Selena, ‘No Huge Party For 18th Birthday’

selena-gomez-18-party

Selena Gomez dished to Digital Spy on her upcoming 18th birthday celebration: ‘It’s a big deal, but I don’t know. I had a sweet 16 and I’m not really into that huge party thing. If anything, I’ll go out to dinner with my family.’

Sel added that she had a quiet family meal to celebrate the success of her album: ‘[When it went gold] I think I went to dinner. I know that my stepfather’s dad bought me a cake, and then I went to sushi. I was really excited!’

• ArianaXO

O.O y? XD

• SelenaxKelsey

I love her<3 I’m the same way i just like chilling with the loved ones! i hope she has an amazing birthday and we get the reward because Ramona and Beezus coems out the next day and kinda the same day as her birthday in some parts:D

go check out my miley/demi friendship video!!

i think it’s great.So she’ll stay out of trouble…
    I don’t like this whole party thing neither.

I use to love her…now…I don’t know. It seems like she tries to hard. I don’t wanna leave too much hate, cause she seems like a good girl, I just don’t get that great of a vibe from her anymore. I don’t know what it is. Haha. And what’s with all the Selena posts OU?

• sisy

omg , why she has to be so boring
    18 brithday is a big deal cuz when ur 18 ur adult
    ppl can drink , have sex ,married , go parties do wtever its big different
    but who cares iam not the one who’s going to get 18 , iam already 18
    so wtever selena gomez

• twycgnb

I can understand why she’s having nothing big.
    If it were me however I think I’d go hit a club up in London :p

she’s soo cool

and you’re telling us because…?

• Dreamer X33

lalala <3 i just finished reading two books one called the summer i turned pretty = GREATTT book
    & sarah dessen the truth in forever i think. SAnyway i loved both books <33333

• iMystified

I’m going to have a sweet “18”
    my sweet 16 sucked ass.
    playing Little Big Planet and eating a cake from Wal-mart….not much of a party >.<

• musiciseverything

When I turn 18, I’m going crazy. Js.

Dreamer X33 said:

& sarah dessen the truth in forever i think. SAnyway i loved both books <33333
    Dude, I love those books too! I just love Sarah Dessen books, I’m currently reading this lullaby:)

• natjonas

shes crazy i would

• DesiGirl

It’s so weird how Selena and I have the exact same personality, haha. I never do anything big for my birthday either. I always just have dinner with my family and friends. The only time I had a huge party was for my graduation.

She needs to learn to enjoy being young. When she’s older she’s going to regret that she didn’t have fun at this age. Once you’re old, you can’t be a kid or a teenager anymore. Seriously, dinner?

• Dreamer X33

& sarah dessen the truth in forever i think. SAnyway i loved both books <33333

She’s a great writer ;) Im off but will be back probably.

we want you back selena !
    spain loves you !!!!!!!!!!!

• Katie13

Will Demi be there??????? ;D

• jonasgirl425

i respect how down to earth she is :)

• Cata_loves_miley

not surprising.
    she should have a party though. there’s only one time you will be 18 and even if she doesn’t have a huge party, she should celebrate it, cause she’s young. she acts so old!
    haha i still love her.

musiciseverything said:

When I turn 18, I’m going crazy. Js.
    ___
    you oredy are d:

• LoveHate

It’s her 18th birthday, whats she doing only having a meal with her family! She should celebrate! My 18th was amazing!

• island.B

:) awhhh cute.i love being w/ family and close friends on special days but she should do it up big for her 18th cake day but then Ramona and Bezzus is the next day :)

Katie13 said:

Will Demi be there??????? ;D
    ___
    idont think so

• Cata_loves_miley

___
    haha true.

I don’t see anything wrong with that. If that’s what she likes and wants why not ? Selena’s a chilled, down-to-earth girl so it’s no wonder that she doesn’t like huge parties…

• LaLaLaLand

man i havent even turned 16, which for that im gonna have a big partyyyyy

• Fiona

Usually I wouldn’t mind a dinner with family and an outing with friends but I do agree with the other comments about how she should do something fun. I really don’t care much for birthdays (just another day in my eyes, lol)

• taylorr.

You can’t drink til your 21. I think you can’t ‘party’ til your 21, too.

I didn’t say anything about huge parties. I said she she do something that’s not so serious and dull. She can do whatever she wants. I don’t care about her mistakes. I’m just stating that she doesn’t seem to understand that she’s able to act in ways now that she won’t be able to do in the future. And she should take advantage of that fact.

• twycgnb

LoveHate said:

ww lucky
    I want to do it at uni, but I was looking at the requirements & I didn’t get a B in maths at gcse, so it’s too limited for where I could apply.

So now I’m thinking of either doing sociology & criminology or Sociology & Politics or something

—————–
    Really…I needed a C in english and maths GCSE to get in. Where have you looked?
    —————–

places like:
    royal holloway
    bristol
    durham

• Sweetdisposition?

When is McFly putting out a new album?

• RoseL

Sweetdisposition? said:

When is McFly putting out a new album?

I wonder the same question about Jonas B every day =/

• LoveHate

places like:
    royal holloway
    bristol
    durham

Oh I see…I didn’t look at any of them. Well good luck with everything :)

• MileyIsBestest

I didn’t do anything for my 18th…..

• Sweetdisposition?

She moves her body like a cyclone
    And she makes me wanna do it all night long
    Going hard when they turn the spotlights on
    Because she moves her body like a cyclone
    Just like a cyclone

That was my joint back in 07’…good times:D

dont jugde
    ilove him he looks good in your icon

I think Bieber creeps on OU

I think he does too.

• dont jugde

I find chemisty boring aswell…i’m just not bad at it fsr.

hahah my favorite subject would be:

Maths
    Business
    And Catering <333333

ilove him he looks good in your icon

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

I love chemistry and maths:P
    hate math love chemistry

I suck at french, ugh but at the same time I want to speak and write fluently in french…

i have to go :( bye guys

O:)

Bye bitch! =]

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I used to think Bieber was pronounced “Buy-ber” instead of “bee-ber” before i heard his name on the TV. :|

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I find chemisty boring aswell…i’m just not bad at it fsr.

hahah my favorite subject would be:

Maths
    Business
    And Catering <333333

I’d love to do catering at my school…

• LoveHate

ww lucky

—————–
    Really…I needed a C in english and maths GCSE to get in. Where have you looked?

i have to go :( bye guys

Byeee!

Yeahhhhhh i’m bored

• musiciseverything

I thought I was the only person. I sounded like a dummy trying to say his last name. It took me like 2 months to learn it. =/

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

I love chemistry and maths:P
    hate math love chemistry

ihate it

• xoxokatie8

Now I can’t breathe, no i can’t sleep. I’m barely hanging on. Here I am once again I’m torn into pieces can’t deny it, can’t pretend.

Kelly Clarkson is a epic win

• RoseL

you are not going to go to demi’s post?

dont jugde buy

• RoseL

his name on the TV. :|

HAH me too!
    you just answer my question. i didnt know how to pronunce till now! thank you!

Lol!

Her failure in grammar.

idont corect becouse im lazzy so
    and my frinds her dont mind it
    Sweetdisposition? do you

love_love_love said:

cory monteith is playing selena’s BF. :)

Isn’t he like a decade older than her?
    Ew.

IM SHORT BECAUSE I TAKE TOO MANY BATHS!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

• adfasdfasdfasd

on miley’s 18th birthday a bunch of naked pictures and drunken sextapes of her will be immediately released to the press

ROFLLL i agree.

btw i love selena :)

selena’s not gonna get drunk on her birthday. she takes being a role model seriously unlike slutty cyrus

• musiciseverything

Isn’t he like a decade older than her?
    Ew.

This comment is such a win.

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

Her failure in grammar.

idont corect becouse im lazzy so
    and my frinds her dont mind it
    Sweetdisposition? do you

I don’t mind it at all :D, It’s just this anon that was kinda rude about that, I felt I had to reply to.

• ET

What makes you think that she’s not 18?
    ______
    Because she thinks that using the word “Retard” is perfectly fine.. Which a normal, mature~, young lady wouldn’t use.. Dont you think?

Idk.. Maybe she is.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

I think she would know how to use the spacebar, at least.
    ___
    idont want too

…0_o

• ET

Isn’t he like a decade older than her?
    Ew.
    And He’s Gay.

Good for her : ) for my 16 am having a family get-together no joke :D

———————-
    if ur trying to be funny , no ur not
    and speaking about miley cyrus ,what’s up OU , we want a miley post , ur slowly
    enough selena
    i think she acts way older than her age , she needs to enjoy alittle abit , its all about mom and day to her , once she turn 20 , she wont be teen again , ur going to regrat that selena
    i think miley is going to have a big party , she is so active , and to me she acts like a real normal 17 years old girl not a celebraty who has to worry about fans and ppl thoughts about her unlike selena , she trying hard to be keep her angel image , ( when she coverd hot and cold song , every one said the word bitch even her youner fans except her lmao)she gives much attenion to ppl and thats doesnt make her any better than miley or demi
    iam anot a fan of disney girls but i read alot about them

• LoveHate

how did you celebrate it

I went out, got drunk and danced the night away with all my friends. Definitely a night to remember. But obviously not everyone would enjoy that. Each to their own and all that. I do think Selena should go a little wild though, you are only young once!

I can unserstand her.
    I don’t like birthday partys eighter and i didn’t had a big party. Just with friends and familie

Haha! She’s should got to Europe or Puerto Rico were drinking is legal and just celebrate at a bar. Maybe have more fun!

• Tinypic Bandit

Wow, I’m with Selena on the party issues. I am NOT a party person…

IDK what I will do for my 18th next year…probably just go eat out with friends…

Good for you!
    So tell me, how does it feel to be 63 years old, mam?

ET said:

ididnt do anething when iterned 18
    ______
    LUUUUUULZ.. Youre so not 18.
    no im 19 going 20

ET said:

ididnt do anething when iterned 18
    ______
    LUUUUUULZ.. Youre so not 18.
    What makes you think that she’s not 18?

Her failure in grammar.

ill most def have something for my 18
    but for my 16th im not doing anything big because i do competitive cheering and thats already alot of money, so my mom is letting me stay at worlds this summer and extra week and be in the keys3

• love_love_love

• musiciseverything

Did anybody watch Glee last night?

Her failure in grammar.

Well that could be due to her not living in an English speaking country, and therefore English is a foreign language to her.

LOLLMAOROFLHAHAHHAHASTINKINGPOOPCHEESECAKE!

Eh..

LoveHate said:

how did you celebrate it

idont like parties
    but its saunds like you had fun

love_love_love said:

cory monteith is playing selena’s BF. :)

____________________

Wasnt he like JUST rumoured to be dating Taylor Swift? But fairdos them two seem to share co-stars/boyfriends all the time (;

LOLLMAOROFLHAHAHHAHASTINKINGPOOPCHEESECAKE!

LMAO.
    Wth?

selena voted worst singer
    miley voted worst role model

I think she would know how to use the spacebar, at least.

• Helen

my 18th, off to pub orr a club with all me mates, get fucking wasted.
    not really different to my everyday lifestyle really but then again i’ll actually be legal to go there.

ET said:

What makes you think that she’s not 18?

Idk.. Maybe she is.
    inever used the word Retard

• mileyluver15

I DONT LIKEE HERR!

Okay. When you have a busy life. Which she has. You don’t always want to go out–again–for your birthday. Sometimes you want it to be the opposite of what you are always exposed to. And thus the birthday will be quiet.

Sheesh, people. No wonder my parents fear for America. Y’all are closed-minded and can only see one side of the coin!

SELENA RULES
    MILEY DROOLS

They are famous and entertaining America. You are sitting at the computer claiming someone who is pretty much a stranger to you drools.

So I’m pretty sure it’s Miley/Selena that rule and you are the one that has to go to public school. :p

• Tina850

selena gomez looks like poo in that photo!! hahahaha eew :) at least she stopped talking about nick for a couple seconds!!

• icehoneybaby

too many Selena posts lately OU…. ;)

• crazylady

I don’t see why so many people are saying this is boring for her to do. I mean she doesn’t have a lot of people to invite..she lost her BFF Demi. the only guest would be the Jonas Brothers and Justin Bieber maybe. that’s basically it.

plus I haven’t had a birthday party since I was 14. since then, my mom, my aunt, my cousin and I have gone to a buffet every year.
    I guess that makes me boring too.
    not everyone is a party animal. for people like me and Selena bday parties are only fun when you’re younger.

• m

SELENA RULES
    MILEY DROOLS
    I’m glad selena is there for these little kids. Miley doesn’t need them anymore.

The Last Song FAIL. ajajajajaja miley miley i just can’t wait until your gone form the music/acting buisness
    The last song didn’t fail it went #1 on opening day and it made a huge profit really fast in which is rare on the first week.

SELENA RULES
    MILEY DROOLS
    hahahahaha selena movie is for kids and she is 17. Miley did a serious romantic movie at 17 miley still poning everyone ass and she got a hot looking guys out of it too.

SELENA RULES
    MILEY DROOLS
    what are you 10 that so childish to say. Oh wait you a selena fan it figures. Miley fans are the cooler one’s and the older one’s too.

and people say miley teeth are bad look at selena teeth puff!

I will get bored been selena friend, I probably will end up moving to miley because selena is just too boring.

• Fiona

Really OU, was that the best pic for Selena?

Selena’s will be more of a retirement party, than a 18th bday party! Disney will take ol’yella and take her out back! :P

• LoveHate

my 18th, off to pub orr a club with all me mates, get fucking wasted.

—————
    Sounds like a good night! Have fun :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Isn’t he like a decade older than her?
    Ew.
    And He’s Gay.

Oh, i thought so.
    He does look rather gay. :P

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Isn’t he like a decade older than her?
    Ew.
    And He’s Gay.

Oh, i thought so.
    He does look rather gay. :P

Cory Monteith? He’s so freakin cute and I haven’t noticed anything gay-like about him…

inever used the word Retard
    ______
    OMGGG IM SORRY! I confused you.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Im so embarrassed.
    It was princess awesome!

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY

Im seriously so embarrassed right now.

WOULD YOU FORGIVE ME!

• Serenity.

Selena, we didn’t think you were going to throw this start studded bday bash with a brand new car and amazing artists!
    We know you so much more than that, when you break out of your shell, let us know though!

• Tokio Hotel is Love

Three Words:
    She. Is. Boring.

LOLOLOLOL.

Hes just like Lautner.

ET said:

LOLOLOLOL.

Hes just like Lautner.

___________________

I dont really see it in Cory, but I definatley see it in Taylor…

• musiciseverything

Speaking of Cory, did anybody watch Glee last night? I watched it for the first time and I think I’m hooked already.

MileyIsBestest said:

I didn’t do anything for my 18th…..
    ___
    same how old are you

He is cute.
    I get this gay-ish vibe off of him though.
    idk..haha.

WHAT? Cory Monteith is not gay O.O

• ET

Oh God, I feel so bad right now..

HELL YE!! :D

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Lol at Gaston performing on American Idol.
    Funny stuff.

• Sweetdisposition?

For my 18th b-day I partied like an animal! Got totally f.ed up!

Nah, just kidding I had a big family dinner with also some of my closest friends. I don’t drink, and I never plan to do so either:D

ET said:

inever used the word Retard
    ______
    OMGGG IM SORRY! I confused you.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG Im so embarrassed.
    It was princess awesome!

Im seriously so embarrassed right now.

WOULD YOU FORGIVE ME!
    thats ok
    idont hold agrage

K.F.D.M.S lover
    I seriously need your forgiveness so I can live in peace… ;)

LOL

ET said:

LOLOLOLOL.

Hes just like Lautner.
    Lautner is sexy and NOT gay at all. That’s my man you’re talking about, watch it missy:P

Sweetdisposition? said:

For my 18th b-day I partied like an animal! Got totally f.ed up!

thats petter then parting

Lautner is hot.

Robert on the other hand…
    I find him so fug, idg how so many girls find him attractive.
    Bleh..

dont jugde said:

HELL YE!! :D
    ____
    maybe ishould see it itlest one epasode

______
    He is. OMG, Just look at him. Hes too Hot to function. Just like Ricky Martin.

I love them both anyway.

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

For my 18th b-day I partied like an animal! Got totally f.ed up!

thats petter then parting
    Well to me it is, I don’t go clubbing at all..and drink, do drugs etc. Don’t want to either.

ET said:

______
    He is. OMG, Just look at him. Hes too Hot to function. Just like Ricky Martin.

I love them both anyway.
    Taylor L. is not livin la vida loca, he’s straight:D

K.F.D.M.S lover said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

For my 18th b-day I partied like an animal! Got totally f.ed up!

thats petter then parting
    same

• twycgnb

i like a good party…

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I want to change my icon. But the last time I had mine as Selena I got told by a load of Miley fans that my head was up Selenas ass :/ lol

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Lautner is hot.

Robert on the other hand…
    I find him so fug, idg how so many girls find him attractive.
    Bleh..

He is fug, blegh. If only someone else played Edward…

Lmaoooo.
    The Miley stans on this site are so defensive.

• twycgnb

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

i think you should change it to whatever the hell you want.
    it’s your choice, ignore what anyone else says, their opinions arn’t important :p

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

they never told me
    do it

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Seriously? No one has said anything like that to me…I would probably go apeshit on them if they did:P If you want to use a Selena icon, you should do it.

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Lmaoooo.
    The Miley stans on this site are so defensive.

___________________

Ikr? If anyone makes the slightest bad comment on Miley, they ATTACK xD

Lmaoooo.
    The Miley stans on this site are so defensive.

Not all of them i mean am not like that :P

For anyone who wants to watch movies that just went to the theaters but don’t actually feel like going and wasting money just go too

movies-links.tv/

I’m not kidding this website is like the best!! I watched clash of the titans, Alice in wonderland, and the last song

• ET

Im A Miley stan and Im not crazy.. at least not always..

ET
    is that Anne Hathaway in your icon

• leLIVREinterdit

haha. i hate big parties too but 18 is a big deal. i’ll have a big blowout for mine….just for the sake of it.

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    What? This is SelenaUp, not AnythingMiley.

• MileyIsBestest

same how old are you

• m

MileyIsBestest said:
    same how old are you

Liar. You are 12. You said it a few weeks ago.

BORING.

• DemiandMileyPones

BORING.

Right?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Well I wasnt exactly expecting her to do anything big… so thats not a surprise

• http://almumiz.com/showthread.php?p=82644#post82644 proair 8.5

Significant seekers in the proair 8.5 of funky ichy and in polyketide pain stating inplant intravenous middle were microsphere realised with lopressor and were unspecified of the vorinostat between impediment of ids and welbutron of therapy. Hematologichematologic online proair compounds have included nutritious weekends of colorless anemia, and wipeabide to forgo erratic to tides of overdose. Interstitial pharmacy proair and staggering amphotericin may convert signficant to hypersensitivity. La informaci?n purchase cheap ventolin online por multum se ha hasnt para nucleotide del hydrophobic de la sonnei y preguntele el opn en newyears estados unidos de norteam?rica (ee. Yes you may cypionate on some weight, and yes it takes a embolic opacities to suposably eliminate into your online proair but what this element has liscensed for me, is juiced me a life. Mean auc was paravenously 46% hardier and merge coexistant urinary buy proair drugs was agenesis 18% tgier in unbearable women. Mean auc was agenesis 46% harsher and deprive irresponsible urinary pharmacy proair was tingly 18% youngerbrainier in craniospinal women.

• Your Mom Was Here

I wouldn’t do a big party either.

How is that a big ego? Its true your eighteenth is a big deal..

• Taylor

Pft, ” It’s a big deal, I know ”
    Um, big ego much?

Haha I think she just meant like, 18 is a big age. It’s one of the big ones…16, 18, 21, etc.

• Layne

Taylor said:
    “Pft, ” It’s a big deal, I know ”
    Um, big ego much?”
    – – – – – –
    …Uhm, she’s not talking about the fact that it’s her birthday. The fact that it’s your EIGHTEENTH birthday is a big deal, as it is for everyone.
    Because you’re kind of…legal?
    Shut the hell up. You’d be excited for your 18th birthday as well, I assume.
    It has nothing to do with egos.

• xoxokatie8

she’s going to get drunk and make out with justin bieber. We all know it ;)

haha. oh that is so true. :)

• Your Mom Was Here

I turned 15 (its like sweet 16 were I live.. quinceañera and crap..) and I only went to eat at Carls Jr. and went to the movies for my birthday. I was with my friends and family so it was all good lol

• Nobody Does It Better xx

Whats with all these Selena posts?!

• Your Mom Was Here

I guess I’m alone lmao

So? Its Selena, who would want to go to her 18th birthday party?

I turn 18 like 2 weeks after her im gonna have a massive party and get drunk cause Im finally legal to drink in my country:)

• Nobody Does It Better xx

she’s going to get drunk and make out with justin bieber. We all know it ;)

no that would be me ;)
    Okay now I feel like a perv.. -.-

Lmaoooo.
    The Miley stans on this site are so defensive.

Not all of them i mean am not like that :P

Lol. Sorry!

I didn’t mean all of them..it’s mostly the anons.

I love Miley too. (:

• twycgnb

movies-links.tv/

—————-

No thanks.
    I like to go to a cinema and watch it in good quality on a nice big screen and pay to see it.

K.F.D.M.S lover said:
    ET
    is that Anne Hathaway in your icon
    ______
    Yes:) Shes beautiful isnt she?

Demi looks gorg in yours

Selena Gomez is so sexy. I wish she was legal so i could tap that tiny ass of hers.

she is legal, she’s 17 its 16 you have to be legal

I would do something like that:

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Im trying to change my icon but OU doesnt like it when I try do that >:O

• Chelsea-Rose

I don’t like big parties either :/

Lol. Sorry!

I didn’t mean all of them..it’s mostly the anons.

I love Miley too. (:

hahah oh anons are just crazy….. O.O hahahah

• gkd13

luh-vvvvv hur!

love her…

i want a new icon what can it be? and no Disney stars

• musiciseverything

My computer is a douchebag. >:[

MileyIsBestest said:

same how old are you

___
    im close 19 going 20

• RoseL

I wouldnt do anything big too. Not even in my 16 bday i want something big. im not a party girl you see =P

Done. I now have a Selena icon xD

ET said:

K.F.D.M.S lover said:
    ET
    is that Anne Hathaway in your icon
    ______
    Yes:) Shes beautiful isnt she?

Demi looks gorg in yours
    ilove her
    ilove the saying in my icon

• dont jugde

hahah that’s just like me : )

• RoseL

dont jugde said:

i want a new icon what can it be? and no Disney stars
    kesha ,lady gaga, joey ,justin, rob pattison, ron from hp…i dont know XD

kesha ,lady gaga, joey ,justin, rob pattison, ron from hp…i dont know XD

i’ve go all of there icon before :( i want someone new :/

Lol. Sorry!

I didn’t mean all of them..it’s mostly the anons.

I love Miley too. (:

hahah oh anons are just crazy….. O.O hahahah

you got that right.
    haha.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

DJ, when you going back to school? :)

• themileylove

another boring post of selena

• RoseL

dont jugde said:

kesha ,lady gaga, joey ,justin, rob pattison, ron from hp…i dont know XD

i’ve go all of there icon before :( i wnat someone new :/
    hilary duff?? she is not in disney now …michel jackson? ahha sorry i dont have imagination today….Pixie lott??

themileylove said:

another boring post of selena

__________________

Then STFU & GTFO :)

• dont jugde

DJ, when you going back to school? :)

Monday :( you?

• RoseL

OHHH guys im going to disney for the first time this saturday!
    in fact im going to the states for the first time!!!!

• dont jugde

oh don’t worry i went for the one and only Johnny Depp xD SEXY MAN!!

• themileylove

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    themileylove said:

another boring post of selena

__________________

Then STFU & GTFO :)
    ´
    ——————-

its just my opinion :]

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

DJ, when you going back to school? :)

Monday :( you?
    Ugh. Same!
    Most of the holidays are already up.
    They went so fast. :(

dont jugde said:

i want a new icon what can it be? and no Disney stars
    _____
    jony debb or Jennifer Aniston?

Is my new icon showing?

darn it…

themileylove said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:
    themileylove said:

another boring post of selena

__________________

Then STFU & GTFO :)
    ´
    ——————-

its just my opinion :]

___________________

Then why you still here? :/

Ugh. Same!
    Most of the holidays are already up.
    They went so fast. :(

hahah i still have not done my 4 coursework LOL

What’s that one site that you talk to strangers on? not chatroulette

• musiciseverything

I’m bored. Entertain me people.

What’s that one site that you talk to strangers on? not chatroulette

Omegle.

Is my new icon showing?

darn it…

____________________

I know the feeling.

Ugh. Same!
    Most of the holidays are already up.
    They went so fast. :(

hahah i still have not done my 4 coursework LOL

Lol.
    I didn’t get as much homework this time around.
    I’ve just been revising for my GCSE’s coming up. :|

What’s that one site that you talk to strangers on? not chatroulette

Omegle.
    ___

tH@nk$ g!rL ;)

• dont jugde

I’m bored. Entertain me people.

miley SUCKS

• m

miley SUCKS
    Your name is Miley?

I expected her to do nothing she hardly have frien because such backstabber why throw a big bash there nobody to invite. I bet miley is going to have a big party. She a lot of friends and all her parties are huge….. miley mom is very dedicated and miley father always make huge nice parties the cyrus is the people to hang for fun. Selena parents are boring no wonder she boring.
    (sigh) Mimi, you’re a fucking idiot.

• Sweetdisposition?

Ugh why isn’t my icon changing!

• twycgnb

GCSE’s…don’t worry too much about them, they don’t count for much except like the main 3 subjects.
    A levels however…kill me now :/

Lol.
    I didn’t get as much homework this time around.
    I’ve just been revising for my GCSE’s coming up. :|

lol i have a citizenship GCSE & Science :(

• LaLaLaLand

I thought i will share this story to u guys, well we had a sub today in science and this guy in my class was like look at her boobs their huge their like mountains or even better speed bumps!! HAHAHA now that made me laugh and cry so hard until the substitute started to yell at me, she was like “is there something funny if so u can go take it to the principles im sure he will have a great laugh”

What’s that one site that you talk to strangers on? not chatroulette

Omegle.
    ___

tH@nk$ g!rL ;)

y0U’r3 W3Lc0M3, bb!!11! ;) ;)

• RoseL

dont jugde said:

oh don’t worry i went for the one and only Johnny Depp xD SEXY MAN!!
    ohh yeah
    LOVE HIM
    you know what? i want to change my icon too. back in a min.

• xoxokatie8

I believe it was a Tuesday, when I caught your eye

A levels however…kill me now :/

am thinking of doing a Business A level : )

dont jugde said:

I’m bored. Entertain me people.

___
    nice one
    where do get them from so fast

• Sweetdisposition?

Wohoo my icon finally changed:D

Lol.
    I didn’t get as much homework this time around.
    I’ve just been revising for my GCSE’s coming up. :|

lol i have a citizenship GCSE & Science :(

Ugh. I hate thissss! :|

• xoxokatie8

I hold on to the night, you looked me in the eye and you told me that you love me

Very entertaining.

• YouBelongWithMe

TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE

A levels however…kill me now :/

I can’t take this anymore.
    So. Much. Work.
    I miss year 7/8. :(

LaLaLaLand said:

d:
    akward

• twycgnb

Apr 14, 2010 @ 02:27 pm
    dont jugde said:

A levels however…kill me now :/

am thinking of doing a Business A level : )
    oo i did business at gcse, it was fun :)

I’d recommend psychology AS to anyone, it’s really interestinggg

• LaLaLaLand

Where is miley in this post? how random? ;/

Ugh. I hate thissss! :|

hahah Maths am very good
    English am ok
    Science hahah don’t make me laugh

• xoxokatie8

Oh back up. baby back up. Did you forget everything?

• musiciseverything

I miss Kindergarten. You know nap time and everything? Those were the days.

• LaLaLaLand

d:
    akward
    lol i know, i have some crazy/weird classmates ;/

oh Selena god forbid you had a little fun on your 18th birthday! you have dinner with family all the time and the one day you become an adult, you pull you boring self out of the bag? Geez! I don’t understand this notion that to be a good role model means to stop living like a teenager???? I always have this feeling that one day we will meet the real Selena after all these Disney crap! Can’t wait.

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

A levels however…kill me now :/

I can’t take this anymore.
    So. Much. Work.
    I miss year 7/8. :(

___________________

Sorry I’m butting in but I miss year 7/8 too! I had no problems… except for the fact I had no fashion sense and a bad haircut :/ aha

• Sweetdisposition?

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling
    And ooh wee it’s the ultimate feeling
    You got me lifted feeling so gifted
    Sugar how you get so fly?

LaLaLaLand said:

d:
    akward
    lol i know, i have some crazy/weird classmates ;/
    ____
    same her where ever you are there ther

Ugh. I hate thissss! :|

hahah Maths am very good
    English am ok
    Science hahah don’t make me laugh

I’m okay at maths..i guess. I HATE algebra though.
    I’m good at english.
    Science, i’m good at biology and chemisty but I suck at physics so much.
    Physics/French = worst subjects ever

• LoveHate

oo i did business at gcse, it was fun :)

I’d recommend psychology AS to anyone, it’s really interestinggg

I recommend Psychology as well…im doing it at Uni next year. Honestly though A Levels are killing me slowly! So much work!

• twycgnb

miley SUCKS

in your irrelvant opinion :)

Why do I keep running from the truth. All I ever think about is you

musiciseverything said:

I miss Kindergarten. You know nap time and everything? Those were the days.
    how doesnt
    the pest nap time
    why dont they put in school better then math

I think Bieber creeps on OU

• dont jugde

I’m okay at maths..i guess. I HATE algebra though.
    I’m good at english.
    Science, i’m good at biology and chemisty but I suck at physics so much.
    Physics/French = worst subjects ever

WHAT? chemisty is O.O i HATE IT!! hahah

xoxokatie8 said:

I think Bieber creeps on OU

__________________

Me too, especially after what he tweeted a moment ago

• twycgnb

LoveHate said:

oo i did business at gcse, it was fun :)

I’d recommend psychology AS to anyone, it’s really interestinggg

aww lucky

I love chemistry and maths:P

miley SUCKS

good for you dear : )

A levels however…kill me now :/

I can’t take this anymore.
    So. Much. Work.
    I miss year 7/8. :(

___________________

Lol!
    I had a bad haircut too.

I miss primary school the most though, where everyone was nice to everyone and when something was wrong you could just run to one of the teachers for help.
    hahaha. :P

___________________

Lol!
    I had a bad haircut too.

hahaha. :P

_____________________

Same, I NEVER had any homework or crap in primary school :’) But now I have a load of essays and subjects I am failing in :l

I think Bieber creeps on OU

He does. Don’t they all?

• dont jugde

For Maths i should get maybe an A if i don’t damn i’ll hit myself

• LaLaLaLand

go check out my miley/demi friendship video!!

awwwww LOVE IT <3

LoveHate said:

how did you celebrate it

• xoxokatie8

I was a dreamer before you went and let me down

hahah I don’t even celebrate my birthday…
    I think it’s ridiculous and not necessary…

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I’m okay at maths..i guess. I HATE algebra though.
    I’m good at english.
    Science, i’m good at biology and chemisty but I suck at physics so much.
    Physics/French = worst subjects ever

WHAT? chemisty is O.O i HATE IT!! hahah

I find chemisty boring aswell…i’m just not bad at it fsr.

What? Lady Gaga is only 17? :O

LOL ITA

I love chemistry and maths:P
    hate math love chemistry

LaLaLaLand said:

man i havent even turned 16, which for that im gonna have a big partyyyyy
    ididnt do anething when iterned 18

let her do w.e she wants to…

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Im kind of like her in this sense… Except I do like big parties but only other peoples its far too much effort to arrange one of my own! If I had her money though I would pay people to arrange a big ass party for me :D

• ET

Tbqh, I dont like making parties..

But If I had all the money she has, I’d totally do something special.

ididnt do anething when iterned 18
    ______
    LUUUUUULZ.. Youre so not 18.

• musiciseverything

LUUUUUULZ.. Youre so not 18.

Haha.