• SongOfTheStars

Do you all think its true about what ZackTaylor said Nick and Nicole going on a date last week?

————————

People should really cut that guy some slack. He was right about Jemi all along, so who knows if he’s right about Nicole/Nick. I wouldn’t be surprised if he was, honestly.

• xCookieMuffin

The song is crap.

• Lidia

Zack Taylor is the only source ever to confirm Nick/Nic. His own sources/”spies” go unnamed. It’s all BS. Nick is single. End of story.

• SongOfTheStars

The song is crap.

I don’t care if I’m spamming, but AMEN with you, sister. The song is more cheesy than strong cheddar cheese.. Even Send It On wasn’t that bad – people actually liked it.

• xCookieMuffin

The best thing about this kids dating is the breakups. Miley/Nick, Joe/Talor,Sel/Nick == all epic. Can’t wait for Jemi to breakup.

BTW: Nick/Nic is just uck…

Tbh, I’m curious how Demi & Joe will act around each other after the break up.

• RockYourBody

Jemi’s cute.

• SongOfTheStars

—————

I’m sorry but he was right about Joe and Demi, and people claimed he was lying about his sources and how unreliable he was.. Yet it all turned out true, hmm.

People obviously don’t know the business well enough to think that they will all be straight and tell you the truth about their personal/love lives. LOL

• xCookieMuffin

The song is crap.

Haha :p. I like Send It On, but this song is a whole different story.

• Your Mom Was Here

I’m too lazy to watch that video

• Nixienemi

I was just thinking about that!

• SongOfTheStars

Haha :p. I like Send It On, but this song is a whole different story.

ikr? At least Send It On had an actual meaning, whereas Make A Wave is like “eh, what the actual eff are they singing about?” it honestly makes me think the entire thing between these two is just all PR. So many people have said it, I know – but c’mon they choose NOW of all times to date? ahahaha.

• xCookieMuffin

Lmfao. Joe is awesome and all but…no. Just no.

—————

People also don’t know that the business includes a numerous amount of people who start rumors to get more followers for their sites or to just plainly start drama. It is very much possible that Nick is happily single. He doesn’t always have to be dating someone, especially if he’s simply filming on-screen romance with a co-star. There were no other witnesses or pictures of Nick/Nic being seen together. Even Nick and Selena were caught by fans when they were trying to hide. (Besides the fact that they were clearly for PR, I know that.) My point being we can’t trust anyone. Until there are pictures, I’m calling Nick/Nic BS.

• Nixienemi

Movie Surfers still exist?!
    #facepalm

Publemi, how cute…

• xCookieMuffin

Movie Surfers still exist?!
    #facepalm

LOL. I thought it was long done.

• xCookieMuffin

Lol. :p. IA.

——————-

haha! I love Jemi, but yeah breakups are way more interesting.
    Not to mention the drama they bring:

Miley/Nick: Selena and Miley Drama
    Taylor/Joe: Taylor Song Drama all over the world
    Selena/Nick (first time):
    In my opinion the reason for the Demi vs Sel drama. ( demi picking Jobros, Taylor in similar situation to Sel)

Demi/Joe= The Jonas and the Lovato breakup would be epic.

xCookieMuffin said:

Lmfao. Joe is awesome and all but…no. Just no.

And my point was…

xCookieMuffin said:

Movie Surfers still exist?!
    #facepalm

LOL. I thought it was long done.

So did I!
    Disney should just curl up and die…

Both songs have meanings. And if you don’t like one or either is fine. The point is that it’s for a good cause.

And some of you are really sad talking about them or anyone breaking up.

• SongOfTheStars

To be honest, how is it any of our business anyways who they’re dating/if they’re dating people? I couldn’t honestly care less (Unlike Jemi which is literally shoved down my throat every five minutes – more irritating than Jedward) but apart from that, I have no intrest whatsoever in their love lives.

Yes I agree with the rumor part but EVERYONE thought that Zack Taylor was just another gossip site that was trying gain more followers etc just like you had described and basically when it did come out, it looked like Demi had been lying to us all along and I do believe she did (for an amount of time) and that’s the end of it. We can’t just say “OH HES A TROUBLEMAKER” when infact, if we had a little faith and believed in him from the start then we would of seen “Jemi” coming by a long shot, just sayin’

• Nixienemi

Otters are some sexy animals, seriously!

haha! I love Jemi, but yeah breakups are way more interesting.
    Not to mention the drama they bring:

Miley/Nick: Selena and Miley Drama
    Taylor/Joe: Taylor Song Drama all over the world
    Selena/Nick (first time):

Demi/Joe= The Jonas and the Lovato breakup would be epic

The Demi and Selena drama has nothing to do with that. LOL

—————–

Jemi is PR.

SongOfTheStars said:

Did you just say Jedward?!

xCookieMuffin said:

Lmfao. Joe is awesome and all but…no. Just no.

And my point was..

____________

Nick’s been photographed numrous times rolling his pants up just like that, as well as Kevin. Runs in the family I guess. HA

xCookieMuffin said:

Lmfao. Joe is awesome and all but…no. Just no.

And my point was…

______

Nick has been photographed numurous times rolling his pants up just like that, as well as Kevin. It’s not just Joe. :)

xCookieMuffin said:

Lmfao. Joe is awesome and all but…no. Just no.

And my point was…

_____

There are numurous pix of Nick with his pants rolled up just like that, and also Kevin. It’s not just Joe. : )

• Someone

Nixienemi
    Apr 10, 2010 @ 02:32 pm
    Nixienemi said:

Someone said:

Can someone post Zac Taylor website for me please?

_
    The link doesn’t work for me. :o(

put it this way… i dont completely knock it out the picture.

i always had a theory that nick pulled a joe. was startin to sorta maybe start seeing selena, then went to workin back on the JONAS project and all-of-a-sudden his feelings have changed.

not sayin its so.. but like i said.. not completely knockin it either.

It’s possible they are Nick and Nic are dating. It’s also more possible that they work together and are friends. No pics of them ever. At least Nick believes in trying to keep his personal life personal. Demi and Joe always gave us that we are just like brother and sister…until now when it will really help Demi’s career so let’s show up together at every opportunity until people want to puk. This Movie surfers is just another reason that although I do like some Disney channel shows, I turn it off when the Jemi comes on.

I love Joe!

I love the song!

The movie looks great!

*set the sea in moootioon!

• thuderthighs

Someone said:

Nixienemi
    Apr 10, 2010 @ 02:32 pm
    Nixienemi said:

Someone said:

Can someone post Zac Taylor website for me please?

_
    The link doesn’t work for me. :o(

Sorry about that!
    Here it is:

• SongOfTheStars

They are life ruiners!

lol, mean girl quote right there. Dude, you are my new favourite person.

And yes, they make britain’s talent radar look appalling. I mean, who the hell in the right framed stable of mind would want to go see them, LIVE?!

It’s bad enough that they ruined Under Pressure (which FYI, was my favourite Queen song before them morons came along and literally murdered, stabbed and crucified) but now they’re covering JB.

It honestly reminds me of the hype that Justin Bieber is getting. They have SOME sort of talent, just not really singing – plus the mega annoying 10 year old fanbase really doesn’t help. LOL.

OU will you send me e-mail for my password please?

You respect Nick for keeping his relationships private and down low….That may be the reson why he’s single and doesn’t have good relationships, same with Joe’s previous realtionships. You can’t be honest with each other if you’re lying to yourself and the world. I’m glad Jemi confirmed because the pressure of hiding and lying must take it’s toll. When you’re in love with someone you often want everyone to know and you want it to be exclusive, how would you feel if you were dating someone and when in interviews they were asked theyy’d say they were single…ouch that’s got to hurt also all the rumours of them dating someone else because they were pictured with them bring insecurities. Some of you live in Taylor Swifts fairytales if you think it’s better hiding a relationship when you’re constantly asked about it.
    ____________________

Demi whatever floats your boat and keeps you out there in the media.
    Joe was doing just fine with his past GF’s and that wasnt the reason for him breaking up with them. Secondly, Nick’s fail romances are part of life’s experiences being a teenager and he is still to young to “FIND THE ONE” just yet.
    Just love how demi or her ppl have answers to everything and think they know it all.
    No respect for people like them who think the fans are dumb, naive or stupid.
    Demi what makes you think “YOUR THE ONE”. you are only 17.

__________________
    hello demi we are not livinf in taylors fairytale land and it is so obvious you have issues about the real thruth.

• Nixienemi

Have you seen Joe’s baby cousin? AWW!

• bhkprince

Before I fall, too fast
    Kiss me quick
    But make it last
    So I can see how badly this will hurt me
    When you say goodbye
    Keep it sweet, keep it slow
    Let the future pass, and don’t let go
    But tonight I could fall to soon
    Under this beautiful moonlight
    But you’re so hypnotizing
    You’ve got me laughing while I sing
    You’ve got me smiling in my sleep
    And I can see this unraveling
    And your love is where I’m f

• sukaina

———————

I kinda believe him … ’cause the other day nick tweeted :
    I’ve always been a bit insecure about my smile, but ” its days like these ” where all I wanna do is smile

and then a day after Nicole tweeted:
    Ahh! I LOVE ” days like these. ” :D It’s just so awesome all around.

ummmmm tell me what do you think ..is it just me or there’s something going on between these two… I don’t actually care who’s dating who..I mean it’s their lives .. ps. they look cute ;)

SongOfTheStars said:

They are life ruiners!

lol, mean girl quote right there. Dude, you are my new favourite person.

You said it all!
    Someone said Jedward could be presenters and I agree, they have the personality most certainly…

Nick is an ultra private person and wouldnt stoop to the level of Jemi.Plus it is early days yet and probably nick and nicole are getting to know one another outside of the work enviroment.just have to wait and see.

Apr 10, 2010 @ 02:35 pm
    Nixienemi said:

Have you seen Joe’s baby cousin? AWW!
    _
    Omg omg! Joe should have a lot of babies!

• didyouforget

Have you seen Joe’s baby cousin? AWW!

——————–
    Aww so cute, it almost looks natural for him to be holding a baby

• SongOfTheStars

Nixienemi said:

Have you seen Joe’s baby cousin? AWW!

I literally went AWW—what the eff? THOSE STUPID GLASSES. It’s getting REAL old now. One day I will burn those things.

sukaina said:

———————

I kinda believe him … ’cause the other day nick tweeted :

and then a day after Nicole tweeted:
    Ahh! I LOVE ” days like these. ” :D It’s just so awesome all around.

Ooh, Nick’s in looooooooooove!
    HAHA
    Just kidding…I’m just glad he’s smiling, no matter what it is!

Apr 10, 2010 @ 02:35 pm
    Nixienemi said:

Have you seen Joe’s baby cousin? AWW!
    _
    Omg omg! Joe should have a lot of babies!

HA
    Ooookay!

• crazylady

“One day I will burn those things.”
    can I join you and then we tell that man to wear his old glasses again

SongOfTheStars said:

Nixienemi said:

Have you seen Joe’s baby cousin? AWW!

Yeah, those glasses are a bit annoying…but I guess contacts aren’t really his thing!

• Moonbeam

But we don’t know if Zack was right about Jemi all along.
    Maybe they started dating after Zacks rumor. Maybe they thought ‘Hey, people want us together. Let’s give them some Jemi.’

• Nixienemi

RT @worldofchances That is NOT @joejonas. That is @ddlovato’s friend @tucklercauble. Scroll down on his twitter.

Nixienemi said:

——————

What?

THANK GOD!!! SOMEONE WITH A BRAIN! i 100% agree!

Nixienemi said:

——————

What?

Well, the picture I linked above was not of Joe but a friend of Demi’s!
    Too weird…

I saw pix of Nick and Nicole together they look like good friends. I didnt see much chemistry between them in the JONAS season 2 pix either.. just because Nelena is over and no one else is around doesnt mean Nick should just suddenly start dating Nicole.

• bhkprince

What the fuck if they hide it they are liars if they confirm its PR you people just dont stop and joe wasnt doing fine 1 of his ex’s ‘taylor’ made him look bad and ‘camille’ broke his heart i clearly rememba him crying on stage…ppl just accept the jemi is real and they are into each other come on joe cut his vacation short and guess where he went 1st? To suprise Demi on set

• PrincessTeenie

nicnick would be cute…but not that cute, well because I am a nemi fan, but it would be nice if Nick dated someone other that selena and miley… I dont know if to belive Zack Taylor, I mean after all it is agossip site.
    And I want to see Oceans :) I love the ocean :)

The song wasn’t meant to be a top radio hit – it is to compliment the movie and drive home the message that everyone can do something to help the environment. It’s a PSA put to music (and the more I listen to it, the better is sounds). It is a song that grows on you.

• viachloe

JEMI= LOVE<3
    aww first? xx

• jcmusonda

They are very cute together

• viachloe

&&Loveeee<3 the song!!: DD

• mal_jonas

firrrrrrrrrrrrrrst????
    LOVEJEMI :)

• harvey

Would it be so bad if Nick was dating Nicole she seems a fun genuine sort of girl. Even if Jemi is real I just cannot stand how she is all over him in public – have some class girl. Sad but true though the break ups are way more interesting with all the drama that goes with it – think Demi will be devastated when Joe finds someone much better and Joe really needs to move away from Disney and dating Disney kids if he is to become a serious actor/singer.

• crazylady

I don’t think it is likely that Nick is dating Nicole though. people don’t usually date their co-stars.
    yes exactly I keep saying that he really does need to move away from Disney. Disney keeps him in this bind because when you’re with Disney, you usually aren’t taken seriously when you audition for a movie.

NOTHING BUT TRAMPS

Shut up, you are the epitome of trash. GTFO and stop hating on people.

• Moonbeam

The song is sooooooooooooooo cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesy.
    But they are cute together.

• SongOfTheStars

Dude, I swear this is like the first time in MONTHS Joe has finally been pictured without those stupid dork glasses.

WIN.

I’ll also be off the internet/OU tonight as it’ll spam with JEMI everywhere. Jesus.

BTW: Nick/Nic is just uck…

I’m sick of this sh*t already.

Next!

OceanUp new post please and anything but “Jemi”. o_O

• SongOfTheStars

And some of you are really sad talking about them or anyone breaking up.

if the top of your comment was slyly insulting mine about how “MAW” has no meaning then that’s just as bad as “sad people” talking about the celebs breaking up.

this is a gossip site you’re going to find things like this amung the comments. and I do believe “MAW” has less/if not no meaning to it, comparing to “SIO” which is basically getting the message across in about 1000 ways in the song. It’s my opinion, and people like you should respect opinions and if you don’t then you’re obviously in the wrong place and you need to GTFO. :)

just because you’re too stupid and ignorant to understand the meaning of make a wave, doesn’t mean it’s a bad song. of course you can be entitled to your opinion, but saying the song has no meaning is just plain idiotic. the song CLEARY, over and over again is telling you to take care of our oceans. the fact that you find it hard to get the meaning out of that song, is just kind of sad. Just because the lyrics don’t go “Save our oceans”, means it’s hard to understand? once you find a brain, you can come back to this gossip site, and maybe properly try to prove a point.

• SongOfTheStars

Did you just say Jedward?!

I believe I did.

• SongOfTheStars

Jemi is PR.

It doesn’t matter if it’s PR, Zack was STILL right about them two being together, lol.

DEMI AND JOE KISSING GIF!!!
    DEMI AND JOE KISSING GIF!!!
    DEMI AND JOE KISSING GIF!!!
    DEMI AND JOE KISSING GIF!!!DEMI AND JOE KISSING GIF!!!
    DEMI AND JOE KISSING GIF!!!DEMI AND JOE KISSING GIF!!!
    DEMI AND JOE KISSING GIF!!!DEMI AND JOE KISSING GIF!!!
    DEMI AND JOE KISSING GIF!!!DEMI AND JOE KISSING GIF!!!
    DEMI AND JOE KISSING GIF!!!DEMI AND JOE KISSING GIF!!!
    DEMI AND JOE KISSING GIF!!!DEMI AND JOE KISSING GIF!!!
    DEMI AND JOE KISSING GIF!!!
    lol

I love joe’s sunglasses <3

There were no other witnesses or pictures of Nick/Nic being seen together.

Except for the picture/sighting of them at six Flags, and at Bamboozle, and at the Paul McCartney show.

They worked together last season and were never sighted hanging out at all. This season, they’ve been hanging out a lot more. Something has changed between them, so dating isn’t that impossible.

They are just not as annoying as Jemi are thank God!

SongOfTheStars said:

Did you just say Jedward?!

I believe I did.

They are life ruiners!

• Someone

Can someone post Zac Taylor website for me please?

Someone said:

Can someone post Zac Taylor website for me please?

• -Hibz-

OoooOooOoOhhhh!

Just had to do that. In the words of Jonas:

PONED!

I think Joe and Demi underestimated how hostile the fan base would be towards them being open about a relationship. They both seem like impulsive people and probably said let’s go for it.

Regarding it being a PR stunt – I don’t think so. It is hard to imagine that Joe who took so much abuse for dating Camilla would enter into a fake relationship – he seems more like a damn the consequences guy. Also the publicity appears to be helping Demi’s career more than Joe’s.

The best thing for them now would be to chill out on the PDA and lower the dating profile. They would be promoting Oceans whether they were dating or not, but should keep it low key (hand holding only) at the premiere.

• rockstar101