Justin Bieber, ‘I Broke Up With A Girl Over The Phone & She Cried.. It Was Awkward’

justin-bieber-glasses-picture

Justin Bieber interview with BLISS Magazine. What do girls do that confuses you? ‘One time, a fan in Seattle came up to me and for some reason she decided she was going to tackle m.e She crept up behind me and gave me a hug, but then she ended up knocking me to the ground. I didn’t get that at all. It wasn’t nice!’ What is the last lie you told? ‘I dunno,

I tell a lot of lies! A couple of years ago I had an F grade on a test at school, but I turned it into a B with the teacher’s pen! My mom had to sign that she’s seen it before I took it back to school, so she had no idea how bad it actually was!’

Have you dumped someone over the phone? ‘Yes, I broke up with a girl that way once. That’s terrible, isn’t it? We got into an argument during a phone call so I basically said, ‘I don’t wanna be with you and more,’ and she cried. I saw her after that and it was a bit awkward, but we’re not enemies now, so that’s cool.’

How long had you been seeing her? ‘Like, seven months. But I wouldn’t recommend splitting up with anyone that way. It’s very mean!’ Have you ever fancied your mom’s friends? ‘Er, yeah, I probably have. I actually can’t remember any one of them in particular, but she’s definitely had a few hot friends in the past.’

• nana

i beleive u same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMETIMES HE SHOULDNT SAY ANYTHING BUT I STILL LUV HIM ALOT THO

• Mareike

Like a little joe.

lol that’s what I thought!

• dreamingALOUD

Joe Jonas version 2.0 ;P

• Katie13

Lmao wow…..

• Hilary

Joe Jonas, is that you?! =)

• LoveLautner

:/ Not cool, dude. Not cool.

• Einelen

I kinda like his songs,but each time he opens his mouth,he makes me dislike him.

And Taylor Swift is still friends with him?

…woooow.

• -Hibz-

God, he even BREAKS UP like a Jonas Brother?!

Originality, please!

… Juuuust kidding. Haha :P

FIRSSTT :)

____________

fail.

• YourAnything

I hate that I can’t hate him for dumping a girl over the phone without being a hypocrite. Stupid Joe making me not hate people :@ lol

• Danger-ous

Guys break up with girls all the time over the phone. Over text, email. It could be worse.

I never understood the backlash against Joe, people act like he murdered her dog.

• LoveLautner

And Taylor Swift is still friends with him?

…woooow.

________________

Lol. Not when she finds out about this.

• - Blair Waldorf -

Haha, it’s kind of the opposite for me.

• YourAnything

And Taylor Swift is still friends with him?

…woooow.
    Lmao

• alltherightmoves.

Nothing can be as overrated as the Jaylor break up over the phone, sorry Biebz.

• -Hibz-

Let me guess… The phonecall lasted 27 seconds?

GOSH, JUSTIN!

Once again, juuuust kidding. It’s fun LOL.

• YourAnything

I think with Joe it was more the 27 seconds rather than it being over the phone

Guys, one of my oldest Jonas friends has turned into a Belieber. :(

• YourAnything

Let ne guess.. The phonecall lasted 27 seconds?

GOSH, JUSTIN!

Once again, juuuust kidding. It’s fun LOL.
    Anything Justin does Jonas did better :P

• Alexx.

ugh.. hes such a dumbass. -_-”

Yeah, Jess. I agree lol.

The Jonas brothers probably fart better than he does. Lmfao :P

Was it a 28 sec call too Joe Jonas wanmabe

• bored

Wonder if people will start backlashing at him now? i mean they did it to Joe Jonas,

• mileyluver15

justin bieber is weird.

I think with Joe it was more the 27 seconds rather than it being over the phone
    i thought it was taylor that ended the call?

• Danger-ous

Anything Justin does Jonas did better :P
    Once more in English, please?

Guys, one of my oldest Jonas friends has turned into a Belieber. :(
    __________

Tell her to go fuck herself.

• Danger-ous

I think with Joe it was more the 27 seconds rather than it being over the phone
    i thought it was taylor that ended the call?
    It was. But some people have no ground to stand on so they resort back to this cop out. :)

• Ashley123:)

lol why he has the cutest smile

In Joes defense, I can fully understand him for breaking up over the phone. I mean, you would be crazy to face Taylor while breaking up with her, she would probably come after you with a kitchen knife. Bitch is crazy.
    ________

…Or she would let her bodyguards kidnap you and put you in the human sized cage she wants/has.

• Its called Jaylor

Dude.. do you honestly believe that… like she dated 2 guys and broke up with them. The only diffrence with Joe is that he realy loved him and him broke up with her over the phone and like a week after whent and dated Camilla…I bet Bieber didnt go and date a girl the next day.

• EmmaaCharlotte

Apr 13, 2010 @ 09:59 am

not in the slightest. just didnt see what bearing having school had on your little argument. somehow im almost positive the novels you read in school are longer then a few sentences. but… that could just be me.
    _____

That’s the point, I have to read so many boring books for my English class.

I do not want see some Goddamn novels on a gossip site.
    You don’t know what a novel is when you see one. A novel is waaaayyy longer than a few sentences.

• YourAnything

Haha funniest comment ever!!!!
    I love Tay but you just know she would ;)

____________

I’m just rolling my eyes at you.

josephrulz

Shucksss, girl (or guy) I like you too for liking me.. And coz I agree with your name LOL.

LOL wow. He’s going to look back on these interviews one day and cringe. The way he talks comes across as SO arrogant. When he was talking about how he broke up with his ex, it was almost like he was bragging about it. This kid needs a reality check big time!

• YourAnything

This is why I love OU – people have hilarious arguements

You must have missed the part where he said it was terrible, mean, and not recommended.

• HOT DAYUMMM

I think breaking up over text is the easiest way to do it!
    To save all the awkwardness HAHA

• -Hibz-

Lol, me and my ex boyfriend ended our TWO YEAR relationship over IM, so..

Hahah. But not in a bitter way.. That’s just our main source of communication =\ lol.

I hate how everyone hates on justin fans…especially because everyone use to do the same thing to jonas fans. Why can’t we all just get along?

josephrulz

What’s your Twitter?

• little misssunshinee

okay love justin but smetimes
    he annoys the crap out of meee.
    like he’s a douche sometimes…i don’t know sometimes he’s soo in too himself.
    it’s annoying.
    but still love the kid..sometimesss.
    ahahhahaa!

• YourAnything

“I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school… I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy.”

justin is stupid and a jerk
    selena is stupid and mean
    best couple ever!

• -Hibz-

Lmao, mean girls are always quoted on this damn site!

i used to love justin bieber but fame go to his head!

• i heart sex

“i tell alot of lies” “i broke up with my gf over the phone” ooooh hes such a badass! haha or should i say dumbass! lmao!

• K.F.D.M.S lover

-Hibz- said:

Lmao, mean girls are always quoted on this damn site!
    ___
    its amazing they like mamoraze the whole movie
    ilike it but ihave no mamares of it

• -Hibz-

Lol.. Interesting username you got there.

KFDMS lover

Yeah, lol me too. The OU girls will surely make me memorize every line of thar movie, though.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

-Hibz- said:

Lol.. Interesting username you got there.
    ___

• K.F.D.M.S lover

-Hibz- said:

KFDMS lover

____
    this
    ionly see it when it games on t.v
    ihavent seen it for ilong time

lol. its sad when a 15yo kid can admit it was wrong but yet…

hmm. nvm. :)

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

Ok anonymous. They may not be bothered, but you sure are bothered enough. I mean you did just take the time to comment on what i said.
    __________

I have school, I do not want to read your long ass novel in my free time.
    ____

You have school? then pay attention in class. Learn something. No one asked you to read my long ass novel ! Worry about yourself, If others want to read it they will. Im sure you read it yourself.

_____

That’s the point, I have to read so many boring books for my English class.

I do not want see some Goddamn novels on a gossip site.

• josephrulz

Hibz whats ur twitter??
    i like u.. LOL

• Fiona

And Taylor Swift is still friends with him?

…woooow.
    —————
    LMAO !! But at least he is able to admit it and say it was wrong, not everyone does that… eh but not cool to break up on the phone anyway.

good eye! suuppppp?

Heeeyyy!

It’s my ninja senses god dammit, I just knew it. Lol.

How are ya?

haha. keen ninja senses indeed. but im pretty good. wasting time before my next class and yourself?

• -Hibz-

I’m just like, hanging out on OU. I stay up so late so I can see the new posts. I’m so lame lmao, it’s 3 in the morning. My sleeping patterns are messed up.
    So you have class? Like.. College? Watcha learning?

ha. forgot about the time diff. you should be sleeping missy! but yes, college. :) i have a concentration in pre-med so i have a chemistry lab in about 10 minutes which i am cramming info for as we speak? ermm .. type? whatever. im cramming. lol

• -Hibz-

Oh, cool. It sounds so.. Smart. ha. And yes, I know.

If you go to college then you must be older than me. How old are ya? Lol.

She was probably crying before they broke up because she was so embarassed for him that he thought they were dating.

• little misssunshinee

eeeeeeek!!
    wittle baby bieber looks
    freaking adorable in you’re icon!!
    i love it…..sooooooo cuteeeeee!

Stop telephone’in me-e-e-e-e-e-e-e…

wuuuuuut?
    O.o

____________

I. Know. :/

i want some burger king

_____________

Your icon is gorgeous.

I know way too many people here right now that I didnt know last year,
    who the f-ck are yall?

Player!!!

• josephrulz

OU checks my level of tolerance .. :/
    btw i find this post funny…. considering that so many Justin fans always bash on Joe saying he is a ‘cheater’ .. hahahahahahaha
    lets see what they have to say now…

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I would love to be a part of this Bieber vs. Jonas thing but I’m too busy drooling at Teen Cribs xD

Sweetdisposition:

If it wasn’t obvious enough.. I’m Hibz :)

– JB fanatic
    – Joe Stan
    – 16
    – Australian
    – Your worst nightmare.

I think with Joe it was more the 27 seconds rather than it being over the phone

Even so, it’s not his fault when she hangs up on him. People completely over-reacted to that.

• island.B

I know way too many people here right now that I didnt know last year,
    who the f-ck are yall?
    I swear feels like the last few nights we been everywhere and back,
    But I just cant remember it all
    what am I doing, What am I doing
    Oh yeah thats right Im doing me :)

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I love watching Teen Cribs:D Those kids are so darn lucky.

Guys, one of my oldest Jonas friends has turned into a Belieber. :(
    __________

Tell her to go fuck herself.

_____________________________

Hahah, “Belieber” that’s a cute word. And wooooah, someone needs to calm down.It’s NOT that serious.

• island.B

Apr 13, 2010 @ 09:17 am
    LoveLautner said:

i want some burger king

_____________

Your icon is gorgeous
    thanksss LL :)
    Big Remi?? lol.

• GoldenGal9311

Wow, there are some uptight people on OU these days. Learn to take jokes and move on. My gosh. From what I just read in the comments, there isn’t a Joe vs Justin Bieber arugment.

• EmmaaCharlotte

Woah. Selena is doing really well in the UK charts. Did.Not.See.That.Coming.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Sweetdisposition? said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

I love watching Teen Cribs:D Those kids are so darn lucky.

_________________

Same, It makes me feel so bad about my own house though haha

Can someone explain to me the comparison/battle between Justin Bieber and The Jonas Brothers? I mean,with Backstreet Boys and N’sync it kind of made sense because they were both boy bands. But Justin Bieber is a solo pop artist with an R & B influence,and the Jonas Brothers are a trio that make pop rock music. They aren’t even similar so what’s the big deal? And why can’t people just enjoy both or one or neither? Just wondering.

thanksss LL :)
    Big Remi?? lol.

_____________

That’s right. Jemi who?

he is worse than Joe. Joe had no choice he was half way across the world, he didn’t want to string her along either. Justin had a choice. But I’m not hating on either, crap like this happens everyday. People just over react too much. That’s life.

_________

I feel like a pedophile every single time I look at your icon :/

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

EmmaaCharlotte said:

Woah. Selena is doing really well in the UK charts. Did.Not.See.That.Coming.

_________________

Neither did I! Because people from Disney never usally do well in the UK, Jonas Brothers, Demi and Miley have never really charted well here. But Selenas like.. 6 on the downloads

• YourAnything

Oh yeah definetly, Also if you actually count out 27 seconds it’s not that short especially on a phone call

-Hibz- said:

Sweetdisposition:

If it wasn’t obvious enough.. I’m Hibz :)

– JB fanatic

_________

I feel like a pedophile every single time I look at your icon :/

__________________

Haha, why? (;

• EmmaaCharlotte

EmmaaCharlotte said:

Woah. Selena is doing really well in the UK charts. Did.Not.See.That.Coming.

_________________

Neither did I! Because people from Disney never usally do well in the UK, Jonas Brothers, Demi and Miey barely ever chart well here. But Selenas like.. 6 on the downloads

Wel i read on digital spy that she was gonna have a top 5 hit. No disney star has ever done that. And only Justin and Taylor out of the current teen stars have had a hit.

I really really do not like this boy. He’s just so unlikeable it’s unreal…

no hate, just my opinion.

• -Hibz-

Honestly, I get what you mean.
    I have nothing against Justin Bieber personally, I know he’s talented and all that jazz. It’s just his fans that bug me. (not all, though).
    As you saw from the post, some of them just can’t take a damn joke.

• island.B

That’s right. Jemi who?
    haha.Big Remi has a ring to it :P

island.B said:

I know way too many people here right now that I didnt know last year,
    who the f-ck are yall?
    I swear feels like the last few nights we been everywhere and back,
    But I just cant remember it all
    what am I doing, What am I doing
    Oh yeah thats right Im doing me :)
    I just saw the video for the song:D Haha nice to see another Drake fan, that officially makes you cool:P

• Andreiita

“Justin Bieber: I Broke Up With A Girl Over The Phone & She Cried.. It Was Awkward”
    A lot of his fans will be: “OMG. POOR JUSTIN, HE BROKE WITH A GIRL ON THE PHONE & NOW HE FEEL SO BAD. POOR HIM”.
    I beet he will be like a hero or a poor kid. But others isn’t huh?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

EmmaaCharlotte said:

EmmaaCharlotte said:

Woah. Selena is doing really well in the UK charts. Did.Not.See.That.Coming.

_________________

___________________

Ooooh, I reckon she will. Naturallys a good song, she deserves it :) And yeah teen stars never do that well in the UK but Justin and Taylor are really good so I can understand why they did

oh no :(

• icehoneybaby

ermmm… lol made him a dick in my mind anyway ;L

LMFAO, but when Joe does it, he becomes fucking Hitler in everyone’s eyes.
    I will never understand people…

“I broke up with a girl over the phone and she cried…It was Awkward’

hahaha this made me laugh.

Ew. calm down ; this didn’t even happen when he was famous -____- quit starting shit over a website. lmao get a life :) & what the fuck does Joe Jonas have to do with this? there both good people,leave me both along. kaaaay goooood. <3

& i laughed so hard. HAHAHAH ; but i would cry if Justin did that to me bahahaha <3 :)

• Lia Bieber :]

No need to compare him to Joe.
    But, what they did was wrong.

Phone breakups suck.
    And I feel bad for the girl. *COUGH*caitlin*COUGH*
    That was like immensly mean of Justin..
    But I wasn’t the girl. So oh well (:

• Trey

J BIEBZZZ ROCKS :D

Okay Stop Hating On Justin Bieber. Sure He Broke Up With Someone Over The Phone. Big Whoop! I Bet That Every Guy Has Broken Up With Someone At Least One Time In Their Lives Over The Phone. If You Wanna Hate On Him Then Think It To Yourself Don’t Post It On Here! He’s A Regular Person. Don’t Hate! Justin Bieber Is A Kid. He Doesn’t Know What He’s Doing. He’s Only 16 Give Him A Break

what a jerk

justin i still love u so please dont listin to these big fat jerks.

• Sophiee

Well now we know Taylor Swift isn’t his buddy anymore…

• BieberGurl

Wow, That was nice of Justin dont ya think? HAHA oh well hes still the greatest singer since Micheal Jackson.

• Ashley123:)

omg jdb is soo cute how could u not like his smile??!!!???!!!

• MaryMary

Who cares about that little slut?
    We have an expression for people like this in France : grosse tête.

• MaryMary

BieberGurl said:

__________________

Are you serious? …

• PaperG

and i thought he said disney people were corny shame shame shame

• stellaisthebest!

WOW!! this interview is really funny i’m just laughing at when Jusitn and his ex gf was fighting on the phone and he said i don’t want to be with you any more that is just soo funny but it’s pretty sad and mean but i have to say it’s funny!

this kid is so respectful and when a fan jumps on him really.i would change my grade with a teachers pen actully i just did it like last week.:)

what does this have to do with everything.

• Diamondback

You look like a dork in those glasses.

Cookies are great :)

• brooke

well no duh u broke up with her and she crying i would imagine it would be ackward

• Shelly

French 4 real ?Im french 2

he just want to copy Joe…I hatee Justin..& one think about Pixie Lott..Pixie..He hass Girlfriend!!!You cant understand Thatt???GIRLFRIEND…G-I-R-L-F-R-I-E-N-D&Its demi!!!Joe jonas NEVERR Gonna Broke up with demi Becausee OF YOUUUU!!!!I HATE YOU PIXIE LOTT &THE ONES Who Ask you That..They are a ball of jerks!!..

ooooooooooooooooooh

• YouMeAtRach

that couldn’t of been nice

FIRSSTT :)

• Mareike

jerk!
    I really don’t like this kid…

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Hahahaha that interview made me laugh! Well I would cry too if Justin Bieber dumped me, over the phone or not lol.

Bitch -___-

• - Blair Waldorf -

I really like that picture of him OU put up.

Like a little joe.

Wow. Just,wow…

Following in the footsteps of a Jonas Brother are we Justin?
    Kidding ;)

hahah!!! this kid thinks he a Stud or something…which hes not…how old is he..like 11 or something

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

You guys are dumb, saying he’s trying to be like Joe? You dont know when this happened. It couldve been 2 years 3 years ago for all you know. & you act like Joe is the ONLY one who’s ever broken up with someone over the phone. So stupid & immature.

• -Hibz-

A phonecall lasts as long as the other person on the line is willing it to.

Joe blogged something along those lines, not sure of the exact words. But yeah, he was tryna say Taylor hung up.. But let’s not get into that again, shall we?

Good girls. (boys)

Dangerous:

She was tryna say that Justin can’t top anything the Jonas brothers do.. Not even breaking up over the phone with someone :P

• EmmaaCharlotte

Oh Biebs. You silly boy.

• LoveLautner

Tell her to go fuck herself.

______________

I was about to attack her through the phone, but I didn’t. :/ She doesn’t deserve to be a Jonas fan if she can switch fandom as soon as someone new comes out.

• S.Jonas

OMG im fed up with all those Jonas fans sayin bout others “they dont deserve to be a Jonas fan ” Im Bieber’s fan & Jobros too
    don’t give a dumb shit about ppl tellin me im insane , if you had only listen to his whole new album , u’d kinda like too .
    Grow up teenies , its real life ! -_-
    By the way , who the hell are you to judge other ppl’s private choices ? Go the hell
    away if u don’t like Bieber , u all say u hate him but then , why did u read the post ?
    WEIIIIIRRDOOS 0.O

TELL ME ARE U THE GHOST OF JEALOUSY?! bahaha
    GET-A-FUCKIN-LIFE!
    SHELLY JONAS: SAYS BIEBER FEVER FOR EVER!!!
    now if someone disagrees , im on youtube: ChristynaJonasLuver.Nuff said.

________________

I bet you were one of those people who got pissed at Joe for breaking up with Taylor over the phone.

Sigh. Why does he have to be so unlikeable?

Tell. Your oldest friend I am sorry for her ears

I <3 Beiber:D

• EmmaaCharlotte

The new joe? That is the silliest thing i’ve ever heard. Biebs admitted it was wrong. Joe never did.

• Kanye West

YO JUSTIN, IM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU, IMMA LET YOU FINISH, BUT JOE JONAS HAD ONE OF THE BEST PHONE BREAKUPS OF ALL TIME, OF ALL TIME!

• Sweetdisposition?

Star trek the movie, is the shit. Js…

• dreamingALOUD

Its called a joke and if you cant take it gtfo.

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

________________

_______

No I didn’t. Why would I be mad? It wasnt me. I could’ve cared less.

• RachConfounds

I think with Joe it was more the 27 seconds rather than it being over the phone
    i thought it was taylor that ended the call?

According to Joe, who I believe, Taylor did end the call.

___________

They were joking.

_________

Very mature of you :]

Can’t say the same about myself :P

• YourAnything

Thanks hun :)

• island.B

atleast he knows it was wrong :)

Guys, one of my oldest Jonas friends has turned into a Belieber. :(

Same here girlfriend. and shes forcing me to go to his concoert.She has front row tickets, so im most likely gonna die.

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

dreamingALOUD said:

Its called a joke and if you cant take it gtfo.
    ________

Its called stupidity. Don’t tell me to gfto, It wasnt even directed to you personally. Stop trying to start drama over OU !

Star trek the movie, is the shit. Js

________

How many sweetdispositions ARE there?!

hes a pot head by the way

_________

-______-

Reason #9852564566866 why I do not like Bieber fans.

• YourAnything

Lmao, the Kanye jokes never gonna get old is it ;)

EmmaCharlotte:

Maybe it WASNT wrong. He mustve had his reasons to break up with her like that. Atleast he didn’t like.. Text her with 28 letters lmao.

• Sweetdisposition?

Breakups are a part of life, and he had learned a lifelesson on not to breakup with girls over the phone…

____________________

*prays for Anon’s eardrums*

*hands microphone to justin, shrugs and walks off stage*

• EmmaaCharlotte

Whatever. I’m not getting into this Justin vs Jonas arguement.

LoveLautner said:

Star trek the movie, is the shit. Js

________

How many sweetdispositions ARE there?!

Bahaha I keep forgetting my password so I made a new profil now. I’m gonna try to remember this one:D

• dreamingALOUD

Its called a joke and if you cant take it gtfo.
    ________

I’m not trying to start ‘drama’. You weren’t aiming it at anyone in genral, but people who were making comments about how Bieber is like Joe. And I don’t like being called stupid or immature. Clearly people are going to make comparisons over Joe and Bieber if he broke u pwith someone over the phone.

What I like about Justin is that he’s pretty honest about things. Also, he was probably 13 or 14 when that happened and guys and girls dump eachother over the phone and text alot at that age. It was nothing really serious.

FAV0RiTEGiRL needs a hug =\

We were joking.

• JONAS&MILEYOVERBIEBER

ahahahah what a win :) i legit lol’d
    ahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahah

Tell. Your oldest friend I am sorry for her ears

________________

If you’re talking to me, she said that she doesn’t like his music. It’s just that he’s hot. I was just like O_o.

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

EmmaaCharlotte said:

Whatever. I’m not getting into this Justin vs Jonas arguement.
    _____
    Agreeed :)

_____________

Here’s hoping. haha.

____________

wuuuuuut?
    O.o

Can’t. They get Justin a babysitter? Everytime h
    Opens his mouth he sounds dumb. Oh wait babysitting
    Bieber is Ushers job.

• selenaever4

ups…

• selenaever4

another joe but differently

LoveLautner said:

_____________

Here’s hoping. haha.

This is my third one, so I better remember x)

• island.B

i want some burger king

• dreamingALOUD

FAV0RiTEGiRL needs a hug =\

We were joking.

true :’)

The difference between Joe Jonas and Justin Bieber is that Joe pulled that move when he was 18 years old, nearly 19. Justin was probably 13-14 years old when he did that. When it was just a puppy love type relationship. Taylor and Joe were mature and flying out to see eachother, in a bit more of a mature relationship.

• -Hibz-

I think most of us know that haha.

Was there a point to that comment?

(Not trying to be rude lol)

• Lilly

LOL at the question about his mom’s friends

• YourAnything

I agree its kind of ridiculous, I think it’s just coz they’re both considered teen idols

haha.Big Remi has a ring to it :P

______________

And there babies would be gorgeous.
    Gotta go. Speak soon. :)

Sweetdisposition:

IMPOSTER!!!!

My Twitter account is JonasNinja LOL. I’m the only ninja around here, pal >.<

• island.B

:) i love Drakes music and the whole Young Money crew.yay im officially cool thanks :P

LoveLautner said:

haha.Big Remi has a ring to it :P

______________

And there babies would be gorgeous.
    Gotta go. Speak soon. :)

Their kids would be awesome. They would be gifted with kickass voices and literally know how to kick ass:P

• Lilly

another difference, justin was probably in driving distance of his gf, joe and taylor were not, js

• island.B

And there babies would be gorgeous.
    Gotta go. Speak soon. :)

idk bout their babies.lol.byeee :)

NOOOO! JOE’S GOTTEN TO ME! I USED THE WRONG ‘THEIR’. *hides head in shame*

island.B said:

I like everyone in the young money crew except for Nicki Minaj, she bothers me:P

_______________

………………

I personally really dislike Justin Beiber.But right now I find this whole argument about Joe and Justin to be very amusing.

• samjd

lay off the poor kid and joe at some point and time everyone will prob break up with someone over the phone i dont get y everyone flipped out on joe b4 either sooo

• xJulez

hey joe jonas, listen to him.
    oh no wait, too late (:

I would cry too if Justin Bieber dumped me like that over the phone. Hahaha you think I’m just saying it because he’s famous and I love him haha

• -Hibz-

Psst.. Something big is about to hit the web.. I’ll give you a hint:

Cambio.

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

Seriously I don’t need a hug ok? I dont know why this has to be a problem?! All i did was state my opinion. Ok yeah some of you might have been joking which is fine,but not everyone was. Chill out all i said was that Justin’s not trying to be Joe. Its really not that serious. Some of you are saying learn to take a joke. I can take a joke, but lets be real now, If the tables were turned & someone was joking about Joe not everyone would take it in a joking way. Im not saying every jonas fan hates Justin but the point is theres really no reason to compare the 2. Theyre different artists.

-Hibz- said:

Sweetdisposition:

IMPOSTER!!!!

My Twitter account is JonasNinja LOL. I’m the only ninja around here, pal >.< —-
    Yeah a fake ninja that is. If you were a real one, you wouldn’t have a twitter account called JonasNinja:P We real ninjas like to keep it on the DL :)

• EmmaaCharlotte

Woah. Selena is doing really well in the UK charts. Did.Not.See.That.Coming.

_________________

___________________

Yeah. Justin and Taylor are my favourite artsists. I went to Taylors concert when Justin was supporting (with the broken foot)
    Best.Night.Of.My.Life.So.Far

• LoveLautner

hey joe jonas, listen to him.
    oh no wait, too late (:

______________

Julez? My nickname too. :) What’s your full name?

____________

Sit your ass down, no one is really bothered enough to read your novel.

• island.B

haha i was just about to change my Nicki Minaj icon.Lil Chuckie is the only on i dont like cause he creeps me out.

FAV0RiTEGiRL

It’s okay, dear. Just.. Come on.
    Don’t leave my hug hangin’.

Best.Night.Of.My.Life.So.Far
    _______

Jonas+McFly=To Die For

his music is actually alright, but his fans are bugging me

• MILEY&JONAS

how come people dont talk about him like they did to joe jonas when he broke up with taylor on the phone? :/

I would cry if he broke up with me too…of happiness! Hahahahaha

LOL. I love anons!

who does this 8 year old boy think he is?
    In what context would saying that in an interview be ok? What an Imature ass

• EmmaaCharlotte

Stop the hate on FAV0RiTEGiRL. She/He never did anything wrong.

Justin stfu and go take a nap!

____________

No one’s on. Wait til people who don’t like him to come.

MileyJonas

Coz Bieber is just too precious to hate on. He had his beliebers at “shawty”. Lol :P

Guys, seriously. Joking.

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

____________

Sit your ass down, no one is really bothered enough to read your novel.
    ______

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

EmmaaCharlotte said:

Stop the hate on FAV0RiTEGiRL. She/He never did anything wrong.

THANK YOU!!!!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

EmmaaCharlotte said:

Woah. Selena is doing really well in the UK charts. Did.Not.See.That.Coming.

_________________

___________________

Best.Night.Of.My.Life.So.Far

___________________

:O Wow that sounds amazing :) Yeah they’re pretty much my favorite artists too

• ur so gay

okay as far as justin bieber and joe jonas are concerned they are BOTH jerks and probably secretly gay! that is why their such aholes to girls lol

island.B said:

Yeah come to think of it I don’t like Lil Chuckee either, he’s kinda creepy but my faves are Tyga, lil twist and ofc Drake<3

Oh, and Sophia:

You’re right.. Ninja’s DO keep it on the DL.. That’s the reason I wrote “Ninja” on my name..

You see, people wouldn’t think I’m actually a ninja coz that would be way too obvious.. Oh, how little they know >=]

__________

I have school, I do not want to read your long ass novel in my free time.

• fullmooncrazy.

Sounds like he’s STILL a Jonas wannabee! Oh well, he’ll never be that good.

Listen, when I was 13 I broke up with my boyfriend over text message. Now, I don’t even consider that a real boyfriend and thats what immature 13 year old kids do.

At 19 I would expect a lot more of myself. Cause at 19 relationships are more serious and mature. At 13, I was still a baby.

• gaby & cristian

estttaaa biennn guapo
    es miooo!

• EmmaaCharlotte

EmmaaCharlotte said:

Stop the hate on FAV0RiTEGiRL. She/He never did anything wrong.

THANK YOU!!!!

I like your icon. So I’m sticking up for you.

• baby bieber

i lol’d so freakin hard when i read this! this little 8 year old is such a joke. he acts like he’s the shit and such a ladies man. fail!!!!!

__________

I have school, I do not want to read your long ass novel in my free time.

…but yet you seem have time to continue to reply to this person.

-Hibz- said:

Oh, and Sophia:

I see, very smart move then…well I guess I can now acknowlegde you as a fellow ninja:D

• Its called Jaylor

well Justin thats kinda realy douchey… you CANNOT beat the Jaylor breakup bitch!

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

EmmaaCharlotte said:

EmmaaCharlotte said:

Stop the hate on FAV0RiTEGiRL. She/He never did anything wrong.

THANK YOU!!!!

I like your icon. So I’m sticking up for you.
    _____

Oh thanks. I like yours tooo :)

haha thats a great interview. i forgot what is like to hear normal answers.

I like your icon. So I’m sticking up for you.
    ______________

You’re only sticking up for her because she has a Bieber icon?

Oh-kayyyy

…but yet you seem have time to continue to reply to this person.
    ________

Got a problem?

• baby bieber

as far as the justin/joe debate goes even though i cant stand that little bieber bitch what joe did was way worse! joe’s such an ass he was like 19 and definitely knew what he was doing. justin is like 10. everyone knows relationships when your a little baby like him are jokes! he didn’t know what the hell he was doing but joe did. joe is just an idiot player. nuff said!

…but yet you seem have time to continue to reply to this person.
    ________