Zac Efron ILLEGAL TURN TICKET

zac-efron-illegal-turn-133

Zac Efron received a ticket from a police officer for making an illegal left turn at a red light in front of Fred Segal in West Hollywood Wednesday afternoon. Wow, that could be dangerous, thank God no one was hurt! Photos: Flynet.

• dont jugde

just edit my account ugh i don’t know how to change the background

A fat porky jelous cop would give him a ticket. If it was some blond with her t!ts hanging out he would let her go. Lame

dont jugde aww your icon :) Will&Emma

• Emily

OMG OU REALLY!!!!! Everyone gets a fucking ticket were human. EVERYONE IS NOT PERFECT DAMN! you guys really need to post things that are more important than people getting tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont jugde aww your icon :) Will&Emma

yeah hahah i love them together hahah however i do feel like a perv having it has a icon xD

Zac: “Come on dude, have you seen me on High School musical?” Police guy: “No. You have a ticket, kay?” -Zac flashing his big movie star smile hoping that would get him out of getting a ticket- Zac: “Nah brudda, I’m famous. Famous people don’t get tickets, please move yo accient body.” Bahaha.

• Your Love is my Drug

• dont jugde

CAN SOMEONE TRANSLATE THIS?

hahah i can’t but i can’t wait for Miley to star on this Movie xD

• No Bitchassness

“Sorry Officer Handsome”

No more reality seems that the officer is getting his autograph

@Your Love is my Drug

If you want I can translate to you with the original version that is to say french.

haha yeah “whats wrong officer” ” sir your sexiness level is too high please bring it down a little bit”

• Moonbeam
  • Love you bitch.

Even sexiness gets a ticket.

• Chelsea-Rose

Nixienemi said:

LOL @ Zac trying to flash his gorgeous movie star grin maybe in hopes of talking himself out a ticket?! :)

My thoughts exactly!

===================

Haha, glad it wasn’t a female officer. I would’ve let him off just for a smile.

he is so hot.

cool?

• :O

THAT’S LIKE 50 MINUTES AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!!!!!! :O

wooooooooooooo. I’m bored :/

mmmmm lets hope thats a gay cop!

• Nixienemi

My thoughts exactly!

omgggg! be careful, Zac!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Does Nick have to play Kissin You every commercial!! >:(

pr 8, 2010 @ 10:10 am
    Julianna said:

hey
    how are you

—————-

good,happy,exited :D
    hbu?
    good,happy,bored

nick jonas has diabetes? LMAO!!

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Noooo haha (: Its BRITNEY
    it doesnt look like her

Well it is :)
    ___
    are you afan of her
    ilove her old song luky

________________

Yep :) Biiig fan. & Lucky is one of my favorite Britney songs!
    _____
    me too
    ilike some of her now ones

*_*

• Love you bitch.

OU please post something exciting :(

• HOT DAYUMMM

Poor Zac :/
    lmao

• Love you bitch.

nick jonas has diabetes? LMAO!!

What the hell?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

nick jonas has diabetes? LMAO!!

_______________

You think Diabetes is f*cking funny? My parents both have it and so does my Grandad! Its not funny :l Twat.

• Moonbeam

Love you bitch. said:
    nick jonas has diabetes? LMAO!!

What the hell?
    Ignore the troll.

• Julianna

nick jonas has diabetes? LMAO!!

———————-

I don’t find that funny.

Love you bitch. said:

nick jonas has diabetes? LMAO!!

What the hell?
    ___

she is stubed

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

nick jonas has diabetes? LMAO!!

GTFO!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

LMAO!! NJDieabeticHero Like completely went of TT :D

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

nick jonas has diabetes? LMAO!!

GTFO!
    ___
    agreed

looks like hes flirtin with the guy ha

• Love you bitch.

-_-

teenieeee

• JonasLove199

awwwww Poor Zac:(
    haha never knew he would get caught for something like that, bet he was in a hurry! lol Still Love you zachary

• Hannahh

looks like hes flirtin with the guy ha

He’s all, “A ticket? Really? Thanks! :D :D :D”

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

bye guys!

• Love you bitch.

There’s a guy in my class who has shirtless Taylor Lautner pictures on his binder! :D

• sweetdisposition???

No one noticed my Sarah song :(, does anyone want to read it?

if miley got this ticket people would call her names thinking she would endangered a life…double standards that anyone but miley can get away with everything

Love you bitch. said:

Haha! Love it :D

• m

Miley got a parking ticket last week http://twitpic.com/1dfd5y

• island.B

i love the ‘edit’ button :)

• Love you bitch.

does selena ever dated zac efron? just curious because she hugged zac and the give each other weird grin at teen choice awards last year…

Wtf? No!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

I am done with this Twitter fuckery :/

• Hannahh

I love how he’s all smiling while he’s getting a ticket. :)

Noooo haha (: Its BRITNEY
    it doesnt look like her

Well it is :)
    ___
    are you afan of her
    ilove her old song luky

________________

Yep :) Biiig fan. & Lucky is one of my favorite Britney songs!

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

KeepTheFaith said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich, is that Hannah from S Club in your icon?

Noooo haha (: Its BRITNEY
    it doesnt look like her

Well it is :)
    ___
    are you afan of her
    ilove her old song luky

island.B said:

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

island.B
    love the icon

thanksss :) i like yours too.
    _____
    ilove her
    changing my icon to selena

• island.B

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

island.B
    love the icon

thanksss :) i like yours too.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

see ya guys later!

Love you bitch. said:

Even gays can’t resist him:P

• ilovenicholas

“Wow, that could be dangerous, thank God no one was hurt!”
    HAHAHAHA lame.
    People do illegal turns ALL the time, not that big of a deal.
    If you seriously hurt someone by doing just an illegal left turn, you obviously can’t drive.
    OU get over yourself.

dont jugde said:

dont jugde aww your icon :) Will&Emma

————————-

lol haha at least you don’t have the icon I saw which is Rachel&Puck making out over and over and over xD

• - Blair Waldorf -

Oh, Zac. :(

• YourAnything

Damn that smile is so hot!

LMAO oh my i want to see that :D

• Love you bitch.

Even gays can’t resist him:P

Lol. He’s just too sexy.

sweetdisposition???
    idid its good
    it really vets her

CAN YOU NOT BRING RELIGION INTO IT?

• YourAnything

Sorry I know your being serious but for some reason that really made me laugh :)

• Hannahh

nick jonas has diabetes? LMAO!!

Where’s the joke? :I

ImNotAnnoying3.0
    buy have fun

• YourAnything

This is more newsworthy than most of the things OU has posted lately. What else are they supposed to post about?

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

sweetdisposition???
    idid its good
    it really vets her
    Thank you, it does fit her right hahaha

• Your Love is my Drug

Selena was born when her mom was 16? ugh teen girls needs to keep their legs close before they go and produce such annoying inbreds
    Your cool.

• Lou’

@ your love is my drug

I can translate you this trailer in original version that is to say french :)

Even gays can’t resist him:P

it really vets her
    Thank you, it does fit her right hahaha
    _____
    D:
    you wrote write

• Your Love is my Drug

nick jonas has diabetes? LMAO!!
    I dont get it?

• MZ

I fucking hate ‘Bing’!
    Google is the HBIC.

• LaLaLaLand

ahahaha is he gay???

• LaLaLaLand

nick jonas has diabetes? LMAO!!
    and u think thats funny u people r soooo cruel *cries*
    jk jk

• Hannahh

Is it wrong that I don’t find Taylor Lautner good-looking?
    His body’s super buff so I guess that’s good, but his face is just… not attractive to me. At all.

dont jugde said:

Even gays can’t resist him:P

am not attracted to Zac
    I ment that gay guys can’t resist Taylor Lautner.

dont jugde
    inow ican tell you what to do but can you change your icon ican look it

i bet he tried 2talk him self out of it

• LaLaLaLand

yeah my mom had me when she was 16, but she was already married, so that doesnt count

• Your Love is my Drug

My best friend is gay. He has One wall deticated to Taylor Luatner, the other wall to Justin Bieber. He has a very strange taste in men, haha

LaLaLaLand
    hey

• Lilly

haha Zac

btw did anyone see the sarah post? LOL

• dont jugde

I ment that gay guys can’t resist Taylor Lautner.

oh am not attracted to Taylor too O.O

dont jugde
    inow ican tell you what to do but can you change your icon ican look it

ok i’ve change it :)

LaLaLaLand
    hey
    Hey
    how r ya?

• Hannahh

I ment that gay guys can’t resist Taylor Lautner.

oh am not attracted to Taylor too O.O

Same :)

Your Love is my Drug said:

That is so awesome, haha and yeah Taylor Lautner=good choice but Justin Beiber is cute but a little too young looking.

• MZ

Is it wrong that I don’t find Taylor Lautner good-looking?

It’s so wrong.
    I was watching New Moon today and throughout that car scene where Bella and Jacob are all up in each others faces I was just dying. He’s gorgeous.

dont jugde said:

I ment that gay guys can’t resist Taylor Lautner.

oh am not attracted to Taylor too O.O
    ok then:D

• wastetimechasingchocolate

Zac: Why, officer, how about all 3 HSM dvds for no ticket? -flashes witty grin-… that not working? Oh, how about a BJ..?

lol, no hate I kid.

dont jugde said:

dont jugde
    inow ican tell you what to do but can you change your icon ican look it

ok i’ve change it :)
    if itwas someone alse they insolt me
    your igreat friand
    again thank you

MZ said:

Is it wrong that I don’t find Taylor Lautner good-looking?

It’s so wrong.

The scene when he came into Bellas room through the window, I sooo wished I was Kristen right there:D

LaLaLaLand said:

LaLaLaLand
    hey
    Hey
    how r ya?
    good you

• dont jugde

Since I said that gays can’t resist Taylor Lautner and you said that you aren’t attracted do you mean that you are lesbian and not attracted to him and simply that you are not attracted to him?

hahah no am not Gay and am not attracted to him :P

• MZ

Oh my god same. He properly pressed her up against him. Again, dying.

• Hannahh

s it wrong that I don’t find Taylor Lautner good-looking?

It’s so wrong.

Ohno! O:
    I’m wrong. :(
    He looks good though, when his shirt’s off, and when the camera is very far away from his face. And I mean that in a nice way, I think.

It’s so wrong.

_________________

:O I watched it yesterday, Goshhh when he hugs her when hes shirtless I was so frigging jelous xD

lmao @ him hitting on the police officer to get out of the ticket.

• EmmaaCharlotte

Oh Zac. You naughty boy.

• YourAnything

It kind of freaks me out that he has a gun! I guess it’s just coz they don’t have them where I’m from.

This is not the one I saw but it’s pretty close xD

hahahah funny xD

does any one know how to change your background in the account

• Katie13

ow, that could be dangerous, thank God no one was hurt!

I picture a 5 year old when I read that OU……

• sweetdisposition???

An illegal turn huh, I thought he would get a ticket for distracting other drivers with his sexiness,

Haha Zacs flashing him a smile but I dont think the cop fell for it ;) I would

• Sonny

hahaha, gotta love him

ow, that could be dangerous, thank God no one was hurt!

I picture a 5 year old when I read that OU……

lol. Same here

• IMMA-STAR

POST ABOUT TAYLOR LAUTNER OH AND LOOK AT ZACKS SMILE IT NICE

• Your Love is my Drug

@Your Love is my Drug

Nah, I want it to be in english. I dont speak french at all.

• Moonbeam

He got a ticket because he is to hot.

• Your Love is my Drug

Jk. i found one in english. I cant wait to see Miley Cyrus smoke. hahaha

Jk. i found one in english. I cant wait to see Miley Cyrus smoke. hahaha

she is going to be a bad ass in this movie hahah LOVE IT!!! :D

Zack is such an illegal dumbass

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Why did they even give him a ticket, he probably paid the police officer right there lol. :)

i don’t find Zac hot at all :O

@Your Love is my Drug

Yeah I mean I can translate it in english but from french not from german.

• KeepTheFaith

He’s got a beautiful smile. :)

• island.B

i feel like watching 17 Again right now :)

Nice car! Is it a Toyota Camry??

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

does any one know how to change your background in the account

I do you can go to a myspace layout place:

You pick a layout or back ground or other graphics. You take the code they give you and put it in the about me section of your profile, then press save.

Then go to home on OceanUP, then go to your account and you will see it. :)

• Love you bitch.

Zac’s eyes are beautiful<3

• KeepTheFaith

Zack is such an illegal dumbass

The correct spelling of his name is Zac, smart one.

spectacularrrrr

—————–

get out.

STFU

dont jugde said:

hahah no am not Gay and am not attracted to him :P
    Ok hahaha, a lot of my friends don’t find him attractive either.

if itwas someone alse they insolt me
    your igreat friand
    again thank you

hahah its ok :) so what’s wrong?

• Danger-ous

Just because it’s illegal doesn’t mean it can kill you OU…unless ur a stupid driver.
    Um, actually that’s exactly what it means. You think they created the law just to create crazy driving patterns?

• idkMyBFFjill

Wow, that could be dangerous, thank God no one was hurt!

• http://www.djsymphony.com/forum/topics/online-prednisone-buy-1 buy cheap prednisone

The buy cheap prednisone of the was up to three years, with 1619 to and 1613 to actonel 5 mg. You may or have cheap zithromax pills online for during dialysis. Eat as a purchase cheap prednisone as you can and at least a day. Do purchase cheap prednisone online insulin isophane (nph)nsulin regular vials after the date on the label. Such are to as “poor metabolizers” of as debrisoquin, dextromethorphan, and the antidepressants. Taking epzicom can purchase cheap prednisone online a allergic or life-threatening reaction, if you had an to it before.

Uhh…Zac? lol

• harrypotterbitches

LOL oh Zarchary…
    (or however the hell you spell his name :P)

dont jugde said:

hahah no am not Gay and am not attracted to him :P
    ___
    me too ithink his idont imean iremamber him from chepar by the dasen his stell ikid to me

• MZ

Ohno! O:
    I’m wrong. :(

Haha but what about at Sams house when he has a shirt on and he’s leaning against the door frame?! He looks hot there.

• dont jugde

Ok hahaha, a lot of my friends don’t find him attractive either.

his ok looking am not saying his bad its just his not my kind of guy

• MZ

Ok hahaha, a lot of my friends don’t find him attractive either.

My friend hates on his nose all the time. I call her nose racist.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

It’s so wrong.

_________________

Haha, did you notice the way she held her arms around him akwardly, and the way she was staring long at his abs…

_________________

Haha when he first jumps in and just stands there and looks at her like “Yeah I’m Buff..” And then she touches his stomach :P But yeah she looks so awkward when he hugged her I would of been waaayyyyy more enthusiastic

dont jugde said:

if itwas someone alse they insolt me
    your igreat friand
    again thank you

hahah its ok :) so what’s wrong?
    love frends
    what do mean

MZ said:

Ok hahaha, a lot of my friends don’t find him attractive either.

My friend hates on his nose all the time. I call her nose racist.
    All lot of people hate on his nose, I like it though it’s not like he has this hideous looking nose.

• MZ

I don’t see anything wrong with his nose to be honest. My friend’s like ‘it’s sooo squasshheedd!’ and I’m just like grow up! It’s his nose bitch!

• Hannahh

Ohno! O:
    I’m wrong. :(

His nose and chin just… :I

But he has a nice smile? :D
    His teeth are very white and pretty. Lmao.

• MZ

His nose and chin just… :I

But he has a nice smile? :D
    His teeth are very white and pretty. Lmao.

Nose racist. ;)

love frends
    what do mean

Friends <3333 i miss it so much :( oh don’t worry i got you comment wrong :) so don’t worry

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

_________________

I was at this New Moon dvd release/screening party and a lot of girls noticed that too, and were saying stuff like Kristen is so dumb, I would have my hands all over his sculpted shoulders and back:P Lmao.

YUM ID GO GAY FOR ZAC

dont jugde said:

love frends
    what do mean

iwant amovie of them
    about what your not making any seance

OMG EMMA ROBERTS SHOULD HAVE PLAYED RONNIE IN THE LAST SONG! SHED BE PEFECT AND WOULD GET BAD REVIEWS!!

MZ said:

His nose and chin just… :I

But he has a nice smile? :D
    His teeth are very white and pretty. Lmao.

Nose racist. ;)
    Ikr? I find his nose cute looking. What’s wrong with his chin?

hahah he is so cute (:

• Hannahh

His nose and chin just… :I

But he has a nice smile? :D
    His teeth are very white and pretty. Lmao.

Nose racist. ;)

Pfft.

sweetdisposition??? said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

_____
    waw abseaesd much D:

iwant amovie of them
    about what your not making any seance

i love a movie of all them together <333 i said don’t worry i got your comment mixed up :)

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

sweetdisposition??? said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

_____
    waw abseaesd much D:

It was funny though, I mean I would have that in my head but to actually say it out loud was a bit crazy.

• Hannahh

His nose and chin just… :I

But he has a nice smile? :D
    His teeth are very white and pretty. Lmao.

Nose racist. ;)
    Ikr? I find his nose cute looking. What’s wrong with his chin?

It’s kind of got a skinny clefty thing going on? Which isn’t really a bad thing, but I don’t find it attractive, which is my problem with him. Not that he’s ugly or whatever… I just don’t find his facial features attractive, except for his smile.

And I’m gonna stop making fun of how he looks now because I feel bad. Haha.

dont jugde said:

iwant amovie of them
    about what your not making any seance

_____
    ok
    what other shows you like

LOL i love how he’s smiling at the cop trying not to get the ticket xD

sweetdisposition??? said:

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

sweetdisposition??? said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

_____
    waw abseaesd much D:

yah it is but
    wait are one of the girls how screem

ok
    what other shows you like

Glee <3333

Wonder if he was making the turn just as the light changed to red? That happened to me once. I argued with the officer telling him it was green when I started the turn. He wouldn’t listen.

________________

Haha, Well its not everyday you get to hug a shirtless Taylor Lautner(; She should of made the best of that situation!

dont jugde said:

ok
    what other shows you like

Glee <3333
    is it good
    isaw atralor of it and it wasnt

wow i had no idea an illegal left turn would be sooooo dangerous…pussy

Zac is the hottest man alive. He’s a bad boy now which makes him so much sexier. sex sex sex

selena’s legs are not gonna open anytime soon. It has been zipped like a padlock until her wedding night. Christians don’t do nasty things like that.

I <3 Zac:D

• Mela :)

Oh, look he’s so hot. :DAnonymous
    _______

_______
    A girl in my class is 15 and she’s pregnant. I thought she was joking when she told it the class. And she’s like , she’s a psycho,really.
    I’m sorry for her child, i wish them the best.

KeepTheFaith said:

Zack is such an illegal dumbass

The correct spelling of his name is Zac, smart one.

I was talking about Zack as in ZT. He, who’s name shall not be mentioned (Cause then OU will spam me.).

• sweetdisposition???

1. You are a distugsting piece of lard.
    2. Teenage pregnancies do occur, and Selena’s mother was blessed with a wonderful talented loving daughter.

I do you can go to a myspace layout place:

Then go to home on OceanUP, then go to your account and you will see it. :)

thanks :)

• TikTokOnTheClock

Where is my comment, OU?!

wooooooooooooooo.

• Love you bitch.

OU is fucking dead.

@Yourloveisadrug

Well, Moonbeam found a video with english subtitles but I think it get be better.

Love you bitch. said:

OU is fucking dead.
    It is…ugh

• SellyismygirlCrush

nananana

selena’s mom must be infested with STD’s. She’s lucky selena did not born inbred. Teen girls are so stupid.

• Julianna

I want to change the song of my profile already take it off is annoying now.

^^ ryan sheckler? :/
    hes my neighbor….no lie. i live in san clemente.
    he does drugs all the time and no one likes him. ewieeee.
    but i do like his brother :D

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

OU is dead :l I need cheering up.

• island.B

sweetdisposition??? said:

1. You are a distugsting piece of lard.
    you tell em Sweetdisposition :)

is anyone here

• Love you bitch.

GTFO Bitch.

_________________

Teen girls are stupid? Youre talking about yourself there

• island.B

^^ ryan sheckler? :/
    hes my neighbor….no lie. i live in san clemente.
    he does drugs all the time and no one likes him. ewieeee.
    but i do like his brother :D
    lol coolness (not the drug part :I):)so you live by Oceanside.

Selena and her mother are just the same. THEY CAN’T KEEP A MAN! LMFAO LMFAO

• Love you bitch.

Selena and her mother are just the same. THEY CAN’T KEEP A MAN! LMFAO LMFAO

Not funny.

is anyone here

———————

woooooooo me xD

hey is anyone here

• island.B

Selena and her mother are just the same. THEY CAN’T KEEP A MAN! LMFAO LMFAO

Sel’s mom does have a man& hes hott.

Selena and her mother are just the same. THEY CAN’T KEEP A MAN! LMFAO LMFAO

—————–

seriously get the fuuuck out and stop talking shit.

Julianna said:

is anyone here

———————

woooooooo me xD
    he its me ididnt log

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

#NJDiabeticHero is TT ha :D

• KeepTheFaith

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich, is that Hannah from S Club in your icon?

• SellyismygirlCrush

_______

wtf are you on

• Moonbeam

Officer: License and papers, please.
    Zac: Is there something wrong?
    Officer: I see you’re looking hot again!
    Zac: What?!
    Officer: You’re not allowed to look that hot.
    Zac: But…
    Officer: This is distraction of the public.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

OMFG if #NJDiabeticHero moves up 2 spaces Justin Bieber will finally not be a TT yes yes :DDDD

KeepTheFaith said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich, is that Hannah from S Club in your icon?

Noooo haha (: Its BRITNEY

• m

^^ ryan sheckler? :/
    hes my neighbor….no lie. i live in san clemente.
    he does drugs all the time and no one likes him. ewieeee.
    but i do like his brother :D
    Ryan Scheckler the famous skater is your neighbor?

• ILoveKevinJonas

“Baby, you can drive my car, yes i’m going to be a star and baby i love you” BEEP BEEP MM, BEEP BEEP, YEAH!

• m

Moonbeam said:
    Officer: License and papers, please.
    Zac: Is there something wrong?
    Officer: I see you’re looking hot again!
    Zac: What?!
    Officer: You’re not allowed to look that hot.
    Zac: But…
    Officer: This is distraction of the public.
    You have way too many grammar and spelling errors in there. Please stay in school.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

KeepTheFaith said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich, is that Hannah from S Club in your icon?

Noooo haha (: Its BRITNEY
    it doesnt look like her

he its me ididnt log

——————

Oh heyyyy.

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

KeepTheFaith said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich, is that Hannah from S Club in your icon?

Noooo haha (: Its BRITNEY
    it doesnt look like her

Well it is :)

lame.

okkk….i see no big deal…we all get tickets all the time…

• Hello Oceanup

• KeepTheFaith

Noooo haha (: Its BRITNEY

Hahahaha, how embarrassing.
    Now that you’ve told me who it was, I see it in the face. The hair still looks like Hannah’s to me though. I fail. lol

KeepTheFaith said:

Noooo haha (: Its BRITNEY

Hahahaha, how embarrassing.

Haha :)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Officer: You are getting ticket for an illegal turn.
    Zac: ha-ha You know who I am right?
    Officer: No, and I Don’t care. May I see your license
    *zac grabs $200*
    Zac: I’ll give you this if you let me off the hook
    Officer: whatever *grabs money*
    *Zac drives off*
    Officer: Idiot * counts money*

• island.B

nope :)Zanessa has been together foeva

Julianna said: