Taylor Swift THE DAZZLER

taylor-swift-dazzler-2

Taylor Swift featured in the new issue of VOGUE. On sparkly dresses: ‘I just love them. Especially onstage, because I think it’s kind of fun when the spotlight hits you and your dress, for a millisecond, blinds people.’ Taylor calls herself a ‘spillover artist’, her music fills up country radio until it spills over into pop..

..and then up and over again into adult contemporary. Because of this, she’s had the best run at the top of the charts of any artist in a decade. At 20, she is the youngest person ever to win the Grammy for Album of the Year. Her new album will be very personal, but it will be about being 20, not 16:

‘I don’t think I could put on a new character for two years of my life if it wasn’t really what I was going through. I have these formulas for making music; they’re almost mathematical: Who are you today? What did you write about in your diary? What idea hit you at 4:00 A.M.?’

Taylor still eats at Cracker Barrel and shops at Urban Outfitters: ‘Looking back on what these past two years have been for me, it feels like this magical dream of, Really? We toured all over the world? We played an arena in London? This is happening? Readjusting my goals and dreams has been something I’ve had to do a lot lately.’

• musiciseverything

I love you Taylor. =]

• Your Mom Was Here

Nice legs Taylor ;)

Please no more dreamy songs!

• K.F.D.M.S lover

she looks prety

• Beth2k9

She’s amazing, she better tour the UK this year, I missed it last year ):

• musiciseverything

Nice legs Taylor ;)

Your icon is gorgeous. =]

• izzy

Is this the current issue (may 2010)? Please answer! x

I hope Taylor Launter prepare from some break up songs from Taylor Swift!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Heya Guys :)

• ilovemusic

Glad her new album isn’t going to be about high school and boys.

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

Heya Guys :)

Your icon is something else.

Lol! But hi. XD

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Heya Guys :)

Your icon is something else.

Lol! But hi. XD

nice icon
    looks like she about to throy up

haha thanks :D

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Haha XD I love my icon :D

Lol! I like it, it’s funny. But it’s… weird. Haha! XD

haha yeah it took me a while to find it :)

Thats an interesting picture o.o

Thats an interesting picture o.o

• Kourtney

I want Cracker Barrel so bad right now. mmm biscuits. thanks Taylor

• Your Mom Was Here

Nice legs Taylor ;)

Your icon is gorgeous. =]
    _____
    thanks :) yours is awesome :D <3

She has you all fooled. She’s a bitch cunt licker

• lanaa

Adore that pic. Can’t wait for new album. :)

• musiciseverything

thanks :) yours is awesome :D <3

Thank you. <3

• RoseL

I feel stupid asking this but…what is dazzler??

Glad her new album isn’t going to be about high school and boys.

high school no, but im sure guys will still make their way in there. after all, guys are still a part of every females life at any age.

taylor good demi bad

• Timber518

haha yeah it took me a while to find it :)

Haha! So you were specifically looking for that picture? Lol! XD

I want Cracker Barrel so bad right now. mmm biscuits. thanks Taylor

Ugh! I hate Cracker Barrel. My mom loves it so she always wants to go there but I hate all of the food. Haha! XD

taylor good demi bad

Oooh! So we’re talking like cavemen now?! How fun! XD

• Timber518

Lol! So I’m the only one on now apparently. Awesome.

• lanaa

A new album will arrive this fall, she is finally moving out of her parents’ house, and in December she’ll turn 21. She is in the midst of renovating her own place in Nashville. Big? “It’s not giant. I didn’t want to have to MapQuest to get to the kitchen”

That was cute. I really want to know what her place looks like now. Ha. Lovely, I’m sure.

• merissa99

I love that pic!!

• peacelovehearts

T-Sweezy is so pretty (:

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Timber518 said:

Yea I understand. I never really had a problem with the fairytale stuff because I think even that is something girls go through even when they aren’t willing to admit it. It just sometimes feels like people are waiting for her to write about the late night drunken mistake or something. Ha. which I don’t think will be happening any time soon.

Lol! Yeah. I just think it’s a bit extreme to be singing about princesses and stuff with her being 20 years old. Haha! But I agree with you. XD
    ____
    agree with you but im bretty sure her nawsongs are not going to be like that

• Timber518

Well she said the same thing about that shoe when she tweeted it. I also hate when she preformes Love Story she is wearing like this big weird red dress and like its so fairytale and love and all that stuff ! I was so happy when she ripped it lol.

I think she looks pretty in the dress. It is very fairytale but it matches the song. I think one or two fairytale songs are nice but she goes overboard with that whole thing. XD

agree with you but im bretty sure her nawsongs are not going to be like that

Oh, awesome! Lol! I’m looking forward to her new album. XD

• lanaa

Really? I love the dress. But mostly because I love that whole Victorian era kind of stuff. Beautiful pieces.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Timber518 said:

agree with you but im bretty sure her nawsongs are not going to be like that

Oh, awesome! Lol! I’m looking forward to her new album. XD
    ____
    me too
    she dosnt have agreat voise but her layregs are really good

me too
    she dosnt have agreat voise but her layregs are really good

Yeah, her voice isn’t the best but her songs are incredible. She’s a really talented songwriter, that’s for sure. XD

• Diamondback

I saw her on an episode of CSI yesterday. I have to say her acting was really pretty good.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Timber518 said:

me too
    she dosnt have agreat voise but her layregs are really good

____
    whats your favert movie ever

That picture is very crotchy.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Diamondback said:

I saw her on an episode of CSI yesterday. I have to say her acting was really pretty good :)
    ___-
    but ididnt like the epesode
    idont know why

• Lauren.

I seriously can not wait for Taylors new album :)
    I love her to bits, she neeeeeds to come back to England!

• Demi Incognito

Is anyone on this post?!?!? LOL, I can’t find anyone!!!!!!

whats your favert movie ever

Lol! Late reply, but my favorite movie ever is probably… Jeepers Creepers. Lol! That might not be my favorite of all time, but it’s my favorite right now. XD

What’s yours?

• musiciseverything

I forgot how much I loved her song Crazier. Gah! I love this girl.

• Its called Jaylor

Crazier !!! I forgot about that song i love it it !!!! Thnks fro reminding me !

23 !

22 !

• K.F.D.M.S lover

musiciseverything said:

I forgot how much I loved her song Crazier. Gah! I love this girl.
    ___
    me too iwant her to relese anaw song like naw and demi

• musiciseverything

Crazier !!! I forgot about that song i love it it !!!! Thnks fro reminding me !

Haha. No problem. But yea I forgot about that song too.

Jump then fall is a good song too. Is that song about Joe?

• Astoria Malfoy

wasn’t she like 18 or going 18 when Fearless came out? even at 17 my life was not as childish as her Fearless album. And at 20 she shows no difference now than back then.

• bhkprince

lets see if taylor will feature her Bff selena on the album..that would be disastrous

• lanaa

Fearless was kind of her life from 16-18. I thought it was great. A couple of songs were the soundtrack to my life for a bit. But we’re all different. :)

• Its called Jaylor

Jump then fall is a good song too. Is that song about Joe?

joe is not the only guy she dated… so no :/

• YouBelongWithMe

One example Taylor is a good musician because the songs she writes/co writes with Liz Rose tells a story that many can relate too.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

lanaa said:

____
    agree the naw songs are going to be deffrent itlest ihope

• lanaa

Well, I still hope she keeps her Taylor vibe. I love her music cause its so her. I don’t really want anything completely different and out there. Just to tell her life story like she always has – whatever that may be.

Astoria Malfoy said:

Her album was not childish at all just cause she has one song thats called Fifteen on the album that talk about her being fifteen does absolutley NOT mean that her whole album was childsih. Oh and theres a song thats called ‘Best Days’ that she wrote about her family but i guess thats childish too cause now its sooo not cool to dedicate a song to your parents and show them your love for them…

I agree. I just hope she slows down a little bit on the fairytale stuff. =/

• YouBelongWithMe

Taylor song writing skills are not childish or maybe that is what I think. She writes songs about relationships. A lot of musicians today write about sex, drugs etc. I really don’t think people will be impressed if a 18 year old girl released an album with that material. (talking about Fearless) But her third album will be more mature because she is older and more mature.

Timber518 said:

I agree. I just hope she slows down a little bit on the fairytale stuff. =/

Stop reading my mind ;)! I mean Today Was a Fairytale was plain ass awful… honestly it makes me want to scream sometimes..

• Timber518

Lol! I like that song… kind of. The fairytale thing was nice at first because it was different, but it gets old after a while.

omigod. Num. 20

Timber518 said:

Ikr. I hate everytime she talks about fairytales cause i realy dont believe in love at first sight and stuff like that! Once she tweeted about a shoe that had ‘fairytales are true’ written inside it I was just like wtf Taylor don’t listen to that shoe !

• Timber518

Stupid OceanUP. I hate you. I’m not spamming!!

• Timber518

Lol! I think it’s nice, you know. I think it makes people hopeful or whatever hearing about happily ever after things. But hearing about princesses and princes and castles and stuff is a bit much. =P

• lanaa

Timber518 said:

By guys gotta go ! <3

• BRAISON_C

HEY ITS BRAISON, I WANT SOME SERIOUS TALK TO PEOPLE HERE, BECAUSE I KNOW THERE ARE SOME GOOD HEART FANS WHO GOING ON BAD WAY, YOU KNOW MILEY IS IN NOT GOOD CONDITION THERE ARE SEVERAL FACTORS I AM GOING TO DESCRIBE IT 1 BY 1
    1- WHAT MILEY SAY TO PARADE MAGAZINE WAS JUST FAKE BECAUSE ON PREVIOUS OF THAT DAY DAD HAD SOME MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN MILEY AND HIM. SHE REALLY GET ANGRY BECAUSE SHE THINK HER DAD ALSO THINK AS ALL OTHER PEOPLE , SHE THINK HE DOES NOT HAVE FAITH ON HER. SO SHE SAY ALL THOSE STUFFS WHICH WAS NOT BY HEART
    2 – SHE REALLY HATE PAPARAZZI
    3 – THEY POST BAD AND FAKE STUFFS ABOUT MILEY WHICH SHE NOT CARE BUT SHE FIND HER FANS ALSO IN THOSE STUFFS, IF YOU ARE TRUE FAN THEN PLEASE YOU SHOULD NOT DESCRIBE ANY HATER ABOUT HER GOODNESS BECAUESE IT INCREASE THEIR POWER OF PUBLICITY, PLEASE IGNORE ALL SITES LIKE OCEANUP IF YOU ARE TRUE FAN.
    4 – SHE HAS HEART LIKE BABY SHE CANT TAKE OVERREACT AND BAD RESPONSE ON HER NORMAL STUFFS, SO FROM SEVERAL DAYS SHE STARS MAKEUP FOR LOOKING MATURE, SHE DONT WANT IT BY HEART BUT SHE IS REALLY UPSET FROM 1 YEAR, SHE REALLY HARD CRY SOME TIMES AND MY ALL FAMILY STARTS CRY WHEN SHE… SHE JUST WANT TO MAKE HAPPY HER FANS AND FAMILY, IF YOU EVER MEET HER THEN YOU CAN GET IT, SHE ALWAYS JOKE AND TRY TO MAKE HAPPY HER FAMILY SHE IS BEST SISTER PLEASE PEOPLE IGNORE ALL SITES LIKE THIS! please for her

• maryna

why does she keep writing that 13 on her hand?

• twycgnb

the person who wrote this article is a little stupid, and should do research.

• chrissykat

I wonder when her new album comes out?

• chrissykat

Taylor still eats at Cracker Barrel and shops at Urban Outfitters

Yes…it’s possible we’re twins.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Demi Incognito said:

Is anyone on this post?!?!? LOL, I can’t find anyone!!!!!!
    ___
    there on justin post

• Fiona

Love the pic and love Taylor. She deserves everythin.;Her ablum is beyond awesome.

• RoseL

im here =)

im here =)

Haha! Okay, cool. XD

• nkayys

I hate when stars go..”yeah&I shop at Urban Outfitters” &stuff. bcuz seriously I barely shop there. They are EXPENSIVE!

1, 2, 3, like a bird I sing
    ‘Cause you’ve given me
    The most beautiful set of wings

I can’t wait to hear her new album.
    Especially after all the controversy that’s happened these past two years.

And damn. It’s already been two years.
    Where is time going..

• K.F.D.M.S lover

ImNotAnnoying3.0 said:

mNotAnnoying3.0
    nice icon
    looks like she about to throy up

haha thanks :D
    ____
    your welcome haha

• Aryanna

Awesome. :)
    Fuck you OU, I’m not spamming.

hmmm i don’t know how i feel about the sparkly dress??? really swifty? how old are you, 13 going on 20? I wonder what she is going to write about since she has been single for the last 2 years!! Taylor lautner run run like Jacob black and never look behind loll

taylor good demi bad

HAHAHAHAHA

• Its called Jaylor

Aww.. I love her and her music is awesome !!! Seriously this girl is plain ass adorable !!

• Its called Jaylor

IM GOINT TO WRITE 25 COMMENTS ON THIS POST !

• Syds.

Whatttt upppp. YES new album!!! Can’t wait :):)

I didn’t like her or her music last year, now I do like both. I’m ready for something new from her and hope she meets a really good guy who rocks her world. She deserves it.

What do they mean “still shops at urban outfitters” they make it sound like its the normal everyday people kind of thing to do. I don’t..its expensive..I wish I could afford all their stuff :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c0vPX_n-Cw these girls are hte next taylor swift ocean up post this on ur site

• Cool Beans

Hello….I’m new :)

FIRST! FIRST!

Lol! Wow.

Anyway, I love that picture! Haha!

• Sweetdisposition?