DAYUMMM

haha it seems like she performs year-round!
    she needs a break!

• - Blair Waldorf -

I always love the fan-taken pictures of Taylor.

• Sweetdisposition

I love T Swizzle’s curly hair and sparkly dresses:D

• Nancy1069

Her concerts look really cool :)

Without autotune? No. Given taht she sings on key in concerts but can never sing on key on an awards show, I’d say the concerts are heavily autotuned.

hahah i love this kid’s accent!! :D

You’re fan enough.

Ich hab die Hand in meiner Hose.
    Ich kauf mir Playboy, saufe Bier.
    Und wenn wir Größenvergleich machen, ham die andern nix zu lachen.
    Denn ich hab den Größten hier.
    Ich will nur DMAX gucken.
    Und Jacki-Cola schlucken.
    ich würd mich selber küssen.
    Und nur zum Spaß freihändig pissen.

Wenn ich ein Junge wär.
    – ja,ja –
    Wenn ich ein Junge wär.
    Wenn ich ein Junge wär.
    – schöner Junge, schöner Junge –
    Wenn ich ein Junge wär.
    Da hätt ich nix vermisst, weils viel besser ist, weil ichs viel geiler find, das ich ein Mädchen bin.!

• selenaever4

haha her face, is so cute!!

• SummerKisses

tay tay.. CANT WAIT FOR JUNE 2ND WASHINGTON DC<333333

what is her hair doing its all frizzy and dry looking.. Btw Demi actually has a body a boy could lust after..i mean she has curves like a girl should…Taylor S has a body like Justin Beaver just taller…Wait is that Justin Beaver in heels? And I know it buggs the shit out of her that Joe is 10 times hotter now then he was when he dated Taylor… Just Sayin Taylor your gross!!!!

• EmmaaCharlotte

Her concerts are amazing. I went to the one where Justin Bieber was the support act. Best. Day. Of. My. Life. Ever.

What is up with her hair its all frizzy and dry looking nice 80’s hair!! BTW Demi actually has a body a boy can lust after I mean she boobs..and curves like a girl should..Taylor has Justin Beavers body just taller…wait is that Justin Beaver in heels? Taylor your gross!!!

• EmmaaCharlotte

Just leave.

• mileyluver15

THE GIRL IN THE LACE DRESS I WANNA KNOW WHERE SHE GOT IT!! ITS ADORABLE I WANT IT PLEASE CONTACT ME AT TWITTER.COM/MILEYLUVER15

• mileyluver15

I LOVE HER HAIR!!!

• Ottawa Grade 11s

WE LOVE TAYLORRRR! :)

• Mara

Woooo! Most of these are mine :) including the one with me & her dancers, Claire & Charity :) thanks for posting them OU ! :)

• Dicken Cider

Okay, I like Taylor. But at every concert.. It looks like she’s crying. Does anyone agree with me, or do I just need glasses?

• iloveyouux

Her concerts look fun.

• Its called Jaylor

Oh how i wish i would go to one of her concerts !! EVERY artist out there gets autotuned just go to a madonna or britney show its playback not even autotuned. Well every artist except Nick.. BTW Even Joe sometimes does not have a good voice in performances so dont judge… I think Nick just has the best moaning voice ever !

• Its called Jaylor

I love it when Taylor freaks out when she wins an award !! I cant stop laughing it hilariouse. I vote for her just to watch her freak !

don’t like her , bou love her songs (:

• No Bitchassness

OMG, who is that blonde haired girl here? She’s soooo pretty!

• tuti fans taylor

I like everything about taylor swift.
    she was the best of anyone !!!!
    success always for you (‘_’)

• Mara

Thats Claire, one of her backup dancers. thatts me in the pic with her :) and I know, she’s so freaking pretty. and super duper nice! :D

• Fiona

Nancy1069 said:
    I’m bored
    ————————————
    OMG you have the cutest icon pic ever. There eyes are so adorable.

I was there! She was so great. It was such an amazing show (even though i had terrible seats). Abigail was there and Taylor cried during fifteen. It was the best concert of my life.

I thought she was flipping someone off in this picture! lol http://www.oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=10922&fid=58561
    Love ya T-swizzle! :P

• Beth

The yellow dress she is wearing is from my online vintage shop, Salvage Life! Read about it hear:

• dont jugde

Awww Taylor <3

• Nixienemi

Effy said:

Nixienemi said:

Has Taylor’s singing improved?
    _____________

hahahha, not going to happen

I had a feeling someone was gonna say that!

• Nixienemi

T-Swizzle in the house

• Nixienemi

HOT DAYUMMM said:

haha it seems like she performs year-round!
    she needs a break!

That’s what they keep saying about Lady Gaga!

• LaLaLaLand

MY MOM LOVED TAYLOR SWIFT SHE SAYS SHE GOT A BEAUTIFUL VOICE AND ISNT LIKE THE OTHER HOLLYWOOD STARS

• Nancy1069

In Joe’s words: Awkward

• MitchelMussoLuv

>_> I have seen her before, back in the days when I was a major fan. I was suprised by how out-of-tune she was, but had fun anyway.’You know, I think my old recording of her singing “Should’ve said no” Is still around here something

• Einelen

She looks pretty

Did anyone notice the 13 on her hand, in the first pic?. Isnt that from Valentine´s day with Taylor Lautner?

• Taylor

Taylor Swift is gorgeousssss ♥
    my dream is to go to one of her concerts
    :) i love her <3333

• Einelen

I was first! Ýayyy :D

OMG I LOVE TAYLOR SHE SINGS AH-MAZING OMG I SAW THIS GIRL ON YOUTUBE WHO SINGS ALMOST AS GOOD AS HER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FY0npwYLElY

—————————–

Why…just why?

• Julianna
  • Julianna

I want to go to one of her concerts :I

• TSlove

I was going to go to her concert tomorrow.But turned out I got awful seats.I even got meet and greets passes for gloriana :( But I’m not going.

• Chelsea-Rose

I really want to go to one of her concerts. It looks like a great show :)