Selena Gomez Stalking IN LONDON

From Jenni: I waited outside Habbo Hotel in Oxford Street for Selena but when she left she didn’t have time to sign so me & a few friends chased after her car. We ended up chasing it all the way to Capital Radio in Leister Square. Whilst we were running she rolled down the window at the traffic lights & told us to be careful, she also kept saying ‘Harvii, I love you’ to the boy we were with. She also gave me a pizzo outside Capital. Video under! ‘Naturally’ is #5 on UK chart.

BBC Switch pix added!

• Meganlikestea

I think you will find that is one of the best english accents! you have the same accent as Steve Merchant ;)

…Yorkshire accent here booyah.

• - Blair Waldorf -

coffeecoffeecoffee,
    At first, I thought your icon was a picture of a spider and then I thought it was a a small portion of Mika’s hair.

• TSLove

Selena is so nice to her fans! I would like to see Selena and Taylor in london together.But not for like business just as hanging out as friends.

• Sweetdisposition?

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

One of the girls has a creepy voice. Lmao.

Yeah her voice kinda startled me…

• Katie13

Its seems like im the only one in England who doesnt have one of those posh accents :/
    Im a Geordie :D hehe

gosh i really don’t like this english accent it freaks me out!!

• La_Rose

she is beautiful but boooring:/

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

OMG. That’s rose boy in the second vid.

• isabela (:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH, I LOVE SELENA! THEY HAVE MUUUUUUUUCH LUCKY, THEY MEET SELLY! I’M FROM BRAZIL, SHE’S A DIVA! S2

• laura

haha she’s amazing!! love her!!

• isabela (:

SELENA GOMEZ IS AMAZING :) +1

• Beth2k9

Katie13 said:

Im a Geordie :D hehe
    aha, your not the only one, mine’s a manchester one xD

idiots. i hope next time they get run over.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Im a Geordie :D hehe

Haha, I don’t either.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I have a bristolian accent..and our accent sucks.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

- Blair Waldorf – said:

coffeecoffeecoffee,
    _______________________________________

It’s Nick’s curl.

And I love John in your icon. He’s hot.

• LoveHate

Im a Geordie :D hehe

I don’t either!

• Jacob

nobody can complain about lack of attention.
    she is always very nice and receptive, it isn’t surprising that she keeps her fans

• Katie13

As long as Selena doesnt take Scouting For Girls number 1 place on the charts im fine -_-
    She can have number 5, but she cant replace Scounting For Girls!!
    Anyways Congrats Selena :) First Disney person to actually get a number 5!!

• Beth2k9

idiots. i hope next time they get run over.
    Thats not very nice. I mean, I know it’s a bit stupid running after a moving vehicle but there fans. If you think there idiots obviously you’ve never been to a Jonas Brothers concert xD Everyone chases after the car then.. I know I did. x)

TSLove said:

You would tell you’re fans to go away? I would just say “Line up,please.I will get to hpefully all of you if you line up”

she was protecting them, they were in the middle of the street could be hit

• - Blair Waldorf -

It’s Nick’s curl.

And I love John in your icon. He’s hot.

Yeah, it took me time to realize that.
    And I know. ;)

im on my 3rd bag of hott cheeetos. i need to stop

Europe loves selena, we want you back

I appreciate Someone like her she’s very sweet to her fans and takes her time to meet any fan :) even if there’s a lot of people.

• LaLaLaLand

hahaha read the title wrong… i thought she was stalking someone in london! who here is from america??

• Kourtney

there is really a hotel called habbo hotel? thats not just a game my friends little brother is obsessed with?

• island.B

i LOVE hott cheetos :) with lemon and hott sause is the best way to eat them and cream cheese.!!

• katie

not the only one lol im from luton

• Shannah

Its not posh its proper. Its called RP and is the original english accent. Not that ive got anything against geordies :P but Im RP and its not posh its proper lol

• jenni

LOL sorry about that.. i kinda screamed too much at the concert & lost my voice for the rest of the week so i sounded like a right dork!

Everyone acts differently when meeting their idols, some can’t speak, others speak too much, My problem is i speak too much! I just learn to laugh at myself! :P

• twycgnb

too bad it failed on the US charts:/

well its not failing in the UK, so
    don’t careeeeeee.
    This isn’t about the USA sheesh, that’s not the only country in this world :)

• K.F.D.M.S lover

SelenaxKelsey said:

I loveee Selena fans especially ones with accents haha!:)

OMG!! that’s so great that her single did so well!! Get it Selena<3

too bad it failed on the US charts:/
    ____
    no it didnt moran
    it did great in here

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

so far her single is doing better than any other disney star

truthfully i didnt expect that
    but oh well congrats to her

Ikr. I really didn’t expect it either.

• LaLaLaLand

I AM! I am from Wisconson, and you?
    I am from Delaware!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Demi didn’t even get into the top 40.
    Miley only got to #11, i think..?

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

SelenaxKelsey said:

I loveee Selena fans especially ones with accents haha!:)

OMG!! that’s so great that her single did so well!! Get it Selena<3

too bad it failed on the US charts:/
    ____
    no it didnt moran
    it did great in here
    It didnt even got top 20 in US charts

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Demi didn’t even get into the top 40.
    Miley only got to #11, i think..?

Miley had 3 #1 in UK and 7 top tens in USA

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Demi didn’t even get into the top 40.
    Miley only got to #11, i think..?
    Party in The USA and The climb went number one

• K.F.D.M.S lover

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Demi didn’t even get into the top 40.
    Miley only got to #11, i think..?
    ____
    thats so wrong its bising me off
    but like ialaways say talend doesnt caount songs that has beat does

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Demi didn’t even get into the top 40.
    Miley only got to #11, i think..?
    Party in The USA and The climb went number one

I’m talking about the UK

• twycgnb

Miley had 3 #1 in UK and 7 top tens in USA

she has never had a #1 in the UK
    she’s only ever got to #11.

check your facts out first, because you look stupid right now :)

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Demi didn’t even get into the top 40.
    Miley only got to #11, i think..?
    Party in The USA and The climb went number one

I’m talking about the UK
    So am I

• K.F.D.M.S lover

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

SelenaxKelsey said:

I loveee Selena fans especially ones with accents haha!:)

OMG!! that’s so great that her single did so well!! Get it Selena<3

too bad it failed on the US charts:/
    ____
    no it didnt moran
    it did great in here
    It didnt even got top 20 in US charts
    _____
    yah but it soled good like 500000 capes thats brety good for someone how just gat on to the music
    idont like it but its the troth

actually, the highest miley did in the UK was #11 – get ur facts straight ppl. go wikipedia :D

twycgnb said:
    Miley had 3 #1 in UK and 7 top tens in USA
    she has never had a #1
    she’s only ever got to #11.

check your facts out first, because you look stupid right now :)
    Its the billboard that counts and Miley has debuted high on the billboard more times than all the disney stars combined

wikipedia is not reliable…….

• twycgnb

maybe you didn’t read this post, because it is talking about the UK.
    and the whole world does not revolve around the USA, and ‘billboard’. You’d have to be pretty fucking stupid to think that really :)

seriously? who told u its the billboard that counts??? the USA isnt the only country in the world! some ppl r just so retarded!!!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Demi didn’t even get into the top 40.
    Miley only got to #11, i think..?
    Party in The USA and The climb went number one

I’m talking about the UK
    So am I

I meant on the actual charts. Not itunes or whatever.

• twycgnb

and check this out.
    you will find no #1 Miley singles in the UK for the idiot here who seems to think she has had 3 of them.

Im pretty sure Party in The USA wouldnt be as big in england as the USA I mean Party in The USA LOL its American

• SelenaxKelsey

twycgnb is right. Please stop hating on Selena’s achievements.

its got nothing to do with party in the USA being big in the UK or not. its got to do with NONE of miley’s singles have ever been big in the UK :)

• SelenaxKelsey

How did it fail on the US Charts?

She got top 10 on itunes.
    #1 on the club charts.
    Top 40 on Billboard
    About to hit top 10 on radio..
    It’s platnium in the USA.

On top of that this was her 2nd single so…

I’m proud she transitioned so well from actress to singer.

• Ellieee

haha lol :) Im from ‘Buuurmeenghum!’ aha… Birmingham :) well, we dont actually talk like that. just the people from Dudley xD nah, i like my accent, its not brummy, but its not posh either :D
    i love all of our accents!
    ANYWAY, to also make this post relevant to the overall bulletin, i also… love Selena :D

• K.F.D.M.S lover

congratulations sall
    she is so sweet

• SelenaxKelsey

I loveee Selena fans especially ones with accents haha!:)

OMG!! that’s so great that her single did so well!! Get it Selena<3

island.B said:

___
    YESS!!! Cream cheese with them is so good :) When i do that people think im weird.

lol at this fans, Selena was propably thinking ” if these crazies end up getting run over the blame will land on me”

haha! Well if I was that close to her I would probably do the same.

SelenaxKelsey said:

I loveee Selena fans especially ones with accents haha!:)

OMG!! that’s so great that her single did so well!! Get it Selena<3

too bad it failed on the US charts:/

• Lauren.

Katie13 said:

Im a Geordie :D hehe

—————————————-

You’re not, I’m from Yorkshire :P
    big up the Northenerrrs… haha.
    & to make this conversation relevent to the actual post
    … I love Selena.

It seems like London is the only area that cares about her UGH I wish USA took a little more interest in her but what ever

• jeniiraves

It’s a private joke between us, we called it “Selena Stalking” because we spent most of the week meeting Selena at the different events she did.
    Take it as a joke, it’s not as though we hid in a bush outside her hotel with binoculars! haha!

• coffeecoffeecoffee

I like how the video is titled “Selena Stalking : D”

Oh yeah, cause stalking is something to smile about.

Hmm I havent met one person from London that likes her but I gues some do. Well good for her.

Me either but considering her album dinot do too well Im guessing people just liked the beat of the song.

yeah but her album has not come out here in the UK, so who knows.
    And the song does have a good beat. Better than Miley’s songs innit.
    No Mileys song Party In the USA had the best beat but more competition when it came out but it still did amazing quadrupel platinum and alot of baseball players are using it now.

yeah but her album has not come out here in the UK, so who knows.
    And the song does have a good beat. Better than Miley’s songs innit.

except it’s not 4x platinum
    it’s 3x
    lol

• emma13

yeah but her album has not come out here in the UK, so who knows.
    And the song does have a good beat. Better than Miley’s songs innit.
    why are you even comparing party in the usa to naturally in the first place? i mean this is a selena post so keep miley out of this. stop with the comparing. im not trying to be mean im just tired of it.

yeah but her album has not come out here in the UK, so who knows.
    And the song does have a good beat. Better than Miley’s songs innit.

except it’s not 4x platinum
    it’s 3x
    lol
    Its just about 4x so we can say its is the same way selena said naturally was gold when it only had sold 400,000

Thats the guy that gave Meagan Fox the Rose.

• twycgnb

icehoneybaby said:

FREAKKs.

sureeee.
    rightt.

• icehoneybaby

FREAKKs.

SelenaxKelsey said:

Yup:)

No Where there does it say it wnet platinum… Do you even know what platinum means?

• K.F.D.M.S lover

twycgnb said:

It definitely effects it
    Obviously it doesn’t if a song with the name America, got to #1.

So the USA thing is possibly just an excuse.

I wish this whole Miley vs. Selena thing would pass already, it’s old. Face it, the real big stars getting the #1’s are those such as Lady Gaga.
    ___
    this

I just read that article and it never mentioned she went platinum she has bare sold 600,000 copies yet platinum means 1 million.

• love_love_love

who exactly is chelsea?

• SelenaxKelsey

Can you read?

Selena Gomez’s “Naturally” with new adds at WXRK, WVMV, WBLI and WAPE plus a #3 finish with 18-24 females in RatetheMusic.com national research and a just-certified platinum digital single

Platnium means 1,000,000,000 if you want to live in denial go ahead, but I’m out because I have more important things to do:) Have a nice day!:D

does that girl know Party in The USA went quadrupel platinum?

Selenas one song did better than her album I guess people rather hear one song then the rest of her crap.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

SelenaxKelsey said:

Can you read?

____
    waw will congr to her she worked hard

I thought platinum means one million not one billion?

• twycgnb

does that girl know Party in The USA went quadrupel platinum?

who cares ? There are WAY bigger songs.
    Poker face is Platinum or bigger for example in at least 12 countries.
    Miley is no way near the biggest singer on this planet right now.
    Not everything is about her.
    Stop obessessing with just Disney stars. There is a world full of music.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

AAAAAAHHHH!
    This is huge!
    So happy for her.
    First disney person to do this. (:

• Fiona

Always looking gorgeous. She so nice.

• Shrek

She looks like My wife.

This is a reason why Im proud to be American.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

AAAAAAHHHH!
    This is huge!
    So happy for her.
    First disney person to do this. (:
    _____
    ihope it centene you to be asecce with her

its actually the update chart.
    its could alll change on sunday.
    for better for for worse.
    i hope selena’s no1 on sunday!!!!!! xo

…and she’s #5 thats higheer than miley.
    mileys highest was 11.

hey pretty random but whats in selenas hand she said in interview she left iphone in usa so anyone who was there knows what it was,it looks like white ipod nano old one with headphones

yeah but her album has not come out here in the UK, so who knows.
    And the song does have a good beat. Better than Miley’s songs innit.

• BBstyle

i love miley and selena equally and couldnt give a sh** about miley vs selena fans. but im so proud of selena and how well she did here in the UK!!

and no, sorry, though it would have been amazing, but miley never got into the top 10 here in the UK. the USA? sureeeee. but not the UK.

so well done selenaaaaa <3

• twycgnb

I don’t think whether it metions the USA or not matters.
    Razorlight got a #1 with their song America :p

Actually Naturally is close to being platinum in the US if it keeps selling. Last time numbers came out that I remember they were way over 700,000 ( don’t know if its right cause can’t remember but ask Ad people they know)

• SelenaxKelsey

It’s already platnium:)

twycgnb said:

I don’t think whether it metions the USA or not matters.
    Razorlight got a #1 with their song America :p
    It definitely effects it

• twycgnb

It definitely effects it

Obviously it doesn’t if a song with the name America, got to #1.

So the USA thing is possibly just an excuse.

WHo cares they are big everywhere else

SelenaxKelsey said:

It’s already platnium:)
    ___
    No its not LMAO

• SelenaxKelsey

Yeah it did check the article.. I practically stalk the girl i would know:) You mad?!

Nice lips. Yummy!

who r u talking bout?selena?if ur talking bout her,STOP IT,CUZ SHE IS MINE AND HER LIPS BELONG 2 ME(DATS MY FAV PART OF HER,I’VE IT COPYRIGHTED)

• Delilah_Marie

I read that title wrong. >.>

• felipe

SELENA GOMEZ IS AMAZING :)

• - Blair Waldorf -

Thats’ so sweet of her.
    Love her.

• Demi Incognito

Selena is being sweet, but these kids are scaring the crap out of me! If I was her I would tell them to fuck off! XD

• TSLove

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

One of the girls has a creepy voice. Lmao.

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

I like how the video is titled “Selena Stalking : D”

Oh yeah, cause stalking is something to smile about.
    True Dat! XD

SelenaxKelsey said:

How did it fail on the US Charts?

She got top 10 on itunes.
    #1 on the club charts.
    Top 40 on Billboard
    About to hit top 10 on radio..
    It’s platnium in the USA.

On top of that this was her 2nd single so…

I’m proud she transitioned so well from actress to singer.
    it hasnot gone platinum yet it has barely went gold so thats false and having one decent single that did bad on Billboard doesnot mean shes a singer.

• SelenaxKelsey

In denial? It went gold a long time ago…

• K.F.D.M.S lover

SelenaxKelsey said:

It’s already platnium:)
    ___
    really
    ididnt naw that

• SelenaxKelsey
  • Kourtney

and yeah, this title makes it sound like Selena is stalking someone

• Demi Incognito

TSLove said:

—————–

LOL, well no. If I was a celbrity I don’t think I will tell them to fuck off, but they are scaring me with the banging on the windows and the one girl has a really creepy voice! If I was a celebrity like Selena, I would probably get out at a light, give them an autograph that I prepared in the car and then tell them I’m sorry, but I am concerned with their safety and they might want to stay on the sidewalk. That’s all. XD

• island.B

shes such a sweetheart :)

• Demi Incognito

LaLaLaLand said:

I AM! I am from Wisconson, and you?

• Beth2k9

Kourtney said:

nah, it’s like a studio where the celebritys who go online at habbo hotel for a day visit. Thats where the celebs go live on the game from.

• Demi Incognito

—————–

I just realized how rude this would be! GRRR!!!! I don’t know how I would handle the situation. I don’t want to be a celeb. Too much pressure.

• twycgnb

so far her single is doing better than any other disney star

truthfully i didnt expect that
    but oh well congrats to her

• twycgnb

& so far i think im the only british person here with the ‘posh’ type of accent haha

altho its not as posh as some

she’s so sweet
    i can’t believe i got to meet her
    finally !!!!!!!!!