Joe Jonas HAVING LUNCH ALONE

joe-jonas-lunch-alone-13

Joe having lunch by himself on the set of JONAS in Hollywood today. Flynet.

• SoRawSUgAr

Why did you capitalize the end of the headline like it’s MIND-BOGGLING NEWS?

The dude had lunch BY HIMSELF… HOLY SHIT!!

WGAF

I know, this is bigger than, Obama, the twin towers AND the moon landing put together!

• SoRawSUgAr

Why did you capitalize the end of the headline like it’s MIND-BOGGLING NEWS?

The dude had lunch BY HIMSELF… HOLY SH!T!!

WGAF

I know, this is big news!!!

• gottalovethis

does anyone know if selena and demi are still following each other on twitter???????

• Dumaaa ?

All poor Joey no one wants to eat lunch with him jk jk :P
    _____________

LOL, yeah. Poor you! Nobody likes you, bro! ;)

• Lilly

LOL, yeah. Poor you! Nobody likes you, bro! ;)
    Don’t hate on me just because I wanted some alone time :P

• Kisses from Hollywood

why he still wear that glasess

Don’t hate on me just because I wanted some alone time :P
    __________

Switching your story now, eh? :P

EVERYONE FOLLOW

@rosiestennett

ON TWIITTER!

x

EVERYONE FOLLOW

@rosiestennett

ON TWIITTER!

• oxEmma

And how is this news oceanup? Big deal?

• Becca.

They’re his prescription glasses.

Switching your story now, eh? :P
    Hey, I was joking the first time, cause I’m the cute and funny one, you know. Loosen up, bro :P

I think he looks hotter now :) all that working out is payin off lol

• JBmuchbetter

awwwwwwwwwwwwwh..haha
    gotta love Joseph.. <3

• disney_girl

Lol…FailUP I’m not spamming!

• JBmuchbetter

I think he looks hotter now :) all that working out is payin off lol
    —————–
    Agreed…
    He used to cute.. he still is..but now he is more of the hotttt one than the cute one.. hehe <3 ;D

• JBmuchbetter

*used to be cute

_____________

Oh, riiight! You do know that they only call you that, because it`s nicer than calling you stupid? :P

Yes who ever asked if demi n sel are still followin each other they will always have a history together no matter what.

• Lilly

So? You’re the one that’s call cute and sensitive, that’s just a nicer way of saying wimp ;)

I started workin out and eating healthy cuz if joe jonas :) not all stars are bad influence :)

• Diamondback

Why did you capitalize the end of the headline like it’s MIND-BOGGLING NEWS?

The dude had lunch BY HIMSELF… HOLY SHIT!!

WGAF?

big deal ALONE! xD

big deal ALONE! xD

• crazylady

I don’t know. I was wondering what happened to his old ones.

dang I can really see evidence of his abs with that shirt..makes me want to see him shirtless all the much more.

• crazylady

gah this is so boring..and people wonder why I don’t watch tv that much.

______________

Yeah, sure, OK! I`d rather be a wimp, than be stupid. I`m just saying. :P

• Anonymouse

He’s probably missing Demi! awwww!

This isn’t newsworthy. Nick was busy doing something else.

GTFO.

• Lilly

Oh, sure. I`m bet Demi has a lot of MOUTH value. ;) And I get plenty of action. My hand does me well. HAHA. xD
    People shouldn’t be saying poor Joe, they should be saying poor Nicky, all he has is his hand ;)

• Nixienemi

In that last post about Nick, he looks girly in those pictures!!!

And imagine that, I’d still tap that! Um, I guess I’m bi-curious too, Selena! ; ]

• Lilly

Dude, I’m talking about the backup band.
    Oh, then by all mean agree. You’re much better than Nick, not like that hard to be though ;)

• KeepTheFaith

Haha, I wonder what people think we that read our comments. Good thing we only do it when not a lot of people are on

Haha I wonder that too. At least it only happens at night. The people who get on in the mornings and read through the comments while waiting for a new post are probably thankful they missed out on this.

crazylady said:

no I was on the honor roll a few times in middle school and one time in HS.
    it definitely wasn’t consistent

More times on honor roll than I ever was!
    ///
    So you were never in a clique?

So are you <3

It’s not easy, huh?

That’s why I left school early lol. I was like there’s no fucking way I’m doing another 2 years of this shit.

Lilly said:

Everybody knows Nick and his hand are best friends!

• Lilly

I feel bad for anyone trying to figure out what we’re saying, it probably really confusing

• crazylady

no my schools didn’t have cliques, that I know of.

That is a true fact you’re stating, Miss Coco! ; ]

Pssschhttt… well what can I say……
    *awkawrd hand and feet movements*

#facepalm

……………………

-Hibz- said:

So are you <3

It’s not easy, huh?

Thank you! =]
    ///
    Definitely not…so when you say you left, do you mean you dropped out?

Yeah lol.
    It got to the point where I just couldn’t take it anymore.
    I was either moody and angry or crying.
    My family doesn’t know that though, haha.

They actually consider me the ‘tough one’ of the family. Oh how little they know about me :/

• Sam In Atlanta

He looks amazing. He’s bulking up quite a bit. And I adore those damn glasses on that beautiful face.

• KeepTheFaith

I’m an awesome drummer. Better than Nick J. I’m basically the greatest thing to happen to that band.

MileyIsBestest said:

I wonder what people don’t get, this ain’t a news site but a butt load of gossip!

The majority of the people on this site are a bunch of dumb asses!

That is a true fact you’re stating, Miss Coco! ; ]

• Dumaaa ?

Hey, stupid girls have value too. Don’t be hating on us just cause you’re alone and get no action ;)
    ___________

• KeepTheFaith

LOL. Only two people are going to understand that last comment I wrote.

_____________

Um, excuse me? Are you high, Jack? What have you been smoking to think something this absurd? :P

• Nixienemi

RT @JonasBThoughts: “So apparantly Joe was serious about Sex rehab. Im not going Joe. Im not a sex addict. I’ll stop. god.” -Nick

That is a true fact you’re stating, Miss Coco! ; ]

Pssschhttt… well what can I say……
    *awkawrd hand and feet movements*

-Hibz- said:

Aw :/ I definitely woulda sat with you!

I was quite the loner in primary school. No one went near me at ALL.

This post is becoming quite emotional!

Oh boy, but you’re so sweet, H. Baby! <3

• disney_girl

what’s everyone talking about?!

MileyIsBestest said:

That is a true fact you’re stating, Miss Coco! ; ]

Pssschhttt… well what can I say……
    *awkawrd hand and feet movements*

#facepalm

KeepTheFaith said:

Excuse you? I’m the greatest thing that ever happen to the JB. Nick should be on the ground thanking me for joining him instend of letting him go solo. Without me the band is nothing ;)

• KeepTheFaith

It’s a fact. I see it’s going to take some time to get it through that head of yours. I’ve never met someone more full of themselves. :D

crazylady said:

I didn’t eat lunch alone but my last year of HS I just sat with random people..that’s why I always had time to do my homework cuz I had nobody to talk to

Were you a honor roll student?

KeepTheFaith said:

LOL. Only two people are going to understand that last comment I wrote.

• KeepTheFaith

Dude, I’m talking about the backup band.

• crazylady

no I was on the honor roll a few times in middle school and one time in HS.
    it definitely wasn’t consistent

oh there was a few days that sitting with random people got really awkward because I got so desperate I sat with Spanish people. I had no idea what they were saying.

___________

Definitely not a fact. I`m not full of myself. And if I am; I have a valid reason to be. I started this band. I`m the best. Joe and Kevin should be thanking me everyday for letting them join. ;)

crazylady said:

oh ok so you never roleplayed couples in general before..I thought it’d be weird for you just cuz it’s slash.
    Like I said, all we do it take stabs at one another. You can go back and look at our posts to get a better understanding of what we do. You are still welcome to join us if you want, I’m just clarifying on how this kinda works between us. We don’t really role play, we just use our role as a way to make fun of one another.

• Lucy

Guys, this doesn’t mean that him and Demi broke up.

• - Blair Waldorf -

I love it when he wears those glasses.

• mileyluver15

WOW YOU NO HOW MANY FANS WOULD KILL TO HAVE LUNCH WITH HIM??? HE SHOULD OF JUST PICKED A FAN OFF THE STREET TO HAVE LUNCH WITH HIM THT WOULD OF BEEN SOO CUTE! ANYWAYS MAYBE HES THINKIN ABOUT HIS RELATIONSHIP HHAHAAHHA I HOPE THEY BREAK UP IF THEY DONT I SAY THEY BREAK UP IN THE FALL.

• mileyluver15

Lucy said:

Guys, this doesn’t mean that him and Demi broke up.

WELL HE LOOKS SAD AND HE LOOKS LIKE HES THINKING ABOUT THINGS

WHAT WOULD HAPPEND IF DEMI AND JOE BROKE UP BEFORE THE TOUR ..AKWARDDD

• mileyluver15

Lucy said:

Guys, this doesn’t mean that him and Demi broke up.

WELL HE LOOKS SAD AND HE LOOKS LIKE HES THINKING ABOUT THINGS

WHAT WOULD HAPPEND IF DEMI AND JOE BROKE UP BEFORE THE TOUR ..AKWARDDD

sexy body!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous25

lmfao!! u Jemi haters!! hahaha… they r still very together and Demi is happier than ever..
    just because Joe had a straight face for a while doesnt mean a bad thing… come on hes a human being and everybody has that face everytime in life!!! got it? lol

Lucy said:
    Guys, this doesn’t mean that him and Demi broke up.
    Huh? Why would Demi be on the set of Jonas?

• AmieeDawn

why he still wear that glasess
    ______________________________
    They’re perscription glasses, he must have ran out of contacts.

• crazylady

I don’t really like this song to begin with but this cover is horrid

ooh 60/70s music commercial…dats different

well thats great I’m in a retro mood

348

Weren’t you supposed to have 1000?

• crazylady

yeah I couldn’t extend it anymore so I ended up turning it in as it was.

it’s weird because the last assignment I had too many words.

• blahlol
  • -Hibz-

Lmao Frankie I love those pics you posted.

crazylady said:

yeah I couldn’t extend it anymore so I ended up turning it in as it was.

it’s weird because the last assignment I had too many words.

So you typed it?

• Aaaaa

miley touching nicks privates lol
    omg im so boreddd

• Nixienemi

I have more to post, Teej!

Now this one’s a win!

okay this on is actually real no photoshop!promise!! selena is growing lol

yeah I typed it

Dang, Selena got all the hot blondes! ; ]

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

JUSTIN B WEARING MAKEUP HAHAHA

crazylady said:

Lilly so you’re ok with some Jarbo right?

plz plz I need me some Jarbo. it’s the only thing that keeps me sane :P
    —————
    Sorry for the late reply, my internet died. I’m not really okay with doing Jarbo cause that’s a little weird to role play. In fact usually we don’t really role play, we just take funny stabs at each other. There’s a long story behind all this, to make it short, me, Duma, and other people like to write parody songs, mostly of the JB’s. For fun we each took on a person from the JB and then we started joking around saying stuff like, Joe the best or Nick a songwriter genius, that kinda stuff. More people join and it became something we do sometimes at night when we’re really bored. Do you kinda get what I’m saying?

yeah I typed it

Well, I hope you get a good grade on it…
    What is your major, by the way?

oh ok yeah…

graphic design

• Nixienemi

Even though Selena has no boobs, David still loves her!

oh ok yeah…
    —————-
    Yeah, we never roleplay couples before. Everyone just has a different role and we all just make fun of each other when we’re bored. Sometime we’re not even acting like our role, we’re just ragging on each other for fun. It just something we do when we’re bored, we don’t do it every night. Last time we did it was a month ago.

Nixienemi said:

Lilly said:

Everybody knows Nick and his hand are best friends!
    That’s cause Nick can’t get anyone to do the job for him ;)

__________

Bro, don`t go dissing my hand. I`d rather be single, than be with Chompers. ;)

• KeepTheFaith

You guys wouldn’t have made it this far without eachother. You all should be thankful. :)

In my head is on TV.

Nicholas, where you at?! Lol.

crazylady said:

no my schools didn’t have cliques, that I know of.

That’s unheard of!
    Are you from the US?

gah I’m not spamming OU!

yes I’m from the US

• Dumaaa ?

Everybody knows Nick and his hand are best friends!
    ___________

HAHA! Yes, my hand is a pleasure. ;)

Lilly said:

Nixienemi said:

Lilly said:

Everybody knows Nick and his hand are best friends!
    That’s cause Nick can’t get anyone to do the job for him ;)

He can get Maya, she’s short enough!

hehe that’s so nasty though

I mean really him and Maya *shudders*

_____________

Aww, look at Jack trying to be all smart and reasonable. :P

• Lilly

Psh, it’s time you face the facts, this is my band, you’ll just playing in it ;)

• MileyIsBestest

#Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp#Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp #Camp

-Hibz- said:

Yeah lol.
    It got to the point where I just couldn’t take it anymore.
    I was either moody and angry or crying.
    My family doesn’t know that though, haha.

OMG, so did I!

I graduated 11th grade but it took a toll on me and I couldn’t handle it and I also cried every day before and after school…I was a wreck!
    ///
    So what happened after you dropped out?

I win

• Dumaaa ?

Psh, it’s time you face the facts, this is my band, you’ll jsut playing in it ;)
    ___________

HAHAHA! It`ll be so sad when you wake up from this dream. :P

• -Hibz-

My school was full of cliques! Haha.

There was the Asian girls (my school was all girls)
    Bitchy middle eastern girls (I WAS a part of that group for a short while coz I wanted to be ‘cool’ but they were nothing but gossipers. They were gonna kick me out but I left before they could :P)
    Serbian/Croatian girls
    African dancers
    New Zealanders (Awesome people! They played guitar and sang)
    And then the ‘middle class/picked on leftovers’ (me.) Lol.

Aww, look at Jack trying to be all smart and reasonable. :P

I need to keep this job. Reasonable is what I gotta be.

hehe that’s so nasty though

I mean really him and Maya *shudders*

No not really!

I would’ve said me but that would’ve made me look like a whore…and that’s something I’m not!
    HAHA

• crazylady

aw why? what couldn’t you handle?

Dumb he was not down or sad when do u ever see some one laughin or smiling when they are alone come on guys

-Hibz- said:

My school was full of cliques! Haha.

There was the Asian girls (my school was all girls)
    Serbian/Croatian girls
    African dancers
    New Zealanders (Awesome people! They played guitar and sang)
    And then the ‘middle class/picked on leftovers’ (me.) Lol.

Your school seemed extravagant!

• MileyIsBestest

My school was full of cliques! Haha.

There was the Asian girls (my school was all girls)
    Serbian/Croatian girls
    African dancers
    New Zealanders (Awesome people! They played guitar and sang)
    And then the ‘middle class/picked on leftovers’ (me.) Lol.

WOOO New Zealand represent!!!!!!!

kinda cuz that’s like his sister

yeah so you’re pretty short huh?

• -Hibz-

I was happy after leaving.
    I was at home for over a year just doing my own thing.
    It was very relieving for me coz I never used to worry about facing bullies anymore coz I’d be home.

In general, I’m much happier now. But my confidence is forever shattered.

Wow, depressing. Lol.

• KeepTheFaith

MileyIsBestest, I love your icon. She looked so beautiful that night. :)

crazylady said:

aw why? what couldn’t you handle?

The stress!
    I felt a huge weight on my shoulders and I felt I wasn’t good enough, so I might as well just give up now is all I ever said to myself but I tried to finish high school…I just couldn’t and plus I was alone, always in a corner[literally] during lunch–it’s depressing when I talk about it!

• Dumaaa ?

I need to keep this job. Reasonable is what I gotta be.
    ____________

You`re smarter than I thought, Jack. Maybe you could replace Joe after I kick him out. :P

• -Hibz-

Yeah! Honestly, they were the coolest/nicest people there.

And very talented.

well at least there are other ways to get your GED

-Hibz- said:

I was happy after leaving.
    I was at home for over a year just doing my own thing.

In general, I’m much happier now. But my confidence is forever shattered.

Wow, depressing. Lol.

I can totally feel your pain…and why are you happier because you’re a hermit?

You have friends despite the fact, right?

• Dumaaa ?

You guys are making depressed with all this bullying and etc talk….

kinda cuz that’s like his sister

yeah so you’re pretty short huh?

Exactly!

And no, I’m actually 5 foot 8! ; ]

• MileyIsBestest

MileyIsBestest, I love your icon. She looked so beautiful that night. :)

Oh why thank you.

Dumaaa ? said:

You guys are making depressed with all this bullying and etc talk….

Sorry, maybe we should take this to the Demi antibullying post?

oh ok I’m short though…not that short but yeah I’m 5’5

• KeepTheFaith

My vocals will amaze you.

• -Hibz-

You know, there was a stage where I hated the name Joseph coz that was one of the meanest guys to me in primary schools name.

Joe Jonas changed that. I adore the name now!

well at least there are other ways to get your GED

Of course!
    I’ve been attempting to get it but something has been getting in the way but I’m gonna take online classes then go to Bible college afterward or something!

oh, I used to hate the name Tiffany

I would have hated the name Kristen but I also had a friend named Kristen so I always tried to think of my friend.

• MileyIsBestest

Yeah! Honestly, they were the coolest/nicest people there.

And very talented.

:D Well what can I say, New Zealand is full of cool/nice/talented people.

oh ok I’m short though…not that short but yeah I’m 5’5

Only you, shaaaaaaaaawty!

HAHAHA! It`ll be so sad when you wake up from this dream. :P
    THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF ;)

• Dumaaa ?

Sorry, maybe we should take this to the Demi antibullying post?
    ____________

No, it`s cool. I just feel bad, because I never experienced that and I hate knowing people had to. :(

• -Hibz-

And yes Frankie. I do have friends. Haha.

Anyway I g2g for a short while but I’ll be back! Cya guys.

PS Sorry, Duma.

• KeepTheFaith

Baby loving you comes easily to me, it’s what I’m living for it’s all in the chemistry. Baby loving you is how it’s meant to be, it’s something that is oh so natural to me.

I know at least one person here will know this song. :)

• WOW

wow oceanup, this kind of upsets me. It’s rude to say “Joe HAVING LUNCH ALONE.” maybe he wanted to eat alone, or maybe he was just having a rough day. if you just said, “Joe eating lunch.” that would have been fine. but leave him alone for once.

Joe is so delicious!

MILEY! MILEY!!!!!!!!! NEW INTERVIEW SHE LOOK GORGEOUS. SHE LOOKING SO SOPHISTICATED LATELY i LOVE IT.

• Danger-ous

I knew people would flip this into no one wanted to eat with him or he’s single or whatever, but honestly…he was probably grateful for the moment’s peace.

• xoxokatie8

Aw that’s cute :) He looks like he’s in deep thoughts about something

• Its called Jaylor

Hello OU world.. and why hello Mr. Joseph Jonas lookin’ pretty good over there. Have fun.

It’s always good to get some alone time. It’s a good time to think, and obviously eat. Oceanup, why are you making a big deal. You act like you’ve never seen a person eat a meal by themselves anymore. God. You must have nothing better to do then to update somthing like this.

• Its called Jaylor

I guess he wants some alone time just to think about how much he misses Taylor and how he wishes she was back in his life. :)

FOOLLLOW @ashlee_amazingg on twittttter <3 :D pwetty pwease?!

FOOLLLOW @ashlee_amazingg on twittttter <3 :D pwetty pwease?!

• itsme

Awwww. I can’t stand seeing anyone eating alone =/ Maybe he was enjoying it though.

• whatsernamegigi

I never knew it was a crime to eat by yourself.

When you’re surrounded by people & way too busy all the time any time you get to spend alone can be a reprieve. Everyone needs time to think. Think hard Joseph.

• smiley face

Joe, you know all you have to do is ask me. LOL i love you joe!

• Danger-ous

Joe’s a big boy. I’m sure if he wanted to eat with someone he could have. I’m sure this was by choice.

• Isabella

So…? Big whoop. Loners always turn out to be geniuses. Einstein?… Mozart? Need i continue?

• crazylady

I’m sure he is. he likes to have time to himself to think. it’s been said before (most likely by him)

• superJOEman

Sometimes, a hottie also needs some place to be alone.. OMG!!! He is wearing a V-neck shirt!!! It makes me :) ’cause that’s what turns me on with a guy like Joe..

• superJOEman

awww cute (: and no we dont have qliques eitha tho im not in d US of A haha

replying to :
    Society today is just screwed. And our generation is so closed-minded and can`t accept change. Yet we`re the same people who are supposed to mold the future. I believe we wont make it to the future if we don`t change as a whole. And that`s my say on this whole thing….

Agreed!

I wish it were as free as the 60s and 70s…over even the 80s minus the whole racism thing, you know!
    _____________________________________________________

free? no. people pay the price for every crack in the wall & every small victory in blood sweat & tears. if you want to read a really good novel about one person’s struggle try marge piercy’s woman on the edge of time. back in the day they locked people up in asylums & did nasty things to them for talkin crazy talk (like women’s lib for example, or being your own person).

• MaryMary

Aw wait for me, i’m coming ;)

• iLOVE myLIFE

I’ll eat lunch with you, Joe.
    ;)

• Nixienemi

I’ve been bullied most of my life so most of the people that I’ve come across have scarred me…I can remember almost all of their names but I don’t wanna get into it too much but a girl named Katie pissed me off so bad that I wrote ‘KKK’ on my book bag and told my teacher and parents that she did it! =\

Of course!

I wanted to go to bible college this year. But the one I wanted to turned out to be a cult. :/

• Dumaaa ?

My vocals will amaze you.
    ________________

Great. You`re in. Now to break the news to Joe. :P

Awesome news! I can finally get some real rest knowing that Joe Jonas had to catch lunch all by himself.

KeepTheFaith said:

I know at least one person here will know this song. :)

ME ME ME!
    I love that song with all that’s in me!

What’s up fellow, S Club fan? =]

• MileyIsBestest

And yes Frankie. I do have friends. Haha.

Anyway I g2g for a short while but I’ll be back! Cya guys.

PS Sorry, Duma.

Byeee TJ!! :D

MileyIsBestest said:

Of course!

OMG, that’s horrible!

How did you find out?

• Dumaaa ?

THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF ;)
    ____________

You just ruined a perfectly awesome song for me. Thanks, Joey. :P

• Lilly

Aww poor Joey no one wants to eat lunch with him jk jk :P

Great. You`re in. Now to break the news to Joe. :P
    It’s ok, I’m going solo. But FYI You’re gonna lose 2/3 of your fan base :P

Seriously i have been rewriting songs own my on but they’re not all JB songs

• DemiandMileyPones

Finger licking good. ;)

-Hibz- said:

And yes Frankie. I do have friends. Haha.

Anyway I g2g for a short while but I’ll be back! Cya guys.

PS Sorry, Duma.

Lucky you, I wish I could meet you and Gus…so I wouldn’t be alone!

See ya, Teej! <3

• Hangover

Aww,poor Joe:(

So wtf maybe he wanted to eat fucking alone who gives a fuck leave the fucking guy alone !!!!

Dumaaa ? said:

Sorry, maybe we should take this to the Demi antibullying post?
    ____________

This is a sick world we live in!
    Unfortunately…

• Hangover

He looks hot tough;)

• AnonsAreRad

lmao and he looks so sad in that picture :'( xD

• Dumaaa ?

And yes Frankie. I do have friends. Haha.

Anyway I g2g for a short while but I’ll be back! Cya guys.

PS Sorry, Duma.
    _____________

Don`t apologize; it`s fine… I`m sorry that you had to go through that. :\ Goodbye!

You just ruined a perfectly awesome song for me. Thanks, Joey. :P
    I always knew you secretly rock out to that song :P

Of course!

OMG, that’s horrible!

How did you find out?

A guy from my church was brought up in a cult, and long story short, the same people we running it. I don’t really know, kinda hard to explain.

It’s ok, I’m going solo. But FYI You’re gonna lose 2/3 of your fan base :P

Seriously i have been rewriting songs own my on but they’re not all JB songs
    __________

No we wont… I`ve been rewritng some songs too! Maybe it`s time to put the JB to rest and finally do our own things from now on..

• MileyIsBestest

Lucky you, I wish I could meet you and Gus…so I wouldn’t be alone!

See ya, Teej! <3

Aww, I wish I could meet you to!

ME ME ME!
    I love that song with all that’s in me!

What’s up fellow, S Club fan? =]

I love S Club. I still listen to their music. It’s my favorite thing to do when me and my best friend spend time together. Brings back so many childhood memories. It’s nice to know there are other S Club fans in the world. I didn’t think very many still existed lol

• Lilly

Maybe, it was fun while it lasted and we can always get back together. I mean how can we break up? We’re brothers :P

• Dumaaa ?

This is a sick world we live in!
    Unfortunately…
    _____________

I hate today`s society too… :\

_____________

Exactly, bro. We had a nice run. I`ll finally have my spotlight back. I deserve it. I`ll see you at our tenth JB reunion. I hope you don`t lose all your hair by then. ;)

P.S. Hell yeah I rock out to that song every time Disney plays the movie! :P

MileyIsBestest said:

Of course!

OMG, that’s horrible!

How did you find out?

That’s really creepy!
    ///
    Well, we three have to meet each other halfway!

ME ME ME!
    I love that song with all that’s in me!

What’s up fellow, S Club fan? =]

That sounds like so much fun!
    Wishing so bad they showed reruns on ABC Family again, it’d complete all of our lives…have you seen the movie?

P.S. Hell yeah I rock out to that song every time Disney plays the movie! :P
    Puh-lease, this is my time to shine. BTW no matter how old we are, my hair will always be awesome. You should break the news to Kev, let him down easy bro. :P

• crazylady

yeah my school used to be full of nice people, except for a few select asses but now I hear that that schools gone to pot. it’s not the same. I hear that they even have a day to pick on freshman. I feel sorry for this generation.

Of course!

OMG, that’s horrible!

How did you find out?

That’s really creepy!
    ///
    Well, we three have to meet each other halfway!

She lives in Aus, I live in you New Zealand, you live in America. You come to us.

I gotta go now Randall. Have a bag to pack for camp. Have a good week my friend. Talk to ya next week. :)

Dumaaa ? said:

This is a sick world we live in!
    Unfortunately…
    _____________

I hate today`s society too… :\

Everything’s screwed up, it keeps making me think back on 2012…it seems more and more real each day!

MileyIsBestest said:

Of course!

OMG, that’s horrible!

How did you find out?

That’s really creepy!
    ///
    Well, we three have to meet each other halfway!

Okay, fine!
    ///
    Oh, and have fun at camp! <3

crazylady said:

It’s an actual assigned day?
    o.O

• crazylady

I don’t know..that 2012 theory was based on the Mayan calendar.

it’s no more real than Y2K. I knew the whole time that Y2K wasn’t gonna happen. I was like “I told you world” when 2000 came to be. now I’m saying 2012 is BS, it’s the same thing as Y2K

• KeepTheFaith

That sounds like so much fun!

I wish they would show the reruns too. That would honestly make me very happy. And if you’re talking about Seeing Double, I have the movie. It was hard to find but I got lucky. :)

• crazylady

I know like what happened to that nice school…I’m glad I graduated when I did

I hated the principal though. I always got this vibe that she had issues with me and she just seemed idk snobby

crazylady said:

I don’t know..that 2012 theory was based on the Mayan calendar.

I don’t actually believe in that, I just didn’t want to go into religious talk on here…
    ///
    Yeah, it’s good you got out before you were sucked up…

KeepTheFaith said:

That sounds like so much fun!

-_-
    Man, how’d you get it?
    You don’t have to answer that…if it’s top-secret!

I saw it on YouTube once but I think they deleted it! =\

____________

You`ll never shine as bright as me. I`m the shining star in this group. You`re the dim one the back. :P And I don`t think he`ll mind. He has Danielle. ;)

P.S. I have the best hair in the group. ;)

• crazylady

oh ok but many people do..and it’s ridiculous.

• KeepTheFaith

Are my band members gone? Booooo.

• crazylady

you all are doing roleplay..your own little conversation. I feel so left out u.u

-_-
    Man, how’d you get it?
    You don’t have to answer that…if it’s top-secret!

I saw it on YouTube once but I think they deleted it! =\

Do they have a Best Buy where you live? That’s where I got mine. I’m sure you buy the movie from an online store, hopefully.

• KeepTheFaith

Noooo, don’t feel left out! All you gotta do is join in. I talk to everyone. :)

crazylady said:

oh ok but many people do..and it’s ridiculous.

I know right because what kind of evidence is backing that theory up?

• crazylady

ok I be Garbo…are we open to slash and who’s Joe?

I usually only do this with my friend though so it might feel a little different doing it with new people.

• AnonsAreRad

CHILL

• girl crush mileyyyyy

crazy! i’m never able to do that. haha.

Looking good

• Colleen

Aww Joseph!! Wish I could have been there!! I <3 JB (Jonas Brothers)

• Imagine

i want them glasses. :)

• Becca.

I’ll come have lunch with you Joe :)

-_-
    Man, how’d you get it?
    You don’t have to answer that…if it’s top-secret!

I saw it on YouTube once but I think they deleted it! =\

Oooh, I’m going to Best Buy then!
    Thanks for telling me! =]

crazylady said:

Don’t feel left out, all you have to do is join. Just pick a person that is somehow related to the JB

Dumaaa ? said:

Agreed!

• crazylady

yeah. people think peace went out in the 70s so they think I’m ridiculous for wanting peace. it’s really sad

• Dumaaa ?

Are my band members gone? Booooo.
    ____________

I`m in and out. :P

crazylady said:

ok I be Garbo…are we open to slash and who’s Joe?

I wanted to be Garbo!
    -_-

I guess I’ll have to settle for John Taylor…

• crazylady

aw I’m sry I didn’t know you wanted to be Garbo. you shoulda spoken up girl..well I don’t think I’d know how to be John Taylor anyway.

Dumaaa ? said:

Are my band members gone? Booooo.
    ____________

I`m in and out. :P
    Same, I’m very busy these days, working on my solo CD :P

• KeepTheFaith

Oooh, I’m going to Best Buy then!
    Thanks for telling me! =]

No problem.
    I got mine years ago so I hope they still have it!

WTF?!
    That couldn’t be anymore ignorant…people these days, I feel I was born in the wrong decade! *sighs*
    ///
    I don’t know how to be him either…well, I guess I’ll be Demi! SMH

KeepTheFaith said:

Oooh, I’m going to Best Buy then!
    Thanks for telling me! =]

No problem.
    I got mine years ago so I hope they still have it!

Coolio!
    Do you have a Twatter?

Same, I’m very busy these days, working on my solo CD :P
    ___________

LOL, well, I`m not Nick right now. I`m Duma and I`m working on writing my play for our drama production. :P

• Nixienemi

Hey guys, do any of you wanna get me some Pinkberry?

Same, I’m very busy these days, working on my solo CD :P

Joe, I’m sure this new album will be amazing, but would you please stop bragging? You aren’t the first person in the world to make a solo CD.

Coolio!
    Do you have a Twatter?

I do. What’s your link? I don’t like posting mine on here.

——————–
    haha, I’m working on my research paper right now

• Lilly

No but mines will be awesome :P

haha, I’m working on my research paper right now
    ____________

You always have research papers. :P Is that how it is as a Junior? If so, I`m gonna hate it next year. :P

• crazylady

so Keepthefaith, who are you?

I’m sry I’m slow

ngl, I think I have Junioritis right now, I don’t want to do anything :P

• KeepTheFaith

so Keepthefaith, who are you?

I’m sry I’m slow

LOL. It took me a minute to understand why you asked who I am. I’m Jack. :)

• Dumaaa ?

I take all APs and Honors classes so my workload is probably higher than the average Junior. ngl, I think I have Junioritis right now, I don’t want to do anything :P
    _______________

Yeah, my life is gonna suck next year. I take AP and Honors too. Oh, man. Thank God for home schooling though. I might not have as much! ;) And I get you. I don`t wanna do anything either. I`m always like that after spring break. :P

• crazylady

oh ok gotcha, just wanted to be caught up

Coolio!
    Do you have a Twatter?

I do. What’s your link? I don’t like posting mine on here.

It’s bloody pal arva

Coolio!
    Do you have a Twatter?

I do. What’s your link? I don’t like posting mine on here.

It’.s blo.ody pa.l arva

• crazylady

oh and so slash is open right?

• Nixienemi

Damn it, where’s my mudda fu-kin’ Pinkberry, Joe?

crazylady said:

oh and so slash is open right?

Like Jarbo? o.O
    HAHA

• KeepTheFaith

I’m sorry but I had to post this:

LOL! I like Selena and everything… but she’s got nothing to touch.

yes Jarbo, is there any other slash worth mentioning

KeepTheFaith said:

so Keepthefaith, who are you?

I’m sry I’m slow

LOL. It took me a minute to understand why you asked who I am. I’m Jack. :)
    It’s been awhile since we first decided on who’s who. Let’s see if I remember everyone
    Me-Joe
    Duma-Nick
    Whitehorse-Kevin
    DAMP-Garbo
    Mercedes-John Taylor
    KeepTheFaith-Jack
    iNeedaHero-Ryan
    Angela-Selena
    iFly-Miley
    Em-Demi(?)
    ???-Denise Jonas

• crazylady

wait you didn’t tell me Garbo was taken..or is that person not here?

Me-Joe
    Em-Demi(?)
    ???-Denise Jonas
    _____________

Frankie: Starlight
    Denise Jonas: dontjudge

It’.s blo.ody pa.l arva

Alright. Just followed you. :)

• Nixienemi

Since most of those people in that list aren’t here, can I be Demi for now?

yes Jarbo, is there any other slash worth mentioning

Joick but you may not wanna go there!

haha I said worth mentioning though

It’.s blo.ody pa.l arva

Alright. Just followed you. :)

Followed back and your page is really cute!

haha I said worth mentioning though

Riiiiiiiight!

How Jack and Joe?

yes Jarbo, is there any other slash worth mentioning

Joick. ;)

• Nixienemi

I spy with my little eye Bieber wannabes!

it’s alright….yeah I suppose I’m too obsessed with Jarbo

• crazylady

aw Demi chill and stop getting so pissed at poor Joseph

*thinks to himself* someone’s PMSing

• Dumaaa ?

Since most of those people in that list aren’t here, can I be Demi for now?
    ___________

Sure. Why not? :)

• KeepTheFaith

Followed back and your page is really cute!

Thank you! The Little Mermaid is my favorite.
    Your page is cute too. Your background picture made me smile. :)

Dumaaa ? said:

???-Denise Jonas
    _____________

Frankie: Starlight
    Denise Jonas: dontjudge
    Oh yeah, well they were just added so I’m not to blame for forgetting them :P

Dumaaa ? said:

Since most of those people in that list aren’t here, can I be Demi for now?
    ___________

Sure. Why not? :)

Since you’re Nick and I like the idea of Nemi…can we?

• crazylady

oh I didn’t know you were gonna change it up so quickly there Nixie.

KeepTheFaith said:

Followed back and your page is really cute!

Thank you! The Little Mermaid is my favorite.
    Your page is cute too. Your background picture made me smile. :)

“The Little Mermaid” is such a classic! <3 and thanks, I’m thinking of changing it though!
    ///
    Does that mean you’re a Nemi fan too?

Oh yeah, well they were just added so I’m not to blame for forgetting them :P
    ___________

LOL, of course. :P

• Nixienemi

He’s ignoring me, nobody likes a bitch…even you should know that, Garbo!

• crazylady

o O what’s that supposed to mean? I should know that?
    are you calling me stupid lady?

• Dumaaa ?

Since you’re Nick and I like the idea of Nemi…can we?
    ____________

Um, yeah, no. I`m not a Nemi fan. :P

Wait, I’m confused. Someone explain to me who’s who

crazylady said:

oh I didn’t know you were gonna change it up so quickly there Nixie.

Change it up how?

• crazylady

nvm ignore the crazylady…

///
    Does that mean you’re a Nemi fan too?

Not exactly. I don’t really like the idea of Nick and Demi as a couple. It just doesn’t seem right to me. I’m a fan of their friendship though. :)

Lilly said:

Wait, I’m confused. Someone explain to me who’s who

I’m Demi, Duma is Nick, ‘crazylady’ is Garbo, you’re Joe, right?
    KeepTheFaith is Jack!

• Nixienemi

You’re not as stupid as Joe!

• crazylady

Lilly so you’re ok with some Jarbo right?

plz plz I need me some Jarbo. it’s the only thing that keeps me sane :P

• Nixienemi

To Duma and KeepTheFaith – I am appalled!

I hate being the odd one out! -_-

• Nixienemi

This joke is so old and tired but it amused me anyways!

• crazylady

aw that’s ok Nixie I think Nemi would be kinda cute.

crazylady said:

aw that’s ok Nixie I think Nemi would be kinda cute.

You’re just saying that! >_>
    Well, if Nemi doesn’t work…it would be nice to see him with Pixie!

Because Joe takes all of his brothers’ crushes I swear! It should be Nick’s turn…

• Dumaaa ?

To Duma and KeepTheFaith – I am appalled!

I hate being the odd one out! -_-
    ______________

I`m sorry, but I don`t even like Demi as it is. Her being with Nick would just be worse than her and Joe. :\

• crazylady

nah I’m not just saying that..I’ve seen some Nemi videos before. I may not be hardcore Nemi fan like you but they were pretty cute.

• Dumaaa ?

Anyway, girls. I`m gonna hit the hay. Goodnight! :)

• KeepTheFaith

Even though I’m not tired, I think I should get off. I have to be up in about 3 hours. :(

• crazylady

bu–bu why everybody leaving when I was going to play?

oh wellz we can play tomorrow right

• KeepTheFaith

Talk to you all later. Goodnight. :)

Dumaaa ? said:

To Duma and KeepTheFaith – I am appalled!

I hate being the odd one out! -_-
    ______________

Why don’t you like Demi?

She has changed but I am a borderline fan of hers now…but I think Nick can tame her! *bad thoughts rush through my head*

Hey hey!

• Nixienemi

Goodnight, Lilly and KeepTheFaith…and schmello, Hibz–I light up every time I see your icon!

• crazylady

Nixie do they play this everyday or how often?

crazylady said:

Nixie do they play this everyday or how often?

This is the first time I’ve ever seen them roleplay!
    Oh, and you can call me Frankie… =]

• crazylady

I hope they play tomorrow cuz I didn’t get much playtime there.

Who likes silent films?

crazylady said:

I hope they play tomorrow cuz I didn’t get much playtime there.

Neither did I!
    And I didn’t catch on until a few minutes ago…

• -Hibz-

That was a nice thing to say! (Frankie)

Nicks smile is love.

Frankie, I think I just caught on too..either that or I forgot
    and Lilly didn’t even answer about Jarbo yet

it sure is…

Frankie, I think I just caught on too..either that or I forgot
    and Lilly didn’t even answer about Jarbo yet

Lilly’s going to finish homework, so she won’t be coming back on tonight!

• -Hibz-

I want a new post. But I guess the OU crew are sleeping right?

so I’m guessing you wouldn’t happen to know if she likes Jarbo huh

I finished mine a while ago but I didn’t get the required word count

-Hibz- said:

That was a nice thing to say! (Frankie)

Nicks smile is love.

What can I say…I’m nice when it’s needed!

so I’m guessing you wouldn’t happen to know if she likes Jarbo huh

Nope, I have no clue…

• crazylady

heh wow his facial expression looks so…interesting

I’m alone all the time.

I like being a loner. And indoors. On OceanUP.

My friends think I’m the boringest person ever but meh. I’m content. Lol.

Yeah, sure, OK! I`d rather be a wimp, than be stupid. I`m just saying. :P
    Girls think my stupid antics are adorable, being a wimp is unsexy though ;)

• crazylady

I finished my homework a while ago but I couldn’t get the required word count.

• blah
  • Nixienemi

RT @DisneyStarFacts: @GossipFaSho might be taking over this Account, soon. EXCITED?

• crazylady

I didn’t skip six songs. what the buck radio?

Joe Eats Food.

• HEYGIRL

This picture of Demi is GEORGROUS!

• MileyIsBestest

I love it how the second comment is telling people to chill. Doesn’t really work does it….

• Dumaaa ?

Girls think my stupid antics are adorable, being a wimp is unsexy though
    ____________

Just because Demi tells you those things doesn`t mean it`s true, bro. As far as I`m concerned; she`s just as stupid. Oh, yeah, I went there! :P

• Hilary

Im NOT spamming.

Joe <3

• Nixienemi

Gosh, seeing Joe sitting at that table alone made me think back on my high school days when I ate lunch alone every single day!

Kinda makes me emotional!
    -_-

I’m sorry but I am really saddened by these pictures, even though it’s probably not a big deal but Joe looks kinda down! =\

• -Hibz-

Aw :/ I definitely woulda sat with you!

I was quite the loner in primary school. No one went near me at ALL.

• crazylady

Haha he does not miss demi.. He is more MISS being single haha we all know he is not really into demi

• MileyIsBestest

The majority of the people on this site are a bunch of dumb asses!

crazylady said:

I finished my homework a while ago but I couldn’t get the required word count.

How many words did you get in?

348