thats the last thing nessa needs – food
    and zac your handsome and young why her?
    you’ve been together for 5 years! summins fishy
    __
    why? they are in love so they wanna be together. i think it’s hot that zac have been with the same woman for so long!

• emillymaccartney

Looks like he drew that mustache.
    he still looks sexy. no matter what!!
    I love Zanessa.. but i wish zac was with me..
    if i could clone any man in this world, he would be on my top 10!
    _
    I want one of Zac too please.
    if i ever get to clone anyone i’ll make sure i get a Zac Efron for everyoneee

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

I don’t like his moustache..

She is such a slut!!!!!! oh oh and fyi don’t come bother me saying that I’m being mean and stuff, because you know it’s true; she IS a slut.

• Katie13

“nessa must have gone shopping with Miley”

Really OceanUp? I mean seriously, just stick random things into posts why don’t you? :|

he look so manly with that post and moustache.

• AnonsAreRad

i can make the rain stop if I wanna, just by my attitude

… damn it stupid song it’s stuck in my head u.u

Screw you OU. Try to not be so blatantly biased against Miley Cyrus. Once again YOU FAIL.

Zac Efron is always HOT

Anonymous
    Apr 16, 2010 @ 04:28 pm

_
    if sleeping with your boyfriend is a slut.

is tat supposed to be a diss to miley?
    cause i dont get it.

• Mareike

Zac, really? a stach? just no! please I’m begging you :/

• Moonbeam

Ew, that mustache … needs .. to …go.

Actually no, OU, Miley and Vanessa just share the same shorts.

Vanessa looks likea piece of trash.
    she always looks.. dirty!
    hope zac dumps her soon!!
    im sorry but.. it’s just what i think.

• Taylor

ew thats gross. vanessa needs to put some clothes on..you can practically see her vag

Taylor
    Apr 16, 2010 @ 04:34 pm
    Taylor said:

One word pervert!

• emillymaccartney

Looks like he drew that mustache.
    he still looks sexy. no matter what!!
    I love Zanessa.. but i wish zac was with me..
    if i could clone any man in this world, he would be on my top 10!

vanessa looks like a piece of trash!
    she always looks.. dirty!
    i hope zac dumps her soon!!!
    *sorry but it’s just what i think.

• AnonsAreRad

the world already saw her naked, what’s the point on wearing clothes now? lmao
    no but seriously Zanessa needs to DIE

• TSLove

She’s been with Zac for FOUR years!She’s no slut!

• Sweetdisposition?

emillymaccartney said:

Looks like he drew that mustache.
    he still looks sexy. no matter what!!
    I love Zanessa.. but i wish zac was with me..
    if i could clone any man in this world, he would be on my top 10!

He would be on my top 10 too, right after Ian Somerhalder:D

• Taylor

I’m the pervert? haha i don’t think sooo..
    you keep thinking that bud :)

Taylor said:

I’m the pervert? haha i don’t think sooo..
    you keep thinking that bud :)
    _
    Yes because I didn’t even notice it.

• AnonsAreRad

ugh now are they gonna upload previews of all the new SWAC episodes on /therealdemilovato? u.u

Sweetdisposition?
    Apr 16, 2010 @ 04:36 pm
    Sweetdisposition? said:

emillymaccartney said:

Looks like he drew that mustache.
    he still looks sexy. no matter what!!
    I love Zanessa.. but i wish zac was with me..
    if i could clone any man in this world, he would be on my top 10!
    _
    I want one of Zac too please.

• musiciseverything

Zanessa. <3

• emillymaccartney

Looks like he drew that mustache.
    he still looks sexy. no matter what!!
    I love Zanessa.. but i wish zac was with me..
    if i could clone any man in this world, he would be on my top 10!

He would be on my top 10 too, right after Ian Somerhalder:D
    omg! Somerhalder is sooooo hot!! Good choice. good choice.
    who are your ten’s?
    I still haven’t came across to all mine but certainly: Jesse McCartney. Zac Efron, Taylor Hason, Chad Michael Murray, Channing Tatum, Jesse Metcalfe n dose are the only ones i go all “teenie” for..

• ImNotAnnoying3.0

Woah zac shave that caterpillar of your face. O__O

thats the last thing nessa needs – food
    and zac your handsome and young why her?
    you’ve been together for 5 years! summins fishy

• Nixienemi

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

hell yes!! boy meets world is back on abc family!!!!!

Woooooooooo!

• Nixienemi

peacelovehearts said:

Nixienemi said:
    The title seems a tad suggestive!
    I had to read it twice. I could have sworn it said “hump partners”

That wouldn’t have been too far off though!

• iusedtobelovedrunk

hell yes!! boy meets world is back on abc family!!!!!

Woooooooooo!

it’s a great show. but of course it’s on in the morning. :(

Vanessa needs to stop flattering herself thinking the paps are there for pictures of her. wtf has she done since HSM? People want to see ZAC, not her fugly self.

• Nixienemi

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

hell yes!! boy meets world is back on abc family!!!!!

Woooooooooo!

it’s a great show. but of course it’s on in the morning. :(

Too bad I don’t have cable! =\

• picstoburn

____________
    are you kidding me? she’s has like 3 movies coming out next year O.o

• iusedtobelovedrunk

the saddest fricken scene in the whole world. it ALWAYS makes me bawl

• mileyluver15

ew i hate his stach

and wat does that mean OU looks like vanessa s been shopping with miley lately..wow

_
    Paps follow her when there is not Zac all the time.

• Nixienemi

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

the saddest fricken scene in teh whole world. it ALWAYS makes me bawl

I cry every time I see that!
    -_-

• iusedtobelovedrunk

the saddest fricken scene in teh whole world. it ALWAYS makes me bawl

I cry every time I see that!
    -_-

which sucks, ya know? cause it’s such a good scene, but it’s super hard to watch.

• Nixienemi

You’re jealusional!

• Nixienemi

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

the saddest fricken scene in teh whole world. it ALWAYS makes me bawl

I cry every time I see that!
    -_-

I know right!
    There will never be another show as good…err great as “BMW”!
    ///
    Hey, do you have a Twitter?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I know right!
    There will never be another show as good…err great as “BMW”!
    ///
    Hey, do you have a Twitter?

yep! can you just give me yours though? cause i don’t like posting mine, because i’ve had crazy people bother me on there before. lol.

• Nixienemi

iusedtobelovedrunk said:

I know right!
    There will never be another show as good…err great as “BMW”!
    ///
    Hey, do you have a Twitter?

Yeah, sure!
    It be: bloo dy pala rva

• girl crush mileyyyyy

Dear oceanup, you need to get out more. Every teenage girl right now has an outfit similar to that. Not just miley. Ok? Cool!

• amanda Liew

Screw you OU. Are miley and vanessa not allowed to wear shorts and tank tops??

• m

Vanessa’s outfit is a little revealing but she is 21. Miley’s outfits aren’t that revealing and if some of them are who cares. It’s her life.

• Fiona

He can work the mustache… it just makes him look like a mario brother,lol. oooh… deja vu (dreamt i typed this like a month ago, wierd)

• Zoeeyyy

ZOMG!! He looks like Gunther!!!

• Zoeeyyy

ZOMG!! He looks like Gunther!!!

• Hiiiiiii

Skank? It’s shorts and a top, it’s hot there, they are probably on their way to coachella, an outdoor event, she’s 21, why can’t she wear that? Geez, it’s probably teenies complaining because they can’t wear that, get over it, she looks gorgeous

• Hiiiiiii

ewww, zac’s moutashe is horrible, i hate it get rid of it.

• logan’s lover.

oh shit.
    that mustache needs to go.
    like legit now.

• Blaaah

She just looks sooo trashy
    she used to wear cute and fashionable thing and look
    so pretty
    look at her now
    skank

seriously , like seriously , nessa look desperate to show her body to the public ! i hate her , i used to love her so much ! but she changed and she’s not the Gabriella on the screen !

• Sweetdisposition?

emillymaccartney said:

Looks like he drew that mustache.
    he still looks sexy. no matter what!!
    I love Zanessa.. but i wish zac was with me..
    if i could clone any man in this world, he would be on my top 10!

He would be on my top 10 too, right after Ian Somerhalder:D
    omg! Somerhalder is sooooo hot!! Good choice. good choice.
    who are your ten’s?
    Taylor Hanson! You are officially the coolest person ever, I love the Hanson bros<3
    Here’s my list:
    Ian Somerhalder
    Zac Efron
    Adam Brody
    Jensen Ackles
    Fernando Torres
    Alex Pettyfer
    Channing Tatum
    Chad Michael Murray
    Milo Ventimiglia
    Chris Pine

omg zac please dont get facial hair, you look soo UGLY.

emillymaccartney
    Apr 16, 2010 @ 04:47 pm
    emillymaccartney said:

Looks like he drew that mustache.
    he still looks sexy. no matter what!!
    I love Zanessa.. but i wish zac was with me..
    if i could clone any man in this world, he would be on my top 10!
    _
    I want one of Zac too please.
    if i ever get to clone anyone i’ll make sure i get a Zac Efron for everyoneee
    Then there will be a lot of confusion who Zac is who! LoL

• Sweetdisposition?

Not digging the pedo stash Zac…

• Tenniskid27

hey dont i know you?

• emillymaccartney

Looks like he drew that mustache.
    he still looks sexy. no matter what!!
    I love Zanessa.. but i wish zac was with me..
    if i could clone any man in this world, he would be on my top 10!

He would be on my top 10 too, right after Ian Somerhalder:D
    omg! Somerhalder is sooooo hot!! Good choice. good choice.
    who are your ten’s?
    Taylor Hanson! You are offically the coolest person ever, I love the Hanson bros<3
    Here’s my list:
    Ian Somerhalder
    Zac Efron
    Adam Brody
    Jensen Ackles
    Fernando Torres
    Alex Pettyfer
    Channing Tatum
    Chad Michael Murray
    Milo Ventimiglia
    Micheal Vaugn (I know he’s kinda old but still:P)

Haha thanks. so are youuu! i love them too!
    they are all pretty boys, but i think is just the fact that Taylor is the lead singer AND his married makes me want him the most.:P
    Omg! Yess Milo how could i forget him!
    add him&zachary quinto to my list. :] his the reason i watch Heroes<3
    I see you like a lot of sport guys..
    well Kaka is my fave (since i’m brazilian) :]

• iusedtobelovedrunk

oh snap. zac is looking a tad creepy.

• Moonbeam

Apr 16, 2010 @ 04:55 pm
    emillymaccartney
    Apr 16, 2010 @ 04:47 pm
    emillymaccartney said:

Looks like he drew that mustache.
    he still looks sexy. no matter what!!
    I love Zanessa.. but i wish zac was with me..
    if i could clone any man in this world, he would be on my top 10!
    _
    I want one of Zac too please.
    if i ever get to clone anyone i’ll make sure i get a Zac Efron for everyoneee
    Then there will be a lot of confusion who Zac is who! LoL

good point…
    hmmm they could all wear collars eh? ;]

Apr 16, 2010 @ 04:55 pm
    emillymaccartney
    Apr 16, 2010 @ 04:47 pm
    emillymaccartney said:

Looks like he drew that mustache.
    he still looks sexy. no matter what!!
    I love Zanessa.. but i wish zac was with me..
    if i could clone any man in this world, he would be on my top 10!
    _
    I want one of Zac too please.
    if i ever get to clone anyone i’ll make sure i get a Zac Efron for everyoneee
    Then there will be a lot of confusion who Zac is who! LoL

good point…
    hmmm they could all wear collars eh? ;]

• vintagelovers

Oh no, not Zac! Anyone but him.

I think i just came in my pants.

he is hooot

• Miss93LydiaZac

zac is hot

he is hooot

Moonbeam said:

I miss Manessa. :(

are they still friends?

• Sweetdisposition?

Haha thanks. so are youuu! i love them too!
    Omg! Yess Milo how could i forget him!
    add him&zachary quinto to my list. :] his the reason i watch Heroes<3
    I see you like a lot of sport guys..
    well Kaka is my fave (since i’m brazilian) :]
    On second thought, I pick Chris Pine instead of Michael Vartan:P

I am obsessed with football (soccer).I love Kaka, but Torres is <3 And I love Heroes it’s one of my fave shows on tv.

• thunderthighs

Sweetdisposition? said:

Not digging the pedo stash Zac…
    ___

lol i know, it needs to go!

• sAnonymous

Haven’t both Vanessa and Zack moved on from Disney and teen site like this one? I mean the don’t look or dress any worst that any other star their age. They are legal adults after all.

• Moonbeam

I miss Manessa. :(

are they still friends?
    I don’t know. Last time I saw them talking was before the TCA last year.

On second thought, I pick Chris Pine instead of Michael Vartan:P

Pines reminds me of kellan lutz<< his ah.. *speechless*

& samee here. I think i’m the only girl out of all my friends that is actually excited and hyped about World Cup. who you supporting? I have to support THREE countries.. :]
    & so is mine.. Glee, Heroes, Friends & Scrubs are my top fave atm!

emillymaccartney
    Apr 16, 2010 @ 05:04 pm

On second thought, I pick Chris Pine instead of Michael Vartan:P

Pines reminds me of kellan lutz<< his ah.. *speechless*

& so is mine.. Glee, Heroes, Friends & Scrubs are my top fave atm!
    _
    Kellan Lutz needs to keep his shirt on! I’m tired of him half naked everywhere!

• Sweetdisposition?

On second thought, I pick Chris Pine instead of Michael Vartan:P

Pines reminds me of kellan lutz<< his ah.. *speechless*

& so is mine.. Glee, Heroes, Friends & Scrubs are my top fave atm!
    I’m supporting Germany and France (and kinda Spain because of Torres <3 )

My fave shows atm are ANTM, glee and the vampire diaries…but I watch a lot of other shows.

Have you heard the new Hanson song and vid for thinking bout something…it’s really good:D

• AnonsAreRad

really? i think he looks better without it though lmao

“Nessa must have gone shopping with Miley recently.”

Yes because everyone in the entire universe who wears shorts is trying to be like Miley. *rolls eyes* Seriously STFU, stop sticking your random hate into posts.

Pines reminds me of kellan lutz< < his ah.. *speechless*

& so is mine.. Glee, Heroes, Friends & Scrubs are my top fave atm!
    I’m supporting Germany and France (and kinda Spain because of Torres <3 )

Have you heard the new Hanson song and vid for thkning bout something…it’s really good:D

Oh cool. I’m supporting Brazil, but if they loose im supporting England buh if dey go down hill as well.. im supporting Italy.
    & yeah if deres no one else to support i’ll either support France or Spain!

your a gleek/gleenatic as well? :D

& yesss i heard it.. omg Taylor’s just gotten hotter n hotter every time they put the camera on him!

• Megy

Is it just me or does she look prego????

• picstoburn

______________________________________________
    she’s not a slut cause she can keep up with a boyfriend ;) a slut will go off and date 16 boyfriends at the same time.

Anyone seen Demi’s tweet?? :O
    ouch for poor Taylor :[

ddIoavto

RT @MiIeyCvrus Today Was A Fairytale is playing.. I bet Joe Jonas is in the Radio Disney studio saying ‘AWKWARD.’

• Sweetdisposition?

Pines reminds me of kellan lutz< < his ah.. *speechless*

& so is mine.. Glee, Heroes, Friends & Scrubs are my top fave atm!
    I’m supporting Germany and France (and kinda Spain because of Torres <3 )

& yeah if deres no one else to support i’ll either support France or Spain!

your a gleek/gleenatic as well? :D

Cool, Brazil has an amazing national team.
    & yes, Taylor looked and sounded really good:D I’m just happy that Hanson is back! …and I’m a total gleek, but the new episode wasn’t as good as I expected it to be.

Megy
    Apr 16, 2010 @ 05:18 pm
    Megy said:

Is it just me or does she look prego????
    _
    She is not pregnant. She just have a little bit of fat which is good. Better than very skinny girl.

• emillymaccartney

Cool, Brazil has an amazing national team.
    Thank you thank you!
    & I know. i love his voice… it matured a lot!
    Same. Hopefully they’ll bring the 90’s back..
    i’m not a big fan of the year 2000…
    i’m more of a 80’s when it comes to music.
    & eh, i guess they could have had made it better
    i can’t wait to watch the next episode doe

Anyone seen Demi’s tweet?? :O
    ouch for poor Taylor :[

ddIoavto

——————–

Demi’s tweet? :/ She didn’t tweet that…

Retweet* i mean..
    she retweeted.. http://twitter.com/ddIoavto/status/12310552182

Thunder thighs coming through!

Retweet* i mean..
    she retweeted.. http://twitter.com/ddIoavto/status/12310552182

That’s not her twitter…

• Sweetdisposition?

emillymaccartney said:

Cool, Brazil has an amazing national team.
    Thank you thank you!
    & I know. i love his voice… it matured a lot!
    Same. Hopefully they’ll bring the 90’s back..
    i’m not a big fan of the year 2000…
    i’m more of a 80’s when it comes to music.
    & eh, i guess they could have had made it better
    i can’t wait to watch the next episode doe
    I love 80’s and 90’s music and movies…almost all of my favorite movies are from the 80’s; the breakfast club, Ferris Bueller’s day off, teen wolf etc.

But g2g… it’s like 02:00 am where I live.

• picstoburn

Retweet* i mean..
    she retweeted.. http://twitter.com/ddIoavto/status/12310552182
    _______________________________________________
    thats not the real demi lovato twitter haha.her’s is http://twitter.com/ddlovato

• emillymaccartney

But g2g… it’s like 02:00 am where I live.

Awesome. wow.. we are so much alike i guess! :]
    & Alrighty good night. :]

• emillymaccartney

eew i’ve been following a poser this whole time..
    thanks for the heads up!!

• picstoburn

eew i’ve been following a poser this whole time..
    thanks for the heads up!!
    _________________________________________
    you’re welcome :) idky people make fake twitters lol.

• picstoburn

She’s been with Zac for FOUR years!She’s no slut!
    ______________________________________________
    exactly.

• Your Love is my Drug

Oceanup, your such a bitch. I hope the person who hacked gossipfasho hacks you!

• peacelovehearts

Im sorry but that mustache makes him look like a sexy pedophile :/

• pacl34

What a shmexy pedophile! =]

lol sexy and pedophile should not be in the same sentence but since its abt zac efron, i’ll allow it.

Also, all you haters need to stop it about Vanessa’s clothing. She’s going to coachella, all the girls dress like that.

Ummm hey OceanUP! Wanna be not so biased for likeeee… 10 seconds? Kay thanks! Because believe it or not, Miley is NOT the only person in the world who’s ever worn short shorts! :O Shocking I know!

…But seriously. Grow up.

Yeah, it’s a disney love weekend. All these cute couples…

• hithere

anyone here had seen this picture before?
    ___
    oooooh my!! D:

• hithere

am i the only one who thinks that zac looks sexier than ever!??
    oh my.

I love Zac’s moustache. V really loves to wear white.

• vanessa

shes cute.

JUST SAW THEM AT COACHELLAAAAAAA LIKE 20 Minutes ago!!! Wearing those outfits!

The only problem is, why the hell am i checking ocean up when I’m at Coachella haha

zac please shave the mexistache

Anonymous
    Apr 16, 2010 @ 04:21 pm

JUST SAW THEM AT COACHELLAAAAAAA LIKE 20 Minutes ago!!! Wearing those outfits!

Are they being cute?

nessa manages to look good all the time.
    i mean, if you have zac as a bf, you always would! he’s probably the hottest and cutest accessory!:)

ZANESSA going strong!

of course, gabriella’s her character. she’s an actress and it’s her job to play her part.
    it’s not her fault she’s not as much as gabriella.

and she should show her body! she’s hot!

• KillyGirl6
  • Summer

Skank? She’s wearing shorts and a top, she’s 21, it’s hot, they’re probably on their way to coachella, so why can’t she wear that? Geez, get over the fact that she looks gorgeous

• xiaoxiao

of course, gabriella’s her characte

hehehe, OU.
    “nessa must have been shopping with miley.”
    trying to crazk jokes like PEREZ, eh? ;)
    you epically fail. AT LIFE.

• Dreamer X33

Can I pet your Squirl Zac ?

• Dreamer X33

damn it stupid song it’s stuck in my head u.u

I happen to LOVE that song

• Dreamer X33

damn it stupid song it’s stuck in my head u.u

I happen to LOVE that song

someone needs to loose the mustache

• iusedtobelovedrunk

there’s a party in my tummy!! so yummy, so yummy!!

• Nixienemi

The title seems a tad suggestive!

• Doom

COLORADO.
    Buffs.
    Why?

• iusedtobelovedrunk

hell yes!! boy meets world is back on abc family!!!!!

• peacelovehearts

Nixienemi said:
    The title seems a tad suggestive!
    I had to read it twice. I could have sworn it said “hump partners”