Miley & Liam LOLLIPOP SUCKERS

miley-liam-doctor-133

Miley Cyrus and her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth sucking on a lollipops while walking in Beverly Hills on Thursday afternoon. Too bad they didn’t meet up with Taylor Swift at Coffee Bean! @octaviusterry: ‘Miley’s Tamed video pics sneak peak pics midnight, May 3rd, video world premiere May 4th!’ Thx @lollipop49.

A source told Star: ‘Usually there’s so much drama with couples that age, but with Miley and Liam it’s pretty smooth sailing. They’re really supportive of each other and they don’t compete. you can tell that they are totally in love.’

Can their love last? While Miley is certain she has found ‘the one’ her parents don’t want her to rush into marriage: Miley is very impetuous, and because she has been treated like an adult for so long she thinks she can make adult decisions. She’s so crazy about liam that she thinks the next logical step is marriage. But her parents just dismiss this as a joke.’ Photos: WENN, Fame.

UPDATE: Miley and Liam were leaving a medical building. Hopefully she’s okay!

She looks Beautiful.

• peacelovehearts

Miley is so fucking GORGEOUS.
    makes me self conscious :/

HAHAHA WOW. you’re on fire today with this titles, aren’t you OU?

• kelsey123

i swear her hair color changes weekly.. and she shouldnt be holding her credit card out like that.. if someone can figure out the numbers, she’d be friggen screwed!

• AnonsAreRad

may 4th?
    AWESOME
    can’t freaking wait

miley never smiles anymoreoh well still pretty:]

• iCookiies

Miley & Liam LOLLIPOP SUCKERS

LMFAO. Can you fail anymore than you already do, OU? :)

miley never smiles anymoreoh well still pretty:]

• carbomb__

Miley looks cool. Liam…. not so much, wtf is on his face, he looks dirty :/

• iCookiies

AnonsAreRad said:
    may 4th?
    AWESOME
    can’t freaking wait
    extra birthday present for me and a whole lot of other people. :P

First yay…Ewww Kangaroo-Monkey alert whats up with his face.I like Miley’s hair it’s blone-ish again

• ET

I love Lollipops

Call meeeeee, so i can make it juicy for ya ;)

Framing Hanley <3

fucking hate this slut
    She may be a slut. But she’s a BEAUTIFUL one.
    Shut yo mouth…RUDE.

miley
    is really pretty!

• AmieeDawn

fucking hate this slut
    ____________________________
    Oh yea, because going around Hollywood lookind gorgeous is a crime. Seriously, grow up.
    Jealousy is a crime, dear.

• Lilly

Yay! The video coming out on May 4th, when does the song come out?

I like her clothes!!! but Liam looks kinda weird!!!!

fucking hate this slut
    ___

She actually doesn’t look like a slut for once though! Haha

Shawty wanna thug, bottles in the clubbb

• Ughhh

It’s funny how the comments on OU are so rude to ocean when we all know if they deleted we’d be all up on twitter like #OCEANUPCOMEBACK -_- Calm down b!tches…

• carbomb__

Call meeeeee, so i can make it juicy for ya ;)

Framing Hanley <3
    mte lol

• AnonsAreRad

lmao it will be like a late bday present for me

• carbomb__

I sense a new profile song….. She licked me like a lollipop :DD

Liam, shave. Please.
    Miley looks pretty as always:)

• jerseygirl

I want, want, want Liam’s shirt. :D

• CrazyCrunk

================================

I know right

they only good thing about oceanup leaving would be that i would get like all A’s lol i spend more time up here than i do studying i should be studying right now i have 2 test 2mar

• mileyluver15

hahaha woow they suck on lolli pops dont we all? haha

• girl crush mileyyyyy

LOVE.

pm

StarLightSTARbright said:

STOP IT WITH THESE TITLES OCEANUP YOUR MAKING ME HORNYYYYYYY

OMFGOSH WTF WAS THAT SHI,T
    A rainbow silly putty monster o_O

omgggg im very disturbed today, first i saw some dude throw up because he got hit in the face with a fake bloody tampon & now i saw that thingy haha.

• Julianna

lollipop, lollipop uh lolilolipop, LOLLIPOP!

• Lilly

Moonbeam said:

Just realized her extensions have two different colors?
    I think it’s just the lighting that makes Miley and Liam hair look dark in some places

Miley, can you give me your legs? kaythanks.

pm

StarLightSTARbright said:

STOP IT WITH THESE TITLES OCEANUP YOUR MAKING ME HORNYYYYYYY

OMFGOSH WTF WAS THAT SHI,T
    A rainbow silly putty monster o_O

omg thats a ugly rainbow silly putty monster then. thats just as disturbing as seeing a guy throw up because his girlfriend threw a fake bloody tampon near his mouth.. >.<

Lilly said:
    Moonbeam said:

Just realized her extensions have two different colors?
    A lot of people at my school have a darker hair color in the back & a lighter color in the front like that..

• shut yo mouth

mileyjonasdemiselenafan said:

if ya hate her then why waste your time looking at articles of her? do you even know what a slut is? i think not! get a life and stop hating cuz you cant be like her!
    —————

she may not be the true definition of a slut but she sure looks like one! just because someone dont like her doesnt mean their jealous! jealousy is not the answer to everything sweetie!

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

LOLLIPOP!! :)

StarLightSTARbright said:

STOP IT WITH THESE TITLES OCEANUP YOUR MAKING ME HORNYYYYYYY

OMFGOSH WTF WAS THAT SHI,T
    A rainbow silly putty monster o_O

omg thats a ugly rainbow silly putty monster then. thats just as disturbing as seeing a guy throw up because his girlfriend threw a fake bloody tampo.n near his mouth..>.<

StarLightSTARbright said:

STOP IT WITH THESE TITLES OCEANUP YOUR MAKING ME HORNYYYYYYY

OMFGOSH WTF WAS THAT SHI,T
    A rainbow silly putty monster o_O

omg thats a ugly rainbow silly putty monster then. thats just as disturbing as seeing a guy throw up because his girlfriend threw a fake bl.oody tampon near his mouth..

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Miley has way better legs than Taylor S lumpy blue veined infested legs. :/

• shut yo mouth

Am I the only one who thinks she looks upset/pissed/sad?

Anyway, love her, don’t really like him. He’s kind of..unattractive.

no shes just a bitch and trying to look like she doesnt give a shit! such a poser and a fail!!

Apr 15, 2010 @ 05:45 pm
    shut yo mouth said:
    mileyjonasdemiselenafan said:

—————

Neither is using someone’s response to your comment as their username…

• Taylor

Everyone is like ‘Oh my Gosh she is in love with Liam, she is crazy about Liam’ but don’t seem it.

Moonbeam said:

Just realized her extensions have two different colors

I guess so, a lot of of people at my school are doing that with their hair. Except that it’s dark on the top and light underneath

• iloveyouux

Miley is too pretty.

__

Do you expect her to jump on him or something? have you seen the way she talks about him?

• StarLightSTARbright

She’s so crazy about liam that she thinks the next logical step is marriage

I used to think that. Until he cheated on me.

balls

balls

• balls

balls?

whats in the paper bag o___O

jokes..but they doo have suckers so…

• balls

balls?

• AnonsAreRad

omfg LIAM CHEATED ON YOU?

• Doom

lookin goooood.

StarLightSTARbright said:
    he’s so crazy about liam that she thinks the next logical step is marriage

I used to think that. Until he cheated on me.
    Yeahh.. sorry about that, i couldn’t resist. :/

• Mayra.

I kinda like when Ou it´s being dirty!

shes so preggers….

firstly she says she wants to marry liam, hen shes pictured with what looks like the start of a baby bump, and now shes been sptoted leaving amedical building with liam?
    ___________

Ooh grow up xD! It’s not her saying she want to marry Liam it’s you believing what OK magazine said nuff said…

grow up…?
    i made a statement i believe to be true.

those mags can twist words but they cant post complete lies. what they say is always based on some truth no matter how thin that thread may be. miley would sue otherwise.

her hair kinda looks burnt out…doesnt look healthy…and gross, Liam, SHAVE!

People who say she looks beautiful and natural, its called MAKE UP lol
    I believe she looks gorgeous miley is gorgeous with makeup and without makeup look at her younger pictures she was beautiful now she sexy and gorgeous. Her hair looks amazing I think that is the best color for her she look very sexy with long hair and that color.

gosh! I love her hair and that color is my favorite one.

shes so preggers….

___________

wait leaving a medical building it can only mean shes getting birth control pill liam doesn’t like to wear condoms
    ___
    Fail Miley cannot get birth control without her parents going since shes underage plus this is a pediatrician Miley has bad throat preoblems. It was probably just a checkup.

___

california has no restrictions on birth control any minor can get them

damn… it might be birth control or a pregnancy test in there. aww. our wittle miles has grown up.. honestly, i dont think liam is her soulmate. i think nick is, but thats just me. i dont know her personally

You can tell she’d rather be sucking something/someone else…

• Caitlin;)

does he own another t-shirt? he wears that one like, everyday.

shes so preggers….

___________

grow up…?
    i made a statement i believe to be true.

_______________

With OK magazine? Anything is possible -_- Jennifer Aniston is preggo each 2 months if you have to believe them -_- so please find a better magazin to read!

• Giovanna_JonasGomezLovatoCyrus

Miley & Liam LOLLIPOP SUCKERS

OU, you make me laugh. Can you get even more pathetic? Next time you should say ‘I bet she’s practicing….’.

ily Miles. ily Liam. ily Miam.

lol
    miley said she wanted to marry nick too.
    so whatever.
    and liam is HIT.

• faith

lol. so scandalous. love to hate her. can’t wait till her video. its going to be 437280979 worse than party in the usa, in terms of it being controversial and people having problems with it.

faith said:

__________________

LMAO oh yeah that’s why it was such a big hit! The video was really good and so will this one be!

• aaliyahnoelle

holy crap thats a lot of facial hair…

*shudders*

• m

lol haters get a new excuse. ?hey have no reason to do PR. The Last Song had been out for weeks.

Anyway I can’t wait for this video!

“Lollipop Lollipop Oh Lolli Lolli Lollipop”

• m

Ok so I love Miley and all but she seems to be in a huge rush to marry Laim. Wants sex much? lol,but both of them at a clinic,ad that bag just happens to cover her stomach…. Hmm preggers?! No I don’t really think so though,I’m just reading too much into it.
    eye doctor.

• give it

look at her eyes, i cant find energy and cuteness what i see in old miley, this is the biggest reason i hate liam the gorilla

Somebody is preggers…

LEAVING A MEDICAL BUILDING…?
    HMM PERHAPS SHE HAS CONTRACEPTIVES IN THE BAG

her hair kinda looks burnt out…doesnt look healthy…and gross, Liam, SHAVE!

People who say she looks beautiful and natural, its called MAKE UP lol

Her boyfriend and her are so cute!!!!!! Get all of Miley’s clothes here http://outfitidentifier.com/?cat=558

shes so preggers….

They seem happy together :) And Miley is looking gorgeous, love her hair :)

Liam is so hot. I like his beard, it shows that he isn’t a 12 year old boy haha

• Caroline

LOVE her outfit!<3 Miley is sooo pretty:)

_____________

Oh come on… you go to the doctor for million things… and well I wouldn’t like to go alone either… and that marriage thing is a stupid rumor OK magazine started and everyone just copies there article… can you say BS much?

• AnonsAreRad

it wasn’t?
    oh damn, there goes my jealousy :/
    lmao

• de

I Love Miley But Not her BF !

• gymnastlovee95

nice choice of words OU, lollipop suckers.
    i like me some good lillipops to suckk<33
    ugh i wanna cry, life sucks.

Yah… he’s not her soul mate. Miley thinks the same of all her boyfriends.

• pacl34

Oh gee, can she make the captions any easier?

Miley walking with her boyfriend with a lollipop in her mouth. Really, that is just to easy.

• Live Like There Is No Tomorrow

Miley looks gorgeous and btw if yo se the pics in jjj you could see she is very happy

AnonsAreRad said:

it wasn’t?
    oh damn, there goes my jealousy :/
    lmao

Yeah, he was a football player tho and had “skater” hair

Moonbeam said:

Cassidy said:
    What the crap? About to cry? Shes smiling in that picture. Theres more pics on Just Jared Jr. where shes smiling. Shes not unhappy. Actualy it seems like shes the happiest shes been in a while in these candids.
    *Takes the sarcasm sign out and hits you with it*

He is making her happy. I was just making fun of the Nileys. I heard she is sad about filming he last episodes of HM. They cried last week on set. But Liam cheers her up.

They already finsihed filming it?

• Moonbeam

Cassidy said:
    *Takes the sarcasm sign out and hits you with it*

They already finsihed filming it?
    No, they are filming this week again. But they filmed one of the final scenes of the series last week (according to Emilys twitter).

• AmieeDawn

Isn’t that Nick’s dog tag on her wrist?
    __________________________________
    Where?

Lilly said:

Yay! The video coming out on May 4th, when does the song come out?

Sumtime in June, not sure about the exact date. Cant wait 4 the video!!!

• emma13

ok liam looks better clean shaved. but either way he is still not that attractive to me. but miley on the other hand looks really pretty and i love her outfit.

• Moonbeam

Isn’t that Nick’s dog tag on her wrist?

lol no :/

AntiMiley lied
    Powned that pedo tranny to SH.IT ;D
    yes all my favorite people on twitter finally took her down

• Moonbeam

Isn’t that Nick’s dog tag on her wrist?
    __________________________________
    Where?
    Lol. it’s a skull

I’ve seen her talk about him. And lately, it doesn’t seem like she’s as happy as she could be.
    And no, she doesn’t have to ‘jump’ on him or anything, but at least look happy.
    That hasn’t been happening lately.
    ___

WTF, she called him her soul mate. And please, when papz are on your face, you don’t need to look like the happiest person alive

• Dumaaa ?

I’m surprise you didn’t make any Lil Wayne references :P
    ______________

HAHA. I`m like so late on replying, but I did think about Lil Wayne when I read the title! I just didn`t say anything.. :D

I have that shirt that miley is wearing! Its from Urban Outfitters! In the clearance section… ;)

• RockYourBody

OU.. that title. u.u

AntiMiley lied
    Powned that pedo tranny to SH.IT ;D
    yes all my favorite people on twitter finally took her down
    Selena/Miley fans joined forces & started an antimiley revolution. I guess my pickle gun actually is legit… :D

• RockYourBody

But whatever, I love Miam. :D <3

• AmieeDawn

________________________
    Thank you. HA.

StarLightSTARbright said:
    he’s so crazy about liam that she thinks the next logical step is marriage

I used to think that. Until he cheated on me.
    Yeahh.. sorry about that, i couldn’t resist. :/

Haha it’s kk ;)

AnonsAreRad said:

omfg LIAM CHEATED ON YOU?

I WISH IT WAS HIM.
    lmaoo.

• oneofakindxo

Aw Miley is so pretty.<3

________________________
    Thank you. HA.

a niley reunion in the future?

Well, at least now there’s proof…they both suck! Yuk, yuk.

everyone calling her a slut, she’s seriously not. you don’t see her sleeping around with random guys, and coming out of clubs with her crotch hanging out, so chill.

she’s effing amazing anyway, I wish I had her legs. :| people saying she shouldn’t wear shorts that short are JEALOUS cause if I had those legs I’d be wearing shorts that length everyday!

wow if you think this ugly bitch is gorgeous or flawless, I guess you guys live in a planet of ugly.

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

HER LEGS ARE SO TAN.. I’M JEALOUS AHA.
    SHES PRETTY.

LOVE HER,

FORMSPRING ME

• DesiGirl

I like Miley’s hair. Is it me, or does it look shorter than before? The new colors are kinda different but it suits her. She looks pretty.

• Cassidy

• Moonbeam

Cassidy said:
    *Takes the sarcasm sign out and hits you with it*

• Cassidy

Oh. Lol. I’m sorry.

• picstoburn

yay new icon :D anyway she actually looks pretty (: im starting to like her again.

• Miley please don’t.

‘Miley is very impetuous, and because she has been treated like an adult for so long she thinks she can make adult decisions. She’s so crazy about liam that she thinks the next logical step is marriage. But her parents just dismiss this as a joke.

I AGREE! Actually, if theyr’e getting married, I’m not sure if I’ll be happy for her or I’ll be like, “she ruined her life.” Yes, I’ll be protective, Miley cause I’m not a hater. But are you sure you are REALLY ready to spend your whole life with him? After all, marriage is a long-life commitment.

___________________________
    THANK YOU.
    I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks that..she just doesn’t seem to be head over heels in love. It’s hard to explain, but I know I’ve seen her happier.
    ya man just PR, publicity stunt nothing b/w them miley is just like baby…… she dont care what ppl thinks… it is just publicity stunt if you see her carefully

Miley has been at the medical center and at the doctors, because she thinks she might be pregnant. They’ve had sex before, it’s obvious like they way they say their relationship is deep.
    If she has a baby with him at 17/18, she would seriously loose most of her younger fan base.

• Moonbeam

I bet she’s picking up her birth control pills lol
    Maybe she got a new receipt. I guess she takes them since years.
    Are there doctors that give out lollipops?

• chanel

How much you wanna bet she’s pregnant? She’s got that new house all to her self now anyways…

medical building!? she probably pregnant that fucking slut

Just look at the first picture. Liam has got a ‘now-we-can-do-it’ smile on his face.

medical building!? she probably pregnant that fucking slut
    are you like a moron??? or stupid? How is she a slut for dating the same guy for almost a year????????????

And in the future any girl who is pregnant or if miley ever get pregnant how the hell is that your business??? worry about your smelly body and leave other people body to deal on their own.

medical building!? she probably pregnant that fucking slut
    wow you must be a moron and an idiot because how is she a slut it takes one to know one.

I don’t think sucking on a lollipop get you pregnant lololololol

thats the same medical building she went to last time she had strep hence the lollipop thats a pediatrician Maybe she has strep again? She always gets that and Emily was sick.

GAston told Seacrest him and Miley never did it because Miley was so focus on her beliefs OMG. Take that haters

gottalovethis said:

that was her treat for sucking his di**!! haha lol

jk she needs new meds for her sexual transmited diseases. ;)
    If anyone is far from a virgin and has std its Demi she has been with some creepy people and look at her. I feel bad for Joe.

• gottalovethis

miley why do you keep dressing like a slut. i mean look at you shorts you basically telling everyone your open 24/7

miley’s so beautiful

gottalovethis said:

_____
    Atleast she doesnot date 25 yearold crackheads like Demi does…

gottalovethis said:

_____
    Atleast she doesnot date 25 yearold crackheads like Demi does…
    _–
    I agree no Demi fan can call Miley a slut. Have they not looked at Demi?

I am not even a Miley fan and I know Demi is much worst than Miley I mean just look at the guys she has dated and the friends she has.

___

taylor wearing short short

selena short short

demi short short

I guess they are all sluts. Miley stared with the trend and they all seem to be following.

• AmieeDawn

I personally don’t think she’s in love.
    Infatuation? Yes, but not true love.

I thought the exact same way about my ex boyfriend..I really thought I could never be more in love than I was, but it just didn’t last.

I just don’t think their good together, but that’s just me.

I heard Nick dumped Selena because Selena wanted more than just kissing and Nick wouldnot because hes a virgin until marriage unlike Selena.

• Fiona

Liam, please lose the beard. They make such a cute couple though.

Selenas nasty

yeah miley succ it!

if she came out of a medical building…
    10 bucks says there are condoms in that paper bag hahaha

if she came out of a medical building…
    10 bucks says there are condoms in that paper bag hahaha
    the bag is after she came out of the supermarket next door there is a picture so nice try. mileys not Demi she has morals.

Sux it good.

Selenas nasty

The sex would’ve been spectacular

• dwayne

__

_______________________

bitch, you are miley hater want miley with a monkey …. but miley is smart and it all is publicity stunt

• Crazy

And no, she doesn’t have to ‘jump’ on him or anything, but at least look happy.
    That hasn’t been happening lately.
    Yeah, she looks like she is about to cry.

SMH
    ——————
    aal the stuffs she talk abt liam or about anything in last song is a big fake and look at fool ppls who get it serious and yes media also want to take miley in that way and post more fake stuffs abt miley …. all are fake dont believe on anything. just i want to tell true people “FAITH ON HER”

I wish I had her legs :/

PUBLICITY STUNT !!!!!!!!!!!

you know what,you dont really know miley that well to judge her. and also demi. yeah maybe she dated guys that are CREEPY for you but you don’t really know her. are you even close to miley to say she’s a slut? are u even close to demi to say she’n not virgin anymore or she has no morals.

you people just easily jump to conclusions without even knowing if it’s it true. it’s really none of our business if miley’s wearing clothes like that or if demi’s hanging out with friends who you think is a bad person. if it’s you in their situation and people are also critizicing you even if they don’t know you that much, how would you feel?

you don’t have respect for people. you are the ones who don’t have morals. grow up.stop hating. as if those hate comments of yours will come to miley and demi’s head. as if they will take that seriously. i admire them cause they don’t care what YOU haters think about them and that’s one evidence that they are true to themselves. they just do what they want even if people will get mad at them. they are not disney robots that you think they are.

Miley is virgin for sure , even not just virgin but also pure by heart….., and her whole body is pure. She is doing just a PUBLICITY STUNT !
    and for those who say she is smiling for liam noooo…. look at video on youtube … she is smiling because the cameraman of “HOLLYWOODTV>COM” is joking the others

Liam, please lose the beard. They make such a cute couple though.
    —————
    cant find any cuteness,

she is smiling at papparazzi’s joke, fool persons

• Mohey

he is fucking ugly, i think every1 could look handsome with little makeup.

• Hilary

A source told Star

Lmao. ok.

Ps. I LOVE MIAM <3

a source told, just a fake.
    Nothing to love, PUBLICITY STUNT

‘they were leaving a medical building’ omg! what if she’s pregnant.. xD lmao! haha ;P

Aaaw I love them! Miley get pregnant? Hell no xD! I’m very possitive she takes birth control but I don’t mean it for you know what but a lot of singers do it to get there voice better… never heard of that before?

heres the video link to hollywood tv Miley and Liam from these pictures. She is actually laughing at liam’s joke to the paps check it out!

—————-
    u r such a fool, liam and joke no way, actually miley is joking and conversationing withn paparazzi ok……
    Haha did she say “you guys are acting craaazy!” hahaha and when he asked how? their relationship was going, “terrible, look at us..” hahaha i love that she jokes with the paparazz

guess you’re right, she is such a joker. love her but it looks like she is laughing and looking at Liam though?

• sweettrashy

wow! @Her hair! its so cool. like punkish xD love it! and OU!! why dont you write bad stuff bout selena, and only for miley & demi?

she not look at him for 1 second

• Hilary

Oceanup LoVe Selly .. *coughasskissercough*

• Anonymous :)

he looks so much older than her.

• Hilary

he looks so much older than her.

Damn he`s so hot.

i agree. good stuffs are only for sel? and all the negative ones are for demi and miley? FAIL.

he looks so much older than her.

Damn he`s so hot.
    nothing hot… he is looking like monkey

• Hilary

he looks so much older than her.

Damn he`s so hot.
    nothing hot… he is looking like monkey

My opinion – Hes’ smoking hot.
    Heck yes he’s hot.

he looks so much older than her.

Damn he`s so hot.
    nothing hot… he is looking like monkey

My opinion – Hes’ smoking hot.
    Heck yes he’s hot

your opinion is just a fake… u dont really think it so

• Hilary

he looks so much older than her.

Damn he`s so hot.
    nothing hot… he is looking like monkey

My opinion – Hes’ smoking hot.
    Heck yes he’s hot

your opinion is just a fake… u dont really think it so

Whatever you say Anonymous =) whatever you say

• dont jugde

MILEY!! she looks beautiful as always and Liam what’s with th hair O.O hahah

They are so cute together. She looks really happy. She finally found a guy that is god looking and likes to joke around with her.
    She really thinks she will marry him someday. She said to people magazine the ‘Last song’ could become a classic that fans will watch again and again for years to come, because it’s the moment where a real couple was born.

• MissSmiley

Now I want a lollipop xD
    She’s gorgeous and I’m so happy that she’s happy =) Hope she’s okay, maybe she was going to the doctor’s only to check her health. Can’t wait for her new music video!
    And Liam’s gotta get rid of that beard!

wow..she looks so pretty :)

• balls

nuts

nuts

• MileyIsBestest

MIAM!!!

it not release yet in other countries… and she is not going to brokeup just after releasing movie, she is not stupid like you, if she brokeup just after releasing movie every1 get that it is PR which she don’t want

AntiMiley lied

• Smileynie

A few hours ago was in Trending Topics (TT) #MileyinSouthAmerica. You can see the image below: http://i39.tinypic.com/2wp5hev.jpg Please place as news, thanks!

CUTIES!

• AmieeDawn

___________________________
    THANK YOU.

I’ve seen her much happier too. Liam is starting to look like Justin did with her. Just sayin’.

• Mareike

no Liam get that beard off of your face please!
    k thanks

• Cherry

Aww they look cute.

…and OU get a dick up your vagina.

• jerseygirl

Apr 15, 2010 @ 05:30 pm

I want, want, want Liam’s shirt. :D

isnt that a boy shirt?
    ——————–
    It’s the Police’s Synchronicity tour shirt. I want. :)

I want, want, want Liam’s shirt. :D

isnt that a boy shirt?

That’s not the only thing she sucks I bet.

fucking hate this slut

• mileyjonasdemiselenafan

she’s leaving the doctor?
    maybe she’s pregnant..i wouldn’t be surpised

Miley looks.. Amazing she loosk very naturel it’s weird that im saying that though.

• Lilly

They’re so cute :)

AntiMiley lied
    Powned that pedo tranny to SH.IT ;D

rofl who makes this fake miley/nick/joe twitter accounts? I was talking to Miley and now I am talking to Nick and Joe. lol…

• AmieeDawn

Apr 15, 2010 @ 05:51 pm

__

_______________________
    And no, she doesn’t have to ‘jump’ on him or anything, but at least look happy.
    That hasn’t been happening lately.

• Moonbeam

And no, she doesn’t have to ‘jump’ on him or anything, but at least look happy.
    That hasn’t been happening lately.
    Yeah, she looks like she is about to cry.

SMH

as if she’s pregnant :D she’s famous, she’s got money (oooh lots ..lots lots of money) and wants more …more more more …to be pregnant would be the “news of the year” and she would loose not only her fans. she would loose seriously everything: fans, agreements, offers (for movies or something) ..and no doubt that her family would KILL her :D
    its really funny what some people just can read into that shes visiting a doctor. maybe (oh surprise surprise) shes ill ..or its a routine visit…
    but ..thank you ..you all made my day a bit funnier :P (sorry for my bad english, i’m from germany)

• gottalovethis

that was her treat for sucking his di**!! haha lol

jk she needs new meds for her sexual transmited diseases. ;)

Isn’t that Nick’s dog tag on her wrist?

——————
    Another PUBLICITY STUNT, which make you fool as a goat

• Hilary

The article saying miley says the movie will become a classic ..but if you actually read the quotes, she doesn’t say that at all.

Hahha. Watch her be pregnant. Why else would liam be with her at the doctor? Hahaha I’m totally kidding. She’s awesome.love her.

• MEEEEE

Okay… She’s leaving a medical place… With Liam… And she looks mad/sad… MAYBE SHE’S PREGGERS!! I kid. She’s got a purity ring. <3

just diffrent and opposite things in every interview…….. Bcoz she is Lying, IT whole thig is PR

• ryan

Fake Fake

• dont jugde

Fake Fake

O.O

i love Miley’s outfit, hair, and makeup… she looks BEAUTIFUL!!! :D it’s relaxed & natural, but still super cute!

• truth

truth is this “THE HUGE PR”

CrazyCrunk said:

================================

I know right

^ IAWTC.

• Sophiee

Is oceanup a gay teenage boy?

Lollipop Suckers

• disney_girl

miam<3

Ughhh said:

hahaha i know right?! every post theres comments saying fuck you oceanup, this website sucks!! its like if it sucks so much then why are you on here all the freaking time?? lol!

Miley looks gorgeous! And Liam looks hot ;)

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

The fuck? Liam that beard is a no no. You look like a Gorilla O___0

wonder what her credit limit is? someone could totally zoom in on her number.

• Mayra.

peacelovehearts
    Apr 15, 2010 @ 05:22 pm
    peacelovehearts said:

Miley is so fucking GORGEOUS.
    makes me self conscious :/

Don´t say that!!!
    but yeah she is beautiful

hey, oceanup… you suck.
    i bet he read all the comments from the last post and was HA HA HA i’m gonna make a funny again!
    newsflash; you’re not funny. at all. it’s actually extremely irritating. especially the way you kiss selena’s butt and do this kind of crap with miley. nice subjectiveness OU, good one.

Hmmm may be PR

im sure thats not all mileys sucked today lmao

• disney_girl

She’s so damn gorgeous!!!

• StarLightSTARbright

Grr Miley stop being gorgeous!

Haha oh ou you and your dirty minds.

• CrazyCrunk

Shawty wanna thug, bottles in the clubbb

—————————-

Shawty wanna hump
    you know i like to touch ya lovley lady lumps

suck that lolly girl
    2+2=4

So I was having fun reading fake miley twitter. She was a hoot.Swearing she was the real miley. rofl. fun

im sure thats not all mileys sucked today lmao
    Apparently she’s “flexible”.
    But i wonder if she’s SPECTACULAARRR…?

• AmieeDawn

Am I the only one who thinks she looks upset/pissed/sad?

Anyway, love her, don’t really like him. He’s kind of..unattractive.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

I want, want, want Liam’s shirt. :D

i want, want, want Liam. lol. noo jk. he’s mileys :)

• INeedAHero

^ IAWTC

———————-

I had to google what that meant :D
    Ohhh gurll.. me too (;

STOP IT WITH THESE TITLES OCEANUP YOUR MAKING ME HORNYYYYYYY

• CoinBears

Love her outfit. Can’t wait for the new video, too. I hope it gives haters something to talk about, I really do.

Liam either needs to trim down the beard or do something with his hair :|

• Mae

Her video premiere’s on the day of me and my sister’s birthday may 4. problem for me i dont like her, while my sis is a 9 yr old who is obsessed with miley and would probably play the song 24/7.

STOP IT WITH THESE TITLES OCEANUP YOUR MAKING ME HORNYYYYYYY

• Mayra.

Lilly
    Apr 15, 2010 @ 05:25 pm
    Lilly said:

Yay! The video coming out on May 4th, when does the song come out?

tha´t soon! can´t believed it hasn´t leaked yet!

• Mayra.

Lilly
    Apr 15, 2010 @ 05:25 pm
    Lilly said:

Yay! The video coming out on May 4th, when does the song come out?

tha´t soon! can´t believed it hasn´t leaked yet!

• NeverShoutNeverrr

aww they’re cute. :)
    and goshh, miley’s so darn pretty!

• Mayra.

OMFGOSH WTF WAS THAT SHI,T

• Lilly

Mayra. said:

Lilly
    Apr 15, 2010 @ 05:25 pm
    Lilly said:

Yay! The video coming out on May 4th, when does the song come out?

tha´t soon! can´t believed it hasn´t leaked yet!
    IKR? I’m glad me don’t have to wait that long though :)

• Mayra.

STOP IT WITH THESE TITLES OCEANUP YOUR MAKING ME HORNYYYYYYY

don´t open that link if it is what i think it is :s

• AnonsAreRad

I ADORE Miley’s hair like that <3<3

Miley looks gorgeous…like always. And Liam?..Well he looks like a monkey. (: I hate him. They wont last long. watch them break up by the summer.

• Hilary

L o L at the same person/Anonymous posting over and over … =/ *roll eyes* pathetic and embarrassing.

You can see her credit card number.

I bet she’s picking up her birth control pills lol

• ohmimiley

cuties (:

• ahahahahaah

i wish i had legs like hers :/

Apr 15, 2010 @ 09:45 pm

taylor wearing short short

selena short short

demi short short

—————-
    what fucking trend you moron! wearing shorts when its hot!! if you notice slutty cyrus is the only one wearing them up her ass and torn. real classy and NOBODY IS FOLLOWING

Who cares?

Miley is soooooo pretty!! her legs are like perfect!! :))) <3

why is everyone like “zomg shes sooo pritty duhshsdau”
    shes average, seriously

lol….i’ve never seen that shirt before, liam. and i’ve NEVER seen THAT shirt before, miley.
    sike.

StarLightSTARbright said:

STOP IT WITH THESE TITLES OCEANUP YOUR MAKING ME HORNYYYYYYY

OMFGOSH WTF WAS THAT SHI,T
    A rainbow silly putty monster o_O

• Julianna

LOLLIPOP!

don’t really like the new hair color and extensions but she still looks pretty :)

• Moonbeam

Sucking lollipops, that’s such a Miley thing to do.
    She looks, gorgeous.

And Liam, shave.

• Lilly

Dumaaa ? said:

Now I want a lollipop! :D
    I’m surprise you didn’t make any Lil Wayne references :P

Aww, hope my bg isn’t sick. :(

• Julianna

——————

Gross.

• Moonbeam

Just realized her extensions have two different colors?

I see that OU is quoting Star magazine. Nice.

• Nixienemi