Justin Gaston AMERICAN IDOL Performer

justin-gaston-dream-1

Former underwear model Justin Gaston & American Idol 7 finalist Brooke White will perform together on this Wednesday’s American Idol, reports EW. Idol castoff Alex Lambert recently moved into Justin Gaston’s If I Can Dream house. Adam Lambert, will mentor on Tuesday and also perform on Wednesday.

Since losing on Idol, Brooke released the CD High Hopes and Heartbreak, to widely positive reviews. Justin, former Nashville Star and a former boyfriend of Miley Cyrus, has been living in the IICD house since the project kicked off in early March. IICD was created by Idol producer Simon Fuller. Are YOU excited to see Justin on IDOL?

People are shaking & crying because Miley‘s Twitter is no longer inactive.

• trueloveskiss

I know?
    haha.

• gymnastlovee95

wow miley way to go, getting him performaces on idol. im surprised, nobody will know who he iss!
    whateverrrrrrrrr, i still love idol so im watching it.

• :|
  • MRS_BIEBER

trueloveskiss said:

really, where?

• No Bitchassness

as was lucas till, and look where that got him

He’s probably still tied up in Taylor Swifts basement.

• TSLove

Kinda.I typed it and it took me to page with no pic or tweets but it showed her number of followers.Thanks for helping.

• CoinBears

I don’t think Miley’s personally back on twitter. Maybe it’s her managing team or something? Like they’d just tweet updates about her music, acting, clothing line whatever.

• emma

rofl i remember that dumbass jog with the paparazzi they did

like watching baywatch, seriously

• trueloveskiss

idk some people were saying it on twitter.
    if she’d reopened it wouldn’t she still have the followers and everything?

• HOT DAYUMMM

TSLove
    Yep (:
    I met him at Ichiban a couple Sundays ago…
    it’s a restaurant at La Canada
    And I swear, he’s one of the hottest guys i’ve ever seen
    My heart felt like it was going to pop out of my chest

• TSLove

Haha.I get that feeling when I see Zac Efron in pictures or videos.So Justin must be very hott if you felt like that was gonna happend.

• Sweetdisposition?

Freakin Sasquatch.

VOLDY!! i had to :L

like old times.

I think he’s good as a singer

Honest question: do you think Miley’s current famewhore boyfriend will be more or less successful than Gaston? Is it even possible to be LESS successful than Gaston?

• MRS_BIEBER

hes yuckyyyy [;

• TSLove

What do they mean in ‘inactive?’

• DinoGirl

Does anyone idolize him? Isn’t the show called American Idol?
    Ehhh. He and Simon can fondle each other’s hairy chest for all I care.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Sweetdisposition?
    He’s soooo hot in real life!
    Trust me!

• emma

rofl i remember when all the miley stans were like OMG SHUT UP HE ISN’T USING HER and OMG SHUT UP HE ISN’T UGLY

oh the memories

now they say the same shit about her new boytoy

• emma

it used to just say “this account is no longer active” but now there’s actually a page up

i think that’s what they mean

• CrazyCrunk

People are shaking & crying because Miley’s Twitter is no longer inactive

LMAO

• TSLove

I think he might havehypertrichosis.

i see you creeping on ontd, oceanup.

• trueloveskiss

Okay, I don’t think Liam is a famewhore but..
    Liam is already more sucessful than Gaston imo.

• Sweetdisposition?

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Sweetdisposition?
    He’s soooo hot in real life!
    Trust me!

So you’ve met him…ok maybe he looks good in rl, but he needs to shave. Hairy chests are not attractive at all ugh…

• HOT DAYUMMM

Is she coming back? haha
    I thought she would…

• MRS_BIEBER

TSLove said:
    What do they mean in ‘inactive?’
    when you used to type in twitter.com/mileycyrus it would say like page not found or somthing. that was because she closed the account. and you needed your pass to do that. and you also need to your pass to REopen it. and it is now reopened. if you go to twitter.com/mileycyrus its there. but no tweets. sooo did she reopen…..?? thats now, not inactive. lol get it?

He is a famewhore. Moreso than Gaston was.

But you’re probably right. Gaston should’ve released his album while he was still with Miley.

honestly i never like dthis guy
    but we dont know the whole story so back off people
    maybe he IS a famewhore who just wants attention or
    maybe he really is passionate about music and just wants to gte his music out there…and coincidentally he dated miley

who knows

but DAMN hes gotta shave the mane !! its not workin dude

I AM THE ULTIMATE MASTER OF FLUFFINESS.20

• TSLove

You’ve met him? The only time I thought he looked hot/sexy was in ‘love story’.

• MRS_BIEBER

trueloveskiss said:
    Okay, I don’t think Liam is a famewhore but..
    Liam is already more sucessful than Gaston imo.
    liam was just in a huge movie..

• No Bitchassness

If i was his friend, i would run after him with scissors.

• trueloveskiss

i’ve heard that if an account isn’t active for 6 months anyone can have the username.

as was lucas till, and look where that got him

I worked the butter into a lather, and now I can’t stop scrathing myself. How does Martha do it?

Hairy chests are sexy. This guy has it going on! Wouldn’t expect children to know this. And you all jizz over the JB… BOTH Kevin and Joe have hairy bodies. It’s hot. Get with it.

AND, if he can sing, let him perform. He might be good.

ew..

ew..oceanup is a fag and so is justin gaston and beaver boy

• Rayne_A

My friends are going to american Idol live tomorrow, they are tims friends! I cant wait to see them!

• icehoneybaby

what’s up with Miley’s twitter???? couldn’t they just leave it as it is?? :(

LEAVE MILEY ALONE!

• lzylzy

hell, Justin’s singing is awesome.
    hear it for yourself!

Hes a fucking wannabe musician, all he’ll ever be good at is “looking pretty”

• TErka

because he was MILEY BOYFRIEND!!!!

• .Dreamer.

ew ew ew ew ew….

• Fiona

Are YOU excited to see Justin on IDOL?
    Heck no! I barely watch it now, and now i have more of a reason not to.
    Nice Abs though but … ugh *cringe*

• mileyluver15

i wonder why he didnt audition for idol i think it would of been good for him but i guess since he did that nashville star thingie he didnt want to do another thing like that

• Sweetdisposition?

“People are shaking & crying because Miley’s Twitter is no longer inactive.”

Miley’s coming back?! Yes!!! *get’s down on both knees, arms in the air* Yes,Hallelujah! *wipes away tears*

• CrazyCrunk

Justin is so freaking hot

weather you like him or not you cant honestly say he is ugly

“I’M Baby Jane Hudson.”

• :|

I have not signed into twitter in over a year but my account is still there. I doubt that she’s actually going to go back on twitter, though. Or at least I hope not. Her tweets were annoying.

• m

:| said:
    what do you care? u said you haven’t signed in in over a year so you haven’t even seen miley’s tweets.

ya but u just haven’t signed on…she canceled her account so theres a difference.

this is kinda big, i’m nervous for him :P a lot of people will be watching, i’ll be praying and hoping he does well

No Bitchassness: I love your icon.

• m

OceanUP you used a double negative. Didn’t you go to school?

• No Bitchassness

Wow i feel bad 4 the girl he got paired up with shes gunna lose now

brooke white is some reject from 2 (?) seasons ago, she isn’t a new contestant

• Amy123

OMFG! you guys need to shut the f*ck up!! I mean seriously? Justin is one of the best singers I have ever heard! And its because of If I Can Dream that he got this slot on American Idol! Not because of Miley! I mean really? Just because he went out with her does not mean that she is the only reason he is doing well! HE HAS FANS!!
    And ugly? Hell no is so hackin’ HOT!
    …………………………..
    Well said, I agree! I hope Justin has great success with his music, he seems like such a gentleman. I’ll be watching Idol because he will be on. & yes he is hot!

anyone who writes 50-60 songs in less than a year deserves some recognition… come on, he’s been working hard :) and since he’s been on the show he’s written like 15 songs at least

• Jessie//

Yay for him! He is actually a really good singer! :D

Well I don’t know who he is… But I really liked brooke on idol so I’m pretty excited to see her preform there again :) I hope he does her justice ;)

• mileyluver15

CLAM DOWN GUYS HES ACTUALLY A GOOD SINGER AND I CANT WAIT FOR HIM TO PROVE U GUYS WRONG!!! HES 10 X BETTER THEN JUSTIN BIEBER HES THE NEXT THING!! :)

• mileyluver15

same here im really nervous for him ahve u been watching the if i can dream weekly episodess??

• mileyluver15

2010 is sucking majorly so far. Why can’t something GOOD happen?

Seriously. The best times for disney fandom were January 2009-July 2009. Good times. UI still remember the jetski post and how we all said “we’re going to dairy queen”, lmao.

hahah best day of my lifeee i miss wen miley and nick went out to eat that was amazing

• deirdreFTW_

And ugly? Hell no is so hackin’ HOT!

• mileyluver15

I BET THE TWITTER COMPANY PAID MILEY LIKE A BILLION DOLLARS TO GET BACK ON TWITTER CUZ SHE WAS THE TWITTER QUEEN AND JUSTIN BIEBER IS THE TWITTER PRINCE AS OF RIGHT NOW ASHTON IS THE KING.

• mileyluver15

deirdreFTW_ said:

And ugly? Hell no is so hackin’ HOT!

THANK U !! SO much hes a really good singer and hes got talent he didnt use miley for fame but he wanted fame and of course it wouldnt hurt to date her too lol. and if i can dream got him the slot not miley miley just got him more fans like i didnt hear about him untill miley. but watever and i think he looks ugly right now he was cute wen he was with miley but i heard a girl who met him in person like a week ago and said hes really hot in person so u never know untill u see him face to face.

• whoaaxitsxbre

I don’t find him very attractive anymore.

he’s an awkward guy but i love him, he’s a good person

• Hilary

=/ Gaston. Ew.

PS. kenbakernow tweet:
    “For everyone asking, I’m told the @MILEYCYRUS twitter account is a fake. Not her. @eonline”

I’m not a fan.. and I don’t like the way he became famous from dating Miley.

HOWEVER he CAN write songs and sing. He is talented. And he isn’t bad looking at all. In fact, he is rather handsome if he’s just get a haircut. So i guess he deserves it, as long as he didn’t use Miley on purpose.

• GoldenGal9311

deirdreFTW_ said:

And ugly? Hell no is so hackin’ HOT!
    ____________

Haven’t said this in a while, but:

THIS.

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

I AM SO HAPPY FOR HIM! SOME GOOD THINGS ARE COMING FOR HIM! I DON’T LIKE AMERICAN IDOL, BUT I WILL WATCH IT BECAUSE OF HIM!

FORMSPRING ME

• Glam

Neither Miley cares about him. LOL….Poor guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! “You leave me with paper heartssss ???”

he’s going to do great :) “and that’s the way love should be”

• ImAwesome
  • ImAwesome

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Gaston = GROSS
    whats wrong with your eyes?

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Gaston = GROSS

justin’s songs are sweet, mostly about love :) and he wrote a really sweet song for his mom called “Happy Song” that one made me teary eyed

dance monkey dance

• :|

…Dude, what? Oceanup used to post her tweets all the time.

• ET

Too much of a Tool to function.

• TSLove

Who is you’re icon of? She’s stunning!

• 30secondstomarsforevr<3

oh shit noooooooooooo.

• Ella

LOL OMG I remember him! He was the one who had an interview where he discussed his GODLY and PURE love of Ms Cyrus while fondling his dick in a photoshoot XDDDD

• gastonneedshaircut

ew seriously dude..get a haircut!!!

:| said:

_________________________________

….

Right, cause it’s not like they get posted on gossip sites so people can’t see them.

hmmm i wonder why Justin has a page on oceanup and Liam doesn’t? You Liam fans should protest! lol

• CrazyCrunk

I remember those Gaston days

i hated them
    miley was so in to him
    always sticking up for him not knowing he was using her
    ugghh at one point she even picked him over her fans

ughh those stupid 2008 days

• merissa99

ew he looks gross

2010 is sucking majorly so far. Why can’t something GOOD happen?

ay, it was 2009! not 2008. she dumped him right before leaping into nick’s arms. and then dumped nick (or was dumped by him) and got with liam. ms miley is a busy lady!

lolol wtf

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

People are shaking & crying because Miley’s Twitter is no longer inactive.

Shaking & Crying? REALLY? Its probaly not even her

Logan Noh

Heh, does anyone remember how he got her initials tattooed on her? And then covered it up when they broke up? Jeez. Poor Miley. Her current boyfriend is also using her obviously but her parents must’ve been crazy to allow this man anywhere near her. o_O

GET OUT

• Hangover

That pic is so gross:S

• Sweetdisposition?

Who the f is Logan Noh?

• CrazyCrunk

—————————-

no they were dating in 2008 they broke up in 2009 then she went out with nick and all that other drama

Humans are so strange.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Wow must of been a slow week finding performers on Idol, Huh?

• ET

TSLove said:
    Who is you’re icon of? She’s stunning!
    ______
    My favorite person ever: Anne Hathaway

• :|

Oh sweet Jesus, please don’t ask.

• CrazyCrunk

————————–

nahhh i dont thing Liam is using her
    even if i am a HUGE niley fan i think Liam is a good guy and a really good match for miley

i hope he does great. he has a lot of good songs written so far :) he has some good opportunities coming up for him soon

Ew I hate Niley. They were such a bad match. But LOL seriously Liam would be a nobody without her. We all know that people didn’t see The Last Song for HIM. Their public makeout sessions are a bit much though… sort of Speidi-ish.

*sigh* People are so full of unneccessary hate these days. What has he ever done to you? He seems like a nice guy to me. I could see having that kind of attitude towards him if he were a nazi or something, but so far, nada has come up.

When gaston is on Idol I will leave to go to the bathroom.

Logan Noh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> *************

• Mary

I’m actually exited to see Brooke’s performace…
    You know someone really talented but apart from the disney drama

• Mary

I’m actually exited to see Brooke’s performace…
    You know someone really talented but apart from the disney drama

I know where Osama is.

CrazyCrunk said:
    I remember those Gaston days

i hated them
    miley was so in to him
    always sticking up for him not knowing he was using her
    ugghh at one point she even picked him over her fans

ughh those stupid 2008 days
    ——————
    You are not serious? Of course she will pick her boyfriend over all of her fans. Her boyfriends are family, her fans just some random people.

2010 is sucking majorly so far. Why can’t something GOOD happen?

• Jonas_Lovato_Lover

i love liam, miley’s best bf so far, i love nick, but was never a iley fan, i love miam

Imagine if Liam and Justin were to meet Billy Ray Cyrus at the same time…wonder what they would exchange…hmmm…let’s see…Justin: “Honest, Mr. Cyrus, she was a virgin as long as I was there!” Liam: “Honest, Mr. Cyrus, she wasn’t a virgin when I got her”; Both are covered…Cool.

• SonniMonroe

I’m not going to watch it. End it at that.

• mileyluver15

I MISS JUSTIN AND MILEY THEREY WER THE COUPLE I WANT THEM TO END UP GETTING MARRIED

alcohol is so overrated.

he didn’t actually cover the tattoo up, he still has it… i think he just pretended that he did because he was so hurt when they broke up, i was watching the show one day and they were making fun of his daisy tattoo with the initial M in the middle… oh Justin, their whole relationship was just so messed up… but they were cute together when it lasted

• mileyluver15

Apr 12, 2010 @ 03:49 pm
    ImAwesome said:

i miss this:

Gaston is soo effin hot

hes hot in that pic but now hes soo ugly his beard,his long hair and hes soo white ew

Come and find me lance

haha your mother couldnt

• Music Zombie

Chewbacka,seriously, your done! Get out of here,no one wants you anymore..

i’m excited to see him perform, he’s very talented dude, it’s good to see that someone has faith in him

• CoinBears

Say word, haha! Wow. Looks like he got what he was looking for from Miley – recognition.

• Samantha

Ok, I just have to say…it’s funny how everyone suddenly hates gaston now that he’s not with miley cyrus. Everyone thought he was the cat’s ass when he was dating her. Personally, I think he’s friggin gorgeous regardless of who’s he’s dating or not dating. And he has an amazing voice. And I would do bad things to him…hairy chest and all…any day of the week….just sayin..

okk diddnt now he could sing

EEW NOO

• MRS_BIEBER

Are YOU excited to see Justin on Idol?

bieber, sure. gaston. shoot me. its a SINGING show. lmaoooo

• musiciseverything

What the fuck?

• xoxokatie8

ROFL LMAO

• No Bitchassness

VOLDY!! i had to :L

Nuh-Uh

• mileyluver15

AFTER MILEY BREAKS UP WITH HIM HE COULD OF TALKED BAD THINGS ABOUT MILEY and he didnt because hes nice and he didnt date miley for thoes reason.s

• Mobaby

ewwwwwwww!! soooooo noooooooot watching!! X(

• heylinny

JUSTIN GASTON…singing?
    CRINGE.

Not watching.

“People are shaking & crying because Miley’s Twitter is no longer inactive”

…old news