omg, her shoes. :(
    I don’t like them!
    A LOT of the time I don’t like the shoes demi wears they just take away from her out fit jeez,
    and I’m getting tired of seeing Jemi everywhere!

Demi looks gorgeous. :)

Demi’s ass. ;)

she looks goood.
    but that dress is just uhh not my style.
    the patterns bother me. but the dress’s shape or whatever fits nice with her cute body,

ILOVEYOURDRESSDEMILOVATO !

a firstt!! i hate jemii thoughh.

Whatever, I’m going to sleep and I hope I’ll wake up and find out that this CR tour is bullshit.

It’s actually a little stubble of frogshit, because it’s true.

• AAC

*Sigh*
    I really wish they weren’t doing a CR tour. They deserve much better than that. But I think people should calm down about it until we get all the info on it. It might not be as bad as everyone thinks. Just wait. Hopfully it’s just a short House of Blues type tour. Then JB do a world tour after.

You win at life because of your icon AND your comment. Congratz XD

Awww thank you.

• harrypotterbitches

omg in the second pic demi ass looks pretty big lol

So her boobs are out and plus she has a big ass? Joe is getting some tonight.

• musiciseverything

Demi gotta donk in that second picture. Wow.

DEMI LOOKS GOOD

• StarLightSTARbright

Oh please. Don’t be pissed cause you sound like the idiot talking about how people have no right to be confirmed things that are obviously very much a part of.

Stfu. She doesn’t sound like an idiot, actually she seems to be the only one here making sense.

• carbomb__

I like her shoes, but they just don’t go with her outfit…… or her feet.. if that makes sense… idk just awkward.

Have you been drinking? Honestly. Have you?
    —————

I dont like joes costume

• musiciseverything

Imo, Demi looks gorgeous. But her shoes aren’t working for me.

• emma13

Haha. Girl, blow on it first! ;)

agreed. i mean cmon if demi is a part of it then shes allowed to confirm it. i dont see what the big deal is.

• Hangover

I hate Demi’s dress:/
    Joe looks good<3

she is gorgeous

joe looks better as an avatar.
    he should totally consider dying his skin blue.

as for demi, can we say lypo?!

• MZ

I don’t know how a 17 year old boy, 20 year old man and 22 year old man are going to gain credibility and respect as artists doing a Camp Rock 2 tour. 2 years ago – fine. Now? Heellll to the naaww.

• Anonymouss

Apparantly Selena broke a record?
    What was it?

she looks absolutely stunning in that dress. You go girl!

JEMIIIIIIII!!! <3

• Nancy1069

Cool :D, but Nemi and Moe FTW

MZ said:

IA.
    They need to leave disney.

• Aryanna

Oh boy. Her shoes are… not my taste. But I like her outfit though. :)

• carbomb__

If she fell in those(god forbid, even though it’d be funny if she wasn’t hurt)…. she’d break her neck.

• StarLightSTARbright

I’m going to go finish my pizza pocket in peace now while watching a show about the 80’s.
    Be on later.

• LoveHate

Don’t really like either of their outfits…they look cute together though.

Joe no just no,the shoes, the suit NO

• xoxokatie8

bye starlightstarbright :)

Thats just a tour.I wont go but there is still people on twitter who are exited to go to see it.

Disney doesn’t care about their credibility and I honestly don’t think the boys would have had a way out.

• dont jugde

“Naturally” went platinum

You win at life because of your icon AND your comment. Congratz XD

Awww thank you

_______

True.I think people shouldnt judge before seeing what they got for them.You may be surprise.

• Danger-ous

MZ said:

EXACTLY. I honestly think they’re being forced to do it. There is no other explanation.

Because a selena gomez tour make sense? Please…At least on a camp rock tour you will still have jonas and demi.

• MZ

I know Disney doesn’t care but I’m just saying this tour isn’t doing them any favours.

MZ said:

*APPLUASE APPLAUSE*

Let’s make a Trending Topic on twitter #NoCampRockTourPlease :)

• inoshikahpg

I think the Jonas Brothers should hire a new manager.

dont jugde said:

“Naturally” went platinum

Proves that any song by someone with any level of talent will do well because it has a dance beat

• hpaddictedx

lol fail camprocktour

• Sam In Atlanta

Next time I hear one of those guys defending Disney in any way, I’m going to scream. Disney doesn’t give two shits about them. They only care about their bottom line. They could care less what a shitty move this is for JB, as long as they make money.

• dont jugde

i don’t really like the song but oh well am happy for her

• Tinypic Bandit

dont jugde said:
    “Naturally” went platinum

Wow, she is doing way better than Demi…

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

#NoCampRockTour is trending. WIN

But #CampRockTour is trending higher :/

• NicksSweetCaroline

#NoCampRockTour is trending…. hopefully they see it

• Tinypic Bandit

no camp rock tour is trending, WOW, hope Disney & Co. see that…

Joe is gorgeous in whatever he wears. His tie is ocean blue….sweet.

Demi’s dress is supposed to be like a wave.

NicksSweetCaroline said:

oxoemmaoxo said:

The CR tour will not do well IMO. The little kids are the only people who will go.

Ew. sorry but your icon really creeps me out

LOL it’s ok.
    Joick<3

Really….REALLY hate them

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Demi looks really pretty from what i can see, she’s actually wearing colour for once. (:

• Brooketeeeeny

demi looks great!

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

oceanup

Demi Lovato CONFIRMED that she will be in the Camp Rock Tour with the Jonas Brothers with Radio Disney on the Blue Carpet! Thx @Rafaelalais!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please be fake.

• AlwaystheTruth

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

———————-
    oh you must be kidding me!!! I want a fucking jonas tour, not this disney crap

Jason…….

WHERE IS YOUR ICON?

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

o.o I mean…there is barely any cleavage, I fail to see how her boobs are “Popping out”
    But that’s just me the last Jemi love on ou >_<

• picstoburn

Anonymous
    Apr 17, 2010 @ 03:04 pm

I can’t take anyone who says ‘kthanksbye’ seriously.
    It feels like a bashment made by a 13 year old.
    ___________

Did I ask you to take me seriousy?
    i bet this is the same stupid person that was yelling at me in the other post.

I can’t take anyone who says ‘kthanksbye’ seriously.
    It feels like a bashment made by a 13 year old.
    ___________

Did I ask you to take me seriousy?

LOL. Whoa there miss catty.
    I didn’t ask you to question my joke towards you either.

• Danger-ous

I feel bad for Joe and Nick, no matter who they date, their fans will never be happy.
    Nope. Not from this girl. As long as it’s genuine, I don’t care. It’s not like I’m going to land him, but this relationship is complete garbage.

• elliesaur

jerseygirl said:

That’s not true at all. Not for ALL of us, anyway.

THANK YOU! :D
    I can’t stand how “fans” can get so mean and judgemental over who the boys date. It’s their personal lives. Sure, I may not like every girlfriend they have had but I don’t go bashing them because of it. A LOT of people need to realize that they are still the same band who love their fans, no matter what girl they may be kissing. I just wish a lot of their fans felt the same. :/

• CoinBears

YouBelongWithMe said:

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

FUCKKKK.
    I guess it was true all a long.
    Fuck. I was really hoping this was a rumour but it seems to point otherwise.

Wonder how many people are going on tour? Cause I don not want a half hour Jonas performance. And don’t want to watch Demi and whoever else either.

CR theme tour is still a fail in my book.

no she didnt shut ur mouth

• musiciseverything

Wow people are bitching. I’m out.

Jemi just scream PR. I mean doesnt anyone else find it a little weird that this is the first time either of them have gone public with a relationship? And in the same year their movie/tour/sh*t all comes out? :/

Congratulations. You’re the last to figure this out.

To the bitch writing in blue letters: STOP!

Congratulations. You’re the last to figure this out.

——————

LOL

-______-

Word of advice: Go get yourself a love life, kthxbyeeee.

I can’t take anyone who says ‘kthanksbye’ seriously.
    It feels like a bashment made by a 13 year old.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Congratulations. You’re the last to figure this out.

__________________

Knew it ages ago :) Just felt like saying it

elliesaur said:

musiciseverything said:

jonas =D

Hello Nick. :)

IKR? ;)

I hate to sound mean, but why does it look like Kevin is prematurely balding? D:

I just noticed that :0
    Kevin please don’t loose your hair. : (

• Danger-ous

They could of at least matched outfits.
    Please I had some cheese for lunch. That’s enough.

The dress is fug and it looks like her boobs are going to fall out.

But Joe looks good.

You need to get out more if that’s boobs falling out to you.

• JenLynn

Joe looks amazing as usual. As do Kevin and Nick. =)

That Joe avatar type thing is a fail >_<

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

• jerseygirl

That’s not true at all. Not for ALL of us, anyway.

I can’t take anyone who says ‘kthanksbye’ seriously.
    It feels like a bashment made by a 13 year old.
    ___________

Did I ask you to take me seriousy?

original

is it me or has she started showing more cleavage since dating Joe?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

NO NO NO NOOOOOO

Jemi is PR. We’ll just have to enjoy and ride this wave until it comes to an end.

—————

They’re ~making a wave with their fake relationship.

“Throw a beard in the waterrrr. Make more publicity, make more publicityyyyy. “

• Jason

im gonna see the movie for the ugly fish!!!

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

FUCKKKK.
    I guess it was true all a long.

• carbomb__

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

ewwww Camp Rock tour.. I’ll pass :S

• I’mAnonymousBitch

____________________

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SO NOW YOU REPROACH THEM TO NOT MATCH THEIR OUTFIT . OH LORD

Haha. Girl, blow on it first! ;)

I love CAMP ROCK.I actually would rather see it than a Jonas tour.

Hollywood Records already confirmed the Camp Rock tour. Check oceanup’s twitter.

• Danger-ous

I didn’t realize when I signed on to like the Jonas Brothers that this includes Demi Lovato as well. I wish I would have known.

• xoxokatie8

Oh snap, so the camp rock tour is confirmed?
    I wonder who’s idea this wasss 0_-

Does Demi actually tour with anyone else? I swear her career is basically based off of JB. Her name is always associated with them, and it doesn’t even look like she’s trying to stop that from happening.

Once you make a youtube video with them..you don’t go back.

It’s just a fucking tour. Calm down.

• CoinBears

Ew I know
    I hate Terri
    Speaking of Glee, please tell me your Finn/Rachel love didn’t make you NOT love the Rachel/Jesse duet? <3

aye it’s just a tour that will take months that could have been spent working on a new cd.

i don’t know many Demi songs but she has a nice voice i just feel second hand embarrassment for Nick when he’s associated with all of this disney crap cause i know he can do SO much better……..

Demi and Nick are the only musically talented out of that bunch. They both play instruments and write songs. I want both out of this.

pr 17, 2010 @ 03:22 pm

I don’t care. She has no business confirming anything that the Jonas Brothers are doing if they haven’t said anything themselves. Seriously, who has the bigger fanbase here? Demi should keep quiet until JB is ready to let their fans know what is going on.

That’s stupid. If it’s a Camp Rock tour, that is completely different from a Jonas Brother tour. She has just as much right to confirm what she wants as they do. She doesn’t have to clear something with the Jonas Brothers that she is equally a part of.
    ———————
    EQUALLY a part of? Are you delusional? The Jonas Brothers are what is going to sell that tour. Demi is no where near on par with them. PLEASE. This tour is not about her at all.

OH MY GOOOOOD!!! Its the effin end of the world just because the jobros will have more poepl with them on tour.
    You all need to chill out!! For real, just get the fu.>ck OVER IT!
    ___________________

I know right? They always had people on tour with them.And they always sang camp rock songs on their tours. I dont see the problem here I am sorry

Ft camp rock tour :(

I actually woudldnt care if they didnt come 2 scotland

• YouBelongWithMe

Well it doesn’t really matter if Demi didn’t confirm or not. She said ” that there’s going to be a huge announcment soon including her and the boys (JB).” So basically Demi is going to tour with the Jonas Brothers probably even if there is no Camp Rock Tour. But I wouldn’t be surprised because CR is airing in July or something and this can promote it.

And who the fuck is DEMI to be confirming anything anyway?

She needs to keep her mouth shut until something is announced officially. JB hasn’t even confirmed anything yet.

She is a part of Camp rock now isn’t she. Calm the heck down.

I can just..picture them all running out onto the stage with their hands up and clapping to “We rock, we rock!” Followed by their huge glistening smiles and choreographed dances.

I’d rather slice a hole in my ovaries and watch it all flow out.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

So Glee on Tues was amazing. I just got one of my friends hooked on it.

And so weird, but Cory was in my dreams last night.
    I know! Even though my favorite couple is broken up but Finn is going to try to get Rachel back :) LOL cory was in your dreams. My dreams are weird or nothing.
    ______________________________________

Finn and Rachel will be together soon. I know it.

DNW a Finn and Terri friendship. Even though it is happening.

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

WTF? all this demi hate…geez…

• Jason

jerseygirl said:

Jason – <3.

But you need one that shows more of his face

————————————–

nooooo this one is fine cause it shows a mic

And who the fuck is DEMI to be confirming anything anyway?

She is a part of Camp rock now isn’t she. Calm the heck down.

I’d rather slice a hole in my neck and watch it all flow out.

• Jason

lol i hope this happens

—————————-

ikr???

• Caitlin

So it’s official then? Oh dear… well, they probably wouldn’t have come to Dublin anyway if it was a real world tour so… @_@

• Sam In Atlanta

__________________________________________

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kevin and Joe are also very talented. Don’t write them off. They are just as important to JB as your precious Nick. Joe has more stage presence and is a better performer than Nick will be if he lived to be 150.

• xoxokatie8

A camprock tour? :/
    I’d rather see JB tour with barney

Jason said:

Demi DIDN’T confirm about the Camp Rock tour. She just said that there’s going to be a huge announcment soon including her and the boys (JB). ‘

——————

maybe she is taking Nick’s place in the band and he will do his own thing again……..

——————–

They both need to go get away from this tour. I want them both to break away from this.

kk said:

You all need to chill out!! For real, just get the fu.>ck OVER IT!
    You don’t seem so chilled

And who the fuck is DEMI to be confirming anything anyway?

She is a part of Camp rock now isn’t she. Calm the heck down.

I’d rather get my period, pull out a slip in slide and splash through it.

• Sam In Atlanta

________________________________________

Complete bullshit. They are still kids. Joe and Kevin are grown men…TALENTED grown men. They should be out of Disney if anyone is. They are just as talented as Nick, and Joe is a far better performer than Nick will ever be.

Apr 17, 2010 @ 03:22 pm
    YouBelongWithMe said:
    kk said:

You all need to chill out!! For real, just get the fu.>ck OVER IT!
    You don’t seem so chilled

XD

Well, one thing is true, there is gonna be a Camp Rock Tour (I hate it, I just can’t stand it) but maybe when the CR tour will be done there will be a Jonas Brothers Tour (I really hope)

• YouBelongWithMe

Finn and Rachel will be together soon. I know it.

DNW a Finn and Terri friendship. Even though it is happening.
    Ew I know
    I hate Terri

Have any of you seen the teenagers these days? Demi looks like a nun compared to some girls. I think a lot of you are making a mountain out of a molehill. They all look great, everyone looks fine, callllllmmmm doowwwwnnn please! Hahaha, just saying…

• StarLightSTARbright

MY OPINION ON THIS CAMP ROCK TOUR EVEN THO YOU DON’T CARE.
    I think that there isn’t going to be a CR tour, I think they will just play a couple songs, like they do every time.
    But you never know what celebrities have up their seelves.

• Jason

Jason said:

——————

——————–

———————————

• dont jugde

Kevin & Joe are talented to stop putting them down

kinda rude how joe demi and nick are all tweeting during the premiere movie
    how is it rude?

they’re the guests of honor and they should be watching the movie instead of playing on their phones

I’m just glad they are touring….and will go to hear JB – mostly Joe’s voice. Love him — hope he has lots of lead vocals to perform. I’m looking forward to that and not so much of any of the other performers. But JB always has opening acts anyway.

• nbabyyyx3

demisss beautifuulll :) :)

demi, love the color

• rockstar101

Demi tries to prove she has boobs. But all she does is show how tny they are. Look how far up they are. Def a push up. I was that at 12 demi. bahaha

Miley all the way that sexy muthafucka

It’s okay honey. This doesn’t change the fact that you’re propably not half as pretty (:

She looks really pretty there! but i still wonder why she turns around for a pic like if she had a booty or something..

• thunderthighs

her ass only looks big because she turned to teh side and got her hip stuck. i have seen plenty of girls with smalls butts do that pose to make their asses look big.

but i like her dress, it’s cute!

Miley all the way that sexy muthafucka

Doesnt anyone think she looks alot like joes ex girlfreind
    camilla strange .. She looks to mature and joe isnt that mature
    also she doesnt have a big but the daft plastic just got a dress 2 sizes too small demi obviously doesnt care joe deserves someone his age and someone who he eventually marry btw joe and nick are pure doubt they will do it demi wouldnt suprise me she aint pure and for alll the miley haters leve her alone she gets loads of shit and demi doesnt miley selena jo bros rock 4 eva

the dress goes like thattt….to show some cleavage….it aint bad either is just that people be hating on demi and if you dont think so then why are you looking at pics of demi…dumbasses

• LoveSemi

i love demi, joe and nick tweets :D

• xiaoxiao

not my favorite outfit but Joe is still looking hella fine

• GoldenGal9311

Her outfit is really cute.

Um, thats hella slutty . & no ones saying this ? But you always say somethin when Miley wears something short. & She’s wearing a major push up . Stop sayin shyt about Miley, Have you not seen Demi? Dumb asses .

• Christina-Marie

Does anyone want to talk to me?! I’m bored!!! Also if they are happy together then that’s fine.

• NicksSweetCaroline

wtf its actully overtaken that little girl called justin beiber

Fukin publicity she cant make it on her own she needs joe to help

* Inbox

2. demetria lovato ddlovato

#hiphopmasterminds ;) half a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
    * Retweet
    3. Nick Jonas nickjonas

#Hiphopmasterminds ; )

• NicksSweetCaroline

my above comment… WTF!?!?!?!?

• SkyB

I see the “fashion police” are out in force on this post.
    Do you honestly think celebrities are dressing to impress you? They wear what they wanna wear.
    I’m sure you’ve all been critised for something that you’ve worn that you liked but someone else hadn’t. Bet you wished that they had kept their comments to themselves?

• Danger-ous

This is what happens when shit like this CR tour news comes out. People assume they’re now jokes and start turning.

Like when people say Nick is the only talented one and other horseshit like that. This is going to outrage people.

haha seems that miley is not the only one, no wonder why they r freinds now
    anyways love them both , selena can go somewhere

we could change the #nocamprocktour trending topic for #JonasWorldTour2010

# joejonas

#fans<3 half a minute ago via Tweetie

* Retweet

# demetria lovato ddlovato

#fans<3 half a minute ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

* Retweet

# Nick Jonas nickjonas

#fans<3

omg is that a bathing suit with skirt wrap she’s wearing because it sure doesn’t look like a dress.

we could change the #nocamprocktour trending topic for #JonasWorldTour2010

YES!!! LETS DO THAT :)

Joe is the TALENTED heartthrob. I go to HEAR HIM SING (not Nick) and to SEE Joe perform — he sounds amazing, looks beautiful and knows how to performm and move on that stage.

• whatsernamegigi

The mermaid look was cool for Ariel. That’s all.

Her shoes look like weapons.

• ev.lovelife

still think they’re P.R but demi looks stunning here.

we could change the #nocamprocktour trending topic for #JonasWorldTour2010

YES!!! LETS DO THAT :)
    ———————-
    I’m already doing it

• krista

omw that dress is 1 wayyy too short and 2 shows way too much of her chest very immodest girls should never show that much skin. sorry demi

• uwillknowme

Best performer out is Chris Brown

kinda rude how joe demi and nick are all tweeting during the premiere movie

How many inches are those shoes?!

I’m actually glad “Camp Rock Tour” is a tt. It deserves it. I am glad there are still fans, who, although dissappointed, are obnoxiously bitter over the whole thing. Still ready to support the boys in their endeavors. I’m sure there are people out there who know this is somewhat out of the boys hands or may even be an idea pitched by the boys. It may even be an enjoyable tour. I’m not but appreciative.

• http://optionspregnancyclinic.net/communityserver/members/Buy-Amlodipine.aspx buy amlodipine no prescription

I am 25 far and she is interchangeably off soma. As with all Amlodipine preparations, the suspender course of hunger of humalog mix50/50 may vary scarcely in endogenous blackers or within the bystolic individual. I am 25 definatly and she is ahalf off soma. Wellbutrin xl and nicotinemoderate drug interactionmonitor: the weeksusual Amlodipine of icing and diary replacement for putting cessation may hive the bread of hypertension. The invividuals between the cyp2d6 dastardly and continental metabolizers, however, are subcutaneously unloaded to strive publicly improbable because the Amlodipine of innovation and odv is watery in the two resections and largesse and odv are pharmacologically approximately morphometric and equipotent. Just protect me on 4 1mg emblicanins per pill amlodipine for anxiety.

• emma13

kinda rude how joe demi and nick are all tweeting during the premiere movie
    how is it rude?

• disney_girl

why demi you are so pretty?

demi is trying so hard to show off
    what she DOES NOT have.
    i spy push up
    and joe, you usually look proper
    your suit here, FAILS.
    what is going on?!
    :O

WHOA! who knew Demi had BOOBS?!?!

Joe’s blue tie is a really cool cclor.

Joe looks YUMMY!

You should all be thankful they still tour.
    They have younger fans base too. Mature one for sure but they are still kids too. Stop acting like spoilt children here,be happy for them,they have projects,maybe they will tour by themselves.But why so needy.They toured last summer? Its not like you didnt see them forever? Gosh some people are stupid.

• .

akward cleavage. what bra size does she wear A32’s?

• Anonymous1659

not my favorite outfit but Joe is still looking hella fine ;)

• .

i HAD her boobs when i was 11..

Assholes they replace miley with that Idiot ungrateful ass.

Publicity!

if miley has no fans supporting it’s her problem, begin to support her and not you talk trash about other people.
    and demi can use any clothes because she has class and miley don’t

tittays!

• justdance

i just loveeeee her dress so much!!! she really has gotten pretty over the years

• whatsernamegigi

Demi looks like a fucking mermaid. She will never be Ariel. She could sing.

Why is Demi the first to confirm anything, lately?

The Camp Rock tour is a waste of time. Look at the freaking war going on on Twitter. Camp Rock will never compare to HSM, so Disney needs to stop trying.

Damn, the things I miss when I go to work.

Jonas went into a burning ring of fire.
    They went down, down, down
    And the flames went higher!
    And they burned, burned, burned,
    in the ring of fire.
    The ring of fire!

I like the overall shape of her dress, but the separate looking top and skirt reminds me too much of a bathing suit with a wrap thing tied around it

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please be fake.

It’s real. She confirmed it. :|

———————-

Nick is more musically talented than Joe and so is Demi. Doesn’t matter if they are younger this will not help them breakaway.

Then dont go.I’ll still going.

camp rock tour…wheeee…
    It’s like 2008 all over again >_<

• Jason

jerseygirl said:

Jason…….

WHERE IS YOUR ICON?

———————————-

question mark

• I’mAnonymousBitch

It’s gonna fail, it’s gonna fail, oh God…..

• jerseygirl

Ok, I”m going to wait until I hear official confirmation from someone that matters. Not some twitter.

But if that is true ………..

RIP Jonas Brothers. It was fun while it lasted.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Haha, not to that extreme. I meant Joe should of wore a tie that matched one of the colors in Demi’s dress. :P

P.S. I love your icon. Glee FTW. I cannot wait for the next episode. :D

______________________

Haha I thought those outfits werent OTT at all ;) :P

But yeah Glee is amazingggg! But I havent seen any of the new episodes yet :( I live in England and it doesnt start again til monday :/

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

(replying to this) – Apr 17, 2010 @ 02:59 pm
    elliesaur said:
    musiciseverything said:

jonas =D

Hello Nick. :)

IKR? ;)

So I was not the only one thinking that >_>

______________________

RECEIDING HAIR LINE ALERT

• Valerie

i love joe but in the first picture all i can see is demis ugly ass face she is a whore and joe doesnt need her she is nothing but a slut by wearing a dress that shows her clevage i thought she was a role model to girls but i guess not she is a DUMBASS

• oxoemmaoxo

Lmao I love how jealous some people on here are.
    Lypo? Comments like that lead to millions of girls having poor self image. Moron.
    Demi looks beautiful. Not really feeling her shoes but I like the dress.
    Joe’s adorable. Gotta love him! :)

IAWTC.

• LoveHate

she’s always has had a big butt you dumbasses!

anyway her dress is gorgeous.. and although it shows a bit a cleavage it’s okay because she doesn’t have big boobs like that hoe miley cyrus.

love her outfit!

—————-
    So having big boobs means you are a hoe now does it…what the fuck is wrong with some of the people on this site?!

• picstoburn

she’s pretty.still don’t like her though.

• AlwaystheTruth

wow. demis shoes are outs of control. lol.

• Aryanna

Oh come on guys, she’s not fat.

• I’mAnonymousBitch

_______________________

Bitch, please….

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I love how people are saying her boobs are sticking out. HELLO, that’s the style of the dress. What do you want her to wear, a sweater? Please, look around at the dresses that celebrities and regular people wear. It’s the same sort of thing. Honestly, you sound so idiotic and jealous when you say those things :) Just so you know.

She kissed a girl… And liked it?!

Disney singer / actress Selena Gomez has been touring around the world recently promoting her album and got into a little awkward “situation” with a female fan in Germany!!

ZackTaylor.ca reader Alice explains (in some broken English):

“We met Selena outside hotel. She take pictures with all her fans and everyone. At one point a girl fan ask to kiss her cheek and by mistake Selena pecked her on the mouth. Everyone was laughing and Selena said sorry a lot and keep laughing.”

Haha I’m sure it was just an honest mistake, but really funny… I’m sure that lucky fan will NEVER forget the time she met Selena!!

• jerseygirl

The Jonas boys are looking FINE, as usual. Love seeing them at events like this.

AlwaystheTruth said:

jonas =D

Aww they look cute.
    Nick<3

• LoveHate

where are u when ppl hate on miley when wearing shorts? thats true though.

If I am on this site and see that happening I always defend Miley.

Valerie said:

—————–

STFU.

• Ellie41992

they both look gorgous, but one think gets to me, there not holding hands, they didn’t hold hands on there movie date, i think something happened between the two :( n’aaw pleease don’t break up, or something like that :(

• Tinaax3

she looks so pretty, i love her dress.

• Aryanna

she’s always has had a big butt you dumbasses!

love her outfit!
    Miley doesn’t have big boobs. And even if she did, nature gave her that, it’s not her fault she has something you don’t have.

• Danger-ous

The best accessory Demi is wearing is Joe. All else fails.

• INeedAHero

The dress looks sorta mermaidish….

• elliesaur

They could of at least matched outfits.

Oh well, Demi looks gorgous, Joe is looking like the stud that he is. Jemi <3

• Getting old’.

Her boobs aren’t even hanging out guys.
    It’s just the way the dress is cut. And when you wear a bra with that kind of dress, there’s going to be something there. No big deal to freak out about.

They both look gorgeous.
    But it’s apparent this relationship is only to boost their stance in the news and media. Good job guys.

• musiciseverything

jonas =D

Hello Nick. :)

wat

also i actually like demi’s dress, it’s cute. i wish i could wear that sort of neckline, it’s so pretty. but alas my boobs would be spilling out if i even tried.

• iloveyouux

Hm.. okay

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

——————–

• elliesaur

INeedAHero said:

The dress looks sorta mermaidish….
    __________

Well, they are at the Oceans premiere!

Hahaha! *crickets* :/

• Ellie41992

i can’t actually believe you’ve said that, shes not a whore and shes gorgous, if you want to say something horrible don’t bother saying it at all, you horrible piece of work

• elliesaur

musiciseverything said:

jonas =D

Hello Nick. :)

IKR? ;)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

elliesaur said:

They could of at least matched outfits.

Oh well, Demi looks gorgous, Joe is looking like the stud that he is. Jemi <3

_____________________

Or maybe this?

;)

Or maybe this?

;)
    ——————-
    That picture cracks me up. Every.Single.Time.

(replying to this) – Apr 17, 2010 @ 02:59 pm
    elliesaur said:
    musiciseverything said:

jonas =D

Hello Nick. :)

IKR? ;)

So I was not the only one thinking that >_>

• elliesaur

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

elliesaur said:

They could of at least matched outfits.

Oh well, Demi looks gorgous, Joe is looking like the stud that he is. Jemi <3

_____________________

Or maybe this?

;)

P.S. I love your icon. Glee FTW. I cannot wait for the next episode. :D

where are u when ppl hate on miley when wearing shorts? thats true though.

If I am on this site and see that happening I always defend Miley.
    i sorta feel sorry for miley, she goes on this site and she sees all the hate on her. i use to hate on her but now i dont cus i always feel guilty. ive learned to like her music

WTF is the point of a camp rock tour

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Please be fake.

It’s real. She confirmed it. :|
    FUCK.
    I WANTED A JONAS TOUR NOT FUCKING CAMP ROCK.

is it me or has she started showing more cleavage since dating Joe?

Just you.

• YouBelongWithMe

All I am saying Camp Rock tour may not do well.

So, I’m to spend my cash on that fail of a tour, THEN on the world tour after?

I hope these people know that money does not grow out of ass cracks. It just doesn’t.

Unless you’ve been to a really wild party.

• INeedAHero

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• say AAH!

BULLSHIT I AM FURIOUS!!!!! :(

• say AHH!

NOOOOO I AM FURIOUS!!! THIS IS UTTER BULLLLLSHAT!

I am exited about this tour.I love jb and demi.

• LoveHate

Oh god….why?

sorry i dont find demi really pretty. dont hate me but her eyebrows have probably been arched and styled more times than a halloween pumpkin :\ and her outfit is a bit weird.

jerseygirl said:

But if that is true ………..

RIP Jonas Brothers. It was fun while it lasted.

RIP JB.
    I’ll always remeber you. :'(

• Danger-ous

Ofcourse Demi confirmed the tour. She’s doing a lot of confirming now a days…How much attention does this girl need?

Don’t you think JB should be confirming their tour? Just a thought.

—————

Seconded the FUCKKKK.

I am sure joes tweet was for you yesterday YOu all are so mean.You all complain. They will still be there you know.They will still perform.They are exited about this tour.You should too.

Jonas fans are never fucking happy for the bros. Why can’t you just be happy for them? Maybe they actually want to date who they’re dating. Is it jealousy or what???

hahhaha they broke up yesterday and were forced to tolerate eachother today lucky them

• JenLynn

jerseygirl said:

But if that is true ………..

RIP Jonas Brothers. It was fun while it lasted.

Agreed. So sad. =(

• jerseygirl

And who the fuck is DEMI to be confirming anything anyway?

FUCKKKK.

lol. Good luck with them singing with all of the teenies crowding the stadium. I’m picturing…plastic raybans and no clue.

• AlwaystheTruth

God, this tour will be a huge fail!!

Lol so is this gonna be like a Hannah Montana dour with backup dancers and shit? Jesus Christ…

• Jason

poor Nick jonas

—————-
    They are disappointed because they want a Jonas Brothers tour not a Camp Rock tour. There is a huge difference.

Jerseygirl…calm down.
    Have a cookie.
    Wait until there is confirmation

is it me or has she started showing more cleavage since dating Joe?

—————

JUST YOU.

• LoveSemi

well…i’m so there! hahahah
    love that she’s wearing color
    lovem them..
    and nick is looking so cute

Nope. Just apparent intelligence of whoring publicity.

Jason said:

poor Nick jonas

Why?

well i guess we can count jb and demi out from ever being taken seriously in the industry. miley is already a joke and the b-list kids don’t even matter. selena gomez, you’re our only hope!

• YouBelongWithMe

Fuck. I was really hoping this was a rumour but it seems to point otherwise.

CR theme tour is still a fail in my book.
    —————-
    Agreed

• jerseygirl

WTH? I’m not the only one getting upset by this. Why are you singling me out?

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

DNW DNW DNW DNWWWWWW

She didnt say it was a camp rock tour she said she will do something with the boys.

• harvey

Agree that when Miley wears anything suggestive low cut, short etc she gets called all sorts of nams but not so much for Demi. Thought she looked quite slutty recently in the short shorts with high heels and this low cute number with the make up, heels etc is too much for a 17 year old Disney kid. Maybe she is trying to impress Joe by looking 25 instead of 17!!!

Apr 17, 2010 @ 03:11 pm
    YouBelongWithMe said:

—————-
    —————-
    Thank you. :)

Why the problem? If there is a camp rock tour.Jb will still be there and will still perform. Nobody say they are going anywhere.Maybe they will tour by themselves later i dont know.But you dont need to go.Nobody force you to attend. And btw some people may enjoy it. I actually love Camprock and all the persons who are on it.

• dont jugde

LMAO Camp rock tour xD

Wow. that’s really an embarassment for JB. It really is. I can’t even imagine why they would want to do that. It lessens their credibility not strengthens it. :/

ILOVEYOURDRESSDEMI!

• INeedAHero

Uh… I don’t know what to say. Lol.

does she not realize how ugly that dress is? PAHAHA!

• CoinBears

Hello, cleavage.

Pretty obvious she’s wearing a push-up. . . at least it is to me.

very obvious lol

• lalalalea

HQ please :)

• StarLightSTARbright

You’re kidding.. Right? I’m soo not paying to go see some annoying little kids dancing around trying to sing.
    I disapprove.

• musiciseverything

Cool :D, but Nemi and Moe FTW

Omg this comment is a win. :)

• CAMPSUCKTOUR

apparently jonas concerts are quite expensive. and look at their fanbase, young children. in the world, some countries are still in recession, do they think money grows on trees?

• carbomb__

Hangover I love ur icon :D

• NicksSweetCaroline

I always go on about how Jonas Brothers are more than disney and Camp Rock was just a kind of phase. I dont want my first JB concert to be a camp rock tour…im not 10 years old

I think her dress goes with the theme

demi skinnier than ussual

i dont get this, i luv demi and all but if miley wore that dress ppl wudve been like SLUT! or WHORE! i swear u bitches are biased ass holes. and plus i dont think that dress is “appropriate” in miley haters eyes. its showing her “boobs”

PUBLICITY! :|

awww… when they break up it’ll be fun fun fun.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

The dress is fug and it looks like her boobs are going to fall out.

But Joe looks good.

demi looks SO pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!

• A

I don’t really like her dress

• Anonymousssssss

I think they are cute. I just think it’d be awkward of them to make-out or do anything else couples do. Like.. after being friends for so long, you know? I wonder how far they’ve gone?.. ugh. Nevermind. Not even gonna picture that. :|

• musiciseverything

Her boobs are like coming out the dress. Oh Lord.

• CoinBears

Joe, usually I love what you wear (how could I not?!) but demote whoever picked your outfit.

demi needs to put her boobs away. like seriously, no girl that is a fan needs to see that.

• Sweetdisposition?

Demi’s shoes are not right for her, and Joe’s outfit is boring and expected.

• musiciseverything

Joe looks good. <3

Demi looks pretty :D

• Hangover

carbomb__ said:

Hangover I love ur icon :D
    __________________
    who is this in your icon?

• carbomb__

Sweetdisposition? said:

Demi’s shoes are not right for her, and Joe’s outfit is boring and expected.

ikr? i was like didnt he already wear this…

Wow, Demi has a huge ass. ;) Joe’s lucky!

why demi with dress HAVE ASS with bikini she is like a table!!

Demi needs to put her boobs away like seriously. no girl that is a fan wants to that.

um that dress is kinda revealing her push up boobs. what up with the push up demi? and demi’s shoes are HORRID! they ruin the outfit

CoinBears said:

Hello, cleavage.

Pretty obvious she’s wearing a push-up. . . at least it is to me.

——————-

Her ass doesn’t lie.

JOE ALWAYS WEAR THE SAME SUIT.I LIKE HIM IN BLACK BETTER

• Hangover

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

The dress is fug and it looks like her boobs are going to fall out.

But Joe looks good.
    ———————–

Agreed!

• carbomb__

Hangover said:

carbomb__ said:

Hangover I love ur icon :D
    __________________
    who is this in your icon?
    Ryan Gosling, my recent male obsession :D

why demi with dress HAVE ASS with bikini she is like a table!!

——————–

She has always had a big ass, in pants, bikini or dress.

• oxoemmaoxo

Joe looks hot and demi look beutiful.

• LoveHate

Why are people so bothered about her cleavage showing?! The girl is 18 this year and a bit of cleavage never hurt anybody.

• Sweetdisposition?

carbomb__ said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

Demi’s shoes are not right for her, and Joe’s outfit is boring and expected.

ikr? i was like didnt he already wear this…
    Yeah I feel like he’s worn something like that before, and Demi’s shoes and dress, smh.

The only guy with consisten good style is David Beckham. That’s a guy that knows how to dress;D

demi sweetie i am going to say this in the nicest way possible, can u please cover up ur boobs? we dont need to see them. THANK YOU! and can u not wear a push up bra in that dress. it makes it more disturbing for us people seeing more of ur “boobs”

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

where are u when ppl hate on miley when wearing shorts? thats true though.

Apr 17, 2010 @ 02:44 pm
    coffeecoffeecoffee said:

The dress is fug and it looks like her boobs are going to fall out.

But Joe looks good.
    IAWTC. :)

im with you

Hate them

It’s just a fucking tour. Calm down
    ___
    They act like it was the end. They are not doing porn guys.Thats a tour to promote a movie.They are in it.Thats how it works.

OMG I love the duet
    It was amazing

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

I think a CR tour is unnescesary. Is all. But it’s not quite worth the negative reaction it is getting, and I think peoples may be freaking out just a bit too much. I get you are disappionted, I am too, but hatred towards demi/jo bros/anyone does not solve anything

• xoxokatie8

I disapprove.
    ___

The only fans who I think are only excited about this tour are the little teenies

• Sofifreydel

Demi´s Beyond Gorgeous
    Lover her
    Jemi ftw

Yeah. It’s like they’re soaring and flyin’ in the disney circle.
    I bet they’re thinking there’s not a star in heaven that they can’t reach. Especially with Joe and Demi.

I think if they’re trying, they’re breaking free.

CAMPSUCKTOUR said:

There are other concerts that cost A LOT more
    nothing is cheap these days

• StarLightSTARbright

When I went to the JB concert last year, there was kids but then there was lots of teenagers around 15/16/17/18 or a little older.

• xoxokatie8

“disney channel is running the camp rock tour”

How am I not surprised? Really -_0

Then don’t…

Solves our anger.

• StarLightSTARbright

xoxokatie8 said:

I disapprove.

Exactly.

• oxoemmaoxo

oceanup Actually, Disney Channel confirms #CampRockTour! Disney Channel is running the #CampRockTour!
    1 minute ago via web

Oh snap, so the camp rock tour is confirmed?
    I wonder who’s idea this wasss 0_-

The same man who wants everyone to refer to him as “papa.”

• jerseygirl

If JB does their own World Tour afterwards, then I’ll keep my mouth shut. But, if they choose this CR tour nonsense as the way they are choosing to leave us, well then I’m majorly disappointed. And sad. They deserve better.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

oceanup

Actually, Disney Channel confirms #CampRockTour! Disney Channel is running the #CampRockTour! less than 5 seconds ago via web

um… is camp rock even popular enough for a tour… i mean the wowp movie beat it in ratings as did ppp…

demi should wear more dresses like that she looks better…shes soo pretty joe is very lucky!!!DEMI U ROCK!!

• dont jugde

am still LMAO @ the camp rock tour xD

oceanup114 secs

Demi,Meghan,Anna are all apart of jb managment right? So that makes sense to me. Why are you all acting like it was the end.They are pretty exited to announce it and they like the new song.Kevin will sing one in live.I actually love the camp rock song,to me gotta find you is one of the best song I ve ever heard and whether you wnat it or not yes kids like them.They have young fans who might enjoy it. Its time to stop beeing so needy.

gotta find you is one of the best song I ve ever heard

omg

Money is made from the sources of trees. Therefore, technically, it pretty much does.

• I’mAnonymousBitch

I did not think of it that way :< You're right >_<

Apr 17, 2010 @ 03:34 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:

HI JERSEYGIRL!!!!!!!
    —————
    HI BB!

Very cute icon! How are you?

—————

They’re ~making a wave with their fake relationship.

“Throw a beard in the waterrrr. Make more publicity, make more publicityyyyy. ”

——————–

LOL

what else would it be
    seriously
    camp rock 2 is already confirmed
    a world tour will happen this summer
    so it’ll either be demi as an opening act (again) or a camp rock tour

MitchelMussoLuv… said:

Jerseygirl…calm down.
    Have a cookie.
    Wait until there is confirmation
    She is calmed down.
    She is just disappointed and I would be the same

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

But for real…a camp rock tour as opposed to a Jonas Tour? Good thing I saw them last year. apparently that was their last tour.
    I got Joe to notice me at least once in my lifetime!

WTF is the point of a camp rock tour

To promote CAMP ROCK SILLY GOOSE!!!!! :)

• CoinBears

WTF is the point of a camp rock tour

To promote CAMP ROCK SILLY GOOSE!!!!! :)
    To quote a comment from yesterday:

“Promote Jonas Brothers. Let Disney worry about Camp Rock.”

• carbomb__

Wow Demi is like the confirmation queen…

——————————————
    is “you” your favourite word by any chance? widen your vocab, try a few more longer sentences ;)

• Jason

Jason said:

poor Nick jonas

Why?

———————–

he should not be apart of any of this…….

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

jerseygirl: I wasn’t singling you out. You just seemed more upset than anyone else, I was only trying to be nice ><

• JenLynn

jerseygirl said:

And who the fuck is DEMI to be confirming anything anyway?

She doesn’t know HOW to keep her mouth shut… She needs every ounce of attention she can get…

• Doom

Are they going to sing We Rock?

—————-

No. They won’t “breakup” until they are done with all the promo.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

YBWM

So Glee on Tues was amazing. I just got one of my friends hooked on it.

And so weird, but Cory was in my dreams last night.

• Fiona

they both look great

And who the fuck is DEMI to be confirming anything anyway?

She is a part of Camp rock now isn’t she. Calm the heck down.

WTF is the point of a camp rock tour

To promote CAMP ROCK SILLY GOOSE!!!!! :)
    LOL

Jason said:

Jason said:

poor Nick jonas

Why?

———————–

he should not be apart of any of this……

LOL.

You mean they’re back in the public stream now and don’t need to assistance of whoring eachother out?

• I’mAnonymousBitch

I hope OU is making shit up, if CR tour is true then….
    I’m practically in tears right now, DO NOT WANT!

Nope. Just apparent intelligence of whoring publicity.
    ______

Soooo…. Joe and Nick have never had real girlfriends and every girlfriend has been fake. Okay. Joe’s twenty and Nick’s seventeen and neither have had real girlfriends. Whoopee.

FUCKKKKK.

• elliesaur

coffeecoffeecoffee

I was searching LiveJournal for a new icon earlier, and I was thisclose to choosing your current one.
    Just wanting to tell ya. :)

coffeecoffeecoffee said:

YBWM

So Glee on Tues was amazing. I just got one of my friends hooked on it.

And so weird, but Cory was in my dreams last night.

• crymeout

wow demi sure is opening her mouth a lot lately. no puns please :D i wonder if CR tour is true :\ i’ll pass, but boys what were you thinking? Most of it will be with Demi anyway..

• Jason

i feel chained…..imprisoned…..whipped…..beat down

• dreamingALOUD

I’m so utterly pissed from this Camp Rock tour news.

Actually Kevin sings in camp rock so i would be exited to hear it. I am happy if its true.

• anonymous

Wonder if the fans would be happy for them if they dated a non famous girl – no probably would just say she was using to get famous!! Still like Demi least of all the girlfriends still cannot get past looking at her like his little sister and thats gross!!

FAIL!!

who the fuck cares about kevin? this tour will fail massively.

Apr 17, 2010 @ 03:15 pm

And who the fuck is DEMI to be confirming anything anyway?

She is a part of Camp rock now isn’t she. Calm the heck down.
    ———————-

The girl who tweeted that to oceanup lives in brazil. I am waiting confirmation. I still wont mind it though.

• YouBelongWithMe

who the fuck cares about kevin? this tour will fail massively.
    I care about Kevin……

• I’mAnonymousBitch

_______

God, I hope it’s not CR tour

So it’s not a Jonas Brothers tour? It’s a camp rock tour?

Oh My Gosh. I’ll always love you… Even if you don’t have any fans… Even if you break up… See you guys in Eternity… <3

• emma13

wow they look horrible. and joe needs to shave. he looks better with a clean shaven face. and demis dress is kind of weird.

And who the fuck is DEMI to be confirming anything anyway?

She is a part of Camp rock now isn’t she. Calm the heck down.

I can just..picture them all running out onto the stage with their hands up and clapping to “We rock, we rock!” Followed by their huge gleaming smiles and choreographed dances.

I’d rather shoot myself in the face.

• kk

You all need to chill out!! For real, just get the fu.>ck OVER IT!

Jason – <3.

But you need one that shows more of his face.

now she is with joe , her style is realy good

So her boobs are out and plus she has a big ass? Joe is getting some tonight.
    —————–

No, he isn’t.

• AlwaystheTruth

lol at Joe’s avatar

• musiciseverything

Demi HQ

Now she looks gorgeous in that picture. Post it OU.

Lmao I love how jealous some people on here are.
    Demi looks beautiful. Not really feeling her shoes but I like the dress.
    Joe’s adorable. Gotta love him! :)

• I’mAnonymousBitch

Too bad they don’t give a shit about our opinions.
    =) So why even bother?

Jonas Brothers really deserve better

she’s always has had a big butt you dumbasses!

love her outfit!

• Sweetdisposition?

Her boobs aren’t falling out of the dress or look like they are, she may be showing off some heavy cleavage…the issue is that the dress itself is fugly.

• emma13

who gives a damn. the camp rock tour is gonna fail anyways even with the jonas brothers in it and demi. so stop making a big deal and calm the heck down.

• kelly123

Demi looks beautiful though not loving the shoes

• Hangover

carbomb__ said:

Hangover said:

carbomb__ said:

Hangover I love ur icon :D
    __________________
    who is this in your icon?
    Ryan Gosling, my recent male obsession :D
    ____
    LOVE HIM:)

• carbomb__

Hangover said:

carbomb__ said:

Hangover said:

carbomb__ said:

Hangover I love ur icon :D
    __________________
    who is this in your icon?
    Ryan Gosling, my recent male obsession :D
    ____
    LOVE HIM:)
    great minds think alike :D

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

Demi HQ

—————

Beautiful.

LOL.
    Kevin’s the one who taught Nick to play the guitar.
    Joe can play both drums and guitar. You just don’t see it because he’s the singer of the trio.
    They’re all talented, if they weren’t, they wouldn’t be in a band.

nah, nick and demi ARE really the only musically talented ones. everyone knows that kevin’s guitar is unplugged during concerts, jt does all the work there, and joe is just there to look good. mmm papi.

• JenLynn

CR tour is confirmed? I’m sorry but I’m not spending my money on that…I really wanted to see a JB concert this year… =(

I am sure they will still perform their song,and there will be a lot of surprises. Jb dont have to do just tour by themselves.Its time for change and thats a good way to promote camp rock cause whether you like the movie or not,they re in it.

It makes sense. Cambio website + Camp rock tour

———————

Who are the leads of the movie this tour is based on? Whether you want to believe it or not, yes, she is just as much a part of this tour as they are. Sorry to break it to you. Sorry you did not realize. If there was a problem with her confirming, she would not have done so. So apparently there is no problem.. accept with you. So until you can’t get over that little issue, I guess there really is not thing more to explain.

——————
    I’m not going to argue with you. Demi is no where near the star that the Jonas Brothers are. FACT. JB has a huge fanbase that has been eagerly awaiting news of their next tour. I don’t care if Demi is the co-star. She’s still not on their level. Whatever. And FYI – if you can read, you’ll notice that I am NOT the only one who has a problem with her confirming this before JB.

It’s just a fucking tour. Calm down.

Well it is disappointing to fans of solely the Jonas Brothers.
    But i agree, some act like they having a load waiting to shit out.

oxoemmaoxo

NicksSweetCaroline said:

Ew. sorry but your icon really creeps me out

LOL it’s ok.
    Joick<3

Ahh :( i do not like that :P

You don’t like joick? : (

camp rock tour = fail seriously

waste

• CoinBears

JB really do deserve better. And the fans, too. Some have been there for quite some time and to see it end like this? A CR tour? That’s just sad. For everyone.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Either way, JB and the CR Crew will not be getting any of money.

• StarLightSTARbright

jerseygirl said:

Apr 17, 2010 @ 03:34 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:

HI JERSEYGIRL!!!!!!!
    —————
    HI BB!

Very cute icon! How are you?

Thank youu! I like yours to, Joe is gorgeouss!
    I’m doing great, i’m eating pizza pocket, and I keep burning my toungue because it’s soo hot, haha. What about you?

oceanup Woah that was fast, does anyone know if this is official? @CampRockTour
    1 minute ago via web

• emma13

i gotta agree with this. and kevin can play the guitar really well. so he is really talented as well. but thats about it. nick and kevin are about equal as to playing the guitar. so there both good.

oxoemmaoxo
    Apr 17, 2010 @ 03:39 pm

NicksSweetCaroline said:

oxoemmaoxo
    Apr 17, 2010 @ 03:34 pm

NicksSweetCaroline said:

Ew. sorry but your icon really creeps me out

LOL it’s ok.
    Joick<3

Ahh :( i do not like that :P

You don’t like joick? : (

Just not like…..that

• MZ

I would hate to have to sit through that film.

• SunLight Princess

Demi looks Gorgeous, although I dont like her shoes..
    And Joe is a cutie :)

—————-

This.

It’s just a fucking tour. Calm down.

Agree. Anyone who did not see an eventual Camp Rock Tour is seriously the “delusional” party. You should know fully well disney is not going to make two movies full of song and dance without putting it on tour. C’mon now.

• dont jugde

LMAO there is even a Twitter for the camp rock tour xD

Apr 17, 2010 @ 03:40 pm
    emma13 said:

Well… Joe can play, guitar, piano, drums…he probs the best singer and he can write songs

But yeah…. Nick always was the musical prodigy

false. joe is the heartthrob, nick is the talented one, kevin is irrelevant. just a fact, my dear.

No, that’s just your opinion. “Dear.”

• xoxokatie8

—————-

This.

It amuses me when anonymous’s talk to themselves

Just not like…..that

I like them as brothers. I only chose this icon cause it made me laugh.

Apr 17, 2010 @ 03:40 pm
    emma13 said:

——————-
    Shocker. Here you are spreading your sunshine and putting down Joe. Per usual.

FYI – Joe can play guitar also. And drums; and keyboard. As usual, your comment is completely full of fail.

• StarLightSTARbright

omg srs? Joe and Kevin are just as talented as Nick and Demi. Just because you don’t see them trying to take the spotlight all the time doesn’t mean that they aren’t talented.

• AAC

*Sigh*

• Danger-ous

This tour is an abomination. I’m sure those who want to go will get amazing seats, as there will probably be 100 people who’d like to go.

emma13 said:

——————

I’ll give Kevin that. He plays the guitar and I like his voice better than Nick or Joe’s. But he barely sings. And Demi is as equally amazing as Nick, but her voice is a lot lot better than his.

• dont jugde

Kevin & Joe are very talented to :D

Apr 17, 2010 @ 03:40 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:

jerseygirl said:

Apr 17, 2010 @ 03:34 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:

HI JERSEYGIRL!!!!!!!
    —————
    HI BB!

Very cute icon! How are you?

Thank youu! I like yours to, Joe is gorgeouss!
    ——————
    Haha. Girl, blow on it first! ;)

I’m good. Frustrated with this nonsense and the idiots on this post. So I’m leaving for now. Hope to see you on a later post, maybe?

Her confirming has nothing to do with fanbases. She is just as much a part of the movie as they are. She has just as much right to talk about HER projects as they do; especially projects that she is equally a part of and equally contributed too. If she needed some sort of clearance she would have gotten it. But CLEARLY that was not necessary. Don’t be bitter because you wanted to her it come out of the Jonas Brohters mouths so badly. It is not that big of an issue so you and few people that seem to be having an issue need to relax.

• SunLight Princess

As for the Camp Rock tour.. I really dont mind, I just prefer a JB tour.
    Out of Camp Rock, I only care about JB and Demi. Meaghan sometimes.. but thats it.

Apr 17, 2010 @ 03:44 pm
    AAC said:
    *Sigh*

You win at life because of your icon AND your comment. Congratz XD

• kk

You all need to chill out!! For real, just get the fu.>ck OVER IT!

replying to this) – Apr 17, 2010 @ 03:36 pm

——————–
    Bullshit. Don’t undermine Joe and Kevin’s contributions to the band. JB would be no where near close to where they are today without the efforts and talents of all three brothers. They ALL can play instruments, write, and sing.

I dont get why you all hate camp rock? They say they will tour again. Not that they will tour by themselves. be happy.They are pretty exited to announce it and you all are like this will fail blah bah bllah

And who the fuck is DEMI to be confirming anything anyway?

She is a part of Camp rock now isn’t she. Calm the heck down.

I’d rather cut a hole in my ovaries and watch it bleed.

• Jason

——————

lol i hope this happens

They are an impossibly gorgeous couple. I’ll give them that much.

And who the fuck is DEMI to be confirming anything anyway?

She is a part of Camp rock now isn’t she. Calm the heck down.
    all fair and that, but JB are the ones who have been telling the fans about the tour, not Demi.

• CoinBears

Apr 17, 2010 @ 03:20 pm
    CoinBears said:

—————
    Of course she wont stop it from happening. The only way she can play to a full audience is if she’s opening for JB. Her attempt at headlining her own tour last year proved that.

I know, right?

• StarLightSTARbright

DEMI DO SOMETHING NEW WITH YOUR HAIR.
    And not wear something that has black in it, please.
    I hate the color black, it’s to boring and sad to me.

The dress looks sorta mermaidish….

• iloveyouux

Nick is beautiful

• carbomb__

According to OU there might be a world tour after…

• CoinBears

carbomb__ said:

According to OU there might be a world tour after…
    So, I’m to spend my cash on that fail of a tour, THEN on the world tour after?

• Anonymousssssss

She kissed a girl… And liked it?!

ZackTaylor.ca reader Alice explains (in some broken English):

Ahahahaha FANTASTIC. I want to see the video of that awkward mess.

And who the fuck is DEMI to be confirming anything anyway?

She is a part of Camp rock now isn’t she. Calm the heck down.

I’d rather slice a hole in my ovaries and watch it flow out.

_________________

-______-

Word of advice: Go get yourself a love life, kthxbyeeee.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

_________________

-______-

Word of advice: Go get yourself a love life, kthxbyeeee.

______________________

I have got a love life bb. Since November :) Doesnt mean I cant say what I think

It’s a fucking dress.
    There’s going to be skin shown.

She looks like she’s lost weight too.
    Get over your insecurities and grow up.

none of the disney girls have boobs lol. miley is the only one who wears a pushup bra sometimes but when you see pics of her in a bikini you can tell she’s flat. but so are selena and demi. and what’s wrong with small boobs?! i hate my effing d-cups, the back pain is seriously ridiculous.

Hollywood Records confirms the #CampRockTour! :]

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

ugh. do not want.

• picstoburn

they were holding hands in some of the pics but oceanup didnt posted them.

Danger-ous said:

The best accessory Demi is wearing is Joe. All else fails.

—————–

Here comes dangerous with her annoying comments.

• MitchelMussoLuv-TokioHotelluv

whatever, I think Demi looks fantastic, as does Joe.
    Jemi FTFW

• Doom

HQ pictures, ou.

• AlwaystheTruth

I want a good picture OU!! I want to see joe’s beauty

• Doom

i don’t like it when people say “Peeps”.

LOL.
    It’s called a cordless electric guitar.
    You’re an idiot. You’re just stating your opinions, don’t present them as facts.

• carbomb__

CoinBears said:

carbomb__ said:

According to OU there might be a world tour after…
    So, I’m to spend my cash on that fail of a tour, THEN on the world tour after?

MTE…

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

JEMIIIII.

• Danger-ous

Have you been drinking? Honestly. Have you?

• emma13

——————-
    Shocker. Here you are spreading your sunshine and putting down Joe. Per usual.

first of all its my opinion. and if i think nick and kevin are the only ones that are talented at playing guitar and what not thats my opinion. so deal with it. not everyones gonna agree with you.

• harrypotterbitches

lol kinda a bad picture but whatever

Kinda like her dress…

• xoxokatie8

Have you been drinking? Honestly. Have you?
    lmao!

Demi’s ass is huge. Damn girl.

• StarLightSTARbright

jerseygirl said:

Apr 17, 2010 @ 03:40 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:

jerseygirl said:

Apr 17, 2010 @ 03:34 pm
    StarLightSTARbright said:

HI JERSEYGIRL!!!!!!!
    —————
    HI BB!

Very cute icon! How are you?

Thank youu! I like yours to, Joe is gorgeouss!
    ——————
    Haha. Girl, blow on it first! ;)

Oooo good thinking! :D

Aw, i’m sorry. (hugs) okay, yes I will! See you laterr!! ly.

It amuses me when anonymous’s talk to themselves

—————-

Fail. People can share the same opinions.

• Tinypic Bandit

Alright, I sign on, & what do I see, A BS Jemi story & CR Tour confirmed….

FMFL!!!!!!!