Justin Bieber @ TORONTO AIRPORT

justin-aus
justin-bieber-toronto-13

Justin Bieber was lucky to get a flight out of Saint John’s where he appeared for the Juno Awards and arrived back to Toronto, Canada. Volcanic ashes have stopped some flights from St John’s. Photos: INF. Contest to meet Justin HERE.

UPDATE: Justin’s Radio One interview giving advice about dating.. From @dudeilovesyou: Justin Bieber, Usher, Rihanna, JLS & Cheryl Cole are playing at the Summertime Ball at Wembley Arena (London) on June 6.

link?

• cyrussprousefan

I don’t like him at all but i have to say he looks cute here, and i love the way he dresses.

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Volcanic ash clears for Bieber.
    Lmao, true he’s Beiber almighty:P

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Mandy said:

According to wikipedia he and Selena will co-host the TCA’s this year. Hope it isnt true. Well I dont want him to host. Just Selena

___________________

I’d prefer Justin host on his own. I like Selena and all but I reckon she would suck as host

Wait Selena will co-host it with Justin B?

• lanaa

Aw. It’s cute that he still dresses, I don’t know, young? Haha. I can’t make that make sense but its cute so whatever.

• Sweetdisposition?

He’s so stinkin’ cute:D

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Sweetdisposition? said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Mandy said:

___________________

Wait Selena will co-host it with Justin B?

_____________________

Dont know, Thats what she said. I wouldnt be surprisd though

• SoRawSUgAr

oh my GOSH! It’s like if they go to the airport, it’s big news or if they are buying lettuce! lol. He has been to plenty airports and they have been posted on OU! Don’t those papso’s have anything better to do?

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Hes so damn cute, like Tina Fey said… I dont know whether I want to marry him or put him in a stroller

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

It seems weird, one of them should host it not the both of them…

• SoRawSUgAr

Well if they both do it together I can garantee they will flirt!

• Sweetdisposition?

For some reason I want Taylor Lautner to host the tca 2010…

• Bieber Lover

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HIIM <3 <3 <3
    HE IS SOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOT ;)

• ChocolateBonBon

Apr 19, 2010 @ 11:25 am
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Volcanic ash clears for Bieber.
    _________

Lol xD
    & also, I’m loving you’re icon :)

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

SoRawSUgAr said:

Well if they both do it together I can garantee they will flirt!

___________________

More like he will flirt and she will stand there giggling (;

• SoRawSUgAr

For some reason I want Taylor Lautner to host the tca 2010…

Oh my god me too. But I would love if my grandma hosted it. lol! joke. yeah taylor L!

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Sweetdisposition? said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

It seems weird, one of them should host it not the both of them…

____________________

I think Biebs would be funnier (:

Hawt

• SoRawSUgAr

More like he will flirt and she will stand there giggling (;

I can imagine it now. Justin will be pushed onto the stage in a baby stroller and Selena in a pumpkin carriage. Oh no not ANOTHER cinderella story. lol

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

ChocolateBonBon said:

Apr 19, 2010 @ 11:25 am
    Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Volcanic ash clears for Bieber.
    _________

Lol xD
    & also, I’m loving you’re icon :)

___________________

Thanks :)

Mandy said:

I dont like him.

The get out of here. :)

WTF, was that stupid radio interview. I am surprised he didn’t hang up sooner.

• Bulletproof

There is a really cute interview of Justin Bieber on MSN at the Juno awards. Again he flirts with the girl interviewer who by the way is shorter then him in heels. He also says that “he isn’t ready to be in love”.

Hahaha I’m watching it right now. It’s cute. When she touches his hair hes like “oooo” ha

Ahahahahahaha this was waaaaaaaaay way akward xD And the guy has the biggest alter ego ever like its bordeline ARRogant!

• SoRawSUgAr

excuse me, it’s called freedom of speech. That person can say whatever they want because it’s their opinion. I hate when people trash celebs I like, but It’s not like I can stop them

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

What did he say in the interview that made it awkward? Im watching tv so I dont wanna listen to it now

• Jess

He’s a cutie, but he has shor legs. Lol

It’s Bieber world, we just live in it.

You could tell Justin was getting annoyed at the interviewer. Stupid questions = stupid answers. I am surprised Justin played along cause the interviewer was really pushy and you could tell Justin didn’t want to do it.

Justin like Selena, he plugs her and her show every chance he gets.

• Bulletproof

i’m loving all the Bieber-love on this thread :D
    he is too cute

i think thats the only cute face ive ever seen him make..

• Sweetdisposition?

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Sweetdisposition? said:

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

It seems weird, one of them should host it not the both of them…

____________________

I think Biebs would be funnier (:

Idk, I kinda thinks so too… but it would be interesting seeing how Selena would tackle the job.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

___________________

Hmm were just gonna have to see who hosts :/ But I can see why they would pick both of them to do it

stupidest waste of Justin Biebers time ever! The interviewer wanted dating tips from Justin and then wanted to pretend he was Beyonce and have Justin Bieber ask him out on a date as Beyonce. He wasted 2 minutes pretending he was beyonce. Justin seemed bored and annoyed at this idiot.

• _herecomestrouble.

… oh gosh. awkward interview.
    justin was deff sitting there like “wtf…?”
    BUT he looked really cute at the airport. (:

Interviewers are lucky Justin is pretty easy going cause some of the crap he gets asked to do I would have to tell people to get the F*** out!

Oh bieber.

• http://hood.livephish.com/members/Cheap-Benicar-Online.aspx online benicar sales

18 online benicar sales per pound) of weight every eight hours, into a vein. These 340, 210, and 1, 200 times, respectively, the recommended Tetracycline dose in on a mg/m2 basis. No buy online cheap tetracycline was in urine or milk or serum. Parenterally, as buy benicar pills or of to loss when is or feasible. In the study, 7?patients (6 with veramyst nasal spray 110?mcg and 1 buy benicar with placebo) had during the that were at baseline. I was before but this seems to have it worse. Using palladone extended-release capsules alone, with other medicines, or with buy benicar may your to or tasks.

Bieber, bieber, bieber.

• HOT DAYUMMM

He’s dressed very nice.
    I’m feel’n the striped long sleeve (:

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Volcanic ash clears for Bieber.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

cuteee. but no hat :b

• Mandy

I dont like him.

Toronto is amazing <3 and your jealous tht I live here :)

• Sophiee

Mommy made me wear it.

• HawtnessMonster

He’s dressed very nice.
    I’m feel’n the striped long sleeve (:

I was just gonna say that he has good style the blue beanie is quite nice its all happy….

OH GOD JUSTIN LOOKS FINEEEEEE. the beanie stays. (:

& wtf at that interview, ‘i’m going in for a kiss now, pucker up!’ LMFAO. weirdest. interview. ever. i swearrr. lmfaolmfaooo.

• jocelyn and tania

hello that such
    my name is jocelyn
    my friend tania send you greetings from peru are very nice
    here in peru hopefully we die for you to come and is very good your song Beiber

Buy Summertime Ball Tickets & Sell Summertime Ball Tickets through YourTicketMarket.com. One stop tickets market to catch your favourite event tickets like Summertime Ball Tickets. Summertime Ball Tickets are Fast and Secure!

• JAPAN???!!!

HES COMING TO JAPAN!!!! :D :D IM AT JAPAN FINALLY!!!!!!

• SelenaxKelsey

Love himmm!

DAYUMMMMMMMMM this kid still looks hot when he comes out of a plane

LMFAO
    I Love Justin but when i heard
    the interviewer pretend Beyonce voice
    i laughed SO INCREDIBLY HARD!
    & I Bet he thought WTF Don’t make me do this! its a good thing it was a phone interview because he probably wouldve gotten the WTF Face LMAOO LOVE HIM!

• Wonderland

ANYONE SEEN THE BIEBER BONER? It’s funny. http://www.flickr.com/photos/semibieber/4481151977/

• Mandy

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Mandy said:

___________________

• mileyluver15

diggin the outfit
    thats cute hes cute ;)

• fuzzy beard

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT. IT’S ST. JOHN’S, NEWFOUNDLAND. NOT SAINT JOHN’S. GOD.

• susej

summertime ball is at wembley stadium..not arena ;) big difference. just sayin’

• Mileyyy_

Like like [;

• MaggieLove

ummm….
    flights from St John’s have were delayed due to FOG, not volcanic ash. The ash cloud is over Europe, and St John’s is in Canada which is in NORTH AMERICA.
    Just sayin ;)

• Timber518

Haha! That interview. Freaking incredible. Lol! Most awkward thing ever. XP

• musiciseverything

Omg. It’s Bieber. :)

ST.JOHNS.
    THIS ISN’T NEW BRUNSWICK !
    god get it right.