Justin Gaston PAPER HEARTS LIVE

Justin Gaston singing his song about ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus live.

his voice is awful O.o
    he was a huge famewhore and used miley for this, i hope he fails in the music business.

• LoveLautner

… That’s great, OU. My life is now complete.

• Addy

OH gosh, he needs to cut his hair. He was cuter when it was shorter.

anyone agree? lol

• emillymaccartney

eh… at the beginning he was singing through his nose..
    then his voice changed… and then it went alright..
    eh, he has a lot of different sounds in his voice..
    not a good thing.
    have nothing against him though. :]

• - Blair Waldorf -

It doesn’t seem like he’s over her.

• Effy

i’m like the only one who actualy likes his voice..
    ____________________________________

nope, I like his voice too, and the song in pretty good in my opinion, never liked him when he was with Miley, but right now, I think he’s a talented guy, I hope he does well with his music.

• Addy

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

laurageorgie said:

i don’t live in united states. can’t watch it

__________________

I live in England, It let me watch it… unfortunatley

_________________

LOL! “it let me watch it..unfortunately” Yeah…IT was kind of bad.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Addy said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

laurageorgie said:

i don’t live in united states. can’t watch it

__________________

I live in England, It let me watch it… unfortunatley

_________________

LOL! “it let me watch it..unfortunately” Yeah…IT was kind of bad.

_________________

Kind of bad? His voice was all over the frigging place so I didnt understand any of the lyrics! Lol

• deirdreFTW_

OMFG! i seriously can not wait for people to see how amazing he is! Just cause he doesn’t sound like a little baby like the beaver kid doesn’t mean he sucks! And this HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MILEY! get it through your thick heads!!!! :@
    He sounds sooo good! :D
    And OU took a while to post no? :P

• xluvmileycyrusx

HE SINGS LIKE A GIRL!! O__o

• Tinaax3

i liked it tooooo.

• emillymaccartney

HE SINGS LIKE A GIRL!! O__o
    no one can beat Justin Bieber though. :]

i dont get it. He is very talented guy. But because he dated miley he “isnt talented” he might not have ur type of music and he may not look like ur hot guy u want like bieber but this is talent not justin he worked hard before miley. cant someone date someone and be happy and not get they used u how do u know what happened miley didnt tweet he used her. THey just broke up like every teen couple do dont judge anyone unless u have been through what they have
    having talent and showing it is hard because of freaks like u guys
    get over it theirs only a few kids on disney not all are talented
    you try doing that and getting all this and then come back and say his not talented
    dont judge a book by its cover
    or what u hear
    not all of it is real u know

• Einelen

He was hotter last year

I actually love this song! his voice is alright.

i live in england and it wouldn’t let me see it :|

Justin had better not have used miley to get fame..

• Justin love :)

I looooove him!! hes extremaly talented and has an amazing voice!
    all the other people here must be jealous he dated Miley.. but it has nothing to do with his talent so STFU!

• BATMANNN28

i’m like the only one who actualy likes his voice..
    ____________________________________

____________________________________

You’re not the only one, I kinda really love his voice. He’s kinda a douche now, well from what he says on twitter with his friend Garrett, but I do really love his voice.

ugh. hes almost as bad as selena gomez.

• JAKE.M

first off did anyone els notice that his middle finger had black manicure? he did his nail :S and his hair is so not right, when he had short hair he was kinda hot but now its just disturbing. and didn’t like the song very much nor his voice in this one.

IF YOU GUYS REMEMBER IT WAS BILLY RAY THAT SET MILEY UP WITH JUSTIN WHILE JUSTIN WAS ON NASHVILL STAR PURSUING A MUSIC CAREER. HE WAS DOING THIS BEFORE SHE CAME ALONG. HE’S SUCH A NICE,DOWN TO EARTH, NORMAL GUY. IF YOU WATCH HIS SHOW HES ALMOST ALWAYS HOLDING A GUITAR AND WRITING GOOD SONGS.

Pedobear approves of this.

ugh. hes almost as bad as selena gomez.
    Muahahaha, somebody should tweet that to Garret.

• love_love_love

i only like the the song he sang on the miley and mandy show.

sad thats the only insult you’ve got

sad thats the only insult you’ve got

• Dani

WOWWWW i LOVEEEEEEEEDDD!!
    his voice is SO AMAZING?
    LUV YA JUSTIN *-*

YEAH THAT SUCKED! THE END!

I think justin is gorgeous but he needs a hair cut and he needs to get rid of skinny pants. He will look more handsome with boot cut pants carpeter style. He will look so manly that way.

ugh. hes almost as bad as selena gomez.
    Don’t insult justin he actually has talent and can sing and he not a famewhore like selena. The only thing he did was fall in love with a girl who is amazing. I don’t blame him miley is amazing. He has good taste in girls.

this isn’t my favorite song of his and justin can be weird but i still love him and think he’s awesome, he loved miley, and just because he dated her doesn’t mean he is famous, he is working hard to pursue his music career and it’s something that he wanted for a long time, miley knew that, just because he dated her doesn’t mean he’s just going to give up on his dreams. i give him props for never giving up even with people giving him a hard time, means he’s a strong person

also who says this song is about miley? i mean it’s likely but he did have a girlfriend before miley

• i <3 miley

it is about miley…plus if you look in the video,he passes by a barber shop,smiles and walks away.Remember miley wanted him to cut his hair,but he refused!!! =) lol

wrong if you watch if i can dream live stream

he cleared it up it isn’t about miley

he wrote it before he dated miley

get your information straight

• RachConfounds

I wish he would cut his hair.

I haven’t made up my mind about him yet.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Got bored about a minute through that video.

• TayBrii__?

I’m gonna listen to it later. XD

the only reason he got this is because of miley.

• laurageorgie

i don’t live in united states. can’t watch it

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

laurageorgie said:

i don’t live in united states. can’t watch it

__________________

I live in England, It let me watch it… unfortunatley

• Hilary

*roll eyes*

I can’t stand him anymore.

i’m like the only one who actualy likes his voice..

Is it just me or is this song somewhat creepy since he’s singing about a minor? Maybe it’s just his creeper hair lol

I hate him

• Anonymous645

i have nothing against him, i think hes talented
    but i wish he’d cut his hair. :( it distracts from a beautiful face and a beautiful song.

• TheLovelyL

God hes ugly

• HeyDudeIsMe

well..i liked the song :)

He is good..kindA

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

I LOVE HIM, AND I LOVE THIS SONG.

FORMSPRING ME

he just seems like…gay? idk the hair and the clothes he wears always showing chest hair..eh

I never liked the guy. The only thing he’s got going for him is his body. He has bushy eyebrows and greasy hair. And now he’s trying to ride the coat tails of Miley. It just seemed odd to me that he, being 20 something and dating a 15 16 year old. Says what he lacks in. Justin don’t quit your day job at the local McDonalds. You suck.