Nick Jonas FOREVER 21 EMPLOYEE

nick-jonas-21
nick-jonas-forever-21-3

Nick played the part of a Forever 21 employee for the hidden camera show ‘I Get That A Lot’ Monday afternoon. The show highlights a celebrity that takes on a regular job and tries to get away without being recognized and tell people ‘I get that a lot’ when recognized. Nick was outfitted with a pair of glasses to throw off customers as he rings them up at the register. Photos: GSI Media.

he was there to do a show called, I get that a lot

• Doom

Who’s doing that for a show. lol

• Kisses from Hollywood

I wonder why I never meet him when he was shopping

• nonnymous

he looks so short 0_o

• StarLightSTARbright

Oh and btw, is there something we should know Nick? huh? :P

• Colleen

Aww Nick! BaHaHa!

hi ;))

• StarLightSTARbright

TSLove said:

He’s working there for a episode of ‘I get that alot’

omg I <33 that show! lmao I wonder if people ask him if he’s gay, jkjkjk

• Mandi

He wasn’t shopping! He was appearing on a hidden camera show called “I Get That Alot” where celebrities take on regular jobs and do their best to not be recognized, therefore when they get recognized, they say “I get that alot!” He was playing a worker at Forever 21!

• Kisses from Hollywood

looks like he searching for some skirt, look at that picture

he was there filming undercover for a new show called I get that a lot. Not a new gf. You need to get your facts straight! Look at Justjaredjr.com!

• NICK=SEXYY

hi :)))

NICK JONAS!!!

not the best disguise.. lol

• KMood

actually he was filming a hidden camera show called “I Get That A Lot”

Look it up.

no! i’m guessing he was shopping for him!

Working there for the TV show ‘I Get That A Lot’ :]

• GABBY

that’s my pic :D
    and he was doing a show called ‘I Get That Alot’

• Kisses from Hollywood

Mandi said:

____________-
    really? I have to watch it!!

i’m pretty sure he was chopping for himself…

shopping* :)

• StarLightSTARbright

Nick Jonas stops to pose with a fan after “working” at Forever 21 for the day in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon (April 19).

The 17-year-old musician played the part of a Forever 21 employee for the hidden camera show I Get That A Lot.

The show highlights a celebrity that takes on a regular job and tries to get away without being recognized and tell people “I get that a lot,” when recognized.

20+ pics inside of Nick Jonas working at Forever 21… More Here »

Read more: http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/#ixzz0lcKVUtCG

OMG OMG OMGGG!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait to see this one!
    I should of went thereee.

• TSLove

My fave ep of the show was the one with Paris Hilton.

it was for a show

yeah, he’s working there for the show..but if glasses is all he’s using for a disguise..that’s horrible haha.

• StarLightSTARbright

Stop starting rumors. He was filming the show “I get that a lot” new girlfriend? You fail, oceanup.

its for the show i get that alot

i no i would have been able to tell it was him just by a glimpse

• TSLove

He’s working there for a episode of ‘I get that alot’

• Anonymous6456

Are you serious?
    THatr would be epic!

When does the episode come on?

• Wonderland

a new post. hurrah :)

Selena’s favorite shop!! Forever 21!!

• farahkagasoff

omg haha i need to go there

• _herecomestrouble.

HAHAHA. i love forever 21.
    that’s maaahh storee.
    can’t wait to see this on tv. (:

That’s a funny show. They’ve had on a lot of big name celebrities and put them in a scenario where they are in a regular job…like a fast food restaurant, or a shoe store or computer repair shop. I can’t wait to see it.

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

Chelsea-Rose said:

He looks adorable! Why can’t he do something like that in the UK? :(
    I know right.
    He should like guest star in Hollyoaks, that shows full of hot men.

I use to work at forever 21 too for like almost a year!! lol guess it makes us feel just a tiny bit special that he was given to work there :)

he could never fool me. even befor ei read the heading i though “why is nick jonas wearing glasses and a yellow name tag?”

he could never fool me. even before i read the heading i thought “why is nick jonas wearing glasses and a yellow name tag?”

• superJOEman

A Nick post with Joe’s tweets.. lol.

• mhmm .

AHAHAHHAHA omggg, this is hot haha, I would be like OH, IF YOU GET THAT A LOT THEN LUCKY YOU BECAUSE NICK JONAS IS A BABEEE. ;)

• ThatboyisaMONSTER

I actually cannot wait for this to air, OCEANUP you better post this! Cause otherwise I wont see it :\

• MaryMary

:O i need to see this!

So can’t wait for this episode.

I will be glued to the tv.

Although, I think it would be hard for Nick to fool someone that was a JB fan. Nick has all these little telltale signs.

Looking forward to watching this.

You would be real dumb to not notice that was him.

• HOT DAYUMMM

bahaha
    he SO would work there d:

OMG! So Hot~!!! When is the show gonna be on tv?

hahah he looks like a fag no offeeense
    he’s the cutest though <3

when does the episode air?

• Sweetdisposition?

That is so awesome:D

• Abby

OH HELL TO THE NO! If I saw him there, I wouldn’t care what he said, I’d be like ‘NO! YOU’RE NICK JONAS!!’ haha Damn…. he does look though! :-D

Apr 19, 2010 @ 11:39 pm
    Dumaaa ? said:

lmao if schwatzeneger (or whatever you spell his name) is the governor of california, why can’t Nick be the president? :/ lol
    _____________

Arnold is awesome! :D

Nick should stick to what he knows best. And that`s writing, playing instruments, and singing. I love him, but he isn`t president material. Look at Obama; he`s an HARVARD graduate. And he`s an excellent public speaking. Nick could never reach that level. He needs to let go of that pipe-dream. No offense. :\
    ——————————-
    Obama is only a good speaker because he uses teleprompters at every event. That’s the truth.

• sabrina

oh my nick jonas
    i love this guy and he is so cute at this photo( on all photos )
    xo xo nick jonas´ girl
    sabrina
    twitter:NickJJ_LovesMe

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! I LIKED WHEN JESSICA SIMPSON DID IT! HAHA

• Sonny

hahahahahaha!

He looks like a hot teacher! ;)

I HAVE TO WATCH THIS!!!!!!!
    ANYONE KNOW WHEN IT WILL AIR????

PS
    I WORKED AT F21 FOR A WHOLE YEAR BEFORE :)

• StarLightSTARbright

lmao! He has very good taste.
    That’s my favorite store, so is Urban Outfitters.

• Anonymous5454

He was shopping for….himself! *gasp*

• Dumaaa ?

I’m sure we would :). Do you see that Giorgio Armani ad at the bottom?
    ______________

No, I don`t. Why?

strange

himself.

• Becca.

I love Forever 21 :)

• JONATHOn Zadrzynski

he is not shopping. this is for a new episode of “I get that a lot”. AS you can see he is behind the counter in the second photo.

maya

hahah omg my friend told me about this earlier today. he rang my friend up and my friend was like wtf? lol it was the forever in pasadena

Nixienemi said:

Lilly said:

How many people want to bet that tomorrow OU gonna post a fashion faceoff between Joe and Nick on who were glasses better?

“Joick Fashion Faceoff”
    I bet you, they’re gonna post something like that. I mean that post that stupid demi/selena earrings post, why not this?

• NickyJaysSugar

wish i was there!!! i would have blown his cover…..
    i love nick jonas!!!!

• NickyJaysSugar

wish i was there!!! i would have blown his cover…..
    i love nick jonas!!!!

Lilly said:

Nixienemi said:

Lilly said:

“Joick Fashion Faceoff”

I know right!
    Even though it is dumb, who would you pick though?

haha can’t wait for this eppy…when does it air?

• Dumaaa ?

I might just get to hang out with Nick this summer! -If I decide to sit through six shittastic ‘Camp Rock Tour’ shows; that is…-

• AnonsAreRad

Kisses from Hollywood
    your about me is… interesting lmao, it’s nice to know you’re a famewhore… xD

• Kisses from Hollywood

AnonsAreRad said:

Kisses from Hollywood
    your about me is… interesting lmao, it’s nice to know you’re a famewhore… xD
    hahaha I know, and someday oceanup will reporting about me

• case

He was shopping for himself. Have you guys not
    figured out that he’s on #teamgayboys?!
    Yep, he worships the all mighty peen. Bow Down!
    lol..jk…I love him to pieces.

• Kisses from Hollywood

I’m just realize he look like a nerd in that pic, well, hott nerd :D

The shirt he’s wearing…and the way he’s wearing it…lol ill stay shut. Love him.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

omg. me and nick shop at the same storeesssss. <33333333 its meant to be.

ew. no. :) hehee.

She got some other fella as well as me.

• AnonsAreRad

hahaha I know, and someday oceanup will reporting about me

—————

lmao suuuuure, but being a famewhore is not a good way to get famous just so you know xD

• Kisses from Hollywood

AnonsAreRad said:

hahaha I know, and someday oceanup will reporting about me

—————

of course I know that. I’m not gonna say that I’m a famewhore in some interview, :S

Is he a Republican?

• HeyYouOkayNot

Lmao the picture of the shirt xD it looks like he’s buying something there
    haha can’t wait to see the program

• Lilly

It for ‘I get that a lot’?
    Cool, I like that show, it’s funny sometimes

• girl crush mileyyyyy

hahaha I know, and someday oceanup will reporting about me

girl. you better aim higher than this shithole ;)

• AnonsAreRad

lmao everyone seems to know this show but I’ve never heard of it :S
    now I feel lame :|

Mandi said:

I haven’t seen that show in ages!

OMG…I’m gonna totally go teenie on my TV when this airs! =]

• -Hibz-

Oh, I’ve seen that show before. I watched the ep with Leann Rhymes. It was funny.

Nicks disguise is a fail, though! I’d definitely recognize him like that. Lol.

• Genius

He’s lucky I wan’t there. There’s only so much you can get away with when youre in a womens clothing store…

JIZZ IN MY PANTS

• KeepTheFaith

What a great disguise you’ve got going on there, Nick. :)
    I get that a lot. Sounds like it’ll be funny. Can’t wait.

New Girlfriend?FAIL SO MUCH OCEANUP.Nick said he was single right now and enjoying it.Its things like that WHEN U DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON THAT start rumors.Get your facts straight OU!I love NJ and I respect his privacy!

• -Hibz-

I’m watching “when I look at you” by Miley on tv. She has a crooked front tooth like me! Lmao.
    Mines much worse so I have no right to laugh.

-Hibz- said:

Nicks disguise is a fail, though! I’d definitely recognize him like that. Lol.
    That’s the point though, they want to be recognize. That’s why he’s in a teenager store near LA, of course people are gonna recognize him. His job is it see how well he can deny their claims.

i cant believe its not butter

case said:

He was shopping for himself. Have you guys not
    figured out that he’s on #teamgayboys?!
    Yep, he worships the all mighty peen. Bow Down!
    lol..jk…I love him to pieces.

Well, isn’t that special? ; ]

• AnonsAreRad

—————-

lmao who said anything about a new girlfriend?

• Dumaaa ?

Is he a Republican?
    ___________

I used to think that JB were Republican. But now I`m not quite sure. It doesn`t really matter though….

how tall is he he is really short.he looks about 5 foot 5 or 5 6

lol bye bye george

Is he a Republican?

Why is his political preference important?

• KeepTheFaith

Maybe I’m missing something… but it seems like you’re the only one who has mentioned a new girlfriend.

• -Hibz-

Nick said he was 5’9″ in the chat.

• -Hibz-

What is 163cm in feet? Anyone know? (that’s my height)

• KeepTheFaith

I guess OU is extremely dead or I’m on the wrong post.

LOl, I’m sure he saw Miley’s camo jeans from Forever 21 and wanted a pair for himself. Matching outfits, ya know. ;)

• Dumaaa ?

I think that anon was referring to the mistake OU made. Before OU knew it was for a TV show; they said that maybe he was shopping for a new girlfriend. And that`s what he/she were talking about.

• -Hibz-

Aw. Even though he’s meant to look nerdy I find that pic so cute!

thats what OU first put up then they changed it when everybody said what it really was.

• Kisses from Hollywood

-Hibz- said:

What is 163cm in feet? Anyone know? (that’s my height)
    _________
    5’3 feet

• Kisses from Hollywood

-Hibz- said:

What is 163cm in feet? Anyone know? (that’s my height)
    _________
    5’3 feet, my bad I mean 5’4

• Anonymouse

we’ll find out in 2040….

i DEFINEATELY WOULD. i fink he will be a gd leader and a cute one!!lol lmfao

HAHA

Nick looks like a downright dork in those pictures!

Nothing sexy about that…but I’d still tap that! ; ]

• saraaaa

I was one of the girls that he tried to fool on the the show :-)

I’m short? No I’m not! :/

• Lilly

BTW weren’t those tweets from Joe’s twitter?

• KeepTheFaith

Is anyone else getting logged off after each comment posted? Or am I just one of the lucky users…
    Love you too, OU.

This curl really doesn’t help his image.

my friend met him today at f21 tooo, and shes a giantessss! shes 5’10, and her & nick j were the same height. so there.

• -Hibz-

Is it weird that I find Adam Lambert smokin’ hot? Especially in the Whadaya want from me music video.
    He’s a really good looking guy. Lol.

• AnonsAreRad

—————–

lmao but you can always recognize a famewhore *cough* Justin Gaston *cough* xD

“Submit Comment”

Oh, how cute. All dark blue and light blue, and you think you can lure me to click you.

• Nixienemi

Hibz – Well, at least Justin would like you!

Lilly – Yes, they were!

KeepTheFaith – Just keep the faith, honey!

• AnonsAreRad

Love you too, OU.

that’s not happening to me…

• KeepTheFaith

I’m short? No I’m not! :/

Shawty. ;)

-Hibz- said:

He’s a really good looking guy. Lol.

OMG, I know, girl!
    Too bad he’s gay!
    ///
    You have to be an American citizen to vote… =\

• Dumaaa ?

If Nick runs for President in the future; I`m moving to Canada. Better yet, somewhere in Europe! ;)

• Lilly

would you vote for Nick, if he were to run for President though?

Dumaaa ? said:

Take me with you ;)

Kings of Leon – Charmer

WTF is with that? (I’m watching the music channel)
    Nick, I know you’re a fan of that band but just.. Do not cover that song. :/

• Dumaaa ?

Take me with you ;)
    ____________

ROOMIES! :P

Is he a Republican?

Why is his political preference important?
    ___________________________

It isn’t. But I wanted to ask that so badly for some reason, to get a response, and well – this seemed like the best place. I’ll also take the time and say that I think he tries to act like Obama. I guess it’s because he has such an interest for being president…

Would you vote for Nick, if he were to run for President though?
    _________________________________

No I’m vegan.

• AnonsAreRad

——————-

“Submit Comment”

You posted this comment so clearly they succeeded with you ;)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

:O me gusta sus lentes, nick! :D

• KeepTheFaith

Am I totally weird for finding the first picture of Nick wearing the glasses extremely attractive? I have so many feelings about this. Love it.

• tokay

first thing i thought when i read this was damn do i wish i woulda walked into that store today because i woulda known it was him.. theres no way i woulda been fooled! hahah. aghh! so jealous of anyone that gets to be on it!

• -Hibz-

Lmao WTF?! I’m seriously short?
    I’ve always been told I was tall.
    But.. That was by my mum.. Who’s shorter than me.

GOD, I FEEL SO RAPED! :/

And another note, that would have been so funny if Miley would have arrived to shop and “Hey Nick, what are you doing here?”. LOL

• Nixienemi

Nick looks like a mannequin in the first picture!

• Lilly

i think it’s funny how OU edited it posts

-Hibz- said:

Aw. Even though he’s meant to look nerdy I find that pic so cute!

He’s going for geek chic!

Hibz, you are a shaaaaaaaaaawty! ; ]

Is he a Republican?

Why is his political preference important?
    ___________________________

• Dumaaa ?

Nice editing, OU. ;)

nick is 5’9 about 5 10 1/2 with that hair.. he sluches too much!

Is he a Republican?

Why is his political preference important?
    ___________________________

Would you vote for Nick, if he were to run for President though?

I so would.

• KeepTheFaith

Hahaha. Of course OU would assume he’s shopping for a new girlfriend. Of course.

• snowfalls

God, he’s cute.

• girl crush mileyyyyy

KeepTheFaith said:

no. its very cute :)

Free Shipping

• girl crush mileyyyyy

and his expression in that first picture loosely translates to.. “hay baby.”

• KeepTheFaith

He’s a really good looking guy. Lol.

I love the song. I listen to it all the time. I have yet to see the music video though. I think I’ll watch it now. :)

• -Hibz-

He looks.. Straight in some parts. Just like, insanely attractive IMO. Lol.
    And yeah I love the song too.

Btw Frankie,
    I meant if I WAS an American citizen then I woulda voted.
    And GTFO, Bieber?! No.

-Hibz- said:

Btw Frankie,
    I meant if I WAS an American citizen then I woulda voted.
    And GTFO, Bieber?! No.

Stop harassing me!

I ain’t Bieber!!! >_>

Yeah and if I could, I would be out of California by now. :P

“Submit Comment”

You posted this comment so clearly they succeeded with you ;)

______________________________

So it would seem. It won’t work this time.

-Hibz- said:

He looks.. Straight in some parts. Just like, insanely attractive IMO. Lol.
    And yeah I love the song too.

He looks straight when he’s not overly glammed up in the video!

• Dumaaa ?

_____________

Arnold is awesome! :D

Is he a Republican?

Why is his political preference important?
    ___________________________

Would you vote for Nick, if he were to run for President though?
    _________________________________

No I’m vegan.

WTF does that have to do with this?

Dress up taylor Swift

• KeepTheFaith

He looks.. Straight in some parts. Just like, insanely attractive IMO. Lol.
    And yeah I love the song too.

He looks a lot better when he’s wearing less makeup and has nothing done to his hair. Well, in my opinion. :)

• -Hibz-

If Nick became president then that would be epic.

The first rockstar president in history. Even more pivotal then the first black president! :P

the tweets are from joe.
    not nick

Is he a Republican?

Why is his political preference important?
    ___________________________

Would you vote for Nick, if he were to run for President though?
    _________________________________

No I’m vegan.

WTF does that have to do with this?

____________________

Nothing. and I lied. Im not vegan. IN YOUR PANTS.

• Lilly

Nick can’t be president because no president of mines can ever think bummer is spell bumber ;)

• girl crush mileyyyyy

sleep time! :))

• Dumaaa ?

I feel like I just crushed Nick`s dream by writing that comment…. I`m sorry, bro! ;P

Is he a Republican?

Why is his political preference important?
    ___________________________

Would you vote for Nick, if he were to run for President though?
    _________________________________

No I’m vegan.

WTF does that have to do with this?

____________________

Nothing. and I lied. Im not vegan. IN YOUR PANTS.

Have a nice life!

• KeepTheFaith

That wasn’t nice, Lilly. EVERYONE makes spelling mistakes… do I need to remind you? ;)

No matter how he’s dressed, he is extremely cute. I guess I’ll have to watch this show.

Nick still has what, a few decades until he can run for office, so that gives alot of time for learning. And honestly, that boys maturity exceeds many his own age. I think he can grow very greatly. He’s only 17. Let him dream for now. And he may not even stick with that prticular dream. But there’s no telling where he’ll go, especially right now.

KeepTheFaith said:

Hey, I was just making a joke, plus I have no desire to ever become president. In fact, that one of the jobs I would want the least :P

KeepTheFaith said:

“Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.”

Oh no, I was going to solve it, but I never thought about ACTUALLY entering the result. I thought that blank space was for decoration. How F***ing STUPID do you think I am?!

• CantHaveYou

awwwww i so wanna watch this!!!

• Dumaaa ?

“Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.”

_____________

LMAO! I like your sense of humor, anon. We`d get along great! :P

when will this episode air?

Is he a Republican?

Why is his political preference important?
    ___________________________

Would you vote for Nick, if he were to run for President though?
    _________________________________

No I’m vegan.

WTF does that have to do with this?

____________________

Nothing. and I lied. Im not vegan. IN YOUR PANTS.

Have a nice life!
    _____________________

“In your pants”

Oh dear, what I meant to type was “In your face”. My apologies. I’ll have a good life as long as there’s Mozzerella. And yes, I did capitalize that. With INTENTION.

“& Deluxe Samples”

:O

“Solve this simple math problem and enter the result. E.g. for 1+3, enter 4.”

_____________

LMAO! I like your sense of humor, anon. We`d get along great! :P

__________________________

I’m sure we would :). Do you see that Giorgio Armani ad at the bottom?

• Bulletproof

Hahaha that’s fuckin awesome! If that happened to me I’d be like “no it’s definetly fucking Nick!” hahahaha omg. I cant wait to see this.

Lilly said:

“Joick Fashion Faceoff”

wooooah he looks so gay

• MCawesome

TWO GIRLS THAT GO TO MY SCHOOL WERE ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT GOT PRANKED!! THEY WERE ON VACATION IN CALIFORNIA, THEY ARE FROM SEATTLE ORIGINALLY. THEY GOT THEIR PICTURE WITH HIM ON THEIR FACEBOOK :)

• Hilary

LMAO those glasses

• Chelsea-Rose

He looks adorable! Why can’t he do something like that in the UK? :(

Whens this gonna air?!

• nicklover

wen is ‘i get that alot’ on i would love to watch. wen nick was at forever 21 that was the first time i had been at forever 21 !!!! my luckiest day of my life!!!!!!!!!! (nick still looks hot even though he was soposed to look nerdy lol)

omg this girl is either selena gomez or she looks extremely similar to her! WOW!

• CantHaveYou