Miam And Jemi SO YOUNG & SO RICH

jemi-michelle-1

Enquirer article about Joe Jonas possibly sharing his new house with girlfriend Demi Lovato and Miley Ray Cyrus possibly sharing her new home with lover Liam Hemsworth. Thx Michelle! Click on thumbnails to read, a bit blurry.

, ,

Is this real? Oh boy joe must be really in love to MOVE WITH DEMI :OO I’m totally suprised NOW this isnt pr at all… dawm

• -Hibz-

Okay, so I made out the article as best as I could for those who might have trouble reading it coz I’m nice. And bored. Here you go:

Heart throb Joe Jonas will be singing love songs to his squeeze in this stunning $2.5 million love nest(?)
    The not even legal couple (HAHAHA!) met in 2007 while shooting Camp Rock, and the two are now officially an item.
    But Joe’s in no hurry to be a home owner, according to sources, so he’ll rent the 3,200-square-foot spread in the Hollywood hills.
    Built in 1929 in the Los Feliz district, the two story home boasts breath taking city views, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a media room, a formal dining room and wood-beamed ceilings, plus wood doors with leaded windows.
    Tastefully decorated in neutral tones, the house offers everything a young superstar couple in love could want. “Its an amazing house” said a real estate insider, “Joe loved the fact that it had a lot of old-school Hollywood charm”.

• -Hibz-

I deserve a fucking medal. Lol.

• mileyluver15

MILEYS HOUSE LOOKS SMALLER THEN JOES HOW IS HER 1.0 MILLION MOREE?

mileyluver15

Her house probably has more rooms. Better quality in general maybe.
    Also depends on the location of the home I guess.

it’s real that Miley and Joe have bought houses, and that Joe hopes for Demi to move in with him, but it’s not confirmed that Liam is moving in with Miley. That is bs.

JSYK, Miley’s moving closer to where Nick lives ;D

-Hibz- said:

I deserve a fucking medal. Lol.
    Yeah u deserve haha

• JBmuchbetter

If you remember,when Joe was dating Camilla..there was this article about him searching for a love nest…
    So we are not sure if the news is even true…Joe Jonas wants a love nest every time he has a gf…lmao… xD

• saidie.

JEMI & MIAM
    are perfect<3
    but this is bs.

• MZ

Oh puhlease.
    Jemi are not moving in together.
    They’ve been dating for like a month right?
    That is total BS.

• -Hibz-

I’d do the Miley article too, but it’s so much harder to make out. I can make out some things though.

1909?That means there’s a ghost in that house….lol

• JBmuchbetter

1909?That means there’s a ghost in that house….lol
    —————-
    bahahahahahah xD

MZ said:

Oh puhlease.
    Jemi are not moving in together.
    They’ve been dating for like a month right?
    That is total BS.

u dont know actually they went on date on november and if anyone is right they hided since then so count the mouths… 1 mouth is the confirmation lol

i don’t know abou miam but jemi are not going live together..
    that’s for sure…
    liam don’t use a purity ring…but joe do

what magazine is this?

• MZ

I said ‘like a month’ not ‘I know for a fact they’ve definitely only been dating a month’.
    The JB were in Europe in November.

Miam article:

Disney darling Miley Cyrus is growing up fast! The Hannah Montana star has splurged big bucks on a “starter home” and she’s dating 20 year old Australian hunk Liam Hemsworth, her co-star on The Last Song.
    Mileys new home is a 4045-square-foot Spanish-style villa in the exclusive Toluca Lake area of the Hollywood Hills.
    The superstar-ready main residence features four bedrooms, four and a half bathrooms, a wood-panelled study, gourmet kitchen and a luxuriously appointed master suite.
    Also on the property are a detached guesthouse, full-size tennis court and swimming pool.
    The 17 year old singer, in a seriously sexy leather dress by Thomas Wylde – attended the Los Angeles Last Song premiere with Liam.
    As for her new house: “I really haven’t had the chance to buy anything for it yet” she said in an interview.
    “I’m a little bit of a slacker”.

Phewww.

Bless me for my good eyes and extreme patience. (knock on wood)

BS
    BS
    BS
    BS
    BS

JEMI PR
    JEMI PR
    JEMI PR
    JEMI PR

MIAM IN LOVE
    MIAM IN LOVE
    MIAM IN LOVE

shall i go on? ;)

• ??? Joe ???

I LOVE JOE JONAS !!! ?????????

• SlippinIntoTheLava x3

LOL. This rumours really getting around..

• -Hibz-

Did my analyzations go to waste lmao?
    Did they even help?!

Gah. Lol.

• itsme

If Joe does get Demi to move in with him, I will lose all respect for that man. Highly doubt it’s true.

• -Hibz-

OceanUP, I just helped everyone read your fail of a post, and you thank me by spamming me?!

Ungreatful sons of biznatches -.-

I will too. I mean you know how many young girls look up to those two? I mean seriously? Jemi is cute and all but it just doesn’t seem like this rumor is true. People are just trying to stir crap.

• Hangover

*rolls eyes*

• Danger-ous

Where do we send the housewarming gifts!?!? OMG this is amazing news!

• itsme

Hibz- Thank you :)

JBmuchbetter- I have my reasons for not liking the situation.

• itsme

Danger-ous said:

Where do we send the housewarming gifts!?!? OMG this is amazing news!
    WIN.

• Lilly

I got to go to class, bye guys

Jemi is as real as pamela andersons boobs.

Apr 19, 2010 @ 09:59 am
    itsme said:

Danger-ous said:

Where do we send the housewarming gifts!?!? OMG this is amazing news!
    WIN.
    :) I was thinking maybe a crockpot. So they can continue to cook this crock of shit.

This is the enquirer people. They have Elvis sightings too. However, if it were true the article should be titled, So young so rich so stupid.

Dangerous

Lol, your comments are almost always sarcastic.

Apr 19, 2010 @ 09:59 am
    itsme said:

Danger-ous said:

Where do we send the housewarming gifts!?!? OMG this is amazing news!
    WIN.
    :) I was thinking of getting them a crock pot. Since this is a crock.

-Hibz- said:
    I deserve a fucking medal. Lol.

rofl you are funny and yeah totally :D

• Danger-ous

Always Hibz, always. But they come from a good place. :)

• K.F.D.M.S lover

yah sure

• itsme

It can’t possible be true because I’m the one moving in with Joe. Duh.

• Lilly

Yup! I love him
    —————
    Hi5!!!!! ;D

• Lilly

-Hibz- said:

Lilly

Juuuust checking. So, do you think my novels were a waste of time or were they of service to you? Lmao. Darn OU and their dumb picture choices.
    They were helpful :)
    I wasn’t planning on reading it once I saw the photo

• -Hibz-

Hmm. Usually OU posts are pretty crazy at this time..

School, right?

• bhkprince

bhkprince said:
    cant blame liam and joe id also want to tap
    those asses 24/7
    wtf??? :/
    Bitch show some respect.. :/
    …………
    Ok if i was joe/liam i would respectfuly have sexual relations with demi and miley all nyt long

Lilleh (Lol)

Good, good. Haha.

bhkprince

Lol, you amuse me.

here is a better view of the article and easier to read.

also this article is in the National Enquirer & this is the cover that the story is in

• Lilly

-Hibz- said:

Lilleh (Lol)

Good, good. Haha.
    Great just what I need, another nickname on this site :P

• Hilary

yeah sure.

• JBmuchbetter

-Hibz- said:

bhkprince

Lol, you amuse me.
    —————–
    LOl… seriously….

• Lilly

-Hibz- said:

Hmm. Usually OU posts are pretty crazy at this time..

School, right?
    Not really, OU somewhat dead in the morning. The UK people come on around this time though. More people will be on in the afternoon but let’s face it OU really dead these days. Hardly any of the old people come on

• -Hibz-

You coulda posted the darn link before I killed my life tryna translate the above pictures. -.-

• -Hibz-

Oh, go me. My Jemi translation is almost spot on. Hahaha.

lol sorry i just got on

• INeedAHero

BS

• -Hibz-

I can barely make out the article.
    I’m as squinty as Nick when I try to read it. Lol.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

liam h sucks said:

WTF LIAM IS NOT RICH !!!!!!
    ___
    there talking about miley

• crazylady

I’m not gonna even bother trying to read this. like I wanna read some rag.
    it’s not worth putting my face directly at the monitor and squinting like crazy.

• thunderthighs

MZ said:

Oh puhlease.
    Jemi are not moving in together.
    They’ve been dating for like a month right?
    That is total BS.

Joe said on Ryan Seacrest they have been dating for a month (which is a lie, his jaw twitched).

So they started dating (so Joe says) back in Feburary!

• ddlovatoo

i need this magazine!!

i cant believe people honestly believe the crap the national enquierer makes up. joe/demi have been together like what, 3 months? publicly for a month? um hi, they arent moving in together. total and complete bull.

• thunderthighs

Some of you guys are so funny…or shall I say dillusional. Joe and Demi are PR because their relationship is PUBLIC not because it’s fake, They have known each other for close to 3 yrs in Hollywood that’s a lifetime. It’s almost evident that there was something brewing between them. I don’t think they’ll move into together yet, but they are defo sleeping together, or have.

O RLY? and how would you know that?

this is sutch a rumer joe would never do that :)))

I’m gonna get ready and believe this, and if it is not true better… :)

• Roro xox

i love these couples :D
    my faves <3

Really? inquirer was the best you could do? the same people who said Taylor was shot by Red necks in texas? okay just fhut up OU this is out of hand Jemi is FAKE we all know this now you can stop helping them just stop speaking and let them destroy themselves

• Danger-ous

Yes, Hibz technically it’s illegal. Unless anyone inserted GPS into Joe’s dick, no one will ever know what he’s up to so they should stop speculating.

Dangerous

Yeah, a GPS or Demi outing him. Lol, her mouth seems big enough to do that but then again who am I to judge?

• -Hibz-

My bad, Liam was on Neighbours. Not Home & Away.
    All freaking Aussie boys look the same lol.

that should had had been nick he such a duffus screwup. Now joe is taking over the attention again.

• Nixienemi

This makes me laugh!

The world’s so unfair! Some people on Earth is so rich; some people on Earth is so poor! And And And… they’re still teenagers!

• Mileyfan4eva

these people are so talented they work hard for their money Je-am

Danger-ous said:

Why does Joe need to be castrated? That’s one of his best features. The hell?

——————

So he stops inserting his dick in every girl he meets.

Pish posh. Jealous.

Dangerous

Ha. It’s amusing.

And to the anon that called me funny, thanks I guess! Lol.

• -Hibz-

Liam being a famous Hollywood actor is so random to me.
    I used to watch him on Home & Away. Lol.
    From that to this is a big change.

• alltherightmoves.

bs.

• monique:)

I love how she loks in this pic!

I knew it wouldn’t be long before they started comparing these two couples now if only we could get them to go on a double date that would create a media frenzy!!!

Itsme

I love your icon…but your comment ..ummm not so much.. :P
    Please don’t mind..but why would you lose respect for Joe if he wants to move in with Demi???
    :O

Maybe because she’s 17 years old and she has no business moving into a mansion with her 20 year old boyfriend. What parent would honestly be ok with that? Especially the Jonases who encouraged their boys to save sex for marriage. I can’t imagine they would be ok with that and I hope to God that Demi’s parents would have more sense than that.

Nothing against Joe and Demi, I think they’re perfectly capable of making good choices. I just don’t think that’s appropriate.

• JBmuchbetter

Itsme

I love your icon…but your comment ..ummm not so much.. :P
    :O

i don’t get it, they say jemi ARE moving in together and as far as everyone knows, they been together for less than 2 months and miam have been together way longer and they say “possibly” i think its other way round

Could you please post better pictures so we can read it?? I can’t figure out what it says

First of all, Joe already lives in that house with Jack and Garbo. He has since like Nov. Demi and Joe are not a real couple anyway. This is all BS. However, don’t think it’s fake because of Joe’s ring. It’s fake because it’s fake. Not because Joe is an innocent virgin. (Hardly)

JEMI is not moving in together. First off… what would be the point? They don’t have sex! Also, she’s 17 still… They are way too young to move in together…

• Danger-ous

There is no point. And to everyone who thinks the only reason they’re not moving in b/c they don’t have sex…you’re thinking way too much about it. That’s a small reason in a list of many.

• sAnonymous

Why does everyone keep saying she is moving closer to Nick. She moved 2 houses down from her parents. That’s all. 2 houses. There is her parents house, someone eles house and then Miley’s new house. Their back yards face each other, with the one house in between. They are on the same block. You can look for yourselves on Google Earth, and see. It may be closer to Nicks house, but not by much, a hunderd feet maybe. Big whoop. It’s amazing to me how everyone tries to start something from nothing just to sell magazines and web site advertising.

• -Hibz-

No need to freak. I think most people know it’s a load of bull.

• -Hibz-

Isnt that illegal on Joe’s part anyway?

i just dont really see the reason in caring either way. i dont see why people would lose respect for joe. people move in all the time. no, i dont think its a good idea, but im not going to lose all respect for him. aside from the fact that it could be completely false, even if it weren’t, i wouldnt really care at all.

James?

The sex was spectacular.

• bhkprince

God Forbid a Jobro Get Some booty!!!

God, I love my icon.

You and your adorable smile, Nicholas.

Jemi is not having sex because they aren’t a couple…not because either of them are virgins. Don’t fool your naive little selves. It’s not even something they hide to the people that know them. It’s just so funny how the kiddie fans still believe it. They think it’s funny too.

And you know this how?

• Danger-ous

I love how everyone knows about the secret life of Jemi. Your sitting at home dreaming up their life scenarios does not count as really knowing.

• bhkprince

Jemi is not having sex because they aren’t a
    couple…not because either of them are
    virgins. Don’t fool your naive little selves.
    It’s not even something they hide to the
    people that know them. It’s just so funny
    how the kiddie fans still believe it. They
    think it’s funny too.
    ………..
    Stop being stupid jemi is real and joe is gonna get some sorry ha aint gettin it from you now go fck yourself

Then thing is, it was probably true with Camilla. But with Demi, HELL NO.

BTW…people saying Joe’s parent’s wouldn’t LET him: he’s an adult, living on his own. They have no say in how he lives his life. Her parents could say no until she’s 18, but after that, she can do what she wants. It’s still false though.

Isn’t anyone going to do up fake wedding invitations for jemi & send them in to OU? YOU. Yes you. Get on it! Or better yet, get those photo(shopped) pics of the secret wedding put up. Stat! … before they move in together! There are reps at stake here!

• bhkprince

Now who made fun of pamela anderson’s fun bags? *pissed*

• -Hibz-

Before The Storm made me realize how vibrate-ish Mileys voice is.

Random.

• Danger-ous

It’s a vibrato. It’s actually a sign of a good singer, which is shocking in her case.

And Miley stans, get off me, it’s just my opinion.

Dangerous

LOL!
    Yeah I figured that it was vibrato but hers just really stuck out compared to Nicks voice in the song. So yeah.

• Beautiful.Dirty.Rich

Liam cant be THAT rich! I mean hes done ONE movie?

• bhkprince

Miley had a vibrator? Lmfao……..!!!!

———————————
    Do you have an inside source or something? Cuz there is a lot of evidence that Joe and Demi are at least in a relationship in some level. Guarentees from Demi saying she wouldn’t lie about a relationship just to get publicity,
    Tweets that showed signs of them getting a relationship, and confirmation from fan sightings, family and friends of the supposed couple. I’m just saying there are plenty of evidence that suggest that it is real because there were signs since December. Yeah it seems strange that Demi would date Joe because she usually dates rocker guys like Dirk Mai but she also dated Cody Linley who’s not really that different from Joe in that he makes her laugh in her songs she is always claiming that she deserves a guy who treats her with respect so who better than Joe Jonas. Just saying they did a lot of planning and faking if it is fake.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Beautiful.Dirty.Rich said:

Liam cant be THAT rich! I mean hes done ONE movie?
    ___
    so is demi
    but there talking about miley and joe

i dont beleive this

-Hibz-
    Apr 19, 2010 @ 10:37 am
    -Hibz- said:

Dangerous

LOL!
    Yea, I’ll give you that. I swear when I first heard the Climb, I thought it was a little boy.

Her voice is very…distinct.

Funny how all the Jemi stans want to believe this. Jemi is not a real couple. JB fans are so gullible, but they’re counting on you to be.

• Danger-ous

Stans will believe anything. I can tell them that Joe sleeps upside down while Demi feeds him Fruity Pebbles and they’ll believe it.

Any site with members that sit around and pick apart things that they want to believe are true from tweets and “sightings” with no proof are just stupid stans. You have no idea who they are talking about in those tweets. It’s insane that anyone thinks they have this figured out. There is much more evidence pointing to a fake “PRomance” than anything real. It’s just not what you think it is. That’s all I’m saying.

• cyrussprousefan

GOD I HATE THIS BS OU stop posting nonsense its all lies. post something thats actually worth my time?

i think demi is waiting until she have 18, because i think that her parents don´t let her move with joe

Anybody know if victorious had more audience than SWAC this sunday?

(replying to this) – Apr 19, 2010 @ 10:51 am

Anon, for the win. Bitches.

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Danger-ous said:

____
    d:
    agree

• Danger-ous

LMAO. Demi has parents? Like real parents?

WTF LIAM IS NOT RICH !!!!!!
    He will be after his two next movie. one is 7.5 million and I don’t know how much is the other one. He might get richer than nick in less time too.

• Mandy

2010=YEAR OF SELENA!

——————————-

Well I’m just saying that it doesn’t matter if it’s real or not because people will still buy JB albums whether Jemi is real or not. I’m just saying that no one really knows if they are real or not so why should people believe that you know more than anyone else? Do you work in the Jonas camp or something? No ok then so plz stfd

• K.F.D.M.S lover

Danger-ous said:

LMAO. Demi has parents? Like real parents?
    ___
    no she game from anather planet lol

————————-

Fuck off.

Dear Dangerous,
    I’m gonna introduce you to a song that will answer your question.

My mum had some fun,
    With my *high note* Daddyyy *end note*,
    Which made the formula,
    That created me!

…..

what parents? demi pays the bills so she does whatever she wants

• liam h sucks

WTF LIAM IS NOT RICH !!!!!!

LMAO. Demi has parents? Like real parents?

And you have a d!ck? Like a real d!ck? And I thought you were a girl! I guess we learn something new *says in cheerful voice* Everyday!

WTF LIAM IS NOT RICH !!!!!!

Of course he’s rich! Thats how he could afford his magic flying carpet :)

• Danger-ous

OMG, STFU and take your attempt at humor with you, random. If that were even funny a little, I’d give you credit.

This is such bullshit. Someone needs to castrate Joe.

I’m sorry, I just had a really sh!tty day. I just feel a bit sarcastic

And castrating Joe would do what? Why is it his fault they’re saying stupid shit in the tabloids about him? It’s his house. He lives there with Jack and Garbo. He didn’t ask to be put in a bogus relationship with a teenager.

• Sophiee

Jemi isn’t moving in together.
    It’s been like 4 months…
    Miley’s parents caved.
    Let’s wait till next year.
    I bet they’ll be like engaged…

• Danger-ous

It’s almost evident that there was something brewing between them.
    Yea, Disney and boredom.

I get where you’re coming from anon, I just like to be snarky.

Hibz- said:

Liam being a famous Hollywood actor is so random to me.
    I used to watch him on Home & Away. Lol.
    From that to this is a big change.

—————-

I don’t know who Liam is.

• -Hibz-

Lol. Maybe Liam is the guy POSING WITH MILEY CYRUS ON THIS POST, SHITHEAD!

Sorry, I just need sleep -.-

• Danger-ous

I don’t know who Liam is.
    Nobody does.

———————-

You are hilarious.

Hibz- said:

Lol. Maybe Liam is the guy POSING WITH MILEY CYRUS ON THIS POST, SHITHEAD!

Sorry, I just need sleep -.-

—————-

That blondie? LOL

• -Hibz-

Did my article analyzations even help or did I waste my time? Lmao.

• Lilly

Their houses are really nice, I like looking at people houses :P

itsme

Love the icon.
    I really don’t think it’s true.

Lilly

Are you SillyLilly on Twitter or are you a different Lilly? Lol :/

• JBmuchbetter

Lilly said:

Their houses are really nice, I like looking at people houses :P
    omg your icon is so damn HOT <3

• Lilly

-Hibz- said:

Lilly

Are you SillyLilly on Twitter or are you a different Lilly? Lol :/
    LOL I’m the same, to my knowledge there’s only one Lilly on OU
    haha, no one ever ask me that before :P

• bhkprince

cant blame liam and joe id also want to tap those asses 24/7

Charming.

• JBmuchbetter

bhkprince said:

cant blame liam and joe id also want to tap those asses 24/7
    wtf??? :/
    Bitch show some respect.. :/

Lilly

I agree with your dessison!!!!!!!!

Go me! First comment.

BS

• Danger-ous

Why does Joe need to be castrated? That’s one of his best features. The hell?

• can’tbebotheredtosignin

oh my fucking god! yay jemi!!!!!!!!!!!!

woah!!! I need this magazine! lol