Selena, ‘I’m As Complicated As It Can Get’

selena-gomez-fashion-designer-14

Selena Gomez joined Radio Disney for a Take Over with Ernie D before she headed to Europe last month. Highlights from interview that aired today: When a Radio Disney caller noted that Selena’s comments about friendship were ‘deep,’ Selena revealed to Ernie D:

‘I’m not simple. I think I’m as complicated as it can get, to be honest. I over-analyze things. I constantly am thinking about the next thing and what the future is rather than just enjoying it, which is my biggest lesson. I need to find someone that can just calm me down from that, because I’m constantly everywhere.’

On Wizards: ‘On the show, I would like to guest star as myself. I would like to be on my show as Selena Gomez just for fun. David [Henrie] and I were talking about this and we actually thought it would be funny if Justin was a huge Selena Gomez fan.. We want that to happen just because it would be great to play around with.’

On her Europe trip: ‘I’m excited to visit Paris because I hear it’s romantic, so I’ll probably feel very alone. But, it will be fun! It will be fun to go be there and experience it, so I’m going to be excited for that.’ StarTraks. Interview under!

• :|

Flawless bitch, can act, etc etc

I love that shirt, too. I need it in my life. Someone tell me where to get it.

DEMI WILL FOREVER BE IRRELEVANT.

Selena & Miley obvs will be the most succesfull outta this clan. Demi is just a Jonas bitch!

1 dalena

• disney_girl

She’s cute!

Selena Gomez said:

hi

———————

Hey ho, let’s go!

DALENA

Flawless bitch, can act, etc etc

I love that shirt, too. I need it in my life. Someone tell me where to get it.

—————————

start by clicking that X button on the corner.

DALENA

• zzz

aw lol that’s sad
    i wish she’d come to tours instead but paris is fine too
    i know she has a lot of fans here

need to find someone that can calm you down from that? How about calming YOURSELF down on your own, dumb needy bitch! you’re not so complicated,you always go back on everything you say,so you’re easy to figure out!!!

Wtf? She sounds human for a change and not robotic.

I’m actually strating to like her

also to whoever asked i’m 99% sure that shirt is from forever 21

WOOO.

Part of that sounds a little conceited. Yay for flaws.

———————-

get out dumb needy bitch!

Woah! Chill out. All she’s saying is that she over-analyzes things. I think a lot of us are like that. No need to cuss her out.

jUSTIN`S SELENA FAN HAHA OMG!!

Woah! Chill out. All she’s saying is that she over-analyzes things. I think a lot of us are like that. No need to curse her out.

Woah! Chill out. All she’s saying is that she over-analyzes things.

• Timber518

All she’s saying is that she over-analyzes things.

All she’s saying is that she overanalyzes things.

• Dumaaa ?

Hi haters! Selena is awesome! Hate it or love; she`s doing her thing! :)

I AM NOT SPAMMING GOD DAMN IT

also she is cute

• Julianna

jUSTIN`S SELENA FAN HAHA OMG!!

——————————

hahaha OMGGGGGGGGGGHDSFDKJOI -_-

• disney_girl

Selena Gomez said:

hi

———————

Lmao…Fuck yo!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Ha! I like the idea of her playing herself on her own show

Love her!

SHE STAR lOL HAHAH
    greatttt !!!!!

• katie

we actually thought it would be funny if Justin was a huge Selena Gomez fan..

that would not help the creepy pseudo-incestuous vibes i get from the two of them

(not that there’s anything wrong with that!)

ehhh I’m bored :/

Lol seriously that campfire scene in the WOWP movie? I will eat my hat if the two of them have never gotten it on.

• Fiona

GOSH OU i am not SPAM for crying out load.

• Liz.

Having her guest star and Justin being obsessed with her would do nothing for the whole psuedo-incestuous vibe Justin/Alex/David/Sel give off. Cute idea, but not with these two. Demi should come over to Wizards! I miss Delena. :(

• Liz.

• cynthiaa

IM NOTICING THAT SELENA IS NOT GETTING THAT MUCH ATTENTION, AND I LIKE IT.

• cynthiaa

IM NOTICING THAT SELENA IS NOT GETTING THAT MUCH ATTENTION, AND I LIKE IT.

i love selena gomez soooo much

• leLIVREinterdit

smh. they’re all so conceited nowadays. even my precious sel.
    sigh.
    she needs to get a clue or something. this is not good. hm, i’m kinda sad.

Selena… SMH.

shake harder. She’s here to stay.

Apr 9, 2010 @ 05:23 pm
    MitchelMussoLuv… said:

Fine, SiezeTheDay…ignore me. Me and my udderless cows will go now :< ——- Nooooooo! Don’t leave!! I didn’t ignore you I posted a commment D:. Don’t leave me the utterless cows will eat me :(

___
    They can get like that XD.hai how are you?

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

People keep saying OU is dead and sometimes it feels that way. But if you google some young entertainment news right now, there is hardly anything out there at this moment and the past several days. Trust me I have googled my fingers trying to find entertainment, mainly Jobros in Mexico, I have been stuck in bed with a stomach virus,feeling like crap….

• peacelovehearts

Selena… SMH.

shake harder. She’s here to stay.
    *flails arms & twirls*

• Dreamer X33

I haven’t seen HSM3 Yet . . .

sweetdisposition??? said:

Random: Why is X-tina getting so much hate? Why are people calling her a wannabe Lady Gaga. I love X-tina, she has an amazing voice and successfully changes her style for each album she puts out. Lady Gaga has got nothing on X-tina:D
    _______________

I’m a fan of both. But it annoys me how everyone thinks that EVERY artist is trying to be Lady Gaga. The woman came out a couple of years ago people, calm down.

Apr 9, 2010 @ 05:23 pm

___
    They can get like that XD.hai how are you?
    Those things are vicious! O_O. Haii. Im good how are you? :)

Apr 9, 2010 @ 05:26 pm

Apr 9, 2010 @ 05:23 pm

___
    They can get like that XD.hai how are you?
    Those things are vicious! O_O. Haii. Im good how are you? :)
    ___

Terrific. I have gone 35 hours with only one hour of sleep XD according to some textbooks, I am as good as drunk. you?

Dreamer X33 said:

I haven’t seen HSM3 Yet . . .
    I was kinda excited to seee it..and when I finally saw it last week I didn’t like it D:. You might though

HOT DAYUMMM said:

xoxokatie8
    Voices in my head
    Tell me they know best
    Got me on the edge
    they’re pushin’, pushin’,
    they’re pushin’
    I know they’ve got a plan
    But the ball is in my hands
    This time its man-to-man,
    I’m driving, fighting inside
    I love that song! Zac’s voice sounds so good in it, I was shocked when I first heard it he could’ve legit been a recording artist if he wanted to but he made a very wise choice not to.

you too
    im ithe only one how likes it
    Lol I like it :). I think she looks prettty. And I like your icon!
    ____
    Why thank you! I love the part where G.Bread Man just freaks out ”DONT.TOUCH.THE.BUTTONS!!!” and ” THE MUFFIN MAN!” haha. Number 4 is gonna kill D:
    ____
    iwanted to put it but ididnt find itso

>_> Lady GaGa >>>>>>>> X-Tina

sweetdisposition??? said:

Random: Why is X-tina getting so much hate? Why are people calling her a wannabe Lady Gaga? I love X-tina, she has an amazing voice and successfully changes her style for each album she puts out. Lady Gaga has got nothing on X-tina:D
    how is she

• girl crush mileyyyyy

what she explained is what i’m trying to change in myself. haha :l

xoxokatie8 said:

hot dayummm
    gurll are you a hsm fan? I have like every single line in all three of the movies down : )
    zacccc;D
    ilove it
    favert song the boys are back

Selena… SMH.

shake harder. She’s here to stay.
    *flails arms & twirls*

Flail? Somebody needs a dictionary. Keep on twirling and hating. She’s doing great thing with her life, & you are….well nothing really. It’s even more pathetic that you have “selena hater” on your profile. LMAO. Yup, you’ll definitely get far in your life. Run along now. ty

• peacelovehearts

I’m driving, fighting inside
    Favorite HSM song by far. & Zac is lookin pretty sexy screamin like that.. ;D

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

what she explained is what i’m trying to change in myself. haha :l
    can you changed thogh

• Dumaaa ?

You get to work with Cory!
    JEALOUS!
    ___________

Are you excited to see him do something else other than Glee? I am! I can`t wait to see him and Selena in Monte Carlos. We can expect Taylor to be visiting that set. ;)

• LOL

HER FACE IS FUCKING ORANGE&HER NECK IS AS WHITE AS SNOW!GREAT JOB AT “KEEPING IT REAL”.

• disney_girl

In my Head!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

what she explained is what i’m trying to change in myself. haha :l
    can you changed thogh

i dont think soo. haha. i’m living with it, i guess. i just hate that i think too much. ugh.

• peacelovehearts

Selena… SMH.

shake harder. She’s here to stay.
    *flails arms & twirls*

FLAIL:
    To dance with crazy arm motions which is entertaining for both the viewer and performer!

She loves to flail at the Loop on Saturdays!

Run along now. Thank youu (:

HOT DAYUMMM said:

xoxokatie8
    One of the biggest fans ever!
    I only have like two friends who are as much of a fan as I am haha
    we’re gonna have an HSM marathon and watch all three in a row!
    YAY :D

sweetdisposition???
    OMG
    I can’t tell you how proud I was of him,
    when I heard he declined a recording contract
    He is so wise
    ____
    he is sereyas about acting ilove that about him

Apr 9, 2010 @ 05:30 pm
    LOL said:

___

Getting a tan without the skin cancer makes you fake? lol. okay anon, okay

GoldenGal9311 said:

_______________

Yeah but it’s like people think of Lady Gaga as some kind of legend, when she’s not. She’s known since what 2007 and X-tina has been in the industry and spotlight for over 10 years, and she’s is known for changing her style. Her new album is more dance pop and futuristic but that doesn’t mean that she’s trying to copy Lady GagGag (I’m not a fan excuse moi:P)

• xoxokatie8

One of the biggest fans ever!
    I only have like two friends who are as much of a fan as I am haha
    we’re gonna have an HSM marathon and watch all three in a row!
    YAY :D
    ___

Where have you been my whole life!!??
    I LOVE HSMMMM! :D :D :D best movie ever invented. haha
    Zac is just gorgeous as well haha.
    Maybe were getting punked.. maybe were gunna meet Ashton !!!

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

what she explained is what i’m trying to change in myself. haha :l
    can you changed thogh

better then no thinking at all

Apr 9, 2010 @ 05:26 pm

Apr 9, 2010 @ 05:23 pm

___
    They can get like that XD.hai how are you?
    Those things are vicious! O_O. Haii. Im good how are you? :)
    ___

Oh bejeebes! :o How on Earth can you do that?! I lovelove my sleep lol. Meh nothin reallly just extremely bored :/

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Wildcats! Sing along! really Really Got It going on!

Were sooooarin, flyyyyyin, theres not a star in heaven that we can’t reach <— Still love that song

• girl crush mileyyyyy

what she explained is what i’m trying to change in myself. haha :l
    can you changed thogh

better then no thinking at all

i guess.. i just ruined it with so many guys i liked cause i overanalyzed. but whateverr. :)

___

Bejeebes XD cute! Um…well…the internet helps XD I am also bored. Watching Andy Sixx vlogs on youtube o_O dude is deep

HOT DAYUMMM
    And it was an offer from Simon Cowell I think, acting is where his hearts at and at seems like he has a good direction of where he wants to take it.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

what she explained is what i’m trying to change in myself. haha :l
    can you changed thogh

better then no thinking at all

hmm i guess so :)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

oops!

• HOT DAYUMMM

xoxokatie8
    Haha yeah
    Ashton is gonna pop out and comment from his OU you know,
    the usual :P

K.F.D.M.S lover
    I know don’t you love it!

sweetdisposition???
    Oh dang, really?
    Simon Cowell?!
    Wow.
    There’s no way he won’t succeed in acting,
    since he’s so true to it.

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Is it dead now? >_> I be dizzy….

• DesiGirl

How can anyone call X-tina a wannabe Gaga when she predates Gaga in the idustry by practically a decade? That makes no sense whatsoever. If they’re similar, then Gaga’s the one trying to be X-tina.

• Dreamer X33

i dont like that pic of her

I know & the outfit . . . no just ….. no -_-

Dreamer X33 said:

I haven’t seen HSM3 Yet . . .
    idont know why ijust didnt like

• Dreamer X33

I haven’t seen HSM3 Yet . . .

mm, idk i saw the beginning or part of it.

• Your Mom Was Here

She looks gorgeous in that picture :)

Dreamer X33 said:

I haven’t seen HSM3 Yet . . .
    idont know why ijust didnt like
    To me it had like no plot or anything..it just didnt click with me. I liked 1&2 so much better :p

• Your Mom Was Here

That’s my opinion.. haha :D

Dreamer X33 said:

I haven’t seen HSM3 Yet . . .
    idont know why ijust didnt like

I really miss it, they were so cute together forever selena

Your Mom Was Here
    buy

I really miss it, they were so cute together forever selena
    love it

• SiezeTheDay

The pulse of this post is going down D:

selena demi is not without grace and without demi selena looks like they have lost their shine

• Dreamer X33

how do you change your ccount background ??

I really miss it, they were so cute together forever selena

—————-

So cute. :'(

I really miss it, they were so cute together forever selena
    love it

Dreamer X33 said:

how do you change your ccount background ??
    iwana now that too

• _Tiger_

I need something to do. :(

—————–

Selena was funny and interesting when she was around Demi, like a different person. Now she is boring and plain. Demi was not bitchy when she was around Selena. They were opposites, I mean still are lol…but you know they balanced eachother out.

• Dreamer X33

Hello ?? Anyone :\

• K.F.D.M.S lover

the demi was so cute because she has changed so much I do not understand it still pretty funny but it is not the same thing at times it seems so down and depressed so aggressive selena definitely changed a lot both SEMI BACK PLEASE

• HOT DAYUMMM

peacelovehearts
    Aww you’re getting sick?
    Listening to Miley too much, can do that to you ;)

Hi siezeTheDay :)

Julianna said:
    I want an epic post :I
    Epic Post + OceanUp = Not compatible.
    Meh. Not at ALL times..I stilll remember the celebrity perfume post :D<3

It’s 8:00 and all I want to do is sleep. I didn’t get enough sleep this week

• peacelovehearts

GoldenGal9311 said:
    OU is not dying…yet. It’s just that it’s a freakin’ Friday night. The only reason why I’m not out, is because this is the first time this week where I get to sit down and chill out.
    I feel like walking to topshop, but unfortunately i’m “not allowed” WTF?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I feel sick from looking at my computer screen for too long :S Im off TOODLES (:

Glee coming back next week
    Life is good

——————

yes! finally the waiting is almost over!

Julianna said:

I want an epic post :I
    _______________

The last one OU had where EVERYONE was on, was like, in November.

• xoxokatie8

LMAO. I started laughing so loud my mom started to look at me like I was crazy. Girl xD
    __
    hah! I don’t have to say anything, and my family already thinks i’m crazy : )

• peacelovehearts

Julianna said:
    I want an epic post :I
    Epic Post + OceanUp = Not compatible.
    Meh. Not at ALL times..I stilll remember the celebrity perfume post :D<3
    -------
    Or the sex was spectaculaaarrrr!
    (oh ah ah ohhh)

wooooo. NEW ICON!

Hi siezeTheDay :)
    Haii MitchelMussoLuv..and then the rest of the username hah :D

I WANT MY OWN DREAM.. SO BAD IM GUNNA SCREAM

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Aw, I used to love Avril…before La La land gobbled up her original awesomeness and spit out another blonde cheerleader

xoxokatie8 said:

It’s 8:00 and all I want to do is sleep. I didn’t get enough sleep this week
    ___________

Me neither.

• sweetdisposition???

Has anyone read the book “the hunger games”?

Julianna said:
    I want an epic post :I
    Epic Post + OceanUp = Not compatible.
    Meh. Not at ALL times..I stilll remember the celebrity perfume post :D<3
    Or the sex was spectaculaaarrrr!
    (oh ah ah ohhh)
    Haha yeahhh..
    I remember one of the perfumes was:

All Up On Ya -by Joe Jonas

• Julianna

Or the sex was spectaculaaarrrr!
    (oh ah ah ohhh)

———————-

thanks for saying that now I have the urge to listen to the song and It will get stuck in my head… again. oh ah ah ah ohhhh

Julianna said:
    I want an epic post :I
    Epic Post + OceanUp = Not compatible.
    Meh. Not at ALL times..I stilll remember the celebrity perfume post :D<3
    Or the sex was spectaculaaarrrr!
    (oh ah ah ohhh)
    _______

Lmao.

• disney_girl

DEAD?!

It’s 8:00 and all I want to do is sleep. I didn’t get enough sleep this week
    ___________

Me neither.
    ___

Everyday I say i’ll go to bed at like 8:30/9ish. And it’s like 10:30 when I finally go to bed :/

stuped laptop

• peacelovehearts

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    peacelovehearts
    Dude, she’s popping her freak’n collar…
    SHE’S LEGIT
    Legit? or *cough*shit*cough (;

I seem to be catching a cold…

Fine, SiezeTheDay…ignore me. Me and my udderless cows will go now :<

sweetdisposition??? said:

Has anyone read the book “the hunger games”?
    ____________

I was supposed to read that book a year ago, but never did.

• Julianna

I remember I once had a dream when I was a Jonas Stan that I was about to make out with Joe *_*

• disney_girl

yeah…I am right it’s dead!

• HOT DAYUMMM

xoxokatie8
    Voices in my head
    Tell me they know best
    Got me on the edge
    they’re pushin’, pushin’,
    they’re pushin’
    I know they’ve got a plan
    But the balls in my hands
    This time its man-to-man,

I know they’ve got a plan
    But the ball is in my hands
    This time its man-to-man,
    I’m driving, fighting inside

• HOT DAYUMMM

xoxokatie8
    One of the biggest fans ever!
    I only have like two friends who are as much of a fan as I am haha
    we’re gonna have an HSM marathon and watch all three in a row!
    YAY :D

sweetdisposition???
    OMG
    I can’t tell you how proud I was of him,
    when I heard he declined a recording contract
    He is so wise

hot dayummm
    zacccc;D

• Timber518

Gross. Don’t flatter yourself Selena.

gurl you have a fucking justin bieber icon, sit down

lolz

she is adorable

i wanted to share this awesome ness with everyone. gaga aint got shizz on these geniuses

• www.twitter.com/GabyMatto

OMGGG I LOVEEEE HERRRR :)

• Amelia

She is really pretty. I hope she has fun in Paris. :)

• Timber518

gurl you have a fucking justin bieber icon, sit down

And you’re a random Anonymous so who are you to judge?

lmfao…actually it Justin (buck tooth) Beaver!!! that name suits him much better!!!

It’s Selena Gomez!

1st comment :) love selena gomez

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

what she explained is what i’m trying to change in myself. haha :l
    can you changed thogh

better then no thinking at all

_____
    scrothem if they didnt like for how you are then the hill with them

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Ga Ga is not trying to be anyone >_> there are just some similarities is all.

• DesiGirl

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

Ga Ga is not trying to be anyone >_> there are just some similarities is all.
    __

Yeah, I know that. But if they simply must compare the two, then since Gaga’s newer you can’t say Christina is copying her. That’s all I meant to say.

GoldenGal9311 said:

_______________

_________________

That’s basically what I said, haha. But yeah, Lady Gaga is not the queen, neither is Madonna. I swear, Lady Gaga and Madonna stans are crazy as hell.

• carbomb__

Wow it’s been like a week and a half since I’ve commented. I think I’m becoming less obsessed. :D woot woot

DEAD POST IS DEAD

carbomb__ said:

good for you

loser and jelous? much???? just shut up you idiot oh plz and dont embarrasing loser!!

• Dreamer X33

ByeEveryone [; <33

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

what she explained is what i’m trying to change in myself. haha :l
    can you changed thogh

better then no thinking at all

____
    if they didnt like for how you are then the hell with them

Dreamer X33
    buy

• girl crush mileyyyyy

whos xtina?

• HOT DAYUMMM

girl crush mileyyyyy
    christina aguilera

The pulse of this post is going down D
    cheak these out its funny
    Hahah :)

• sweetdisposition???

I miss Punk’d, I remember the episode when they punk’d Zac and Jesse McCartney…good times.

• xoxokatie8

all i wanna do, is be with youuu, be with youuu

• iusedtobelovedrunk

she’s pretty. :)

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Apparently, I am crazy as hell. LOVE IIIT!

shes insanely gorgeous, seriously look a t her is soo pretty, her face are beautiful…
    unlike disgusting greasy fat and travesti cyrus face so gross!!!

unlike disgusting greasy fat and travesti cyrus face so gross!!!

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

what she explained is what i’m trying to change in myself. haha :l
    can you changed thogh

better then no thinking at all

_____
    if they didnt like you then scrothem

• iusedtobelovedrunk

i was laughing so hard on the jesse mccartney punk’d episode.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

what the hill is spaming OU

i love her so much…. shes sooo gorgeous, talented and amazing person!!! definitely shes the best!!!

Apr 9, 2010 @ 05:40 pm
    unlike disgusting greasy fat and travesti cyrus face so gross!!!

___

Right, right, and I am so sure you are one to talk. just GTFO

___

Lawl. Thanks xD. Yeah haha it does help. I love being on break, but I dont have nothin to do D:. I’m getting ready to turn the teevee on and search for Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader.

Selena… SMH.

shake harder. She’s here to stay.
    *flails arms & twirls*

FLAIL:

She loves to flail at the Loop on Saturdays!

Run along now. Thank youu (:

A definition of a word in urban dictionary does not equal a word in the english dictionary. Learn how to construct a sentence using proper words. But then again, you’ve come across as an obnoxious retarded hater so many times before, I actually don’t know why I bother. So I will actaully run along. Enjoy your life as a lonely bitter hater. Ty xoxo

• YouBelongWithMe

COYLOR

unlike disgusting greasy fat and travesti cyrus face so gross!!!

me too
    loved im when they panked tiffany snow

unlike disgusting greasy fat and travesti cyrus face so gross!!!

loved im when they panked pratney snow with the pop

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

o_O Christina Aguilera and Lady GaGa are completely different, WTF?

• SiezeTheDay

Soo it totally just dawned on me why everyone is posting HSM3 song lyrics..cause it’s on. Wooow now I feel like I’ve officialy out-dumbed myself hah

• girl crush mileyyyyy
  • peacelovehearts

FLAIL:

She loves to flail at the Loop on Saturdays!

Run along now. Thank youu (:

A dictionary is a dictionary & you’re a bitch. Same old anon selena stans.

GoldenGal9311 said:

GoldenGal9311 said:

_______________

_________________

They are hahaha, I’m not really a fan of Madonna but she has sold over 200 million records worldwide, being the world’s most successful female recording artist of all time.

girl crush mileyyyyy
    christina aguilera

oohhh haha she aint got nothing on gaga. :s

___

I love that show. Blatant proof that it’s useless memorizing some of the shat we have to memorize in school

She looks so awkward in that picture…no, awkward isn’t the word. I don’t know the word.

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

what is cambio?
    yah ididnt get it ever

• DesiGirl

I’m weird. I’m in love with all these Japanese and French songs when I don’t know a single word of either language, lol.

loved im when they panked pratney snow with the pop
    Yes when that guy was in the porta potty and it tipped over, I felt so bad for her eventhough it was so funny:)

YouBelongWithMe said:

COYLOR

Erm, the movie’s being filmed in Paris, Monaco & Budapest. I doubt Taylor will be flying across the world to visit Cory. Especially considering she’ll still be on tour when they’re filming.

DesiGirl said:

just like my freind with japanese songs but she learning alittle

• DesiGirl

DesiGirl said:

just like my freind with japanese songs but she learning alittle
    __

There’s a lot of really beautiful Japanese music out there. They have some amazing singers. :)

The pulse of this post is going down D
    cheak these out its funny
    Hahah :)
    exsactly D:

DEMI WILL FOREVER BE IRRELEVANT.

to that rage has room for all the demi is super talented

• lalalander

Is That Why she Can’t Stay with Nick Jonas?

• SiezeTheDay

Just a smalll town girl, livin in a lonely world. Took the midnight train going anywhereeeeee!<3

DEMI WILL FOREVER BE IRRELEVANT.

—————–

You are annoying.

ihave to go buy
    SiezeTheDay
    have fun

• Love you bitch.

---

One of the best songs ever<3 :)

• Love you bitch.

Is That Why she Can’t Stay with Nick Jonas?

LOL.

ihave to go buy
    SiezeTheDay
    have fun
    Awh :( Byeee!

• emma13

she looks pretty in that pic. but not feeling the outfit.

Love you bitch. said:

One of the best songs ever<3 :)
    I know! I facebooked those lyrics and my mom looked at me as if Im crazy and didn’t understand lol o.o

• emma13

Dreamer X33 said:

I haven’t seen HSM3 Yet . . .
    idont know why ijust didnt like
    ___-
    agree
    sry for butting in but i so fucking agree. i finally watched it the first time when it premiered on disney channel and i was hugely dissapointed. i mean it had like no plot or anything. and most of the movie all they did was break into a fucking song. i will never understand why this movie made so much at the box office.

• MileyIsBestest

Hey anon, bugger off aye.

emma13 said:

Dreamer X33 said:

I haven’t seen HSM3 Yet . . .
    idont know why ijust didnt like
    ___-
    agree

Oh no its ok please do but in :). I KNOW RIGHT! No plot..and WTH was with Sharpay And Gabriella being all BUDDYBUDDDY with each other at graduation didnt Sharpay dislike her in it?! Made no sense to me..and every .98562385682658 of a second it was ”ooh lemme look serious” WAIT *lets burst into song about everything and anything and chicken and flowers and a candle stick and ooh I gotta shave ooh Gabriella I love you* like wth o.O

Don’t forget Justin (buck tooth) Beaver!!!

That would be Nick!!!

• SiezeTheDay

Don’t forget Justin (buck tooth) Beaver!!!
    In alll honesty; is there anything better you can do?

• emma13

i didnt actually watch the ending. the movie was too painful to watch and it got kind of boring when they kept breaking into a fucking song every minute. ugh i was so dissapointed with this movie. i dont think im gonna be watching this movie ever again in my life.

emma13 said:

In the end Gabriella comes back and shes all over Troy again and it becomes sickening and then the end of the play is the lady telling them who won what scolarship and yadda yaddda and then at graduation Sharpay and Gabriella are the best of friends and Troy is giving some sappy speach and then everyone throws their chair back and they mke a wildcat outline and then all sing and dance.UGH.Lol.I’ll never watch it again..it bored me.

• StarLightSTARbright

HAHA.
    My mom just grounded me because she said that I have “too many friends” and I must come home from my bestie’s, when we were in the middle of making brownies.
    fml.

Cool Selena, cool.

She’s the ugliest person that i’ve ever seen..

emma13 are you a selena’s stan?

• YouBelongWithMe

GIVES YOU HELL

• Nixienemi

I don’t think I could hang with her then, if that’s the case!

Nixienemi
    Apr 9, 2010 @ 08:04 pm
    Nixienemi said:

I don’t think I could hang with her then, if that’s the case!

Yah bc she’s a boring person…and has the ugliest shape of nose!

• _Tiger_

Im kinda the same way as her. Well be complicated I mean.

_Tiger_ said:

Im kinda the same way as her. Well be complicated I mean.
    Haii _Tiger_ :)

• _Tiger_

_Tiger_ said:

Im kinda the same way as her. Well be complicated I mean.
    Haii _Tiger_ :)
    Hay gurl hay. :)

_Tiger_ said:

_Tiger_ said:

Im kinda the same way as her. Well be complicated I mean.
    Haii _Tiger_ :)
    Hay gurl hay. :)
    Whatssup! :)..I think you and I are one of the only living people here o.o

• _Tiger_

_Tiger_ said:

_Tiger_ said:

Im kinda the same way as her. Well be complicated I mean.
    Haii _Tiger_ :)
    Hay gurl hay. :)
    Whatssup! :)..I think you and I are one of the only living people here o.o
    Ha! Yeah. Its really empty here.

_Tiger_ said:

_Tiger_ said:

_Tiger_ said:

Im kinda the same way as her. Well be complicated I mean.
    Haii _Tiger_ :)
    Hay gurl hay. :)
    Whatssup! :)..I think you and I are one of the only living people here o.o
    Ha! Yeah. Its really empty here.
    Yeahh totally..AHHHH! That is the last time I go get a drink of water! Ewewewew..my stepdad was in the bathroom RIGHT next to my door with the door open. SCARY O.O

• Nixienemi

Nixienemi
    Apr 9, 2010 @ 08:04 pm
    Nixienemi said:

I don’t think I could hang with her then, if that’s the case!

Yah bc she’s a boring person…and has the ugliest shape of nose!

Looks aren’t that important besides I’m not shallow!

we actually thought it would be funny if Justin was a huge Selena Gomez fan..

(not that there’s anything wrong with that!)

lmao, yeah sure Sel, you just encouraged people to love Jalex even more.

Don’t forget Justin (buck tooth) Beaver!!!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

what is cambio?
    yah ididnt get it ever

haha whatever.. alex noyes looked hot. :)

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

what is cambio?
    yah ididnt get it ever

haha whatever.. alex noyes looked hot. :)
    how

• xoxokatie8

I think, I’m going to go to bed
    lol

• hahaha

When playing herself, she says the idea is that Justin would be a fan BUT Alex was not! lol

Dumaaa ? said:

Ha! I like the idea of her playing herself on her own show
    __________

Me too! Maybe then we could get some Delena action! ;)

Yes I love the Jalex moments on the show, and it would be cute if Justin was obsessesed with Selena G on the show:D

___

Me too..but it make’s some people look dumb sometimes lol. And yes it is..nobody needs to know why two angles are similar. They are because the textbook says they are.

___

Exactly. i asked my dad to diagram a sentence the other day and he didn’t know a particular part of speech…Sometimes I wonder XD

<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<<

DesiGirl said:

I love french music like french r&b, pop and rap but I don’t understand much.

• DesiGirl

DesiGirl said:

I love french music like french r&b, pop and rap but I don’t understand much.
    __

Yeah, same here. It’s weird though that I don’t need to understand the words to connect with the music. It’s just so good that knowing the lyrics isn’t even necessary. I’m sure there are English songs like that too.

_______________

What I meant by my comment was that Madonna is not original. So it annoys me when her fans call Lady Gaga unorignal as if Madonna was.

loved im when they panked pratney snow with the pop
    it was for methe worst and gescasting apsod of the show

wow that would get some of that frustration out with the two of them…they need it.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< — haters to the < ? lol.

Cambio is Change.

Is this chicka on 5th Grader REALLY holding a dog while playing… o.O

loved im when they panked pratney snow with the pop
    it was for methe worst and gescasting apsod of the show
    The one with Jesse McCartney was funny. He looked like he was about to cry when those big biker guys were in his face.

xoxokatie8
    buy sweet dreams

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Cambio is Change.

isnt it cambiar?

GoldenGal9311 said:

_______________

All pop stars are gimmicky and kinda unoriginal.

___

Lmao. Yeahh deffinately. The other week some girl was on it and she was so dumb it was sad. She got a question saying ”True or False: The sun is bigger than the Earth” and she had to guess on it cause she said she didnt know.

loved im when they panked pratney snow with the pop
    it was for methe worst and gescasting apsod of the show
    ___
    oh iforgat about it OMG he was dering up it was so bad

FLAIL:

She loves to flail at the Loop on Saturdays!

Run along now. Thank youu (:

A dictionary is a dictionary & you’re a bitch. Same old anon selena stans.

L O L.

Urban Dictionary =/= The english dictionary. Girl you best get your grammer in tact, otherwise you’ll FAIL school. If you aren’t already, which judging by your comments, I wouldn’t be surprised. & ty for noticing I’m a bitch. I embrace it. ;)

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

Cambio is Change.

isnt it cambiar?
    ____
    im daying to now what it means the vedio

<<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< <<<<<<< — LMAO!

• sweetdisposition???

I’ve got to move on and be who I am
    I just don’t belong here
    I hope you understand
    We might find our place in this
    world someday
    But at least for now
    I gotta go my own way

Cambio means Change in spanish

Are Demi and Selena twins now? Geez. They like the same songs, same singers, same movies, same foods, they used to write the same shit on their twitters, they used to tweet after the other, they still do on ocassion and now they both over analyze and over think.

L O L.

*Interrupting* This isn’t my convo, but a dicctionary is a dicctionary. No matter what dog(for example) is always gonna have the same meaning in another dicctionary.

• GoldenGal9311

Hold me, hold me. Never let me go until you’ve told me, told me. What I want to know and then just hold me, hold me. Make me tell you I’m in love with you.

Are Demi and Selena twins now? LOL They like the same songs, same singers, same movies, same actors, same shows, they used to tweet right after the other, and sometimes they still do, and now they both over think and over analyze? Geez.

All I really need to know
    Is that you came to the party to enjoy yourself
    You left your stress and your worries
    Back at home on the shelf
    And let’s get freaky hey oh freaky hey oh hey
    Freaky hey oh hey freaky hey oh hey freaky freaky

Are Demi and Selena the same person now? LOL They like the same songs, same singers, same movies, same actors, same shows, they used to tweet right after the other, and sometimes they still do, and now they both over think and over analyze? Geez.

All I really need to know
    Is that you came to the party to enjoy yourself
    You left your stress and your worries
    Back at home on the shelf
    And let’s get freaky hey oh freaky hey oh hey
    Freaky hey oh hey freaky hey oh hey freaky freaky
    ___-
    what the name of the song

Demi and Selena are twins now? LOL They like the same songs, same singers, same movies, same actors, same shows, they used to tweet right after the other, and sometimes they still do, and now they both over think and over analyze? Geez.

Are Demi and Selena twins now?

Ugh I GTG I am waaaay to dizzy bye STD…OMG

SeizeTheDay, are you aware of what your initials spell???

LMAOOTFRIK

I just pressed the Shift button like fourty thousand times and, all of a sudden – BOOM.

BAHAHA

• GoldenGal9311

SHUT THE HELL UP. This isn’t Princeton University. I’m all about education, but why are you guys having an argument about dictionaries? The fuck?

All I really need to know
    Is that you came to the party to enjoy yourself
    You left your stress and your worries
    Back at home on the shelf
    And let’s get freaky hey oh freaky hey oh hey
    Freaky hey oh hey freaky hey oh hey freaky freaky
    ___-
    what the name of the song

Freaky – Jesse McCartney

I’m listening to it now, it just makes me want to get up dance. Get jiggy with it:P

yup she’s as complicated as a piece of toast

what is this analogy

what is this analogy

what is this anal.ogy

wtf is this analogy

Let’s hate on Justin Bieber! It’s always fun to make fun of Bieber. Where are the Jonas fans when you need them?

LOL FETUS EMBRYO WANGSTA etc etc etc

• icehoneybaby

she sure looks pure… :}

• Julianna

trying to make me go to rehab and I said no! no! noo!

• Dumaaa ?

Ha! I like the idea of her playing herself on her own show
    __________

Me too! Maybe then we could get some Delena action! ;)

——————-

Yeah cause hating on him will make us sooo cool! *_*

• GoldenGal9311

I used to be the same way.

• Julianna

were they go hardcore and theres glitter on floor…

You guys are funny.

• YouBelongWithMe

Justin Bieber will be more successful than you will ever be.

I want to go to Paris again :/

• Julianna

but drenched in vanilla twilight…

• Meow

She’s a real good dancer, that Selena.

lallalaa

• sweetdisposition???

I think the shirt is from her line.

Arod !

• Julianna

gotta live like were dyinggg..

• GoldenGal9311

Why are the comments in the Selena posts, always weird? It’s like I’m reading a freakin’ Dr. Seuss book.

• iMystified

Every girl in the world is complicated.
    That’s how we get boys confused. :P

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

>_> Katie was right. OU is dying.
    What happens then though? will the site just be deleted?

LMAOOOO.

• Julianna

Ou is dead, dead, dead , DEAD.

Hey there are rumours she might be in the film adaptation of “Shiver” by Maggie Stiefvader. IF u havent read it, its kinda like twilight but wolf, and its more romantic. ITs a trilogy and she would be bigger than Miley cyrus (still love her too) if she landed the role. heres the link http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Selena-Gomez-Starring-in-the-Movie-Version-of-Shiver-1616380.html

• xoxokatie8

Ou is dead, dead, dead , DEAD.
    *sniff*
    We should plan a funeral?

• DesiGirl

Meow said:

She’s a real good dancer, that Selena.
    __

Hahaha. She looks so awkward. Even with the awkwardness, that was sweet of her. I’m still not a fan, but I’m okay with the girl. She has her cute moments.

Dear Oceanup,
    Please don’t die on us. I come to you for enjoyment. Not bordom
    Yours truly
    Katie

………………………..

• peacelovehearts

Selena… SMH.

xoxokatie8 said:

Ou is dead, dead, dead , DEAD.
    *sniff*
    We should plan a funeral?

—————-

yeah *whipes tear* it shall be at the beach near the ocean….

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

>_> Katie was right. OU is dying.
    What happens then though? will the site just be deleted?
    HEYYY! :D.
    OU is so dead we gottta pick the casket. I hope they don’t delete it.I mean not EVERYONE is gonnna leave OU completely

• Miley&SelenaBff

http://celebrifi.com/gossip/Selena-Gomez-Starring-in-the-Movie-Version-of-Shiver-1616380.html This movie selena is rumoured to be in might be bigger than twilight!!!

Hi Im Mi-lo… I’m Milo.

And I’m…Otis!!

>_>

Right, were Milo and..*pointed look * OTIS!!!

• YouBelongWithMe

You get to work with Cory!
    JEALOUS!

• YouBelongWithMe

You get to work with Cory!
    JEALOUS!

• xoxokatie8

yeah *whiped tear* it shall be at the beach near the ocean….
    _
    *starts to tear up*
    That sounds so beautiful. We can all wear Nelena and Jemi shirts, and serve corn pops afterward.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Why do you have to go and make things so complicated?
    I see the way you’re
    Acting like you’re somebody else gets me frustrated
    Life’s like this, you
    And you fall and you crawl
    And you break and you take
    What you get and you turn it into
    Honesty Promise me I’m never gonna find you fake it
    No, no, no

I want an epic post :I

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

yeah *whiped tear* it shall be at the beach near the ocean….
    _
    *starts to tear up*

Ba-ha-ha XD win

Ugh I GTG I am waaaay to dizzy bye STD…OMG

SeizeTheDay, are you aware of what your initials spell???
    O.O OH MY. WELL then haha! I never noticed that..ohhh wow. Awh, byee MML :(. Say bye to the utterless cows for me!

___

Actually, Its MML-THL ( decided on a long name) and yes, I will say bye to them! Talk to ya soon

DesiGirl said:

DesiGirl said:

just like my freind with japanese songs but she learning alittle

she love aband that has 13 membars all boys she loves them its SUPER JUNIOR

they have keller moves ilike some of there songs

loking for the video

LOL
    LMAO
    FTW
    WTF
    ROFL
    JFK

Ugh I GTG I am waaaay to dizzy bye STD…OMG

SeizeTheDay, are you aware of what your initials spell???
    ________

Lmao.

All I really need to know
    Is that you came to the party to enjoy yourself
    You left your stress and your worries
    Back at home on the shelf
    And let’s get freaky hey oh freaky hey oh hey
    Freaky hey oh hey freaky hey oh hey freaky freaky
    ___-
    what the name of the song

Freaky – Jesse McCartney

___
    are hes naw songs are good

• Lets get beautiful

Yo mama,

Open the door – ITS OSAMA

she love aband that has 13 membars all boys she loves them its SUPER JUNIOR

they have keller moves ilike some of there songs

loking for the video

I like super junior and big bang:D

Justin Bieber!

• SelenaxKelsey

I’m exactly like her sometimes I’m always thinking instead of not enjoying much. I worry too much, but sometimes it’s bad while other times it’s good. I would love to see that episode!

she love aband that has 13 membars all boys she loves them its SUPER JUNIOR

they have keller moves ilike some of there songs

loking for the video

I like super junior and big bang:D
    ilove these one
    danm they can move

• DesiGirl

she love aband that has 13 membars all boys she loves them its SUPER JUNIOR

they have keller moves ilike some of there songs

loking for the video

I like super junior and big bang:D
    ilove these one
    danm they can move
    __

Yes, I know Super Junior, and yes, they have killer moves. The way they dance and the synchronization is basically what makes them. The nice voices are just icing on the cake. I’ve never heard of big bang though.

There are weeds in my backward. And here I am, living life like a normal – but happy – human. I must be special. Why is it that I, out of many other people growing weeds in their backyard – NOT get thrown in jail?

she love aband that has 13 membars all boys she loves them its SUPER JUNIOR

they have keller moves ilike some of there songs

loking for the video

I like super junior and big bang:D
    ilove these one
    danm they can move
    I know hahaha, but it’s crazy how they’re 13 in one boy band…

sweetdisposition
    i like them

she love aband that has 13 membars all boys she loves them its SUPER JUNIOR

they have keller moves ilike some of there songs

loking for the video

I like super junior and big bang:D
    ilove these one
    danm they can move
    I know hahaha, but it’s crazy how they’re 13 in one boy band…
    ___
    it is imean they been togather for alot of years and there 13 boy bands that have only 3or 4 splet in alittle while and they didnt its really grazy

and ilove ther hars and there sken iwish ilooked like that

sweetdisposition
    i like them
    Me too, I don’t understand a word they’re saying but I like the catchy pop music.

• idkMyBFFjill

selena, stop talking kthx.

sweetdisposition
    i like them
    yea
    but my frends is learning the langage well traying she said its brety hard

sweetdisposition
    i like them
    yea
    but my frends is learning the langage well traying she said its brety hard
    I wanted to chose Japanese as a subject but I totally chickened out, I heard it’s really hard too with all the rules etc.

• Head Mistress

Dear Stacey,
    Following the unfortunate incident at the Isabel Marant store on Rue de Charonne earlier this month, your legal guardians see no option but to enrol you here at the Academy of Juvenile Delinquents. I think you will agree that your obsession with army fashion has spiraled out of control. Stacey, bringing a shotgun to the Isabel Marant fitting room to match the military-inspired items you were planning to ‘acquire’ there is not considered appropriate behavior for a young lady. And with the news that the Eurostar staff caught you smuggling hand grenades in your McQueen bag, refusing to remove your Balmain cartridge belt on the way back to England, it is hard to hide our utter disappointment. It is now our responsibility to teach you right and wrong; fashion and reality. We shall see you in April.
    Regards, Your Head Mistress

DesiGirl said:

she love aband that has 13 membars all boys she loves them its SUPER JUNIOR

they have keller moves ilike some of there songs

loking for the video

I like super junior and big bang:D
    ilove these one
    danm they can move

so true
    cheak them out

• ohhlalalamiley

i just realized i’m missing that new disney show right now. well its already 20 mins in, i guess its too late.

sweetdisposition
    i like them
    yea
    but my frends is learning the langage well traying she said its brety hard
    ____
    its the hardes languge in the world
    im draying to get you afunny video that the SuperJunior just ament so ican find it
    but see therse

• sweetdisposition???

I really have to go, it’s getting late. Bye y’all!

• _Tiger_

Dead!

sweetdisposition???
    buy show you the video later

• MileyIsBestest

I really don’t like that picture of her, it makes me angry. OU please stop making me angry.

• DesiGirl

DesiGirl said:

she love aband that has 13 membars all boys she loves them its SUPER JUNIOR

they have keller moves ilike some of there songs

loking for the video

I like super junior and big bang:D
    ilove these one
    danm they can move

so true
    cheak them out
    __

They have a techno sound. It’s not really my thing but they’re still good. :)

You are going down!

I like super junior and big bang:D
    ilove these one
    danm they can move

so true
    cheak them out
    __

They have a techno sound. It’s not really my thing but they’re still good. :)
    __-
    cheak this its so funny Super Junior inhaling the Laughing Gas
    its helaruse

MileyIsBestest said:

what she looks cute

That’s your opinion
    ____
    ok but what dont you like about it

• CrazyCrunk

i dont like that pic of her

• CrazyCrunk

i dont like that pic of her

CrazyCrunk said:

i dont like that pic of her
    you too
    im ithe only one how likes it

• DesiGirl

cheak this its so funny Super Junior inhaling the Laughing Gas
    its helaruse

LMAO. Hahaha! That is hilarious. They’re adorable. XD

• Tis_Darling

She looks great here. And she should be an inspiration for all young girls. To not be a ho, to be kind, and not to overall be a good person. Like taylor :)

DesiGirl said:

cheak this its so funny Super Junior inhaling the Laughing Gas
    its helaruse

LMAO. Hahaha! That is hilarious. They’re adorable. XD
    ilaght so hard

you too
    im ithe only one how likes it
    Lol I like it :). I think she looks prettty. And I like your icon!

• DesiGirl

Tis_Darling said:

__

Lol, I think you meant to overall be a good person. :)

• sweetdisposition???

I really wanted to read that book, need to put it on my reading list. Selena would be great for the movie version of the book hush but it’s kinda got the unormal teenage love thing going on though…

• peacelovehearts

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    I see the way you’re
    Acting like you’re somebody else gets me frustrated
    Life’s like this, you
    And you fall and you crawl
    And you break and you take
    What you get and you turn it into
    Honesty Promise me I’m never gonna find you fake it
    No, no, no
    Don’t hate…?

Whoops ;) teehee

• HOT DAYUMMM

peacelovehearts
    Dude, she’s popping her freak’n collar…
    SHE’S LEGIT

sweetdisposition???
    And ikr?!
    Avril was my obsession in 5th/6th grade haha

• YouBelongWithMe

Glee coming back next week
    Life is good

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

hello hello baby you called I can’t hear a thing…

xoxokatie8 said:

yeah *whiped tear* it shall be at the beach near the ocean….
    _
    *starts to tear up*
    How wonderful this service will be! Sigh,what a sad day :(. I’ll bring the Kool-Aid

HOT DAYUMMM

I <3 Avril Lavigne back in the days when her music was honest and good.

LETS MAKE A SANDWICH!!!!

• peacelovehearts

Julianna said:
    I want an epic post :I
    Epic Post + OceanUp = Not compatible.

xoxokatie8 said:

yeah *whiped tear* it shall be at the beach near the ocean….
    _
    *starts to tear up*
    ——————

• GoldenGal9311

I hope Lady Gaga’s next album will be like her first. Just a great pop album. I hope she gets over that “artistic/sophisticated” stuff.

Tis_Darling said:

____
    thank you she looks cute but she is more sweet then taylor

• rusty

cheese cake

• _Tiger_

GoldenGal9311 said:

My friend showed me a song off her first album. Like even before the fame. It sounded okay.

• peacelovehearts

FLAIL:

She loves to flail at the Loop on Saturdays!

Run along now. Thank youu (:

A dictionary is a dictionary & you’re a bitch. Same old anon selena stans.

L O L.

I’m in IB bitch. I’m pretty sure I’ll do fine in my academics. But thanks for the concern anyway :P

• _Tiger_

Haii _Tiger_ :)
    Hay gurl hay. :)
    Whatssup! :)..I think you and I are one of the only living people here o.o
    Ha! Yeah. Its really empty here.
    Haha, thats weird. Go shut it.

you too
    im ithe only one how likes it
    Lol I like it :). I think she looks prettty. And I like your icon!

_Tiger_ said:

Haii _Tiger_ :)
    Hay gurl hay. :)
    Whatssup! :)..I think you and I are one of the only living people here o.o
    Ha! Yeah. Its really empty here.
    Haha, thats weird. Go shut it.
    That was the scariest thing Ive ever had to hear/see in my entire life. I know it’s night time and ”late” and all but I mean REALLY people are still in this house bub at least close the door! LOL well Im gonna get offf I’ll talk to you another time! :D

• defyinggravity.

Meow said:

She’s a real good dancer, that Selena.

It’s getting old, Emily. Wanna hate? Do it better. Next.

FLAIL:

She loves to flail at the Loop on Saturdays!

Run along now. Thank youu (:

A dictionary is a dictionary & you’re a bitch. Same old anon selena stans.

L O L.

____
    just forget about her she is stuped

• GoldenGal9311

OU is not fucking dead. If it were dead, then no one would be commenting.

you too
    im ithe only one how likes it
    Lol I like it :). I think she looks prettty. And I like your icon!