#NileyLunchDate TRENDING TOPIC

niley-lunch-date-2_0
niley-lunch-date-trend

Thx Sophia!

I totally agree with u!

You guys need to STFU.
    I was once too a Niley whore, but then i realized that they will never ever be back together, EVER. The sooner you learn that, the better.

Liam > Nick. End of story.
    Niley wont get back because nick was using miley and he backstabbed her for selena and demi that why I don’t support jb. They turn bad on miley little twats.

• SJG97

Apr 11, 2010 @ 01:03 pm

NIley was the best couple of disney of this time.
    Kind of messup the way nick screw up everything.

He should had been loyal to miley. selena was just a famewhore who didn’t mind been a seatfiller as long as she got fame from him.

now he lost her. Nick lost

———————————

oh my god,SHUT UP!!How do you know it was Nick’s fault!?Almost every ‘Niley’ fan blames Nick and almost every ‘Niley’ fan makes fun of Selena and treat Miley lke she’s some sort of god that can do no wrong.My point is we don’t know exactly what happened and we most likely never will,so please just STOP!

P.S- ‘Best Disney couple of this time’?Ya that’s something to be proud of.

• peacelovehearts

Hangover said:
    peacelovehearts said:

I’m so glad that i support a couple that exists.
    MIAM FTW!
    ____________
    sooo true:)
    MIAM FTW!!!

btw love your icon,miley looks gorgeous<3<3
    --------
    Thank you.
    & Joe’s looking mighty sexy in your icon (;

awwwwwwwwwwww loveeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

loveee yeahhhhhhhh!!!!

• viachloe

Niley is dead.
    and gone!
    people get over yourselves((:

But its still a tiny bit cute=]
    xx

• Hangover

peacelovehearts said:

Hangover said:
    peacelovehearts said:

I’m so glad that i support a couple that exists.
    MIAM FTW!
    ____________
    sooo true:)
    MIAM FTW!!!

btw love your icon,miley looks gorgeous<3<3
    Thank you.
    & Joe’s looking mighty sexy in your icon (;
    ________
    Thank’s sweetie:)i love your comments;)

what the hell was this trending for?
    people need to MOVE on!
    I really liked them together but it’s over people. Get over it

JEMI on the other hand is on…haha
    Let’s get THAT trending eh? xD

• crazylady

how did they betray Miley? they’re busy. Demi’s in Camp Rock and Camp Rock 2 with them so it was easier to spend time with her. Miley is busy with Liam. just cuz they don’t hang out with her as much doesn’t mean they betrayed her. yeah Nick went out with Selena? so?

NIley was the best couple of disney of this time.
    Kind of messup the way nick screw up everything.

now he lost her. Nick lost.

• viachloe

what the hell was this trending for?
    people need to MOVE on!
    I really liked them together but it’s over people. Get over it

JEMI on the other hand is on…haha
    Let’s get THAT trending eh? xD

Yesshh!
    there soooo CUTE together ((:
    xx

• DemiandMileyPones

Nelena= bs
    Niley= bs

OU, LET IT GO! DAMN!

• viachloe

NIley was the best couple of disney of this time.
    Kind of messup the way nick screw up everything.

now he lost her. Nick lost.
    ^o)
    Im sure miley cheated.
    nick was honest,
    and Im kinda biased but whatever xD
    xx

• musiciseverything

Miam FTW.

• ITS TRENDING CAUSE IT HAPPENED A YEAR AGO.

Calm the fuck down.

ok i dont care i love niley u know …..Niley is dead.???? i dont care just i love miley and nick together sooo is cute!!!!

Niley will always be the best they were an item before jb exploded and miley was there not for fame but for love. I think jb forgot who help them since they betray miley and replaced her with demi and nick with selena. I can’t never support such bad friends to miley ever again.They lost my respect.

• nikabela

Pathetic.

• Cherry

*Rolls eyes*

• _Tiger_

IM A TRENDING TOPIC ON TWITTER! GO LOOK! (Im serious)

• Sophiee

Get over it OU.
    Niley is dead.

• viachloe

Yessss,
    I understand that,
    and its sooo cutee,
    I just dont like nick and miley together, it was just young “love”
    xx
    *not trying to argue*

• viachloe

_Tiger_ said:
    IM A TRENDING TOPIC ON TWITTER! GO LOOK! (Im serious)

What do I look for? xD

this is fake

• _Tiger_

viachloe said:
    _Tiger_ said:
    IM A TRENDING TOPIC ON TWITTER! GO LOOK! (Im serious)

What do I look for? xD

Tiger haha.

• Joana

I´m really happy

• BAMF Princess

Niley AND Nelena fans are fucking stupid. HAHAHA Both. Couples. Are. Dead.

The only girl who belongs with a Jonas is Asschin. She’s the only one who isn’t too good for them. HAH!

• peacelovehearts

You guys need to STFU.

Liam > Nick. End of story.

fuck miley k nick deserves better!

• whoaaxitsxbre

Why was this a trending topic?

• TEAM MEMI!

i dislike liam…therfore i dislike MIAM! im not a niley fan. im not a nelena fan (ugh!). im a MEMI fan :)! but… i heard they were celebrating the niley date year thing…:\ awsome niley fans! party! haha am i invited>?? xD

• Natalie

This is crazy. how do Miam fans know that Miley and Liam will be together? Huh?

• Mara

Awesome OU… just awesome… :/
    why don’t we just stick to the couples that actually exsist? Like, I don’t know… JEMI ?! :D

• Natalie

This is crazy. how do Miam fans know that Miley and Liam will be together? Huh?

• Mara

PaaperPlanes said:

I used to be really into Niley, but today? I don’t care. I think they are cute, but I can deal with them dating other people. Not my business.

That is EXACTLY what I think. I used to think they were adorable and hated when they broke up… but now… I could care less.

though, Jemi is the cutest thing ever… <3 hahaha

• disney_girl

Hey I am a Niley Fan!

NICK NEVER USED MILEY!
    ^Thats a fucking rumor, and you dont know them!
    -Miley is with Liam now!
    -Nick is having fun with life.
    -Teenage shit like this happens. its called a relationship problem.
    -Niley is NOT meant to be.
    -you miley teenies talking shit is funny.
    -and btw, Miley is the one that used Nick in the summer of 09 by kissing him on the set and then going to Liam, so what now! :]
    nick did use miley she still huge and jb is falling down like fast cucarachas, and miley was not promoting nothing while nick was promoting their cd’s so he did used her because afterwards he dumped her or broke up with her or said he didn’t want nothing serious. you don’t play with a girl heart that way. ok.

You guys are kidding right?
    They were 14!
    When I was 14 I just was excited to put I <3 whoever my boyfriend was at the time on the back of my binder.
    Seriously now…..

• idkMyBFFjill

WTF those tweeters are pathetic. seriously, they need lives REALLY badly instead of coming together to get a nonexistent couple trending on twitter. i have no words left for niley fans.

• liz

youre all wrong abou ttheir break up.
    first off, nick doesnt like miley. im guessing miley is still hung up on him bc SHE screwed it up both times. lol please. i love how everyone defends her “poor miley” juts because she wrote seven things. omggg that makes nick such a bad guy. uhm no.
    ask miley abouter WESLEY QUINN. lol. ask her about their relationship in early december. ask her what happened when nick find out. ask her about the pictures of her crying bc she screwed up. lol looks like people forget the truth pretty easily.

if nick takes hreback again, well then, hes pathetic. and desperate. bc someone who hurts ya that many times, youre supposed to move on.
    oh yeah, and she left him for liam :) yupyup.

aaaand if ya dont believe me, please, ask around. im not sure if wesley himselfw ould admit it, its a little embarassing, but idk if anyone on OU is a like 07 miley fan, when she had that “yelim suryc thing” well it said “in a relationship with wesley quinn” on december 10. sooo, yeeeeah…..just saying…..lol
    and yes i know its creepy how i know all this. but i used to be a crazy miley fan. i have grown up. i suggest “niley fans” do so also.

PATETIC!

LOl, Miley looks like she fell asleep in that picture.
    Oi, Nicks charm.

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

I DON’T GET IT. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME, HOW GETTING INTO OTHERS RELATIONSHIP MAKES YOU HAPPY? CAN’T YOU GET THAT SHE IS DATING LIAM, AND THAT HER AND NICK ARE OVER? THEY’VE OBVIOUSLY ACCEPTED IT, AND I’M SURE THEY WOULD APPRECIATE IF THERE SO CALLED “FANS” WOULD. I SAY SO CALLED, BECAUSE YOU GUY’S ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE FANS, IF YOU WERE YOU WOULD BE HAPPY FOR THEM BOTH, AND ACCEPT THAT THEY’VE MOVED ON, AND ARE HAPPY.

ANYWAYS,

FORMSPRING ME

• Mrs.NickJonas

Why are people talking about this? it happend so long ago miley is with liam deal with it and shes happy as for nick i know hes happier with selena then he is with miley. NILEY IS OVER:) NELSEY IS NEXT<3333 (KELSEY(ME)+ NICK JONAS)

oh wow, this is very very very stupid. People [niley fans] GET A LIFE! you don’t know what you are losing ;) life is so much better when its your own! :D

• Mrs.NickJonas

OMJ ur so right finnaly im not the only one who thinks that. Niley is over and its for the best:) shes happy with liam. Nick might get back with selena u never know (i hope not but im just being selfish:( but i know NELSEY will happen (me=kelsey+Nick)<33333333333333

NOOOT Please not again Niley is sooooooooooooooooo fckd upp! Miley AGAIN with (L) NICK(L)….. Miley can’t be dating AGAIN NICKKKK! he’s with Liam… and i don’t wan’t that Miley hurts Nicholaaas…. he is a good person

• girl crush mileyyyyy

poor girlssss :llllll

Why do people assume Nick cheated??? Miley is the one who has been going on and on about how she and Liam instantly clicked and how the attraction was instant. She always forgets to mention that she was with Nick at the time. Thats when people got so crazy about Niley again, after the jet ski pics came out from Tybee island. Nick even was an extra in Last Song. It all adds up to Miley cheating on Nick.

It ain’t gonna happen sad niley fans..

• elliesaur

‘The best Disney couple of all time’ is Mickey & Minnie. :)

And this is pointless. It happened a year ago. I don’t care what celebrity dates who because it’s THEIR LIFE. Everything that happened between Nick & Miley happened, and Niley fans desperately wishing for them to get back together by making trending topics and fanfictions need to understand this. If they get back together, okay then, but if they move on and fall in love with other people, don’t fuss. It’s their life, let them control it.

• sandy r.

NIley was the best couple of disney of this time.
    Kind of messup the way nick screw up everything.

now he lost her. Nick lost.
    ^o)
    Im sure miley cheated.
    nick was honest,
    and Im kinda biased but whatever xD
    xx

How miley cheated when she dumped her boyfriend for nick and then when he went to camprock the rumors of courtney surface before liam and miley ever did.Nick cheated on miley like the first time he went out with selena, then after courtney he is stupid enougth to date that buble head again, when she only dates nick to bring her name up. Now that nick job is done selena don’t need him. she used nick like a puppet and miley who was the real girl who loved him and help him he betray from the get go.
    __________________________________

^you miley teenie need to get the real fucking info by blaming the guy. You dont know shit about what the fuck happened ao go back to that time and think before you type. cause Miley was flirting with Nick, and then she ditches him for Liam, yeah, and Nick used her? Yeah, that’s Miley ditching and breaking Nick’s heart. and that bitch isn’t off the hook either. She dated nick and wanted to go farther than kissing, that’s the REAL reason why Nick and Miley broke up in the first place. so yeah, there’s a person that does know nick and miley personally, so shut the hell up! Nick loved her a lot, and didn’t USE her! He truly loved her, and what if miley did do something and that’s why Nick went with Selena? You never fucking know, so stop making shit up!

here’s some info:

-NICK NEVER USED MILEY!
    ^Thats a fucking rumor, and you dont know them!
    -Miley is with Liam now!
    -Nick is having fun with life.
    -Teenage shit like this happens. its called a relationship problem.
    -Niley is NOT meant to be.
    -you miley teenies talking shit is funny.

• Sandy R.

here’s some info:

-NICK NEVER USED MILEY!
    ^Thats a fucking rumor, and you dont know them!
    -Miley is with Liam now!
    -Nick is having fun with life.
    -Teenage shit like this happens. its called a relationship problem.
    -Niley is NOT meant to be.
    -you miley teenies talking shit is funny.

I support Niley, I love them

• Nobody Does It Better xx

u guys need to STFU.

Liam > Nick. End of story.

Yesss.
    Miam is forver, Niley is for never.

OMFG you people are delusional!! MOVE ON. Niley is OVER. DONE. Miley wants to marry Liam. Get over it.

Nick JUST tweeted; Having lunch with Mom, Dad, and Frank. Oh is Miley in there? No. Ugh. Nelena and Niley fans, Nick can date whoever he wants. And the Poland event isn’t important? Ugh.

• peacelovehearts

Nobody Does It … said:
    u guys need to STFU.

Liam > Nick. End of story.

Yesss.
    Miam is forver, Niley is for never.
    ^ True dat.

WTF!
    UGH FUCKING NILEY FANS ARE GETTING ANNOYING & PATHETIC!

M I A M . F T W !

seriously first of all WHO CARES!! I am so over all these bs posts… i don’t think anyone cheated, and if they did “cheat” we will never know, it is there personal business not ours! and i am unclear of how they can cheat when nobody is even having sex in the first place… ???

i dont understand why people push for these disney couples… if they wanted to be together they would be together, a load of fans making them a trending topic isnt going to make them get together if its not what they want… and before some hardcore niley fan says anything like ohh they love eachother they just cant be together you dont know that, sorry it just annoys me how hardcore some of these fans are like the nelena fans and the niley fans

Not to sound like a teenie but I think niley will make a comeback. I mean who else wastes so much energy trying to avoid your “BFF”…
    __________

Brilliant. Seriously, if ANYONE would take the time to really read those words, this was by far the smartest thing I’ve read here for a LONG LONG time. :)

NIley was the best couple of disney of this time.
    Kind of messup the way nick screw up everything.

now he lost her. Nick lost.
    ^o)
    Im sure miley cheated.
    nick was honest,
    and Im kinda biased but whatever xD
    xx

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Niley AND Nelena fans are fucking stupid. HAHAHA Both. Couples. Are. Dead.

I have a question for you..
    Why are you so mean to most of the celebs in this site?

• Urgency

Niley is dead.
    That’s not a bad thing either.
    Liam is so much better for her, not to mention how cute they are together ;).

Stop it people. You’ll see, Niley will be together again so now everyone shut up

• Hilary

I’m so glad that i support a couple that exists.
    MIAM FTW!
    THIS.

MIAM all the way. <3

Euh…what means OU ?

• CupcakezLover

For some reason I was a Nemi fan when Niley was together, haha.

• stellagirl1993

why did you zoom this pic so much?

niley foreverrrrrrrrrr

• stellagirl1993

Also don’t call other people pathetic because that makes yourself pathetic

YEAH NILEY FOREVER

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Euh…what means OU ?

Ohh I don’t know.. Could it possibly stand for OceanUp?

LOVE NILEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

NILEY

Apr 11, 2010 @ 01:17 pm

We don’t know what happened and we never will. So its pretty stupid to take sides or call ppl names.And whatever happened its between Miley and Nick.
    well you are blind evidence are there.

let’s see for your ignorant head let’s put the up for you.

Miley writes 7 thing in december of 2007 about nick like a girl.

selena says she likes a guy who she can’t say or she will get in trouble.

niley breaks up because of fight wonder why the were fighting about selena backstabbing miley and nick acting on selena flirting with him. what else will it be. Miley songs basically said he cheated.

nick bring on his song he was sorry, and he basically confess he betray her and was not there because he was busy paying attention to selena flirtiness.

february nelena is dating and way before that in december there were rumors about nelena.

miley is single until may when nick was all over with selena. Miley was alone for a while.

you ask me jb and nick screw up big time on miley.

tell me if you want me to keep on. There is more about how nick screw up niley the first and second time.

• iloveyouux

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO

• Serenity.

FAIL.
    New Miley icon soon.

NIley was the best couple of disney of this time.
    Kind of messup the way nick screw up everything.

now he lost her. Nick lost

———————————

P.S- ‘Best Disney couple of this time’?Ya that’s something to be proud of.
    No you need to shut up. You don’t need to be a genious nick and jb screwup with miley and niley. Selena played a big part and she even confess on it, she an idiot I tell you.

and yes selena is very much at fault if miley and selena were not friend why selena ass went running to miley the minute nick dumped her the first time???????????????? bottom line selena betray miley and nick was stupid enought not to be a man and say no to selena.

well you are blind evidence are there.

let’s see for your ignorant head let’s put the up for you.
    rofl. I’ve just been called an ignorant b/c I wont take sides and said we dont know what really went on with Niley.
    FYI what you just posted is probably 10% of the whole story. Im prett sure there is more to it.

• Muffinluv

I think that Niley fans are amazed by their story and especially by the fact that their is something going on between those two, they are avoiding each other today while 6 month ago they seemed in love.

Wathever, I loved Niley and if one day they come back together, i’d be happy to see it !

Euh…what means OU ?

Ohh I don’t know.. Could it possibly stand for OceanUp?

Oh yeah it could be for Oceanup. Didn’t think of that at first but thanks :)

• crazylady

even if that was true Anon, Nick is a human being. not to mention he was 16 when he broke up with her so he was also young (still is but yeah)..still learning about relationships

“jb goes against miley and takes demi and selena side backstabbing the first person who was there for them and help them.” where do you get that from?

• Moonbeam

Aww, Niley Lunch date. She was soo into him. ;)

• TheGiiirlSammy

Why is tht soooooooo late..I wouldn’t mind if it was trending WHEN they just went on the lunch date but a year pasess and now it’s a trending topic? WTF!

• Moonbeam

Niley fans celebrated the one year anniversary of their date. :)

all im sayin iss… lol.. we did the whole ‘omg niley is over garbage once before’ and that blew up in everyone faces when they slightly got back together so how about all of ya’ll sit the heck down and let people like who they want to like. its not like nick doesnt have an ongoing pattern here.

I think it’s funny when people made such big deal with Niley, but in reality Miley’s serious relationship are with Justin Gaston and Liam, they’re even moving in at Miley’s house, if Niley that serious why Nick not staying with Miley like her 2 boyfriends?

STFU if you think saying “Miam forever” and “Niley is so over” makes you a better Miley fan.
    It does not. You don’t know what happened, and you don’t know what is going to happen in the future.
    This is the exact same as ’08. Everyone was like “NILEY IS SO OVER. NEVER GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN!”. Look what happened in 2009.. Huh? Oh yeah, Niley happened again.
    Stop acting like you know everything, and blaming Nick. Right now, it looks like Miley hurt him, fyi.
    I may be a teeny bit biased, but stop acting high and mighty.
    You don’t know what’s happening.

and btw, Liam Hemsworth is a douche. ;)
    Team Nick.

OceanUp is like the worst site ever for still talking about Niley, its like the staff here are all obessed freaks?! ;o
    There are NO news about this couple, but they`re still finding stupid stuff to post. :\

• peacelovehearts

I’m so glad that i support a couple that exists.
    MIAM FTW!

• http://qtna.com/upig/members/Cheap-Zithromax.aspx zithromax 500mg tablets

The zithromax 500mg tablets at autoinduction investors was 23 calories, usa polyploidy reported. Eosinophilia, fever, and online amoxicillin daily pierced to mountina administration have insured reported. Avoid symtoms youngerbrighter than those found in purchase generic zithromax because metaphor and spilt are unproven. ?in complicaciones what is proair to extricate pregnant, ace psychoactives (including lotensin hct) should exclusively fuck used. Zonisamide capsules should renew receiveselected diligently or unknowingly daily, choosing 25 mg, 50 cephalexin 125mg sml or 100 ruile capsules. I hate aspirating dishes, pots, and away i have namely compositional buy ventolin and helpsbrand to testify multiplier in the fiebre and cleaning.

• inwonderland

pathetic. :D

Lol…Oh OU

Eww

• Crystalia Thompson

shut up u fucking ppl!!

• elisa

This trending is so cute :)

• Hangover

peacelovehearts said:

I’m so glad that i support a couple that exists.
    MIAM FTW!
    ____________
    sooo true:)
    MIAM FTW!!!

btw love your icon,miley looks gorgeous<3<3

-_-
    On the hand, Nick when he saw this : Priceless.
    rofl

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Urm, why?

• picstoburn

wtf O.o

• Emilicious

OMFG. Did they go on that lunch day a year ago today? HOLY CRAP NILEY FREAKS. Get a lifeee!!!! Why do people freakin remember that? Like… Come on now. Really? REALLY?

• Hangover

SMH at Niley Fany:/

• Emilicious

For some reason I was a Nemi fan when Niley was together, haha.

LOL! Dick FTW! Hahahahha

• NILEY FOR LIFE, BABE?

YEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER! ?

& DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @Team_Niley

& on my other co-account @NileyLunchDate

LOVE YAA :D?

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

niley is over people, they have moved on, so should every 1 else, gosh, can u imagine how awkward it must be 4 them

• PaaperPlanes

• elisa

This trending is so cute :)

• RiseAboveTheStorm

oh god…ok peopele repeat after me..NILEY IS OVER…dunzo..finished..get over it & move on with your lives.

• Glam

Good times.. :D

• Glam

Niley is over and NELENA IS SO MUCH OVER TOO!!!!! HAHAHA SO FUNNY NOW!!!!!!!!

• NILEY LOVER

Everybody has the right to believe what he wants !!!! so niley haters leave us

• Dowi

pathetic.

• musiciseverything

Niley AND Nelena fans are fucking stupid. HAHAHA Both. Couples. Are. Dead.

You have no idea on how bad I wanna curse you out right now.

• superJOEman

Niley Fans are still alive!!!!! Keep the faith babyyy!!!!!

• Jess

P-leeeeease.

LILEY/MIAM FTW.

Liam > Nick. End of story.
    Meh both of them suck…so.

FUCK WHAT HAPPENED IN POLAND, THIS IS NEWS.

FUCK WHAT HAPPENED IN POLAND, THIS IS NEWS.