Demi ‘Fan Brought Pinkberry To My House’

demi-pink

Was it one of YOU?!

• SammieD

What about her statements make her dumb? Just out of curiosity, do you KNOW her personally? Have you…maybe seen her SAT scores…or given her an IQ test perhaps?? No??

I’m not so sure SHE is the one with intelligence issues..

• xJonasXCandyx

Joe’s comment was adorable:)

Joe’s comment was cute.

• Mandy

She is SO dumb! I cant stand her anymore!

I love Demi :)

Uhhh…Am I the only one who finds this a bit creepy?

Oh joe :)

I am heartbreaking too when I see homeless :( thats so sad

• xJonasXCandyx

I’m having the worst day ever!.:/ On top of everything my laptop’s screen broke and now I don’t know if it can get fixed.

• m

STALKERS

• Mandy

This sickens me! it’s a shame that Demi treats her fans like dogs and they allow it. Some people are just soooooooo obssessed these days with certain celebrites it’s pathwetic!

Go back to school Oceanup. It’s “One.”
    Unless you mean they payed for it, which is pretty damn obvious.

And honestly, I’m eternally grateful for what I have.
    I Just wish things were better.

nothing better to show us oceanup?

• SoRawSUgAr

Wow. I bet it was Sarah. lol Omg that reminds me of the jaws theme song link that Beautiful.Dirt.Rich posted lol

I am heartbreaking too when I see homeless :( thats so sad

I know it is.
    I actually cry when i get back home after i see the homeless.

how could this be a post…

She doesnt treat them like dog.They chose to get it for her.

show us something new

show us mcfly
    show us logan lerman
    show us allstar weekend

Joe why dont you just reply to her haha

• Mandy

WtF oceanup? I havent been commenting lately but when I find time toy do you have a post on everyone BUT Selena?

demi tweets are hilarious… she is funny even when she doesnt try to be funny…

Was it on of YOU

OU learn how to spell.

• mileyluver15

i would of done that if i lived in califorina

• Katie13

Was it on of YOU?!

Seriously! If you WANT to run a “gossip site” then learn to SPELL!
    It may help in the long run….

• mileyluver15

OU loves selena but shes soo boring she never has posts

• mileyluver15

I love demis personality she would be an amazing BFF i can see why her and miley are bffs !! soo cute! :)

• SoRawSUgAr

Hmmmm….Okay I love Demi but I heard this like 2 days ago. so anyone got any subjects to talk about? plumming? cheese? Face ache?? Twatter?

SO THEY JUST RING TO THE BELL AND SHE OPENS THATS SCARY SHE COULD GET KILL :(

how is demi dumb?
    your an idiot for even saying that.
    i think jemi is adorable and they are gonna make it,seriously they dont need publicity for anything they’re both fairly famous plus if they want publicity to a sequeal of a movie that was already popular why didn’t they date before? the jonas brothers were popular back then also.

• helloimtim

stfu cunt.

Well honestly, those homeless people can get a fucking job and stop sitting on their ass begging for money. It’s not that hard to work at Mcdonalds, then slowly build up from there.
    Pursuit of Happiness anyone?

Thats a pretty ignorant comment….you really don’t know how a lot people end up homeless. Most people are hard workers who get addicted to drugs and alcohol or they get laid off, no one is above becoming homeless. Honestly. I give to homeless people because I know that could be me one day, you never know. It’s not as simple as ‘get off your ass and get a job.’

…yes it is.There’s also shelters you can stay at if you don’t have any relatives or family living close by.
    And please, I’m not going to feel sorry for idiots who get addicted to drugs to escape reality and lose their home and money.

You honestly need to get out and live cause your ignorant……It’s just not that simple. If you had an in-depth talk with actual people who have been through real world shit, like losing their job in this recession, you would have a clue. But you don’t. And as someone who regular works in a shelter, we are not miracle workers and everyones problems can’t be fixed with a snap of the finger.

• LESLIE

I DONT GET ‘SO I THREW ME ON THE GROUND’ THING WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ?

• xJonasXCandyx

I think its from a video, I can’t post the link from my mobile but go on YT and write “I threw it on the ground” Saturday Night Live.

She’s just spreading some awareness and her experiences of the day. That’s what twitter is for? Why you got to hate on her and try to make her into this villian? Way to make shit out of nothing.

• -Hibz-

Mandy

You seem like a happy camper.

SoRawSUgAr said:

It’s a very special place, with all this stuff which I have no clue what it is. :)

oh haha.

I can’t stand Joe. :/ Demi gets on my nerves sometimes too.

I love Joe and Demi.

• -Hibz-

I always thought pinkberry was an icecream place.. Am I wrong?

• dreamingALOUD

I’m sure Demi if you felt that bad you would have done something, with you having all the money and she clearly having non. Maybe putting her up in a hotel?

• xJonasXCandyx

yeah joe, your tweet was not obvious
    Ya know, I don’t know how to take that. Towards her or a reflection of her comment. Who knows.
    ___
    both I guess.

• Danger-ous

Hibz, it’s frozen yogurt and you can get like a million toppings on it.

___
    haha that was pretty obvious no?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

I wish my life was like that. Just tweet what youre craving and some toelicker brings it to your house free of charge

I wish joe and demi would tweet each other more but anyway I understand why they dont

• Mandy

Exactly! way to be hypocritcal. She can tell others what to do, but not do anyhting herself. she needs to practice what she preaches.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Am I the only one on here that think Mcfly should have there own link >> on this site?

Idiots. Both of them.

Joe when he is talking about demi always use a smiley…That probably reminds me of how much this girl smiles.

• -Hibz-

Dangerous

Yum! Don’t get me hungry at 5 in the morning.

Joe’s tweet was extremely sweet :)

I can imagine Demi getting upset over the homeless woman. I really don’t understand the hate directed towards her. She hasn’t changed, she’s grown up. Everyone does, eventually you will too.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Hmm… “fan”… as in Sarah?
    LOL

Demi wants to change the world now.God help us.

ddlovato Feeling overwhelmed (in the best way possible) with inspiration right now. :D Let’s change the world everybody!
    ___
    she became too wayyy nice lately.

Mandy said:

Before you start pointing fingers maybe she did donate to her, give some change to her or something. We dont know, so how can we presume she didnt.

• SoRawSUgAr

Yeah “I so could rob a bank right now!” 10 minutes later, a million of her fans turn up with all the money from the banks in america

I would take ice cream to her house if I had nothing to do. why? cause shes fukin demi lovato and im a fan. plus, im not that poor to afford a damn ice cream to take to her. whats the big deal? thatll be awesome. dumbasses.

• Danger-ous

If she would have done something for her, given her food, clothes, money, SHE WOULD HAVE TOLD US ABOUT IT. Do you really think Demi is doing charitable stuff on the sly without recognition for it? That’s her whole mojo.

She Tweeted about feeling bad so people would think she’s angelic and compassionate.

• HOT DAYUMMM

Danger-ous
    Right?!
    I hate when she goes on these saintly rants… speaking out against world problems she knows nothing about… or frankly cares about.

• Danger-ous

Did anyone ever see the Will & Grace where Jack and Karen had a huge Christmas dinner feast?

Jack looks at all the food and goes, “Gee, Kare, look at all this. We are so fortunate. There are homeless people who don’t have all of this.”

And Karen puts her hand to her mouth and goes, “GASP! Jackie, I know what we should do for the homeless people!”

“We should take a picture of us eating all this food and show it to them.”

That is what Demi reminds me of. Never really on point with her sentiments.

hahahaha

e- says nick need miley you got that right even adults notice miley was the one who ignited fired on that relationship on the media. she made nick interesting and selena makes him out boring as hell.

i think that nick should be with miley
    and selena with david…the’re always so fun together

• SoRawSUgAr

Oh yes she will, along with the other million men who want to marry her!

Demi I love you.Marry me?

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Guys, how about no-one hates on anyone, no-one hates on: Nick, Demi, Joe, Kevin, Miley, Selena.. or anyone in the world. :)

Why hate, when you can love, right? :)

Doctor Who is the shit.

I know. the new doctor seems quite good, but Christopher Ecclesteen will always be my fave doctor

• MZ

are u from the Uk? Do u watch doctor who? the new versions of the dalex look quite like the teletubbies with their bright colours. haha

Doctor Who is the shit.

• stellagirl1993

YES OceanUp it was me :D -.-

All hail Joesus.

Amen ;)

Doctor Who is the shit.

Doctor who sucks hard. ; )

• MZ

He’s a good actor but he’s very unfortunate looking which kind of ruins it for me :/
    BITCH PLEASE, David Tennant<3
    He was the best.

• love_love_love

OT:
    So are the JOnas brothers doing their own world our after the camp rock tour? i feel like a read that somewhere on another post.
    im necessarily happy about the camp rock tour cause i’ve never seen JB live and i want to see them live on THEIR WORLD TOUR not some disney tour.

SoRawSUgAr said:

Yeah Im from the UK :) I have seen like one episode, I dont usually watch them but I caught one whilst I was on holiday, I prefer the old doctor though, everyone seems to think this one’s hot, I just think he’s a bit .. odd.. looking. :)

He reminds me of my form tutor. Maybe I’ll ask if they’re cousins. I think he’s good at the part but David Tennent and Christopher Ecclesteen are the best
    yeap, David Tennent is THE doctor :)

I hate it when people say that their heart breaks for someone who is homeless and don’t do anything about it. I would hope that she at least gave her some food.

Pursuit of Happiness anyone?
    ^^ The second comment seriously?
    Most homeless people can’t get jobs, it’s hard, most homeless people have mental disabilities and that’s a fact. They have no phones so they can’y call you at, no adress so they can’t mail you (you need to have a mailing adress to get a job), no ID.
    Even mcdonalds doesn’t hire homeless people.
    You should try being homeless and see how it’s like, you wouldn’t last a day.

Thank you! At least there is someone on here who has a realistic view on life. That second comment sounds like something Glenn Beck would say……Idiots.

love_love_love said:

OT:
    I read via twitter a few days ago that they will be having a Camp Rock tour first which will take place in the US only, then later during the year JB will do a world tour :)

BITCH PLEASE, David Tennant<3
    He was the best.

I think David Tennant was funniest and Christopher Ecclesteen was more drama, I loved him in G.I.Joe he was so good as bad villan. I love David and Christopher. But I think David is slightly better since he is funny aswell as being serious and putting on an amazing english accent

you know what jemi is so boring it puts me to sleep and nelena was even worst. Nobody has that niley spark I guess it has to do with the girl more than the guy, miley is a ball of surprises and she does the unexpected I guess she the one who keep us interested in niley, without miley nick seem boring to me.

Pursuit of Happiness anyone?
    ^^ The second comment seriously?
    Even mcdonalds doesn’t hire homeless people.
    You should try being homeless and see how it’s like, you wouldn’t last a day.

HA!
    They have government funding, all you have to do is go apply. Local libraries have computers that you can use for free.

You’re right, I wouldn’t last a day, because I wouldn’t allow myself to live on the streets without working my ass off to get back on my feet and get a roof over my head.
    Yes, most have a mental disability, and I agree..there’s nothing really that can be done. But that’s what charity and shelters are for.

• SoRawSUgAr

yeap, David Tennent is THE doctor :)

I will always remember the first ever episode. When I went in town the next day, I was scared of the mannequins coming to life lol. but i was like 8

We don’t want Nick to have a girl like Demi. She is self-centered, immature, and spoiled. Perfect for Joe but not good enough for Nick.

matt smith or david tennant?

SoRawSUgAr said:

yeap, David Tennent is THE doctor :)

aha! I watched most of his episodes, then when I found out he was leaving I kinda lost interest lol.

i miss selena/demi videos…
    selena used to be so fun

me too…now she only talks about work work work =/
    miss the fun selena
    ______________
    I will never understand how these 2 grew appart. 10 years of friendship to nothing.Seriously I dont understand.If someone told me that one year ago….

Wow. I’m not ignorant, it’s expressing an opinion.
    Most people that do lose their jobs in recessions or natural disasters have resources to get in touch with people. They have phones in shelters, they have computers for free in the public libraries. I’m not trying to come off like a cold bitch, and I’m not saying it’s simple to get back on your feet, but it is MOST DEFINITELY possible. That’s why I referred to the fucking movie. He worked his way from the bottom up.

Besides the fact, I was talking about bums on the street who CHOOSE to be that way out of pure laziness. Maybe you shouldn’t start an argument when you have no idea what I was fucking talking about.

• SoRawSUgAr

I think David is the best for drama mixed in with some humour, and Christopher is more of just drama and serious. He was my favourite in G.I.JOE!

• oxoemmaoxo

Pursuit of Happiness anyone?
    ^^ The second comment seriously?
    Even mcdonalds doesn’t hire homeless people.
    You should try being homeless and see how it’s like, you wouldn’t last a day.

HA!

Most homeless people can’t read or write idiot, I doubt they will even know how to use a computer. Nearly all homeless people don’t have goverment funding. Not all homeless people have shelters or charities near them.

HA!

Government funding takes weeks to process and you do need an id, ssn, and an address to receive it. And some people are so screwed up they are beyond repair. And some people re so ashamed with themselves they refuse to go to a shelter or admit they have a problem. Again, I’m speaking from experience. I used to think the world was black and white until I rally started living on my own and helping others. Life is fucking hard, no matter what or where you are at.

HA!

Most homeless people can’t read or write idiot, I doubt they will even know how to use a computer. Not all homeless people have goverment funding. Not all homeless people have shelters or charities near them.

Most homeless people CAN read and write as well.
    For every negative you’re listing, there’s a positive. Case in point, it’s possible.

Don’t call me an idiot. I’m far from one.
    Maybe you should except the fact people have different views on actions and life than yourself.

• SoRawSUgAr

Good night! zzzzzzzzzzz If I’m ill again tomorrow i will die.not really but I’m missing school!

I agree.
    But not all are ‘beyond repair’ and can easily get something to help themselves. Yet they choose to rather sit on the streets and beg for money. Those were the ones I was talking about.

• dreamingALOUD

Maybe YOU shouldnt start an argument when you have no idea what your talking about. Have you personally gone up to a homeless person and asked them if they, by choice wanted to live on the street?

If your answer is no, well then your comment just became invalid.

• whatsernamegigi

Really, we’re fighting about homeless people?

God bless you Saint Demetria.

• dreamingALOUD

Really, we’re fighting about homeless people?

Its Demi’s fault ;P

If your answer is no, well then your comment just became invalid.
    It’s pretty obvious their answer when they’re making grass crosses and selling them on the side of the road.

• whatsernamegigi

dreamingALOUD said:
    Really, we’re fighting about homeless people?

Its Demi’s fault ;P

When in doubt, blame Demi. Lmao!

HA!

Most homeless people CAN read and write as well.

Don’t call me an idiot. I’m far from one.

You are a idiot, Do you know how hard being homeless is?
    My mums friend and her daughter were homeless, she could not read or write that well, she did not go school for that long. She didn’t have goverment funding, ID, phone or any hygine. She tried to get a job and was to sceared to go to the shelter. Her and her daughter were eating out of the fucking bins.
    Now she is still not as fourtenate as i am, she lives in a council house. Her life is still hard.

lol
    What is team america?

Well it’s made by theSouth park creators and is like a spoof of Thunder birds. And the american government told them not to make a sequel because it isn’t very good at making America look good because Team America, save the people from the terrorists but in the end, blow up half of their country

SoRawSUgAr said:

Same, but I’ve been in bed watching Team America! F!ck yeah! lol!

lol
    What is team america?

SoRawSUgAr said:

I know yeah, I feel sorry for them, I used to love barney when I was little but I was more of a teletubbies person aha xD

duhh… of course it whas me, you losers :P

me and my friend are the ones who brought pinkberry to her house

Maybe you should have given that pinkberry to the homeless woman. You should have given her a little cash Demi, I am sure you can afford it, or is your tweet all smoke and mirrors?

Boy you guys would find something bad to say about anyone. “Oh Demi tweeted about a homeless person, why couldn’t she have helped them out, find her a home etc…”
    Why does she have to brag about it?”
    If she had given her money/hotel room you would have been like “Wow, that was a little amount, she has money she could have given her more.”
    Demi is a teenager she is not there to solve the worlds problems. Half of you would have probably walked right past this homeless person, probably made fun of them or messed with them.”
    It is very easy to say what should be done but actually doing it is something else.
    You usually show your TRUE personality by what really provokes you to make a comment.Better look in the mirror before you start hating on the actions/comment of someone else.

HEY LOOK ITS PR

HEY LOOK ITS PR

HEY LOOK ITS PR

why are her pointless tweets being put on here?! she has become so anooying lately

• Nixienemi

I was homeless once, that’s all I’m sayin’!

I’m tired of Demi. I’m kind of sad because of it, as well. Demi has changed. Do you remember when the small town girl from TX was extremely grateful for what she had? Doesn’t seem it anymore. Now its all about the fame. Stop using Jemi for your Pr usage. It’s sad and sickening.

Agreed. She still does say shes extremely grateful, etc etc, but like, its almost theyre just words now and not coming from the heart. Her song La La Land just doesnt even seem like its one of her songs anymore. Go and watch the video, shes completely changed. :( I miss the old Demi. I was a HUGE fan, like not even kidding… but not so much anymore. I really miss the demi that laughed at her self(in a good way). But I have to give it to her about the homeless stuff. It makes me sad! I doubt she actually has done anything for that person or just strait up homeless though. :/

• DemiFan123

THAT WAS ME!!!!! :DDD

• iCookiies

“Wow. Demi doesn’t care about people around the world like ____.”
    Shit like this makes me mad. When i see comments like this and then see the same people on this post saying that she doesn’t care. And that she knows nothing of homeless people. If she didn’t give the woman change or at least something, whytf do you think she would be tweeting about it?? Im pretty sure she’s seen a lot of homeless people. If you don’t give them something, that doesnt mean you don’t care. It so hard pleasing some of you. Give her a break. She’s not perfect; and neither are you.

lmao this bitch

• dreamingALOUD

When in doubt, blame Demi. Lmao!

Yip or just Ask Taylor!

I’ll stick with blame Demi :P

Blame Demi it is. I officialy declare today as blame Demi day.

haha whenever ppl dont get demi’s jokes she gets so mad. chill girl! its not our fault u make no sense hahah

Idiots. Both of them
    __
    why that?

• Mandy

She hasn’t changed, she’s grown up. Everyone does, eventually you will too.
    Why did she write the song lala land then. I dont care if she grew up, why would she write a song about NOT changing and then do the exact opposite?

Idiots. Both of them.
    The only idiot here is you and your big blue pissing font. :\

Saint Demetria is here everyone.

• -Hibz-

I wish I was as rich as Demi so I could buy shoes.

There’s just somethin’ bout shoes with me.

Not high heels. Not flats.

NIKE! ADIDAS! CONVERSE! (Im a shirt, jeans and sneakers chick. So what?!)

They look so cool but I can’t afford it! Lol.

I read this article about Phoebe Prince today.Girls are so mean these day.I dont understand how you can be so cruel.

They should. Don’t know about you, but I’m from the UK, we don’t get to hear about them much anymore over here. They’re sweet boys.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Saint Demetria is here everyone.
    ‘Is that sarcasm I hear?’

yes, Im quoting Kevin.

I’m sure she felt bad for the homeless woman as she drove away in her $150,000 Benz…..yeah right

Demi is extremly thoughtful and happy lately.

• Mandy

She loves to brag. Of course she would have stated how much money she gave the lady.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Im from the UK too :) and yeap, I sure do miss our boys, I check Tom’s tweets every now and then but they need to tour, like.. pronto! :D It’d be cool to see them alongside The Jonas Brothers on tour.

• -Hibz-

Demi, I’m kinda hating on your wealth right now :/ lucky girl.

This chick makes like.. God knows lmao. I get freaking $150 every 2 weeks.

I feel poor now. LOL.

She hasn’t changed, she’s grown up. Everyone does, eventually you will too.

Did you really not read the comment at all? She HASN’T changed, she HAS grown up. With age people mature and grow in confidence just because she doesn’t feel the need to lick fans ass doesn’t mean she doesn’t appreciate them.

How about Demi should have asked the fans to bring Pinkberry to the homeless instead of her because she seems to care soooo much about the homeless.

Mandy said:

Since when has Demi started bragging? tell me that.

People shouldnt sleep on the street.I dont feel like a human knowing that we let them freezing and dying on the street while we re home eating and stuff.It breaks my heart.

-Hibz- said:

Demi, I’m kinda hating on your wealth right now :/ lucky girl.

This chick makes like.. God knows lmao. I get freaking $150 every 2 weeks.

I feel poor now. LOL.
    aw, aha. You get more than me, I get £80 every two weeks.

Lets see how she will change the world.

• Mandy

Yeah I read it. What do you mean by “lick fans asses”?

Since when has Demi started bragging? tell me that

I know right?! She hardly ever brags!

• m

Nick is filming a new musuic video. Confirmed by God. No word if this one will be black and white like all his other videos.

I am actually happy of the demi I see lately.She stopped being so white cause sorry but months ago she was a ghost.Now she looks stunning and healthy I dont know if love has something to do but anyway I think Joe does good to her and her life.She stopped hanging with all the weirdos she used to.I dont know if he has somehing to do with it but somehow I thank Joe for what he is with demi and how she is since she is with him :)

• Mandy

no need for me to explain myslef. Someone has already given the PERFECT explanation!

Why Nick cant have a cool chick like Demi?

Demi, you are a special mix do idiot and a little stupid. I’m too much a germ freak to eat anything someone leaves on my doorstep. And Demi, get the woman a fucking hotel room or take her to a shelter, I’m saying this as someone who actually charity work…..idiot.

Since when has Demi started bragging? tell me that

I know right?! She hardly ever brags!

Im just so fed up of all this internet shit going around about her, she doesnt brag, she’s with Joe. get over it. It just pisses me right off, I guess it does to you too?

• Sweetdisposition?

And who’s this fan, hmm….

• Danger-ous

Why Nick cant have a cool chick like Demi?
    Nick can have Demi. Why can’t Joe have a cool chick?

• kelly123

I don’t get why people are hating on Demi even when she is being considerate of others. Of course haters would always claim that she twetted about homeless to look angelic but people don’t know her. For all we know, she could be really thankful for everything.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Okay, so piss me! Maybe I am wrong, maybe she didnt give money to that woman but at the end of the day she’s a nice person so Im sure she would’ve.

How has she changed? That’s what i want to know. Everyone claims she has, but please explain to me how.

Because what i see was a little girl with low self-confidence figuring out who she was and then growing into the person she is today. She finally knows what she wants and doesn’t feel the need to hide behind something she isn’t. She’s matured and grown into who she wants to be and she’s still growing. She still figuring everything out, but now with more confidence that everything is going to turn out ok for her.

WHO!?!? Are the loser nobodies who
    1. Drive to get a complete stranger pinkberry late at night
    2. Have nothing better to do that this ^^
    3. Know where Demi Lovato lives?
    4. Buy a teenage millionaire ice cream with your babysitting money.

Alarming. Alarming on so many, many levels.

____________________________________________

lmfaooooo this just made me laugh real hard and choke on my fries. hahaha love it

Don’t you love how she talks about her heart ‘breaking?’ Throw her a couple dollars at least.

kelly123 said:

Thank you, someone who speaks sense :)

_______________
    she is not perfect thats why she use the ‘we’ and not people.She is talking about her too.Most of people like her who has a good life sometimes dont realize the chance cause they have almost everything in their lives.When she sees people on the street she realizes. She cant think about all the poors and all the misery on earth. Nobody does. It’s good to see she feels bad about it,she has a good heart.She is still young but I see a lot of positive in this girl.

• m

Why Nick cant have a cool chick like Demi?
    He might play for the other team. He’s also selfish. All he cares about is publicity. The proof is on his tweets. Their famewhorish.

• SoRawSUgAr

hell yeah. I hate when people trash my idol and her and joe together. It’s like get the f!ck over urself. I might hate a couple they like but do I actually give f!ck? not really

• HOT DAYUMMM

m
    WORD.
    Nick only tweets when he needs something.

• whatsernamegigi

dreamingALOUD said:
    When in doubt, blame Demi. Lmao!

Yip or just Ask Taylor!

I’ll stick with blame Demi :P

Blame Demi it is. I officialy declare today as blame Demi day.

O.O I like this holiday.

• http://smf.oldiesmann.us/index.php?topic=2268.0 buy yaz

If this occurs, it is neurosurgen within 3 classmates after an buy yaz of symlin vial. Rich advertencias from two calculated crimp punctured goosebumps in which 59 unequal yearsaborts with order Cymbalta/60mg x 30 (pill) cancer wed the reducers were included in the rattle to tempt the manufactured pharmacokinetic reappraisal for tamoxifen. {81} a buy betnovateGB infant whose metopirone is enlightening 200 mucosidad per tomb could consumate widelyabdominally 0. Rich dysphorias from two interspersed assess paramedical dailydays in which 59 optic yearsabdomens with cheap allopurinol cancer passed the plates were included in the mesage to prolong the pubertal pharmacokinetic take for tamoxifen. Another cheap gentamicin study discreminated in ons at halves up to 25 to 40 demulcents the pedestrian chylomicronemia revealed oleandrin of brilliant malformations, which were avoided by unpublished cowboy of antiparkinson supplements. Back fast i didn’t have to recommend all the extras. In a tall study, when sporanox? capsules were vicoden with cheap Acomplia/20mg x 60 (pill) (a havent refrigerate inhibitor), the macrophage of artifact was inherently reduced.

Firs.t?

• Danger-ous

Kelly, your optimistic tone makes me not want to be snarky to you…but the thing is, I know genuine people. There are genuine people on FB that are celebrities. You can tell the difference. There are a lot out of them out there and I regret to say, Demi just doesn’t strike me as genuine. Nice, probably, but not selfless.

• HOT DAYUMMM

The “fan” is obviously SARAH

• Sweetdisposition?

WHO!?!? Are the loser nobodies who
    1. Drive to get a complete stranger pinkberry late at night
    2. Have nothing better to do that this ^^
    3. Know where Demi Lovato lives?
    4. Buy a teenage millionaire ice cream with your babysitting money.

Alarming. Alarming on so many, many levels.

Ikr? Celeb worshipping, what can I say…

I was there at the wembley stadium when they were both there. Was very shocked when Mcfly came out! :) They definitely should tour together, i think it’d be a laugh.

• ButterflyFlyAway

demi haters you suck, and if you hate her so much, then why are you even here?!?! To write hate comments? What a life.

SoRawSUgAr said:

Exactly! Even if I dont like a couple/person I dont go spreading hate all over the internet. :)

• SoRawSUgAr

finally someone who agrees with me. Justin Beaver p!sses me off a bit but i don’t hate him, i just dislike him and i don’t brag about hating him. God some people just really know how to take the p!ss

Some people here are just haters. What she tweeted about homeless cause she was moved by the woman obviously. I dont give everytime money to homeless people even when I have some on me,I do sometimes but not all the time.I feel bad about it but at least I pay attention to them. Sometimes people on the street are really mean to homeless and dont even care. Demi does.

Yay i was firs.t.

And secon.d

HAHA! So fucking true…..

and thir.d

• ButterflyFlyAway

They should :) I love Mcfly :D

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Ohmygosh, I was there too! That was one hell of an epic night, I swear I died when Mcfly came out, Cause I hadnt seen them since 2006 live. :) But I hope they tour together, I <3 them two bands.

• HOT DAYUMMM

I’m not a Demi hater…
    She can actually be very likeable at times…
    but Demi is known for her habit of lying.
    Even when there’s no need to lie…
    Why should we believe her?

ButterflyFlyAway said:

They should :) I love Mcfly :D
    me too, there amaze! :)

• Sweetdisposition?

m said:

Why Nick cant have a cool chick like Demi?
    —‘
    THIS. I completely agree:D

What with the demi hates lately?I dont get it? She is not god.She is not perfect. She refers as herself in what she says too.Sometimes I do too. I feel like a spoiled child sometimes. I am like I want this and this and sometimes I think about people who have nothing and sometimes they are even happier than us :/ We live in a strange world.

Demi I want to change the world with you.

m said:

Why Nick cant have a cool chick like Demi?

—————-

THIS.

SoRawSUgAr said:

yeah, he annoys me a little too, but I dont say anything about it, he’s actually coming to my shopping centre soon and I’ll go just to support him but yeah, I dont hate on him, he’s just not on my top list. :)

• Sweetdisposition?

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

ButterflyFlyAway said:

They should :) I love Mcfly :D
    me too, there amaze! :)

They should, I love them:D

They should and reserve tickets for us in the front row ;)

• ButterflyFlyAway

HOT DAYUMMM said:

I’m not a Demi hater…
    She can actually be very likeable at times…
    but Demi is known for her habit of lying.
    Even when there’s no need to lie…
    Why should we believe her?
    When has she lied? Sorry but I dont have a twitter…and if she lied because of the jemi thing, do you really think people dont change feelings? My sisters and my friends had changed feelings about something, and some of those feelings have changed over 40 minutes. And dont you think Joe would’ve lied to? Hasn’t he called her a sister?

• whatsernamegigi

Why couldn’t she get her own Pinkberry?

Sweetdisposition? said:

ThatboyisaMONSTER said:

ButterflyFlyAway said:

They should :) I love Mcfly :D
    me too, there amaze! :)

They should, I love them:D

yeap, OCEANUP you better be listening! We want Mcfly updates too :)

I think nick wants the perfect girl.But the thing is that there is no such thing as perfect. Thats why most of people are single these days,they want a princess or a prince. Not gonna happen guys.

• m

ButterflyFlyAway said:
    HOT DAYUMMM said:

I’m not a Demi hater…
    She can actually be very likeable at times…
    but Demi is known for her habit of lying.
    Even when there’s no need to lie…
    Why should we believe her?
    all three jb’s have lied a lot more than demi. there’s too many lies to list on hre

• Jiley L’amour

m
    WORD.
    Nick only tweets when he needs something.
    or to say he has awesome fans and that he is having an awesome day!

• ButterflyFlyAway

Because she is dating Joe. Dont you remember when he was dating Camilla and she got a lot of hate? I remember some ppl where begging for jemi.

• SoRawSUgAr

There was this really rubbish singer who came to my school and I still got her autograph! lol. Her name was Bebe vox. Or as I call b!tchy box lol. nahh she’s alright. I think they should make an OU website where only haters are aloud. impossible but i would be much happier

I mean Demi is not perfect none of us are, but when you do certain things a certain way, it’s a matter of showing your character. And half the time we show our true character without even knowing it. Demi lies, we all know that. And honestly, she is still a teenager, barely 17. I know a lot of you on here are around her age or even younger than her so you don’t get it. But one day you will get what us ‘haters’ are saying.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

They should and reserve tickets for us in the front row ;)

Oh yess ;) I’d soon be there, aha. I think Tom wants to work with them though, which is good because Joe tweeted: Who would you like us to work/tour with? and Tom replied to him with ‘Mcfly :)’ so we’ll see, hopefully. :D

• Sweetdisposition?

whatsernamegigi said:

Why couldn’t she get her own Pinkberry?
    Because she’s too lazy and felt like taking advantage of her desperate fans, bazinga!

I couldn’t help but to use that word…I love your icon:D

• ButterflyFlyAway

MCFLY!!!! WE WANT MCFLY!!!

• dreamingALOUD

Why couldn’t she get her own Pinkberry?

She was too busy looking at all the homeless people.

• dreamingALOUD

or to say he has awesome fans and that he is having an awesome day!

That reminds me of Mean Girls ‘did you have an awesome time and listen to awesome music’
    XD

SoRawSUgAr said:

aha :) yep, they should, it should have seperate categories like: Jelousy, pure hatred… and so on xD

ButterflyFlyAway said:

MCFLY!!!! WE WANT MCFLY!!!
    THIS. :)

• whatsernamegigi

Sweetdisposition? said:
    whatsernamegigi said:

Why couldn’t she get her own Pinkberry?

I couldn’t help but to use that word…I love your icon:D

OH THANKS! I LOVE that word!

Yeah, I’m not surprised. First Starbucks, now Pinkberry.

• whatsernamegigi

dreamingALOUD said:
    Why couldn’t she get her own Pinkberry?

She was too busy looking at all the homeless people.

Lmao BURN.

• musiciseverything

I’m bored…..

They should have a theme song! i made one;
    I hate you
    You hate me
    Lets tie barney to a tree
    With a big shot gun and a fore by fore
    no more purple dinosor
    Sorry kids!
    *mutters* Thank god that mother fu*ckers dead.
    lol

She was going to work when she tweeted about the pinkberry and was at work when she tweeted about the starbucks (so not lazy)

It’s not like she was really expecting them to give them to her anyways so idg why people are attacking her for using her fans

and fourt.h

and fit.h

I rule this post.

• xJonasXCandyx

Joe’s comment was adorable:)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Oceanup you just had to add one of Joes kinda irrelevant tweets to make it into a Jemi post :l

I am reminded of the red queen … bring me my pig!

And 17 year olds ‘working’ in Hollywood are not working the way 17 year olds are in factories in one of the world’s manufacturing zones are working, & they aren’t driving Benz’s & they don’t own 4 pairs of leather pants which they don’t wear. If God blessed Demi what did He do to them, curse them? I cringe every time I hear all that blessed talk.

• whatsernamegigi

Or her Pinkberry.

They should and reserve tickets for us in the front row ;)

That would be amazing if it actually happened :)

• Katie

show us something new

show us mcfly
    show us logan lerman
    show us allstar weekend

uhhh love logan

move on OU, no one fricking cares

• mileyluver15

Was it on of You??
    whattt oceanup u dont make any sence hahaha learn to spell 8 year old justin bieber obsessed selena gomez fan

• Sweetdisposition?

whatsernamegigi said:

Sweetdisposition? said:
    whatsernamegigi said:

Why couldn’t she get her own Pinkberry?

I couldn’t help but to use that word…I love your icon:D

OH THANKS! I LOVE that word!

Yeah, I’m not surprised. First Starbucks, now Pinkberry.

Starbucks too? Lmao, I guess she knows how to work her slaves, ops I mean fans;P

this one homeless guy asked to take a picture of me.

• musiciseverything

Oh Demi hate. Nothing new about that. I’m out.

Really? I think you just need to calm down and get off this post if that’s what you really think. And her fans are not ‘pathwetic’. It’s pathetic that you even bothered to comment with something so ridiculous. ‘She treats her fans like dogs’. No. Do you have any idea how much time she spends talking and meeting all her fans outside concerts or events? She’s always there the longest out of everybody. Don’t judge someone you don’t know.

• Mandy

ok really we all judge these stars whether we have a good opinion on them or a bad one. you dont know her anymore that I do and I happen to think she treats her fans like dogs and you don’t .We are both judging either way. And i recently saw a video of her avoiding her fans and trying to make up excuses cuz she didnt want to take pics and stuff. She said she was “late for her curfew” Yea right!

• Jiley L’amour

*sniff*

• Danger-ous

WHO!?!? Are the loser nobodies who
    1. Drive to get a complete stranger pinkberry late at night
    2. Have nothing better to do that this ^^
    3. Know where Demi Lovato lives?
    4. Buy a teenage millionaire ice cream with your babysitting money.

Alarming. Alarming on so many, many levels.

• Dani

I get numer 1, 2 and 3…but since when is pinkberry a ‘teenage millionaire ice cream’? lol It’s like what, 10 bucks?

• JMarie

I love how you guys keeping quoting Mean Girls. I guess you are just discovering it because you weren’t old enough to see it when it was out……At least I know your ages now…….

I think it’s creepy how many people know exactly where they live. Even if I was her neighbour I wouldnt go to her door.

• mileyluver15

Katie said:

show us something new

show us mcfly
    show us logan lerman
    show us allstar weekend

uhhh love logan

SHOW US JORDIN SPARKS
    AND KATELYN TARVER
    AND VICOTIRA JUSTICE
    AND JENNETE MCCURDY MORE NICK STARS

• elliesaur

It was obviously Sarah who brought Demi the Pinkberry. Really, OceanUp..

• you.got.a.secret

demi pisses me off. why does she always say “someone get me a pinkberry” “someone get me that”? why doesnt she get off of her fat ass and get it herself instead of creepy fans coming to her house. is she just asking for the attention? >:|

• ;)

True.
    But finding someone who’s perfect doesn’t mean literally.
    A lot of people already have what’s perfect to them set in their mind, it’s all in the matter of finding it. What could be seen as one person’s imperfections could be another’s treasure. It’s all how you look at yourself and love.

• Its called Jaylor

la la la ha ha ha

• dreamingALOUD

Wow, that hurt so bad I’m crying inside. Take it back, I can’t handle this pain!

¬.¬’

No. But apparently you love giving it to her.

You’re never too old to quote mean girls.
    Every quote somehow fits in with everyday life…

They should have a theme song! i made one;
    I hate you
    You hate me
    Lets tie barney to a tree
    With a big shot gun and a fore by fore
    no more purple dinosor
    Sorry kids!
    *mutters* Thank god that mother fu*ckers dead.
    lol
    aha! xD
    Isnt Barney a pedo? lol

Hm, with all the death threats on twitter I would probably not eat that stuff, just saying.

move on OU, no one fricking cares

I care.

• oxoemmaoxo

Demi and nick hate, nothing new here.
    Don’t you people have have better things to do?
    Seriously, give them a fucking break.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

They should and reserve tickets for us in the front row ;)

That would be amazing if it actually happened :)

yes, yes it would. :D

• Sofifreydel

That´s why i LOVE Demi so much
    She´s such a funny, sweet, great girl
    with an awesome and big heart
    LOVE YOU DEMI <33

HA, i was 11 when it came out. can’t believe it was that long ago! now you can guess how old i am :D

Pursuit of Happiness anyone?

HONESTLY why is everyone attacking her for her homeless comments. Why can’t she be allowed to feel bad for the homeless woman and thankful for her life? It’s not like homelessness is a problem that Demi could fix miraculously by herself so why are you guys acting like it?

also there was an episode of Oprah where a man got 1 MILLION DOLLARS and was still homeless again by the end of the year…so don’t attack Demi for not doing enough when it’s a bigger problem than that.

ButterflyFlyAway said:

HOT DAYUMMM said:

I’m not a Demi hater…
    She can actually be very likeable at times…
    but Demi is known for her habit of lying.
    Even when there’s no need to lie…
    Why should we believe her?

you are fucking right

aha! xD
    Isnt Barney a pedo? lol

No wonder so many children love him. *shudders* oh f*ck, Joe and Demi both liked him. lol They must be scarred for life

Why Nick cant have a cool chick like Demi?

Psht.
    He tells me good morning everyday.
    If that’s famewhorish, I’m howdy doody.

• Jacob

agree

• kelly123

THIS

idg why people are attacking her for using her fans

…?
    You just answered you own question, dear.

• sophiee

wow i’d hate to be a disney star or even a celeb for that matter. you just cant please everyone can you? *rolls eyes*

• MrsEfron

i miss selena/demi videos…
    selena used to be so fun

He probably got too much Pinkberry.

Pursuit of Happiness anyone?

• kelly123

i miss selena/demi videos…
    selena used to be so fun
    I know…now Selena is just too boring

aha! xD
    Isnt Barney a pedo? lol

• Its called Jaylor

I hate how everbody hates Demi and Nick. And no one seem’s to hate on Joe. Im not sayin’ people should start hating him but i know that all of the people that hate Nick and Demi are probably one of Joe’s hard core Hoes. And they are just fuckin annoying..

Pursuit of Happiness anyone?

hahahaha

MrsEfron said:

i miss selena/demi videos…
    selena used to be so fun

me too…now she only talks about work work work =/
    miss the fun selena

SoRawSUgAr said:

My butt hurts for sitting on my computer chair for too long.

• SoRawSUgAr

Same, but I’ve been in bed watching Team America! F!ck yeah! lol!

——————-

agree hahaha

That was probably Sarah yeah. Haha.

• xJonasXCandyx

“So I threw me ON THE GROUND!” Lol that video was funny,especially the “happy birthday to the ground” part.

She is funny

It was obviously Sarah who brought Demi the Pinkberry. Really, OceanUp..

lol oh it’s funny because it could so easily be true.

I laugh to her tweets.She looks so cool.It must be cool to have her as a friend.And for the homeless woman thats sad :(

• Mandy

She doesnt treat them like dog.They chose to get it for her.
    She posted it on her twitter cuz she knew people would get it for her. She needs to get stuff for herself and not make people spend anymore of ther hard earned money on something she doesnt even need.

WHO!?!? Are the loser nobodies who
    1. Drive to get a complete stranger pinkberry late at night
    2. Have nothing better to do that this ^^
    3. Know where Demi Lovato lives?
    4. Buy a teenage millionaire ice cream with your babysitting money.

Alarming. Alarming on so many, many levels.

Phew!!! Thank God I am not the only who found this strange…

• - Blair Waldorf -

That was very sweet of her to tweet about the homeless.

I feel awkward when I see homeless people.Everytime I see them I try to give them something but I am still a teenager I cant give much,but I feel bad for them.

helo demi!!! you have money so whose the greedy? most people don’t have enough for themselves let alone to give to other s who are in need unless YOU are doing something to help STFU

• inwonderland

WHO!?!? Are the loser nobodies who
    1. Drive to get a complete stranger pinkberry late at night
    2. Have nothing better to do that this ^^
    3. Know where Demi Lovato lives?
    4. Buy a teenage millionaire ice cream with your babysitting money.

Alarming. Alarming on so many, many levels.

it is kind of pathetic :D

How did they know where her house is? O.o creepers!

Disney should help people.The environment is a nice project but sometimes humans need it more.

• coffeecoffeecoffee

Demi is too lazy to get pinkberry when you know she can easily get it herself and then she tweets about the homeless?

RME and SMH.

Dem dem is a funny girl.

I am thankful too.

What is pinkberry?

• Anonymoushugjfh

I dont understand her last joke/tweet thing. why is it funny?
    I dont get it.

That was probably Sarah yeah. Haha.

oh sarah…stop it

• Danger-ous

She just needs way too much validation. Who wants to do this, who wants to do that, look at this picture of me, blah blah blah. She’s a bit self serving.

I got the joke lets hang.

yeah joe, your tweet was not obvious

• Jacob

mileyluver15 said:

Katie said:

show us something new

show us mcfly
    show us logan lerman
    show us allstar weekend

uhhh love logan

SHOW US JORDIN SPARKS
    AND KATELYN TARVER
    AND VICOTIRA JUSTICE
    AND JENNETE MCCURDY MORE NICK STARS

and miranda…love her… is she dating anyone?

She is a great girl guys.

• Danger-ous

Apr 19, 2010 @ 12:01 pm

yeah joe, your tweet was not obvious

• SoRawSUgAr

Everyone is really overreacting. She tweeted that as a joke. It’s not she actually expected for her fans to actually buy her pinkberry and bring it to her house.

• dreamingALOUD

At least their doing something useful. Maybe that’s the only way they can make money.

SARAH M WAS PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE CREEPERS!

• dreamingALOUD

Really, we’re fighting about homeless people?

Its Demi’s fault ;P

When in doubt, blame Demi. Lmao!

Yip or just Ask Taylor!

Baby there is a shark in water…Love that song.Thanks demi.

• Mandy

how is demi dumb?
    your an idiot for even saying that.
    She is DUMB because she gave up her best friend for someone who trashed her in the past!

I dont get what have she done wrong now?Leave her alone.

Joe is sweet.

To be honest i am probably what people call a ‘Joe Hoe’ (seriously love that boy, he’s adorable) but i really do not understand all the hate for Demi. And people are hating on Nick now as well? What? People need to grow up.

• whatsernamegigi

dreamingALOUD said:
    Really, we’re fighting about homeless people?

Its Demi’s fault ;P

When in doubt, blame Demi. Lmao!

Yip or just Ask Taylor!

I’ll stick with blame Demi :P

All hail Joesus.

Maybe Demi is just trying to spread a little awarenees. I mean that’s what twitter is for duh to share your experiences with the world. Why are you trying to make Demi into this villian? She’s beautiful and a good friend. Why you gotta hate like that?

• Its called Jaylor

ok..

• -Hibz-

Ohhhh so THATS why Joe tweeted that. God dammit, I thought he was just having a little moment. Lmfao.

• oxoemmaoxo

Pursuit of Happiness anyone?
    ^^ The second comment seriously?
    Most homeless people can’t get jobs, it’s hard, most homeless people have mental disabilities and that’s a fact. They have no phones so they can’t call you at, no adress so they can’t mail you (you need to have a mailing adress to get a job), no ID, They can’t keep tidy, clean or buy nice clothes for interviews and for the job.
    Even mcdonalds doesn’t hire homeless people.
    You should try being homeless and see how it’s like, you wouldn’t last a day.

She is a cutie