‘Joe’s Always Up For A Hardcore Workout’

joe-jonas-short-shorts-63

JonasMagazine Issue #9 March-April 2010 has been released, check it HERE. Including a featured interview with Joe Jonas‘ physical trainer Joey Rubino! ‘Joe loves a challenge and is always up for a hardcore workout. These can consist of Lifting, Plyometrics, Gymnastics, Swimming, Running and Bikram Yoga’.

• Nurly

ME too!!!!!

The last time I saw Joe shirtless was like two weeks ago when I watched JB 3D Concert Experience for the 100000000th time!

I wanna see Joseph SHIRTLESSSSSSS *dirty-minded* LOL <3

I own this post

• Mareike

SLUTY BOOB CYRUS

u.u …she looks gorgeous

• Serenity.

SLUTY BOOB CYRUS

L O L.
    It’s great to spend your time looking for Miley with her boobs almost busting out, perv.

• Mareike

OU doesn’t let me post anything on the Camilla Belle post because apparently “I’m spamming” lol

wtf OU i’m spamming?

• Your Mom Was Here

he’s yummy

Mareike said:

SAME

SLUTY BOOB CYRUS

I got a question Bitch, why do u look up a picture of Miley then post it on a Joe post then call her a slut????

• Your Mom Was Here

———————-
    OU is legend

OU should really get this Thumbs Up and Thumbs Down thing :/

• LaLaLaLand

SLUTY BOOB CYRUS
    W.O.W
    this person right here must be that desperate to talk about Miley when it’s a joe post :/

SLUTY BOOB CYRUS

wow great Role Model :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

• LaLaLaLand

What the fuck i try to post a comment on the camilia post and OU is saying im spamming?

• Serenity.

wow great Role Model :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

I KNOW, RIGHT?
    She is amazinggg, now gtfo, noone appreciates your sarcasm,

• JBmuchbetter

Camilla post still has 0 comments…
    wth OU??? I’m spamming??? :/

• Mareike

LaLaLaLand said:

yeah that’s happening to everyone, that happened already once in a miley post :/ then OU posted all the comments that were “spam” lol

Miley Haters to the left

So when Joe is tired he tries to distract his trainer..haha nice try Joseph <3

• Moonbeam

Why they post about Camelia anyway? She gets more posts than Miley and Demi combined on Oceanup.

Moonbeam said:

She is pretty though..but whatever…. haha

• jerseygirl

I love that he is so fit and takes staying in shape so seriously.

jerseygirl said:

I love that he is so fit and takes staying in shape so seriously.
    —————-
    He’s perfect <3

• JBmuchbetter

Every step that I take is another mistake to you

Seriously I wanna see Joe with no shirt on!!! I bet he looks AMAZING!!!! 3

joey responded to me on twitter!! twicee! : )

gorgeous <3

I’m a huge Jemi fan so let’s not jump to conclusions. Thanks.
    You need to get out more sweetie.

I feel like I’m creepin but I think Joe and Demi might have breakin’ up. Look at their recent tweets.

Gosh! I’m not spamming OU!!!

What about it? Is there something wrong?

• MZ

I’ll give him a hardcore workout. :P

In what joe tweeting is an avatar make him break up with demi haha

What about it? Is there something wrong?
    ______

I hope she will write a good song about it.

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

OceanUP won’t let me comment on the Camilla post..

• JBmuchbetter

LOL Joe’s tweets are pretty awesome… I don’t think any thing is wrong between Jemi.. :)

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

Well that didn’t last very long.
    -_-

SlippinIntoTheL… said:

OceanUP won’t let me comment on the Camilla post..
    —————
    SAME with everybody :/

I don’t see anything wrong in their tweets.

Demi said Iyaz song replay had an interesting hook, which is….like you left me alone or something like that. And Joe was like “Goodnight, I love you all…I mean most of you.”

own, que nenis mais lindo *-*

____________
    Joe wouldnt say that to Demi thats mean

maybe they had a fight?

____________
    Joe wouldnt say that to Demi thats mean
    ——————–
    Right… Not all of their tweets are about each other… lol

______

We’ll see at Oceans premire.

I don’t think they have though, Demi would be tweeting emo stuff then.

Why did joe tweet that anyway’most of you’????? That doesnt look like something he would say.

• musiciseverything

Yo I’m bored.

Not everything resolves around jemi you know.
    Plus the song she tweeted remind me of Selena

I am bored too :/

musiciseverything said:

Yo I’m bored.
    SAME

• inwonderland

Yo I’m bored.

me too :|

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

We’ll see at Oceans premire.

I don’t think they have though, Demi would be tweeting emo stuff then.

Lol.
    True dat.

• MZ

I’m obsessed with Naturally right now.

• musiciseverything

We’ll see at Oceans premire.

I don’t think they have though, Demi would be tweeting emo stuff then.

Lol.
    True dat.

I think they had a fight. But who am I to say anything.

• musiciseverything

I’m obsessed with Naturally right now.

Don’t worry. So am I. That song is so addicting. They keep playing it on the radio.

Couples fight all the time. FACT

Opera or Mozilla??

• KeepTheFaith

I haven’t been on oceanup in so long. Well, it’s only been about 4 days but it feels like it’s been much longer.

• musiciseverything

Wow this is lame and boring.

• Danger-ous

Where are these pictures when I want to go to Chipotle? Which is like everyday? I’d like to try Joe’s workouts to see if I can do them. :)

• xiaoxiao

I’m a huge Jemi fan so let’s not jump to conclusions

• 1joejonaslover111

OMG he looks sooooooooooo amzing
    you are soooo hot ;]

• thunderthighs

THEY HAVE A MAGAZINE???

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

thunderthighs said:

THEY HAVE A MAGAZINE???

When did that happen?
    I thought Oprah had a magazine? LOL

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Joe is yummmm…..jus sayin’

Some people can’t see others happy..really….
    Jemi ftw
    _________

I am actually surprise to see that in your icon you have joe and you re a jemi fan :)

• MZ

SLUTY BOOB CYRUS

Miley Cyrus and Boris Johnson?!
    What the actual fuck?
    That’s so bizarre.

This morning they are shooting something to promote Camp rock 2.With alyson and demi. There is something I dont get why nobody talk about Chloe? She should be the new girl of camp rock right? Why they never mention her?

• MZ

Some people can’t see others happy..really….
    Jemi ftw

So if you’re not a fan of a couple then you can’t see others happy?
    Okay. o_O

It seems like they forget about Chloe Bridges.

• JBmuchbetter

Some people can’t see others happy..really….
    Jemi ftw
    _________

—————–
    LOL I am a super Jemi supporter… n a JoeHoe too … ;P

Whats up with all the smiley faces of joe? sometimes he scares me haha

MZ said:

Some people can’t see others happy..really….
    Jemi ftw

So if you’re not a fan of a couple then you can’t see others happy?
    Okay. o_O
    —————————
    Ha talk about all those gals hating on Demi…. n wishing for Jemi to break up… they obviously can’t see her happy….. :/

Whats up with all the smiley faces of joe? sometimes he scares me haha
    —————————-
    LOl #joesemoticons ftw

• MZ

I don’t particularly like Demi. I like her music, don’t like her much though.

I’m a huge Jemi fan so let’s not jump to conclusions. Thanks.

• Its called Jaylor

MZ said:

Some people can’t see others happy..really….
    Jemi ftw

So if you’re not a fan of a couple then you can’t see others happy?
    Okay. o_O

I agree with u @MZ

MZ said:

I don’t particularly like Demi. I like her music, don’t like her much though.
    ———————————-
    I love the gal.. she’s amazing ..but that is just my opinion.. lol ;)

• Its called Jaylor

I realy love Demi! But Jemi is too weird and perfect for me.

Its called Jaylor said:

MZ said:

Some people can’t see others happy..really….
    Jemi ftw

So if you’re not a fan of a couple then you can’t see others happy?
    Okay. o_O

I agree with u @MZ
    —————–
    Not liking a couple is another thing…
    but hoping for them to break up and hating on the girl just coz you like the guy is annoying :)

• Its called Jaylor

The only reason i dont like Jemi is because then how can Jaylor happen.
    And I know it will probably NEVER happen again but what can i say.. never say never..

Its called Jaylor said:

The only reason i dont like Jemi is because then how can Jaylor happen.
    —————-
    LOL Jaylor fan??? haha ;P

• alltherightmoves.

yo, nice face
    wanna go to dinner?

The only reason i dont like Jemi is because then how can Jaylor happen
    ___
    everything happen for a reason.Just be happy for both that they will finally find some people who will make them happy

• MZ

I’m not even gonna say why I dislike Jemi as it gets hated on all the time.

I dont get how you can dislike couple. The thing is as long as they are happy and no one get hurt then its all good.

Stop with this Jemi thing…Concentrate on Joe’s muscles ;P

• musiciseverything

People have different opinions. This is a gossip site. Not everyone is going to agree. Js.

• alliwant

HELLOOOO !

anybody on ? :)

Joe’s tweets amuse me… lol xD

The only reason i dont like Jemi is because then how can Jaylor happen
    ___
    I thought you liked jemi?

The only reason i dont like Jemi is because then how can Jaylor happen.
    _____________

Jaylor?
    I can’t even….

• alliwant

JBmuchbetter said:

Joe’s tweets amuse me… lol xD

Joe’s tweets are hilarious .

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

Nurly said:

ME too!!!!!

I wanna see Joseph SHIRTLESSSSSSS *dirty-minded* LOL <3

You’re not the only one, sister!

• JB rocks my socks

theres a jonas magazine??? WOW
    i kinda want it

• What?

i thought the trainer was rubbing his shoulders. about to say, that’s never a good sign. bahaha.

So when jemi are not PR they are breaking up. Will you ever leave them alone?

• Its called Jaylor

Im seriouse there is no guy more attracitive and sexier than Joe Jonas.

• MZ

Hey Joe, I do Bikram Yoga too.. let’s work out sometime. ;)
    I’m not kidding. Let’s do it.

• INeedAHero

They have a Jonas Magazine?

honestly they should be gay lovers, they’d look sexy together. not even kidding and i am a joe ho. i can’t believe i am saying this. holy crap

• EMMA

SLUTY BOOB CYRUS

– – – – – – – –
    atleast she has boobs.
    you’ll grow some too..eventually.

• Deluminator

I hate the fact that he’s a health fanatic meat-head who’s most prized asset is his left bicep. Seriously didn’t he say he never has desert? Let loose a little. He’s more self concious than one of those anorexic hussies.

• JBmuchbetter

So when jemi are not PR they are breaking up. Will you ever leave them alone?
    —————–
    Some people can’t see others happy..really….
    Jemi ftw

Joe and Demi are perfect together. Very self-centered. The more Joe and his look at my perfect body and my girlfriend Demi is forced on me, the more I appreciate the rest of the brothers. Nick and Kevin any day. Better looking naturally, not by trainer.

• superJOEman

Perfect Hottie!! <3

• alltherightmoves.

I believe Jonas magazine is an online website.
    This is their twitter: http://twitter.com/jonasmagazine

• itsme

Awwww

• itsme

I’m up for a hardcore…. ;)

Joseph looks fine ;)

omg I was 3rd..OMG…
    *screams like a teenie*
    I WAS THIRD

• Mareike

lol I couldn’t help but to laugh at the title… oh OU

• Moonbeam

SLUTY BOOB CYRUS
    Show us Joes boobs or GTFO of this post!

DEAD POST

• CaliforniaSunshineInMyEyes

where is everyone im bored

A Video of Joe working out. OMG!!!! Heaven!!!

• JBmuchbetter

Can’t you see that you are smothering me??

• Serenity.

Mmmm, look at dem glasses.

• whenyouwishuponastar

yes i bet joe likes a hardcore workout ;) no seriously its great that joe is so healthy, thats good role modelling there.