Selena Gomez THANK YOU SO MUCH

selena-gomez-hormiguero-3333333333333333

Selena Facebook update: Spain, France, U.K., Germany, Thank you all so much for making me feel so at home while I was on this promo tour. Putting out an album has always been a dream of mine, getting to tour that album all over the world and meeting my fans everywhere was apart of that dream, I can not..

..express how grateful I am for this experience, for my album, for the tour and most of all for all of YOU.. I hope you all enjoy the record, I cannot wait to make it back out to see you guys and hopefully do some shows! America- I had a wonderful time in Europe but, I do miss home very, very much. I am very excited to start working again and I couldn’t pick a better place to live while I shoot my movie BUT I also can’t wait to get back to see all of my family, friends, and fans!

The rest of the world- I hope to come visit you all very soon so I can meet everyone and see all the beautiful places there are out there! Thank you all so much for your continued love and support it allows me to be able to do what I love to do and I thank you for that. You are all the greatest fans ever. EVER.

I am off to Budapest to work on my newest adventure.. my movie ‘Monte Carlo’!! I am very excited to meet the cast and get started on this great movie. I don’t know how much internet access I am going to have while I am gone but I will do my best to keep in touch as often as I can and try and send some pictures too. Thank you all again and I will see you in July! I love you all with all of my heart, thank you yet again for all that you do for me! Sel. Thx Vivien & Ruby for pix!

she is too fake. Cut the cotton candy attitude and maybe people could take you seriously, hoemez.

—————
    u mean ur SELF BITCH !

Actually, it’s Gomez. You pronounce the G.

You don’t want Monte Carlo to be the last movie you see before the world ends? lmao just playin witu

• Sweetdisposition?

• - Blair Waldorf -

Wizards + Glee + Gossip Girl. :P

• - Blair Waldorf -

No, Katie’s.

• sevenNN

i cant wait for that movie yo

• Sweetdisposition?

- Blair Waldorf – said:

Wizards + Glee + Gossip Girl. :P

= a freakintastic movie!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

You’re welcome. (:

• island.B

Katie’s :)

• Sweetdisposition?

- Blair Waldorf – said:

No, Katie’s.

Oh ok…well then I hope they’ll find a cute european boy that Selena’s character can be with :)

• Sweetdisposition?

- Blair Waldorf – said:

No, Katie’s.

• Sweetdisposition?

double post, ops sorry:D

• Mareike

finally!
    can’t wait to see her and Leighton in Monte Carlo <3

• - Blair Waldorf -

really? guess i was wrong. sorry!

And Cory’s like 10 years older to Selena. :)

No, Katie’s.

i think selena and cory would of been cute together. even though he’s like 10 years older. haha

• island.B

the pic is STUNNING :)

really? guess i was wrong. sorry!

I think Cory’s like 10 years older to her.

yup. i think he’s like, 27.

what? I want Selena to be Cory’s love interests :/ oh well

• Sweetdisposition?

It better be released in 2011 on not 2012 like I’ve read online…

• lalalaLAND

im really starting to like this girl, shes sweet, and ppl hate her for dumb reason but i gotta say im a fan now. still love some demi

• Mareike

- Blair Waldorf – said:

really? guess i was wrong. sorry!

I think Cory’s like 10 years older to her.

isn’t Drew Seeley also like 10 years older than her tho?

• jonasbrothersfan

It better be released in 2011 on not 2012 like I’ve read online…

2012???

really? guess i was wrong. sorry!

I think Cory’s like 10 years older to her.

isn’t Drew Seeley also like 10 years older than her tho?

yup, he’s 27 too i think.

• Sweetdisposition?

jonasbrothersfan said:

It better be released in 2011 on not 2012 like I’ve read online…

2012???

Yeah that’s what I’ve read, which isn’t realistic…so I’m sure it’ll come out in 2011.

no he is playing selena haha.

• bar

sel looks so cute>> and i agree what was Nick jonas thinkin???”’

• HOT DAYUMMM

Ew.
    They’re 10 years apart… he’s almost 30 lmao

so it’s alright for Swift to steal Selena’s man, Jacob Black dude but not ok for Selena to steal hers??

• jonasbrothersfan

i don’t think selena ever really dated taylor laugtner. just close friends. i mean, in her interviews, she always says he’s a great guy, so obviously selena isn’t mad at him.

• Jenna

My parents are 12 years apart. :(
    Guess they’re ‘ewww’ now since my mom was about Selena’s age when she’s dating my dad.

She looks reaaally pretty in that picture!

This post is annoying. But not because of Selena. It’s this:

dfljklasj
    fdsoijf
    dfsajl

Line after line after freaking freaking line and so long!

I completely agree. She never dated Taylor Laugtner. But she DID date Taylor Lautner!

More people (on the Internet) think she didn’t date him. I think some people are starting to grow up and get guy friends, lol.

Don’t worry–there are many more people that believe age is just a number than there are that don’t think that.

The Way I Loved you @ MTV’s Live Session – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNjuslpo1S0

SELENA GOMEZ IS CUTE

I don’t care if you have signals or not in budapest, you better have pics of you and leighton when you get back.

We should also ship some of those super creepy paps that follow Miley, cause I want pics.

• icehoneybaby

• luzzi

hello
    ee eu tbm tenho umblog
    e sempre dou uma olhado nesse]pra falaz a verdade eu to me espirando nesse blog[
    todas asmaterias sãootimasgosto muito
    bjssss

Selena fan I don’t know what to make of her they are either idiots or full of c r a p!!!! When miley dated justin u were the one talking bs about him been too old because he was 19 but 27 for selenna is alright you guys are morons.all u shut up she looks like child and man like girls to have a body. Not going to happen,sorry selena can’t get guys and miley can.

aroupadela ta show
    ameiiii muito

Who tired of selena brats double standard am sure am.

• Fiona

like her dress. She and Taylor S. seem to love glitter lol

LMAO, are you her ex-bff who knows she’s a brat? ;)

So cute and sweet!!! I LOVE her to death :)

Selena, COME BACK TO AMERICA but for your sanity better stay in Europe! I am coming in June :)CANT WAIT!!

MONTE CARLO FTW!!

I’m starting to like her again. I don’t know why i just am. I liked her, hated her and now i like her again :)

So cute and sweet!!! I LOVE her to death :)

MONTE CARLO FTW!!
    hahahahaha

shes insanely gorgeous!!!

• TrueLoveIsMiam

selena is gorgeous seriously what was nick thinkin?

She looks like a mannequin in that picture. Lol.

• xCyrusBieber

Omg the in the picture Selena looks so gorgeous!

selena should date justin bieber

• love_love_love

shes gorgeous!!
    and Cory Monteith is playing Selena’s BF

• Mareike

selena should date justin bieber

no, No, NO

really? guess i was wrong. sorry!

I think Cory’s like 10 years older to her.

isn’t Drew Seeley also like 10 years older than her tho?

yup, he’s 27 too i think.

lol then I wouldn’t see a problem with Cory playing her bf haha

haha i wouldn’t either. they should of put him with selena!
    Cory is cute but she looks a little too young for him…so I think it would be better if her character falls in love with an insanely cute european boy:P Hahah any one agree?

haha, she was a little to young for drew seely though too. but that would be cute too! :)
    Yepp it looked kinda weird her and Drew Seeley, sorta akward…so since the adventure takes place in Europe it would be interesting if her character meets someone new there and falls in love with that person:D

yeah, that would be cute! :) i’m excited to see the movie!

selena should date Cory Monteith ^_^

• Sweetdisposition?

selena should date Cory Monteith ^_^
    No. That’s Swifty’s man:P

• Sweetdisposition?

Monte Carlo FTW:D

• - Blair Waldorf -

Can’t wait for Monte Carlo (and Ramona & Beezus).

• selenafan4eva

she is amazing. luv her soo much, can’t w8 for ramona and beezus and monte carlo x

SHE ROCKS

• island.B

Monte Carlo!!!!!! :)

• HOT DAYUMMM

Soooo excited for Monte Carlo pictures!
    Selena, Cory, & Leighton :D

• island.B

i want to get a Facebook to get all her messages but im too lazy :I

• Notion

What is Monte Carlo about? I like her so much recently.

• Mareike

jonasbrothersfan said:

really? guess i was wrong. sorry!

I think Cory’s like 10 years older to her.

isn’t Drew Seeley also like 10 years older than her tho?

yup, he’s 27 too i think.

lol then I wouldn’t see a problem with Cory playing her bf haha

• jonasbrothersfan

It better be released in 2011 on not 2012 like I’ve read online…

2012???

yeah, hopefully! 2012 is soo far away. i had no idea some sites were saying that. it will probably be earlier though since she’s started to film it now and everything.

really? guess i was wrong. sorry!

I think Cory’s like 10 years older to her.

isn’t Drew Seeley also like 10 years older than her tho?

yup, he’s 27 too i think.

lol then I wouldn’t see a problem with Cory playing her bf haha

haha i wouldn’t either. they should of put him with selena!

selena should date nick jonas

selena should date nick jonas

she did. it didn’t work out.

• Mareike

jonasbrothersfan said:

really? guess i was wrong. sorry!

I think Cory’s like 10 years older to her.

isn’t Drew Seeley also like 10 years older than her tho?

yup, he’s 27 too i think.

lol then I wouldn’t see a problem with Cory playing her bf haha

haha i wouldn’t either. they should of put him with selena!

agreed lol

• Sweetdisposition?

jonasbrothersfan said:

really? guess i was wrong. sorry!

I think Cory’s like 10 years older to her.

isn’t Drew Seeley also like 10 years older than her tho?

yup, he’s 27 too i think.

lol then I wouldn’t see a problem with Cory playing her bf haha

haha i wouldn’t either. they should of put him with selena!

• island.B

selena should date nick jonas

really? guess i was wrong. sorry!

I think Cory’s like 10 years older to her.

isn’t Drew Seeley also like 10 years older than her tho?

yup, he’s 27 too i think.

lol then I wouldn’t see a problem with Cory playing her bf haha

haha i wouldn’t either. they should of put him with selena!

• Sweetdisposition?

jonasbrothersfan said:

really? guess i was wrong. sorry!

I think Cory’s like 10 years older to her.

isn’t Drew Seeley also like 10 years older than her tho?

yup, he’s 27 too i think.

lol then I wouldn’t see a problem with Cory playing her bf haha

haha i wouldn’t either. they should of put him with selena!