Miley & Liam MUD COVERED LOVERS

miley-bobby-last-song
miley-liam-last-song

Thx Kayla!

loling at Miley’s finger in the first pic

FIRSTadasdsadsa

• LEOPARD PRINT?

MIAM<3

• OMGFan.

OMFG. This is from TLS. Honestly, it’s from Summer 2009. How recent.

• OMGFan.

OMFG. This is from TLS. Honestly, it’s from Summer 2009. How recent.

• LEOPARD PRINT?

MIAM!!!!!!<3

• LEOPARD PRINT?

its the way shes holding the book
    its not like shes sticking up the middle finger.
    goshzersz

• Taylor

Hahaha, love this little boy!

hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

• fullmooncrazy.

That’s really cute ! Plus Liam is GORGEOUS!

aww i loved that scene of the movie :)

• LEOPARD PRINT?

I love liam
    hes gorgeous<3

That kid is such a great actor!!! WOW so good!!!

• Doom

Oceanup is so slow.

• Glammm

They are a beautiful couple xD Liam is hot, uououo :)

• KeepTheFaith

The mud fight was a cute scene in the movie. I loved her little brother. He was super adorable and a surprisingly good actor for such a young kid. The scenes of him crying broke my heart. :/

Nice

• Heath

do you really think that whole she wants to marry him when she turns 18 thing is true?

Nice.

/ Nice.

• Little.Monster

KeepTheFaith said:

Mine too:[
    I started cryingg

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Her little brother was my favourite character in the movie. He was adorable.

• LEOPARD PRINT?

KeepTheFaith said:

omg, when he cried, it made me cry even more than I was. and when he was trying to build the window, and hes was like NO THIS IS ME AND DADS THING to ronnie and will. ohh mann soo sad. love that movie[:

They are cute together

oh my god samee!! i was crying like soooo hard especially at that part..and my friends were just laughing at me and i waslike bawling my eyes out hahha<3

• StarLightSTARbright

mliey go away. im gonna do the miley go away dance

Haha how does it go?

The book is called Glass by Ellen Hopkins

• Mareike

awww xD

Just like Sarah Dessen? Are you on crank? Both are amazing authors but their writing styles are entirely different and their book theme and content are entirely different. Sarah Dessen’s books can be geared to a much younger audience than Ellen Hopkins’. Her books should barely be in the teen section. Trick and Identical were out of this word for content. I love both authors but they are not comparable. At all.

• Becca.

Whoa, I wasn’t comparing them.

Just saying that they’re both great authors.

Calllllm
    down.

Apr 12, 2010 @ 08:55 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:

mliey go away. im gonna do the miley go away dance

Haha how does it go?

its real easy i go out and dance around the ligth pole and maybe throw in a couple like booty shakes and stuff. have you not seen mileys dancing? thats the stuff

She’s flippin’ the bird!!!!

• TayTay

s2 Is this the lifeeee… :)

• Jolie

Liam is hot xDDDDDDD

oh god, she WOULD be reading that boo >.>
    I read that book? it dosnt make me a bad person.

• Jolie

Miam FTW!!!!!!!!!!

• John

I already have a wedding gift picked out. I say wedding bells within 18 months!

• 7.05 is my 11.11

this is old.
    but theyre so cute :)

and i lovee that book Mileys reading
    in the pic

Yea Sarah Dessen books are good have you read Just Listen omg the like my favorite book

MIAM :)lol

what book is that?

what book is that?
    I forget what its called, but its a book about people on drugs and stuff. In the end it really teaches you a lesson.

• Mayra.

Hi guys!!! I´m finally back from The States and I finally saw The Last song, I really liked it!!
    ahh feels good to be back I almost killed my self without internet x.X

oh, so its a big deal shes reading it because?

• SMILES

WHAT BOOK IS IT?

• mileycfan4ever

didn’t really like the movie..her crying is NOT good but she has a cute laugh

Bewbs

• INeedAHero

I HAVE THAT BOOK!!!

miley is back on twitter! @amilyosment

• StarLightSTARbright

I loved that scene. ommggosh I hate when you have mud all over yours legs like that and you rub them together and it feels all weird. I hate that.

what’s the title of that book?

• peacelovehearts

AWWWWW <3

mliey go away. im gonna do the miley go away dance

• Becca.

Miley’s reading a really good book in the 1st picture :) I love any book by Ellen Hopkins…I think I’ve read all of them :)

Just like Sarah Dessen. Her books are awesome as well!

Becca. said:

I think I might be the only one who doesn’t see any appeal in Liam.

No you are def. NOT the only one. I do not find him attractive at all.

The book is Glass by Ellen Hopkins

• Becca.

I think I might be the only one who doesn’t see any appeal in Liam.

i do that when i hold my book.
    miley is the shit and liam is sexy

• 7.05 is my 11.11

Becca. said:
    ol i can kinda see miley as kristina/bree

you’re thinking of the wrong book :)

haha yeah i know, kristinas in crank,
    im saying if they made a movie for that book not identical

The book is called Glass!

No it is not a publicity stunt. Get over it!
    —————-
    ur mind is not want to appreciate truth bcoz u dont want miley with nick… may be u lov nick or the other reason u hate miley……. i am 100% sure… u will see it in few days… my promise to you……. i am not fan of niley but i like miley and her true fan and i can read her heart and eyes when she tell fake….. she is pure heart lil girl who get angry so fast lol

• Cassidy

Ugh. No. Mileyand Liam are NOT a publicity stunt. Get over it.

• ryan

No it is not a publicity stunt. Get over it!
    —————-
    look at this video at time 2:24 to 2:26 , look at her eyes at that moment she blink at greg
    just watch her eyes
    PUBLICITY STUNT

• hungry

look like shit, go to hell no one cares

• icehoneybaby

coral :)

http://www.purelife-shoes.com – Timberland Shoes – Timberland Boots – Timberland Shoes on sale – Vibram FiveFingers
    http://www.purelife-bags.com – Coach Bags – LV Bags – Coach Bags on sale – LV Bags on sale – Chanel Bags – LV Bags – Prada Bags
    http://www.purelife-glasses.com – Ray Ban Sunglasses – Ray Ban Sunglasses on sale
    http://www.purelife-jersey.com – NFL jerseys
    http://www.jewelry-outlets.us – Chanel Jewelry – Chanel Jewelry on sale – Tiffany Jewelry on sale – Tiffany Jewelry
    http://www.lifestyle-uggboots.com – UGG Boots on sale
    http://www.lifestyle-shoes.com – Jimmy Choo High Heels
    http://www.wowmbt.com – MBT Shoes – MBT Shoes on sale – MBT Shoes on sale Chanel
    http://www.herghd.com – ghd Straighteners – ghd Straighteners on sale – ghd Hair Straighteners

it is publicity stunt…. u will also know it…. i am sure

• leLIVREinterdit

awww. purty.

What the crap? I wont even bother waching the video because just because she blinked doesnt mean its a publicity stunt. What is wrong with blinking? Give it up. Its not a publicity stunt. End of story!
    your mind is not accepting the way she is blinking, i dont want her with nick, i am 100% sure this is publicity stunt. She is blinking like “ya we are in good way of making fools”. JUST WAIT AND WATCH.

• Hilary

Awwww Miam <33

• Cassidy

No it is not a publicity stunt. Get over it!

• twycgnb

old pics.

Its my birthday todayy

• Dani

People really read books like tat so doubt she’s doing it on purpose…the middle finger thing I mean. But it really made me laugh. :))

• gemvann

how cute..:))

• AmieeDawn

(replying to this) – Apr 13, 2010 @ 07:40 am

Becca. said:

I think I might be the only one who doesn’t see any appeal in Liam.

No you are def. NOT the only one. I do not find him attractive at all.
    _________________________________
    Nope, your not. His face is really weird, I thnk he’s ugly.

doesn’t she look like the miley from season 1 HM like tht?
    cute~

They’re so cute together :) He seems a great guy. I’m glad Miley is happy. She deserves it after all the work and effort and helping others that she does. The effort it must take to be a role model to so many must be a lot.

Well done to Miley :D

I hold books like that as well. People say that to me too haha, it’s not on purpose!

nothing natural…. just publicity stunt….. miley is way better and such a good girl

• Musicislifee.

“I miss those blue eyes, how’d you kiss me at night..I miss the way we’d sleep. Like there’s no sunrise, like the taste of your smile, I miss the way we’d breathe.”

• AmieeDawn

Musicislifee. said:

_________________________________
    Colbie Caillat. I absolutely love that song.
    :DD

• *Hayley*

haha they look SO cute together!!! i saw the movie and it was SO sad :( I cried through like the whole movie!! The boy tht plays the little brother is kinda cute! LOLZ!!!

• Cassidy

Don’t 19 year olds have some kind of body hair? Where’s the hair?

• Cassidy

This has nothing to with Nick. I dont care who shes with and I defintely dont hate Miley. Im just saying this is obviously NOT a publicity stunt. Deal with. Obvious youre the one who wants her with Nick because you keep on insisting this a publicity stunt when its not. PERIOD.

• Cassidy

What? This has nothing to do with Nick. I dont care who she is with. Im just saying this is NOT a publicity stunt and I definitely dont hate Miley. Obviously youre the one who wants her with Nick since you keep on insisting this is a publicty stint when its not. PERIOD.

• Becca.

ol i can kinda see miley as kristina/bree

you’re thinking of the wrong book :)

shes reading a book about meth hahaha

wtf i did not spam -_-

Am I crazy or is that her middle finger?

• TayBrii__?

Yeah, and? It’s a Finger.

• Taylor

Love :)s2

• weirdo

haha ok

• LEOPARD PRINT?

Heath said:

you cant fight love(:

• AdoreCyrus

This is not love. It’s Miley being brainwashed and thinking he is the one and oh I’m dating a 20-year old so I can now go out showing my asscheek and my cleavage.

• Leena

They’re cute. (:
    I can’t believe you guys are stressing over her finger. She’s just holding the book. Get over it-_-

Nice bra Miley

——————
    i do not need to prove you, you will see yourself. i am her true fan and can read her eyes and her heart.

oh god, she WOULD be reading that boo >.>

Thats a great book stfu!

• Lilly

I love the kid who play her brother he was so cute and the mud scene was cute too :)

• LEOPARD PRINT?

oh god, she WOULD be reading that boo >.>

whats wrong with it?

• Little.Monster

oh god, she WOULD be reading that boo >.>

what’s wrong with that book?
    It’s really good.

• Lilly

When the scene happen I thought he was breaking stuff out of anger and my friend thought he was trying to hang himself lol

• Love you bitch.

I can’t help but stare at Liam ;P

• Anfdgonymgdfdfgous

***************

Yes yes!! :)
    And “Keeping The Moon”, “Someone Like You”, and “Along For the Ride” are my other favorites <3
    She’s an awesome writer.
    the only problem with her book s is that she goesinto duch deep detail and sometimes it gets a little “off topic”
    ya know ??
    like just listen and lock and key were good but they took me like 2 days 2 read
    )thats a long time for me haha)but this lullaby was amazinggggg

• Becca.

***************

Yes yes!! :)
    She’s an awesome writer.

• LEOPARD PRINT?

Lilly said:
    ——————
    aw. hes such a good actor

• MileyIsBestest

Awww what’s his face is adorable!

• .Dreamer.

OMG MIAM!!
    I just got back from watching the Last Song, gotta say it was really good.. <3
    They are really cute together.

• 7.05 is my 11.11

what’s the title of that book?
    the one Miley’s reading in the pic is glass by ellen hopkins
    its the book that follows crank. its really good.

• timetogetfaded

Awh, she is reading Glass. I love her more now.

• Fiona

Cute pic. Love Miam. Random: Doesn’t Miam sound like some kind of meat you get a the deli?

aww cute pictures
    they all look soo good
    and i have that book! its amazing, the last
    one in the series(fallout) is out september !

ps ellen hopkins the author
    of the books came to my city(toronto)
    on october 09 for a book signing
    and we asked her if one of her books will be turned to a film
    and she said ”my book IDENTICAL (mileys fav book) is being optioned”
    then we all got excited and i asked her if she knew that was mileys fav book and she responded
    ”yes im aware of that. actually, miley is in negotiations with us as well. you should hear more about that in these coming months”

then we all jizzed. no lie. but its been 6 months so who knows if a studio aquired the rights, yet again mileys going to be in wings and that anouncement took 8 months to be published last year

• Love is All Around

OU is officially dead :D

• Becca.

”my book IDENTICAL (mileys fav book) is being optioned”

*****************

That book confused me when I found out that it was the same person the whole time…and that her twin had died years before. I was like wtf O.o

• 7.05 is my 11.11

aww cute pictures
    they all look soo good
    and i have that book! its amazing, the last
    one in the series(fallout) is out september !

ps ellen hopkins the author
    of the books came to my city(toronto)
    on october 09 for a book signing
    and we asked her if one of her books will be turned to a film
    and she said ”my book IDENTICAL (mileys fav book) is being optioned”

omg no way
    i love her books
    i cant wait for fallout
    ive been waiting for someone to make a movie
    lol i can kinda see miley as kristina/bree