Taylor Momsen WARPED TOUR Kickoff

taylor-momsen-warped-tour-kickoff-233

Sultry rocker Taylor Momsen and her band The Pretty Reckless performing at the Vans Warped Tour ’10 Kickoff Party at The Key Club in Los Angeles on Friday evening. Photos: INF, WENN. Videos of Taylor Goddess under!

Fucking slut. Seriously, what the hell is she thinking ? YOU ARE NOT HARDCORE. YOU NEVER WILL BE. HARDCORE PEOPLE LAUGH AT YOU. Kay … Rant over. Honestly though, I don’t even know how anyone can compare her to Miley, MILEY HAS NEVER looked trashy like this cumdumpster.

Buh bye :)

• peacelovehearts

I would actually really like to go to a Pretty Reckless concert. Attack me now bitches.

she IS a bitch but i love her!

• peacelovehearts

Y’ALL KNOW SHE’S BEING DROPPED FROM GG!
    JENNY WILL BE WRITTEN OUT IN A DRAMATIC UNBRINGBACKABLE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!1
    WTF? No she isn’t. Stop starting shit. Jenny Humphry is amazing, I’m not sure about Taylor thoughh…

• J

I’m with you :]

• dreamingALOUD

eeewwwww, your 16! Have a little pride in yourself even if your not a ‘role model’ to young children you slut.

i think oceanup mean “slutty WANNABE-rocker”
    and wtf, it looks like she dipped her eyes in charcoal.

SO FUNNY ON HER RADIO INTERVIEW: SHE GOT ASKED WHAT FESTIVALS SHES BEEN TO AND WHETHER SHES BEEN TO WARPED. NONE. exposed her as a poser.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS OUTFIT CALLED ?

THE DATE RAPE COUTURE ? AH, fucking put some clothes on whore, it burns my eyes, not because I’m a prude but because your ugly. LOL.

• StarLightSTARbright

Girl fix your make up! You look like have been crying or you used your feet to do your make up.

AT LEAST WHEN SHE DOES ROCKER GIVE HER EFFING CREDIT SHE GOES ALL OUT
    NO FAUX ROCK FOR HER
    THAT SAID HER MUSIC BLOWS

• emma13

who knows she might do good in her tour. im not a fan of hers but i dont hate her like most of you people on here.

The Warped Tour is intense. I never been there, but I hear there’s a lot of drinking, fights and mosh pits.

Besides, I’m more of a Bamboozler.

& PEDOPHILES that come for Taylor.

• dreamingALOUD

This reminded me of that Spectacular song…thanks ¬.¬”

its just not hardcore. Try harder taylor,…i think u need more eyeshadow!!!

RACCOONS SING!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    HOLY HELL

• jonasbrothersfan

THE SEX WAS SPECTACULAR!!

I HOPE HE USED A RUBBER OR IMMA BE IN TROUBLE!

• gottalovethis

elliesaur said:

I try to like her, but then I’ll read one of her interviews and hate her again. She’s too easy to NOT like for me.
    =====================

that’s what i say about miley. :/

• emma13

you people need to chill and get a grip. if she wants to wear that then so be it and if she wants to smoke its her choice. i mean calm the fuck down and stop hating on her for no reason.

• peacelovehearts

jonasbrothersfan said:
    THE SEX WAS SPECTACULAR!!

I HOPE HE USED A RUBBER OR IMMA BE IN TROUBLE!
    I must have blacked out
    When he was throwing my back out
    (Oh ah ah AHHHH )

she IS a bitch but i love her!

average actress poor singer and awful attitude
    Your career is over
    bye now

This reminded me of that Spectacular song…thanks ¬.¬’

Sorry, LOL. Yeah that shit was disgusting. Ew.

LAST TIME I REMEMBA I WAS FACE down
    Ass up, clothes off, broke off, dozed off
    Even though I’m not sure of his name
    He could get it again if he wanted

LOL-ness

• laurageorgie

well i think that she’s awesome. i hate that i can’t go to one of her concerts because i live in Estonia, and no-one has ever heard of that place. FML.

but she still rocks my world.

• Anonymous8766

then shut your eyes, no one is forcing you to look

• elliesaur

Besides, I’m more of a Bamboozler.

• harrypotterbitches

lol her dress is BARLEY covering the nipple but gossip girl is cool…her character totally changed though

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Her boobs are like popping out of the shirt.. Wth?

taylor= big trash

• IHeartNewYork.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS OUTFIT CALLED ?

I fucking LOL’d for 5 minutes straight at your comment. Haha, agree with everything you said :) Her nipples are barely covered, a millimeter down and everything would be exposed.

• StarLightSTARbright

wth is up with her wig?
    Goodness I feel sorry for her parents.

SOME ONE WHO IS ACTUALLY A BIGGER SLUT THAN MILEY!!!!!
    They’re both trashy sluts. They should hang out with each other and go on tour together. They’d both would probably wind up in rehab.

Excuse me but really, what the fuck has Miley done that’s even in the league of Taylor Momsens sluttyness ? there is suggestive & flity then there is STD QUEEN Taylor.

• Fiona

elliesaur said:
    Totally agree

• pceloveguitar

i fucking hate her.
    and i HATE her as jenny.
    like, she tries to be all fucking hardcore and rocker and she looks like a cocaine addicted SLUT :)

fuk off everyone talking shit. let the girl be who she is. want people to start taking jabs at you for expressing yourself? shes a fuking good as singer, and actress. we don’t know the real chick, grow the fuk up all’a you.

Sorry, if she wanted to be known for her “singing” or acting then she should wear something that makes me focus on that. NOT something that I can see her fucking cunt & ass cheeks in. Kay ? I apologize for calling this trashy whore a trashy whore, I’m sorry I have sinned :) Yes, that is sarcasm.

• Anonymous22

clothing and ‘look’ aside. from a purely musical perspective, she is actually a pretty strong singer. she’s got a strong voice (average quality but strong), she sings on pitch live (harder than you think to do consistently thru a song, she has a few off notes but trust me, not many people can sing on pitch through a whole song) and sings with CONFIDENCE. You can get away with a lot in this town if you have just enough talent and LOTS of CONFIDENCE.

• gemvann

her boobs are almost showing ….

SOME ONE WHO IS ACTUALLY A BIGGER SLUT THAN MILEY!!!!!

• CupcakezLover

Ughh imagine if SHE got the role of Hannah Montana. That would be so messed up xD

gee Taylor, I think you might need a little more eyeliner on. I wish she would end up in rehab so I can stop having to hear about her.

And to anyone saying Miley is a slut, at least Miley is making MAJOR money doing whatever she’s doing. Taylor can’t even keep the only role she’s known for.

just cos she isn’t all conservative like you haters, does not mean shes a slut. heck most people so much younger than her wear the same shit & smoke, drink etc. shes never in the news for dating a guy, so how does that make her a slut? for wearing short dresses? yeah maybe a little too exposing. but heck, ITS WARPED TOUR!

This girl only cares about herself & she’s a slut, she PROVED IT HERSELF. FUCK HER, & FUCK ANYONE WHO DEFENDS HER.

This bitch said she didn’t give a damn about Haiti, cause she was working on her album. Uhm ? Heartless much ? I think so. I don’t have to like her & I can call her a slut as many times as I want because that’s exactly what she is.

• Moonbeam

OMG, I didn’t know the Runaways still exists.

i thought she got her own personality and she sang good live too

http://i41.tinypic.com/2wqe45y.jpg THATS MILEY? DAMN,what the hell is Liam going to the girl!

@IHeartNewYork: I love your icon! Crosby<3

Someone get her outta warped tour this summer. PLEASE!

Last time i checked warped had amazing bands performing. Who let that piece of trash in?

“Sultry” you spelled slutty wrong, OUP.

• No Bitchassness

i LOVE her song make me wanna die but i really wanna slap her.

good shit. i totally dig the songs, her voice + sound. rock’n’roll (well, attempted anyway) is the way to go :)
    but maaaan, her attitude and her head bitch in charge act annoys the hell out of me.

• Chanells__Cool

How annoying is she? hahaha

Totally fake, obnoxious hair extensions are such a turn off. As well as drunken slut make up/clothes. :)

• becccaa?

It was SPECTACULARRRR.
    :O ;)

• Jacob

the band is great, but her style is too much slut

• katty

• katty

Although she’s not being dropped from Gossip Girl, they’re just gonna cut her out for most of the season. And UGH this POSER! When she was touring with the Veronicas, she fired her ENTIRE BAND because they didn’t “look cool enough.”

Although I must say, I like her music.

Pull up yo shirt, homegirl. I don’t wanna see yo syattit.

• mrsdestinyhope

What the hell? This chick is ACTUALLY WORST than that BEAVER KID.

AND PLZ STOP COMPARING MC TO THIS CRACK POT WANNA-BE. MILEY is AND NEVER WILL BE ANYTHING LIKE MOMSEN . And nay I mention than MC is a MUCH BETTER performer than her? And EVEN SELENA is BETTER THAN HER

i hate how she thinks shes better than everyone else.
    she needs to get over herself

• musiciseverything

She looks so much older than Miley/Demi/Selena, but yet she’s one year younger than them. Wow.

miley looks like a saint next to her.

• blabla

I actually like her, she seems to be nice to the fans. but I don’t like her I don’t care attitude but maybe she just doesn’t want how she really feels like.

So do I. She is a smoker, and that can kill you fast enough as it is… Wonder what her parents think? Wait, do her parents even care? I hate to say this, but she is doomed to become a bad girl. Except I’m proud of her and how she says that it’s not her fault if kids start smoking. Celebrities may be influences, but it is the ACTUAL PERSON’S DECISION to become a smoker.

• Jason

god i fear for her life sometimes……

• PrincessTeenie

She looks prettier without make up than with all that black make up around her eyes in this pic…http://www.niquehappy.com/blog/2009/10/28/taylor-momsen-without-makeup/

• K.F.D.M.S lover

PrincessTeenie said:

___
    waw she looks good
    she should put less makup

• AnonymousJ

She is utterly repulsive. She pretty much sums up being immature. She thinks she knows who she is, but she’ll look back in the future and see what an absolute idiot she was.

she ought to have some pride in herself
    and lol apparantly she was touching herslf up on stage.
    Classy.

whats gay about her is that shes not even old enough to go see kick ass.
    It puts me off. just
    epic fail.

• harrypotterbitches

LAST TIME I REMEMBA I WAS FACE down
    Ass up, clothes off, broke off, dozed off
    Even though I’m not sure of his name
    He could get it again if he wanted
    LOL-ness
    lol its funny how nobody liked the song but everyones singing it…myself included :)

pull your fucking dress up. slut.

• peacelovehearts

in the same clothes from yesterday
    i think he pulled track out
    when he was blowing my back out
    what was i drinking
    can’t believe i blacked out

• Diane

i’ve heard of Estonia…its where the singer Kerli is from…i like her.
    Taylor, I do not. I prefer real rock than imitation :)

• laurageorgie

Diane said:
    i’ve heard of Estonia…its where the singer Kerli is from…i like her.
    Taylor, I do not. I prefer real rock than imitation :)
    Yay, atleast someone has heard of it. Yeah Kerli is from Estonia. and i don’t like her :D:D i don’t have anything against her, but i don’t like her either :D
    And i don’t think that Taylor imitates rock orsmth. but we all can have our own opinions :)

• GoldenGal9311

Why does she do her makeup like that? She looks like one of those Lions from The Lion King 2 with the dark circles around their eyes.

• GoldenGal9311

i think he pulled track out
    when he was blowing my back out
    what was i drinking
    can’t believe i blacked out
    _____________

*zooms in on mans ass*

SOME ONE WHO IS ACTUALLY A BIGGER SLUT THAN MILEY!!!!!

• AnonymousJ

I’m guessing that her character Jenny goes off to boarding school like she does in the books…so she’ll leave Gossip Girl. She doesn’t deserve to be on it anyway, she just wants to rebel and be in some ‘cool’ band.

err what was UP with that ‘spectacular’ song?! i mean really?! :/

• harrypotterbitches

*zooms in on mans ass*
    the guys ass was the best part of the whole video seriously haha

• harrypotterbitches

err what was UP with that ‘spectacular’ song?! i mean really?! :/
    im guessing she had sex the night before and decided to right a song about it lol

• sweetdisposition???

I like her band and she’s got one heck of a kickass voice!

• sweetdisposition???

WTF, I was just talking about her in the previous post…

• Music Zombie

Who would want to see that piece of shit live?

• sweetdisposition???

She’s not being dropped out of GG, she needed time off so she can tour with her band. Little J is coming back with a big BANG in season 4!

• peacelovehearts

Music Zombie said:
    Who would want to see that piece of shit live?
    I actually think she is talented.

& if selena can do it…..

• emma13

Who would want to see that piece of shit live?
    okay i understand you dont like her but no need to be immature.

She is only 16? :/ She is on Warped Tour for goodness sake…poor girl.

• emma13

Who would want to see that piece of shit live?
    I actually think she is talented.

& if selena can do it…..
    agreed. i mean im a huge fan of selenas but she is fucking horrible. heck even some of the underrated disney singers can sing better then her.

• sweetdisposition???

I would totally see her live cuz I like her band. Idc how she dresses or behaves. It’s not like I would try to be like her…I have a mind of my own.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I just really dont like her, shes kind of a douchelord.

err what was UP with that ‘spectacular’ song?! i mean really?! :/

its just about her enjoying being butt-raped
    classy. jeez. With people like her and taylor its like the music industry’s just become one huge sex pit.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Its weird to think shes only a year older than me :l

err what was UP with that ‘spectacular’ song?! i mean really?! :/

i know right! its about her enjoying being anally raped! whatthefuck?! With people like her and taylor .. the music industry is just becoming one huge sex pit!

• emma13

I just really dont like her, shes kind of a douchelord.
    aww i love your icon. hes so adorable.

• mayaMONSTER

you know, I’m fucking stoked as shit for Warped. <3 and the lemonade!!

I wish i could’ve been there last nigh. Possibilities of meeting Jac Vanek, Audrey Kitching, and other lovelies:3

• Anonymous864

I would.. and she was amazing!

• jonasbrothersfan

Its weird to think shes only a year older than me :l

same! she looks soo much older. isn’t she only like 16?

err what was UP with that ‘spectacular’ song?! i mean really?! :/

err what was UP with that ‘spectacular’ song?! i mean really?! :/

mayaMONSTER said:

you know, I’m fucking stoked as shit for Warped. <3 and the lemonade!!

I wish i could've been there last nigh. Possibilities of meeting Jac Vanek, Audrey Kitching, and other lovelies:3

---------------

Jac Vanek? I pray for your sanity.

err what was UP with that ‘spectacular’ song?! i mean really?! :/

wtf is she wearing?? trashhyy cut ur hair ur 17 not 23

She’s too much of a copy cat for me to like her. Really not original. Plus, her personality sucks.

i actually love taylor. she’s independant and free spirited….and she’s amazingly gorgeous. (lucky b!tch.)

but she just needs to get knocked off the pedestal she’s put herself on.

either way. gorgeous girl. strong vocals.
    if she cleans herself up a bit, she’ll go far. (:

• sebastian

i wouldnt mind having my way with her for a night,id say she is pretty wild in bed,she’d take it in the ass id say,and you know she would swallow

thats cindy lou from the grinch.. hahaha

• :)

I’m going to warped and i have V.I.P passes and i’m gonna TRY to meet her i hope shes nice

err what was UP with that ‘spectacular’ song?! i mean really?! :/

It’s weird, but girls like this make you realize that hey, maybe Miley isn’t so bad. For example, Miley today:

See, they both dress and act trashy, but it’s a lot different. Miley is more of a harmless, ugly little thing. Taylor here is going for coke-chic and she knows it. Gross.

wtf is she wearing?? trashhyy cut ur hair ur 17 not 23

16.

Taylor selling sex as usuall…bitch is one year younger than me, gross.

• Nixienemi

Taylor is quite slovenly but I think she’s a pretty decent performer in her genre…she needs to stop acting like she’s the best because she’s not!

• LoveHate

Taylor selling sex as usuall…bitch is one year younger than me, gross.

—————-
    Sex sells…

• xoxokatie8

what the..?

• gottalovethis

love this BITCH!

WARPED ALRIGHT!

• elliesaur

Y’ALL KNOW SHE’S BEING DROPPED FROM GG!
    JENNY WILL BE WRITTEN OUT IN A DRAMATIC UNBRINGBACKABLE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!1

• elliesaur

Y’ALL KNOW SHE’S BEING DROPPED FROM GG!
    JENNY WILL BE WRITTEN OUT IN A DRAMATIC UNBRINGBACKABLE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!1

______

I really hope so, annoying blue anon, I really hope so.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

never heard her songs

look like a slut
    hate her
    fuck you taylor

she’s the defense i use for when people call miley a slut……

damn.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

StarLightSTARbright said:

_____
    waw too much
    it looks like someone banche her