Joe Jonas HOLLYWOOD HOTTIE

joe-great
joe-jonas-hollywood-13

Joe stopping for coffee before heading to a Hollywood studio. Limelight.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Apr 16, 2010 @ 12:21 pm

So the new Jonas tour is supposed to be a Camp Rock tour? Now who is excited about that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sayyyyyyyyyyyy what? I don’t believe anything unless it comes from the Jonas camp and that does not come from the Jonas camp.

Umh, he’s not a hottie.

But okay.

• BATMANNN28

Unf. Unf. Unf.

• JBmuchbetter

oh man…dang he is HOT <333

• Cuddles

Looking good there (:

• Nixienemi

He’s really attached to that shirt and beanie, I swear!

• Colleen

Joseph is amazing!! #JonasWorldTour2010

• Sengtrisch

mmmmmmmm ;p”

• dont jugde

Umh, he’s not a hottie.

But okay.

well you don’t so think but i do :)

• alltherightmoves.

I see, demi has been surgically removed from his side.
    Looking good Joseph ;)

• JBmuchbetter

finally a good post OU.. ;P

• tamires

soooo delicious!

Meh!
    That’s for the “Camp Rock” part! =\

SO TRUE I LOVE YOU JOE?

• dilz

fjsdklfjasdlkfj;sdlkfjasdlk joe

My eyes are hurting from his sexiness, haha (:

• Nixienemi

The sun ain’t doing him no justice at all, it’s making him look older than what he is!

sexy!

CAMP ROCK TOUR?!
    God forbid.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

FIIIIIIRST!

i´m a fan of the jb but joe used to be a sex simbole i hate those nerdy clases and his bare his just getting ugly i guess (god i never thougth i´ll call joe jonas ugly )0_0

• JBmuchbetter

Umh, he’s not a hottie.

But okay.
    really??? well that is your opinion :)

• anonymous

I don’t really lke the outfit :-/

CAMP ROCK TOUR?!
    God forbid.
    It would make sense with Cambio an all that.

• Charlotte-x-

If the whole CR2 Tour thing is true, you can count me out
    Me too. Honestly, who thinks that’s a good idea? I’m pretty sure JB can still sell out arenas alone.

It’s honestly one of the worst decisions they’ve ever made. They’re taking a step back. And more people and production = costs more money = probably a shorter tour = lame.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

Apr 16, 2010 @ 04:02 pm
    Sam In Atlanta said:

He gets hotter everyday. Damn.

CR tour=JB career suicide. No one will ever take them seriously after that. I swear when I saw that, every obscenity I’ve ever heard came to mind. And most of them got spoken…er…shouted. I can’t believe they’d stand for that. That tells you just how little control they really have. Whenever Kevin or Nick would say that Disney lets them be themselves and make the music they want, I’ve always called bullshit. This would put the nail in that coffin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I agree with this 100%. :) A CR tour would just suck, but if it was a promo tour then yeah. But, if its like a concert and everything that is so High School Musical.

• Charlotte-x-

Joe looks gorgeous & hot! Love him.

Icon love.

• Sam In Atlanta

He gets hotter everyday. Damn.

• DevonneO_o

If this is what they meant by tour.. It’s a big fail.

• thunderthighs

Joe needs to retire that suit!

nixienemi u r really annoyin, y’know that?

• Its called Jaylor

Joe plzz… stop wearing the same shirt over and over again thanku. Your getting not THAT hot.

• DevonneO_o

I also can’t believe 3 grown ass men would stand for this tour.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I’ve never laughed so hard in my life, oh my gosh…

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Fuck Disney….they’re pissin me off big time!

I miss the days when Joe used to act like this:

Everything changes with time, I guess….

• BATMANNN28
  • Danger-ous

DevonneO_o said:

I also can’t believe 3 grown ass men would stand for this tour.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I’ve never laughed so hard in my life, oh my gosh…
    Why? Yes, Nick is 17 but he’s the most mature out of all of them. The other 2 are adults.

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Danger-ous said:

Apr 16, 2010 @ 12:38 pm
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

CR tour is the worst idea disney has had till date….
    Seriously. Next you’ll tell me they’re going to come out on stage riding unicycles and clown shoes cause that’s what this tour sounds like to me, if it’s true. I also can’t believe 3 grown ass men would stand for this tour.

LOL imagine them as clowns riding unicycles……What a scene that would be! Anything can happen….This is the shitty world of Disney anyway

dude he is not hot at all.
    after all i think me and justin bieber show
    be the hotties. looooooool

• BATMANNN28

CaliforniaSunsh… said:
    Fuck Disney….they’re pissin me off big time!

I miss the days when Joe used to act like this:

Everything changes with time, I guess….

Our boy is 21 in August! He can’t act like that forever… I feel like I’m the only one that likes current serious but still funny Joe.

• DevonneO_o

No, I know they’re grown up, but that was a funny comment, LOL (: It’s the truth though.

• Nixienemi

nixienemi u r really annoyin, y’know that?

Heeeeeeeey, girl!

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

BATMANNN28 said:

CaliforniaSunsh… said:
    Fuck Disney….they’re pissin me off big time!

I miss the days when Joe used to act like this:

Everything changes with time, I guess….

I agree that he’s gonna turn 21 this yr but I stil miss him being all happy and funny everytwhere….

He’s one tall hot cup of Joe!

CaliforniaSunsh… said:

BATMANNN28 said:

CaliforniaSunsh… said:
    Fuck Disney….they’re pissin me off big time!

I miss the days when Joe used to act like this:

Everything changes with time, I guess….

Them were the days!

• say AHH!

A CAMP ROCK TOUR?!
    THAT IS BULLLLLLSSSHHHHAAAAT.
    i hope the jonas men BAIL on this
    because i am not reaching this.
    only the hotel when they are in town. lol.

p.s. i want joe to recreate tom cruise’s character from top gun! :)

• BATMANNN28

CaliforniaSunsh… said:
    BATMANNN28 said:

CaliforniaSunsh… said:
    Fuck Disney….they’re pissin me off big time!

I miss the days when Joe used to act like this:

Everything changes with time, I guess….

I reckon he’s super happy! His tweets and watching the Ryan Seacrest interviews, etc, he looks happy. (:

Giant happy grin. http://joejonasphotos.org/displayimage.php?album=195&pos=3 (Not saying it’s because of her, well it could be, I’m just saying it’s there).

• JONASforCANADA

first thing i said when i saw this picture was “so hot” demi is one like disney beeeitccch ;)

Looked through all the pictures and never saw a Hollywood Hottie. Oh well. A CR2 tour is a dumb idea. The masses are not going for this one. It might help everyone from Demi on down the chain. But it certainly hurts the Jonas Brothers. Hey Nick, why don’t you do your own tour again. The last one was great and I’d rather see that than CR actors running around pretending to sing.

• Rachel

All I can say is I love Joe freakin sexy hot Jonas!!!

• jerseygirl

Beanie = LOVE.

• S_Martyr

What happened to him? Seriously his fashion use to b so good and now it’s tragic!

• JONASforCANADA

agreed ;)

• emma13

eh he doesnt look that hot and what is he wearing. and im not hating. just my stating my opinion.

I Love Joe Jonas.He is so hot.And, he is such a christian Cutie.I wish he wasd my man.I want a man like close to Joe Jonas in some ways though.You Rock Joe and keep on walking cool man.

• xiaoxiao

dude he is not hot at all

• Danger-ous

Apr 16, 2010 @ 12:38 pm
    CaliforniaSunsh… said:

CR tour is the worst idea disney has had till date….

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

CR tour is the worst idea disney has had till date….

• m

I’M FIRST!

• HatersSuckSUCKERSSS

i wanted to be first.. :( oh well
    XD

• HatersSuckSUCKERSSS

i wanted to be first.. :( oh well
    XD

• Chelsea-Rose

Looking good Joseph :)

• Andee

Ooh cool!

• Nixienemi

Wow, this is some news we have here!

• dont jugde

*drooling* ;)

• BATMANNN28

Meh!
    That’s for the “Camp Rock” part! =\
    _________

Already discussed this on anythingdisney. Don’t even get me started. So annoyed. :| I’ll go to see JB and Demi but wait in line for T-Shirts whilst the irrelevant people are on.

I’M GOING TO BE SO PISSED IF ITS A CAMP ROCK TOUR

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Life’s what you make it, so let’s make it rock.

BATMANNN28 said:

Meh!
    That’s for the “Camp Rock” part! =\
    _________

I’m not going, it’s so irrelevant to me

• Tamires’

DevonneO_o said:

My eyes are hurting from his sexiness, haha (:
    ————————————————-

HAHAHA exactly

Just not a Camp Rock Tour.. We don’t need the HSM tour all over again! :\

• dont jugde

Life’s what you make it, so let’s make it rock.

that tweet make me love him more <333

• JBmuchbetter

i hate his glasses.. :/
    n that hat,cap whatever u call it.. otherwise Joe is always hot..xD

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I’M GOING TO BE SO PISSED IF ITS A CAMP ROCK TOUR

It most likely is.
    >:|
    pretty obvious.
    We’ll probably find out tonight though, when they take over RD.

• salma

ooooky?? sooo

• Danger-ous

Holy cow. You think I’d be used to his hotness by now.

• BATMANNN28

Meh!
    That’s for the “Camp Rock” part! =\
    _________

I’m not going, it’s so irrelevant to me
    __________

I’ll be going because they’ve never toured Australia, (we better be on the list this time…) but that’s the only reason. JB and Demi.

SlippinIntoTheL… You’re back? (:

• JBmuchbetter

1 am here…. :/
    good night

• Nixienemi

Well, the TTs are looking good today!
    On another note!

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Almost everyone thinks this camp rock tour is a bad idea.

• DevonneO_o

I won’t be going to that tour, if it does happen. It’s just gonna be some crappy, corny songs and little girls screaming.. :\

Way to ruin my dream of them getting rid of Disney.

• Charlotte-x-

I think he was still asleep when he picked that outfit.

• DevonneO_o

I think he was still asleep when he picked that outfit.

Awww, adorable icon! (:

BATMANNN28 said:

Meh!
    That’s for the “Camp Rock” part! =\
    _________

I’m not going, it’s so irrelevant to me
    __________

Well, hope and pray they come your way then!

Charlotte-x- said:

I think he was still asleep when he picked that outfit.

Win!

• Danger-ous

I won’t go if it’s Camp Rock. I have no desire to see a live re-enactment of that movie, which I have yet to sit through the whole way. It’s going to be a bunch of kids dancing around on stage and Joe and Demi making google eyes while Nick and Kevin sit bitch in the back playing instruments. Hale no.

• Nixienemi

I pretty much own this post, by the way!

Dang y is he so hottt???!

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Ugh, I thought this whole ‘Jonas Brothers 2010 world tour.’ was supposed to be Jonas, not ‘Disney 2010 world tour.’

• BATMANNN28

So this supposed Camp Rock tour… Do you think it’ll be Camp Rock music or just Jonas and Demi doing their usual music and the others attempting to entertain us with songs?

Damn you Cambio.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

SlippinIntoTheL… You’re back? (:

Lol. Yup.
    :D

• dont jugde

I think he was still asleep when he picked that outfit.

LOL yeah i think so to

• DevonneO_o

The hale no part made me crack up. You are a win, haha (:

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Are you from the JOnas Group coz u keep posting that in nearly every topic? Just sayin, maybe u wanted to know what the fans think about this and how they’ll react.

I am not really happy about this because hello it was supposed to be a JB tour not a tour where a group of actors jump on stage and sing….arghhh I’m so mad right no and I’m supposed to be sleeping…joe looks awesome in those pics btw anyway back to the tour thingy well, I whish the JB just did their thing alone…for all we know this could be their last tour togther because I really do have this feeling that maybe after the next album they’ll be over and the fans really want to see JB not the rest of the crowd just JB. They dont want that oppertunity to be turned into one for disney to promote a movie….JB means much more than that too us….

• asdfghjkl;

finally! this doesn’t include demi. :D

• whoaaxitsxbre

He’s gorgeous!

• Charlotte-x-

If the whole CR2 Tour thing is true, you can count me out.

• DevonneO_o

Everyone seems to think this CR tour is a bad idea.

• DevonneO_o

All I gotta say about the CR tour.

• Danger-ous

Apr 16, 2010 @ 12:32 pm
    Charlotte-x- said:

If the whole CR2 Tour thing is true, you can count me out

• superJOEman

A hottie as usual..

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

asdfghjkl; said:

finally! this doesn’t include demi. :D

LOL

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I can officially say I wont be going.

• m

Can they get any lamer? I mean they keep getting more and more Disney every day.

DevonneO_o said:

Oh boy..

Pass!
    That song sucks!

• Sweetdisposition?

A camp rock tour, seriously? Eww…

• xJonasXCandyx

Joe looks gorgeous & hot! Love him.

• musiciseverything

Damn Joe…..

Damn Joe…..

Oh my gosh, your icon! :D