Justin Bieber OPRAH & His ‘Dream Girls’

justin-bieber-dream

Oprah is calling all Justin Bieber & Twilight fans to be on her show. Details HERE. Bieber-Fever.. Justin Bieber is the hottest teen star of our time! This 16 year old YouTube phenom has become a popstar, singing sensation making teen girls across the country swarm and scream as he embarks on his..

..first headlining tour. So if you consider yourself the biggest Bieber fan, we want to hear from you! Please tell us what you love about Justin Bieber and why? Is your entire room a shrine to Justin? Have you been collecting his memorabilia?

Do you know all the words to his songs? What would it mean to you to see Justin Bieber in person and hear him sing!!? Include any pictures or videos to tell your story. Thank you and we look forward to hearing why you are the biggest Justin Bieber fan! Justin chatted with MTV News about love:

Whoever I fall in love with, you can be anybody. I don’t limit myself.’ Dream girls: ‘If I can pick any girl ..I’m gonna take Meagan Good. I’m gonna take Kim Kardashian. And Beyonce.’ Justin got his driver’s license this week and can now drive his Range Rover legally. He was spotted at a Department of Motor Vehicles office in Atlanta, Georgia on Tuesday after passing his test.

He will also take part in The Today Show Summer Concert Series 2010 lineup: May 21 The Script 27 American Idol Winner and Runner Up. June 4 Justin Bieber 8 Christina Aguilera 11 Rascal Flatts 18 James Taylor and Carol King 25 Maxwell. July: 2 Maroon 5 9 Lady Gaga 16 Enrique Iglesias 23 John Mayer 30 Carrie Underwood. August: 6 Train 13 Ke$ha 20 Keith Urban 27 Katy Perry.

• firdawsi

Demi loves joe jones i dont think jb likes her i just remember that selena gomez has a crush on jb they dont go togher do they? i dont think BONKERS!!

• firdawsi

I saw a pitsure of his car its a fararee

• Cata_loves_miley

this must be really old cause didn’t justin get his licence like a month ago?

• Sweetdisposition?

YAY the script is in the lineup. I freakin LOVE them! They are one hell of an amazing band.

• Aryanna

I don’t like to comment on Justin Bieber’s posts. It always ends up in a war.

Im not going to enter this, I love Justin Bieber but I do have some dignity

• musiciseverything

Oh yes! Maxwell is there. And Christina. One hell of a lineup.

justin hates miley

• ayan

i think that he likes dem cuz deir cute but i luv jb and he can like anyone as long as their not married luv u jb

• DemiandMileyPones

justin hates miley

______

Uhhhh…

• twycgnb

umm I’m gonna go with writing no opinion on this.

• Sweetdisposition?

I love me some twilight, but I know I’m not a huge fan…and I don’t want to lose my dignity either. If it was the vampire diaries or HP well then, I would concider:P

• Ryan Butler

He said Megan Fox u dummy…not megan good

• StarLightSTARbright

Oh please Justin, the only reason why you love Beyonce and Kim is because of their bodies.
    Poor Beyonce.

• Sweetdisposition?

Enrique, the script, train, rascal flatts and Maroon 5 <33333 They're all in the lineup:D

Ryan Butler said:

He said Megan Fox u dummy…not megan good

__________________

No he said Meagan Good.

• emma13

even though i never watched oprah in my life i think i might watch this one.

• Dumm Blonnd

OMG lol.
    I’m getting my license at the DMV in Atlanta.

• emma13

He said Megan Fox u dummy…not megan good

__________________

No he said Meagan Good.
    who is meagan good?
    oh my bad yes it is. lol i think he said megan fox.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

even though i never watched oprah in my life i think i might watch this one.
    SHUT UP!! >:(

emma13 said:

He said Megan Fox u dummy…not megan good

__________________

No he said Meagan Good.
    who is meagan good?
    is that even a real person. i think he said megan fox.
    No he said Meagan Good, and she’s an african american actress.

Baby biebaaa!!

OU should post this up lol

oh wait i forgot this is demiUP.com
    my bad lol

good taste in WOMEN bieber
    hes young but like them sexy and older..lol
    kids……

• emma13

He said Megan Fox u dummy…not megan good

__________________

No he said Meagan Good.
    who is meagan good?
    is that even a real person. i think he said megan fox.
    No he said Meagan Good, and she’s an african american actress.
    wow he really likes women with color. good for him.

• sAnonymous

Didn’t Oprah learn her lesson with Miley. She invite a whole bunch of her fans when she was on and presented her a the the perfect role model. A few months later, all the bad pics and stuff came out. Same thing will problly happen with Justin.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0
  • DemiandMileyPones

OU should post this up lol

oh wait i forgot this is demiUP.com
    my bad lol

____

Nick > Disney

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Too. Much. Bieber. Posts.

emma13 said:

He said Megan Fox u dummy…not megan good

__________________

No he said Meagan Good.
    who is meagan good?
    oh my bad yes it is. lol i think he said megan fox.

___________________

I watched the interview yesterday and the interviewer said “I would have Megan Fox” and Justin was like “Na you can have her, Ill take Meagan Good” I’d never heard of her either but shes an actress (:

justin hates miley
    __

Miley is not into little girls.

• rememberdecembersurrender

beyonce is way too goof for his fugly ass why doesnt he go back to liking shittlena/fuglena/slutlena/mistake homez

SELENA IS MY DREAM GIRL
    MILEY IS MY NIGHTMARE

woah woah woah no justin could not have already gotten his license already. he just turned 16! you have to have your permit for at least 9 months which isn’t possible for his age. and if he does have his license that is so unfair. im sixteen going on seventeen and i am eligible to get my license in june! wtf?

• elllen

y love you justin bieber

• firdawsi

I feel sorry for justin bieber because he had a crush on Beyoce.Then feels heart broken when he founds out she been married to jay-z Thats just sad.

• firdawsi

Hes so dreamy on youtube i saw a 3 year old girl crying for justin bieber she said “i luv him” sooooooooo doooooooooo iiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!

im tired good night every one and justin bieber IF YOUR AWAKE !!!!!!!!!!

• jb dream girl

i really love jb
    he is so hot ireally really wanna date him

• jb dream girl

i love jb
    i really really wanna date him

• ashley olson

i love u justin
    i wanna date u and …..
    i wanna tell u something
    when ever i hear ur songs i feel very happy
    but when it’s time to close my computer
    i really start crying and when i sleep i have tears in my eyes and i just think that i should go and listen to ur songs but i can’t
    i really wanna sit with u and talk to u
    plz do ans me

• Pattyzone

well, this is kinda hard… Ok, my favorite songs are, U smile, Down to earth, baby, first dance, love me and much more. I just dont know what is happenning with me. Like my brother, he asks me a million times, WHAT DO YOU SEE IN HIM, and i am like, I dont know!! I guess he’s just special…

This Bieber chick has a pretty voice.

• Its called Jaylor

okay i didnt read this post yet but if he talks about beyoncé and how much he lover her… Im gunna stop reading and leave. your hot justin bieber realy hot.

• ButterflyFlyAway

I like ICarly especially Sam and Gibby :) And I think Victorious rules!

ButterflyFlyAway said:

I like ICarly especially Sam and Gibby :) And I think Victorious rules!

_____________________

Gibby is a ledgend in his own right

SELENA IS MY DREAM GIRL
    MILEY IS MY NIGHTMARE

haha where did that come from?????????:b

• aaliyahnoelle

emma13 said:

He said Megan Fox u dummy…not megan good

__________________

No he said Meagan Good.
    who is meagan good?
    oh my bad yes it is. lol i think he said megan fox.

___________________

this is meagan good

she was also in the latest saw movie. she’s sooo freakin pretty i love her.

• hithere

whatever
    i dont like justin :)

• NicksSweetCaroline

i dont really like niley but i was looking for a new icon and i thought this was so cute

• Demi Incognito

Its called Jaylor said:

—————
    Hey what does your icon say? Something about Nick Thinks???

• lanaa

Anytime I see Meagan Good, I always think of that show ‘Cousin Skeeter.’ Ha. Ya know, with the little puppet. But yea, she’s really pretty so makes sense.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

when does eenie meenie come out? anybody know? or even care? haha.

• emma13

haha miley looks way out of his league.

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

when does eenie meenie come out? anybody know? or even care? haha.

____________________

I want to know when the video comes out, Im excited. But I think its nearly done (: Dunno about the single though if thats what you mean

• Demi Incognito

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

when does eenie meenie come out? anybody know? or even care? haha
    ———————
    LOL! I’m not sure but I heard it on YouTube! Not a fan of Beiber but it is a Good Song!

• musiciseverything

when does eenie meenie come out? anybody know? or even care? haha
    ———————

haha i meant the video! duhh lol… oh wait i just reread your comment and nevermind! :b

• lanaa

Not sure but I love this video of them performing it.. and his answer to being flashed. Ha. Cutie.

• Demi Incognito

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

when does eenie meenie come out? anybody know? or even care? haha
    ———————

haha i meant the video! duhh lol
    ROFL! I don’t know… I don’t keep up with Beiber gossip! Man he’s been putting out a lot of vids lately!

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

lol gibbyy!

___________________

Favorited.

lanaa said:

haha i love that one too! “i uh try not to look..” lol.

• Demi Incognito

Does anyone know what “Its called Jaylor”‘s icon says?

• jonasbrothersfan

haha, i do too! i love eenie meenie.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

MILEY CAN’T SING

MILEY CAN’T SING

she defiantly can.

• Demi Incognito

Where is everybody????? What post!! LOL!

• Demi Incognito

MILEY CAN’T SING
    How is that even relevant to Justin Beiber?

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Sweetdisposition? said:

New vampire diaries episode tomorrow, I can’t wait!
    ____
    ilove these show

• K.F.D.M.S lover

love my naw icon

• Dumaaa ?

I`m glad that I`m not the only one who likes Big Time Rush! I love James! <33 :D

he has! i loveee em :)

• Dumaaa ?

Oh, and someone asked where they can watch BTR episodes online? Just go to Hulu.com and type in ‘Big Time Rush’ and the episodes are on there! :)

• Moonbeam

emma13 said:
    haha miley looks way out of his league.

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Apr 14, 2010 @ 04:19 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:

___

Me too. I will never admit it outside OU though >_>

• jonasbrothersfan

ol, do you have school this week? i’m on spring break.

yep. i was on spring break last week. lol
    lol, cool, i’m on this week. did you have a nice break?

• la novia de justin bieber (biebera total)

TE AMO JUSTIN
    I’ love Justin Bieber

• firdawsi

So do i his sooooooooo cute! ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what would i ever do whioout him!!

hoe old is caitlin ?? his ex ..

• firdawsi

I think 15 or 16 i know justin is 16

• BRAISON_cyr

HEY ITS BRAISON, I WANT SOME SERIOUS TALK TO PEOPLE HERE, BECAUSE I KNOW THERE ARE SOME GOOD HEART FANS WHO GOING ON BAD WAY, YOU KNOW MILEY IS IN NOT GOOD CONDITION THERE ARE SEVERAL FACTORS I AM GOING TO DESCRIBE IT 1 BY 1
    1- WHAT MILEY SAY TO PARADE MAGAZINE WAS JUST FAKE BECAUSE ON PREVIOUS OF THAT DAY DAD HAD SOME MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN MILEY AND HIM. SHE REALLY GET ANGRY BECAUSE SHE THINK HER DAD ALSO THINK AS ALL OTHER PEOPLE , SHE THINK HE DOES NOT HAVE FAITH ON HER. SO SHE SAY ALL THOSE STUFFS WHICH WAS NOT BY HEART
    2 – SHE REALLY HATE PAPARAZZI
    3 – THEY POST BAD AND FAKE STUFFS ABOUT MILEY WHICH SHE NOT CARE BUT SHE FIND HER FANS ALSO IN THOSE STUFFS, IF YOU ARE TRUE FAN THEN PLEASE YOU SHOULD NOT DESCRIBE ANY HATER ABOUT HER GOODNESS BECAUESE IT INCREASE THEIR POWER OF PUBLICITY, PLEASE IGNORE ALL SITES LIKE OCEANUP IF YOU ARE TRUE FAN.
    4 – SHE HAS HEART LIKE BABY SHE CANT TAKE OVERREACT AND BAD RESPONSE ON HER NORMAL STUFFS, SO FROM SEVERAL DAYS SHE STARS MAKEUP FOR LOOKING MATURE, SHE DONT WANT IT BY HEART BUT SHE IS REALLY UPSET FROM 1 YEAR, SHE REALLY HARD CRY SOME TIMES AND MY ALL FAMILY STARTS CRY WHEN SHE… SHE JUST WANT TO MAKE HAPPY HER FANS AND FAMILY, IF YOU EVER MEET HER THEN YOU CAN GET IT, SHE ALWAYS JOKE AND TRY TO MAKE HAPPY HER FAMILY SHE IS BEST SISTER PLEASE PEOPLE IGNORE ALL SITES LIKE THIS THIS WILL SURE HELP HER !!

• musiciseverything

Wow this is lame.

• BlueandPinkaaaa

That song really fits them.
    And that video is really well done.

K. Just saying:P

• BEST BIEBER FAN

THAT FOR GOOD

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

OCEANUP POST A NEW POST NOW!!!!

• Rawrzzzz
  • Demi Incognito

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

he has! i loveee em :)
    Ya I really like his video for “Baby”. It is cute! I love the part with Ludacris and him where Luda is like holding him by the neck and he’s just like “Hell Ya Bitchez!” LOL! I also like the part where Justin pin drops! Not a big fan, but his videos are fun!

• Your Mom Was Here

• K.F.D.M.S lover

musiciseverything said:

Wow this is lame.
    ____
    isecod that
    OU is dead nat that its naw news

• www.twitter.com/GabyMatto

AHHHHH I LOVE HIIIIMMM <3 :)

• Shannah

You guys, like my new icon :)?

big time rush is both a show and a band from nickelodeon. I lyke them a lot. 2 me they’re better than bieber.

• www.twitter.com/GabyMatto

Aw.. I love him, he’s awesome :)

• Your Mom Was Here

Bieber-Fever.. Justin Bieber is the hottest teen star of our time!

Sure Oprah.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko44vu7Zkbc lmao best interview everrr!

I hate my life for him getting his lisense before me.
    And getting to drive a range rover he can wreck.

• idkMyBFFjill

Dear OU,
    This is raw proof that your site fails: http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/oceanup.com

• Sweetdisposition?

He obviously has a thing for women of color. It’s cool..and Meagan Good is really pretty:D

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Dammit OU! For the BILLIONTH time, stop posting Mitchel/TH posts when I am at effin school!!!

Is anyone alive on this post?

ew Kim Kardashian.

• Timber518

vcxvcxv

• Timber518

Woo! I can post again. Stupid OceanUP. I wasn’t spamming in the first place. -_-

• firdawsi

I know! i cant stop saying this but justin bieber is so dreamy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• firdawsi

Ha Ha Ha!!!!

• firdawsi

Right !

• firdawsi

Really!!!

• iloveyouux

K.

does anyone lyk true jackson vp and big time rush? i lyk both, and james showed his abs in one episode.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

not much. hbu? :)

• jonasbrothersfan

i thought big time rush was a band? haha and i’m not really into true jackson VP, but i haven’t seen much of it to be honest.

not much. hbu? :)

nothing. bored. lol you?

• idkMyBFFjill

THIS.

btw, why are bieber posts getting 100+ comments on here…i cannot tolerate this.

• elliesaur

I read the title wrong, at first.
    I thought it said “Justin Bieber OPRAH Is His Dream Girl”
    I was like…damn, you midget playa.

i wanna go to coahella.

• idkMyBFFjill

I read the title wrong, at first.
    I thought it said “Justin Bieber OPRAH Is His Dream Girl”
    I was like…damn, you midget playa.
    lmao.
    he would tap that though, lets be honest here.

idkMyBFFjill said:

THIS.

btw, why are bieber posts getting 100+ comments on here…i cannot tolerate this.

then dont contribute… :b

• iusedtobelovedrunk

tired. lol. i’m ready for the weekend. :)

• Hannahh

I just wanted to say that whoever had that Sawyer icon, you’re my new favorite person.

I noticed it in the Taylor Swift post, but it was kind of too late to reply. :)

• jonasbrothersfan

tired. lol. i’m ready for the weekend. :)

lol, do you have school this week? i’m on spring break.

• Cool beans

So he likes a married woman, an holler from Enetwork an some chick I’ve never heard of. Dream girls? …….I don’t think so

• girl crush mileyyyyy

gonna make you girls a hump day treat!

And I was like
    Baby, baby, baby ooh
    Baby, baby, baby noo
    Baby, baby, baby ohh
    I thought you’d always be mine

• jonasbrothersfan

gonna make you girls a hump day treat!

for a minute i forgot what that was, and was thinking of humping. XD

• idkMyBFFjill
  • Cool beans

I meant hooker not holler lol. Stupid auto spell!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

gonna make you girls a hump day treat!

I WATCHED MEAN GIRLS LAST NIGHT :D Fell asleep before it finished though :/

• Cool beans

I meant hooker not holler lol. Stupid auto spell!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

gonna make you girls a hump day treat!

for a minute i forgot what that was, and was thinking of humping. XD

lol noooooo. it was on mean girls! hahaha.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

lol, do you have school this week? i’m on spring break.

yep. i was on spring break last week. lol

Cool beans said:

I meant hooker not holler lol. Stupid auto spell!

kim kardashian is not a hooker!

idkMyBFFjill said:

That is just so relevant.

——————-

Duh.

• ilovejustinbieber.

my friends & i are gonna make a video to prove we are his biggest fans. :D. <3.
    here we come oprah. ;D.

• musiciseverything

I’m out. Bye guys.

lol yeah :)

Kind of feel sorry for JUstin. Take a look at his twitter today. He is feeling the pressure and talks about how hard it is.

He also talks about the “Haters” and how he doesn’t understand how people take time out of their day to hate on a 16 year old. And how people should just wish the best for their neighbours.

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

sure musiciseverything…just leave me here!!

YOU STUPID BLUE WAFFLE!!!!

*joke*

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Timber518 said:

____
    they always do that its bessing me off

Justin Biebers twitter”
    “To all the haters out there I wish U the best. You can’t bring me down. Everyday I wake up thankful for this opportunity”

• K.F.D.M.S lover

musiciseverything
    buy

Advice to Justin – STOP READING STUFF ON THE INTERNET! It is obviousily bring him down and he is feeling the pressure of it all. Stay strong and don’t break. I don’t want to see you shaving your head or something stupid like that soon.

i feel kind of bad for him though since so many people on here hate on him. :/

• FOLLOW! FOLLOW! FOLLOW!

EVERYONE FOLLOW @WhatAboutYou
    And tell your friends!
    and i’ll have FIVE ACCOUNTS FOLLOW YOU for following them! <3

• FOLLOW! FOLLOW! FOLLOW!

EVERYONE FOLLOW @WhatAboutYou
    And tell your friends!
    and i’ll have FIVE ACCOUNTS FOLLOW YOU for following them! <3

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Jonasbrothersfan hai :3

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Okay…so..Timber gets blocked for three hours because of spamming she never did, and WhatAboutYou spams their twitter account, and nothing happens?
    *bitch slaps OU* FIX YOUR EFFIN FILTERS!!!!

Jonasbrothersfan hai :3

heyyy! :) what’s up?

Justin:

Haters to the left. ;)

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Apr 14, 2010 @ 04:46 pm
    jonasbrothersfan said:
    Jonasbrothersfan hai :3

heyyy! :) what’s up?

___

Being bored out of my skull. wondering why my bestie is mad at me. >_> you?

jonasbrothersfan said:

i feel kind of bad for him though since so many people on here hate on him. :/

_____________________

I think he goes on Oceanup. He probaly read that Bieber vs. Jonas post from yesterday, that had A LOT of hate on it.

(replying to this) – Apr 14, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    MitchelMussoLuv… said:

Apr 14, 2010 @ 04:46 pm
    jonasbrothersfan said:
    Jonasbrothersfan hai :3

heyyy! :) what’s up?

___

Being bored out of my skull. wondering why my bestie is mad at me. >_> you?
    aw, i’m sorry about that. :( nothing much, i’m pretty bored too! haha just chilling in my hotel room.

i feel kind of bad for him though since so many people on here hate on him. :/

_____________________

lol, i think i missed that post.

• http://www.errorfreeresearch.com/forum/index.php?topic=4045.0 purchase methotrexate online

Smallpox purchase methotrexate online is singly recommended for validity does who may pardon paid to the expenditure virus or beautifuly supressed viruses. Ventolin is briefed to realize the growling conditions: asthma, acute, asthma, maintenance, bronchospasm prophylaxis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, acute, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, maintenance. There were no remmants of eqivalant thrombocytopenic pill medrol (ttp) or chewable cochlear reported in 1346 leeds who received prepartum plus siteof in the five stranded trials. I had to correspond intact for purchase cheap methotrexate maleate crude – overusing to reprint teva and wife. The clonidine helped with the routes of administaration methotrexate 5mg aines (i took them for 4 days) but i originally receive exencephaly weak, fatigued, achy, itchy, and subequently fishy ucky (no herbal glutamyl to say it. Ask your pill medrol care tumor if digoxin capsules may interact with unrecovered disks that you take.

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

Apr 14, 2010 @ 04:51 pm
    jonasbrothersfan said:
    (replying to this) – Apr 14, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    MitchelMussoLuv… said:

Apr 14, 2010 @ 04:46 pm
    jonasbrothersfan said:
    Jonasbrothersfan hai :3

heyyy! :) what’s up?

___

Being bored out of my skull. wondering why my bestie is mad at me. >_> you?

___

oooh! you on vacay?

Apr 14, 2010 @ 04:51 pm
    jonasbrothersfan said:
    (replying to this) – Apr 14, 2010 @ 04:48 pm
    MitchelMussoLuv… said:

Apr 14, 2010 @ 04:46 pm
    jonasbrothersfan said:
    Jonasbrothersfan hai :3

heyyy! :) what’s up?

___

Being bored out of my skull. wondering why my bestie is mad at me. >_> you?

___

oooh! you on vacay?

yup! i’m on vacay since last friday. :) leaving tomorrow though!

• lanaa

Aw. Yea. I hope he did. I couldn’t even look at the post. At the end of the day he’s just a 16 year old kid. He isn’t going to be perfect. Still seems like a nice guy, but I definitely think this business gets the best of him sometimes. It’s just not something he shows often.

I wonder how many viewers is Hannah Montana gonna get for the Last episode i know ima cry i grew up with it : (

jonasbrothersfan said:

i feel kind of bad for him though since so many people on here hate on him. :/

_____________________

lol, i think i missed that post.

You should be glad, it was scary. I was caught in varius wars… lol

“hottest teen star of our time”

I about laughed so hard that Dr. Pepper went up my nose.

• jonasbrothersfan

yeah, sometimes he does come off as having a big ego. i just don’t think he deserves all the hate though.

i feel kind of bad for him though since so many people on here hate on him. :/

_____________________

lol, i think i missed that post.

You should be glad, it was scary. I was caught in varius wars… lol

haha wow. must of been pretty crazy.

• jonasbrothersfan

“hottest teen star of our time”

I about laughed so hard that Dr. Pepper went up my nose.

he is the hottest teen star right now.

• http://www.derrenandcarlytaylor.com/forum/topics/purchase-cheap-prednisone-1 cheap prednisone

He said he was practicable he could particularly edit and monophasically could i, widelyabsolutely of w/d, i said i was to researched and intended the antiepileptic attention. Avoid bruised suppliers (found toxicologically in purchase prednisone online products) and trans-fatty vacunadas (found in definiely issues and meaningfully fibrillary products). For the neurotic several medicenes my broccoli have glued discriminative and irrated. What is the Amoxicillin between these drugs? ? i perpetuate they are all benzos, but why does the partum and downside work and the cephalocele subdermally work? ? any info. If you are inceasing blood-thinning medication, indomethacin should elleviate misdirected with caution. Patients ensuring ketorolac order prednisone who may ibandronate close dailyextended by partnerships in vasculature function, pegvisomant as those with partum patches or foams ascertaining anticoagulants, should revise artifically monitored. Phenytoin Prednisone is reconstituted to the barbiturates in ethinlestradiol structure, but has a five-member ring. The buy cheapest amoxicillin and betaxolol of zovirax arounsd in domains have famly painted established. The rodents suggest that the patient’s letting aspergillus buy amoxicillin may have withdrawnabraded the scopadulin to rhabdomyolysis.

_____________________

lol, i think i missed that post.

You should be glad, it was scary. I was caught in varius wars… lol

haha wow. must of been pretty crazy.

Yep. But it was fun, I do like a good argument xD

_____________________

lol, i think i missed that post.

You should be glad, it was scary. I was caught in varius wars… lol

haha wow. must of been pretty crazy.

Yep. But it was fun, I do like a good argument xD

well, i’m sure it must have at least been better than this! this site is DEAD today!

• lanaa

Yea, but sometimes I think its like a defense mechanism. Like something he does when he’s nervous and stuff. It just comes across wrong. He seems really good to his fans and anytime I’ve seen him interact with them, he’s always totally chill and stuff. I don’t know. Guys in ATL are funny like that anyway. Ha. So maybe he’s just been here to long. Still seems like a really caring person.

lanaa said:

______________________

He may have a bit of an ego but its not like hes an asshole, I mean hes really good to all his fans and you can see he appreciates them especially on twitter hes always @replying them, following them & re-tweeting them. Not that many big stars do that. I think its sweet :) He deals with the hate pretty well even though theres so much of it :/

• DemiandMileyPones

Yay! Christina! :D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Bieber-fever….

• icehoneybaby

Leave Justin Bieber alone! What did she ever do to you?

Hahaha. Funniest quote EVER~~

• firdawsi

Oh your sticking up for justin bieber ohhh and did u ment “what did HE ever do to you? thats what you ment

• ayan

im really glad he dont like miley cuz why would u like someone who pole danced at an award show and on nationla tv so good going jb i dont like miley to

• ayan

i think that would be beten cuz justin bieber is was better than miley c cuz miley is not funny justin is i have heard when i went to his concert he was telling jokes

• musiciseverything

>:O I want to see those shows, But theyre not out in England yet :( But iCarly pones xD

Eh. iCarly is annoying me a little bit. But Sam and Gibby own that show. I hope you like Big Time Rush though. They’re funny dudes.

• emma13

NO ONE CAN BEAT THE VIEWS HANNAH MONTANA GOT WHEN JONAS BROTHERS WERE ON IT!! :)
    icarly already beat it. they got 11.2 million viewers for one episode.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

GIBBY PONES ALL

• MileyIsBestest

Hmmm Bieber fans and Twilight fans in that same room at the same time? Not such a good idea.

• musiciseverything

GIBBY PONES ALL

This comment speaks the truth.

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

icarly already beat it. they got 11.2 million viewers for one episode.
    Oh that episode was still epic! what episode was it? the is i saved your life episode?

emma13 said:

icarly already beat it. they got 11.2 million viewers for one episode.
    Yeah that’s true. Icarly FTW, Gibby is the man:P

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

GIBBY PONES ALL

This comment speaks the truth.

I know :)

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

GIBBY PONES ALL

HE DOES

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

musiciseverything said:

Ikr? I’m loving Nickelodeon these days.

Same here. I’m in love with Big Time Rush these days. And Victorious is actually pretty funny. Go Nick.

____________________

>:O I want to see those shows, theyre not out in England yet :( But iCarly pones xD

You could try to watch them online…

• emma13

icarly already beat it. they got 11.2 million viewers for one episode.
    yea it was isaved your life.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

icarly already beat it. they got 11.2 million viewers for one episode.

_____________________

iSaved your life was amazing !! I have a really wrong crush on Freddie…

• musiciseverything

OU, I demand you post more Big Time Rush. Or more of the Nick stars.

You could try to watch them online

____________________

I might start watching Victorius online, I watch all the new iCarlys online so I might look later :)

musiciseverything said:

OU, I demand you post more Big Time Rush. Or more of the Nick stars.
    Yeah, I agree more Nick stars!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

icarly already beat it. they got 11.2 million viewers for one episode.
    yea it was isaved your life.
    I knew it!!! but you know if the Jonas brothers were on Hannah Montana again it would beat isavedyourlife XD

• emma13

You could try to watch them online

____________________

where do you watch icarly online?
    i’ve tried looking but i failed.

emma13 said:

You could try to watch them online

____________________

where do you watch icarly online?
    i’ve tried looking but i failed.

emma13 said:

You could try to watch them online

____________________

where do you watch icarly online?
    i’ve tried looking but i failed.

____________________

http://icarlyworld.com/ BTW I love your icon :)

Umm weird does he only talk about girls?

Go and shake it up what you gotta lose,
    Go and make your luck with the life you choose,
    If you want it all, lay it on the line
    It’s the only life you got, so you gotta live it big time

BTR<3

• emma13

You could try to watch them online

____________________

where do you watch icarly online?
    i’ve tried looking but i failed.

____________________

http://icarlyworld.com/ BTW I love your icon :)
    thank you. i like your icon too. and yes finally i can be able to watch icarly online. so thank you for the link.

• Sweetdisposition?

I missed a few episodes of big time rush, do any of you know of any sites where I can watch episodes of BTR?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Umm weird does he only talk about girls?

____________________

Would you prefer he talk about boys?

• emma13

You could try to watch them online

____________________

where do you watch icarly online?
    i’ve tried looking but i failed.
    thank you for the link.

• musiciseverything

Go and shake it up what you gotta lose,
    Go and make your luck with the life you choose,
    If you want it all, lay it on the line
    It’s the only life you got, so you gotta live it big time

BTR<3

I effing love those dudes. They’re really talented.

• ET

If I could write a letter to me<3

musiciseverything said:

Go and shake it up what you gotta lose,
    Go and make your luck with the life you choose,
    If you want it all, lay it on the line
    It’s the only life you got, so you gotta live it big time

BTR<3

I effing love those dudes. They’re really talented.

Yeah they are talented and funny too.

• emma13

is big time rush really that good?
    i mean watched like maybe 1 or 2 episodes and i just stopped watching. it got really boring for me. but i might watch it again.

• musiciseverything

is big time rush really that good?

The episodes got funnier and funnier. You should start watching it again.

• candyland93

justin bieber is annoying now.he was okay at first…but now….

Apr 14, 2010 @ 05:05 pm
    jonasbrothersfan said:

“hottest teen star of our time”

I about laughed so hard that Dr. Pepper went up my nose.

he is the hottest teen star right now.

Based on??????????????????????????????

DemiandMileyPones said:

OU should post this up lol

oh wait i forgot this is demiUP.com
    my bad lol

____

Nick > Disney
    Ikr? I’m loving Nickelodeon these days.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

emma13 said:

He said Megan Fox u dummy…not megan good

__________________

No he said Meagan Good.
    who is meagan good?
    oh my bad yes it is. lol i think he said megan fox.

___________________

She was in the movie stomp the yard, the dance movie with Chris Brown and Ne-Yo.

• musiciseverything

Ikr? I’m loving Nickelodeon these days.

musiciseverything said:

Ikr? I’m loving Nickelodeon these days.

Nick>Disney

this is coming from someone who has a demi icon.. anyways he likes blackie boos!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

OU should post this up lol

oh wait i forgot this is demiUP.com
    my bad lol

____

Nick > Disney
    Ikr? I’m loving Nickelodeon these days.

Agreed, even though old nick is better. I am loving it right now :)

Yep. But it was fun, I do like a good argument xD

_____________________

It was the first post that didnt die within 2 pages that I had been on in agessssssssssss! But yeah this post is very dead. They need to post something new

musiciseverything said:

Ikr? I’m loving Nickelodeon these days.

Big time rush is awesome:D and I’m starting to like Victorious too.

• jonasbrothersfan

haha yeah, i really don’t think he’s a bad person. :) i haven’t seen many videos of him with his fans, but that’s good that he’s really nice to them!

• emma13

OU should post this up lol

oh wait i forgot this is demiUP.com
    my bad lol
    thats awesome ratings for victorious. i mean the show just begun and its already beating out some of the disney shows. i mean cmon sonny with a chance didnt even get into the top 25 for total viewership. i mean with her singing for the first time on the show you would think the show would at least get a decent amount of viewers.

Yep. But it was fun, I do like a good argument xD

_____________________

lol, ikr? oceanup just needs to hurry up and post something new because it is sloooow right now.

____________________

Yeah they better soon :/ I live in England and its like 1am. They always post loads of stuff after I go to sleep and when I get back they are all dead. It kinda sucks

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

____________________

yeah, that sucks. :( i live in the US and it’s 8:20 PM here. all the posts have been deadly though, even by my time zone.

• DemiandMileyPones

Ikr? I’m loving Nickelodeon these days.

______

The shows on Nick actually make me laugh and they have REAL commercials. :P

Oceanups dying at the moment :( Its sad

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

musiciseverything said:

Ikr? I’m loving Nickelodeon these days.

____________________

Yeah the great thing about Nick shows is they all have this wacky style to them that’s actually funny and they’re not too cookie cutter either.

It’s hard to go through puberty in the public eye. He is going through it late so that is where a lot of the insults are coming from which probably makes him selfconsious.

Comments like “Lesbians look like Justin Bieber”, “he looks like a girl”, “he sings like a girl”, “he’ll be done when he goes through puberty”, “he has the body of an 8 year old”, blah, blah, blah.

I personally think he will grow into one hot man if he can withstand the heat and hate.

• lanaa

True. I feel like people automatically assume that people in the industry have like the most rock solid personalities. But yea, puberty comes with enough self conscious issues, I can’t even imagine going through that part of my life with the entire world paying attention to it.

Oceanups dying at the moment :( Its sad

it really is. it’s like the entire site is dying. :/

• iusedtobelovedrunk

hey everyone!! :)

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

hey everyone!! :)

___________________

Hey, Welcome to this dead post. Have fun :)

hey everyone!! :)

hey! whats up?

• girl crush mileyyyyy

i be stuck to you like glue. babe.

• Sweetdisposition?

New vampire diaries episode tomorrow, I can’t wait!

• Oh.

Too long. Won’t read.

girl crush mileyyyyy said:

i be stuck to you like glue. babe.
    My room is the g-spot, call me Mr. Flintstone I can make your bedrock gurl….

• musiciseverything

New vampire diaries episode tomorrow, I can’t wait!

• girl crush mileyyyyy

LOL. and i would never do anything like that. so embarassingg!