Jonas Brothers TJ Martell Performances

Thx everyone! More under.

Kevin & Nick’s jump at the end of Lovebug is pretty sweet

• Michelle

ohh hay my videos.

Awww I wanna see them live again
    theyre amaaazing live!!!!

Awww I wanna see them live again
    theyre amaaazing live!!!!

• emma13

omg wtf is joe doing in that first video. lol i was laughing the whole time.

• carbomb__

Is there any pics of tj Martell cuz I know this guy an that is his name but I never asked him

• INeedAHero

*holds up lighter*

• DemetriaSelenaFan_

WhenYouLookMeInTheEyes. <3

• INeedAHero

*holds up lighter*

• nicolee

im the girl with Frankie!! :) this event was sooo fun

Love them. This makes me miss seeing them live!

• thunderthighs

joe… you and your faces

emma13 said:
    omg wtf is joe doing in that first video. lol i was laughing the whole time.

it’s call constipation.. don’t laugh at him, lol!

• itsme

Oh dear. Someone better be getting their act together before going back on tour =/

• jerseygirl

Joseph Adam Jonas – you are a hot mess. And I LOVE it. Gorgeous, baby. :)

• HOT DAYUMMM

Was Shannannoying there?

• ChasingRainbows

thunderthighs said:

emma13 said:
    omg wtf is joe doing in that first video. lol i was laughing the whole time.

it’s call constipation.. don’t laugh at him, lol!

OMG your icon is hilarious!

Oh Joe!!!! WOw!!!

• Anonymous:]]

they were amazing.<3 i love them to death

• thunderthighs

ChasingRainbows said:

thunderthighs said:

emma13 said:
    omg wtf is joe doing in that first video. lol i was laughing the whole time.

it’s call constipation.. don’t laugh at him, lol!

OMG your icon is hilarious!

aww thanks

• m

What’s wrong JB? Why don’t you play your new stuff? I thought it was your best songs yet….

#JonasWorldTour2010

Get psyched people.

• Sam In Atlanta

Joe, you are beautiful. Even if your suit and shirt don’t match. Nick, not your best vocals, but then again…well, whatever.

Nice videos. Nick and Kevin look so cute. Great not seeing Demi at this event.

Have to say this one last time about Joe..DANG that boy is finer than wine and too much of my kind!!! and I doo love that he has does that “freshly fucked” hair going on!!! the things I would do to him are illegal in some states!!!

• Danger-ous

I never realized this but WYLMITE verses are set in really high chords. Dang.

Apr 18, 2010 @ 07:44 pm

———————
    LOL. I was thinking “bed head”. But “freshly fucked” works just as well. ;)

• StarLightSTARbright

omg listening to when you look me in the eyes reminded me of the old/better JB. <33

ok! Listen jb we all know you come here. so listen up.

you need a knew image, becuase you are growing up, first lose the suits, you need to show you are growing. YOu all have nice muscle wear tantops with vest, to show you growing into man, the suits are making you look like kids on concerts.

You guys have nice looking bodies and am not saying this, is just you have to also get better songs such as when you look me in the eyes sound, sos, and hold on those tunes are good. just an advised and you know am never wrong.

WTF? GTFO MIMI

• Danger-ous

He wants to be an actor. Disney dosen’t want him to.
    Right. Outside of Disney. Complete rubbish. I swear to God they signed a deal with the devil.

Apr 18, 2010 @ 08:29 pm

I’m sure that’s 100% true. They have no creative control over their careers and their music. They have to do what Disney tells them to do. Joe was offered 2 acting roles that he had to decline because they weren’t Disney-star appropriate. That isn’t fair to a grown man. But they still love making music. They love entertaining their fans. But I’m sure they want to do it in their own way, rather than how Mickey Mouse wants them to do it.

———————————-
    Joe was offered the role on Brothers and Sisters. BUT, he turned it down after realizing that he would have been playing a drunk driver.
    ———————
    Well, I don’t think it was a matter of Joe turning it down as much as it was someone telling him he couldn’t take it. And it was bullshit. I saw that episode. It was implied that the character was drunk while driving; but it wasn’t played up at all and wasn’t pivotal to the story. I’m still confused as to why he couldn’t take that part.

Apr 18, 2010 @ 08:31 pm

Ok, I’ll bite…..

Who’s unhappy? Although I think I’m going to disagree with whoever you say.

Joe. Don’t get me wrong he loves the fans but he always has to deny offerings that others are giving him. He wants to be an actor. Disney dosen’t want him to. Disney wants Jonas Brothers to stick with Disney and only Disney. Nick obviously is prusing his dreams. Same with Kevin..?
    —————–
    Well, I’ll agree that Joe is probably unhappy with the limitations. He seems the most likely to go outside of the box. But if we’re talking about the overall enjoyment of performing in front of an audience, which I thought we were, I do believe that Joe thrives in that environment.

• Michelle

No, it actually was like 6 or 7 songs. NOT 3

Definitely not!! :)..What makes you think they have lost the spark?

The persona.

i miss them. D:
    ever since kevin got married, nick went solo, & joe started dating demi, like they’re different.
    i miss the old them. :(.

But there isn’t an old them. It is just them. They grow and change. Don’t you change every year? So do they!

What remains the same is their love of music, caring of their fans, and remembering where they came from.

Which means you disagree with everything else I said? LOL
    We both have different opinions on how we view their stage presence. It’s no big deal. You feel that they still have that “spark”, and I see it differently. Regardless, I love them and will always support them :)

No. What makes you think they enjoy performing together? maybe but they all wabt to go into diffrent things. Joe is doing a solo album just like Nick. They’re obviously getting sick of this pop shit and want to actually play music they like.

Of course they lost interest in performing. Joe is dating Demi and Demi wants Joe to focus more on her and not his fans because Demi is a attention whore. Nick is just whatever, and Kevin is thinking about screwing his wife. C’mon yall they are getting way to old for this whole teenie stuff.

It’s not ‘teenie stuff.’
    It’s music, and it sucks when artists get tired of performing it.
    Because you lose that connection you feel to it, because it doesn’t feel real to them anymore.

• xoxokatie8

I love how I have this week off from school :)
    Spring breakkkkkkkkk

DemiandMileyPones said:

Whatever happens in the future, I’ll still be a fan, no matter what.
    ==============

Right there with you.

• ilovejustinbieber.

i understand that. i just miss how they used to be.

Which means you disagree with everything else I said? LOL

Yeahhh girl :)

Apr 18, 2010 @ 08:13 pm
    itsme said:

Which means you disagree with everything else I said? LOL
    —————
    It’s cool. I just feel like people are judging them based on a small piece of one performance. Like I said, regardless of everything else they were ever doing, I’ve always felt most confident that they really did enjoy being on tour and performing for their fans. I last saw them in October and still saw that spark. And I’m confident I’ll still see it this fall.

Does anyone even care what this event was about? Raising money for Cancer research.

Instead of being happy about that. It’s like pick apart a song. Wow!

i miss them. D:
    i miss the old them. :(.

Well said.
    But remembering who they are and growing up has nothing to do when still having the passion to be in the moment.

The truth will come out eventually. But believe me when I say not all 3 of the brothers enjoy what they’re currently doing.

• Sam In Atlanta

I don’t think they will ever not love performing. I think they will get over the teenie stalking (actually, they probably already are), they’ll get over the Disney bullshit, and they will get over the mega-superstar lifestyle. But performing is in their blood. It’s who they are. And that will never change. Just the logistics, maybe, but not the love of entertaining.

• Danger-ous

This wasn’t a full show, it was like 3 songs. It could have been much worse. I would honestly be on crack if I were them, all the horseshit they have to deal with.

I went to one show and couldn’t deal w/the screaming fans. I don’t know how they do it.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

seriously, nick has been performing forever. the only thing that’s changing, is they’re growing up. it’s part of life.

Instead of being happy about that. It’s like pick apart a song. Wow!

lol. It’s a general conversation, not just this one performance. Well at least, that’s what I’m talking about.

And it’s awesome they’re doing charity concerts.

• itsme

Oh,no. I certainly wasn’t judging them based on this one performance. I’ve been noticing changes for a while. The Houston Rodeo was a start,for one. I just, I can’t describe it. I know that I know,ya know? If that makes sense. And I agree,back in October at the Mohegan Sun, I saw the stage performance that I have always noticed in them, but here lately, I am just seeing a different side. It’s very possible that they just need time to “warm up” again and whatnot. I can’t wait for World Tour. I know it will be phenomenal, as usual.

• Sam In Atlanta

__________________________________________

That, I totally agree with. I’m sure the lack of creative control over their careers is wearing on them. I know Joe was cockblocked from two acting roles he was offered because the content wasn’t Diseny-star appropriate. I’m sure shit like this effing CR tour makes them want to pull their hair out. But the love of making music and performing is in their soul and that is just who they are.

• Sam In Atlanta

____________________________________________

• mimi

ok! Listen jb we all know you come here. so listen up.

Apr 18, 2010 @ 08:20 pm

—————–
    Ok, I’ll bite…..

Who’s unhappy? Although I think I’m going to disagree with whoever you say.

Nick, Joe, and Kevin could stand on stage and not sing a note for 1 hour. I would still buy tickets to their show.

• Anonymous123

i was there today and they were AMAZING!!!! :)

• jerseygirl

I think once they get back into the groove of performing, it will all be good. :)

• iusedtobelovedrunk

That’s why they should ditch Disney. They’ll be taken more seriosuly once they do.

———————————-

Agree however, that I think they will be better off when they are done with Disney.

Hah. I noticed it back in 2008.
    But, you know. It’s just my opinion of it.

People above stated they’ll always have that passion of performing, because it’s a part of who they are. And I agree, who wouldn’t. But that general connection of realization doesn’t seem there anymore. It more of seems like an obligation to keep fans happy, and bring them back into the love of performing solely for the purpose that they can, and it’s there to do. I think Nick will always have that genuine love for it, because he’s the one that started it. I just think it’s fading for the other two.

That’s my opinion.
    Leave or take it, I just wanted to start a more meaningful conversation on this site. Because it’s been lacking it lately.
    Glad we had a short spirt of one.

Ok, I’ll bite…..

Who’s unhappy? Although I think I’m going to disagree with whoever you say.

• Danger-ous

Eventually…sure. Like 3 mos. or in 2025 when they’re on Behind the Music? I’d like “the truth” to come out sooner than later so they can stop looking like bitches.

I wouldn’t enjoy what they’re currently doing if I were them either. I don’t blame them at all.

• Kristen is legit

Aww!!! I wish I went!!!

• m

I wonder if they lost that spark of performing.

no they didn’t. you just lost interest.

KURT RUSSEL

Kevin looks all grow’d up and hot.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

sweet!

Apr 18, 2010 @ 07:54 pm
    DemiandMileyPones said:

I wonder if they lost that spark of performing.

Nope, in the past 24 hours they had ppl pulling at them at Oceans P., flew overnight to NY. Girls were pushing at them outside hotel. Security had to get one girl off Kevin, then performing.

I was kinda thinking that =/

Something just…doesn’t seem right…

• Danger-ous

This Jonas World Tour better include tank tops. And I don’t mean on scrawny arms.

• itsme

There will always be excuses though. It’s never the truth.

Why hasn’t Jemi been holding hands when they are out.
    Movies = no hand holding
    Date night with Nick = no hand holding
    Blue Carpet Ocean’s = no hand holding

????????????????????????????????????????

I wonder if they lost that spark of performing.

no they didn’t. you just lost interest.

What the hell.
    I didn’t lose interest in shit. If I did I wouldn’t be commenting.

I just think it must be lonely sometimes.
    Arena full of people, all staring at you, singing your words back to you. Yet it’s the same thing. Bitter sweet.

Apr 18, 2010 @ 07:59 pm
    itsme said:

There will always be excuses though. It’s never the truth.
    _________________________________________
    What truth are you seeking?

Anonymous
    Apr 18, 2010 @ 07:53 pm

I wonder if they lost that spark of performing.
    ———————
    No way. If there is anything I feel most certainly about those brothers, it’s how much they enjoy performing together.

• iloveyouux

When you look me in the eyes is my favorite song from them.

I was kinda thinking that =/

Something just…doesn’t seem right…

Thank you.
    Like I said, bitter sweet.

I wonder if they lost that spark of performing.

no they didn’t. you just lost interest.

What the hell.
    I didn’t lose interest in shit. If I did I wouldn’t be commenting.

I just think it must be lonely sometimes.

well of course. We forget stars are human. We don’t always feel like smiling if you are at work or school. Things go on in their everyday lives.

They are entitled to not have an “on day” every day.

Apr 18, 2010 @ 07:58 pm
    Danger-ous said:

——————–
    Well, we KNOW Joe’s been working out. ;)

I think for their last tour, they should treat us to a shirtless performance.

KURT RUSSEL
    If you insist on posting that over and over, at least spell his name correctly!

• xoxokatie8

Ahh, can they get any more gorgeous? : )

Apr 18, 2010 @ 07:59 pm
    itsme said:

There will always be excuses though. It’s never the truth.
    _________________________________________
    What truth are you seeking?
    What I’m saying is, people will always make excuses for them. “They were tired”,”girls were all over them”, this or that. It could very well be possible that the “spark” that was once there on stage, is now slowly going away. I don’t think it’s ever going away for Nick,or even Kevin, but Joe said himself he wanted to go into acting. When I look at them performing now, it’s not the same boys I saw on stage a year or two ago. It’s like the passion and the interest is gone.

Regardless of the performance. Jonas Brothers were being honored for their charity work. Giving to others.

Wow, 1.5 million in one year donated.

Don’t care if their song was pitchy. They rock for being great guys.

• DemiandMileyPones

I want white t-shirts and a LOT of water during the tour.

Maybe they’ll be so drenched they’ll take their shirts off. ;)

• Nuff Said

I wonder if they lost that spark of performing.
    ———————

That’s a good opinion to have on them too :)
    It just doesn’t look like it’s THERE anymore. It’s a spark.
    And they seem to lack that now. Whereas it use to be performing as a passion, is now work to make fans happy.

• thunderthighs

itsme… where did you get that picture of Joe from?

“…their last tour”

Silly rumor!

Definitely not!! :)..What makes you think they have lost the spark?

• jerseygirl

This was their first performance together in a while. Maybe they were just having an “off” night. But I still think they looked fine. And regardless of what Joe says his interests are, I’ve always felt he looked most comfortable on stage. I think they’ll always enjoy performing together.

Flickr :)

• DemiandMileyPones

I can see that Nick’s hair is growing.

pr 18, 2010 @ 07:47 pm

WYLMITE is such a high song. I almost wish they’d get some lower arrangements of these songs. At least Nick can reach them, barely. Joe has the lower parts and still sounds pitchy.

A bit pitchy, but not the best venue either. Watching a video of Bulldozer in soundcheck and the sound is very off.

Wonderful thing they were honored. Always love seeing JB sing. However, does Joe just look like he lost his puppy?

I wonder if they lost that spark of performing.

• DemiandMileyPones

I wonder if they lost that spark of performing.

_____

Interesting…

Blah.
    I wonder if that was solely because of disney, or because it didn’t want his fans to perceive him that way.

Anonymous
    Apr 18, 2010 @ 08:32 pm

Blah.
    Um, am I on glue or did Demi not just play a beat up schizophrenic?

Bottom line is these guys have a contract with Disney and need to fulfill it. I’m sure they all have been thinking and planning what they would like to do in the future careerwise. We are on the outside looking in and see what WE would like for them to do and in our minds it should be done like right now but when you’re on the inside, you have responsibilities, you have to do what you have to do and this takes time. I just hope that when their contract IS up, they will persue their other dreams!

I know. It really kind of makes me sad cause believe it or not, these boys did have an impact on me. From their music to their personalities. Unfortunately, for right now, it doesn’t seem like the same love and pull for it is still there.

They did me too.
    Their youtube videos got me out of my depression.
    And as fucking cringing it is for me to admit that, they did help me. And in a way I’ll never say to them, I thank them so much for it. They helped me bring back my comfort.

Yes I agree. joe is a grown man. Same with Kevin. I say they leave Disney before Disney starts thinking about a Camp Rock 3! That movie is an epic fail anayways, no onw would care.

lol. I remember when Demi sang that song she wrote to the whole cast the last night of shooting.

“We’ll never be too cool for a Camp Rock 3!!!!”
    Aw.

I’m in love with you, no joke. You’re hilarious.

It’s just kinda said how the JB were first this

and now.. to this.. :/

I know they grow up and change. But I just want them to be themselves and not go off a script like they are now.

*sad

• Pinkyytoe

Apr 18, 2010 @ 08:45 pm
    I don’t think it’s appropriate to put down such a company like Disney, hence they gave them a huge opportunity to become successful. Also they will be changing/improving their look as best as they can with their own input on their clothing attire. They just can’t have a drastic change because with JONAS, they have to match along with the style of the show. But just to let all of you know once again the Jonas Brothers love each and every one of you, and appreciate your support 100%. Thank you for those of you who have been supporting from the beginning. : )
    —————-
    hahhhahhahahahahahaaa!!!!

Hey there dadager
    “dad-manager” nick calls him that. Hahaa :) kinda cute actually.
    But papa j. Stay off these things.

They did me too.
    Their youtube videos got me out of my depression.

Lol, it makes me cringe too that 3 guys from Jersey who signed with a mouse have actually saved me. I’ve been with them since Nick’s first solo album. Of course I thought it was cheesy, he wsa like his own mini version of what Justin Bieber is today. But I loved him, and I think that’s the attraction so many fans have towards Justin. Anyway, that’s not my point. I’ve been a fan since Nicks first solo album. I remember them on the today show with Joe’s tambourine on that mini stage. Time flies and times are a changin, and it saddens mme to say but the Jonas Brothers are changing too.. :/

It’s just kinda said how the JB were first this

and now.. to this.. :/

——————
    Sorry but the comparison escapes me.

—————-
    hahhhahhahahahahahaaa!!!!

Hey there dadager
    “dad-manager” nick calls him that. Hahaa :) kinda cute actually.
    But papa j. Stay off these things.

Dadager. Hahahha.
    Cute.

• harrypotterbitches

It’s just kinda said how the JB were first this

and now.. to this.. :/

——————
    Sorry but the comparison escapes me.
    yeah i also have no idea what your talking about…

• StarLightSTARbright

harrypotterbitches said:

It’s just kinda said how the JB were first this

and now.. to this.. :/

——————
    Sorry but the comparison escapes me.
    yeah i also have no idea what your talking about…

I think about how their videos used to be fun and spontaneous and now it’s just…. so acted out.

• Pink Elephant

good lord Nicholas, your hair. oh damnnn. (:

• disney_girl

Hahaha you know i wish joe could dance like JT that will make him even HOTER XD

And it’s true, why is Miley allowed to dance provocatively and sexually, And Demi is allowed to be on Grey’s. David Henrie parties in PR, Selena gets movie roles like Ramona And Beezus, but JB can’t do a damn thing. Wtf?
    —————-

This. Disney isn’t the problem here.

• -Hibz-

Um, you’re scary arent you?

• jerseygirl

I’m split with the whole Disney association. I find it hard to curse them out because Disney did do alot to help them get where they are today. And with that comes certain obligations. While I may not agree with everething they have to do, JB has to do them. It’s a catch-22. You may not like what Disney is making them do now, but the reality is, JB may not have the opportunities that they do if it weren’t for Disney.

The moral of this post: Everyone’s tired of the bullshit.
    So cut it and make everyone happy by stop doing something that you don’t have love for anymore.

Case in point, it was AMAZING while it lasted.

You know what i don’t thhink is not appropriate? Boys of 22, 20 and 17 to be forced to do something they all together don’t want to do. GTFO PAPA J YOUR SHIT IS IRRELEVANT.

• OceanUpsuckssoMetimes

Apr 18, 2010 @ 08:45 pm
    WTF. This is def. Nick material.

But kinda have to admit…I’m a little giddy inside that he reads our comments, but we all know he fricken comes on here and comments himself. The comment above is so obvious it’s him.
    If you’re readin what I’m sayin Nick..you can’t comment like that.
    We know it’s you.

• jerseygirl

Well, that’s not my point. I think they still are amazing when they are doing what they love – which I still believe is performing.

Jonas Brothers have 2 choices:

Stay in Disney and continue to be Robots and being controlled by for another 2 years or so.

Or, they can leave Dianey and go there sperate ways and focus on there future other than what disney wants them to do. Joe can do acting, and do a side project. Nick and do his Administration. And kevin can start a family.

• Juicyyy

Apr 18, 2010 @ 08:45 pm
    —————
    LMFAO Nick.
    Thanks for trying to make up and give your lame response when we want the old JB back!!!!!!

• say AAH!

that is funny, i am dyinggg right now.
    papa jonas most def. wrote that paragraph.
    there is no doubt in my mind. lol.

• StarLightSTARbright

This may be long…but…

I’m not feeling those 3 guys anymore. The feeling they gave to me from their music just left. Again, I’ll state that I’ve been a fan since they opened for the Backstreet Boys on their “Never Gone” tour. Getting involved with this Disney bologna was one of the biggest mistakes they could make. Didn’t you hear that they couldn’t even put “Move On” on one of their albums because, apparently, it was too “inappropriate” for Disney material? All this crap is ridiculous. If Miley can be in Sex and the City movie, Demi can play a beat up psycho path on Grey’s, and Selena can go out and get movie deals on her own, why can’t the males of Disney, Joe for instance, can’t go out and take ONE movie role? He’s not happy, it’s obvious. With all this childish Camp Rock and JONAS things and I’m saying this (Don’t hate) Jemi PR use, he’s not happy. He’s not content of where he wants to be. Do you think a grown man wants to date someone who’s always complaining and acting immature over simple questions and then replying by saying “Ask Taylor”? No. Do you think he wants to sing about pebbles hitting a wave of water? Nope. Do you think he wants to have corny jokes and cheesy dance moves on a Dcom special? No and no. Disney was the worst move possible. I’m sorry, but I’m waiting for their solo work. I’m tired of sitting around waiting for them to give me something to talk about, waiting for Disney to give a little leeway. It’s useless, and until their done with the head Mouse.. I believe that’s when they’ll finally burst out of their bubble and be able to do what THEY want and not what the teenies want or their bosses want

My goodness. That was amazing!

• Danger-ous

I think if they broke off from Disney w/out burning any bridges and just came back with a vengeance they’d KILL IT. Their music, their ideas, gfs, bfs, whatever they want to have. Joe can play a serial killer, Kevin can have road babies, Nick can…do whatever Nick does.

They can actually say “bitch” in their songs instead of alluding to it. It’s just gonna be great.

• Angie

Why so negative? They can escape the Disney stigma. Sometimes you got to dance with the devil to make it as long as you still do it with some integrity.

• Danger-ous

Hey, Hemingway ^^ I agree they’re in a shitty place right now, 100%. But who knows if there would be a JB right now without Disney picking them up? You don’t know.

I hate it too, but you know when JB is starting to ask questions this is what Disney peeps rail them with. This very guilt trip among other smoke and mirrors.

I agree. I can’t wait for JB to do something different like that

Honestly.

I think everyone’s just slowly moving away from that phase of their lives.

I’m not all teenie as I were two years ago about them. Kevin has a life apart from the fame, Joe wants to pursue acting, and Nick wants to show off his individual music. I think that’s why so many fans have moved on to Justin Biebrear whatever. They want to teenie over something before what they once adored goes away to do their own dreams. It’s a place holder.

It sucks ass. But it happens. People grow up. And in time, everyone will have their own lives to focus on. Me, you, the Jonas Brothers, everyone. It has to happen at some point. And although I hate that they’re pushing themselves to perform just to please the fans, I agree with the person that said without Disney they wouldn’t GET to do the things they’re doing. It’s just a denial transition to get over.

• itsme

This never comes out right. lol

wait just last month at the Houston Rodeo they rocked out in front of 72,000 fans Joe was jumping off stage and everything else and Kevin sang a little solo part of a song first time ever!!! They haven’t lost anything and i think people are over analyzing one Performance at a tiny small venue with no acoustics or anything!!! Lighten up people gosh!!! they are still very young they are still gonna be doing their thing for a few years at least!!! Give them a break!!

Anyone know when their Disney Contract ends?

• itsme

“But that general connection of realization doesn’t seem there anymore.” Yes.

They need to please themselves and not the fans. They worked hard to make us happy, now it’s time for them to make themselves happy. that’s all i’m saying..

drunk driver vs schizophrenic?

Plus different for a girl to play a victim then a guy to play someone who hurts.

I think they did great and they sounded great. I wish more people knew how much they do by helping with charities and all of the other things they do to help out. We on OU and JJJ know a lot of the work they do, but I really don’t think other sites (E News, people, tmz etc…) do. I appreciate everything they do. They haven’t lost spark. You also have to remember the last few times we saw them performing were for more “serious” reasons. THey probably try to show more professionalism and maturity. They all looked so good. Nick looked so young but very adorable.

Anyone know when their Disney Contract ends?
    ___

Two Thousand Never.

Sad thing is, as long as he has stuck with Disney..it’s going to be VERY hard to break out of that bubble people have put him into in the business world of film. He should have taken that role on Brothers and Sisters, to show people he can be taken seriously, not only as an actor, but as a person.
    Hopefully once this year’s over and they’re out of Disney’s contract, he’ll be able to show this.

(replying to this) – Apr 18, 2010 @ 08:35 pm
    Danger-ous said:

Anonymous
    Apr 18, 2010 @ 08:32 pm

Blah.
    Um, am I on glue or did Demi not just play a beat up schizophrenic?
    ——————–
    Didn’t you hear? It’s alllll about her right now.

• itsme

I think that maybe Joe is so scared at what others will think (fans), so he doesn’t do what he really wants to do. I don’t know. I’m so confused. They just need to get out of Mickey Hell.

Apr 18, 2010 @ 08:40 pm
    itsme said:

If his fans can’t distinguish the difference between him and a character than they’re completely challenged.

Which, come to think of it, is the case since half the speds think Camp Rock tour is a super idea. They can’t wait to see “Shane”.

• jerseygirl

But still people, that role on Brothers & Sisters was not a big deal. Yes, the character got into an accident; but the drunk driving aspect wasn’t played up at all. And that wasn’t even the focus of the story. I’m still clueless as to why Joe couldn’t play that role. The drunk part took up all of maybe 1 minute; and wasn’t obvious at all. Something else was up there.

‘m still confused as to why he couldn’t take that part.

See, that’s what I’m wondering.
    Disney probably had a lot to do with it, but I think a lot had to do with him as well. And not wanting to danger into that zone just yet, even if the part was vaguely determined. I could see him wanting to do more meaningful parts, where he has to really show emotion of anger or pain, rather being drunk on the road as a clumsy teenager.

Disney Contract ends after 6 years. Unless you sign onto them again. You can sue them (which i’m praying JB will do) or you can just dissapear from it like Raven, and Hilary Duff. But it’s hard for JB because they’re huge now.

• itsme

I’m almost scared that since all of them have had this image of a “perfect” life, that someone is gonna crack. Or just get caught doing a normal human thing and it turn into a big media storm.

Spammed.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

they;ve been with disney for a long while now. Since Year 3000 video day. Oh God..that was only 3 or 4 years ago, right? It seems like forever.

• Sam In Atlanta

I believe that it wasn’t Joe that declined the role. I think it was Disney that made him decline it. I’m almost positive of that.

Triple post

Anonymous
    Apr 18, 2010 @ 08:42 pm

*NSYNC took a huge chance and did it and they came out raging victorious. But I don’t think you can tell Disney to fuck off.

Then they need to do it.
    And not keep pushing themselves TO make the fans happy.
    That’s what pisses me off. They’re not fully into what they do as the Jonas Brothers anymore. They all have different lives. Yet they perform because they feel they’re more obligated to rather passionate and excited for it.

If they keep striving to do this, just to keep in good terms with fans, it’ll give people the wrong impressions of them of becoming sellouts. Which has already happened with them doing a camp rock tour. I think they did that solely because they want to make the fans happy, not promotion. Yet it’s biting them on the ass as a totally different perception.

If they’re not into it, they need to let it go.

_________________________________________
    Hell yea, they have their picture taken at the gas station for goodness sakes.

Look what happened when Joe and Demi thing came out.

• jerseygirl

Ugh. I’ve tried to post three times and got marked as spam.

That part was not bad at all and would have been perfect for him. Just enough exposure to get him noticed. I just don’t get it.

• itsme

I totally agree. This is exactly why they need to get away as well, their younger fans can’t understand that. Us older fans KNOW what’s going on.

And why can any other Disney star do whatever, but Joe (or JB) can’t?

• StarLightSTARbright

jerseygirl said:

(replying to this) – Apr 18, 2010 @ 08:35 pm
    Danger-ous said:

Anonymous
    Apr 18, 2010 @ 08:32 pm

Blah.
    Um, am I on glue or did Demi not just play a beat up schizophrenic?
    ——————–
    Didn’t you hear? It’s alllll about her right now.

Wait whatt? He got a role on Brothers & Sisters???!?! And he turned it down?! OMG DO YOU KNOW WHO HE WOULD HAVE WORKED WITH?
    Ughh :\

• iusedtobelovedrunk

And why can any other Disney star do whatever, but Joe (or JB) can’t?

because disney used their image as PR. and if they do a role that could ‘ruin their image’, than it’ll screw their PR up.

k, just went back and watched videos of JB performing in 09 to a song from today.

Seriously don’t know what the fuss is about right now.

Song performance seemed pretty comparable.

• Sam In Atlanta

I think they are done with Disney at the end of this year.

• iusedtobelovedrunk

I think they are done with Disney at the end of this year.

Honestly, I agree. I don’t think there will be a 3rd season of Jonas.

Blah.
    Um, am I on glue or did Demi not just play a beat up schizophrenic?
    ——————–
    Didn’t you hear? It’s alllll about her right now.

Ughh :\
    ——————–
    It was last week’s episode with the flashbacks. He would have been the younger Tommy. And it was IMPLIED that he drove drunk and got into an accident. I don’t get what the big deal was though and he wouldn’t have been perfect in it.

K Nick.
    Thanks for glazing over the subject there.
    With your robotic answers like you’re Montel or some shit.

• Danger-ous

Whatever. I hate to sound like a drama queen but they need to do what they love. And stop being played like little bitches.

They’re like figures on a Foosball table.

• Anonymous25

I hope so!! JB need to be out of Disney already I saw them like they not fix in it anymore!!!

Blah.
    Um, am I on glue or did Demi not just play a beat up schizophrenic?
    ——————–
    Didn’t you hear? It’s alllll about her right now.

Ughh :\
    ———————–
    It was in last week’s flashback episode and he would have played the younger Tommy. The story implied that he got into an accident while driving impaired. But it wasn’t a big part of the story so I still don’t get why it was a big deal.

Mmk nick. We don’t need you 2 sense in here.

• jerseygirl

Seriously, OU’s spam filter sucks. Guarantee you’re going to see three version of my comment show up on here in three hours.

• itsme

Maybe they’re scared that if they leave Disney, their career will dissolve?

I mean, could they REALLY stand a lone without Mickey’s help? I hate to say it…

Apr 18, 2010 @ 08:48 pm

Seriously don’t know what the fuss is about right now.

Song performance seemed pretty comparable
    ———————-
    Agreed. People are reading too much into things.

• Danger-ous

GTFO of here. Do you prefer to be called Kevin, Sr. or Papa J?

Seriously don’t know what the fuss is about right now.

Song performance seemed pretty comparable.

Correct.

Now watch this one:

To this one:

They’re just, there now.

Maybe they’re scared that if they leave Disney, their career will dissolve?

I mean, could they REALLY stand a lone without Mickey’s help? I hate to say it…

100% yes! These dudes have song power. Grammy power.

• Sengtrisch

OMJ beautiful ;'(

• anonymous

Camp Rock 3 Ha Ha – please dont make jokes like that someone might think its a good idea!! Sure Camp Rock gains them a whole new fan base but the fans who have been with them from the start and getting older too and will stay fans as long as they play more mature music and not just aim for the younger Disney audience.

• xoxokatie8

itsme –
    I didn’t even recognize you without you’re barbie or whatever that was icon :D haha

Nuff Said said:

Teenie stuff? They have said over and over that they want their fans to grow with them. Look at the girls in the crowd they don’t look like little tweenies.

jerseygirl said:

I agree with “they’ll always enjoy performing together”.

Apr 18, 2010 @ 08:09 pm
    itsme said:

jerseygirl said:

I agree with “they’ll always enjoy performing together”.
    ——————–
    Which means you disagree with everything else I said? LOL

• itsme

Yes,Katie. It’s the same icon on my twitter. haha.

• jerseygirl

Geez people. They haven’t had a performance together in a while. Cut them some slack. I may question alot of things they do, but I have always felt most confident that they really, really do enjoy being up on that stage in front of their fans.

Can someone put the link or tell me what said that Selena tweet about Before The Storm?

• ilovejustinbieber.

i miss them. D:
    i miss the old them. :(.

• xoxokatie8

Yes,Katie. It’s the same icon on my twitter. haha.
    ____

Hey, you don’t call me blondie for nothing ;)

They don’t seem very happy. D=
    I’d rather have them happy more than anything.

• Jenn

im surprised Sarah’s not in one of these pictures hahaha

• superJOEman

Hotties. <3

The spark is gone a little bit. And it’s because Nick is a controlling arrogant douche, no doubt. There’s only so much one can take before the charm of that wears off.

• La_Rose

whats the name of the song by “One Call”????

• -Hibz-

You don’t know shit about him to go off calling him names.
    I’m not saying I do either, but you’re just being a hater.
    STFU. :)

• Amanda

i was stadning right next to some of those girls! lmaoooo

At 1:05 in the second video, it looks like Joe gets weak knees for a split second. He kind drops a few inches suddenly, then strightens right back up.

I was at this show yesturday and it was my favorite Jonas Brothers performance that i have ever been to. I was a really intimate crowd of only a couple of hundred. It was totally amazing, by far one of the best days of my life. Reguardless of what anyone says the guys had their entire heart in what they were doing

• JBcarmen

i love what nick jonas wore to this he looks super good in that jacket it suits him! i love nick jonas :) and joe and kevin the whole jonas family :)

• JBcarmen

what your problem if you dont like Nick so bad dont even talk about him and how is he a ‘controlling arrogant douche’ that doesnt make sence his not even anyone of those just shut up!

• Joe Jonas and girlfriend Demi Lovato made “such a cute couple” while hanging at the Beachcomber at the Malibu Pier, a spy tells us. The two were there as Nick Jonas worked on reshoots for his new music video at nearby Surfrider Beach, and the threesome took a timeout to grab a bite. The boys indulged in burgers while Lovato ordered a Mahi Mahi sandwich.

#JonasWorldTour2010

Get psyched people.
    yay?

Hahaahaha Joes face….
    rofl

coolness
    It better be the BTS music video :p

• whatsernamegigi

jerseygirl said:

Maybe it had to do with Demi’s role? Who knows.

• whatsernamegigi

jerseygirl said:

Maybe it had to do with Demi’s role? Who knows.

• DemiandMileyPones

Whatever happens in the future, I’ll still be a fan, no matter what.

What the hell.
    I didn’t lose interest in shit. If I did I wouldn’t be commenting.

I just think it must be lonely sometimes.

They are entitled to not have an “on day” every day.

I definitely agree.
    But if I’m passionate about something, I’ll never have an off day while doing it, even as everything else is going wrong.
    I love music, everything about it. And I feel that if I had to perform those same emotions every day, while everyone else echoed the words back to me, I’d lose a part of myself, because it’s not in the moment of that song personally anymore. Know what I mean?

I’m just expressing my thoughts. And how I see them opposed from them forgetting everything and performing with that sole passion two years ago. But I do agree. It just seems like they’re having many ‘off’ days lately.

Anyways, Disney is controlling. It’s all for PR. When you’re in Disney you can’t have a life. Simple as that. JB should sue disney and fuck them over then Nick and go with his Administration, Joe can do his Solo/Acting and Kevin can do whatever he likes. Happy?!

• Savetheanimalss

Apr 18, 2010 @ 08:45 pm
    —————-
    Are you nick??
    I agree with you. Disney has helped them in so many ways.
    OmmG…this sounds like something Nick would write as he’s lurking on
    here.

• Danger-ous

You know what I don’t think is appropriate? Making grown ass men (save Nick) fucking dance for their dinner. Joe is 21 and he’s gonna have to tour the country singing songs from a Disney made for TV movie? The hell.

• iusedtobelovedrunk
  • -Hibz-

No need to make fun of whoever posted the above comment, guys.

Anywhos.. whoever you are, you’re welcome!

• X3X3PaperheartsX3

Yes that was Nick creepin or papa J because he’s a creeper. Just ignore them, they’re trying to make JB seem perfect when we all know that’s not the case. Enough with the lying guys. It’s getting old.

This may be long…but…

Haha.
    I became a fan in 2008, but I feel your pain.
    Everything is so professional now. Nothing’s genuine and real.

• itsme

Agreed. The only problem is, if they weren’t to have gone over to Hollywood Records, would there even be a JB today?

• Nixienemi

Joe looked well gloomy!

• -Hibz-

I kinda own this post right now.

• StarLightSTARbright

Danger-ous said:

GTFO of here. Do you prefer to be called Kevin, Sr. or Papa J?

LMAO.

Thanks for sharing! ;)

yeah i agree i hope jonas brothers sue disney or something because they’re way to controling of their lives.

love JB

Joe looked well gloomy!
    Maybe he is sick or just not feeling well today.

• blingbling

coollll

i can’t believe that some people really think that was kevin, nick or papa jonas in here!

hahahaaha funny

• Ellie

they’re amazing!

• ChasingRainbows

jerseygirl said:

#JonasWorldTour2010

Get psyched people.

*fist pump*

• ChasingRainbows

*Fist pump* !

• Nixienemi

hahahaaha funny

I laughed so hard at that!

• ChasingRainbows

#JonasWorldTour2010

Get psyched people.

*Fist pump* !
    —————-
    Yessssss!!!!!!

• Kristen loves Jonas

“be who you are and say what you feel. Those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”

firts? :D

• ChasingRainbows

Sam In Atlanta said:

LOL

• itsme

Oh, I just realized. My above comment might have seemed like it was aimed towards their vocals. That’s not what it was about :)

Nick, Nick, Nick your words make me cry.

• emma13

joe makes the most weirdest facial expressions whenever he sings.

• jerseygirl

That’s what I keep coming back to. We can curse Disney now, but would they even have these opportunities if they didn’t hook up with Disney in the first place.

Bitch all you want people. But Disney did put them on the map. I’m not happy either with the way things are going but I think we have to take the bad with the good.

Joe’s shirt makes me want to cuddle with a dalmatian.

Please share.

• Danger-ous

WOW. Where’s the 4th Jonas Brother? Rare day off.

• yesaella
  • Sarah

Poor joe :( he looks so tired.

• teenage rebel