Chelsea Lately On Miley’s ‘Open’ House

Thx Kate & Eon246!

I love Chelsea handler.

Fuck!

• mileyluver15

SummerKisses said:

what did the short guy say at the end that got everyone hyped up?

i want to know too!! i couldnt hear a wordd

I love Chelsea hahah

She actually loves Miley and Bieber but doesn’t really like Jonas

Actually if you watch Chelsea on the regular like I do she talks shit about Justin Beaver all the time…she let him on show her show because once again his management probably paid her to do soo…and she talked down to him the whole time…but he was too stupid to figure it out!!!

• Dumm Blonnd

She’s so lame.
    There’s a line between funny and just plain dumb.

• LaLaLaLand

does she hate miley? cuz she kept like getting smart with her and rolling her eyes and she was making fun of the song with her and Nick’s song Before The storm… im just wondering? the only star she seems to like as in young stars is Justin bieber

what does the little guy say at the end???

Million posts at the same time

• LaLaLaLand

She’s so lame.
    There’s a line between funny and just plain dumb.
    Agree. she wasnt really being funny to me i she was more of insulting them which is totally the opposite

• Love you bitch.

What the fuck?

• Sweetdisposition

I love Chelsea Handler, but seriously what did the guy with the pc in the end say?

• Sweetdisposition

LaLaLaLand said:

Yeah she dislikes the Jonas Brothers and Miley.

mileyluver15 said:

SummerKisses said:

what did the short guy say at the end that got everyone hyped up?

i want to know too!! i couldnt hear a wordd

I think he said ‘but that bombshell mcgee is a b*tch’ i’m not 100% sure though.

• Love you bitch.

Yeah she dislikes the Jonas Brothers and Miley.

Seriously? What a bitch.

Yeah she dislikes the Jonas Brothers and Miley.

Seriously? What a bitch.

You’re a bitch

Chelsea Lately is a bitch.

• LaLaLaLand

I think he said ‘but that bombshell mcgee is a b*tch’ i’m not 100% sure though.
    and wat is that supposed to mean?

Why you talking about beyonce?

hahahahahahahahahahaha

• LaLaLaLand

Yeah she dislikes the Jonas Brothers and Miley.
    yeah ok thats wat i thought, but watever

• Love you bitch.

You’re a bitch

Love you bitch. [;

• Moonbeam

Sweetdisposition said:
    He said he likes Miley Cyrus, but that bombshell Michelle McGee is a bitch.
    Lol at them running around. =]

• LaLaLaLand

psshh i didnt even watch it i just wrote something oh and j/s for everyone i think she did good in the lastsong but when she tries to talk punk she cant do it
    haha yeah and i liked when blase asked miley to get something for her and miley was like “wat happened to ur legs” it was funny

• Delilah_Marie

ROFL! “I love Miley Cyrus. But Michelle McGee is a f**king bitch!” hahaha I love himm! <3

LaLaLaLand said:

I think he said ‘but that bombshell mcgee is a b*tch’ i’m not 100% sure though.
    and wat is that supposed to mean?

Thats the woman who Jesse James (Sandra Bullock’s Husband) has been cheating with, and there was this feud between Chelsea and Michelle Bomshell McGee woman, i only know from E!News.

LaLaLaLand said:

I think he said ‘but that bombshell mcgee is a b*tch’ i’m not 100% sure though.
    and wat is that supposed to mean?

There’s a feud between her and Chelsea.

• Sweetdisposition

Delilah_Marie said:

So that’s what he said, lol:D

he said but that michelle mcgee is a f*cking b*tch

• Moonbeam

Chelseas face and them running around like crazy chickens after he said McGee is a bitch, lol.

• leLIVREinterdit

she can dislike whoever she wants.

• Hilary

Honestly I don’t think she hates Miley, she stood up for her after the TCA performance.
    She’s a comedian, so it’s kind of her job to be funny. =)

• Cherry

Chelsea doesn’t hate Miley, nor the Jonas Brothers, she makes fun of them and of anybody else because she is a comedian and her job consist in making people laugh (mostly making fun about celebrities) there’s nothing personal

No, she said herself that she really doesn’t like the Jonas Brothers outside of her show.

“I find them annoying. I can’t take seriously one person who wears anything representing their commitment to remaining a virgin, let alone three. I’m also not a fan of their music AND I think they’re ODD looking” – Chelsea Handler, Cosmo mag., 2010
    _________________________________

I didn’t know that,anyway I still don’t think she deserve all this hate just because she dislike/makes fun of one person or another, and I do believe that even in interviews she tells stuff just to be funny .. and for the person that keeps wishing that she’ll make fun of Selena too, well she already has, and calling Selena a famewhore is pretty stupid, since anyone with eyes, ears and at least half brain can see that she isn’t.
    I agree with you completely. I never said that i didn’t find this funny. I love Chelsea, she is a funny bitch and i think that whoever can’t handle her doesn’t need to watch her.

• Sweetdisposition

Julianna said:
    I was barely on OU last night, so I checked out the posts from yesterday…WTF happened to Kiely Williams! Omg that video and song is so distgusting. I was laughing so hard for the longest time xD

——————–

I was like WTF that video is an EPIC FAIL.
    I was shocked it had me laughing so hard, my dad was getting nosy and was like “what’s making you laugh so much?”.

• Its called Jaylor

@stellagirl1993 If its the realy pretty brunette girl than yes. Is that KStew ?

• stellagirl1993

Can you see my new icon?
    if its K-Stew yes :)

Yeah.
    Thnx :)

• stellagirl1993

@stellagirl1993 If its the realy pretty brunette girl than yes. Is that KStew ?

Yep :)

• HOT DAYUMMM

Sweetdisposition
    It’s funny how she thinks she’ll be taken seriously now…
    hahaha when all it accomplished was so much embarrassment for her

• Sweetdisposition

stellagirl1993 said:
    I love your icon, that’s one of my fave photoshoots of the twilight cast, when they were all at that dessert place.

• stellagirl1993

stellagirl1993 said:

Yeah.
    For vanity fair :)

I don’t think the person needs to speak trash of others to be funny, jimmy fallon is totally funny and doesn’t speak trash of others

• Effy

____________________

I agree 100%, while quoting you I was also replying to other posts, I was talking in general, never thought you hated her ^^ sorry if it seemd so

What is so funny about it, she gets her own place and is not bonded to her parents so whats up with you?

Love Miley Happy that she finally gets her own place to Live ?

• island.B

Selena talks about her former lover Demi Lovato and the Blond giraffe Taylor. What Taylor? Swift of course. For all of you still doubting that they weren’t on bad terms.
    former lover?lol.

• Cherry

____________________

• HOT DAYUMMM

To be funny you either have to make fun of yourself…
    or… make fun of others.
    Jimmy chooses to make fun of himself,
    and Chelsea chose the latter…
    Who cares?
    If everyone did the same kind of comedy,
    comedy would be boring as hell.

• xJonasXCandyx

I can’t watch the frikken video.

• Effy

cherry are you on twitter?

• Nancy1069

I can’t watch the frikken video.
    It ain’t that funny

island.B said:

former lover?lol.

10 years having sleepovers at eachothers houses, what did you think they did? LOL

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Lizzie McGuire is on. :D

• Sweetdisposition

HOT DAYUMMM

I felt embarrassed for her, it’s really sad if she honestly thought that that’s the way to be more “mature” or “edgier” etc. She ruined her career. I thought it was a joke or parody of something, ughh it looked like it was a promotion for unprotected drunken sex/ prostitution.

On another note; I love that icon of Zac it’s cute:D

• Effy

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Lizzie McGuire is on. :D
    :_________________________

cute Moe icon

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

On another note; I love that icon of Zac it’s cute:D

When she was walking down the street half naked with a fur coat, I thought she was supposed to be a prostitute and that a car would pull up. They would let the car shake and make the screen misty….

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Lizzie McGuire is on. :D
    :_________________________

cute Moe icon

Thanks! who is that chica in your icon?

Guys what should I do im a huge Selena fan and my friends were too. but now they hate her after she started her singing career and because she said she would not go back to Nick but then she did. I do not want to lose my fandom for Selena but if my friends do not like her I dont think I should like her. What should I do?

• HOT DAYUMMM

Sweetdisposition
    Aw thank you <3
    Ryan is sooo cute

• Effy

Cherry said:

_________________________________

Can you see my new icon?
    if its K-Stew yes :)

Whos the first commenter?

I love Chelsea handler.

• StarLightSTARbright

You guys need to sit down.
    She’ s a comedian, it whats she does is make fun of people. Just because you don’t agree with someone doesn’t mean she’s a bitch.
    The little short guy said that he loves Miley Cyrus but Bombshell MeQuee is a fucking bitch. Because Cheslea said something thats soo true about her and then the fugly mistress’ of Jessie James said something rude right back at her.

NOBODY LIKES CHELSEA LATELY!!!!!!!!! SHE IS A FREAKING WEIRDOOOOOO!!! STOP MAKING FUN OF EVERYBODY, UR UGLY AS CRAP!!! AND I DONT EVEN LIKE MILEY! BUT YOU ARE JUST BEYOND STUPID! I HOPE YOUR SHOW CRASHES AND BURNS!!!

• Timber518

Lol! I thought it was pretty funny. Especially the couch part for some reason. XP

• MileyAndSelRule

i think she was just jokin cuz as someone else said, chelsea defended miles after the whole tca “scandal” thing.

oh and the person with big blue font – i checked out the video: yes, very obvious they arent friends anymore! and wow sel’s an expert on avoiding questions!

• SellyismygirlCrush

wow people need to learn how to take a joke and sit the fuck down ugh teenies

• SellyismygirlCrush

______

id tell my freinds to shove it my freinds hate the jonas brothers and anything disney and i told em that i went to a jonas brothers concert and i talked about selena and they were like who and i was like you suck i hate :P haha
    its called being your own person sweetie

anyone seen hollywood hot tub? they go back in time and try to prevent miley’s birth. best movie ever

—————–

If your friends jumped off a bridge would you jump too? Okay, don’t answer it. You probably would.
    No I wouldnot but it seems they do not want to hangout with me anymore because I like Selena.

——————

How old are your friends? 5?

• Hilary

Chelsea defended miley on her TCA performance. So she does like her. She’s just trying to be funny thats what she does she’s a comedian.

This.

—————–

——————

How old are your friends? 5?
    ___
    And it feels like majority of my grade hates Selena now and I feel left out it sucks because I love Selena but my grade changed so much this past year.

• CupcakezLover

I love Chelsea. She’s hilarious. (:

• Mileyyy_

I like LOVE Chelsea but WTFF, nobody talks bad about my girl Miley ! So bitch first off, she said “pillos on the floor” she never said couches on the flooor ! And who the hell is that guy ? WERE’S chuyy ? And w.e this video is stupid, chelsea im watching u on TV right now, i like hate u right now…..grr ! Talk bad about who you want, but if u talk bad about my miley, I WILL BITE CHYAA :)

• Z0MG

You all have no sense of humor. |;

lmao i love her. but hate all of you crazy obsessive fans of miley and the jonas brothers. its her job to be funny and she is very and its pathetic to let your weird obsessions make you hate someone because they dont like the same person you do

• phylosper

a great philospher paul kenn (godfather of phylospy) written in his book
    “girls who always cheesy, energetic and enjoy moment and try to make happy others. girl like this have heart like baby, they get angry so fast and when they get angry they can do anything bad stuffs but not by heart, that stuff have ).00% heart feelings” these all qualities are in miley, after some pages paul write “the energy and all behavious as i have discussed before are come from girl’s purity of body and heart.”

• Z0MG

~~~~~~~~~~~
    Word.

• MileyAndSelRule

_____________________
    if u like Selena, u like Selena. just be a fan anyway. dont care what they think! but seeing as im a teen girl and know how hard it is to “not care what other people think,” i’d suggest that u do this: don’t tell them ur a fan. don’t pretend to hate Selena or anything, but u don’t need to tell them u like her, do u? however, if a situation comes up where they r hating on Selena and u feel uncomfortable, like u should say something, then say: “Okay i know u dont like her, but i dont need to hate her either. You don’t know her so u cant really judge her. She could have had reasons for deciding to sing and go back to Nick.” then if they say “what, are u a fan of her?” then u can either say: A) “Yeah, I am, and i’d appreciate it if you’d quit hating on her.” or if u don’t wanna do that, then say: B) “i’m just saying i dont like it when u guys hate on people you dont even know.” dont lie and say “omg NO WAY!” just dont come right out and say “yes im a fan” if u dont want to. but honestly, if ur friends r really ur friends, they shouldn’t care who you’re a fan of. seriously, its really stupid for them to get mad at you just becuz u like a celeb that they don’t!!! BE URSELF!! :)

—————–

——————

How old are your friends? 5?
    ___
    ___
    They just grew up sweetie as should you.

• Cyclone

Little Dude Said.
    “For Being A Teen ; Shes A fucking Bitch ”
    Haha.

To whoever that said that Chelsea rips on people who lack talent, you are an idiot piece of shit…if you actually watch the show, you will know that chelsea makes fun of everybody like Beyone, Simon cowell, Oprah, Martha stewart, Donald trump etc in fact the premise of the show is to take whatever E! talks about during day and make fun of it on her show! If those people i mentioned above lack talent then I don’t know what talent is anymore! Sit the fuck down you mofo!

• xCyrusBieber

Ive never liked Chelsea. I dont know why. So dont hate!

ewww who selena makeup she has way too much makeup on and she looks like a clown. Sorry, but she looks terrible with all that makeup. Makeup should make you look better and she looks worse ewww.

LEAVE MILEY ALONE!!

• Hilary

Little Dude Said.
    “For Being A Teen ; Shes A fucking Bitch ”
    Haha.

No, he said “I love Miley Cyrus. But Michelle McGee is a fucking bitch!”

• whatsthescoop

Leave her alone

• Effy
  • Effy

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Lizzie McGuire is on. :D
    :_________________________

cute Moe icon

Thanks! who is that chica in your icon?
    ____________________

it’s Emma Watson (Hermione from Harry Potter) ^^

• m

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Lizzie McGuire is on. :D
    :_________________________

cute Moe icon

Thanks! who is that chica in your icon?
    ____________________

it’s Emma Watson (Hermione from Harry Potter) ^^
    OH okay

—————–

• Effy

_______________________________

you should like whoever you like without worrying about what other people think, people can be friends even if they don’t like the same celebrities

___
    I would say dump Selena and become a fan of someone who can actually sing but thats just me.

—————–

Sweetdisposition said:

LaLaLaLand said:

Yeah she dislikes the Jonas Brothers and Miley
    thats why Brandon likes her so much that jealous pig. Selena will get hers.

Apr 7, 2010 @ 10:53 am

___

—————-

ROFL

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Chelsea Lately is annoying…

—————–

——————

How old are your friends? 5?

A lot of people in hollywood dislike miley….because she really is irritating….
    plus the horse teeth and gums dont help her either :(

I think she likes Miley. She even defended the pole dancing after the TCA. But she likes to make fun of her from time to time.

A lot of people in hollywood dislike miley….because she really is irritating….
    plus the horse teeth and gums dont help her either :(
    Nobody likes Selena in Hollywood because she has no talent shes ugly and her big round head doesnot help either:(

Correction:

A lot of people in hollywood dislike miley….because she is successful in what she does

• Danger-ous

________
    And what are they? Unsuccessful. That’s stupid.

You guys can’t get bent out of shape b/c a 35 year old woman makes fun of Miley Cyrus. Is she supposed to like her music? She’s an adult. And a comedian. Don’t take things so seriously, she rips on everyone who sucks. HA.

• dont jugde

Chelsea Lately does like Miley but that does not mean she a big fan of her

i would like to hit her in face.

Correction:

____
    THIS but really who hates her? nobodies like Perez Hilton and Selena Gomez who needs those famewhores

Correction:

____
    Them and most of the movie critics, a tons of adults, lot of naive music fans who still think only Disney stars use auto-tune when in fact everyone does to save recording costs.

I like that review

“Nicholas Sparks writes romantic novels that usually are tear inducing. They have made him his fortune but they have also incurred the wrath of the non-romantics among us. Miley Cyrus found fame and fortune as a very young performer in the hit Disney series “Hannah Montana.” Critics panned her talents but tweens idolized her. Eventually fate brought Miley and Nicholas into the same orbit and he ended up writing his novel THE LAST SONG as a movie project for her.

The book was released first and soared to the top of the “best seller” lists. Now the movie is out and it opened at number one across the nation. Miley and Nicholas have a hit on their hands and boy does that tick some people off. Nicholas could have written the equivalent of WAR AND PEACE and Miley could possess the acting talents of Meryl Streep and the film still would have been panned.
    ….
    Cyrus is believable in her role and that should be enough for audiences. Sparks’ story touches the heart and that should be enough also. The whole project should not be dismissed as just some melodrama made for the masses with no evidence of talent on display. This film serves its intended audience well and should be welcomed by them with open arms.

Cyrus and Sparks are talented people in their respective fields and combined they have made a film of which they should be proud. I, as an audience of one, say so.

I scored “The Last Song” an on key 7 out of 10.

• Julianna

• LucyWhite

Well that was unneccessarily bitchy. Middle agers just mad becasue they don’t have their youth anymore. And Miley’s money :P

• MissMileysFan1

Leave Miley alone! She’s great…
    and by the way, those people in the video… they need a doctor, seriously! The act like if they were in the jungle!

• LucyWhite

Ha – yes!
    They weren’t even funny.
    Blindly making fun of people is just uncreative and boring.
    Nil points!
    x

does anyone know where i can see the last song online?

• Nancy1069

I like Chelsea, she’s funny, but now she’s just being a b*tch :/

• Serenity.

I don’t like her, she’s not funny to me.
    How did she get a show?
    E! is going downhill fasttt.
    Especially with “Pretty Wild”.

CHELSEA LIKES: JUSTIN BIEBER
    OKAY WITH: MILEY CYRUS, SELENA GOMEZ
    HATES: JONAS BROTHERS, VANESSA HUDGENS

• Julianna

Serenity. said:

I don’t like her, she’s not funny to me.
    How did she get a show?
    E! is going downhill fasttt.
    Especially with “Pretty Wild”.

———————-

I watched the first 5 minutes of pretty wild and turned my TV off that show is just…a no.Just no.

i love chelsea, she cracks mee upp:)
    ahahaaa i knoww she actually like jb!

• Danger-ous

Chelsea Rocks. She’s so funny.

• Anonymous :)

stop your bitching, people! sheesh!

• Nancy1069

CHELSEA LIKES: JUSTIN BIEBER
    OKAY WITH: MILEY CYRUS, SELENA GOMEZ
    HATES: JONAS BROTHERS, VANESSA HUDGENS
    —————
    I don’t understand how she can hate the Jonas Brothers, but loves Justin Bieber

I LOVE MILEY CYRUS! :D
    she’s a m a z i n g

OMG Selena was voted worst new singer of 2010 in my rolling stone magazine OMG LOL.

Miley Cyrus has actually improved a lot; she has an amazing voice and she was really good in The Last Song.
    i didn’t used to like her that much, but now i love her.. lol
    she’s awesome and hot ;D

• Nancy1069

Gregg talks Jemi.
    —————
    Ou already posted that :/

Why the hell is everyone saying crap about Chelsea? I like Miley, but what said was utterly stupid so it’s hard not to make fun of her.

where’s chuy?

*what she said

Danger-ous said:

________
    And what are they? Unsuccessful. That’s stupid.

Is that why she rips on Jonas Brothers every show? I mean we all know they suck so bad.

• island.B

Chelsea is funny but i damn im in school i’ll watch it later :)

Danger-ous said:

________
    And what are they? Unsuccessful. That’s stupid.

___
    This is hilarious coming from a Jonas fan meanwhile she rips on them more than anybody. So I guess they suck big time:S

• LaLaLaLand

Chelsea is funny but i damn im in school i’ll watch it later :)
    Im in spring break =)

Did anyone get the new rolling stone people on twitter have gotten it and they said Selena was voted worst singer of 2010.

• Nancy1069

Chelsea is funny but i damn im in school i’ll watch it later :)
    Your icon is……awkward

• island.B

shes a comedian its her job to make jokes.if you’ve seen her show she makes fun of a lot of people not just Miley.

LaLaLaLand said:

Chelsea is funny but i damn im in school i’ll watch it later :)
    Im in spring break =)

:'( you lucky duck.

• HOT DAYUMMM

I <3 Chelsea…
    she’s so damn funny.

• island.B

Chelsea is funny but i damn im in school i’ll watch it later :)
    Your icon is……awkward

lol.yours is cute :)

• john

she loves all the new artists, but she is a comedian so she mango them, nothing is personal

well it’s only personal for vanessa because of the nude photos.

but I personally loved the naked photos

hahaha

• Cherry

________
    And what are they? Unsuccessful. That’s stupid.

You do realize that she hates the Jonas Brothers and make fun of them every chance she gets, right?

• Danger-ous

Apr 7, 2010 @ 10:01 am
    Cherry said:

________
    And what are they? Unsuccessful. That’s stupid.

OMG NO WAY!? SHE SUCKS SO BAD.

Yes, I know. And it’s funny too. I don’t think JB are walking gods.

• lana luise

Lame…hated it! her place sounds great. Chelsea is jealous!

• Julianna

OHHHHHHHH.

• Katie13

shes usually funny, but this ones not that funny :/

• Cherry

________
    And what are they? Unsuccessful. That’s stupid.

LOL at this coming from a Jonas fan btw.

Delilah_Marie said:

———————
    michelle is the only person who really deserves all the bad comments

• Nancy1069

Chelsea is funny but i damn im in school i’ll watch it later :)
    Your icon is……awkward

lol.yours is cute :)
    XD, thanks

• Its called Jaylor

Chelsea is funny but i still kinda get offended when she makes fun of JB and Miley Cyrus…

ANYWAY check this out if this shit is true than that bitch is a freakin angel: http://www.showbizspy.com/article/202690/taylor-swift-gives-demi-lovatos-ex-the-cold-shoulder.html

• LaLaLaLand

Chelsea is funny but i damn im in school i’ll watch it later :)
    Im in spring break =)

:'( you lucky duck.
    yes i know. did u already have ur spring break?

• LucyJonas

she exaggerates it in the comments, miley has many younger fans, I think she should take it easy

i find it funny at what that Jonas fan said about Chelsea ripping on people that suck meanwhile she rips on Jonas every show.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Its called Jaylor
    Doubt it’s true.
    Their source is the National Enquirer for goodness sake.

:'( you lucky duck.
    yes i know. did u already have ur spring break?

yea i already had mines :)and it was wack.so do you have any big plans for yours?

wheres chuy?!

• Effy

I wish people would give a time with the stars of Disney and speak more of the other young artists, like Glee

• a

follow me on twitter! :) twitter.com/LittleAennaa

lol.yours is cute :)
    XD, thanks
    :) does Spongebob still come on?

• Effy

LucyJonas said:

_____________________

younger fans who are not supposed to watch her show

• island.B

i rember one time Chelsea called Nick Jonas a pube head mole rat or something like that and i use to be like in love w/ him and i just thought it was funny.

• LucyWhite

I don’t mind if she makes fun of people… in a funny way. But this was a bit lame. Just taking cheap shots at a young person. Whether what Miley did/said deserved it, that’s irrelevant. She shouldn’t just make fun of her with no actual comedic content.
    P.S. I don’t actually know who this woman is, she’s a nobody in the UK. Apparently she’s a comedienne? God knows how she got a show.

• Nancy1069

lol.yours is cute :)
    XD, thanks
    :) does Spongebob still come on?
    It does in my country

• mascafee

I love chelsea ! xddddd

• HOT DAYUMMM

island.B
    Of course!

• - Blair Waldorf -

Chelsea annoys me.

• Rose

I think for chelsea no matter the talent, she’ll speak bad of all artists, maybe she is frustrated

• Julianna

• TEXT%
  • island.B

:) does Spongebob still come on?
    It does in my country

oh i think it does in mines too.im more of a Disney person then Nick.

Of course!
    i need to watch it sometime then :)

I can only imagine what she would say about Selena but she usually doesnot give famewhores the time of day.

• Cherry

“I find them annoying. I can’t take seriously one person who wears anything representing their commitment to remaining a virgin, let alone three. I’m also not a fan of their music AND I think they’re ODD looking”Chelsea Handler, Cosmo mag., 2010

Apr 7, 2010 @ 10:18 am
    Julianna said:

WOW your profile is amazing.i need to step my profile game up :P

Its called Jaylor
    Doubt it’s true.
    Their source is the National Enquirer for goodness sake.

Lool. I live in Morocco so i dont know what are like the super fake magazines or the ones i can trust.. so.. but if it is true she get all my respect back!

________
    And what are they? Unsuccessful. That’s stupid.

Um, I wasn’t talking about Chelsea. Chelsea loves Miley.

(replying to this) – Apr 7, 2010 @ 10:18 am
    Danger-ous said:

Apr 7, 2010 @ 10:01 am
    Cherry said:

________
    And what are they? Unsuccessful. That’s stupid.

OMG NO WAY!? SHE SUCKS SO BAD.

Yes, I know. And it’s funny too. I don’t think JB are walking gods.
    If Mileys music was only for kiddies The climb and Party in The usa would not have peaked on adult contemporay charts at #1

• Danger-ous

I’m sorry, but any grown ass adult without a 12 year old daughter listening and LOVING MC may have some issues.

• Sweetdisposition

• Cherry

Cherry said:

________
    And what are they? Unsuccessful. That’s stupid.

OMG NO WAY!? SHE SUCKS SO BAD.

Yes, I know. And it’s funny too. I don’t think JB are walking gods.

In your words “she rips on everyone who sucks. HA.” Obviously you think the Jonas Brothers suck even though your icon has a picture of one of them.

• Danger-ous

OMG nooo! You got me alright. Does this mean I’ll be kicked out of the fan club!?

I don’t really care and like I said previously, if you read that too, I don’t think JB are gods. I rip on them all the time. They’re not superhuman and I don’t have them up on some crazy pedestal.

Danger-ous said:

-__
    Mileys music is not distinctly for kids Party In The Usa When i look At You and The climb are not kiddie songs so wtf are you talking about?

• Julianna

hum.

• Hilary

LMAO Chelsea =)

LOve MILEY <3

• Cherry

Actually i know a lot of 18+ people that love MC. Also, if you go to college you’ll see a lot of her fans.

daner-ous is a troll

• Danger-ous

Apr 7, 2010 @ 10:26 am

daner-ous is a troll
    Aw. Thank you! That is so sweet.

• SummerKisses

what did the short guy say at the end that got everyone hyped up?

• Its called Jaylor

I love Miley Cyrus and no matter how funny this is its still offensive in a way.

• stellagirl1993

Can you see my new icon?

• whatsthescoop

omg wtf

• Anna

unfortunately she attacks those who appear most in the media, this doesn’t mean that the people who she doesn’t speak bad are better

• Julianna

——————–

I was like WTF that video is an EPIC FAIL.

1 st