Vanessa Hudgens Barefoot Outside Zac’s

vanessa-hudgens-barefoot-14

Barefoot and wearing tight leopard print pants Vanessa Hudgens waving to her awaiting limo outside of her boyfriend Zac Efron‘s home in Hollywood, CA on Wednesday morning. Zanessa must have had a good time last night! Photos: Limelight. HudgensBrasil added new Zanessa pix from Brazil last year.

Her outfit is just a NO. I will never understand LA fashion…

• Cool beans

Finally working!

• Dumaaa ?

Zanessa must have had a good time last night!

Don`t hate, OU. Just because you haven`t been getting laid. Aye! ;)

• bigtimerushJamesmaslowrocks

hahaha Omg they did it?

• Cool beans

You icon is so to the point lol

• Dreamer X33

ive think they done it more then once guys they were seen like a year ago at a s e x toy store

Really ?? I would be embarrassed :-X

• girl crush mileyyyyy

and i think theyve been 0″having a good time” for a while now dont you think?

NOOOOOOOO VANESSA WHY ARE HUMPING UGLY EFRON?

mileyluver15 said:

well idk how you couldnt resist with zac…

– – – – – —

I agreee with youu hahaha

• Dreamer X33

Girlcrushmiley
    aw, your icon <3 ;D

“So it was the morning after
    I couldn’t get home faster
    Doing the walk of shame
    In the same clothes from yesterday
    I think he pulled a track out
    When he was blowing my back out
    What was I drinking
    I cant believe I blacked out”

and the sex was spectacular
    lol

• Kiltcher

mileyluver15 said:

What buying a rubber glove to stick his hand up her?

she has absoloutely no taste!!!

Dreamer X33 said:

Really ?? I would be embarrassed :-X

yeah here but this is what they said but i still think they were probably still looking at other things too ya know lol.

mileyluver15 said:

well idk how you couldnt resist with zac…

– – – – – —

I agreee with youu hahaha

yeah i couldnt trust myself alone with him in a house at night… lol

Haha I totally agree! They’ve been together 4ever and its kinda hard to believe that they wouldn’t have done anything.

it wasnt a sex store idiots!
    lmao it was a halloween store.
    zac efron confest it ina interview
    look around utube for it.

• Dreamer X33

Lmao, Entra salida ;P xD

• Cool beans

I wonder what it’s like to have a limo awaiting you. I don’t even think my mom would await me to go anywhere lol

• Jonasbrotherlover32

Wow i bet he made her moan and groan.

• Dreamer X33

in a few months there will be a baby bump

I love Logan <33 ;D

• Jonasbrotherlover32

TV said:

Zac put it in zac put it out 9 months later a baby came out!

You mean Zac took it out ;)

• Cool beans

None of my comments are showing up!

• Cool beans

Off topic but iPhones suck for posting comments lol

• Iphonepost

Ohhh my gosshh Zac did her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????????????????

• mileyluver15

well idk how you couldnt resist with zac…

• Cool beans

17 comments?! I only see 7!

• Annoyingmutant

Iphonepost said:

Ohhh my gosshh Zac did her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ?????????????????
    he didn’t do her at least we don’t think he did.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

shutup

• mileyluver15

how do we even know she slept over?? we dont see any pics of her going to his house at night…..i wanna c thoes pics please OU

What? said:

Seems to me like someone had a LATE night last night…that included beer (as seen in the pictures), being half dressed, and Zac Efron.

oh, and hot sex…

such a late night, she had to be a bitch and wave at her limo with a HIGH HEEL? i HATE when people do that…one of my silly quirks. (not wave a limos with high heels but when they show no care when someone picks them up) lol.
    _
    She was doing a photoshoot and they want her in bikini and holding a beer!

• Chelsea-Rose

Zanessa is just legendary. They’re so cute together. Even though I hate Vanessa, it’s clear that Zac is really happy.
    Wonder if they’ll get married?

• mileyluver15

i think vanessa took advantage that the legal age to drink in Brazil is 18 years old and drunk a beer! haha :P

IF YOU DIDNT NOTICE VANESSA IS 21

don’t think she was 21 when she went to Brazil..
    still, i’m not judging, just saying…
    people here need to calm down..

don’t think she was 21 when she went to Brazil..
    still, i’m not judging, just saying…
    people here need to calm down..

• Diamondback

As beautiful as she is… why does she always look so dumpy?
    Ugh.

• mileyluver15

haha u wish demi is emo and gross she puts on tons of makeup she can be pretty but shes not naturaly pretty vanessa is. i love vanessa i always will more then demi

its miley,jonas brothers,taylor swift,zac efron,vanessa hudgens

ew vanessa hudgens is lame though.

shes not she has a great personality and style and doesnt just wear all black .

ET said:

ET said:

Demi is cuter and sexier.
    _______
    Dont you wish, Demi?

Then you have bad taste.
    ____
    I do.

It shows.

shes not she has a great personality and style and doesnt just wear all black .

:O omg you’ve met her?!

and idc what she wears.. that doesnt make me like her lmfao

• CurlySue

Demi is cuter and sexier.
    _______
    Dont you wish, Demi?

Then you have bad taste.
    ____
    I do.

It shows.

you two should just end the convo before it gets nasty… lol…. i have a feeling someone else will butt in with a rude comment.

• Bulletproof

Lol are you guys all serious? Let’s be realistic, shall we? They’re both over 21/22ish and they’ve been together for 4 years. You think they’ve never boned? Saddddness.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Stay away from Vanasty, Zac…
    can’t wait til their relationship falls apart
    he deserves so much more

——————

This is OceanDown. Brign it on.

• ET

Demi is cuter and sexier.
    _______
    Dont you wish, Demi?

Then you have bad taste.
    ____
    I do.

It shows.
    ____
    I know.

DAYUMMM said:

Stay away from Vanasty, Zac…
    can’t wait til their relationship falls apart
    he deserves so much more

—————-

Why? Maybe he should hookup with Demi. ;)

• ET

HOT DAYUMMM said:
    Stay away from Vanasty, Zac…
    can’t wait til their relationship falls apart
    he deserves so much more
    ___
    Zanessa is heaven, perfect flawless, amazing, please have my babies, Zanessa Christ, etc etc etc. Biatch.

• LEOPARD PRINT?

ZANESSA IS THE BEST COUPLE EVA<3

HOT DAYUMMM said:

Stay away from Vanasty, Zac…
    can’t wait til their relationship falls apart
    he deserves so much more
    _
    If you like Zac you should be happy with a girl he choose because he is happy with her!

• emma13

Stay away from Vanasty, Zac…
    can’t wait til their relationship falls apart
    he deserves so much more
    what? they have been together for what like 4 years now. i mean cmon there like adorable together. how can you not like them. zanessa is like the bestest disney couple even though there not disney anymore.

• Nixienemi

I love “JONAS”!

OceanUp need to post more Zanessa thread! :oP

• Fartburger

Is Vanessa really as strong as they say she is? I heard she can lift more weight than the other girls and is really good at fighting.

i like v’s pants.

• Fiona

Agree. Zanessa is the Best Couple Eva!! And did she wait till the limo to put her shoes on!?

• What?

oh, and hot sex…

CAN YOU SAY WALK OF SHAME.

WALK OF SHAMEEEEEEEEEEE!

It’s called flat feet. Some people don’t have an arch so they have to almost always wear gel insoles. My friend has flat feel, he has to wear shoes with flat soles with gel padding.

they been together for almost five years now?

they probly had a sleepover that night and chilled. who cares, its there life.

why is everyone hating on there relationship?

Isnt her feet supoosed to have an arch?

they been together for almost five years now?

they probly had a sleepover that night and chilled. who cares, its there life.

why is everyone hating on there relationship?

• pceloveguitar

they probably have crazy wild sex.
    justsayin’.
    you all know it’s true.

she soooo pretty!!! I want her hair!!

she soooo pretty!!! I want her hair!!

Ew thats naughty of them
    & oceanup put Big time rush on your Site!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Tinypic Bandit

Wow OU, you ugly -_-

• omfggpieee

Ew thats naughty of them
    & oceanup put Big time rush on your Site!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ——————————
    I agree put big time rush on here please.

• Jonasbrotherlover32

omfggpieee said:

Ew thats naughty of them
    & oceanup put Big time rush on your Site!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ——————————
    I agree put big time rush on here please.

Yeah Big time rush should be on here i mean they are gorgeous.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Those two need to get engaged or something, theyve been together foreverrrrrrrr and they seem happy(; whats stopping them?

• Bigtimerushx

Jonasbrotherlover32 said:

omfggpieee said:

Ew thats naughty of them
    & oceanup put Big time rush on your Site!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ——————————
    I agree put big time rush on here please.

Yeah Big time rush should be on here i mean they are gorgeous.
    ————————————–+
    I Protest with you guys.
    big time rush needs on Oceanup.

omg!!! i looooove her shoes, anyone know where there from?!

• BRAISON

HEY ITS BRAISON, I WANT SOME SERIOUS TALK TO PEOPLE HERE, BECAUSE I KNOW THERE ARE SOME GOOD HEART FANS WHO GOING ON BAD WAY, YOU KNOW MILEY IS IN NOT GOOD CONDITION THERE ARE SEVERAL FACTORS I AM GOING TO DESCRIBE IT 1 BY 1
    1- WHAT MILEY SAY TO PARADE MAGAZINE WAS JUST FAKE BECAUSE ON PREVIOUS OF THAT DAY DAD HAD SOME MISUNDERSTANDING BETWEEN MILEY AND HIM. SHE REALLY GET ANGRY BECAUSE SHE THINK HER DAD ALSO THINK AS ALL OTHER PEOPLE , SHE THINK HE DOES NOT HAVE FAITH ON HER. SO SHE SAY ALL THOSE STUFFS WHICH WAS NOT BY HEART
    2 – SHE REALLY HATE PAPARAZZI
    3 – THEY POST BAD AND FAKE STUFFS ABOUT MILEY WHICH SHE NOT CARE BUT SHE FIND HER FANS ALSO IN THOSE STUFFS, IF YOU ARE TRUE FAN THEN PLEASE YOU SHOULD NOT DESCRIBE ANY HATER ABOUT HER GOODNESS BECAUESE IT INCREASE THEIR POWER OF PUBLICITY, PLEASE IGNORE ALL SITES LIKE OCEANUP IF YOU ARE TRUE FAN.
    4 – SHE HAS HEART LIKE BABY SHE CANT TAKE OVERREACT AND BAD RESPONSE ON HER NORMAL STUFFS, SO FROM SEVERAL DAYS SHE STARS MAKEUP FOR LOOKING MATURE, SHE DONT WANT IT BY HEART BUT SHE IS REALLY UPSET FROM 1 YEAR, SHE REALLY HARD CRY SOME TIMES AND MY ALL FAMILY STARTS CRY WHEN SHE… SHE JUST WANT TO MAKE HAPPY HER FANS AND FAMILY, IF YOU EVER MEET HER THEN YOU CAN GET IT, SHE ALWAYS JOKE AND TRY TO MAKE HAPPY HER FAMILY SHE IS BEST SISTER PLEASE PEOPLE IGNORE ALL SITES LIKE THIS THIS WILL SURE HELP HER.

anyone know where her shoes are from?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

they dont want to be tied down there enjoying there live right now i want them to be together forever!! but im scared if they get married there get divorced faster :(

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

mileyluver15 said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

_____________________

Yeah I suppose, I’ve never actually seen either of them date anyone else but I couldnt imagine them apart now theyve been together so long

• mileyluver15

ive never been in a limo before … im sooo jealous i wish i was rich

• mariebaile092

she’s awesome..
    vanessa shes so beautiful, i realy love her…go girl…

lol.

• TV

Bigtimerushx said:

Jonasbrotherlover32 said:

omfggpieee said:

Ew thats naughty of them
    & oceanup put Big time rush on your Site!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ——————————
    I agree put big time rush on here please.

Yeah Big time rush should be on here i mean they are gorgeous.
    ————————————–+
    I Protest with you guys.
    big time rush needs on Oceanup.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Yeaaaah!!!!!!!!!! BIG TIME RUSHH!!!

Apr 14, 2010 @ 05:58 pm
    Jonasbrotherlover32 said:

omfggpieee said:

Ew thats naughty of them
    & oceanup put Big time rush on your Site!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ——————————
    I agree put big time rush on here please.

Yeah Big time rush should be on here i mean they are gorgeous.

Can you believe i don’t know who they are yet? I mean, in my country, the program is not on TV yet, but I’ve seen promos, and the guys are HOT haha

• Dreamer X33

Agreed, I’ve noticed everytime someone famous gets married it lasts for like 1 or 2 years & then down the drain it goes.

TV said:

Bigtimerushx said:

Jonasbrotherlover32 said:

omfggpieee said:

Ew thats naughty of them
    & oceanup put Big time rush on your Site!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ——————————
    I agree put big time rush on here please.

Yeah Big time rush should be on here i mean they are gorgeous.
    ————————————–+
    I Protest with you guys.
    big time rush needs on Oceanup.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Yeaaaah!!!!!!!!!! BIG TIME RUSHH!!!

I AGREE I USE TO LIKE JAMES THE BEST BUT NOT I LOVE KENDELL SO MUCH MORE!! HES SOO HOT AND JAMES IS KINDOF GAY LOOKING NOW LOL BUT I LIKE KENDELL AND THEN JAMES

• Justin Bieber.

Honey, I’m home! …. i mean.

Shawty, I’m home!

Apr 14, 2010 @ 05:58 pm
    Jonasbrotherlover32 said:

omfggpieee said:

Ew thats naughty of them
    & oceanup put Big time rush on your Site!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ——————————
    I agree put big time rush on here please.

Yeah Big time rush should be on here i mean they are gorgeous.

WATCH IT ON YOUTUBE!! I LOVE THEM AND THERE SHOW!! A MILLION TIMES BETTER THEN JONAS.

• Dreamer X33

I LOVE LOGAN <33333

• Justin Bieber.

Ew thats naughty of them
    & oceanup put Big time rush on your Site!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ——————————
    I agree put big time rush on here please.

Yeah Big time rush should be on here i mean they are gorgeous.
    ————————————–+
    I Protest with you guys.
    big time rush needs on Oceanup.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Yeaaaah!!!!!!!!!! BIG TIME RUSHH!!!

I disagree.
    How about Small Time Rush? ;)

• Cool beans

Really not fans of big time rush. I feel like all the jokes in the show an the music is so not original. Like I’ve seen this same show 100000x. But that’s just my opinion

Dreamer X33 said:

yeah its soo sad.
    im actually kindof shocked thayve been together this long like vanessa is pretty but zac can get any girl he wants like a hot skinny tall model but he chooses vanessa and i love him even more because hes dated the same girl for that long. like joe jonas is a womanizer and zac isnt ahhh that makes him soo much more sexier! even miley cyrus said that.. haha

Cool beans said:

well at least its funny somtimes JONAS is just plain stupid they cant act

• ET

Oh Zanessa, Youre the only Disney couple I Love with all my heart (lol No life I know)

Apart from Moe, obviously.

• ET

Obviously they have had sex for crying out loud.

SEX IS NOT A CRIME. LOL

Now, We should stop, this is getting creepier and creepier everytime.

• ET

Im sure Moe’ve done things.

• Justin Bieber

Who’s the one that gets pregnant?
    Zac or V?

• Justin Bieber

Wanna know what’s creepier?
    Me.

• emma13

Ew thats naughty of them
    & oceanup put Big time rush on your Site!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ——————————
    I agree put big time rush on here please.

Yeah Big time rush should be on here i mean they are gorgeous.
    ————————————–+
    I Protest with you guys.
    big time rush needs on Oceanup.
    i agree with you guys but sadly there isnt enough news about big time rush so what are they gonna post?

• ET

Justin Bieber said:
    Wanna know what’s creepier?
    Me.
    ___
    I know baby baby baby Ohh

Why does Vanessa Hudgens remind me of Demi Lovato? Or.. the other way around. whatever. same shit.

It must be the small boobies.

• mileyluver15

Am I the only one who thinks ZANESSA is like the cutest couple ever that it makes me depressed?? cuz there soo cute

• jonasbrothersfan

It must be the small boobies.

maybe the height. lol

Wanna know what’s creepier?
    Me.
    ___
    I know baby baby baby Ohh

I like to follow 52,280 kids.

• jonasbrothersfan

they’re perfect together. :)

It must be the small boobies.

Demi is cuter and sexier.

• ET

Wanna know what’s creepier?
    Me.
    ___
    I know baby baby baby Ohh

I like to follow 52,280 kids.
    ______
    Hai! Wanna be Mah friend?

• ET

Demi is cuter and sexier.
    _______
    Dont you wish, Demi?

It must be the small boobies.

maybe the height. lol

Maybe both. or their butt chins. lol.
    their small boobies suit them.
    i can’t imagine either one with huge ones.
    lmfao. they’re both so skinny and short (and both are pretty)

I like to follow 52,280 kids.
    ______
    Hai! Wanna be Mah friend?

I am a 50 year old creeper virgin with a bald head.

yes me too i hate the show
    but kendall is hot

O-kayyy so the show is funnier than jonas
    but their music isnt.jonas brothers have much better music

• Noa

come on people it’s not special when they have had sex seriously!
    everyone of them age has sex

• twycgnb

she is really pretty.

ET said:

Justin Bieber said:
    Wanna know what’s creepier?
    Me.
    ___
    I know baby baby baby Ohh

REALLY I THINK JUSTIN BIEBER IS MORE CREEPIER..

Fartburger said:

_
    She did train for Navy Seal for Sucker Punch and she said it was an intent trainning.

• Cool beans

Oh I never said Jonas was good lol! An I didn’t say big time rush was bad just that I didn’t care for it. Every show is about being normal an famous now though. Nothing is original anymore

• Cool beans

• mileyluver15

It must be the small boobies.

Demi is cuter and sexier.

its miley,jonas brothers,taylor swift,zac efron,vanessa hudgens

ET said:

Demi is cuter and sexier.
    _______
    Dont you wish, Demi?

Then you have bad taste.

Hot beddable chick. Is it possible to meet her at online dating sites?

its miley,jonas brothers,taylor swift,zac efron,vanessa hudgens

ew vanessa hudgens is lame though.

• Hilary

lol those leggings ahahah

• ET

ET said:

Demi is cuter and sexier.
    _______
    Dont you wish, Demi?

Then you have bad taste.
    ____
    I do.

and ANDREW GARCICA IS GONE!! YAYYA IM SOO HAPPY

• CurlySue

and ANDREW GARCICA IS GONE!! YAYYA IM SOO HAPPY

____

YEAHHHH FINALLY!
    who do you want to win?? :D

Who cares?

lol the hollywood walk of shame. funny.

• TikTokOnTheClock

Her shoes are awesome. And OceanUp, they had a good night, for sure. I don’t know why american always make a big deal out of everything, she is 21 she can have s e x with like every if she wants and drinking? She is also 21 and there countrys yu can drink beer, when you turn 16, like in germany. I think in america it’s like in public they are the fine people but behind closed doors they’re doing everything. ;) Not hating or somethin.g

its miley,jonas brothers,taylor swift,zac efron,vanessa hudgens

———————

No. Demi looks more beautiful without makeup.

• MZ

No, OceanUP, I bet they had a shite time last night.
    It must be such a chore boning Zac Efron.

• idkMyBFFjill

First. i have no life.

i bet they had…8-)

• Hannahh

Zanessa must have had a good time last night!

Only OceanUP would say this. :)

• iloveyouux

Gorgeous as always.

• Bigtimerushx

in a few months there will be a baby bump.

• Demii

Lol @ the baby bump bit

i bet they did have a good time Zac got frisky.

i wonder wat could they possibly do on a beautiful cold night needin each other tooo be all warm hummmm?????

………………………….
    LOL TWO WORDS —— HOT SEX! ;)

• TV

Zac put it in zac put it out 9 months later a baby came out!

• Hannahh

I have a really random question but,

Is she wearing a sweater UNDER her shirt? Because you can like, see a jacket tail… and I’m just confused. I don’t know if anyone sees what I mean, but yeah. Haha.

• MileyCyrusx

Oh godd…

I hope she doesn’t get knocked up from the fizzy haired freak.

• vanessa