Camp Rock 2 The Final Jam POSTER

camp-rock-2-the-final-jam-poser

Camp Rock 2 poster from a French Magazine available in Canada. Thx Haleigh!

• whatsernamegigi

jerseygirl said:
    I hate this movie already and it hasn’t even aired.

Me too, Jerz. Me, too.

• thunderthighs

Online?

I’m watching this movie for Nick and Kevin, not Jemi.

Photoshopping does wonders for JB, but Demi still looks horrible

• pacl34

Coolness! I want one!

Photoshopping does wonders for JB, but Demi still looks horrible

——————

Demi looks better naturaly. You are just a bitter/jealous tween.

LOL DEMI LOOKS LIKE A CRACK WHORE THAT FELL ASLEEP IN THE SUN

——————

You look like a monkey whore that fell asleep with king kong.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Apr 16, 2010 @ 06:21 pm

LOL DEMI LOOKS LIKE A CRACK WHORE THAT FELL ASLEEP IN THE SUN

——————

You look like a monkey whore that fell asleep with king kong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOL Oh gawd that is funny.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Apr 16, 2010 @ 08:33 pm

Where the fuck is Alyson Stoner?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She’s in Demi’s pocket. LOL Just kidding. I like Alyson.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Apr 16, 2010 @ 10:20 pm
    Danger-ous said:

OMG, people act like Camp Rock 2 is going to change lives and reverse the recession or something. It’s a freaking Disney movie, not the second coming of Christ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eat what she said, peoples. HA!!!

I agree with you Danger-ous. :D

• K.F.D.M.S lover

hope the movie is better then the first one

• whatsernamegigi

Demi looks orange.

• Nixienemi

‘Bigger and better’ is so unoriginal!

Looking good, looking good.

• msjonas13

oh ima look for it :)

• harvey

All this hype and PR has had the reverse effect on me and I just want it to be done and over!!! Then maybe Joe can dump Demi and move on to someone much better who can keep a relationship PRIVATE. Most fans dont really want their idol/crush or whatever to be in a relationship and openly flaunting the fact in front of them.

• jerseygirl

I hate this movie already and it hasn’t even aired.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

jerseygirl said:

I hate this movie already and it hasn’t even aired.
    ____
    what if it was great dont chage intel you see it

Oh Canada, we love our beaver.

• Lilly

It’s weird how they didn’t make them change their look for the movie.

• icanfly_ady

demi looks … orange !

Where the fuck is Alyson Stoner?

CAMP JEMI LMAO JOE AND DEMI ARE STANDING TOGETHER!

• -Hibz-

Hmm. Not a fan of the poster =\

Imma watch it anyway. I liked the first Camp Rock, dont see why I wont like this one.

• Nixienemi

I’m watching this movie for Nick and Kevin, not Jemi.

But online!

i saw the first hour of it… pretty bad.. the songs are REALLY musically it reminds me of HSM2 except the songs are really bad… and chloe and nicks love connection is well LOL

• Danger-ous

Haters have some mental issues. God help you!

Lilly said:
    It’s weird how they didn’t make them change their look for the movie.

—————

exactly what i was thinking! this looks like a movie about jonas brothers and demi. not connect 3 and mitchie. lame.

• TErka

demi looks Ugly on this!! wait shes Ugly!!!!!

• xoxokatie8

JB is looking gorgeoussss :)

• Aryanna

This movie is gonna suck. I can feel it.

• Fazbo

col

• stephtastic16

love it<3

• whatsernamegigi

And the promotion begins.
    Loving Jonas, though. I miss Joe’s hair like that.

CR2 sucks ass.

• Moonbeam

Camp Jemi!

Jemi sucks ass too.

LOL DEMI LOOKS LIKE A CRACK WHORE THAT FELL ASLEEP IN THE SUN

Jobros are fading away :\ Bieber posts are buzzing. This time next year it will be Jonas who?

• cam

lol I bought this magazin Nick’s a lots of page on it even the first one

• cam

lol I bought this magazin Nick’s a lots of page on it even the first one

• Ashley

u guys are ass holes. If u whant to call me and I can curse u out my number 1 718 664 8898

• CorentinJonas

Trinity star magazine sucks so much you know, their poster have always an ugly design which make me thinking that they lack goodness.
    Furthermore I bought this magazine once, and I was like ” It’s the last thing i’ll gouht about them “, indeed they make so much french mistakes which even a young kind aged of 12 won’t make anymore !

• A5hl3y

I LOVE IT! WISH I COULD HAVE IT!
    SWEETNESS!

haha i have this magazine (cause im french) and it is SO GREAT !!! The presentation, posters photos … and this month
    SPECIAL JUSTIN BIEBER !! :D

• michelle

hey! does anyone know where i can get this magazine?! i live it toronto, is it only available in quebec?!

• xiaoxiao