Justin Bieber, What He Wants In A Girl!

justin-bieber-shirtless-pic_0_0

Justin Bieber interview in the new issue of Top Of The Pops: What do you look for in a girl? Well, I love girls! I look for someone who is down to earth, with nice eyes and a nice smile. But I also likek a girl who can make me laugh. What don’t you like in girls? I don’t like Uggs. They’re not attractive. They’re just so big and.. not good at all. I don’t like girls who wear lot of makeup and you can’t see their face. Some girls are beautiful but insecure and look much better without makeup, but decide to put loads on.

We heard you had a thing for Miley Cyrus? No, she’s not my type. But she’s cool. I think Selena Gomez is a cutie, though. How do you let a girl like Selena konw if you like her? It depends on the situation. But at frist I won’t let her know, you’ve got to pace yourself. Then, maybe by the end of the conversation, I’d ask her something like, ‘Do you have a phone number that I could reach you at?’ That’s usually how it goes.

Didn’t your mother say you couldn’t have girlfriends until you were 16? Yes, she did say that. But she realized I was growing up, so now she doesn’t mind. That was what she said to me when I was younger, but she knows that I date now. How was your first date? I was like 11 or 12. It wasn’t really a date. It was snowing so we just went sledding downhill.

Would you date a fan? I would date anyone who I fell in love with. I wouldn’t be in this position without my fans, so I’d like to get the chance to hang with them. Has a girl ever made you cry? Yes, a girl has. Can you tell us how? No, I don’t really want to talk about that.

Around the web

• BATMANNN28

I don’t like Uggs. They’re not attractive.
    _________

Excuse you.
    _________

I know, right? Says the unattractive ‘singer’.

• Mareike

AnonsAreRad said:

thankssss
    she’s awesommme lmfao, i also like yours who is it?

yeah! lol oh and thanks it’s me haha

• Mareike

isn’t the whole uggs thing old tho? xD

• -Hibz-

Lol @ OU’s typo’s.

Double LOL @ Justin’s picture.

then you’re a qt (; lolz

• LoveLautner

Really, OU. You’ve gotta have more than two pics of him. *rolls eyes*

• FAV0RiTEGiRL

Sorry Jbiebs but i LOVE UGGS :)

• AnonsAreRad

OU fails at writing we all know that lmfao

uggs ftw

• AnonsAreRad

aaaaaaaand i just killed the post lmfao

• -Hibz-

I quite like uggs. They’re warm and comfy.

• Chelsea-Rose

A group of us, should go to his concert in uggs and loads of makeup. Just to see his reation.

• LoveLautner

I don’t like girls who wear lot of makeup and you can’t see their face.

I may not be your biggest fan, but you speak the truth.

There he goes insulting ppl again. So a girl could be a wonderful person but if she wears uggs forget it?

Justin needs to be less judgment of ooutside

Dude it isn’t what pol wear or have on the outside.

As someone with millions of young fans you should set a better
    Example

• MZ

I don’t understand why he doesn’t like uggs. I think they look nice.

• Katie13

Well Justin what happens if you fall in love with a girl who likes UGGS??
    Hmmmmmm, need to think a bit there dude :)

yesss IT’S ALIVEEEE

• Sweetdisposition?
    I think Selena Gomez is a cutie, though.

Good choice:D

• Sweetdisposition?

Uggs are the most ugliest footwear ever, after crocs that is:P

• Mareike

AnonsAreRad said:

then you’re a qt (; lolz

thanks ;D lol

u serious?
    uggs are cute and comfortable, i agree with the crocs thing though

• LoveLautner

Justin needs to be less judgment of ooutside

Dude it isn’t what pol wear or have on the outside.

As someone with millions of young fans you should set a better
    Example

________________

I don’t think it’s like that. I could say, I don’t like guys with piercings, but if I meet someone I completely fall in love with that had piercings, I’d live with it. I think the same applies for him.

welcome

I look for someone who is down to earth

So the polar opposite of him.

• Sweetdisposition?

AnonsAreRad said:

u serious?
    uggs are cute and comfortable, i agree with the crocs thing though
    No I’m serious they may be comfy but they look very ugly and unflattering, imo.

• Anon Ymous

This guy really is a tool whose fame has gone to his head already.

well i like em lmao

• I have to say that

Uggs are cute on girls…

But as a star with fans he needs to pick his words more carefully

Justin is honest. Not Disney. He answers honestly not alway polically correct. Lots of guys don’t like Uggs nor alot of makeup. Thats pretty common. They asked him what he doesn’t like and he answered honestly.

I wear Uggs too, I like them but I know from a boys point of view they’re not sexy nor attractive. Guys would rather see a girl in something sexy or girlish not in something that looks like winter boots.

Not about liking UGGs or not It is about Bribery giving
    the imptressiom that it’s OK to day you don’t like a group based on something they do , say, wear

• AnonsAreRad

there’s a difference between honest and jerk, and Justine always sounds like a jerk and coccky in his interviews imo

I don’t like when guys wear baggy pants that look like shit catchers in the ass department. Just being honest too. I want to see some ass.

Selena wears a ton of make up!! and give it up Justin she is never gonna date a guy she weighs more than!!! Nice try tho

• Amy7141

He needs to pick his words more carefully?! Hahaha if anyone should be picking their words more carefully it should be MILEY CYRUS.

• Pingback: Trackback

• Pingback: Trackback

thankssss
    she’s awesommme lmfao, i also like yours who is it?

• Mareike

AnonsAreRad I love your picture lol JS is awesomme

Stop talking, Justin Bieber.

UGGS
    UGGS
    UGGS
    UGGS

Kbai.

BATMANNN28 said:

I don’t like Uggs. They’re not attractive.
    _________

Excuse you.
    _________

I know, right? Says the unattractive ‘singer’.

—————-

EXACTLY

• ButterflyFlyAway

UGGS rules!
    You Justin suck!
    Sry, but I dont really like justin, he seems to me like those jock guys who think they are the big thing…

• allaboutjbieber

wow
    he doesnt like uggs
    and now hes a bad guy.
    you are all pathetic.

Justin is back on Billboard number #1.

He is nearing 2 Million people following him on twitter.

Most stars have nothing but nice things to say about him. The kid is everywhere.

He must be doing something right!

Oh, honey, I have bad news for you. Having people follow you on Twitter does not a career make.
    oh hunny well i have bad news for YOU. he has those followers BECAUSE of what he does. an average twitter person with no talent doesnt just get 2 million followers!

• ArianaXO

haha I hate Uggs =P they r weird =P maybe me and Justin belong together =O haha maybe =)

• MileyIsBestest

Aww Biebs, again, love you and everything, but please stop talking.

• icehoneybaby

Well, I love girls!

Nice smooth Justin… let your obsession out… =.=||

• _herecomestrouble.

why do you guys freak out at EVERYTHING he says?!
    he said he doesn’t like uggs.
    no big deal.

Dear Justin, I’m sixteen like you, but you honestly seem like a 12 years old boy. You should talk about videogames, not girls. Byeeee.

PS: UGGS FTW.

• Fiona

personally, i don’t like the look of uggs either, still need to try them on though. Funny how this post was supposed to be about he likes in a girl… and ends up being about UGGS, lol. Anyway, you can’t blame the him for saying what he LIKES and DISLIKE about a girl since that’s what the article is about. But on the other note i agree with the fact that he is letting fame get to his head. I have seen old videos about him before fame and he seemed really cool, but now he acts like he is all that (from what i see in interviews, and video interviews.) The only thing i like about him is that he recognizes his fans and thanks them all the time. Coming from a non fan

Justin seems to appeal to the older ladies.

Kim Kardashian just tweeted that she has Bieber fever.

Katy Perry tweeted today that she wants to adopt him.

You could tell Chelsea Lately kind of liked him too when he got all flirty with her. Nicole from the Pussycat Dolls liked him too after he flirted with her as well.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I dont usally wear uggs anyway, they make my feet feel really big :/ But I’m never gonna bump into Justin on the street so if I do decide to wear uggs I SHALL xD & I do like my make up so sorry Justin :) I still love you…

• gkd13

stfu bieber and sit the fuck down UGGS ftw i hate how he acts like hes the best thing sense sliced bread

Nicole Sherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls said Justin embarrassed her when he came into the studio at the Haiti relief recording, sat down in a chair put his hands behind his head and looked at her and said “Oh my God!YOu are too gorgeous! I can’t stand it, I have to leave” and proceeded to get up and leave the studio. Left her red in the face cause he said it infront of everyone.

• Licialuvsbiebz&nickjay

Seriously who gives a shit about uggs guys… Everyone has their own opinions, relax.

• ddlover1811

I will wear Uggs everyday.

• Bulletproof

Can you say fake ass article? It’s like mashed up of little things he’s said here and there, and there’s about a million typos. Wow.

Apr 14, 2010 @ 11:01 am

Justin is back on Billboard number #1.

He is nearing 2 Million people following him on twitter.

He must be doing something right!

IT’S LATE OU!!

He is handsome and he has cute smile. proofreading

I don’t like Uggs. They’re not attractive.
    _________

Excuse you.

• Audrina

oh come on!!!
    uggs are ok!

hmmm..if you hate justin bieber so much then why are you reading articles about his love for girls?? -.- seriously..

really? who cares if OceanUP spells incorrectly!

• BATMANNN28

Oh well done OceanUP. You finally let me log in. Fantastical. I think I need to go buy another 5 pairs of Uggs…

OceanUP can’t spell properly. Someone needs to go back to school!

Justin is back on Billboard number #1.

He is nearing 2 Million people following him on twitter.

He must be doing something right!

• twycgnb

eh, who cares, I know i dont.

WTF are you saying?? do you have an accent or something cus you keep saying DA.. anyway he didnt even say he likes miley! infact i think he hates her he just doesnt wanna say it in public so he defends it with a’but shes cool’..he agrees selena is pretty but WONT date her so you have no reason to kill him

Justin Bieber is back up to #1 position on the Billboard charts today!!!

That interview is a mash of several interviews. He was ASKED what fashion statement he doesn’t understand in girls and he said Uggs. That he doesnt understand Uggs on a girl, especially when its warm out. He doesn’t like it. I would rather someone answer honestly then lie.

• disney_girl

but I like Ellen….

Me either..good for us! lesbians ftw!

• - Blair Waldorf -

I don’t like girls who wear lot of makeup and you can’t see their face.

I agree, Beiber.

• Nancy1069

No, she’s not my type. But she’s cool. I think Selena Gomez is a cutie, though
    Did he call Miley ugly?
    ____

Do you see the word ugly in that quote?
    No, but he only called Selena cute

IF SOMEONE WERE TO ASK YOU WHAT YOU DON’T LIKE IN GUYS OR WHAT FASHION STATEMENT YOU DON’T LIKE IN GUYS, HOW WOULD YOU ANSWER?

I hope just being yourself and being honest.

lmao yaya

• disney_girl

He really looks like ellen in that pic!

• LoveLautner

Goooodbye. :)

I personally think he has the hots for Selena Gomez. According to Selena he calls her all the time and is very protective of her, more so then any of her other friends. He always mentions her all the time. He keeps in close contact with her. Justin is crushing.

Hey its just me or this “guy” (gay) gain more haters than fans everyday beside he gets more arrogant every day and btw stop posting pic of him shirtlees they make me sick is heks like 16 and look like a 8 year old girl . Gross!

• disney_girl

LoveLautner Bye! btw i love your icon!

Nancy1069 said:

No, she’s not my type. But she’s cool. I think Selena Gomez is a cutie, though
    Did he call Miley ugly?
    ____

Do you see the word ugly in that quote?
    No, but he only called Selena cute

that doesnt mean he thinks shes ugly. he never said that. i think almost everyone can agree miley is not ugly.

That pic is old from before he was famous. He is like 12 or something there boating with his Dad. They just put it up cause he isn’t wearing a shirt. Stupid!

====

Selena would give justin a chance. I know that for a fact.

LMFAO,WHAT?DAT HORSE FACE CYRUS IS PRETTY?HAHAHA!NO ONE THINKS DAT CYRUS IS PRETTY,U DUMB TWEEN,DA ONLY YOUNG STAR WHO IS PRETTY AND BEAUTIFUL IS SELENA,AND DAT FETUS FAGGOT BEAVER WON’T DATE HER,CUZ I WILL KILL HIM.

He’s just gross !

WEll a way to a girl’s heart is always, to call her corny. I bet that gets a girl’s motor running. Well, maybe it does hers. I don’t know. Insert your own robot joke.

For all you immature ones. Justin will grow. You guys make fun of the fact that he is going through puberty late which is stupid. He will grow and put on weight. A bit later then other guys but who cares. It’s not where you start but where you end up that counts.

Give him a year and most of you girls will be taking a second look at him.

Selena is stupid but not that stupid to date a gay guy how looks like a girl sorry bieber

I too think Selena Gomez kind of likes Justin. I think he is too young for her now but in a year or two, who knows. They seem to like eachother. Selena was at his 16th Birthday party. He rented a big house for the week and had all his friend up. She was there.

Stop making up lame excuses because of his 8 year old girl body

Stop making up lame excuses because of his 8 year old girl body

ST0P BEiNG A LAME A$$ FUCkiNG HAtER!

I went through puberty late too,. All my friends were in bra’s before me. Guys never looked at me cause I had the body of a 10 year old at 14. But then I grew and filled out at 15, late for girls but I outgrew most of my friends in height and bra size. So, you’re right its where you end up that counts. He’s starting to sprout now.

• i’msocool

Fuck you OU for posting abou this little girl !

Justin lives right up the street from me. When he first moved out to Georgia i had no idea he was signed. I had no idea this kid would be this big. Its amazing

Listen Justin Biebers dad is NOT short and he is kind of hot. So, if he grows up like his dad then all is good!He has a bit too many tatoos though.

• Tinks

Ok how this fucking little girl dares to call the jonas and miley corny ??! Haven he realice they are thousand times better than him in a interview he call them corny well i think i rather love corny artist that a guy with a little girl body that let his instnat fame get over him and became sucha a arrogant and concieted argg i hate him ! Shut the fuck up bieber and star to be a little more humble !

Nancy1069 said:

No, she’s not my type. But she’s cool. I think Selena Gomez is a cutie, though

Did he call Miley ugly?
    no i think he just meant the type that goes out with older guys and is full of herself and not kind when your around and causes trouble EVERYWHERE! there..

• Nancy1069

No, she’s not my type. But she’s cool. I think Selena Gomez is a cutie, though

Did he call Miley ugly?

So he’s not a lesbian.

He looks so much like cole sprouse in that picture..in fact these days i confuse the two of them alot!

• Katie13

I like Justin…..I really do, but then I read interviews and I get a whole different impression of him :/
    so I dunno what to think of him anymore….

He was asked what he liked in a girl. He was not asked to say what he didn’t .

actually

What don’t you like in girls?

He was asked what he liked in a girl. He was not asked to say what he didn’t .
    __
    Are you kidding? Read the interview one more time.

• fighttheprocess

OceanUp another fail, it’s so old the whole Ugg’s thing and not having a thing for Miley…. surprisingly =]

Justin was asked what he does and doesnt like in a girl. He answered honestly. Would you rather him lie & say he loves uggs when we all know that isnt true? Everyones entitled to their own opinion. Its common that boys dont like makeup and uggs. leave the boy alone already

• disney_girl

AnonsAreRad
    Apr 14, 2010 @ 08:34 am
    AnonsAreRad said:

OMG she’s a lesbian????

Yes A male version of ellen…they look alike!

but I like Ellen….

Nancy1069 said:
    No, she’s not my type. But she’s cool. I think Selena Gomez is a cutie, though
    Did he call Miley ugly?
    ____

Do you see the word ugly in that quote?

o justin ta muito gatinhooooooooo
    fallow me justin
    urhul brasil.
    @luzzicar

• MZ

Bieberlake

• island.B

Biebz gets all the honeys ;)

I’m sure Miley won’t be offended by that comment. He most likely isn’t her type. She prefers MEN rather than toddlers.. he is short, skinny, scrawny and arrogant. Ew.

He likek’s a girl OceanUP? Really?

So the moral of the story is… EVERYONE WEAR UGGS!

OMG she’s a lesbian????

Gross!

• Mareike

We heard you had a thing for Miley Cyrus?

lol were they being sarcastic?

Seriously, OceanUp, proofread a little before you post things. It’s not that hard.

VAGINAS NEED NOT APPLY