Demi Lovato BAREFOOT ON SONNY Set

demi-barefoot

Joe also Tweeted someone’s barefoot picture! Tiffany Giardina video under!

• Candy

BAMF Princess you are a bitch and not in a good way

• iFail2Much

Aw that picture is so qt <3 i love her.

• iFail2Much

-Waits until some crazy person comes and finds something bad to say about this picture-

• BAMF Princess

Fuck this shit. I’m not going to take off my shoes because someone doesn’t have any.

Instead of doing shit like this, how about asking people to bring unwanted or unused shoes in on this day. Or how about you donate 10,000 of your millions and buy one dollor shoes and send them to countries in need…oh yeah that’s right..It’s about publicity not actually caring.

You know how stupid Jonas fans are? They’re going to walk through on uneven asphalt and get cuts but won’t care because fugly Jonas boys told them too. eyeroll. They don’t give a fuck about these actual kids in need whatsoever. Anything for something to put on a resume.

I love you.

joes got some funky looking feet.

• kapindorkburger

LOL. Why so serious?

hahah oh Demi

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Joe’s feet looks all chunky! lmao :D

hahahah demi keep your shoes on hahahaha:P i love you dems

LOL. Why so serious?
    Because I am hungry :D

Those are Joe’s feet? O_o

do you notice demi says something about joe everyday and he never says one thing about her.hmmm

just like she alway talked about selena,then taylor,then miley ,now joe

someone is using all these people for their fame.*cough * DEMI *couugh

• xJonasXCandyx

I thought it was “hard without Joe”… Tooo much Jemi:/.

• Julianna

Omyyyygadd! $h3333 h@@s f33T!

I’m bored.

• Agnes

ITS NOT JOE JONAS FEET

Yess! @joejonas barefoot at Intel. http://tweetphoto.com/17649317 (via @aarondr) A GUY SEND JOE A PIC FOR HIS FEET!!!!

• kapindorkburger

Er, go eat something then. xD

• iFail2Much

No oceanup those aren’t Joe’s feet. I think.

Those are Joe’s feet? O_o
    The ones on the bottom! ha-ha

• @bhkprince

Why must u always try and bring down demi? Did you notice that its a retweet by joe, Just because you have self esteem problems doesnt mean talking shit about demi will help solve them! So thought for the day ‘LEAVE DEMI THE FUCK ALONE!!’

• -Hibz-

BAMF Princess said:

Every comment I read of yours is always so negative. Its getting really annoying.

Please go away =\

• sweetdisposition???

It would be better if people donated unwanted or new shoes to those who need it instead of encouraging people to walk around barefoot on the dirty asphalt, and also getting your feet hurt from that. So I agree with Bamf princess on that.

• AGNES

ITS NOT JOE FEET
    A GUY SENT JOE A PIC FOR HIS FEET DUH!!! READ JOE TWITTER

i could gone my WHOLE life with out seeing joes feet anyone with me

• superJOEman

Those aren’t Joe’s feet! He confirmed it on his Twitter.. lol
    It’s nice to know that almost everyone are participating on “One Day Without Shoes”! ^^

• leLIVREinterdit

i’d rather keep my shoes on.

its nor joe jonas feet ok people
    a guy sent it to joe he is aarondor yea read his twitter

• Haley

I really hope you know that those aren’t Joe’s feet.

• Nancy1069

Awkward…

uh. I’m a Jonas fan and I’m not doing this One Day without Shoes thing just because the Jonas Brothers are doing it. My school decided to make it an event on our campus before I even heard of them doing it. So you need to chill. This is for a good cause.

If people are doing this just because the Jonas Brothers are that’s their business but I’m not.

• ari

those arent joes feet…

and to BAMF Prnincess
    1. this wasnt started by the Jonas Boys they are supporting TOMS shoes which by the way does give shoes to those that dont have
    2. the idea of doing this is so that we see what its like for these people that dont have shoes…to make us think, something you should do before you write a dumbass comment

no they’re not Joe’s feet. they’re his friends.

• silver_n

joe’s feet are..umm..lets not go there..and its for a good cause so i’m not going to say mean things about it (although i really really want to)

• bizzzzzzz

they aren’t joe’s feet. he retweeted someone elses picture.

• Love you bitch.

I kinda thought they weren’t but then people said they were. Now I know they aren’t Joe’s feet. Thank God.

Joe has some ugly fucking feet. Jesus.

• INeedAHero

BAY BAY BAY BEEE!!!!

And what have you done to help beside complain about other people

• disney_girl

There’s nothing wrong with being bisexual. The other stuff is pretty bad for her career and stuff. But I don’t see anything wrong with being bi… =/

this

Don’t lie. Just admit it. You loveeeeee him. :P

yeah that’s in his dreams :P

• sara12

TIffs video is so cool! how did she get on the billboard?!?!?! hahaha

and joes feet r weird

You are quite ignorant. Yes they could donate money, but a gesture like this is equally good. Consider the fact that you are too selfish to take your shoes off for a day. It’s about going without what we take for granted everyday (wearing shoes) and really seeing how good we have it to be wearing shoes everyday. Furthermore this raises awareness to the issue so that people know others go without shoes.

With regards to your comment about the ‘JoBros’ telling people not to wear shoes: It’s TOMS shoes that started this whole event. Not the Jonas brothers. And so they are simply following suite with setting an example for a good cause.

Furthermore, Joe owns a pair of TOMS shoes, and if you don’t know what they are i would suggest you look it up. that hardly seems like a publicity gesture, in fact its the small things you do daily versus the BIG things that really show you care.

• rockstar101

LMAO. Once some loser starts a dumb rumor, others will follow. Oh yeah, she’s bisexual & takes drugs & is having sex with different guys … C’mon I think there’s nothing wrong with being bi or with just trying it (like … kissing a girl for fun) but you guys are silly. Especially if you really believe that :D

• Tis_Darling

ugh! feet are disgusting. And that guy has some grody feet..

• colorfulx

I was going barefoot in the street and a hobo stopped me and asked me;

“Can I lick all your 10 toes?”

I said no because I only have 11 toes.

8 in one and 3 in the other one :)

• kaygirl ?

BAMF:

I did the day without shoes at school. The point was to raise awareness of the fact that people take for granted the fact they have shoes. My feet hurt and it sux to not have shoes. TOMS did it to get people to find out about their work. With every pair of shoes bought they give a pair to kids in need in third world country so stop being rude people

is bad when she has 17 and works for disney… i dont know if she is bi or not but i agree with someone that said here that she likes to have some fun with girls but date guys for real relatioships. i really dont imagine demi not getting “some” from boys her entire life but with demi we never know because she is not the most mature 17 years old girl.

________________________________________________________________

Calm down, what other people do shouldn’t concern you that much

• OhGoshOnNo

“kaygirl ? said:

BAMF:

You know this isn’t even started by the Jonas Brothers. It was started by TOMS shoes (who donate a pair for every pair they sell btw) the Jonas Bros aren’t the only ones involved, many other celebs are taking part. No its not being barefoot just to be barefoot & say we did it, its because it educates people in how life is w/o shoes, & maybe once the fans experience what it is like they will be moved to DONATE (like you said) to those who need shoes. And maybe seeing so many people going barefoot for this cause will encourage others to help out too.”

This is exactly what it’s all about. Before you go on a rant, educate yourself please.
    >>>http://www.Toms.com<<<
    info can be found there.

• sweetdisposition???

harrypotterbitches said:

sweetdisposition??? said:

Why is everyone on the feet post? Get your asses over to the Taylor Lautner post, jk.
    because feet are much better looking than taylor lautner lol jk jk

Hahaha, but not true:P

Everybody loves feet.! :D
    awe gros
    but funny hahaha
    so im guessing as a baby you didnt stick your big toe in your mouth like some lol

• FAN

and let the HATING begin.

sheesh.

when will it STOP.

YOUR AWESOME DEMI =)
    just rememeber that!

MZ said:

lol how would we get down a hill

…Roll?
    omg i lought so hard

lol how would we get down a hill

…Roll?
    okay but how would we stop… :P

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

My toes are in my mouth right now…

love the color of her hair there
    Oh I know! She just looks gorgeous :)
    ___
    she always does
    since whan are you afan of her

She does! Um I always liked her. She’s really funny on wizards and just a sweetheart.

mNotAnnoying3.0 said:

So is the rumor about Anna and Demi true?
    What rumor?

That she was in love with Demi, but Demi didn’t want her anymore?

• mctiqueen

Demi’s lounge pants or sweatpants or whatever they are look amazingly comfy..I wonder where she got them.

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

Haha… I’m not even gonna click on the other picture.
    haha what is wrong with you and feet

Lol, I’m just not a fan.
    ____
    then your in the wrong post hahaha

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

My toes are in my mouth right now…

weirdo O.O

harrypotterbitches said:

Everybody loves feet.! :D
    awe gros
    but funny hahaha
    _____
    people do that
    your kidding

• iFail2Much

What’s so wrong about feet? o_o

• Danger-ous

Everyone knows Joe’s feet are pigeontoed and those feet are not.

MZ said:

HAHAHA, They are beautiful compared to that guys feet. :D
    thats true
    his feets are ugly

Yep haha :)

All feet are ugly. Why do we even have feet?! We should have little wheels instead.
    _____
    that would be weird
    but kinda cool
    get places faster

Everybody loves feet.! :D

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    Her feet look wrinkly sort of…
    that’s why I said they look creepy

Zac’s back! How cute :)

sweetdisposition??? said:

because feet are much better looking than taylor lautner lol jk jk

So is the rumor about Anna and Demi true?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Everyone knows Joe’s feet are pigeontoed and those feet are not.

OH yeah!! so are nick’s not much Kevin though

• INeedAHero

Haha! If those ar joes feet there pretty ugly xD

love the color of her hair there
    Oh I know! She just looks gorgeous :)
    ___
    she always does
    since whan are you afan of her

• iFail2Much

because feet are much better looking than taylor lautner lol jk jk

lmao

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

So is the rumor about Anna and Demi true?
    What rumor?

Everybody loves feet.! :D
    awe gros
    but funny hahaha

lol how would we get down a hill

…Roll?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Haha… I’m not even gonna click on the other picture.
    haha what is wrong with you and feet

Lol, I’m just not a fan.

Kevin- Gay~vibe
    Joe- Bisexual
    Selena- Straight

WTH? O_o

That came straight from the heart. :I

YO son what’s up?

not much just bored like alway and don’t you dear say i don’t have a life :P

i wouldnt be surprised either. That anna seems completly obssessed with demi… so if demi did the mistake of having some fun with her i guess we will know that later…(and that will not be good for demi carreer)
    i always thought demi was/is bi but i still think she prefers boys for real relationships.

p.s. and camilla gives the bi vibe too…

—————–

I don’t know if she prefers boys for real relationships or not, I just think that if she is bi, she would not go out publicaly or even be open about it to her family for obvious reasons.

That is when they are at their finest!! :D

Fine. I’ll wait until my feet go all pruney and then I’ll rub them all over your face.

WARNING: I will probably moan in pleasure.
    __

Way to make me throw up. Why are you even here?
    excuse me?

Kevin- married but gay
    Joe- Bisexual/gay
    Selena- Straight, but will kiss girls

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Don’t worry, by tomorrow you will be in love with me. ;)

in your dreams :P
    Your fighting the love!! :O

Can’t stop the rain from falling,
    Can’t stop my heart from calling you!

not much just bored like alway and don’t you dear say i don’t have a life :P
    I would never say that. =] Duh.

Timber518 said:

Agreed. But I think Kevin is straight and Selena might have liked Demi.

No. Kevin’s gay pretending to be straight. Haha! Seriously though. If he came out and told everyone that, I’d have no trouble believing him. I’m not hating on him. Just saying. And I think Selena is as straight as it gets. Lol! XD

—————

I agree. Though I think Selena is straight, I also think that she had a crush on Demi.

Kevin- married but gay
    Joe- Bisexual/gay
    Selena- Straight, but will kiss girls

I LOL’d at what you said about Kevin

• Music Zombie

———————————————–
    Well aren’t you a real ray of sunshine, get the fuck outta here if you don’t like what they are doing,thats what somebody with a brain would do. But noooo,you just have to act like baby. Did you not get what you wanted :(? what they are doing is a good cause so grow up and shut up.

Your fighting the love!! :O

there was non in the first place :P

• Timber518

I can’t believe everybody on here is discussing the sexuality of all these Disney stars. XP

Kevin- married but gay
    Joe- Bisexual/gay
    Selena- Straight, but will kiss girls

—————–

Agreed.

Is Mitchel Musso bi?

• dont jugde

I would never say that. =] Duh.

yeah like i believe that :P so i see you have your Miley icon back <333

Your fighting the love!! :O

there was non in the first place :P
    You know you love me
    You know you want me
    ;)

Welcome to OceanUp.com.

• Timber518

Lol! Could be. But I just think she seems to act too much like little Miss Perfect to even think anything like that. Haha!

Timber518 said:

—————

It always happens. LOL

hahah am not :)

Is Mitchel Musso bi?

Love you bitch. said:

Can’t stop the rain from falling,
    Can’t stop my heart from calling you!
    but ill be there forever you will see that its better all our hopes and our dreams will come true…

Welcome to OceanUp.com.

Lol! Yes! I can’t believe the topic changed from feet, to this so quickly though. Haha!

yeah like i believe that :P so i see you have your Miley icon back <333

:P And yea I got my Miley icon back. Love this girl too much. =]

That is when they are at their finest!! :D

WARNING: I will probably moan in pleasure.
    __

Way to make me throw up. Why are you even here?

So who follows Anna, Demi’s friend on twitter? What song did she tweet two days ago? Someone said it was suspicious, meaning related to Demi. :/ lol

YO Loser!!

YO son what’s up?

• Tinypic Bandit

Tinypic Bandit: your icon!! Sailor moon. <3
    X^3, It was the shit back in the day! (:^D

BTW, your page, love the background!
    Cupcakes = X_X <333

• harrypotterbitches

WARNING: I will probably moan in pleasure.
    lol i like you
    You. me. bed now.
    lol naahh i’ll pass

• Kourtney

I just really don’t like feet.

could we talk about something alseplaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

Lol, so what’s up everyonee9?
    ____
    good
    you came in agood time we stoped talking about fet

Timber518 said:

…?? O.o

That site has a lot of useful info.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

WARNING: I will probably moan in pleasure.
    lol i like you
    You. me. bed now.
    lol naahh i’ll pass

You don’t know what your missing :P

Your ion makes me laugh ha-ha :D

Haha! Thank you…? XD

Np

You don’t know what your missing :P

please she not missing anything at ALL

• Timber518

That site has a lot of useful info.

Even still, I’m not even gonna click on it.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Lol! If that’s true it really doesn’t surprise me. Demi gives off that whole bisexual vibe. Camilla too. Nothing wrong with that. Just saying. XD

Hmmm.. Joe is pretty feminine…. Jk :)

So is the rumor about Anna and Demi true?
    What rumor?

That she was in love with Demi, but Demi didn’t want her anymore?
    …..

she is in love with demi but you are wrong in the “demi didint want her anymore” part, because demi is bisexual and he is cheating on joe with anna. I guess demi didnt destroy her career with the alchool rumors so its time for another try and ruin her carreer for dating a girl… and no, i am not being sarcastic.
    and it seems that joe likes bisexual girls because camilla is or was bisexual too, she had some fum with tennis player maria sharapova

Your story is not hard to believe. But Jemi is PR. I think Demi is bi, but I don’t know if her and Anna have something. LOL

You don’t know what your missing :P

please she not missing anything at ALL
    What? are you jealous? ;)

.. (:

• dont jugde

What? are you jealous? ;)

hahah you wish :P

• Love you bitch.

I’ve been thinking that maybe baby, I’ve been going a little crazy,lately

——————–

Yes man.

Kevin- Gay~vibe
    Joe- Bisexual
    Selena- Straight

im out buy

• Timber518

Hmmm.. Joe is pretty feminine…. Jk :)

Lol! Fair enough. Haha! Totally kidding. XD

is post is DEAD! :(

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

What? are you jealous? ;)

hahah you wish :P
    I do wish.

• Danger-ous

Kevin- Gay~vibe
    Joe- Bisexual
    Selena- Straight
    Thanks for the update. Now I can sleep at night.

Kevin- Gay~vibe
    Joe- Bisexual
    Selena- Straight

Lol! Yes! I actually agree with that. Haha! XD

I do wish.

well good for you

Kevin- Gay~vibe
    Joe- Bisexual
    Selena- Straight
    Thanks for the update. Now I can sleep at night.
    Sarcasm?

Kevin- Gay~vibe
    Joe- Bisexual
    Selena- Straight

Lol! Yes! I actually agree with that. Haha! XD

High-five :P

Tinypic Bandit: your icon!! Sailor moon. <3

I do wish.

well good for you

Don’t worry, by tomorrow you will be in love with me. ;)

bye!! K.F.D.M.S lover

Kevin- Gay~vibe
    Joe- Bisexual
    Selena- Straight

—————–

Agreed. But I think Kevin is straight and Selena might have liked Demi.

• Timber518

Agreed. But I think Kevin is straight and Selena might have liked Demi.

How is this anna chick and the other ones obsessed with her? I never knew about that ^^ btw.. who is anna oliver? Is she famous?

BYE GUYS.

IDK about Demi but Camilla did indeed have a relationship with Maria Sharapova.

Apr 8, 2010 @ 12:57 pm

Apr 8, 2010 @ 12:42 pm

p.s. and camilla gives the bi vibe too…

—————–

…..

she has too much bad rumors around her….famewhore/drugs and alchool addiction/ slut/ bisexual…. whats next?
    i dont know if all these rumors are true, but i am sure that nome of them are good for her.

—————————-

again? and you don’t even changed what you already said in another post…
    i think that you are the obssessed one!

it was for demi… she was angry because demi decided leave her and she posted that on twitter…but i guess demi changed her mind lol
    i dont know how demi will break up with her, anna is obssessed with her.

Are you for real? Or are you just joking? By the way, wich song was it?

….

for real….and everybody will see because anna will not shut up when demi break up with her. but i guess is demis fault.
    the song is WILD THING- TONE LOC

—————–

Does Demi have a golden vaginaor something? All of her exes were obssesed with her at one point or another. LMAO

IDK about Demi but Camilla did indeed have a relationship with Maria Sharapova.

She did? LMAO!!

yes. if you go on google and write camilla belle + maria sharapova you will see a lot of things about them.
    I guess joe really has a thing for bisexual girls lol

<3 tiffany

No bb. That’s your dream. =]

hahahah you wish :P

well, i love all of them, but i liked tiff’s video, hahaha.

* kisses you passionately*

now tell me you don’t love me…

*clean my lip*

i feel NOTHING for you :P
    I felt sparks

Whoa lol Demi’s pic looks awsome! N Joe has realli gross feet XP lol Tiffany is funni hah n I wanna go on a bill bored!!!!!!11

Wtf? LOL

I felt sparks

*baby voice* Good. for. you

Love you bitch. said:

Wtf? LOL

Well, she most have something.

• MZ

I almost didn’t notice all the roses and the note that saiidddd..

I felt sparks

*baby voice* Good for you
    AAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAAHHAAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAHHHHAAA=

BAMF Princess
    Apr 8, 2010 @ 11:22 am
    BAMF Princess said:

Wow I totally agree with you!
    How is taking off your shoes helping anybody??

they’re all such great people, joe, tiffany, demi, and everyone else who took part in today. & it really does #hurtwithoutshoes, i did it after school today!

hahahah you wish :P

No I don’t. But you do. :P

• Timber518

This post is kinda dead… =/

it raises awareness, idiots.

a lot of people are always saying demi is too good for disney. so if demi is lesbian or bi she will be out of disney soon… the mouse will be pissed and bye bye demi lol

No I don’t. But you do. :P

yeah yeah whatever :P

• MZ

It’s nothing to do with the JB idiot, they’re just bringing attention to the cause because they have a large fan base and can spread the word.
    The point is to step into somebody else’s shoes. To raise awareness that it’s not right that some people don’t have items as simple as shoes.

Well this is boring.

• Danger-ous

Wow I totally agree with you!
    How is taking off your shoes helping anybody??
    Sometimes I really wonder about people.

It’s supposed to bring awareness and compassion to those who cannot afford shoes so you know what it’s like. You obviously have none, so keep your fucking shoes on.

Wtf? LOL

Well, she most have something

__________

Trace, alex deleon, dirk are obessessed with her. But having a girl obessessed with her its too dangerous.

Wtf? LOL

Well, she most have something

__________

Why? LOL

• Timber518

p.s. and camilla gives the bi vibe too…

I don’t really know anything about this Anna girl. But I mean, if it’s true, I really hope it doesn’t do too much damage to Demi’s career. If she is bi, I really don’t think it’s a big deal. Like, at all. But, that’s just me. I’m sure everyone else, especially the people at Disney would think differently. =/

p.s. and camilla gives the bi vibe too…

mNotAnnoying3.0 said:

My toes are in my mouth right now…
    lol why!?

2nd?????

• iFail2Much

My toes are in my mouth right now…

LOL now that’s gross.

I was first!

okay but how would we stop… :P

I don’t know, Ask Taylor.

all post to myself

ahahahaha

• MZ

My toes are in my mouth right now…

Haha I can still do that. I don’t though because feet are vile and disgusting.

no one here?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

okay let me check other post lmao

love the color of her hair there
    Oh I know! She just looks gorgeous :)
    ___
    she always does
    since whan are you afan of her

____
    yes ilove her and wizards

• Julianna

It’s Demi!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

My big toe taste like apples! ;)

Apr 8, 2010 @ 12:02 pm
    MZ said:

okay but how would we stop… :P

I don’t know, Ask Taylor.
    lol okay

iFail2Much said:

My toes are in my mouth right now…

LOL now that’s gross.
    agreed D:

• kapindorkburger

Ahw, that picture is cute. :D

• MZ

Seriously how is SWAC doing another season?
    That show’s terrible.

• disney_girl

Her foot is pretty..LMFAO

• viachloe

LOVVEE HER(:
    And that is soooo cuttee: D
    xx

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

My big toe taste like apples! ;)

we have a problem

• JemiLove4ever

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

My big toe taste like apples! ;)

we have a problem

• JemiLove4ever

HAHAHA, They are beautiful compared to that guys feet. :D
    thats true
    his feets are ugly

Yep haha :)

lol how would we get down a hill
    …Roll?

hahahahaha omgsh the last 3 comments made me laugh so hard hahaha

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

My big toe taste like apples! ;)
    _____
    ok they must be clean
    your kidding write

• sweetdisposition???

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

My big toe taste like apples! ;)
    Sure it does:D

So um…I have nothing funny or witty to say.

Okay I am done sucking my toes! :P

dont jugde said:

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

My big toe taste like apples! ;)

we have a problem
    _____
    icant stop laghing

• girl crush mileyyyyy

My big toe taste like apples! ;)

Barrrrffff!

good naw go brash

Okay I am done sucking my toes! :P

and i was with you?? O.O

Okay I am done sucking my toes! :P
    you are interesting person :D

• girl crush mileyyyyy

So um…I have nothing funny or witty to say.

Hhehee.. I like you.

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

My big toe taste like apples! ;)

Barrrrffff!
    itold you

• harrypotterbitches

you are a interesting person :D

• _huajaichumpoo

You can spell “Demi Lovato” on her toes!

• Rayne_A

I have the urge to write on my feet. THATS never happend before.

• Love you bitch.

LMAO. at all these comments.

• sweetdisposition???

Okay I am done sucking my toes! :P
    Ok, are you going to move on to something else? Jk:D

• JemiLove4ever

Okay I am done sucking my toes! :P
    good naw go brash

haha :P

• girl crush mileyyyyy

My big toe taste like apples! ;)

Barrrrffff!
    itold you
    hahaha

Haha I know :( but I listen to noone! ;)

Okay I am done sucking my toes! :P

and i was with you?? O.O

really?? me too…

• Tinypic Bandit

jerseygirl said:
    God, I HATE feet!!!!!
    I heard THAT! (:^O

I forgot all about this, but I wouldn’t have done it aanyways…can’t stand feet, especially jacked up feet…egh!

replying to this) – Apr 8, 2010 @ 12:46 pm
    Timber518 said:

Maybe she is a little devil in bed behind closed doors. LMAO

Maybe she is a little devil in bed behind closed doors. LMAO

Lol! She probably is. Haha! XD

You know you love me
    You know you want me
    ;)

oh please

Haha I know. Btw, your icon is hilarious. =]

Haha I know. Btw, your icon is hilarious. =]

Lol! Thank you. Your icon is so pretty too. XD

Aw, that’s sweet of you to say [;

i dont know how demi will break up with her, anna is obssessed with her.

:P And yea I got my Miley icon back. Love this girl too much. =]

YES <3333 check out my account :)

Kevin- married but gay
    Joe- Bisexual/gay
    Selena- Straight, but will kiss girls
    __

Oh my god, can you stop it with the Kevin being married but gay thing?!

It’s people like you that made that poor Blake fellow commit suicide the other day. People like you should be ashamed of themselves.

• Timber518

Oh my god, can you stop it with the Kevin being married but gay thing?!

He’s a grown man. If Kevin lets what people say on a stupid gossip site effect him that much then he has a serious problem.

i love demi!!

• Tinypic Bandit

…-_- Kevin is NOT gay…

Wtf? LOL

Well, she most have something

__________

Why? LOL
    …..

because a dumped girl can be a bitch

Aw, that’s sweet of you to say [;
    yup made that up all by myself :)

i dont know how demi will break up with her, anna is obssessed with her.

Are you for real? Or are you just joking? By the way, wich song was it?

You know you love me
    You know you want me
    ;)

oh please

When you look me in the eyes
    and tell me that you love me!! :)

• musiciseverything

YES <3333 check out my account :)

Dude your account is hot. I love the fact that you threw Bieber in there. =]

Tinypic Bandit: your icon!! Sailor moon. <3
    X^3, It was the shit back in the day! (:^D

BTW, your page, love the background!
    Cupcakes = X_X <333

haha it was! and thank youu :)

Lol! Thank you. Your icon is so pretty too. XD

Thank you. =]

When you look me in the eyes
    and tell me that you love me!! :)

Stop it i DON’T want you :P

CHECK OUT MY OCEANUP ACCOUNT AND COMMENT

• girl crush mileyyyyy

how am i back at the feet post.. lol :b

Fothermucker.

Dude your account is hot. I love the fact that you threw Bieber in there. =]

yeah yeah but that does not mean am love him :P

When you look me in the eyes
    and tell me that you love me!! :)

Stop it i DON’T want you :P
    Your the voice I hear inside my head the reason why I am singing.
    I need to find you
    I gotta find you
    Your the missing piece I need the song inside of me
    I gotta find you
    I gotta find you.

yeah yeah but that does not mean am love him :P

Hmm…Whatever you say. I know you gush every time you see him. Don’t lie. :P

• dont jugde

Your the voice I hear inside my head the reason why I am singing.
    I need to find you
    I gotta find you
    Your the missing piece I need the song inside of me
    I gotta find you
    I gotta find you.

this is all BS!!!

• That’s nice. @ddlovato and @jonasbrothers rocks!

Hmm…Whatever you say. I know you gush every time you see him. Don’t lie. :P

bitch please :P

IDK about Demi but Camilla did indeed have a relationship with Maria Sharapova.

Apr 8, 2010 @ 12:42 pm

p.s. and camilla gives the bi vibe too…

—————–

…..

• Tinypic Bandit

ImNotAnnoying3.0

Your page is really cool! (:^D

• Timber518

That’s nice. @ddlovato and @jonasbrothers rocks!

Lol! What’s the point in putting the usernames? This isn’t Twitter… =/

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Your the voice I hear inside my head the reason why I am singing.
    I need to find you
    I gotta find you
    Your the missing piece I need the song inside of me
    I gotta find you
    I gotta find you.

this is all BS!!!

You know you love me!! :P

• Tinypic Bandit

dont jugde

I really like your slideshow. (:^)

I hate refreshing the page and seeing Demi’s feet everytime I do. -.-

mNotAnnoying3.0

Your page is really cool! (:^D

I know. ;)

bitch please :P

Don’t lie. Just admit it. You loveeeeee him. :P

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

IDK about Demi but Camilla did indeed have a relationship with Maria Sharapova.

She did? LMAO!!

You know you love me!! :P

no i don’t :P

• Timber518

Oh gross. I can’t stand Tiffany Giardina. I should’ve read that she was the one in the video before taking my headphones out and crap. -.-

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

My big toe taste like apples! ;)

Barrrrffff!
    itold you
    hahaha

Haha I know :( but I listen to noone! ;)
    these post is grazy

• JemiLove4ever

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

My big toe taste like apples! ;)

Barrrrffff!
    itold you
    hahaha

Haha I know :( but I listen to noone! ;)
    these post is grazy
    lol yeah…

Why? LOL
    …..

because a dumped girl can be a bitch

But you don’t even know if that’s true.

Those ARENT Joe’s feet. He tweeted that!

hey oceanup those arent joe’s feet. he said so.

OU IS DEAD!!

Why does everyone hate feet? they are beautiful! :D
    ____
    idont maybe becouse there descosting

• Rayne_A

I’m over my head and I know it, I know it. My feet are awesome and i know it,i know it.

• JemiLove4ever

hahahaha

• JemiLove4ever

hahahaha

Why does everyone hate feet? they are beautiful! :D

Feet are disgusting. Especially when they prune. Euugghghhhghhghgh.

dont jugde said:

OU IS DEAD!!
    _____
    nooooooooooooooo
    game back dont leave
    craying
    hahahaha

• JemiLove4ever

yeah those aren’t joe’s feet actually lol…

Okay I am done sucking my toes! :P
    you are interesting person :D

NO they are not

Those feet are not of joe!! Read twitter

Ugh! God, Joe’s feet are disgusting. Haha! XP

Why does everyone hate feet? they are beautiful! :D

Feet are disgusting. Especially when they prune. Euugghghhhghhghgh.

That is when they are at their finest!! :D

Why does everyone hate feet? they are beautiful! :D

you need help

Ugh! God, Joe’s feet are disgusting. Haha! XP

its not Joe’s feets :P

Why does everyone hate feet? they are beautiful! :D

you need help

Thank you! I am here all week! :)

Okay I am done sucking my toes! :P
    you are interesting person :D

NO they are not
    huh?

Why does everyone hate feet? they are beautiful! :D

Feet are disgusting. Especially when they prune. Euugghghhhghhghgh.

That is when they are at their finest!! :D
    seryasly
    you need help

So not Joe’s feet.

its not Joe’s feets :P

Lol! Yeah, I just read that. Even still, whoever’s feet they are… Ugh! Haha! XD

That is when they are at their finest!! :D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

“I throw all of my shoes away
    Try to get them out of my closet..”

• dont jugde

Thank you! I am here all week! :)

=====
    oh isn’t that not just Great :P

• _huajaichumpoo

jerseygirl said:

God, I HATE feet!!!!!
    ____________

Tell me about it. Besides I think it’s rude to show your feet, like in an in-your-face kind of way.

MZ said:

That is when they are at their finest!! :D

_____
    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe
    gros
    do it
    D:

That is when they are at their finest!! :D

WARNING: I will probably moan in pleasure.

@ImNotAnnoying3.0 – Lol! I love your icon. XD

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Thank you! I am here all week! :)

=====
    oh isn’t that not just Great :P

That is when they are at their finest!! :D

WARNING: I will probably moan in pleasure.
    _____
    oh come on
    stop stop stop

Lol! Yeah, I just read that. Even still, whoever’s feet they are… Ugh! Haha! XD

ikr???

• MZ

WARNING: I will probably moan in pleasure.

You make me sick.

• harrypotterbitches

WARNING: I will probably moan in pleasure.
    lol i like you

Why thank you bb love

Haha! You’re welcome. XP

• bethany

I LOVE TIFFANY GIARDINA

They aren’t Joes feet.
    Feet make me feel ill.
    ‘I just chundered everywhere.’

i don’t think those are joe’s feet. that guy (@aarondr) sent him a pic of his feet.

besides, isn’t joe in cabo?

OceanUp,
    Do you even know how to read? Those ARE NOT Joe’s feet.

• mctiqueen

When I told my mom about this whole thing yesterday, she looked at me like I was from another planet, lmao. But, yeah, I’m of course not going to be dumb enough to like walk outside and stuff barefoot. I am just keeping my shoes off inside. Everyone has a right to an opinion, but it’s just for one day, and it’s for a good cause, it’s one day out of your life, so the hate on this is kind of lame, if you ask me.

• m

This is disgusting. No one wants to see other peoples feet. It’s sick.

• Bronagh

joe just tweeted and they’re not his feet!!

Gross!

• Hannahh

I just had to reply to a comment on the first page that said that people are doing this only because the Jonas Brothers said so, and say that the Jonas Brothers definitely did not start this, and I knew about it long before they mentioned it. Just saying.

• Nancy1069

Uhm…..I’m not gonna do that …..

• Tayyylor

Are those seriously Joe’s feet…?
    anddd I love Demi’s picture.

girl crush mileyyyyy
    love your icon

Thank Jesus those are not his feet! :O

• iFail2Much

All of this.

• Sofifreydel

LOVE HER !! BEAUTIFUL FEET :)
    DEMI YOU´RE THE BEST
    Can´t wait to see you in Colombia

Thank Jesus those are not his feet! :O
    D:

• mctiqueen

I just noticed Nick’s tweet up there, and my love for him once again has skyrocketed. It’s so cute how he knows they have younger fans and he’s looking out for them at school, lmao. I have no idea why I think it’s so cute, but I think everything that boy does is adorable.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Ew.
    She has creepy feet.
    Hahaha jk <3

the second pic is it Joe’s foot O.O

• MZ

It’s nearly 8pm and I’ve had my shoes off alll daaayyy :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Demi has beautiful feet :)

he second pic is it Joe’s foot O.O

No, some other guys feet. That guys has ugly feet. He really should have not put that online. :(

• iFail2Much

Oh Nick, it’s you’re, actually.

girl crush mileyyyyy
    love your icon

Thanks :)

• MZ

Demi has beautiful feet :)

Euuuggghhh. How can you describe FEET as being beautiful?!
    I might throw up.

dont jugde said:

the second pic is it Joe’s foot O.O
    mabybe

It’s oficial. Demi has feet.

girl crush mileyyyyy
    love your icon

Thanks :)
    love the color of her hair there

dont judge,
    the second pic IS NOT Joe’s feet..

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Demi has beautiful feet :)

Ew!!! Sorry, but I really hate feet :l

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Demi has beautiful feet :)

Euuuggghhh. How can you describe FEET as being beautiful?!
    I might throw up.
    HAHAHA, They are beautiful compared to that guys feet. :D

• K.F.D.M.S lover

what the hell is day with out show
    how came up with it

• Serenity.

I willnever be the same now that i’ve seen Joe’s feet.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Demi has beautiful feet :)

Ew!!! Sorry, but I really hate feet :l

HAHA :D

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

Demi has beautiful feet :)

Ew!!! Sorry, but I really hate feet :l

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I willnever be the same now that i’ve seen Joe’s feet.

Those are not his feet, that is some other guys. ha-ha :)

Those aren’t Joe’s feet…

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Demi has beautiful feet :)

Euuuggghhh. How can you describe FEET as being beautiful?!
    I might throw up.
    HAHAHA, They are beautiful compared to that guys feet. :D
    thats true
    his feets are ugly

• xJonasXCandyx

IA.

dont judge,
    the second pic IS NOT Joe’s feet..

THANK GOD!! i starting to say :O

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Demi has beautiful feet :)

Euuuggghhh. How can you describe FEET as being beautiful?!
    I might throw up.
    HAHAHA, They are beautiful compared to that guys feet. :D
    thats true
    his feets are ugly

Yep haha :)

dont jugde

I really like your slideshow. (:^)

• Love you bitch.

IDK about Demi but Camilla did indeed have a relationship with Maria Sharapova.

LOL.

You know you love me!! :P

no i don’t :P
    * kisses you passionately*

now tell me you don’t love me…

* kisses you passionately*

now tell me you don’t love me…

Oh my God. You are so weird. Lol! XP

THOSE AREN’T HIS FEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he tweeted it..

• Timber518

THOSE AREN’T HIS FEEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he tweeted it..

Yeah, we’ve all realized that.

i dont know how demi will break up with her, anna is obssessed with her.

—————-

What song did she post?

i dont know how demi will break up with her, anna is obssessed with her.

Are you for real? Or are you just joking? By the way, wich song was it?

….

the song is WILD THING- TONE LOC

yeah that’s in his dreams :P

No bb. That’s your dream. =]

IDK about Demi but Camilla did indeed have a relationship with Maria Sharapova.

Apr 8, 2010 @ 12:57 pm

Apr 8, 2010 @ 12:42 pm

p.s. and camilla gives the bi vibe too…

—————–

…..

——————

Being bi isn’t bad. But the other rumors are kind of IDK. :/

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

WARNING: I will probably moan in pleasure.
    lol i like you
    You. me. bed now.

* kisses you passionately*

now tell me you don’t love me…

*clean my lip*

i feel NOTHING for you :P

• K.F.D.M.S lover

could we talk about something alse
    plaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

WARNING: I will probably moan in pleasure.

You make me sick.
    Your welcome.

So is the rumor about Anna and Demi true?
    What rumor?

That she was in love with Demi, but Demi didn’t want her anymore?
    …..

• Timber518

that girl in the video is about to commit suicide..

lol to demis last tweet with the SWAC sneak peak… not obvious at all

• sweetdisposition???

Ou is dead and I really don’t want to join in on this nasty feet convo.

lol to demis last tweet with the SWAC sneak peak… not obvious at all

I don’t get it. :/ What do you mean “not obvious at all”?

• K.F.D.M.S lover

So is the rumor about Anna and Demi true?
    What rumor?

That she was in love with Demi, but Demi didn’t want her anymore?
    …..

shutup
    and GTFO

could we talk about something alseplaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

Lol, so what’s up everyonee9?

• harrypotterbitches

AACHOOO *sniffs*…sorry im highly allegric to bullshit…

Why thank you bb love

Haha! You’re welcome. XP
    Your ion makes me laugh ha-ha :D

Your ion makes me laugh ha-ha :D

Haha! Thank you…? XD

• harrypotterbitches

calm down guys!! those arent joes feet…:) but demi has nice feet lol

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Haha… I’m not even gonna click on the other picture.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Her feet look wrinkly sort of…
    that’s why I said they look creepy

dont jugde said:

dont judge,
    the second pic IS NOT Joe’s feet..

THANK GOD!! i starting to say :O
    _____
    relevd hah

HAHAHA, They are beautiful compared to that guys feet. :D
    thats true
    his feets are ugly

Yep haha :)

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

Haha… I’m not even gonna click on the other picture.
    haha what is wrong with you and feet

• mctiqueen

It’s oficial. Demi has feet.

Lmao! That made me laugh.

HAHAHA, They are beautiful compared to that guys feet. :D
    thats true
    his feets are ugly

Yep haha :)

lol how would we get down a hill

love the color of her hair there
    Oh I know! She just looks gorgeous :)

• sweetdisposition???

Why is everyone in the feet post? Get your asses over to the Taylor Lautner post, jk

Feet. That’s great.

• JemiLove4ever

Kevin- Gay~vibe
    Joe- Bisexual
    Selena- Straight

WTH? O_o

Girl crush mileyyyy

do you still have a girl crush on miley?

Kevin- Gay~vibe
    Joe- Bisexual
    Selena- Straight

I can’t believe I strongly agree with this.

• MZ

I have Naturally stuck in my head.

Feet. That’s great.
    YO Loser!!

• Love you bitch.

Agreed. But I think Kevin is straight and Selena might have liked Demi.

LOL. I think Selena might have too o_o

• dont jugde

Don’t worry, by tomorrow you will be in love with me. ;)

in your dreams :P