@MileyCyrus Twitter Is FAKE!

miley-most-wanted

Fake Twitters for Miley Ray Cyrus, including @MILEYCYRUS to @mileycyrus_ to @MileyCyrusNet, have been confirmed as fake, and most likely created by posers who have no life. Miley’s rep confirmed to E! News that Miley did NOT rejoin Twitter. Miley recently declared:

‘I have a lot more real friends as opposed to friends who are on the Internet who I’m talking to, which is like not cool, not safe, not fun and most likely not real. I think everything is just better when you’re not so wrapped up.’

• WhoIam

its miley DFGDFGDFGREgfdhgffdg

• xoxokatie8

“I have a lot more real friends as opposed to friends who are on the Internet who I’m talking to, which is like not cool, not safe, not fun and most likely not real.”

this made me LOL.
    Ditto. haha

• peacelovehearts

Dammit :/

• WhoIam

hmmm i feel like making a new icon… O.o

I miss miley on twitter she was so deep and not a promoting whore like other disney girl or guys on twitter. Miley was the one who really connected to her fans.

• Julianna

xoxokatie8 Lmao @ your icon.

• xoxokatie8

xoxokatie8 Lmao @ your icon.
    __

shes an idiot
    not real? wtf? she only talked to celebs anyway

snapp.
    crackle
    pop

• Taylor

MileyCyrusNet is the fansite, so it’s not a ‘fake’ really, just a source, so whomever implied in the first place they were a miley poser, lied.

• disney_girl

Nohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Just go to mismile, wearebesties or theheartofmiley and you can get all your Miley fix ya want! :P

• LEOPARD PRINT?

What about her fans? Are they not her friends on the internet?

NOOOO REALLY?!?!

this made me LOL.

Srsly it makes absolutely NO sense.

really we know that
    nxt plz
    cant beleive its all about shitty stuiped selena ‘s posts now
    i want a real post for miley!!!

• jonasgirl425

SHOCKER THERE!

• LaLaLaLand

No duh it’s not real i already knew, it’s obvious cuz, she said she was never gonna rejoin so if she said it then she said it! But i gotta admit i miss her tweets i LOVED them i really did <3 but who cares m ove on with ur lives!

I RECKON SHE IS BACK BUT DOESNT WANT TO CONFIRM IT

AFTER ALL TWITTER IS HER FAV SUBJECT LiiKE

Nohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    waw pised much

I miss Miley’s emo tweets :/

Me too. :(

It isn’t safe. Lord knows who you’re actually talking to. People could accomplish so much more without the internet ruling their lives.

• LaLaLaLand

really we know that
    nxt plz
    cant beleive its all about shitty stuiped selena ‘s posts now
    i want a real post for miley!!!
    girlll i feel u <3

LaLaLaLand said:

this

• musiciseverything

Great picture OU. *rolls eyes*

• crazylady

it is safe if you’re careful.
    I have some online friends. I don’t see my RL friends a lot (also a few of them are from RL but they moved away so online is the only way I have to talk to them) so then I have somebody to talk to when they’re not there.

• TayBrii__?

For what?

• Kayla L

wow miley needs to stop making up excuses

• Timber518

I should hope they’re not. I have enough trouble doing my own homework let alone helping somebody else.

Lol! Let alone a 4 page report. Haha!

crazylady said:

oh well Timber, you know what they say “you can’t please everyone”
    no you cant
    and you dont have too

To: Timber518 and K.F.D.M.S lover

I need someone to type me up a 4 page report on the history of American literature, MLA format, due tomorrow.

Yeah, no thanks. =/

• Lilly

most likely created by posers who have no life

LOL You never fail to amuse me OU

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Malcom in the Middle!!

• INeedAHero

Cherry said:

Do you guys want to be great people and do me a HUGE favor?

___________
    What is it?

Cherry said:

To: Timber518 and K.F.D.M.S lover

_____
    sorry talking to alazzy person how doesnt effen do his on HM

• iusedtobelovedrunk

eh..no thanks. i hate writing papers.

Timber:
    Is that Camilla Belle or Joe in your icon?

• Cherry

Are you being serious? Hahaha!
    Of course i am. I have other assignments to do and if i do it, i will go to sleep at 4 am. Either way im going to have to sleep by 2 am because of my other homework assignments.

• YouBelongWithMe

Obviously it’s fake.

Timber518 said:

To: Timber518 and K.F.D.M.S lover

Yeah, no thanks. =/
    she must be grazy asking us
    hahahaha

• crazylady

yeah and it sounds like college/AP homework..you know cuz of the MLA format.

• Cherry

Do you guys want to be great people and do me a HUGE favor?

___________
    What is it?

• Nixienemi

Timber518 said:

Lets be hated together!

Woo! Okay, because apparently that’s what’s gonna happen anyway. =/

Well, just think about it this way…we’re better than the haters!

• INeedAHero

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

Malcom in the Middle!!

________________
    <3 <3 <3
    I love Malcom in the middle!! :D

Timber:
    Is that Camilla Belle or Joe in your icon?

Oh, it’s Joe. He’s wearing a wig.

-__-

• Timber518

Well, just think about it this way…we’re better than the haters!

Woot woot! True story, right there. Lol! XD

• crazylady

no insane is what she is. people on OU are crazies not genuises.

• Timber518

How long has this report been assigned? Or were you told to just do it over night? O.o

• Cherry

For my literature teacher, if you miss ONE comma, you get 15 points taken off.

she must be grazy asking us
    hahahaha

Lol! I know. I’d find a way out of doing the report if it was my homework. I’m definitely too lazy to do it myself. XP

• crazylady

this sounds like shes doing it at the last minute. that’s bad I know from experience. if she plans to go to college she can’t be doing that then at all.

Lol! I know. She said he assigned it today though, so.. =/

• INeedAHero

Burn baby burn disco inferno

instant messenger
    ok
    ionly have twitter and email

• Sophiee

most likely created by posers who have no life.

Nice…

• Cherry

Do you guys want to be great people and do me a HUGE favor?

crazylady said:

there’s nothing to get over. I don’t really care. I’m not a hater nor a lover of Miley…just stating my opinion

sheesh!
    just forget them

MileyIsBestest shut up!! >:(

Nope, I’m good.

• MileyIsBestest

Do you guys want to be great people and do me a HUGE favor?

GO

Cherry said:

Do you guys want to be great people and do me a HUGE favor?
    which is

• Timber518

Do you guys want to be great people and do me a HUGE favor?

Are you gonna say it or are you just gonna keep posting tweets like that? =/

• Cherry

Do you guys want to be great people and do me a HUGE favor?

GO
    I need someone to write me a 4 page report on the history of American literature, MLA format.

crazylady said:

oh well Timber, you know what they say “you can’t please everyone”
    no you cant
    and you dont have too
    its your apenon

• Timber518

Are you being serious? Hahaha!

I think I will pass on that. Ask an actualy American :D

To: Timber518 and K.F.D.M.S lover

LALALALA

:( err
    and i thought there was hope…

hellooo hellooo hellooo

• Julianna

I miss Miley’s emo tweets :/

HTTL

• Rayne_A

Its like, like, not like cool, or like, fun like, yeah. Thats so annoying. shes just an average teenager who’s obbsessd with saying like.

• SellyismygirlCrush

ill never be the same if we ever meet again
    wont let you get away if we ever meet again

haha yeah so does demi so chick shadd upp every ones guilty of doing that

Someday is a duet with Trace from her Breakout Platinum edition.

• Rayne_A

haha yeah so does demi so chick shadd upp every ones guilty of doing that

——————

actually some people can control their mouths.

• Rayne_A

and DONT call me chick.

Ewwww Selena wearing low cut shirt like mileys been wearing. Only she doesn’t wear a bra with it like Miley does. Ew

she doesnt need a bra for her two mosquito bites all she needs is two of those small round band aids

meh indifferent to Demi
    Selena seems cool. I watch Wizards of Waverly Place sometimes when I’m bored. I listened to her song Naturally and I think maybe it will grow on me. I wouldn’t exactly call myself a fan though.
    not a fan of Miley but I do like Obsessed and her cover of Someday. my mom loves her song the Climb.

—————–

Miley covered someday??? Which someday???

• crazylady

I don’t know who sang it first but here’s the link to the lyrics:

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SOOOOO FUNNY!!!

is anyone on?

• peacelovehearts

Now the party’s overrrr
    And everybodysss goneeee

• icehoneybaby

Demi is NOT pregnant. she went on a movie date with Joe Jonas for goodness sake!! ha. ;L

peacelovehearts said:

Now the party’s overrrr
    And everybodysss goneeee

ur still here

• vintagelovers

I just got here. I was re-doing my binder. I printed some pretty pictures of Miley to put in it.

• Hilary

Stupid posers. =/

• dreamingALOUD

did @mileycyrus even claim to be miley? they didnt even tweet. xD

• _herecomestrouble.

“posers who have no life”
    LMFAO. OU.

• NiceMan

Kevin likes his curls.

Cherry said:

Are you being serious? Hahaha!
    ___
    see you should have dont before and naw your in trabole

Cherry said:

I am always amazed how self-centered this girl is. Twitter for a celebrity is not about your real friends. Twitter is about connecting with fans. Of course she would communicate with her real friends in other ways. But sending tweets that made sense to update your fans would be really nice. It shows you actually care about the people who are buying your music and watching your movies.

The sad thing is that I kinda agree with that. No offense. =/

As I think about it, yeah, I agree with this too!

So i guess that before twitter was even made no artist cared about fans. Yes, because you can only start to care for fans when you make a twitter. Oh please! Twitter isn’t for everyone. If she wanted to delete it, respect her decision.

Have to agree with the last comment!!! N Miley had a good reason to delete twitter! I mean she had like 2 million followers!!!

These young celebs like Selena, Jo Bros, n even Taylor S, all promote themselves on twitter!! “OMG my album is #2″ An excuse to show off!!! From what I kno Miley neva did that! It pisses me off wen i see it!!!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

And the best part for you, was the worst part for me.

• MileyIsBestest

Learn how to spell please.

crazylady said:

yeah and it sounds like college/AP homework..you know cuz of the MLA format.
    ___
    im going to galloge in a year or two

• jerseygirl

Apr 12, 2010 @ 04:40 pm
    Kourtney said:

this made me LOL.
    —————
    Haha. I don’t know what to say to this.

• Kourtney

this made me LOL.

Timber518 said:

Timber:
    Is that Camilla Belle or Joe in your icon?

Oh, it’s Joe. He’s wearing a wig.

-__-

They are twins. LOL I can’t tell the difference.

• Timber518

They are twins. LOL I can’t tell the difference.

Yep, separated at birth, those two…

-__-

I’m just gonna keep making that face when I reply to you:

-__-

• iusedtobelovedrunk

<3 <3 <3
    I love Malcom in the middle!! :D
    ---
    :) it’s amazing

• YouBelongWithMe

Taylor hardly promotes herself but Justin Bieber promotes himself like crazy. He kept on bugging Perez to get him on the website.

• ET

Haha. I don’t know what to say to this.
    _____
    LOLOLOL

Weird since we are all secret friends~..

But I believe she has a point.. kind of.

• Cherry

He assigned it today and it’s due tomorrow.

• crazylady

I find that difficult to believe.

• Timber518

He assigned it today and it’s due tomorrow.

That’s weird. Normally I have like a week at least for a paper. =/

crazylady said:

no insane is what she is. people on OU are crazies not genuises
    what

• INeedAHero

Cherry said:

For my literature teacher, if you miss ONE comma, you get 15 points taken off.

Ima have pass.
    I suck at writing papers.

BAM!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

celebs have to promote themselves some, but they still use twitter to stay connected to fans.

• disney_girl

Timber518 said:

Timber:
    Is that Camilla Belle or Joe in your icon?

Oh, it’s Joe. He’s wearing a wig.

-__-

Lawl

• iusedtobelovedrunk

=0 red one!! *punches everybody in the arm*

we’re crazy

we’re not of unrealistic intelligence?

perhaps I’m just speaking for myself.

Timber518 said:

she must be grazy asking us
    hahahaha

___
    hell yah idont do my HM intell the clas games and before the teacher cames i solve it hahaha

• MileyIsBestest

Justing just r.aped everyone’s twitter feed with retweeting everyone. :/

• MileyIsBestest

Justing just r..aped everyone’s twitter feed with retweeting everyone. :/

• MileyIsBestest

Justin just r…..aped everyone’s twitter feed with retweeting everyone. :/

• Julianna

we’re crazy

we’re not of unrealistic intelligence?

perhaps I’m just speaking for myself.
    ok

• Timber518

Lol! I know, me too. I always got a bad grade doing it like that, but whatever. Like my aunt said, “As long as you graduate…” Lol!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

being a senior in my school is pretty much having a schedule filled with cake classes. :)

• Julianna

uh uh ah ah.

• crazylady

I used to do that with tests mostly. I’d take the 10 minutes before hand to study..got off fine.

I’d do my homework during lunch the day it was assigned usually

• INeedAHero

:) it’s amazing

___________
    Agreed. I still watch the re-runs
    Even though I’ve seen em’ all like 5 times
    They can still make me laugh like crazy XD

• harrypotterbitches

Cherry said:

Im a Senior in high school, this is what is to be expected.
    im a sophmore which is the most boring of all years in high school :/

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Blue=Girl
    Magenta=Boy

Timber518 said:

____
    yab thats what caunts d:

l0l.

I remember I posed as Joe one time over AIM.
    People really believed I was him too. Then I realized how much of a loser I was for doing it, and stopped.

And I agree with miley.
    Real friends > internet friends.

• Timber518

I’d do my homework during lunch the day it was assigned usuallly

Yeah, I used to do that. But not at lunch, outside when I was waiting for my mom to pick me up. Lol! XD

l0l.

I remember I posed as Joe one time over AIM.

And I agree with miley.
    Real friends > internet friends.

Lol! I used to pose as Miley all the time when I was like 11. Just because it was funny… now thinking about it, I feel bad for doing it. =/

I’d do my homework during lunch the day it was assigned usually
    ____-
    thats styding d:

• crazylady

hehe oh ok..too busy at lunch?

• harrypotterbitches

l0l.

I remember I posed as Joe one time over AIM.

And I agree with miley.
    Real friends > internet friends.
    lol i give you props for realizing it cause theres someone on here acting like their joe jonas *_*

• itsme

DAMP- Ok..spill. haha

• Cherry

The mp ends this week so midterms, finals, etc.

Literally the only “real” class i have is literature. But at the end of mps my elective teachers give us projects.

• Timber518

hehe oh ok..too busy at lunch?

Yeah, too busy eating. Lol! XD

• iusedtobelovedrunk

but, honestly, the internet is a place to meet new people. yeah, they make a big deal saying ‘it’s not safe!!’ but, that’s not always the case. the internet is a great way to meet and communicate with people that could live in another country.

• MileyIsBestest

I remember I posed as Joe one time over AIM.

And I agree with miley.
    Real friends > internet friends

I posed as Emma Watson a few years ago. It was pretty sad.

• crazylady

many days I wouldn’t eat lunch cuz it was just too gross (esp the pizza) so I didn’t eat at all til I got home.

• harrypotterbitches

Timber518 said:

hehe oh ok..too busy at lunch?

Yeah, too busy eating. Lol! XD
    *gasp* now effing way you eat at lunch!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

Senioritis=Awesome disease sen10rs get. :D

• crazylady

hehe well I just don’t see how people eat school food is what I meant.

• Timber518

Lol! I loved the pizza at my school. Every Thursday we’d get pizza. Lol! Just felt like sharing. XP

• crazylady

yes definitely. one of my MSN buddies is from another country..Puerto Rico or India or something? idk I always forget.

• Timber518

*gasp* now effing way you eat at lunch!

I know, it’s shocking, right? XD

• crazylady

well ours made me want to hurl. the pizza tasted kinda like tomato paste on cardboard

____
    gross thank god my school doesnt have lunch

• crazylady

yeah the nuggets were pretty good though..I’d dip em in mashed potatoes cuz everyone else was doing it so I thought I’d try it and it was pretty good

• m

iusedtobelovedrunk said:
    Yeah but some kids are stupid. Let’s say some poser says he is Nick Jonas. The girl will give Nick her number and address and stuff. Then a pedo will come to her house and rape her

• m

iusedtobelovedrunk said:
    Yeah but some kids are stupid. Let’s say some poser says he is Nick Jonas. The girl will give Nick her number and address and stuff. Then a pedo will come to her house and RAPE her

• Cherry

Im a Senior in high school, this is what is to be expected.

• Glam

Nothing new. Where’s Miam?!!!!! I miss them. q

Well, as much as I love Miley this also partly her fault. It was really stupid to DELETE her account, instead she could just have given it over to her management. Sometimes her whole team appears a bit unorganized.

• vintagelovers

Guys i’m scareddd!
    There’s a thunder storm outside and the news just said that they’re going to be lightening to.
    The wind is blowing like crazy and it’s still raining.

I know I sound like a big baby, but omggg!

• crazylady

aw I used to be scared of thunder storms..but you shouldn’t be scared. it’s safe as long as you stay inside.

• disney_girl

Nohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    waw pised much

Yes!…I just miss her twatter!

• LEOPARD PRINT?

What about her fans? Are they not her friends on the internet?
    ask taylor.

• LaLaLaLand

this
    ??? i never understand when people say “this”?

LaLaLaLand said:

this
    ??? i never understand when people say “this”?
    you now how ifeel
    it means she agrees with you

• Anonymous003

miley says the weirdest things, and what so funny is that she’s so adamant about what she says when she doesn’t make any sense at all

• themileylove

i love her soooo much
    go miley!

• LEOPARD PRINT?

she already said no more emo quotes or fake feuds with demi, yeah shes done with all that and the truth is that shes too busy [;
    shes gone and neva coming back(:
    such newsssss. huh

Nohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    waw pised much

Yes!…I just miss her twatter!
    me too
    but accept it she is not caming back

• vintagelovers

Miley recently declared:

I’m sorry but the last of this doesn’t make much sense.

• msjonas13

aww :( i want her to get twitter now

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Um…duh they were fake! How is this news?
    OceanUp is so slow today…

lol
    this. I love her but she really needs to learn how to be articulate.

LaLaLaLand said:

this
    ??? i never understand when people say “this”?

its like this is want I would say also

• RiseAboveTheStorm

posers are stupid..i really wish miley came back on twitter though..i miss her tweets

• MileyIsBestest

That didn’t make sense either.

• disney_girl

• HOT DAYUMMM

uh duhhh

__
    what ???

• Timber518

Bummer… I kinda figured it was fake… but I hoped… Lol!

• disney_girl

isney_girl said:

Nohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    waw pised much

Yes!…I just miss her twatter!
    me too
    but accept it she is not caming back

Oh yep…That’s what im going to do!

• Taylor

“Everything that I type and
    Everything that I do
    All those lame gossip sites
    Take it and they make it news
    I want my private, life private
    I’m done trying to please
    I ain’t living for tabloids
    No! I’m living for me.”

That is enough. TeamMilerzzz

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Apr 12, 2010 @ 04:57 pm

___

Michael Jackson is alive!

Miley Cyrus and Mitchel Musso have been having an affair!

Zac Efron is really a chick!!!

• CrazyCrunk

awwww
    I thought she was coming back
    like a spring surpise or something

isney_girl said:

Nohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    waw pised much

Yes!…I just miss her twatter!
    me too
    but accept it she is not caming back

Oh yep…That’s what im going to do!
    good luck with it

“Everything that I type and
    Everything that I do
    All those lame gossip sites
    Take it and they make it news
    I want my private, life private
    I’m done trying to please
    I ain’t living for tabloids
    No! I’m living for me.”

That is enough. TeamMilerzzz

Oh thanks a lot. That song already pops in my head whenever someone says Twitter. Now I’ll be thinking of that all night. -__-

• disney_girl

Apr 12, 2010 @ 04:59 pm

===

Oh my goat!…BAHAHAHA!

• Nixienemi

Everybody knows she uses Emily’s account!

• CrazyCrunk

Michael Jackson is alive!

Miley Cyrus and Mitchel Musso have been having an affair!

Zac Efron is really a chick~

you gat what you wented

Is this Miley?!! http://twitter.com/MileyCyrus
    dont you see the title…

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Apr 12, 2010 @ 05:01 pm
    CrazyCrunk said:
    Michael Jackson is alive!

Miley Cyrus and Mitchel Musso have been having an affair!

Zac Efron is really a chick~

———————-

i wish the second one was true
    idk why i just love them together

____

Le Gasp! A fellow M&M shipper? I thought I was the last one left!
    And yes, I wish it were true too XD

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

d:
    denm even when there bragnent they look good
    i wonder who the daddies are (:
    im thinking bigger

• HOT DAYUMMM

I got Sel pregnant…
    shhh

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

———————

Especially OU. :P ITA with your comment.

• MileyIsBestest

Excactly. While I was posing as Emma Watson, I made a friend with someone that I still talk to now.

• DemiandMileyPones

DAMP- Ok..spill. haha

______

Had to edit this, I don’t wanna get into trouble. Ha.

• INeedAHero

One time I posed as adam :/
    Lol this was way before I had an account & I didn’t know that there was a dude named adam.

_____
    idont have lunch in my school so im relefed cause im abicky eater

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I believe I can fly!!!

dinner. be back later.

• Bieberluva12

who.
    really.
    cares.?

• itsme

So, he was filming this new movie right? Well, him and Joe and Kevin of course, and he was mad at me for some reason, I guess we were going out and then I was like, “I know what can make you feel better? ;)”

He was like “Rolonda, what are you going to do?”

I got on top of him and started to ride on him, he was trying not to m.oan or breathe hard or else I would have continued. He let it out and I was like, “You like that?” And it was just…perfect. LMAO.
    OH MY GOD! I hate you. hahaha.

Damn. What a PERFECT dream. MMM.

• SellyismygirlCrush

well thats not very nice they just played 2 secs of demis remember december video and they always play if not the full but way more then that of everyone else im not a demi fan but still that aint cool SMH

___
    yes its great to meat people from haghf of the world like me

Timber518
    buy

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Well no she isnt gonna rejoin twitter, shes still with Liam! He was the one who wanted her to cancel it

• harrypotterbitches

SellyismygirlCrush said:

what on TV…. those bitches!

itsme said:

He was like “Rolonda, what are you going to do?”

OH MY GOD! I hate you. hahaha.

Damn. What a PERFECT dream. MMM.

_______

hahaha nice

• DemiandMileyPones

OH MY GOD! I hate you. hahaha.

Damn. What a PERFECT dream. MMM.

______

GURL, wait! I’m not finished.

So, then I was like, “See Nick, I can turn you on in so many ways..” He was like, “Really?” Then he started to move for a bit, and I was like,”What are you doing?” He bit his lip at me was like, “Two can play this game.” And he was grinding on me now. And I was getting dizzy because I was like so into it. And he was like, “Come on, I know you want to mo.an.” And I ended up letting it out, and he was like, “Come on let’s take a shower..”

Continue? ;)

ha learned something naw
    where are from

• harrypotterbitches

DemiandMileyPones said:

OH MY GOD! I hate you. hahaha.

Damn. What a PERFECT dream. MMM.

______

GURL, wait! I’m not finished.

Continue? ;)
    yes please lol this is so intertaining haha

• itsme

GURL, wait! I’m not finished.

Continue? ;)
    Ummmmm…yes? I guess. haha

I live in Maryland…have all my life

harrypotterbitches said:

SellyismygirlCrush said:

what on TV…. those bitches!

______
    ikr? they always play music videos in between shows on Family its like Canada’s disney channel and they have never played the whole vid

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

as much as i miss her tweets, miley better not come back to twitter after all the crap she has talked about it. that’ll get hater talking so much shit.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Justin Bieber, I do love you but did you really have to fill up my twitter with RT’s of all the little fangirls tweeting yo ass? I DONT WANT TO READ THEM WHAT MADE YOU THINK I DID BIEBS?

I live in Maryland…have all my life
    where is that

in the US

itsme said:

GURL, wait! I’m not finished.

Continue? ;)
    Ummmmm…yes? I guess. haha

______

DAYMNNN go on!

• MileyIsBestest

That’s excactly how I’m feeling right now. Smh.

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:

agree
    she is happy with out it

in the US
    ____
    inaw the US but inever heard of it

oh US as in America?

• m

DemetriaSelenaFan_ said:
    if she does come back it will be run by her management just like they run her facebook, myspace and official website.

oh US as in America?
    inaw
    so how are you afan of

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

cocky lil bitch
    dont hate him but woah ego

• SellyismygirlCrush

my first love broke my heart for the first time.. and i was like baby baby baby ohh

Great m’s here. Woohoo… :/

• harrypotterbitches

actually now that i think about i havent even seen remember december on disney in the US What.The.Hell

• MileyIsBestest

my first broke for the first time.. and i was like baby baby baby ohh

I’m listening to that now. :D

• m

Don’t you guys hate it when celebs try to start trending topics? They should at least try to not look so desperate.

I remember I posed as Joe one time over AIM.

And I agree with miley.
    Real friends > internet friends

I posed as Emma Watson a few years ago. It was pretty sad.

LOL.
    I mean it’s hilarious, then once people start to tell you their secrets, I felt horrible.

• DemiandMileyPones

Ummmmm…yes? I guess. haha

_____

So, then Nick takes me to the bathroom and starts to take off my clothes, I’m shaking because you know? I’m a virgin and I’m like freaking scared. He was like, “Are you nervous?” And he started sucking on my neck. So, of course I mo.an. And then he turns on the shower and takes off his clothes. HOT DAYUMM! That boy got body in my dream but anyways, lol, he gets in then I get in and he is like all wet and sexy, he starts to hold me close then he rises up on leg, and starts to… yeah. LMAO.

• m

harrypotterbitches said:
    they did play it but it was like a 30 second clip. But they didn’t play it very long. They’re still playing naturally….

• crazylady

who am I a fan of? is that what you asked me?

• CrazyCrunk

Is this Miley?!! http://twitter.com/MileyCyrus
    dont you see the title…

—————–

i was about to say the same thing

The sad thing is that I kinda agree with that. No offense. =/

Nah, that’s what Mileyworld is for. Why would she make competition to her own site? She hardly interacted with fans on her twitter, but tried to make friends (Perez Hilton, Spencer Pratt, Heidi Montag etc). Fake friends. I’m glad she realized that’s not a good thing. Thus I agree with her.
    Flitter is for the birds.

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

d:
    denm even when there bragnent they look good
    i wonder who the daddies are (:
    im thinking bigger
    LMAO[:

Is this Miley?!! http://twitter.com/MileyCyrus
    dont you see the title…

LMAO

• LEOPARD PRINT?

ohh booo you whore. get off my miley post[;

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    I got Sel pregnant…
    shhh

your secret is safe with meh[;

HOT DAYUMMM said:

I got Sel pregnant…
    shhh
    luky you
    your going to have awanderfull child

• disney_girl

agree
    hallo when your bragnent your prests look begger

agree
    hallo when your bragnent your prests look begger

Switch the ‘b’ and ‘p’ and you’ll be close to right. XD

I have no idea!…But sel looking great when she’s preggy..Lol
    fabulous!{: their babies will grow up together! awwww. and maybe theyll be friends again. hah

• emma13

well no duh. i mean cmon whats up with these obvious posts.

• disney_girl

Apr 12, 2010 @ 05:02 pm

Apr 12, 2010 @ 04:59 pm

===

Oh my goat!…BAHAHAHA!
    good one huh?[:

Ah hehehe Yeah!

• LEOPARD PRINT?

once upon a time we didnt have twitter. does that mean those people didn’t care about their fans? “updating” her fans automatically leads to her being accused of either too much promotion or wanting attention. she is better off doing things the old fashion way.

• LEOPARD PRINT?

kiely williams has a new video coming about….
    its called
    buy me a drink or somthing like that. lmao

• emma13

heres a pic! http://www.flickr.com/photos/45350788@N04/4433086383/ LMAO
    ok thats just disturbing. its not even funny.

emma13 said:

well no duh. i mean cmon whats up with these obvious posts.
    __
    knaw she said she is not gaming back that means she is not gaming back

• Music Zombie

Funny how she was so hooked to Twitter,and now shes acting like it never happened. Just like the Hannah Montana episode, she really needs to watch her actions(pay attention to what she said) and btw, didn’t she JUST say that her fans aren’t important? because Ms. Trailer Park Trash only wants to talk to famous people.

Timber518 said:

agree
    hallo when your bragnent your prests look begger

Switch the ‘b’ and ‘p’ and you’ll be close to right. XD
    thanks
    but its not my language
    and im too lazy to corrcet

• peacelovehearts

thanks
    but its not my language
    and im too lazy to corrcet

Lol! It’s okay. I just thought it was funny. XD

• emma13

well no duh. i mean cmon whats up with these obvious posts.
    __
    knaw she said she is not gaming back that means she is not gaming back
    what?

• Nixienemi

Timber518 said:

The sad thing is that I kinda agree with that. No offense. =/

As I think about it, yeah, I agree with this too!

• disney_girl

Apr 12, 2010 @ 05:09 pm

I have no idea!…But sel looking great when she’s preggy..Lol

Yes I hope…i wonder what does their babies looks like!

emma13 said:

well no duh. i mean cmon whats up with these obvious posts.
    __
    knaw she said she is not gaming back that means she is not gaming back
    what?
    that they think she is going to twitter after people were goling her names
    and if she is gaming which i daut she will tell us all

• CrazyCrunk

my tummy hurts :(

ilove it

Apr 12, 2010 @ 05:09 pm

I have no idea!…But sel looking great when she’s preggy..Lol

Yes…i wonder what does their babies looks like!
    ____
    selena gorguse and demi cute

Agreed :)

• Timber518

As I think about it, yeah, I agree with this too!

Lol! I was afraid to say something cause I thought everyone would hate on her, and because I agreed, hate on me too. XP

• INeedAHero

:'( I wanted her back on twitter.

• crazylady

me too kinda..I mean yeah she can do things the old fashioned way but it was so much easier that way. deciding not to use it when you used to have one just looks uncaring.

• emma13

well no duh. i mean cmon whats up with these obvious posts.
    __
    knaw she said she is not gaming back that means she is not gaming back
    what?
    that they think she is going to twitter after people were goling her names
    and if she is gaming which i daut she will tell us all
    okay…

I FIND THIS VERY OBIVOUSE LIKE MY DON,T HAVE A TWITTER WHT MAKES HER GET NEW ONE

_____
    she deleted becouse of people colling her names and she was absesed with it it wasnt uncaring

The sad thing is that I kinda agree with that. No offense. =/

As I think about it, yeah, I agree with this too!

emma13 said:

well no duh. i mean cmon whats up with these obvious posts.
    __
    knaw she said she is not gaming back that means she is not gaming back
    what?
    that they think she is going to twitter after people were goling her names
    and if she is gaming which i daut she will tell us all
    okay…
    ___
    sorry iwrote it wrong and fast

• MileyIsBestest

She goes on Mileyword. Stop ya bitching.

• crazylady

yeah I know. I didn’t say it was uncaring. it just looks that way is all Im saying.

• Timber518

I didn’t understand really any of that. =/

• sureperv

ahahaha……alrighty then

Music Zombie said:
    She said fans =/= friends. I’m glad she realized that. Fans are a nice thing to have, but they don’t always want the best for you.

Whoa, she looks like a demon in that picture. Creepy.

• m

Whoa, she looks like a demon in that picture. Creepy.
    a hot sexy demon

l0l.

I remember I posed as Joe one time over AIM.

And I agree with miley.
    Real friends > internet friends.

Are you serious, who?

• harrypotterbitches

m said:

lol never really thought about it

• m

harrypotterbitches said:
    m said:

lol never really thought about it
    I think if ur a new artist or something it’s okay to do it but when you’re a jonas brothers and have tons of fans there’s no need to do that. it just makes you look like a famewhore

LOL.

I gave out a email and went on msn and I had like 20 people talking to me lol. It was crazy. Never doing that again.

• DemiandMileyPones

Then, I start to cry because it hurted, so, I ended up getting use to it and the rest was history.. ;)

Ha! So pathetic.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

DemiandMileyPones said:

Ha! So pathetic.

___________________

I was late on this post, were you just talking about some sexy dream you had or something? lol

Demi is pregnant!
    Yes and Miley Cyrus is the father!!

crazylady said:

who am I a fan of? is that what you asked me?
    __-
    yes sorry

that’s ok.
    Jonas Brothers, Ashley Tisdale, Drake Bell, Simple Plan, Chelsea Staub, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Carrie Underwood…

• ET

Captain Crunch is my life.

Seriously.
    Girls sent me PHOTOS of them, in their daily lives. I mean, you would be surprised how many girls will open up to someone they believe is someone they look up to. I felt like such a fucking sick creep, and I don’t see why people continue to pose. Like the girl that posed as Joe under TicklemeJoey, it went on for a long time.
    All I have to say about it is, if they talk to you, they’re a poser.

• itsme

HOLY BAJESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.hahaha. MMMMM. Wooo. I can’t even..wowwww. Wish I had dreams like that!!! lol

lol. Especially when the topic doesn’t trend.

• disney_girl

Demi is pregnant!
    Yes and Miley Cyrus is the father!!

Really? how do you know?

• harrypotterbitches

Are you serious, who?
    its on the post about demi being on greys atonamy. “joe” is like awww im so lucky to have you and so proud of you blah blah blah then “demi” replyed with a aww thanks babe im lucky to be with you too. then people starting asking joe stuff and every time he answered i was lmao and saying yeah…right your really joe jonas.

Are you talking about them trying to get cambio to trend?

that’s ok.
    ilike Ashley Tisdale ilove her CD
    how about demi selena miley

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

I just love that fact that OU still has not corrected the spelling in the title of the David Henrie post XD

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

first one on page three whooo…

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

that was fast…

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

that’s ok.
    ilike Ashley Tisdale ilove her CD
    how about demi selena miley

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

I don’t think Justin is really a famewhore, he does not start the TT’s, his crazy teenie fans do XD

meh indifferent to Demi

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

why do the posts always die once I get here? FML

meh indifferent to Demi
    ____
    ok itwas amazing talking to you but ihave to go buy talk to you later

ok see ya

-_-

RIP again OceanUp. :'(

• Mileyyy_

Umm wow. I’m pretty sure everyone’s aware. And how can there be @mileycyrus and @MILEYCYRUS , I didn’t know you can do that but w.e….

• DemiandMileyPones

Yes. HAHA!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

DemiandMileyPones said:

Yes. HAHA!

___________________

Haha! Well it sounded… lovely? (; Lucky you, whenever I’ve had dreams ‘Like That’ its never with someone as attractive as that :3

• itsglam

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Jilleh

I know this is dead, but one of the reasons why Miley deleted her Twitter was she had gotten tons of hate mail because she had publicly posted her stance for gay marriage.

okay i know this is not related to this at all and i LOVE demi but i am NOT feeling the snooki on her

• DemiandMileyPones

_____

I knw. Idkw I have dreams like tat, it’
    s like once a blue moon but man, that dream was marvelous, I wish I could re-dream it, if that makes any sense. ;)

• iloveyouux

……Anybody in here?….

• iloveyouux

Bye to anyone who is still here..

• Cherry

As I think about it, yeah, I agree with this too!

Fine, i guess JB, Selena, Demi, Taylor, Miley, etc. never cared for fans before twitter.

• Timber518

No need to get so defensive about it. Jesus Christ.

crazylady said:

it is safe if you’re careful.
    agree
    ican talk to accept on twitter or OU
    do have atwitter

• crazylady

no I don’t have a twitter sry. I talk on IM though. I have four different messenger thingys (well the gmail I don’t really use cuz hardly anyone has it)

__
    its OK

• Cherry

She tried it, she didn’t like it, get the over it! fuck.

sheesh!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

MileyIsBestest shut up!! >:(

• Nixienemi

Timber518 said:

As I think about it, yeah, I agree with this too!

Lets be hated together!

Lets be hated together!

Woo! Okay, because apparently that’s what’s gonna happen anyway. =/

crazylady said:

no I don’t have a twitter sry. I talk on IM though. I have four different messenger thingys.
    what is a IM

instant messenger

• anonymous

Dont you think these random celebrity tweets are weird anyway. Mostly they only seem to be promoting themselves and upcoming events!! Why would they want to tell stakerish fans when and where they were going every minute.

• Lilly

Aww, I wish she was back on twitter

• Cherry

I have a great idea for you guys to do!

wow funny

• YouBelongWithMe

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

• Little.Monster

@_@ is it…..dead?

• SellyismygirlCrush

i love how theres a shoe comercial with just a whole bunch of girls shaking their ass in the camera real classy reebok

• Lilly

OU is dying earlier everyday, thank god for twitter :P

• Little.Monster

Lilly said:
    OU is dying earlier everyday, thank god for twitter :P

fer’sureee

• crazylady

oh well Timber, you know what they say “you can’t please everyone”

• Timber518

oh well Timber, you know what they say “you can’t please everyone”

True dat. XD

we knaw

• Serenity.

MILEY POST.
    WHAT NOW?!!!
    K, im done.
    ROFLMAOLOLOLOLOLROFLMAO!!!:
    The beginning was hilarious.

• Julianna